Male HQ

Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want

yoyo74

My post taken out of a thread is to inspire unfit older guys to be more fitter on the more important diet path and also for those that dont have time or money to gym. The post had gone on long enough for almost all to see my way to fitness that i am talking about. The post had been outlived its usefulness. For those that still want to see the body that i am talking about, just go to my IG will do.

Due to the vile trolls that try to take advantage of my post to twist my good intention, spread lies and use vile words so that they can flatter each other to boost their ego. I now declare open war to those vile trolls. Come and challenge me despicable trolls. I have already studied your scare tactics attacking all who support the poster, your flood tactics spamming with multiple post instead of one post, your exhaustion tactics asking me to quote back things in the previous post. I am capable of shooting back the same ammunition you vile trolls tries to shoot me at.

Come and join the fun vile trolls, your ego is at stake.

Edited by yoyo74

3 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

My selfie today and 4 more years to grand 50. I eat 2 meals a day. Is a vegetarian. Lunch time eat brown rice with other veggies and egg. Dinner time just vegetables only and hardly any carb food. I dont go gym. I exercise 10 to 15 mins each week day. Run once every week during weekends from 3km to 10km depends on where i go to run. Munch very little on junk food in between.

Do i have a model type body? How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me? Lets say 50% is average. Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge.

selfie5Sep2020.jpg

Congratulations to your nice body at 46.  Not boney, but an example to all these 46 year old's who are twice your volume and desperate to slim down!

Judging from the picture,  you pass perfectly well for an above average 25 y.o..  Your careful nutrition must get the credit for it,  plus some smart exercising.   At 46 you are at an ideal age to start giving importance to moderate weight lifting,  perhaps this is what you do in your 10, 15 minutes daily ?,  so that you preserve the muscles you have and maybe add a few in the decades ahead.  You can do this at home, with lunges, push ups and even elastic bands.  Stretching also helps. 

I also looked like you  (in the Ang Moh version) at your age,  and didn't change much in the following decades. There are some photos of me at 58 in an old thread "Steve5380's Sharing of his Relationship"  ( I didn't start that thread but G_M did it for me).  You have a good probability of becoming a senior into the 70s and still feel young.  :thumb:

39 minutes ago, Guest Hmmm said:

You look boney. Need to buff up a little. 

I still wanna slim down a bit more lol. I feel i could look better when i get more rip

20 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Congratulations to your nice body at 46.  Not boney, but an example to all these 46 year old's who are twice your volume and desperate to slim down!

Judging from the picture,  you pass perfectly well for an above average 25 y.o..  Your careful nutrition must get the credit for it,  plus some smart exercising.   At 46 you are at an ideal age to start giving importance to moderate weight lifting,  perhaps this is what you do in your 10, 15 minutes daily ?,  so that you preserve the muscles you have and maybe add a few in the decades ahead.  You can do this at home, with lunges, push ups and even elastic bands.  Stretching also helps. 

I also looked like you  (in the Ang Moh version) at your age,  and didn't change much in the following decades. There are some photos of me at 58 in an old thread "Steve5380's Sharing of his Relationship"  ( I didn't start that thread but G_M did it for me).  You have a good probability of becoming a senior into the 70s and still feel young.  :thumb:

Yes, I believe my plant base nutrition gets the most credits for my body. I actually have not started any weight lifting and does not plan to start it as i dont want to buy those weight lifting equipment as my room is quite small. I do different sets of exercise during the short duration of exercise like tabatha.

The only equipment i buy for exercising is a abs roller, a carpet for my abs roller to roll on so my floor wont get damage and no noise and also some yoga mat for some exercise that i need to lay my back on the floor. Lots of exercise i do including squats, flutter kick, plank jack, lunges, berpees, many different kinds of push ups, sit ups, crunches, russian twist, high knee jump, leg lift, spider crawl, mountain climber etc.

I run during weekends with my aj running group and if i was the one organizing i would choose a place to do pull up as well. After i able to get to my current body shape, i started to do pull up and what amaze me is that i could do pull up much more than i use to when i was younger. During army times the most i could do is 10 pull up but now after i slim back down and train a little on pull up, i can most of the time do 20 in one shot although using some swinging momentum to go up. The day of this photo taken is this Sat and also the same day i do 21 pull up in one shot after my run. A feat i never able to do during younger times.

One thing i should do and lazy to do is stretching lol. After i gain some abs i found that one stretching exercise start to have problems for me. Sit down open leg and hands try to touch toes. This type of stretching easily cause me to have abs cramp if i try to stretch it. Test a few times and it consistently give me abs cramp so i wont want to do this type of stretching again. Another thing that cause me abs cramp is playing the Flying Dragon roller coaster in Sentosa Universal Studio. Play 2 times and 2 times got abs cramp and i hardly able to get out of the seat after the roller coaster stops. Oddly other roller coaster did not give me such problems.

Now gonna talk about my fitness history during younger times. I think during primary 5 and 6 i consistently sprint home from school full power with heavy school bags. Time taken non stop sprint is around 10 mins everyday. The reason for such sprinting is cause some bully tries to punch me whenever school ended resulting me winning some trophies during school running events.

During army days I was assign as RP vocation which will cause these people get fat as all we do are guard duties, sentries and prowling with hardly any exercise training. But i use this NS timing to train up my body doing lots of push ups, sit ups and some pull up which my pull up able to hit 10 at that time. Shutter run Station i can most of the time get max points. My best record is always sit up station able to do more than 50 in a min. Even after NS and reservist time i consistently can do past 50 sit up per min. Even my last reservist cycle i also do sit up past 50 a min which is far pass the max points making those surrounding me jaw drop. One officer inspecting the sit up station had to explain to the one recording our sit up records that i did not cheat and really that fit lol. My PC that time always tell me not to over do my sit up so as to preserve my energy to do my 2.4km as that time i always fail on this.

Come to think of it now that i have join my current running group for several years already. I could have gotten some Silver or Gold during army or reservist time and not constantly failing IPPT due to 2.4km run than always pass during first phase of RT. I could have gotten more money from it but i am unable to turn back time lol. So to sum it all up i am actually more better in long distance run and pull up as compare to my younger days.

During army times, I was lean most of the times because that time the army serve dog food to its army not like nowadays food become so delicious. I also had problems with some food like garlic, onions, sotong, clams etc. If they put such food on my plate its practically give to other army friends to eat or throw into the dustbin. During army times i am still a meat eater btw. Some times all the food given to me i hate and had to only eat plain rice with soup. Such tasteless rice i dont like to eat and only eat a little bit so as my hunger wont reach the pain stage but still in hunger mode.

Now let me talk about my after army life, around the age of 30 in work life when i was still a meat eater. I follow my fat colleague to eat breakfast and lunch outside. This is the age where i started to eat more on breakfast not like younger times i hardly eat any breakfast. I started to get more and more fat eating with them outside everyday until the age of 35 when i reach my most fattest stage. Waist that time is the worst wearing 33 inches pants.

At my 37 yo age, the vegetarian society started advertising aggressively that time putting ads of slaughter house and many animal posters in all mrt but the advertising is short lived maybe around 2 weeks? Advertisement had to be brought down in all mrt as i think got people complain and feel unease after seeing the links to the slaughter houses. My life changes at this point. I keep looking at the videos of the slaughter houses. I focus my mind to put myself into the shoes of the animals being slaughtered. I feel the pain, fear and horror of those animals being slaughtered. By focusing my mind on those animals i can feel like my parents, friends are being slaughter one by one mercilessly and finally time for myself to be drag helplessly to get butchered to death. The feeling of such pain and suffering greatly affects me and break me down. I finally know what i want to do. I want to be a vegetarian to lessen the death of those animals. 

My will power is blasted to max due to this mental breakdown. I stop eating meat until now and still not giving it up. At the same time my will power for a healthier body and the vanity will power for a sexy body is also max. At the same time i also try to remember back during my leaner times what i eat. I go back to eating 2 meals a day. I totally stops all junk food and eat mostly low carb food. Body drop weight and fats super fast. Around 6 months i am back to my most rip body. Waist back to wearing around 29 or 30 size pants.

After a few years down the road, i started to eat junk food again but monitoring my body almost everyday. When u feel fatter i goes back to cutting down my carbs again. When i feel confident enough i again eat some junk food and the cycles goes on. But this time i am in total control now and wont reach back the very jialat fat piece of shit again

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

Yes, I believe my plant base nutrition gets the most credits for my body. I actually have not started any weight lifting and does not plan to start it as i dont want to buy those weight lifting equipment as my room is quite small. I do different sets of exercise during the short duration of exercise like tabatha.

The only equipment i buy for exercising is a abs roller, a carpet for my abs roller to roll on so my floor wont get damage and no noise and also some yoga mat for some exercise that i need to lay my back on the floor. Lots of exercise i do including squats, flutter kick, plank jack, lunges, berpees, many different kinds of push ups, sit ups, crunches, russian twist, high knee jump, leg lift, spider crawl, mountain climber etc.

I run during weekends with my aj running group and if i was the one organizing i would choose a place to do pull up as well. After i able to get to my current body shape, i started to do pull up and what amaze me is that i could do pull up much more than i use to when i was younger. During army times the most i could do is 10 pull up but now after i slim back down and train a little on pull up, i can most of the time do 20 in one shot although using some swinging momentum to go up. The day of this photo taken is this Sat and also the same day i do 21 pull up in one shot after my run. A feat i never able to do during younger times.

One thing i should do and lazy to do is stretching lol. After i gain some abs i found that one stretching exercise start to have problems for me. Sit down open leg and hands try to touch toes. This type of stretching easily cause me to have abs cramp if i try to stretch it. Test a few times and it consistently give me abs cramp so i wont want to do this type of stretching again. Another thing that cause me abs cramp is playing the Flying Dragon roller coaster in Sentosa Universal Studio. Play 2 times and 2 times got abs cramp and i hardly able to get out of the seat after the roller coaster stops. Oddly other roller coaster did not give me such problems.

----

You seem to have a very good regime.  "Weight lifting" is the traditional name of resistance training.  You already do weight lifting...  lifting your own body :) 

Stretching is best done steady and slow.  It should be uncomfortable but not too painful.   It may sound stupid, but we can improve it by talking to our muscles,  telling them that we love them,  asking them for permission to stretch them,  and praise them when they stretch nicely.  And we can avoid them to cramp by concentrating and making the cramps go away.  The exercise that gives you abs cramps you can modify slightly by bending to the side and touching one foot at the time, then later trying to grab the whole foot, and with practice, bringing the other arm over your head to touch the same foot. This will not involve the abs.   Also useful is the typical hamstring, standing up and trying to touch the floor with your hands without bending the knees.  Another good stretch is to lay flat on the floor, feet together,  then lift one leg at the time to vertical, and move it to one side at the time trying to touch the floor on both sides with the foot without lifting the shoulders from the floor.

20 pull ups is great, and easier to do when you are slim.  It can be a motivator to never gain weight, ha ha.  Have you tried to be a lacto-vegetarian and / or ovo-vegetarian?  No animal meat, but still eating good protein and other nutrients from milk products and eggs? 

Keep doing the good work :) 

3 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

The only equipment i buy for exercising is a abs roller, a carpet for my abs roller to roll on so ....

You are already doing more than most guys your age, so congrats on remaining lean and trim.

One thing -- you need to improve your photography skills 😛

I am sure the photo is not doing you justice

Guest Me Think
5 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I still wanna slim down a bit more lol. I feel i could look better when i get more rip

More rib will makes you look older than your age. People might think you are suffering from malnutrition.  A little buff up will help to cover wrinkles, especially the neck area and conceal protruded veins on your skin.

Guest Flawless
21 minutes ago, Guest sgman said:

You are already doing more than most guys your age, so congrats on remaining lean and trim.

No need to use photography to decieve.  Best is picture taken the more natural the better, so that people can see your "flaws".  I see people in chat room used their best photograph picture, but when met, they look so different in person.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You seem to have a very good regime.  "Weight lifting" is the traditional name of resistance training.  You already do weight lifting...  lifting your own body :) 

Stretching is best done steady and slow.  It should be uncomfortable but not too painful.   It may sound stupid, but we can improve it by talking to our muscles,  telling them that we love them,  asking them for permission to stretch them,  and praise them when they stretch nicely.  And we can avoid them to cramp by concentrating and making the cramps go away.  The exercise that gives you abs cramps you can modify slightly by bending to the side and touching one foot at the time, then later trying to grab the whole foot, and with practice, bringing the other arm over your head to touch the same foot. This will not involve the abs.   Also useful is the typical hamstring, standing up and trying to touch the floor with your hands without bending the knees.  Another good stretch is to lay flat on the floor, feet together,  then lift one leg at the time to vertical, and move it to one side at the time trying to touch the floor on both sides with the foot without lifting the shoulders from the floor.

20 pull ups is great, and easier to do when you are slim.  It can be a motivator to never gain weight, ha ha.  Have you tried to be a lacto-vegetarian and / or ovo-vegetarian?  No animal meat, but still eating good protein and other nutrients from milk products and eggs? 

Keep doing the good work :) 

Actually i am ovo lacto vegetarian. Most vegetarians in Singapore are ovo lacto vegetarians due to Buddhist religion. I happen to dislike onion and garlic is poison to me so Buddhist vegetarian or those Chinese stalls selling vegetarians in Singapore suits me best as they dont have the things i dont want to eat. Milk part i cut down a lot as drinking too much will cause me diarrhoea and there are some research being done that says milk from cows is actually not good for bones. Nowadays i seldom buy milk to drink but still keep eating milk products like cheese etc

2 hours ago, Guest sgman said:

I never go learn/train on photography skills lol if wanna see more of my photos heres my Instagram link

https: //www.instagram.com/randyyeo74/

1 hour ago, Guest Me Think said:

More rib will makes you look older than your age. People might think you are suffering from malnutrition.  A little buff up will help to cover wrinkles, especially the neck area and conceal protruded veins on your skin.

I never see any wrinkles in the front neck area. As for back neck area i cant see myself unless i got eyes behind my head lol. Up till now no protruded veins on my skin either

On 9/6/2020 at 9:00 AM, Guest sgman said:

Removing this post as my IG already had all the things u all need to see

Edited by yoyo74

• G_M changed the title to How Do I Look? Let you be the judge!
5 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Er..as an avid mobile photographer, the picture you took is not appealing. I can't place where is not right, could be the candid shot or could be the untidiness of the hair or the nerdy spec. It just overall not appealing.

I am sure you could look better with office wear and a better groomed hair and maybe a different framed spec.

Sorry, just my 2 cents.

Don't be so honest lar

4 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

Don't be so honest lar

He looks 100 times better than me and puts in lots of time on exercise, and has a nice enough bod for someone approaching 50. Unlike uncle me, which is fat, but since he is asked people to comment, we have to give him our honest opinions so that he can look better rather than some patronising words which sounds nice but doesn't help, right?

On 9/5/2020 at 11:06 PM, yoyo74 said:

My selfie today and 4 more years to grand 50. I eat 2 meals a day. Is a vegetarian. Lunch time eat brown rice with other veggies and egg. Dinner time just vegetables only and hardly any carb food. I dont go gym. I exercise 10 to 15 mins each week day. Run once every week during weekends from 3km to 10km depends on where i go to run. Munch very little on junk food in between.

Do i have a model type body? How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me? Lets say 50% is average. Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge.

Maybe your problem is not doing gym. Running trained lower body but not the upper body.

Maybe some form upper body muscle training might help, e.g.  some chest, arm and abs training would help.

As to diet, might want to start with some eggs and protein for body building, unless your vegetarian diet don't allow eggs.

Another 2 cent.

15 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Maybe your problem is not doing gym. Running trained lower body but not the upper body.

Maybe some form upper body muscle training might help, e.g.  some chest, arm and abs training would help.

As to diet, might want to start with some eggs and protein for body building, unless your vegetarian diet don't allow eggs.

Another 2 cent.

I dont want to spend too much time and money in gym lol. As for upper body training i do some diamond push up and during weekend run i would also make use of the pull up bar to do 20 pull up continuously. Today record done 22 pull up in one shot but number varies a bit due to body condition on that day. Maybe i lack of doing bicep and tricep training but i am already very contended with how i currently looks now maybe go stricter with diet to force out the mermaid line. As for diet i do eat eggs as i am ovo lacto vegetarian. Only nowadays i reduce milk consumption a lot although still eat milk products like cheese

Edited by yoyo74

1 minute ago, earth_tone said:

U look distorted here, is that a funny mirror effect u applied to your camera?

very brave of u to ask for opinion here, I would honestly say u r a 6.5/10 for me

no funny mirror effect, its just the lens of my friend hp is dirty and not sure if the mirror is dirty as well as it is the mirror at a public toilet in bedok reservoir

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Gosh  ... open up a thread to ask people for their comments on their physique? This is narcissism at its peak. My eyes are burning ... 

Eyes Burning GIFs | Tenor

Lol i did not open up this thread. GM pull out this post from another thread and put in this new thread. To me being shy is a weakness lol

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

Selfie13Sep2020.jpg.047272ee9141806887ea70d51462a919.jpg

Heres another photo of me taken today in day time. I just notice the lens of my friend hp is dirty maybe due to running in the rain and light a bit dim to show clearly on body as well. Here my face can be seen as well hope i dont look too old

Photo likely taken at Bedok reservoir toilet mirror which is  METAL AND NOT GLASS TYPE so its dirty and uneven. 

2 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Photo likely taken at Bedok reservoir toilet mirror which is  METAL AND NOT GLASS TYPE so its dirty and uneven. 

Its the first mirror at the male toilet when we go in Bedok reservoir where there is open shower inside there.

1 hour ago, GachiMuchi said:

Er..as an avid mobile photographer, the picture you took is not appealing. I can't place where is not right, could be the candid shot or could be the untidiness of the hair or the nerdy spec. It just overall not appealing.

I am sure you could look better with office wear and a better groomed hair and maybe a different framed spec.

Sorry, just my 2 cents.

Aiyo!!! why not straight to the point saying "You are not my type!".

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

Selfie13Sep2020.jpg.047272ee9141806887ea70d51462a919.jpg

Heres another photo of me taken today in day time. I just notice the lens of my friend hp is dirty maybe due to running in the rain and light a bit dim to show clearly on body as well. Here my face can be seen as well hope i dont look too old

You have very aged droopy eyes.  Your front thinning hair and big nose makes you look like AP already.

8 minutes ago, Guest Honest said:

You have very aged droopy eyes.  Your front thinning hair and big nose makes you look like AP already.

You have a lot of imagination about eyes and thinning hair lol. You should not even name yourself as Honest if you cant be honest. I always see its the Guest here that likes trolling a lot

2 hours ago, earth_tone said:

the tiles behind you are already warped, I won't take another photo in front of that mirror if I'm you

its not the cleanliness of the len. nevertheless, I still 👏 your courage

Not the tiles, it is the mirror that needs to be clean.

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, fly360 said:

At 46, I will expect someone to be confident and no longer require validation from strangers. As long as you are happy with your physique, you are perfectly fine.

Getting validation from strangers was not my original intention. This post was pull out from a thread where someone is asking about whether can still get model type of body at the age of 50. As i am nearing that age i just post my selfie so as to get their hopes up and to show them if they dont have time or money to go to the gym they still can get a sexy body although not so muscular as training in the gym. My intention of posting my pic is to show them examples of it. To show them they can still get model type fitness even at older age, no time and money to go gym was not a problem. As i dont see anyone posting example of that category here and is still fit, posting my pic here can raise their hope and let them gauge their expectation if they fall under that category.

A gauge that should not be too high due to age and no go gym.

A hope that should not be too low due to age and no go gym.

26 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Getting validation from strangers was not my original intention. This post was pull out from a thread where someone is asking about whether can still get model type of body at the age of 50. As i am nearing that age i just post my selfie so as to get their hopes up and to show them if they dont have time or money to go to the gym they still can get a sexy body although not so muscular as training in the gym. My intention of posting my pic is to show them examples of it. To show them they can still get model type fitness even at older age, no time and money to go gym was not a problem. As i dont see anyone posting example of that category here and is still fit, posting my pic here can raise their hope and let them gauge their expectation if they fall under that category.

A gauge that should not be too high due to age and no go gym.

A hope that should not be too low due to age and no go gym.

In other words, we have a kaykiang Moderator who go lock up threads in the Flaming Room at his whim and fancy, and transplant posts into new threads in the Main Forum for no rhyme or reasons. And then we also have a narcissistic member who was so happy to be singled out for attention, that he kept posting more of his own pictures here, while pretending to be all-so-shy about it.

There is a saying that two wrongs do not make one right. And in this case, two wrongs made one hell of a toxic disaster. Can we can try to troll this thread into the Flaming Room? It's nothing to do with a glass mirror or a metal mirror. It has nothing to do with the hair or the tiles. It has nothing to do with being Members or Guest.  It just has everything to do with the body which is an eyesore!  

There! That's the truth! Deal with it!   

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

In other words, we have a kaykiang Moderator who go lock up threads in the Flaming Room at his whim and fancy, and transplant posts into new threads in the Main Forum for no rhyme or reasons. And then we also have a narcissistic member who was so happy to be singled out for attention, that he kept posting more of his own pictures here, while pretending to be all-so-shy about it.

There is a saying that two wrongs do not make one right. And in this case, two wrongs made one hell of a toxic disaster. Can we can try to troll this thread into the Flaming Room? It's nothing to do with a glass mirror or a metal mirror. It has nothing to do with the hair or the tiles. It has nothing to do with being Members or Guest.  It just has everything to do with the body which is an eyesore!  

There is no pretend to be shy when i already said i am not shy at all. As i have already said my pics are examples to let people raise their hopes and to let people gauge their expectations. If nobody going to post their pic than there will be no examples to gauge from.

1 minute ago, yoyo74 said:

There is no pretend to be shy when i already said i am not shy at all. As i have already said my pics are examples to let people raise their hopes and to let people gauge their expectations. If nobody going to post their pic than there will be no examples to gauge from.

OMG ... so that was what you meant when you said "To me being shy is a weakness"?? You did not mean that you are shy and that was your weakness? So after all these, what you meant to say was that you think you have any type of a bod and you are proud of it? I think your vegetarian diet is killing off your brain cells to the extent that you are becoming delusional. So far the only people who had anything courteous to say of your body are those from an old wrinkled dirty old man, and a big fat pig of a Moderator. You have no model looks, and you have no model bod. The longer this party goes on, the harder this party will crash. So get real, buddy! GET REAL!

2 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

To me being shy is a weakness lol

OMG ... so that was what you meant when you said "To me being shy is a weakness"?? You did not mean that you are shy and that was your weakness? So after all these, what you meant to say was that you think you have any type of a bod and you are proud of it? I think your vegetarian diet is killing off your brain cells to the extent that you are becoming delusional. So far the only people who had anything courteous to say of your body are those from an old wrinkled dirty old man, and a big fat pig of a Moderator. You have no model looks, and you have no model bod. The longer this party goes on, the harder this party will crash. So get real, buddy! GET REAL!

R u even singaporean, cant even see this kind of english? Being shy is a weakness, thats why i dont want to be shy. Understand? I suspect u r some homophobic people from some foreign country trying to troll here.

This is one thread to know how NOT  to look like when you post your own selfies all over the place. 

There is nothing wrong with posting selfies here. We gays does not need to hide in the closet and afraid others of seeing us. I want to post picture of ourselves like normal people show ourselves in instagram, in facebook and all over the place.

That's 47?? 

I have to say you look really good for your age! 😍

I can only aspire to look something close to that when I hit there. Need to start doing something about it already. 

Guest Aiya... Aiyo!!!
41 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

There is nothing wrong with posting selfies here. We gays does not need to hide in the closet and afraid others of seeing us. I want to post picture of ourselves like normal people show ourselves in instagram, in facebook and all over the place.

Aiya!!!!  Next time be more specific to the Title.  Just say your face not young anymore but your body look young, can liao!!!  Avoid all the misunderstanding and "Guests" bombardments.  The good thing is Stxxxxx80 loves what he saw here and that surely is a consolation?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

It just has everything to do with the body which is an eyesore!  

Aiyo!!!  You so Chek Arrk,  call people deal with it.  Deal with what?  There is nothing here to deal with, at all.   May be, you become a member then it can be easily dealt with?

Self-awareness should be the best virtue in this case here. And if shyness is going to be a weakness, narcissistic shamelessness sure seems to be a bigger demon around. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

That's 47?? 

I have to say you look really good for your age! 😍

I can only aspire to look something close to that when I hit there. Need to start doing something about it already. 

There are a lot of "something" better than that to aspire toward. You shouldn't aim so low. 

4 minutes ago, tic-toc said:

Envy!  I don't even look that fit when I was in my 20s.......

Hope you can serve more NS years for yourself and the nation. 

1 hour ago, Guest Aiya... Aiyo!!! said:

Aiya!!!!  Next time be more specific to the Title.  Just say your face not young anymore but your body look young, can liao!!!  Avoid all the misunderstanding and "Guests" bombardments.  The good thing is Stxxxxx80 loves what he saw here and that surely is a consolation?

My earlier post had stated my post had been taken out of a thread and this title was never meant to be a thread starter thus all the misunderstanding is not strange. Topic is talking about fitness all along and some Guest started to talk about height than face etc

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Self-awareness should be the best virtue in this case here. And if shyness is going to be a weakness, narcissistic shamelessness sure seems to be a bigger demon around. 

There are a lot of "something" better than that to aspire toward. You shouldn't aim so low. 

Hope you can serve more NS years for yourself and the nation. 

You are showing yourself as a sour grape childish person trying to attack all the people that supports my post. All the straight people keep posting their pic around and i dont see why a gay person who post their pic around had to be more narcissistic and shameless than them. But i do believe being shameless of own asset is a kind of strength.

• yoyo74 changed the title to Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.