Male HQ

Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want

yoyo74

Just now, jackieeee said:

not bad for your age, but I feel that you are slightly arrogant about your body though

Most important is to send message for people to improve using my method if they dont have time or money to go gym. As long as people can see improvement in them it does not matter the way to me

10 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Edited by yoyo74

35 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

U think i am stupid enough to be goad by you to waste my precious rest time? U r really a dumb dumb troll

18 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

And yet, you still did kenna goaded on and on. To the extent that you didn't even realized that you were replying to your own posts and need to edit your reply away?? OMG.... You really kenna whacked until gong gong liao... Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And yet, you still did kenna goaded on and on. To the extent that you didn't even realized that you were replying to your own posts and need to edit your reply away?? OMG.... You really kenna whacked until gong gong liao... Lol. 

Accidentally click does not mean anything dumb dumb troll and u have good imagination lol

55 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Accidentally click does not mean anything dumb dumb troll and u have good imagination lol

Can accidentally quote and submit with so many clicks ah?ust have been bashed terok terok already. 

54 minutes ago, amicablyalan said:

It's good to have the confidence in one's body and good advice on keeping fit 👍 inspirational!

Another person I admire too is Chuando Tan. Over 50s, his body is in great shape 👍😎

Go tell people his body can compete with 20 years old. That's inspirational meh? 

1 hour ago, jackieeee said:

not bad for your age, but I feel that you are slightly arrogant about your body though

"slightly arrogant"? Only "slightly" meh? Wait till the "powerful challenger" sent in by the mods smack you ah! 

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Can accidentally quote and submit with so many clicks ah?ust have been bashed terok terok already. 

Go tell people his body can compete with 20 years old. That's inspirational meh? 

"slightly arrogant"? Only "slightly" meh? Wait till the "powerful challenger" sent in by the mods smack you ah! 

one click and u say many clicks who r u going to bluff?

You expect an unfit guy with a big tummy in his 20s can have a better body than a fit guy in his 50s than your brain is really useless.

The most arrogant guy here is you vile troll who spite vile words continuosly expecting your troll flatterer to praise you non stop to to boost your ego

oh dear moderator,

why is this topic still not lock?

when the title states "... let you be the judge", many go full force ahead to JUDGE, and quickly ascended into attacking yoyo74! it has gone on long enough.  

please lock up this topic before a riot exploded out of it!

8 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

You expect an unfit guy with a big tummy in his 20s can have a better body than a fit guy in his 50s than your brain is really useless.

ROFLMAO. So those are the peope you target ah: "an unfit guy with a big tummy in his 20s"?? You might as well go compare yourself to some big fat pigs of any age? The things that you can do to make your own ego look good is hilarious.

Why bring up any type of "fit guy in his 50s". And since when are you even 50 years old now? Have you really lost your marbles already? In one single sentence alone, there is already a lack of confluence. You must have gotten it really bad in your head, haven't you?? 

Guest Guest realist

Can some kind soul - maybe patronizing village elder Steve whateverhisnameis, who is completely over-invested in this topic - please fuck yoyo so he can move on with his life? 

Some good advice was given to him for the first pages of comments: work on your chest, be humble, get some better shorts. He has ignored it all and turned this thread into some dungeons and dragons fantasy where he believes he is defeating trolls.

Someone please help him get back into the real world! 

7 minutes ago, mith said:

oh dear moderator,

when the title states "... let you be the judge", many go full force ahead to JUDGE, and quickly ascended into attacking yoyo74! it has gone on long enough.  

Aiyah ... the moderators cannot possibly lock this thread, because they STARTED this thread mah! And furthermore, they actually sent in their "POWERFUL CHAMPION" yoyopetra whose body is better than all those 20 years old, just to contest for them. Unless the authoritarian moderator go and play leh-long leh-long which is not unusual in Singapore, otherwise they will mean they lost the contest if they lock this thread, you know? 

4 hours ago, mith said:

oh dear moderator,

"...let you be the judge" and everybody starts to JUDGE.  Poor Yoyo74 become the accused facing relentless onslaught from the unforgiving prosecutors in all 10 directions.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest 2609
14 hours ago, amicablyalan said:

It's good to have the confidence in one's body and good advice on keeping fit 👍 inspirational!

Another person I admire too is Chuando Tan. Over 50s, his body is in great shape 👍😎

So I see @Steve5380 liking this post with Chuando but not the first post with @yoyo74 photo. 🤔

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

ROFLMAO. So those are the peope you target ah: "an unfit guy with a big tummy in his 20s"?? You might as well go compare yourself to some big fat pigs of any age? The things that you can do to make your own ego look good is hilarious.

Why bring up any type of "fit guy in his 50s". And since when are you even 50 years old now? Have you really lost your marbles already? In one single sentence alone, there is already a lack of confluence. You must have gotten it really bad in your head, haven't you?? 

To give inspiration of cause is to inspire unfit guys. There is no reason to inspire fit guys. Seem like you vile troll is really brainless.

13 hours ago, Guest Guest realist said:

Can some kind soul - maybe patronizing village elder Steve whateverhisnameis, who is completely over-invested in this topic - please fuck yoyo so he can move on with his life? 

Some good advice was given to him for the first pages of comments: work on your chest, be humble, get some better shorts. He has ignored it all and turned this thread into some dungeons and dragons fantasy where he believes he is defeating trolls.

Someone please help him get back into the real world! 

Brainless vile trolls like you only have vile words and i dont need to be humble to trolls that had vile words to others. I will move on with my life once i finish scolding you trolls

• yoyo74 changed the title to Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want

Come trolls come challenge me to a open war of words i have already updated the title for more trolls to join

I LOVE IT!    Great title for this thread.   

I second @yoyo74, but would not go so far as simply "welcoming" the trolls. This would be like "welcoming" mosquitoes.

But like there are mosquito traps that attracts them and then  ZAPS them(!!),  this thread could do the same with trolls.

We first put on some fireproof clothes, then show some apparent vulnerabilities so that the Guest Guest trolls converge here from other threads, leaving the rest of BW free of them,  and then keep zapping them with insecticide words that break their double stranded DNA.  Then the Moderator could move this contaminated thread to the Flaming Room, or delete it altogether,  leaving BW free of pests, at least for a while. :) 

7 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I LOVE IT!    Great title for this thread.   

I second @yoyo74, but would not go so far as simply "welcoming" the trolls. This would be like "welcoming" mosquitoes.

But like there are mosquito traps that attracts them and then  ZAPS them(!!),  this thread could do the same with trolls.

We first put on some fireproof clothes, then show some apparent vulnerabilities so that the Guest Guest trolls converge here from other threads, leaving the rest of BW free of them,  and then keep zapping them with insecticide words that break their double stranded DNA.  Then the Moderator could move this contaminated thread to the Flaming Room, or delete it altogether,  leaving BW free of pests, at least for a while. :) 

this would be the best scenario lol

I must laud the accidental TS (as he didn't iniate this thread) for his self esteem and standing to fend off all the trolls and bitter toxic comments.

I m not sure if the Moderators intended to react to the posting of TS's pictures and somehow the self glorifying act of TS, but I think the Moderators went too far in allowing a bunch of hungry lions to roar with nasty comments against the TS. Plenty of posts amount to bullying. Even if the creating of a new thread had been intended to teach the TS a lesson but I think it went too far.

What if the TS had been a youngster who had done the same in an unthoughtful rash act? We know certain outcomes on life in such scenarios.

In my humble view the thread should have been locked a long time ago.

BW should not allow toxic trolls to behave like vultures who feast over carcasses.  Not that I m saying TS looks like a carcass... just to picture what's happening here.

Please put this to an end!  It is for long already not any longer supportable and clearly had been crossing an acceptable line.

BW should not throw members like meat in front of crocodiles....

31 minutes ago, singalion said:

I must laud the accidental TS (as he didn't iniate this thread) for his self esteem and standing to fend off all the trolls and bitter toxic comments.

I m not sure if the Moderators intended to react to the posting of TS's pictures and somehow the self glorifying act of TS, but I think the Moderators went too far in allowing a bunch of hungry lions to roar with nasty comments against the TS. Plenty of posts amount to bullying. Even if the creating of a new thread had been intended to teach the TS a lesson but I think it went too far.

What if the TS had been a youngster who had done the same in an unthoughtful rash act? We know certain outcomes on life in such scenarios.

In my humble view the thread should have been locked a long time ago.

BW should not allow toxic trolls to behave like vultures who feast over carcasses.  Not that I m saying TS looks like a carcass... just to picture what's happening here.

Please put this to an end!  It is for long already not any longer supportable and clearly had been crossing an acceptable line.

BW should not throw members like meat in front of crocodiles....

"It went too far" is kind of subjective.  The posts here don't show the best civility, but they are not the worst either.  It shows how much spite can be spread with ordinary words.  You are right that much of it amounts to bullying.  But the object of the bullying didn't let himself be bullied.  This could be a positive example to encourage readers away from the submissiveness so prevalent in us gays.

The TS was not thrown like meat,  and not in front of crocodiles, LOL!   There is a troll who sees himself (in the mirror) as a fierce lion,  but if he is a "lion" he is an old one who lost all his teeth and claws. Other trolls are just fearful individuals hiding behind the anonymity of guests.  ANYONE can be fierce through the internet. :lol: 

This deviates from your original post of asking folks to judge you based on how you look though. 

The changed topic just shows you are getting no where and should be thrown into the flaming room, where you can continue your "discussion" 

A waste of yr time trying to justify yr online presence here eveyday, coz no one really cares except for you

But... it's yr life. 

1 hour ago, Square said:

This deviates from your original post of asking folks to judge you based on how you look though. 

The changed topic just shows you are getting no where and should be thrown into the flaming room, where you can continue your "discussion" 

A waste of yr time trying to justify yr online presence here eveyday, coz no one really cares except for you

But... it's yr life. 

Well... isn't it a little exaggerated to say that no one really cares?  This thread as of now has had 13,900 views and 421 replies.   And no one was forced to view it or reply.  And isn't it up to the TS to determine if he is wasting his time? No one else's time needs to be wasted, also not your's. 

Guest you got it wrong!
2 hours ago, Square said:

But... it's yr life. 

If you did not get the start of this thread, it was the Moderator GM who separated the posts of the accidental TS from the other thread discussing if with 50y you can still have a bod like a 20y old guy.

The accidental TS meant to give an example for it being possible to have a 20y body nearing 50ys.

He never put up the "judge" on getting remarks or votes on his face and spectacles and some baby bacon around his hips.

People used his pictures to post nasty comments on everything on him instead of just replying whether a 50y old can still look like a 20y old.

The pictures were not meant as BW's first and open cat walk on general beauty and looks of gays...

Please get the Square into the correct form and you might see for your post being on the wrong point.

To those who are giving 2 cents of advice here, here is my 1 sgd, keep the change!

All of you are so pathetic and envious to @yoyo74who is ageing well. Deal with it if you don't have the same good physique because of your laziness. You attack him on his looks. He doesn't a good photo lens or software to look good. He is already goodlooking. I would suggest you love yourself even more and take care of yourselves rather than pulling someone down who has positive outlook in life and healthy body and mind.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:27 PM, Guest KIki said:

To those who are giving 2 cents of advice here, here is my 1 sgd, keep the change!

All of you are so pathetic and envious to @yoyo74who is ageing well. Deal with it if you don't have the same good physique because of your laziness. You attack him on his looks. He doesn't a good photo lens or software to look good. He is already goodlooking. I would suggest you love yourself even more and take care of yourselves rather than pulling someone down who has positive outlook in life and healthy body and mind.

You Make Me Vomit GIFs | Tenor

On 9/27/2020 at 10:34 PM, Steve5380 said:

Speaking of dollars and cents,

I wish I could get one quarter (25 US$ cents) for each post made in this thread.

By now I would have collected over a hundred dollars !!

What a way to earn money ... getting a quarter with every single post you write, especially since you have written 41 posts out of the 428 posts yourself. 

14 hours ago, G_M said:

It's time to throw this post into the Flaming room as things had ran it's course (read: I had my fun pranking @yoyo74 and his "model bod" in the Main Forum)!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.