Male HQ

Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want

yoyo74

12 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Very well maintained at this age in this country. 

It is barely well-maintained, much less any type of a "model bod". 

Those people in the pictures below, on the other hand, are true work of art for us to oogle at .... The article may be 7 years old but those were all their pictures at the stated age, and they were all 40s and above during that time. So let's just straighten out the reality and see how big the difference?? 

https://www.chinaentertainmentnews.com/2013/09/asian-hunkalicious-middle-aged-celebs_2.html

Hot Asian male celebs who are 40 years old and above

Aaron Kwok, 48
Asian dance king, Aaron Kwok, might have aged since debuting 29 years ago. But the multi-talented Hong
Kong superstar, who now exudes a mature charm, spares no effort in keeping himself in top form.

He said he wouldn’t let himself to lax and grow fat.

Apart from practising his dance routine daily, which helps him burn off calories, Aaron said he would also go for an-hour jog and a 30-minute swim on top of that.

Admitting what he wants and aims for is a well-defined physique, and not big bulky muscles, he would customise his training in order to achieve his target.

He said: “Since becoming a professional singer in 1990, I knew that to be an outstanding singer, who can dance well, I need to control my way of life. I have to train my stamina because my world tour concert is never-ending.”

Nicky Wu, 43
Nicky Wu reached yet another pinnacle of his career through his captivating performance as the fourth prince in Scarlet Heart, shaking off his Little Tigers Team boy band image. As someone who does not seem to have aged in the last 20 years, he firmly believes that “being vain is not a girl’s prerogative. Men have to look good as well”. His philosophy is that a good body is not just for his admiration but for others to enjoy too.

The Taiwanese, who has been exercising since young, said his hot physique was a result of hard work cumulated over many years, and added: “a short-lived desire to get a good body is impossible”.

Zheng Geping, 49
Known to have one of the hottest bodies in the local showbiz, Zheng Geping, who works out assiduously, said times have changed.

“Many my age don’t think it is important to maintain a good physique. But that ain’t the case. Someone in his 40s should live life like he is in his 30s. My current body actually makes me feel 20 years younger.”

Lee Byung Hun, 43

Be it the series of G.I. Joe movies or Red 2, Lee Byung Hun, who has made a name for himself in Hollywood, never falls short of showing off his sexy body. The South Korean, who now oozes the charm of a mature man, not only has a successful career, and is also happily married.

Lee feels that gyming is his way of life. Other than controlling his diet (including not eating out) and working out all the times, he does not take alcohol too.

Nick Cheung, 46
Like any normal man on the street, Nick Cheung did not care much about having a good physique, let alone to gym. But the professional actor went all out to train and build his body for two of his movies - Night Fall (2013) and Unbeatable (2013).

In preparation for Night Fall, he undertook a six-month devil-training regimen, which included three hours of running, lifting of dumbbells and cardio exercises for a good six days per week.

In fact, the training was so tough that the Hong Kong star once fainted due to low blood sugar.

Nick, who also had very strict dietary plans, was so deprived of 'unhealthy' food, he cheered and roared when he tasted a bit of oil in the vegetables he ate.

Donnie Yen, 50
“Going to the gym everyday is a waste of time.”

Well, that’s what Chinese martial art artist, Donnie Yen once said. The Hong Kong-based action choreographer does not deliberately train for a beautiful physique. He only hits the gym two to three times a week, just like an average Joe, and explains he does that simply to sweat it out, detoxify and stretch his muscles.

For someone who has to perform martial arts (for his films) frequently, such workouts help him stay agile and prevent injuries.

Allan Wu, 41
Allan Wu is yet another epitome of a local hot bod. Although he quipped that he was “more than just muscles”, he was not shy to show off his sexy hot body.

Allan who was a former gym freak says what matters to him now is ‘maintenance’. He tries his best to hit the gym once per week and run three times.

Although sometimes he gets so tired while filming that he gives gym a miss, he swings right back to build his body when production wraps. He said: “Once your body is accustomed to a certain way of life, it is easier for you to continue and stay motivated.”

Andy Lau, 52
For someone who does not gym much, Andy Lau never fails to wow his audience during concerts that, yes, beneath his handsome face is an equally attractive body.

Andy feels that to stay in shape, it is important to work out. And what’s more important is to cultivate the interest to do so. Other than swimming and running, the Cantopop superstar also has a full set of gym equipment at home.  

Kenny Tak, 50
Hong Kong actor, Kenny Tak, started his career as a model. Then, in order to get more assignments, he started building his body. Many years down the road, his effort paid off as he developed a well-defined six packs.

“I gym to keep fit. It has never crossed my mind to build big muscles. I’m satisfied just maintaining my current physique,” he said.

Alex To, 51

Take Off (your clothes)’, this song pretty much sums up Alex To’s confidence in revealing his body.

The proud owner of a beautifully trained body, he quipped he would look at the mirror everyday and examine his physique. He would then tell himself: “You are Han Nuo (a character he played in Taiwanese TV series Pawnshop #8), only 25-year-young, can sing and dance and is the best.”

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

It is barely well-maintained, much less any type of a "model bod". 

Those people in the pictures below, on the other hand, are true work of art for us to oogle at .... The article may be 7 years old but those were all their pictures at the stated age, and they were all 40s and above during that time. So let's just straighten out the reality and see how big the difference?? 

https://www.chinaentertainmentnews.com/2013/09/asian-hunkalicious-middle-aged-celebs_2.html

Hot Asian male celebs who are 40 years old and above

Aaron Kwok, 48
Asian dance king, Aaron Kwok, might have aged since debuting 29 years ago. But the multi-talented Hong
Kong superstar, who now exudes a mature charm, spares no effort in keeping himself in top form.

He said he wouldn’t let himself to lax and grow fat.

Apart from practising his dance routine daily, which helps him burn off calories, Aaron said he would also go for an-hour jog and a 30-minute swim on top of that.

Admitting what he wants and aims for is a well-defined physique, and not big bulky muscles, he would customise his training in order to achieve his target.

He said: “Since becoming a professional singer in 1990, I knew that to be an outstanding singer, who can dance well, I need to control my way of life. I have to train my stamina because my world tour concert is never-ending.”

Nicky Wu, 43
Nicky Wu reached yet another pinnacle of his career through his captivating performance as the fourth prince in Scarlet Heart, shaking off his Little Tigers Team boy band image. As someone who does not seem to have aged in the last 20 years, he firmly believes that “being vain is not a girl’s prerogative. Men have to look good as well”. His philosophy is that a good body is not just for his admiration but for others to enjoy too.

The Taiwanese, who has been exercising since young, said his hot physique was a result of hard work cumulated over many years, and added: “a short-lived desire to get a good body is impossible”.

Zheng Geping, 49
Known to have one of the hottest bodies in the local showbiz, Zheng Geping, who works out assiduously, said times have changed.

“Many my age don’t think it is important to maintain a good physique. But that ain’t the case. Someone in his 40s should live life like he is in his 30s. My current body actually makes me feel 20 years younger.”

Lee Byung Hun, 43

Be it the series of G.I. Joe movies or Red 2, Lee Byung Hun, who has made a name for himself in Hollywood, never falls short of showing off his sexy body. The South Korean, who now oozes the charm of a mature man, not only has a successful career, and is also happily married.

Lee feels that gyming is his way of life. Other than controlling his diet (including not eating out) and working out all the times, he does not take alcohol too.

Nick Cheung, 46
Like any normal man on the street, Nick Cheung did not care much about having a good physique, let alone to gym. But the professional actor went all out to train and build his body for two of his movies - Night Fall (2013) and Unbeatable (2013).

In preparation for Night Fall, he undertook a six-month devil-training regimen, which included three hours of running, lifting of dumbbells and cardio exercises for a good six days per week.

In fact, the training was so tough that the Hong Kong star once fainted due to low blood sugar.

Nick, who also had very strict dietary plans, was so deprived of 'unhealthy' food, he cheered and roared when he tasted a bit of oil in the vegetables he ate.

Donnie Yen, 50
“Going to the gym everyday is a waste of time.”

Well, that’s what Chinese martial art artist, Donnie Yen once said. The Hong Kong-based action choreographer does not deliberately train for a beautiful physique. He only hits the gym two to three times a week, just like an average Joe, and explains he does that simply to sweat it out, detoxify and stretch his muscles.

For someone who has to perform martial arts (for his films) frequently, such workouts help him stay agile and prevent injuries.

Allan Wu, 41
Allan Wu is yet another epitome of a local hot bod. Although he quipped that he was “more than just muscles”, he was not shy to show off his sexy hot body.

Allan who was a former gym freak says what matters to him now is ‘maintenance’. He tries his best to hit the gym once per week and run three times.

Although sometimes he gets so tired while filming that he gives gym a miss, he swings right back to build his body when production wraps. He said: “Once your body is accustomed to a certain way of life, it is easier for you to continue and stay motivated.”

Andy Lau, 52
For someone who does not gym much, Andy Lau never fails to wow his audience during concerts that, yes, beneath his handsome face is an equally attractive body.

Andy feels that to stay in shape, it is important to work out. And what’s more important is to cultivate the interest to do so. Other than swimming and running, the Cantopop superstar also has a full set of gym equipment at home.  

Kenny Tak, 50
Hong Kong actor, Kenny Tak, started his career as a model. Then, in order to get more assignments, he started building his body. Many years down the road, his effort paid off as he developed a well-defined six packs.

“I gym to keep fit. It has never crossed my mind to build big muscles. I’m satisfied just maintaining my current physique,” he said.

Alex To, 51

Take Off (your clothes)’, this song pretty much sums up Alex To’s confidence in revealing his body.

The proud owner of a beautifully trained body, he quipped he would look at the mirror everyday and examine his physique. He would then tell himself: “You are Han Nuo (a character he played in Taiwanese TV series Pawnshop #8), only 25-year-young, can sing and dance and is the best.”

It seems like the pictures above did not come out. I even took the effort to go cut and paste each one of them onto this thread for everyone to view. Too bad ...   

On 9/13/2020 at 8:22 PM, Beefycub said:

The fact that it was pulled out of another thread is irrelevant.

The point is that you DID post it and is obviously suffering from instacurity.

A mature dude has so many other attributes that make them attractive.

Even if you have a better body than most older dudes your age, your egographing just made you repulsive.

U have a sexy body. 

to yoyo: u look hott in a nerdyy way, especially in the second picture. 

15 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Do i have a model type body?

> No

How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me?

> probably all of them

Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge.

> If say I compare the aesthetics of your body with my group of uni classmates now in their mid to late 40s, I think you'd be the bottom 5~10%.  Not trying to just give you shit marks but GM is right.  Something about the shape of your upper body and its proportion to your lower body is very poor and can be improved.  Your short body unfortunately doesn't help you achieve any type of model body.  (The key vertical distance is how close your belly button is to your nips level, compared to how far vertically your eyes are from your nips line.)  

>Advice: 

You need a more healthy balance between leanness and the overall shape of your body.  Too much focus on the former and not enough of the latter makes the shape of your body (as well as your posture) lose out. You should do more work on your upper. If you don't want to gym and gain mass, swimming freestyle laps about 1km a day does wonders for the physique, esp the shoulders and back and the heart.

Good advice!! 

On 9/5/2020 at 11:06 PM, yoyo74 said:

My selfie today and 4 more years to grand 50. I eat 2 meals a day. Is a vegetarian. Lunch time eat brown rice with other veggies and egg. Dinner time just vegetables only and hardly any carb food. I dont go gym. I exercise 10 to 15 mins each week day. Run once every week during weekends from 3km to 10km depends on where i go to run. Munch very little on junk food in between.

Do i have a model type body? How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me? Lets say 50% is average. Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge.

selfie5Sep2020.jpg

definately below average. Bad skin, oily, body is pale, fats around tummy it shows no matter how you suck in. No chest, pointy breast. Typical old man look who refuse to wear a facemask right. Also delusional in thinking you are better than 50% of men in their mid 20s. An almost 50 year old who still thinks he is in his 20s is such a turn off.

8 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Narcissistically delusional are people who dont even want to post their own photo to let people comment as they already feel they are already at the highest. You who try to force your one sided view on others personality without even using your brains to think is even more delusional and stupid. Hiding behind a Guest account and keep trolling many members non stop for years only shows what kind of personality you are.

Huh? "Narcissistically delusional are people who dont even want to post their own photo to let people comment as they already feel they are already at the highest"?? 

Isn't that exactly what a person who is NOT narcissistically delusional does, i.e. not posting their own photo to let others comment?? After THREE pages of posts and you still don't get it? You truly are so delusional and stupid, as well as thick-skin too. 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ha! So now the truth has been revealed, and my assumption was wrong? You did use multiple nicks to support him, when it was TS himself implying Guest of using multiple nicks to bash him! 

This thread is about his "model bod", or more like the lack of it. So to repeat the famous words of a tyrant before someone splits this into another toxic thread : " GET BACK TO TOPIC!! "

And what is the takeaway of the truth? Nothing because your conclusion is wrong and simply purported to support your point. Which I object:

Insect was directed at Steve5380. How was directed at JoJo Boy.

What can I do if Moderators prefer to lump into one post...

You are not the Moderator to tell people to get back to topic. And you're not getting back yourself with your squabbles at every corner with everyone who is opposing your view.

If you had done proper reading you had seen I did not support JoJo Boy at all. Shortly after your post, I used the same word as "narcissistic".  Is that support?

You must not be a vegetarian to maintain being healthy. There is even advice for vegans as not having a healthy lifestyle as there are some deficiencies (B12, D3 and others) without eating meat.

The point is in moderation. We don't need meat every day and we do not need huge amounts of meet.

And many people eating fast food don't really know what damage they do to the environment and their bodies. Fast Food is something of a laziness to me. I don't mind for people to frequent a Fast Food outlet once in a while, but there is no need to go and eat fast food every second day. People are too lazy nowadays to cut some vegetables.

And being a vegetarian or vegan and in the end eating omega3 tablets seems a bit hypocrite to me.

The other argument of being vegetarian about saving the planet is flawed too. Big crops in South America are cut into the jungle for industrial farming of vegetables (Corn, Soy bean, oranges, tomato, manioc ) and these are not just grown as feed for animals.

If you are vegetarian it is up to you.

I personally would recommend a balanced diet with moderation in eating meat.

For sure eating more fruit and vegetable contents in your diet have health benefits.

3 hours ago, begleitung said:

U have a sexy body. 

to yoyo: u look hott in a nerdyy way, especially in the second picture. 

One man meat is another man poison.  Some, like you, may find his bod sexy.  However, definition of a sexy bod of the majority is vastly different.  But, we can't condemn a person if he insists of dreaming to look like a model compared to people who are 46 and above.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, Guest how said:

You must not be a vegetarian to maintain being healthy. There is even advice for vegans as not having a healthy lifestyle as there are some deficiencies (B12, D3 and others) without eating meat.

The point is in moderation. We don't need meat every day and we do not need huge amounts of meet.

And many people eating fast food don't really know what damage they do to the environment and their bodies. Fast Food is something of a laziness to me. I don't mind for people to frequent a Fast Food outlet once in a while, but there is no need to go and eat fast food every second day. People are too lazy nowadays to cut some vegetables.

And being a vegetarian or vegan and in the end eating omega3 tablets seems a bit hypocrite to me.

The other argument of being vegetarian about saving the planet is flawed too. Big crops in South America are cut into the jungle for industrial farming of vegetables (Corn, Soy bean, oranges, tomato, manioc ) and these are not just grown as feed for animals.

For sure eating more fruit and vegetable contents in your diet have health benefits.

Totally agree with you.

44 minutes ago, Guest how said:

Some of the issues such as hair issues, brain issues and mood issues that are common in vegetarians are already showing in his pictures and his posts.

https://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/news/20191104/are-there-health-downsides-to-vegetarian-diets 

12 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Mayb he wld take it?

Didn't you read his post about how he is going to use this thread to "train" his argumentative skills or something like that? In fact, he already replied to that FattChoy's post with negativity already. Don't turn out to be another person like him, fighting for some lost cause when all the evidences are already completely stacked against him. 

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Didn't you read his post about how he is going to use this thread to "train" his argumentative skills or something like that? In fact, he already replied to that FattChoy's post with negativity already. Don't turn out to be another person like him, fighting for some lost cause when all the evidences are already completely stacked against him. 

spacer.png

Ok, mayb someone else wld take the advice then. 

fighting and getting all agitated here is so teen-like, tbh. 

54 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

spacer.png

You won't know.  There are people who stick to his own views openly out of pride and ego but quietly listening and contemplating others point of view. 

4 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

You won't know.  There are people who stick to his own views openly out of pride and ego but quietly listening and contemplating others point of view. 

2 minutes ago, begleitung said:

True give them the benefits of the doubtt

3 pages of posts already..... and you really still believe that? 

3 minutes ago, begleitung said:

I find it funny that someone wld ask for opinions yet heavily criticised anyone who gave non-favourable ones. To be fair it was the moderator who posted a new thread 4 him, not sure if it was with or without hos consent. 

He probably thought that people would praise him but when people started to give negative opinions, he thought all of them were trolls / jealous of him.

But on a positive note, this kind of people usually won't be put down because they really think that they are the best.

Used to have a couple of friends like that and every year during Christmas, I would buy them mirrors hoping that they would wake up 😆

6 minutes ago, greysnow said:

Used to have a couple of friends like that and every year during Christmas, I would buy them mirrors hoping that they would wake up 😆

Aiyoh .... you must really stop doing that. You can already see for yourself how someone even started taking pictures of himself in front of the mirror, just to get the entire world to admire himself. If this goes on one more step further, you might see a Snow White getting poison with an apple by some evil witch, just because the Mirror refused to lie...   

On 9/13/2020 at 2:35 PM, fly360 said:

At 46, I will expect someone to be confident and no longer require validation from strangers. As long as you are happy with your physique, you are perfectly fine.

We met b4 in a group outing and i am even older then yoyo, I don't even feel comparing is necessary. I totally agree with the above, we train becos it's part of our lifestyle. Not sure what's the point of this post.

Edited by Ironrod

32 minutes ago, begleitung said:

I find it funny that someone wld ask for opinions yet heavily criticised anyone who gave non-favourable ones. To be fair it was the moderator who posted a new thread 4 him, not sure if it was with or without hos consent. 

he said he wanted to be a role model for 50y olds who intend to look like 20y from the other thread.

He was looking for attention and he got it.

As long as BW allows guests to post, expect for those to come out with trolling and spiteful posts.

Not all guests are civilised. We all know that. Some are just waiting there for post this trolling shit.

If you lean forward at the BW Main Forum, then you need to know reactions would turn in and not all would be accolades.

If you publish a doubtful or insulting picture or video at Twitter, you would get a shitshorm too.

Moderators would have been advised to move his post as a thread to the Members Forum...  to avoid the trolls to have some food to digest on.

1 hour ago, greysnow said:

He probably thought that people would praise him but when people started to give negative opinions, he thought all of them were trolls / jealous of him.

But on a positive note, this kind of people usually won't be put down because they really think that they are the best.

Lol, dats funnny. 

1 hour ago, Ironrod said:

We met b4 in a group outing and i am even older then yoyo, I don't even feel comparing is necessary. I totally agree with the above, we train becos it's part of our lifestyle. Not sure what's the point of this post.

To boast, to get validation, to seek approval, wanting those envy eyes, invite flatterers?  Your pick.   Anyway, he probably didn't expect an avlanches of strong remarks coming his way and under-estimated the power of this forum.

10 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Wasted advice.  What to do....

You talk about my heights and than body parts needing to move vertically and horizontally and you expect your advise to change that? We are not 3 years old children. You want to talk nonsense and waste my time and i got the right to scold you. If you cant take negativity than dont post such garbage. If your advise is so good than post your body pic to prove it. All my post reprimanding you are all with proper facts and reasons.

4 hours ago, Guest Pooper said:

To boast, to get validation, to seek approval, wanting those envy eyes, invite flatterers?  Your pick.   Anyway, he probably didn't expect an avlanches of strong remarks coming his way and under-estimated the power of this forum.

This thread is not start by me idiot.

Edited by yoyo74

6 hours ago, greysnow said:

I did not start this thread idiot. You are so stubborn trying to force your one sided on view of me. I never think i am the best and was still far away so dont put words into my mouth. I do believe i already reach a fitness level healthy enough attractive enough that most people would be content with. I was trying to raise the hopes of people who dont have the time or money to gym and yet you people keep lying non stop to dash the hopes of this people. If you have a mirror go look at yourself what kind of nasty personality you have. You keep trying to twist other people intention and so that you can act as a hero is atrocious. Go look into the mirror what kind of personality you have. The more you tries to act like a hero and be nasty to others the more your personality degraded. I hope you would one day realize your mistake and repent and be a better person.

6 hours ago, Ironrod said:

I have explained above its to give hope to people who dont have time or money to go to the gym. My picture is to give hope and example anyone can also do it and i also tell them how to do it. The point of this post is out of context when pull out of the original post. The title of the original post is not this either. I dont feel the need to compare either but i want those people that i said compare and see if this is the type of body they want. So that the poor dont need to borrow money to go to the gym. So that those who work long hours wont need to sacrifice sleep to go to the gym. A good intention being twisted by many pig headed people so that they can act hero to reprimand people.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Aiyoh .... you must really stop doing that. You can already see for yourself how someone even started taking pictures of himself in front of the mirror, just to get the entire world to admire himself. If this goes on one more step further, you might see a Snow White getting poison with an apple by some evil witch, just because the Mirror refused to lie...   

You are practically nuts when you talk about talking pic in front of mirror. There are so many people doing it and post it everywhere. Many gay people many straight people all doing it. I dont see it any wrong doint it either. You in the other hand posting so many lies and nasty remarks to so many members for years need to look into the mirror what you have done and repent.

Gosh ... the same old excuses again and again ... 

"I did not start the thread" ... Yeah right, and I did not see him complain about the mod starting this thread for him too, did I? Or did I miss that post? And furthermore, someone sure loves to post more of his selfies inside and call himself the "model bod" after the thread started, didn't he?? 

"give hope to people who dont have time or money to go to the gym" ... You don't need to join any gyms to have a good workout anywhere. Your own personal body weight is heavy enough to carry as a form of exercise if you can just go onto YouTube and see how to do it. And even if you die die need to use the gym, Sports Council has a lot of Active Gym branches all over the country for you to join. The last I remember, they even gave $100 credit for you to use to pay the per-entry fee of $2.50. 

... oh yeah ... and the best post he made today: "If you cant take negativity than dont post such garbage ". I think it should have read: "If you cant take negativity than dont post such garbage selfies of yourself "

1 minute ago, manehiso said:

@yoyo74 Since you already know the motive of posting your body pic - which is to inspire others - then stop replying to what others are saying again and again already.. 

If no one's gonna believe what you're saying, you can't make them or force them.. 

Its because this post is taken out of another thread and the subject title is not written by me is causing lots of misunderstanding thus i need to explain the situation or the real purpose of the post will be lost forever. As long as i can get at least a few to understand and managed to inspire at least a few person. All those forum beating is worth it. I want people to benefit from my post thus the need to defend it. I do wish it had never taken out of the original post as the meaning of the post is all being twisted here.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Gosh ... the same old excuses again and again ... 

"I did not start the thread" ... Yeah right, and I did not see him complain about the mod starting this thread for him too, did I? Or did I miss that post? And furthermore, someone sure loves to post more of his selfies inside and call himself the "model bod" after the thread started, didn't he?? 

"give hope to people who dont have time or money to go to the gym" ... You don't need to join any gyms to have a good workout anywhere. Your own personal body weight is heavy enough to carry as a form of exercise if you can just go onto YouTube and see how to do it. And even if you die die need to use the gym, Sports Council has a lot of Active Gym branches all over the country for you to join. The last I remember, they even gave $100 credit for you to use to pay the per-entry fee of $2.50. 

... oh yeah ... and the best post he made today: "If you cant take negativity than dont post such garbage ". I think it should have read: "If you cant take negativity than dont post such garbage selfies of yourself "

People like you dont differentiate truth and lies and only want to act hero and even worse make use of other peoples lies to advance your ego. You do however said one thing i copied below from yours to advance my cause. I am happy that you have something to agree with my real intention. Your words below is useful for me to tell others what to do and i thank you for it.

"You don't need to join any gyms to have a good workout anywhere. Your own personal body weight is heavy enough to carry as a form of exercise if you can just go onto YouTube and see how to do it. And even if you die die need to use the gym, Sports Council has a lot of Active Gym branches all over the country for you to join. The last I remember, they even gave $100 credit for you to use to pay the per-entry fee of $2.50."

14 minutes ago, manehiso said:

@yoyo74Your repeating your reason again and again makes you sound, insecure.

And calling people names doesn't really put you in a good light, either..

I had to repeat no choice as my words may drown in the many post of attacking flame. Not every people read all post when post keep coming in. Most people would read top post than jump to the last post thus missing my reasons so had to repeat. As for calling people names are only towards nasty people who would only lies and trying to troll or create trouble. They are those people who would call other people names so I believe they deserve the same medicine they try to force on others. Those people i think that misunderstand and not cause trouble i would try to slowly explain although it will be repeated in case he miss the post or i may miss out something i forgotten to write.

As for being in good light are those that really needed praise to start with.

Edited by yoyo74

13 hours ago, Guest how said:

Here is the link to B12 for vegetarians.

https://www.myfooddata.com/articles/vegetarian-vitamin-b12-foods.php

Here is the link to D3 for vegetarians.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-d-foods-for-vegetarians#6.-Supplements

We vegetarians do have our own set of balance diet eating all colors fruits and vegetables. Most people choose vegan or vegetarians due to compassionate reasons while some due to religion. Animals is suffering in pain in the capture process and being drag to their death. I would hope more people would not keep finding reasons to kill them.

As for me i converted to ovo lacto vegetarian 9 years ago and never eaten those so call tablet supplement and my health is still very healthy and seldom fall sick. Egg had plenty of B12. Part of vitamin D can get from sunshine. Most importantly i am still very ok and healthy even at my age so i believe being vegetarian can be healthy too. Some times for a few consecutive years i never even fall sick. Even those fall sick days i already know the reason like eating chocolate too much and the chain reaction is soar throat than flu than fever. So to me i already concluded being vegetarian can be healthy too as long as you dont eat junk food.

Guest Guest realist

Glad I had some popcorn for this one...

To the OP, this is an OK bod for 46 but it’s only OK - it’s definitely not a model body or anything that a gym-fit 20 year old would be jealous of.

if you want feedback on how to improve, you need to work on building muscle in your upper body and reduce fat around your middle - your waist looks the same size as your chest and should be smaller to look/be more fit. Oh, and please get some shorts that are more flattering.

If you don’t want feedback, that’s fine and you can see what you want to see, you just have to accept that other people may see it more objectively than you. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest realist said:

Glad I had some popcorn for this one...

To the OP, this is an OK bod for 46 but it’s only OK - it’s definitely not a model body or anything that a gym-fit 20 year old would be jealous of.

if you want feedback on how to improve, you need to work on building muscle in your upper body and reduce fat around your middle - your waist looks the same size as your chest and should be smaller to look/be more fit. Oh, and please get some shorts that are more flattering.

If you don’t want feedback, that’s fine and you can see what you want to see, you just have to accept that other people may see it more objectively than you. 

Your feedback is quite true and accurate.  But your rating of only OK is under rated.  At 46, yoyo is better than average in his age group bracket.

13 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

People like you dont differentiate truth and lies and only want to act hero and even worse make use of other peoples lies to advance your ego. You do however said one thing i copied below from yours to advance my cause. I am happy that you have something to agree with my real intention. Your words below is useful for me to tell others what to do and i thank you for it.

"You don't need to join any gyms to have a good workout anywhere. Your own personal body weight is heavy enough to carry as a form of exercise if you can just go onto YouTube and see how to do it. And even if you die die need to use the gym, Sports Council has a lot of Active Gym branches all over the country for you to join. The last I remember, they even gave $100 credit for you to use to pay the per-entry fee of $2.50."

And why do you even need to copy the ideas from a Guest? You mean you cannot think of those ideas yourself?

For heaven's sake, first and foremost, Singaporeans already had good physique even before the gym culture hit the country. Where do you think those guys got their bodies from, if not by working out with whatever resources they had without the gyms last time, such as using their own body weight? You thik all those NS boys go to the air-conditioned gyms to work out all the time? And furthermore, ActiveSG gym has already been there for maybe a decade or even more. Did you only just realise that those gyms existed, or did you need the Guest to tell you how much is the entry fee? 

I am beginning to suspect that your vegetarian diet is really not doing much for yourself. If you managed to "inspire" me in any ways, that is only to NOT become a vegetarian like you. Otherwise I might just end up with some lacklustre  physique like yours, and I may need to end up having to steal people's ideas simply becasue I cannot think up of them myself. And in exchange for a lack of physique and brain power, I might just end up with an over-inflated ego like that of yours.

So thanks, but definitely NO THANKS!

15 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Your feedback is quite true and accurate.  But your rating of only OK is under rated.  At 46, yoyo is better than average in his age group bracket.

Excuse me, in case you have forgotten, this is a GAY forum. And most 46 year old gays would have a much more decent body than that, if they even wanted to put in any decent effort into it. And furthermore, you should go back to the first few posts of the thread and read what he wrote there. He wasn't even comparing himself to the rest of the 46 year old population, gay or straight. Take a good look and see for yourself whom he shamelessly think his "model type" body can beat? 

On 9/5/2020 at 11:06 PM, yoyo74 said:

My selfie today and 4 more years to grand 50. I eat 2 meals a day. Is a vegetarian. Lunch time eat brown rice with other veggies and egg. Dinner time just vegetables only and hardly any carb food. I dont go gym. I exercise 10 to 15 mins each week day. Run once every week during weekends from 3km to 10km depends on where i go to run. Munch very little on junk food in between.

Do i have a model type body? How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me? Lets say 50% is average. Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge.

selfie5Sep2020.jpg

There is so much hatreds going around in this post. As a mid 20 guy I would say this type of build is unlikely able to attract any of us except those who have daddy fetish. 

You feel healthy but your looks doesn't reflect that. There is nothing wrong going to gym, with a bit of weight training, it is easier to maintain a fit physique. Also, I have seen obese vegetarian, so your build does not have much to do with being a vegetarian.

• yoyo74 changed the title to Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.