Male HQ

Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want

yoyo74

He only listens to the good stuff

šŸ¤­

24 minutes ago, Beefycub said:

The fact thatĀ it was pulled out of another thread is irrelevant.

The point is that you DID post it and is obviously suffering from instacurity.

A mature dude has so many other attributes that make them attractive.

Even if you have a better body than most older dudes your age, your egographing just made you repulsive.

Ā 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

In other words, we have a kaykiang Moderator who go lock up threads in the Flaming Room at his whim and fancy, and transplant posts into new threads in the Main Forum for no rhyme or reasons. And then we also have a narcissistic member who was so happy to be singled out for attention, that he kept posting more of his own pictures here, while pretending to be all-so-shy about it.

Ā 

Ā 

LOL!Ā  G_M did somethingĀ similarĀ when I posted some of my pictures, he started "my" threadĀ  :lol:

Ā 

It is unusual, but not a bad idea.Ā  See what a big participation this thread has!

Ā 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I m coming 60 but I still look like am in the army days lean fitĀ  not much changes in my look and bod.

Ā 

I don't understand....Ā  I am coming 80 but still looking lean fit with not much changes from earlier years,Ā  but...

Ā 

aren't you the one who is always fighting me?Ā  Shouldn't you instead support me, since I write about myself and my experience to help dispel the idea that getting older is something horrible that condemns one to decay and ugliness?Ā  Ā Those of us who age successfully should team together instead of fight. :)Ā 

1 hour ago, Beefycub said:

The fact thatĀ it was pulled out of another thread is irrelevant.

The point is that you DID post it and is obviously suffering from instacurity.

A mature dude has so many other attributes that make them attractive.

Even if you have a better body than most older dudes your age, your egographing just made you repulsive.

The post that i am posting is all about fitness and i just merely quote an example using my pic. You said a mature dude had other attributes to make them attractive but the problem is that other attributes is irrelevantĀ to the fitness post. The thread that i have post being taken out and put here is all about body so of cause i am talking about body to follow up with the post. Here you are talking about ego is also irrelevant to the previous thread that i posted. So now do you see whats your problem?

1 hour ago, greysnow said:

The thing is he's asking people to judge yet he slams them for the negative commentsĀ šŸ¤£

If you got the brains to think and eyes to see some negative comments is plainly lying and why should i be nice to people who lies and further more this thread was not even started by me

10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Ā 

LOL!Ā  G_M did somethingĀ similarĀ when I posted some of my pictures, he started "my" threadĀ  :lol:

Ā 

It is unusual, but not a bad idea.Ā  See what a big participation this thread has!

I will treat this thread started by GM to train my self confidence and also to train my debating skills against those homophobics people that i am currently and actively participating in debate to make them lose confidence in their faith lol

8 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Selfie13Sep2020.jpg.047272ee9141806887ea70d51462a919.jpg

Heres another photo of me taken today in day time. I just notice the lens of my friend hp is dirty maybe due to running in the rain and light a bit dim to show clearly on body as well. Here my face can be seen as well hope i dont look too old

Ā 

You look good, although the way this picture was taken could have favored you more.

Ā 

You have plenty of hair andĀ a nice face that could be better exposed and giveĀ you a younger look without these big dark glasses.Ā  Have you considered contacts? Today's soft contacts have improved so much, we can wear them continuously for a week without even feeling that they are there.

Ā 

Your upper body is fine, does not need bigger muscles, instead working them out as you do will keep them firm and toned.

Ā 

You could get some nicer swim trunks,Ā  a little tighter and sexy.Ā  Don't be too shy !!!

Ā 

The picture does not show much of your lower body,Ā  but I think that here is where you can focus your workout.Ā  Strong legs will be very important in yourĀ coming decades, not only for the looks but for their functionality.Ā  We walk with our legs and not with our arms. As we age, good walking becomes increasingly important.Ā  And weight exercises for the legs not only help the muscles but also the bones, ligaments and joints.Ā  Although it is counter intuitive, heavy leg exercises help preserve the knees.Ā  You can do these at home with a variety of lungesĀ with increasing weight by holding in your hands dumbbells of increasing weight.Ā  But sooner or later you should join a gym with good weights and machines.Ā  It is so convenient to be an older man, yet with strong legs!

2 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

I will treat this thread started by GM to train my self confidence and also to train my debating skills against those homophobics people that i am currently and actively participating in debate to make them lose confidence in their faith lol

Ā 

They mayĀ not be homophobic, but they are simply giving you a hard time.Ā  Some envy?Ā  Ā In reality they may be following the thread and taking some good example here :).Ā  Indeed the opposing opinions and attacks are always good to train one's debating skills, ha ha.

3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Ā 

You look good, although the way this picture was taken could have favored you more.

Ā 

You have plenty of hair andĀ a nice face that could be better exposed and giveĀ you a younger look without these big dark glasses.Ā  Have you considered contacts? Today's soft contacts have improved so much, we can wear them continuously for a week without even feeling that they are there.

Ā 

Your upper body is fine, does not need bigger muscles, instead working them out as you do will keep them firm and toned.

Ā 

You could get some nicer swim trunks,Ā  a little tighter and sexy.Ā  Don't be too shy !!!

Ā 

The picture does not show much of your lower body,Ā  but I think that here is where you can focus your workout.Ā  Strong legs will be very important in yourĀ coming decades, not only for the looks but for their functionality.Ā  We walk with our legs and not with our arms. As we age, good walking becomes increasingly important.Ā  And weight exercises for the legs not only help the muscles but also the bones, ligaments and joints.Ā  Although it is counter intuitive, heavy leg exercises help preserve the knees.Ā  You can do these at home with a variety of lungesĀ with increasing weight by holding in your hands dumbbells of increasing weight.Ā  But sooner or later you should join a gym with good weights and machines.Ā  It is so convenient to be an older man, yet with strong legs!

I have try contact lens before it just takes too much time to put into my eyes sometimes and occasionally makes my eyes very uncomfortable. Some times i would forget to take out the contact lens before i go sleep and in the next day the contact lens just stuck to my eyes and very dry. I pour a lot of water into my eyes and it is very hard to move it out. I managed to get it out of my eyes eventually but my eyes are very painful. I decided not to wear contact lens any more to prevent my eyes from getting further damage. Not worth to risk my eyes for vanity reasons. I am the kind of person if too tired i will just close my eyes when walking and some times i even fell into a drain lol

As for the legs training part i just jog with my group once a week

Guest 1st Troll
9 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Ā 

They mayĀ not be homophobic, but they are simply giving you a hard time.Ā  Some envy?Ā Ā 

Just as I feared.Ā  No amount of 38 revolver is going to save you here.Ā  You have better stay in the membership only room for now.Ā  Safer there.Ā  Expect trolls attack to follow up.Ā 

Ā 

STFU.Ā  Your accusation is unfounded!

Ā 

10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Ā 

They mayĀ not be homophobic, but they are simply giving you a hard time.Ā  Some envy?Ā  Ā In reality they may be following the thread and taking some good example here :).Ā  Indeed the opposing opinions and attacks are always good to train one's debating skills, ha ha.

The people here may or may not be homophobic but i am debating with those definitelyĀ homophobic people on other facebook groupĀ where they would use God as an excuse to slam LGBTĀ peopleĀ and here is one good training ground for debate. That facebook group invite others to challenge their faith and someone invited me in. I enjoy challenging them and win the debate with facts and reasons lol

7 minutes ago, Guest 1st Troll said:

Just as I feared.Ā  No amount of 38 revolver is going to save you here.Ā  You have better stay in the membership only room for now.Ā  Safer there.Ā  Expect trolls attack to follow up.Ā 

Ā 

STFU.Ā  Your accusation is unfounded!

Ā 

Ā 

I am so sorry that you are in fear. :(Ā 

Ā 

I should be thankful to trolls for their attacks, which were and are so helpful in the cultivation of my thick skin, assertiveness and debating skillsĀ  :)Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

8 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

The people here may or may not be homophobic but i am debating with those definitelyĀ homophobic people on other facebook groupĀ where they would use God as an excuse to slam LGBTĀ peopleĀ and here is one good training ground for debate. That facebook group invite others to challenge their faith and someone invited me in. I enjoy challenging them and win the debate with facts and reasons lol

Ā 

Have fun!Ā  Ā I enjoyed for so many years debating religious fanatics and just religious people in the many threads about religion Amazon used to have and in some ultra conservative forums.Ā  Ā I don't know if I helped any soul escape their brain washing,Ā  but my arguments had a positive effect on me by clarifying my own thinking.

5 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Ā 

It was not my intention to have people targeting you, I moved it out of the other thread because it has diverted to something else and not related to theĀ discussion.Ā 

Ā 

As to those attacks, good that you are taking it in stride. You can't stop people from having their opinions against you. Just don't take their words to heart.

Once you can overcome it, it won't affect you any more.Ā 

Ā 

Anyway, don't need to waste your time engagingĀ with trolls, just ignore them.Ā 

Ā 

And now, this entire thread turned out to become a public conversation between some angmoh Dirty Old Man who has a fetish for anything Asian with a dick, and an insufferable narcissist with some delusion of grandeur with his abs-less, chest-less, lovehandled bod, all the time fluffing their own poms poms and cheering each other on and on and on....Ā 

Ā 

Is there any need for any further "debates" at all, when the two clowns are doing such a fine job proving that they are such big losers even when the game is long over? Sure, whatever "debate" there is going to be, can continue just so that the rest of the population and whatever friends, acquaintances, and members can have fun seeing for themselves just far off reality some people have gotten.Ā 

Ā 

HAHAHAHAHA

13 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Ā 

He looks 100 times better than me and puts in lots of time on exercise, and has a nice enough bod for someone approaching 50. Unlike uncle me, which is fat, but since he is asked people to comment, we have to give him our honest opinions so that he can look better rather than some patronising words which sounds nice but doesn't help, right?

I personally think his "genetical" advantage is his boyish look, which he kept. That's the main factor he is benefitting from.Ā 

Ā 

Ā but I find it a bit silly to start a thread on "how do I look" and expecting praise from others. Seems a bit attention seeking and narcistic to me. sorry.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

Ā 

In other words, we have a kaykiang Moderator who go lock up threads in the Flaming Room at his whim and fancy, and transplant posts into new threads in the Main Forum for no rhyme or reasons. And then we also have a narcissistic member who was so happy to be singled out for attention, that he kept posting more of his own pictures here, while pretending to be all-so-shy about it.

Ā 

There is a saying that two wrongs do not make one right. And in this case, two wrongs made one hell of a toxic disaster. Can we can try to troll this thread into the Flaming Room? It's nothing to do with a glass mirror or a metal mirror. It has nothing to do with the hairĀ or the tiles. It has nothing to do with being Members or Guest.Ā Ā It just has everything to do with the body which is an eyesore!Ā Ā 

Ā 

There! That's the truth! Deal with it!Ā Ā Ā 

Ā 

If you had some decent or above average looks, then you had shown a picture of yourself at BW.Ā 

As you are hiding behind Guest posts for near to 10 years everyone knows already your looks don't fall into the category decent or above average.

Ā 

Show others first your own looks before making any judgements or keep quiet if you don't have the guts to show your face and body.Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Ā 

Here you are!Ā  NoĀ more than 5 minutes after G_M posted his advice about not wasting our time with trolls,Ā you surface again with more trolling.Ā  I will follow G_M's advice and not pay you any attention.Ā  Instead, I will attend to my figurative treatment of trolls:Ā  I cut them to pieces and put them in the blender.Ā  From there they are thrown in the big pot and cooked for 4 hours. The resulting "soup", diluted with water,Ā  I spray it outside to feed the ants and so many other unknown insects that live peacefully in my back yard.Ā  It also makes the grass greener, effect of the collection of sulfur minerals that build up in the guts of trolls from their spite.

you would do the earth a favour if you don't kill insects. They are very important.Ā 

Animals might suffocate from the toxic ingredients...

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And now, this entire thread turned out to become a public conversation between some angmoh Dirty Old Man who has a fetish for anything Asian with a dick, and an insufferable narcissist with some delusion of grandeur with his abs-less, chest-less, lovehandled bod, all the time fluffing their own poms poms and cheering each other on and on and on....Ā 

Ā 

Is there any need for any further "debates" at all, when the two clowns are doing such a fine job proving that they are such big losers even when the game is long over? Sure, whatever "debate" there is going to be, can continue just so that the rest of the population and whatever friends, acquaintances, and members can have fun seeing for themselves just far off reality some people have gotten.Ā 

Ā 

HAHAHAHAHA

Ā 

Here you are!Ā  NoĀ more than 5 minutes after G_M posted his advice about not wasting our time with trolls,Ā you surface again with more trolling.Ā  I will follow G_M's advice and not pay you any attention.Ā  Instead, I will attend to my figurative treatment of trolls:Ā  I cut them to pieces and put them in the blender.Ā  From there they are thrown in the big pot and cooked for 4 hours. The resulting "soup", diluted with water,Ā  I spray it outside to feed the ants and so many other unknown insects that live peacefully in my back yard.Ā  It also makes the grass greener, effect of the collection of sulfur minerals that build up in the guts of trolls from their spite.

2 hours ago, Guest insect said:

you would do the earth a favour if you don't kill insects. They are very important.Ā 

Animals might suffocate from the toxic ingredients...

Ā 

Oh, I am incapable ofĀ killing an insect!Ā  (except the big Texas cockroaches).Ā  The sulfur in the soup of trolls is very diluted, and like onions are good for us, it is good for the insects.Ā  And it is a fertilizer for the grass.

7 hours ago, Guest how? said:

I personally think his "genetical" advantage is his boyish look, which he kept. That's the main factor he is benefitting from.Ā 

Ā 

Ā but I find it a bit silly to start a thread on "how do I look" and expecting praise from others. Seems a bit attention seeking and narcistic to me. sorry.Ā 

This thread wasĀ start by GM and not me as said inĀ the previous post. The intention as said in the previous post that should be in the previous threadĀ is to give hope that older guys can still get a model type of body. I shown pic of my body is to tell them how older guys look withĀ a strictĀ control of diet and a bit of exercising. To give hope to those that dont have time or money to go gym as well.

As for expecting praise from others is just an assumption from others trying to force it on my personality. I already had more than enough praise from my friends and those that are attracted to me either by my physics or my personality. I dont need to start such a thread either.

As for the genetical advantage you are talking about. Maybe its due to the vegetarian diet i had. Might be a God blessed gift for choosing a compassionate path/lifestyle. Vegetarian is one thing i did like to spread about. Be compassionate and be blessed. I do hope more people can change into this vegetarian lifestyle so that innocent animals who never hurt human being wont have to suffer fear, pain and suffering. Just think of how we are going to explainĀ to God when we die off eventually. Why we human being want to follow the evil lifestyle of torturing and slaughtering innocent life form when meat from them is not needed. For those who only think of themselves and not others, please go and think do you deserve a place in heaven or not. Even for selfish perspective you should also follow a vegetarian lifestyle.

yoyo74 looks very fine! even with the black frame glasses, and naturally flowing hair... i say NO NEED to use all those commercial products like contact lens, hair gel hair wax and pay for some photography lessons...

save the money, just keep up with the routine. you seem to have so much fun with your running mates.Ā 

Ā 

i can completely understand your take in life at this stage. after losing those fats, everything else will come soon after = health, energy, looks, and confidence! dont bother with saying like bony lah, haggard lah, buff up a bit lah... getting rip is good! lean, not skinny thats the key. all clothings will fit better.Ā 

Ā 

you look the most around 28! and im sure you feel likewise!.Ā 

Edited by mith

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

This thread wasĀ start by GM and not me as said inĀ the previous post. The intention as said in the previous post that should be in the previous threadĀ is to give hope that older guys can still get a model type of body. I shown pic of my body is to tell them how older guys look withĀ a strictĀ control of diet and a bit of exercising. To give hope to those that dont have time or money to go gym as well.

Ā 

Ā 

Unfortunately, when GM took your post and made it into a new topic, he chose a very provocative subject title (whether deliberate or accidental)

Plus this forum is littered with plenty of female canines.

Ā 

End result is not unexpected.

Guest Healthy Dosage
3 minutes ago, And then said:

Ā 

End result is not unexpected.

Yes. I fully agree that thecomments are not going to be unexpected BECAUSE people here have high EXPECTATIONS.Ā  High expectation is not provocative.Ā  It is not healthy if you reject truthful views and only listen to fake flatterers.Ā 

3 minutes ago, PinkBlackHole said:

ever thought of trimming your hair?

Ā 

What makes you think he will take up anybody's suggestion when he is already so narcissistically delusional?Ā 

Guest Devil wears Prada
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

What makes you think he will take up anybody's suggestion when he is already so narcissistically delusional?Ā 

He will take suggestions. Don't forget gay people makes many people look beautiful and handsome. The advertisements and entertainment industries cannot live without the gay.Ā  All gay comments and suggestions here should be taken very seriously.Ā  Ignore the gay at your own peril.

2 hours ago, And then said:

Ā 

Plus this forum is littered with plenty of female canines.

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Guest Healthy Dosage said:

Yes. I fully agree that thecomments are not going to be unexpected BECAUSE people here have high EXPECTATIONS.Ā  High expectation is not provocative.Ā  It is not healthy if you reject truthful views and only listen to fake flatterers.Ā 

Ā 

If someone makes a compliment, he is a "fake flatterer"?

And an ugly criticism is a "truthful view"?Ā  Ā These "truthful views",Ā  from what kind of canines they come from?Ā  wolves,Ā foxes,Ā jackals?Ā 

Ā 

42 minutes ago, Guest Nitro said:

The first pic is taken at a deceptive angle. The 2nd pic gosh.. I think u really need to watch what you eat despite being a vegetarian..regardless if u are 46.Ā 

Ā 

Lighting and angles in photography can change perception, so you see the difference between the first and second pics.Ā  True, vegetarian diet doesn'tĀ necessary means a healthy diet.Ā 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 9/5/2020 at 11:06 PM, yoyo74 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Do i have a model type body?

> No

Ā 

How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me?

> probably all of them

Ā 

Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge.

> If say I compare the aesthetics of your body with my group of uni classmates now in their mid to late 40s, I think you'd be the bottom 5~10%.Ā  Not trying to just give you shit marks but GM is right.Ā  Something about the shape of your upper body and its proportion to your lower body is very poor and can be improved.Ā  Your short body unfortunately doesn't help you achieve any type of model body.Ā  (The key vertical distance is how close your belly button is to your nips level, compared to how far vertically your eyes are from your nips line.)Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

>Advice:Ā 

You need a more healthy balance between leanness and the overall shape of your body.Ā  Too much focus on the former and not enough of the latter makes the shape of your body (as well as your posture) lose out. You should do more work on your upper. If you don't want to gym and gain mass, swimming freestyle laps about 1km a day does wonders for the physique, esp the shoulders and back and the heart.

Edited by FattChoy

Guest Final Verdict Concluded
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Ā 

Ā 

If someone makes a compliment, he is a "fake flatterer"?

And an ugly criticism is a "truthful view"?Ā  Ā These "truthful views",Ā  from what kind of canines they come from?Ā  wolves,Ā foxes,Ā jackals?Ā 

Ā 

But, but ....your view is far outnumbered by many here. So the truth has prevailed. Was it not?

Guest Devil wears Prada
On 9/13/2020 at 1:34 PM, yoyo74 said:

Selfie13Sep2020.jpg.047272ee9141806887ea70d51462a919.jpg

Heres another photo of me taken today in day time. I just notice the lens of my friend hp is dirty maybe due to running in the rain and light a bit dim to show clearly on body as well. Here my face can be seen as well hope i dont look too old

You look like Lee Guo Huang. Ā  But let me cover your face and give an honest opinion about your body, assuming I am looking at a "hunk" without having to judge the facial look, so that I can cast some benefit of doubt and give credit (if only credit is due).Ā 

Ā 

My very first impression is, your chest, is not quite lifted above your arm level, like a hulk kind of bod.Ā  It appears oval, like breast.Ā  The length of your shoulder down to your nipple level, seems a little longer than your abdomen height and further lengthened by sloppy shoulder that streched your body further down and makes your neck looks much longer too. Ā  Though you may look like having a 4 pads, but it was compomised by the round waist, along the belly button area.Ā  The angle of your photo, make you look quite short and it doesn't help in the overall package.Ā  Furthermore, I didn't see much muscle along your hands to the arm.Ā Ā 

Ā 

The only compliment is, your skin look smooth and clean. I agree with other commentators that your hair is long and unkempt.Ā  Go for proper haircut and then bring in more photos if the above 2 are not doing you justice?Ā Ā  Let the judges decide.

Ā 

That's all.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Guest Final Verdict Concluded said:

But, but ....your view is far outnumbered by many here. So the truth has prevailed. Was it not?

Ā 

With us imperfect humans,Ā  the truth does not necessarily belong toĀ the majority.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Guest Devil wears Prada said:

Ā 

My very first impression is, your chest, is not quite lifted above your arm level, like a hulk kind of bod.Ā  It appears oval, like breast.Ā  The length of your shoulder down to your nipple level, seems a little longer than your abdomen height and further lengthened by sloppy shoulder that streched your body further down and makes your neck looks much longer too. Ā  Though you may look like having a 4 pads, but it was compomised by the round waist, along the belly button area.Ā  The angle of your photo, make you look quite short and it doesn't help in the overall package.Ā  Furthermore, I didn't see much muscle along your hands to the arm.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You are a good observer,Ā  I hadn't consider the position of the nipples in the chest, but I checked in my collection of young Asian models, andĀ  it is not uncommon that nipples are a little closer to the navel than to the shoulder,Ā  and "sloppy shoulders" are much better than having them raised from stress. A long neck is an asset, a sign of good posture that is easy in youth. As we age, it take some exercising to keep the neck straight.Ā About the waist, it is true that narrow waists are an attributeĀ ofĀ the young, sinceĀ hips andĀ waist widen as we age.Ā  Even a very slim 50 y.o. may not have a narrow hip and waist, and it is what it is,Ā  no way to change itĀ (except by very complicated surgery).Ā  Some of us have narrow wrists, narrow ankles, and even good muscles on arms and legs don't seem to change this much.Ā 

Where you are right is that his angle, posture in the photo does not favor him.Ā  Maybe he didn't have muchĀ occasion to pose well.

8 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Do i have a model type body?

> No

Ā 

How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me?

> probably all of them

Ā 

Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge.

> If say I compare the aesthetics of your body with my group of uni classmates now in their mid to late 40s, I think you'd be the bottom 5~10%.Ā  Not trying to just give you shit marks but GM is right.Ā  Something about the shape of your upper body and its proportion to your lower body is very poor and can be improved.Ā  Your short body unfortunately doesn't help you achieve any type of model body.Ā  (The key vertical distance is how close your belly button is to your nips level, compared to how far vertically your eyes are from your nips line.)Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

>Advice:Ā 

You need a more healthy balance between leanness and the overall shape of your body.Ā  Too much focus on the former and not enough of the latter makes the shape of your body (as well as your posture) lose out. You should do more work on your upper. If you don't want to gym and gain mass, swimming freestyle laps about 1km a day does wonders for the physique, esp the shoulders and back and the heart.

Many advise i can take but yours definately cant since u already said u like tummy guys in other post. If you think tummy bodyĀ have a better body than a leaner body than your attraction is a minority and listening to you will cause one to lose attraction to the majority mass. When you say that probably all of them in their 20s have better body then me, you are including many obeseĀ guys that you love so much. Singapore is a rich country and obesity rate is quite high as compare to those poorer countries. All those obese people had better body than me is only you and a few minority of your kind can think about it. When you say a more healthy balance between leanness and the overall shape of body, you practically dont know what you are talking about. Fat is distributed in all parts of the body and when one gets leaner all parts of the body will reduce fat, the only difference is that some parts of the body will shape up faster than places like the lower abs fats reduce at a much slower pace. From your other post i already know you will post bull crap and this post is an additional indication of it. The whole post here the only part that is of proper advise is only the very last sentence of the advise trying to mitigate the bull crap from other parts of your post. I believe you are very delusional when you compareĀ your fat body and think is better thanĀ leaner body.

Edited by yoyo74

Guest Devil Wears Prada
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

I checked in my collection of young Asian models, andĀ  it is not uncommon that nipples are a little closer to the navel than to the shoulder,Ā Ā 

You are obviously outdated.Ā  Shorter neck, lifted chest above arm level, muscular arm, six pads at least and nice strong hip. Not so sloppy shoulder and the pubic hair along the navel is bonus.Ā  I think you can easily find them in Asia.Ā  Ā I would want this in my Asian Collection of Model.Ā  Now back to the topic.Ā  You be the judge.

asian hunk - Abs - SaggerWorld.com

4 hours ago, Guest Final Verdict Concluded said:

If i create a thousand of guest accounts and accuse you of being a murderer will that make you a murderer as well?

7 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

If i create a thousand of guest accounts and accuse you of being a murderer will that make you a murderer as well?

Ā 

But I think it was your supporter who have created multiple Guest accounts to support you, wasn't it? There was a "Guest Insect" post which Steve quoted and replied to, but the mod actually merged that post together with a few more others into a single one by "Guest How?". Isn't that quite telling already?Ā 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

But I think it was your supporter who have created multiple Guest accounts to support you, wasn't it? There was a "Guest Insect" post which Steve quoted and replied to, but the mod actually merged that post together with a few more others into a single one by "Guest How?". Isn't that quite telling already?Ā 

I dont see much Guest account support me. Anyone with their eyes can see the majority of the Guest account are attacking my post

20 minutes ago, Guest Devil Wears Prada said:

You are obviously outdated.Ā  Shorter neck, lifted chest above arm level, muscular arm, six pads at least and nice strong hip. Not so sloppy shoulder and the pubic hair along the navel is bonus.Ā  I think you can easily find them in Asia.Ā  Ā I would want this in my Asian Collection of Model.Ā  Now back to the topic.Ā  You be the judge.

asian hunk - Abs - SaggerWorld.com

This pic are models with almost near perfect body. I dont think you can find them easily unless u go into a model studio of some sort. If you go into a street in singapore and anyhow grab 100 males of any age and strip them topless, i dont think u can even find 5 of them. As for the hair alongĀ the navel, i had different taste from you as i feel it very ugly there and had done IPL to permanently remove it.

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

Narcissistically delusional are people who dont even wantĀ to post their own photo to let people comment as they already feel they are already at the highest. You who try to force your one sided view on others personality without even using your brains to think is even more delusional and stupid. Hiding behind a Guest account and keep trolling many members non stop for years only shows what kind of personality you are.

Guest how insect
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

clarification:

Guest How and Guest Insect are same person.

Moderator merging was correct.

Ā 

Your assumption was wrong.

50 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Narcissistically delusional are people who dont even wantĀ to post their own photo to let people comment as they already feel they are already at the highest. You who try to force your one sided view on others personality without even using your brains to think is even more delusional and stupid. Hiding behind a Guest account and keep trolling many members non stop for years only shows what kind of personality you are.

Exactly!

Ā 

Just ignore him.

Ā 

He's just out to start endless fights.

Ā 

If you read his post carefully, he's jealous for not being able having same body.

Ā 

But yoyo74, I would give you the advice: Body is not all. Sexually you might attract guys but how about the heart? How about personality?

Don't just focus on looks please.

1 minute ago, Guest how said:

Exactly!

Ā 

Just ignore him.

Ā 

Ā 

If you read his post carefully, he's jealous for not being able having same body.

Ā 

But yoyo74, I would give you the advice: Body is not all. Sexually you might attract guys but how about the heart? How about personality?

No worry. Body is just a stepping stone for meĀ to find more friend easier. In this gay circle, looks and body are really needed to get a meet up. After a meetup than is the second step to win peoples heart. For personality, manyĀ who knows me knows that i am a friendly person who is willing to communicate to all especially if they got the same interest as me for example like running or play similar type of computer games etc. It is my wish to keep increasing the number of closer gay friends which i had. So close that we would even think of living together. I found that when i am able to attract that particular person, forming a close friendship with that particular person is extremely easy to me unless the person had some attitude problem which i not yet notice in the first place. As for the heart, to choose a vegetarian lifestyle to prevent animal cruelty is already a proven fact and i would occasionally tries to persuade my friends to follow this compassionate lifestyle as well. Every year during my birthday i would treat them eat ice cream cake insisting no meat side dish for them so that lesser animals need to die on that day.

@ yoyo:Ā 

Ā 

How is your typical vegetarian diet like? Can you take eggs and milk? Do you take a lot of carbs?

Ā 

Do you have pictures of yourself in shirt and tie? Body aside, how is your dress / fashion sense like @ your age?

4 hours ago, Guest how insect said:

clarification:

Guest How and Guest Insect are same person.

Moderator merging was correct.

Ā 

Your assumption was wrong.

Ā 

Ha! So now the truth has been revealed, and my assumption was wrong? You did use multiple nicks to support him, when it was TS himself implying Guest of using multiple nicks to bash him!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, Guest how said:

Exactly!

Ā 

Just ignore him.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nasrcissism and toxic arguement are also personality types. You like?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

@ yoyo:Ā 

Ā 

How is your typical vegetarian diet like? Can you take eggs and milk? Do you take a lot of carbs?

Ā 

Do you have pictures of yourself in shirt and tie? Body aside, how is your dress / fashion sense like @ your age?

Ā 

This thread is about his "model bod", or more like the lack of it. So to repeat the famous words of a tyrant before someone splits this into another toxic thread : "Ā GET BACK TO TOPIC!!Ā "

• yoyo74 changed the title to Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.