Male HQ

Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want

yoyo74

Guest Packaging
11 minutes ago, potato said:

You feel healthy but your looks doesn't reflect that. Also, I have seen obese vegetarian, so your build does not have much to do with being a vegetarian.

He needs to do up his appearance.  The spectacle is a wrong match for his facial shape,  his hair is messy, he needs a double-eyelid make over and puffed up his face a little to make it look rounder.  Eyebrow, get it trim or draw it longer. That should change everyone's perception.  But then, this thread is about his body, not his aged face right?  Still, one cannot escape the fact that gay people go for package deal from the head to toe.  Was it not?

5 minutes ago, Guest Packaging said:

He needs to do up his appearance.  The spectacle is a wrong match for his facial shape,  his hair is messy, he needs a double-eyelid make over and puffed up his face a little to make it look rounder.  Eyebrow, get it trim or draw it longer. That should change everyone's perception.  But then, this thread is about his body, not his aged face right?  Still, one cannot escape the fact that gay people go for package deal from the head to toe.  Was it not?

That's very true. Nonetheless, we gay men judge. Can't avoid that.

On 9/5/2020 at 11:06 PM, yoyo74 said:

My selfie today and 4 more years to grand 50. I eat 2 meals a day. Is a vegetarian. Lunch time eat brown rice with other veggies and egg. Dinner time just vegetables only and hardly any carb food. I dont go gym. I exercise 10 to 15 mins each week day. Run once every week during weekends from 3km to 10km depends on where i go to run. Munch very little on junk food in between.

Do i have a model type body? How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me? Lets say 50% is average. Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge.

selfie5Sep2020.jpg

I think it's good that you are keeping a healthy lifestyle. You should have just kept it at that.

1. Vegetarian is not cruelty-free. They way they milk cows is one example though it is less cruel.

2. I think you and a lot of guys here associate a model's body as muscular body. Look at the trend, most models' bodies are tall and slim nowadays. After all, it's all about proportions and not being a hulk.

3. Why are you comparing yourself to 20 year olds? I think it is unnecessary. You want to ask for opinion on your body? Sure. I think it is suffice to say that you have an "above average" body for guys your age.

You didn't to make a post out of it but it's inevitable to get bashed with your words.

What if I'm a 20yo and start posting photos of my $10,000 paycheck every month to encourage guys my age that it is possible? I'll probably get a lot of inquiries.

What if I were to compare my $10,000 paycheck with guys in their 50s? I'll get bashed by a lot of older guys for being ignorant.

An ignorant 20yo is still forgivable but an ignorant old man? Less so.

12 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Perhaps you should ponder on your own words. 🤗

I have ponder and words towards you is correctly worded

2 hours ago, Guest oopsie said:

I think it's good that you are keeping a healthy lifestyle. You should have just kept it at that.

1. Vegetarian is not cruelty-free. They way they milk cows is one example though it is less cruel.

2. I think you and a lot of guys here associate a model's body as muscular body. Look at the trend, most models' bodies are tall and slim nowadays. After all, it's all about proportions and not being a hulk.

3. Why are you comparing yourself to 20 year olds? I think it is unnecessary. You want to ask for opinion on your body? Sure. I think it is suffice to say that you have an "above average" body for guys your age.

You didn't to make a post out of it but it's inevitable to get bashed with your words.

What if I'm a 20yo and start posting photos of my $10,000 paycheck every month to encourage guys my age that it is possible? I'll probably get a lot of inquiries.

What if I were to compare my $10,000 paycheck with guys in their 50s? I'll get bashed by a lot of older guys for being ignorant.

An ignorant 20yo is still forgivable but an ignorant old man? Less so.

1. Vegetarian is first step towards cruelty free. The highest step is Vegan with no milk and eggs.

2. The talks about model body is to promote fitness.

3. The comparing to 20 years old is by the real thread starter which is not from this thread and i just follow up with it but my post being pull out of it.

My posting is not ignorant. The purpose is to raise hopes of those older guys to get a model body fitness level which is relevant to the real thread and not this thread.

4 hours ago, Guest Packaging said:

One part i would not agree was to puff up face to make rounder face. Many people including me are more attracted to sharper features in the face. The thread is all about someone asking if 50s can have a model type body so i reply with this post use my post to start this new thread instead and pick a title of his choice.

13 hours ago, Guest Guest realist said:

Glad I had some popcorn for this one...

To the OP, this is an OK bod for 46 but it’s only OK - it’s definitely not a model body or anything that a gym-fit 20 year old would be jealous of.

if you want feedback on how to improve, you need to work on building muscle in your upper body and reduce fat around your middle - your waist looks the same size as your chest and should be smaller to look/be more fit. Oh, and please get some shorts that are more flattering.

If you don’t want feedback, that’s fine and you can see what you want to see, you just have to accept that other people may see it more objectively than you. 

Feedback or not does not matter. My purpose is to raise hope for people of older age to get a fitter body without the unhealthy big tummy older guys usually have. I would say any guy without the big tummy can be a model. I am not talking about models going for competition. The everyday models we seen in our tv many never even go topless in a fashion show. As long as a person is fit is already a model fitness level. As for feedback i dont see the need to believe a false feedback like thinning hair etc. People will think me retarded if i even believe in such feedback.

5 hours ago, potato said:

There is so much hatreds going around in this post. As a mid 20 guy I would say this type of build is unlikely able to attract any of us except those who have daddy fetish. 

You feel healthy but your looks doesn't reflect that. There is nothing wrong going to gym, with a bit of weight training, it is easier to maintain a fit physique. Also, I have seen obese vegetarian, so your build does not have much to do with being a vegetarian.

There is nothing wrong going to gym but there are people who always work long hours dont have time to go gym. There are also people who is poorer fantasize in getting a fit body and hiring expansive trainer and high end gym. I rather they spend it on things that is necessary and not borrow money to do that. A lot of gym and personal trainer keep advertising non stop affecting those people view. I want them to have an alternative view and not stress too much on time and money when there is not enough of it.

There is of cause fat vegetarian as well but i already emphasize low carb in many thread and post. A big portion of keto diet is vegetables so there are vegetarian version of it as well.

Edited by yoyo74

Guest Guest Nitro
13 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Feedback or not does not matter. My purpose is to raise hope for people of older age to get a fitter body without the unhealthy big tummy older guys usually have. I would say any guy without the big tummy can be a model. I am not talking about models going for competition. The everyday models we seen in our tv many never even go topless in a fashion show. As long as a person is fit is already a model fitness level. As for feedback i dont see the need to believe a false feedback like thinning hair etc. People will think me retarded if i even believe in such feedback.

You certainly have a big tummy in your 2nd pic 

Just now, Guest Guest Nitro said:

You certainly have a big tummy in your 2nd pic 

I have mention in other threads i want to reduce another 1 or 2 % body fat to make it perfect. I have always measure my body fat % and most of the time varies around 13% body fat. I believe somewhere around 11 or 12 % body fat would be great.

8 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

1. Vegetarian is first step towards cruelty free. The highest step is Vegan with no milk and eggs.

2. The talks about model body is to promote fitness.

3. The comparing to 20 years old is by the real thread starter which is not from this thread and i just follow up with it but my post being pull out of it.

My posting is not ignorant. The purpose is to raise hopes of those older guys to get a model body fitness level which is relevant to the real thread and not this thread.

The words were not pulled out of any wrong context. They were all YOUR words, and the meaning is absolutely clear. YOU think you have a "model bod" and you think you have better body than more than 50% of the 20 years old. Don't go and blame anybody else. 

spacer.png

On 9/15/2020 at 10:47 AM, yoyo74 said:

I have explained above its to give hope to people who dont have time or money to go to the gym. My picture is to give hope and example anyone can also do it and i also tell them how to do it. The point of this post is out of context when pull out of the original post. The title of the original post is not this either. I dont feel the need to compare either but i want those people that i said compare and see if this is the type of body they want. So that the poor dont need to borrow money to go to the gym. So that those who work long hours wont need to sacrifice sleep to go to the gym. A good intention being twisted by many pig headed people so that they can act hero to reprimand people.

Yours is a noble purpose to motivate people to work out at home.  I do the same thing, but I cannot do it with my picture because  I DO go to a gym.  Instead, I give them some ideas of how to do it effectively. 

Earlier in the other thread I gave you some suggestions too, which you however brushed aside. 

I suggested that you do weight training of your lower body, specifically a variety of lunges with dumbbells in your hands.  You replied that you don't need this because you run once a week with your buddies. 

To run is not the same as weight training.  Runners don't get strong muscular legs from running.  And to do it once a week is a nice stride in the park. 

I also suggested that you use contacts instead of glasses when you want to look younger, but you have issues with that.  None that I think should be insurmountable, but it is your right to do as you please.

I have done my part here, I think that more than being open to suggestions, which you don't thank for,  you are eager for approval. I think you deserve some of it, and good luck with that :) 

Even a 70 years dirty old man is saying that TS's looks fail and needs improvement, and TS's body fail and needs improvement. So much for TS's "model body" for anyone's inspiration. ROFLMAO! 

On 9/14/2020 at 4:18 PM, yoyo74 said:

Many advise i can take but yours definately cant since u already said u like tummy guys in other post. If you think tummy body have a better body than a leaner body than your attraction is a minority and listening to you will cause one to lose attraction to the majority mass. When you say that probably all of them in their 20s have better body then me, you are including many obese guys that you love so much. Singapore is a rich country and obesity rate is quite high as compare to those poorer countries. All those obese people had better body than me is only you and a few minority of your kind can think about it. When you say a more healthy balance between leanness and the overall shape of body, you practically dont know what you are talking about. Fat is distributed in all parts of the body and when one gets leaner all parts of the body will reduce fat, the only difference is that some parts of the body will shape up faster than places like the lower abs fats reduce at a much slower pace. From your other post i already know you will post bull crap and this post is an additional indication of it. The whole post here the only part that is of proper advise is only the very last sentence of the advise trying to mitigate the bull crap from other parts of your post. I believe you are very delusional when you compare your fat body and think is better than leaner body.

You look good for ur age. but ur body is not model type. dont be delusional. that the truth. truth hurts. at ur age. people will care more about their health or to have a stable income for the rest of their life. not coming to a forum asking strangers for nice comment and then if someone think otherwise. u writing an essay to prove that u are the right one. LOL. BOLIAO.

Edited by clesonpoison

Guest happiness
22 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yours is a noble purpose to motivate people to work out at home.  I do the same thing, but I cannot do it with my picture because  I DO go to a gym.  Instead, I give them some ideas of how to do it effectively. 

Earlier in the other thread I gave you some suggestions too, which you however brushed aside. 

I suggested that you do weight training of your lower body, specifically a variety of lunges with dumbbells in your hands.  You replied that you don't need this because you run once a week with your buddies. 

To run is not the same as weight training.  Runners don't get strong muscular legs from running.  And to do it once a week is a nice stride in the park. 

I also suggested that you use contacts instead of glasses when you want to look younger, but you have issues with that.  None that I think should be insurmountable, but it is your right to do as you please.

I have done my part here, I think that more than being open to suggestions, which you don't thank for,  you are eager for approval. I think you deserve some of it, and good luck with that :) 

I got spectacles too and hate wearing contact lenses. It's a matter of personal preference.

What you can take from TS's reaction, he's not as insecure as people describe him.

TS seems to have a share of friends and sports partners what is healthy too.

And let him have some nerdy looks, who wants to date perfect people?

Maybe he's a model for some 45 - 50s guys who take this gym toned a bit too serious and I wouldn't switch to a fully vegetarian diet...

Most important is if you're happy with your life and happy how you are!

On 9/15/2020 at 4:35 PM, yoyo74 said:

I did not start this thread idiot. You are so stubborn trying to force your one sided on view of me. I never think i am the best and was still far away so dont put words into my mouth. I do believe i already reach a fitness level healthy enough attractive enough that most people would be content with. I was trying to raise the hopes of people who dont have the time or money to gym and yet you people keep lying non stop to dash the hopes of this people. If you have a mirror go look at yourself what kind of nasty personality you have. You keep trying to twist other people intention and so that you can act as a hero is atrocious. Go look into the mirror what kind of personality you have. The more you tries to act like a hero and be nasty to others the more your personality degraded. I hope you would one day realize your mistake and repent and be a better person.

you asking what personlity they have. but u the one calling people idiot after someone telling u the fact. LOL!!!

Guest Guest realist
9 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

OK, when you change the definition of the word model to mean whatever you want it to mean, then, yes, you can also say you have a model body. It’s meaningless but you can still say it. 

I have decided to say that flying means walking on two legs, so I can now say I can fly! 

So from the looks of the majority of comments here, it seems that TS has no bod, no looks, no brains, and no personality. And yet, he can still come here to fight and argue with everyone, training his "argumentation" skills, and making more enemies along the way. Did it ever occur to him that the reason more and more guests are appearing is simply because more and more of his "friends" are now disappearing one by one?  And he's still trying to tell people he is trying to inspire others when he is definitely not any type of role model material. And not just that, he kept using the excuse that he is not the person who started the thread and it was taken out of context, blaming the moderator for everything wrong. But here he is, still on this thread day in and day out.

As a matter of fact, I am even wondering if this thread was an evil set up by this notoriously mean and evil moderator to prank this guy? And judging by the choice of words used in the thread title, "How Do I Look? Let you be the judge!", it sure seems that way. And yet the stupid fool not only dived headlong straight into the trap, he still think the cesspool of shit he is wading through, is some kind of a swimming pool that he should be enjoying his attention in.  When the hell is he going to wake up from his delusion? 

Guest Spiritual Healer

YoYo should say something like this:

Hi guys, I am just an average joe.  Don't judge by my look but my body.  I have trained myself by running, once a week, with a group of buddy.  I can't say whether my body look even close to those model type nor the same as those in their 20s. Personally to me, it is quite optimal based on my age of 46yo.  Though I seek to improve further, I am also going on avegetarian diet. I just wish to live a healthy lifestyle, so please don't attack me if you don't like what you see.

If TS goes along the above lining, he should be safed against severed injury here.

He probably wanted to shoot down the rest of the people who goes to gym multiple times on a weekly basis by saying that there is no need for him to waste money going to gym YET can attain model-like physique just by his oh-so-noble vegetarian diet and running once a week lmao

Unfortunately, he didn't manage to get the acknowledgement from most of the people here and he started retorting back. It doesn't matter whether the mod started this thread on behalf of him, or he was the one who wanted the 5 minutes of fame. The fact that he posted his picture in the other thread shows that he was actually fishing for compliments lol. Another point to note was that he readily shared his IG account when people said that the photos he shared was of bad angle/lighting just so to prove that he may look "slightly better" in other pictures. When one does that, all the more they should be able to accept criticism of all sorts; else they would be better off making their profile private.

Anyway these are just my opinions and observations so yea, just my 5 cents worth 😏

Erm... But the title is what you posted in your text wor

The mod just took the words from your posting and used it as a headline. 

Did you not ask peeps to judge you in your post? 

On 9/16/2020 at 12:11 AM, yoyo74 said:

Its because this post is taken out of another thread and the subject title is not written by me is causing lots of misunderstanding thus i need to explain the situation or the real purpose of the post will be lost forever. As long as i can get at least a few to understand and managed to inspire at least a few person. All those forum beating is worth it. I want people to benefit from my post thus the need to defend it. I do wish it had never taken out of the original post as the meaning of the post is all being twisted here.

2 hours ago, greysnow said:

He probably wanted to shoot down the rest of the people who goes to gym multiple times on a weekly basis by saying that there is no need for him to waste money going to gym YET can attain model-like physique just by his oh-so-noble vegetarian diet and running once a week lmao

After so many comments  here,  it might be time to state that while he is entitled to avoid gyms, people 46y.o. should start weight lifting, and there is no better place to do it than in a gym.  While a 20y.o. does not need to lift weights, an older person should do it because it may take decades before gaining the full benefits of it, when muscles start to vanish otherwise.  Of course one can do weight training at home,  but he doesn't seem to do it correctly.

The leg muscles are the most important to train.  And just jogging is not the solution. He has shown pictures of his front, but how about the back?  Heavy runners have flat asses, while heavy squatters or lunge-rs have nice round butts.  People coming closer to the 50s should start doing squats, lunges, deadlifts, standing and seated calf raises,  and most gyms have good machines to do these.  There should be no rush, but a slow progress persisted over 20, 30, ... 100 years :) 

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The words were not pulled out of any wrong context. They were all YOUR words, and the meaning is absolutely clear. YOU think you have a "model bod" and you think you have better body than more than 50% of the 20 years old. Don't go and blame anybody else. 

spacer.png

I think u r blind, u should go read the previous thread that pull this post from but then again your ego is too big to give up on trolling

15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Its not brushing aside your ideas as I got no time to go gym due to long hours at work and weekends i got other activities as well. Because of this constraints i wanted to let others know there is also other ways to be healthy without going to the gym. This is also one of the main reasons for this post about. As long as got some agree with what i think, those without the means of time or money will not be too stress out such things and not going to force on it with big sacrifice like not enough sleep due to not enough time etc.

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Even a 70 years dirty old man is saying that TS's looks fail and needs improvement, and TS's body fail and needs improvement. So much for TS's "model body" for anyone's inspiration. ROFLMAO! 

So many post i had said i not the thread starter and yet u still insist i am the TS. This prove your ego is too big and cant see the truth

14 hours ago, clesonpoison said:

You look good for ur age. but ur body is not model type. dont be delusional. that the truth. truth hurts. at ur age. people will care more about their health or to have a stable income for the rest of their life. not coming to a forum asking strangers for nice comment and then if someone think otherwise. u writing an essay to prove that u are the right one. LOL. BOLIAO.

I am very healthy currently so no worry about that. I seldom fall sick maybe once in a few years due to eat wrong stuff. I believe my vegetarian diet and my regular exercise routine is part of the reason. As for stable income, i do have as i work constantly, the only thing is that i am very tired after work so no time to go gym so i am making this post on other thread for this alternative path that can be healthy enough, fit enough and in the end be happy enough. As for nice comment is other people perception. As long as it can benefit others it is not BOLIAO

15 hours ago, clesonpoison said:

you asking what personlity they have. but u the one calling people idiot after someone telling u the fact. LOL!!!

There are so many lies from the trolls here and yet u call it a fact? If you call lies as fact then you are a troll as well

13 hours ago, Guest Spiritual Healer said:

YoYo should say something like this:

Hi guys, I am just an average joe.  Don't judge by my look but my body.  I have trained myself by running, once a week, with a group of buddy.  I can't say whether my body look even close to those model type nor the same as those in their 20s. Personally to me, it is quite optimal based on my age of 46yo.  Though I seek to improve further, I am also going on avegetarian diet. I just wish to live a healthy lifestyle, so please don't attack me if you don't like what you see.

If TS goes along the above lining, he should be safed against severed injury here.

If a person can write this he should be extremely wise can foresee what will happen. I will admit i am not the most wise and intelligent one but my intention is good. Even if something similar is to happen again, i dont think my wisdom got such capability to replicate the above carefully written post. I talk about model body cause the real TS of the original thread is asking about it. I want to show a fit example for everyone to follow without gym therefore write this way. Maybe i should consult you before writing any post but i dont think it is realistic for you to do such things as i write a lot and many others people might need your help too.

5 hours ago, greysnow said:

lol give this guest a beer please 😝

So u want this guest to grow a tummy?

5 hours ago, greysnow said:

Unfortunately, he didn't manage to get the acknowledgement from most of the people here and he started retorting back. It doesn't matter whether the mod started this thread on behalf of him, or he was the one who wanted the 5 minutes of fame. The fact that he posted his picture in the other thread shows that he was actually fishing for compliments lol. Another point to note was that he readily shared his IG account when people said that the photos he shared was of bad angle/lighting just so to prove that he may look "slightly better" in other pictures. When one does that, all the more they should be able to accept criticism of all sorts; else they would be better off making their profile private.

Anyway these are just my opinions and observations so yea, just my 5 cents worth 😏

I just give advise to people who dont have time or money to go gym. Your word shoot down is trying to provoke others to attack me already prove your horrible personality. As for the acknowledgement part i see your troll flatterer attacking all the people here that speak in favour of me practically making them dont want to post any more to avoid being trolled. Your and your troll allies using scare tactics is despicable. You want to act hero to boost you ego and you dare condemn others of having high ego. A lot of people is sharing their IG yet you did not even complain about them. This shows what kind of attitudes you have. You want to criticize others than you should accept this criticism as well.

Making my IG profile private or public is my personal choice and not your busybody business.

This is also my opinions and observation, any cents worth i dont know

15 hours ago, Guest Guest realist said:

OK, when you change the definition of the word model to mean whatever you want it to mean, then, yes, you can also say you have a model body. It’s meaningless but you can still say it. 

I have decided to say that flying means walking on two legs, so I can now say I can fly! 

Go google "model meaning" = a thing used as an example to follow or imitate.

Its you that is changing the definition of the word model. A simple google already able to prove you wrong and the evil intention you baring

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So from the looks of the majority of comments here, it seems that TS has no bod, no looks, no brains, and no personality. And yet, he can still come here to fight and argue with everyone, training his "argumentation" skills, and making more enemies along the way. Did it ever occur to him that the reason more and more guests are appearing is simply because more and more of his "friends" are now disappearing one by one?  And he's still trying to tell people he is trying to inspire others when he is definitely not any type of role model material. And not just that, he kept using the excuse that he is not the person who started the thread and it was taken out of context, blaming the moderator for everything wrong. But here he is, still on this thread day in and day out.

As a matter of fact, I am even wondering if this thread was an evil set up by this notoriously mean and evil moderator to prank this guy? And judging by the choice of words used in the thread title, "How Do I Look? Let you be the judge!", it sure seems that way. And yet the stupid fool not only dived headlong straight into the trap, he still think the cesspool of shit he is wading through, is some kind of a swimming pool that he should be enjoying his attention in.  When the hell is he going to wake up from his delusion? 

You assault almost every people that speaks in favour of me and condemn them as flatterer and making them afraid to post any more is a despicable scare tactics. This is how you got your despicable majority so that you can laugh at people and tell them no bod no looks no brains no personality etc. Your word here already shown your crap personality.

As for friends you are very wrong as i never tell any of my friends to post here. Most of them who support me never even seen me before. The disappearing one by one is because they dont want to get troll by you and your troll allies as they know you trolls will keep attacking them non stop if anyone of them is gonna speak up for me. All these facts had already been proven with so many of your assaults targeting them.

Many people like to attack cause they like to play hero to boost their ego including you. You launch so many attacks on so many members over the years already shown your ego unable to satisfy and thus will not stop even when others have good intention. You will just keep bad mouthing trying to prove others is bad so that your ego will continue be boosted. Your troll flatterer will keep flattering you saying you are right and i am wrong and than you also flatter them back and say they are right thus helping each other to boost ego. Many trolls see this opportunity to boost their ego will rush in to attack as well. This is your flood tactics and so call majority.

Ten posts in a row, in two hours!!  @yoyo74shows that he has what it takes to develop good assertiveness and not let anyone fool around with him.  If he puts the same effort into working out, one day he will be a senior in perfect shape. 

I should feel sorry for poor troll Guest Guest trying so hard, without making a dent! :lol:  

7 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Ten posts in a row, in two hours!!  @yoyo74shows that he has what it takes to develop good assertiveness and not let anyone fool around with him.  If he puts the same effort into working out, one day he will be a senior in perfect shape. 

I should feel sorry for poor troll Guest Guest trying so hard, without making a dent! :lol:  

i sacrifice a lot of sleep time doing that lol and now is almost 3am

10 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

i sacrifice a lot of sleep time doing that lol and now is almost 3am

You surely spend a lot of time arguing on BW.  This is fun,  and it is free for a retired person like me,  but for you, in the workforce, good sleep is too valuable to sacrifice it for this little satisfaction.  Sleeping your 8 hours or so will keep you young.

3 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

There are so many lies from the trolls here and yet u call it a fact? If you call lies as fact then you are a troll as well

they are not lying. no point for me to troll. just because is a negative comment and u call them lying. then u want people to call u a model u are hot u are handsome u have a top tier look. u rather people say all these stuff then u are okay with it? omg. are u serious.

On 9/17/2020 at 12:32 AM, yoyo74 said:

I have mention in other threads i want to reduce another 1 or 2 % body fat to make it perfect. I have always measure my body fat % and most of the time varies around 13% body fat. I believe somewhere around 11 or 12 % body fat would be great.

Excuse me??? "most of the time varies around 13% body fat"??? It's either your weighing machine telling lies, or YOU are telling lies! It's might even be more than 20%! 

For those who are interested to see what a true 13% range body looks like, you can go to the link and see for yourself. BW is making it hard for people to cut and paste the pictures directly into the post with the new upgrade. The type of "13%" body weight is nothing even close to anything shown by TS. 

https://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitness/what-4-specific-body-fat-percentage-ranges-look-men/9-13/

There are a lot of numbers to consider in your training targets: reps, sets, miles, heart rate, lbs. But if body fat isn’t on that list, it’s time to add it.

spacer.png

“Body fat percentage is what portion of your overall body composition is fat and what portion is lean mass. While body mass index (BMI) is a fine measurement for the average person, if you have a lot of muscle, body fat percentage is a better tool to assess your goals by since most guys’ goal is to trim fat,” says ACSM Health Fitness Instructor Jim White, R.D., owner of Jim White Fitness and Nutrition Studios in Virginia Beach.

According to the American Council on Exercise, the average body fat for a guy is 18 to 24%. 15 to 17% puts you in the fitness category, while 6 to 13% is athlete status. But what’s the real difference among the numbers?

Guys below 20% typically have muscle definition of some sort. As the numbers drop, that definition increases. And it’s mostly in the abs, since men generally tend to accumulate the most fat in their stomach.

But body fat distribution is also heavily influenced by genetics, explains Christopher Jordan, C.S.C.S., Director of Exercise Physiology at the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute and creator of the 7-Minute Workout. That means if you and your friend shed the same amount of body fat, he may secure two more ab outlines, while your biceps and triceps carve deeper (hey, there are worse fates). “Look at your father and grandfather—that’ll give you an indication of your genetic body fat distribution pattern,” he adds.

The other difference is your weight. If two guys are 200 pounds with 10% body fat, they both have 20 pounds of fat. But while the numbers are the same, 180 pounds of lean muscle looks significantly different on a guy who’s 5’8” than one who is 6’3”. The former will be lean, but a thicker mass of muscle, while the latter probably looks skinnier, explains personal trainer and strength coach Pete McCall, C.S.C.S., instructor at Equinox in San Diego.

You need a certain amount of essential fat—3%—which is found in the vital organs and is essential for normal functioning in a guy, Jordan explains. “Consequently, the minimum healthy percent body fat a man can achieve is around 3%, typically seen in endurance athletes, but also bodybuilders on competition day.” If that sounds ridiculously unachievable, don’t freak out—all our experts agree somewhere in 10 to 15% is the most realistic for looking cut. But, decide for yourself. Click through the following slides to see visuals and read exactly what it looks like to have 5-8% body fat, 9-13% body fat, 14-17% body fat, and 18-20% body fat. Then, on the last slide, find out how to achieve each one.

spacer.png1 / 5

18-20% (above pic)

Others can tell you’re active and healthy, but you don’t have as much definition of the muscles. There’s probably shadowing of the abs and definition in your arms, but you don’t have a six pack or rippling arms.

spacer.png2 / 5

14-17% (above pic)

You might see the upper two abdominal areas, but the bottom abs probably aren’t coming in as much. You have some separation and hardness of the muscles all over and slight vascularity, but everything isn’t dug out quite as deep.

spacer.png3 / 5

9-13% (above pic)

You definitely have a six pack and obvious vascularity—you are totally ripped. Your chest and arms are defined, but bulkier than the body fat group below you.

5-8% (above pic)

You pretty much look like Michelangelo’s Statue of David—like a living anatomy chart. All your muscles and veins are defined. You might not have the biggest muscles in the room, but they are certainly the most defined.

spacer.png5 / 5

How to achieve a lower body percentage

Despite what you may think, the biggest difference between 7 and 20 percent isn’t your workout—it’s your diet, all the experts agree. The difference boils down to eating for performance and balanced enjoyment, and eating to look good, McCall says.

“The 7% guy is definitely following a very strict regimen,” he explains. He’s probably eliminating certain macronutrients, like being Paleo with no carbs, and is definitely paying very close attention to what he eats.

Meanwhile the 10 to 12% guy is in constant flux—some weeks he’s at 9 percent, others he’s at 12%. “He might have a cheat meal—splurging on wings instead of steamed asparagus when out with the guys—but not necessarily a cheat day,” McCall says.

Someone at 15% is having a cheat day. “He’s paying attention and making certain decisions—no fried foods, burger without the bun, no accidental break room pastries. But he’s not uber health conscious,” he adds.

It comes down to what your priorities are: Do you want to go out and have a beer with the guys once a week and look pretty good—certainly better than most—or do you want to limit the places and things you can eat, but look ridiculously cut? 

“To some people, the aesthetics are very, very important—and that’s fine,” McCall adds. But for others, the balance of looking good and enjoying a few indulgences in life is more desirable.

“When you want to hit a new body fat category, you have to decide: How important is being less than 10%? Because it requires certain lifestyle commitments,” he explains. At 20%, you might cave and have half a pizza. At 15%, you’ll have one or two slices. And at 8%, you’re sniffing the pizza and eating your salad.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Excuse me??? "most of the time varies around 13% body fat"??? It's either your weighing machine telling lies, or YOU

spacer.png1 / 5

yoyo look something like the above, except that the above has better chest than his.

Excuse me??? "most of the time varies around 13% body fat"??? It's either your weighing machine telling lies, or YOU are telling lies! It's might even be more than 20%! 

For those who are interested to see what a true 13% range body looks like, you can go to the link and see for yourself. BW is making it hard for people to cut and paste the pictures directly into the post with the new upgrade. The type of "13%" body weight is nothing even close to anything shown by TS. 

https://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitness/what-4-specific-body-fat-percentage-ranges-look-men/9-13/

There are a lot of numbers to consider in your training targets: reps, sets, miles, heart rate, lbs. But if body fat isn’t on that list, it’s time to add it.

spacer.png

“Body fat percentage is what portion of your overall body composition is fat and what portion is lean mass. While body mass index (BMI) is a fine measurement for the average person, if you have a lot of muscle, body fat percentage is a better tool to assess your goals by since most guys’ goal is to trim fat,” says ACSM Health Fitness Instructor Jim White, R.D., owner of Jim White Fitness and Nutrition Studios in Virginia Beach.

According to the American Council on Exercise, the average body fat for a guy is 18 to 24%. 15 to 17% puts you in the fitness category, while 6 to 13% is athlete status. But what’s the real difference among the numbers?

Guys below 20% typically have muscle definition of some sort. As the numbers drop, that definition increases. And it’s mostly in the abs, since men generally tend to accumulate the most fat in their stomach.

But body fat distribution is also heavily influenced by genetics, explains Christopher Jordan, C.S.C.S., Director of Exercise Physiology at the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute and creator of the 7-Minute Workout. That means if you and your friend shed the same amount of body fat, he may secure two more ab outlines, while your biceps and triceps carve deeper (hey, there are worse fates). “Look at your father and grandfather—that’ll give you an indication of your genetic body fat distribution pattern,” he adds.

The other difference is your weight. If two guys are 200 pounds with 10% body fat, they both have 20 pounds of fat. But while the numbers are the same, 180 pounds of lean muscle looks significantly different on a guy who’s 5’8” than one who is 6’3”. The former will be lean, but a thicker mass of muscle, while the latter probably looks skinnier, explains personal trainer and strength coach Pete McCall, C.S.C.S., instructor at Equinox in San Diego.

You need a certain amount of essential fat—3%—which is found in the vital organs and is essential for normal functioning in a guy, Jordan explains. “Consequently, the minimum healthy percent body fat a man can achieve is around 3%, typically seen in endurance athletes, but also bodybuilders on competition day.” If that sounds ridiculously unachievable, don’t freak out—all our experts agree somewhere in 10 to 15% is the most realistic for looking cut. But, decide for yourself. Click through the following slides to see visuals and read exactly what it looks like to have 5-8% body fat, 9-13% body fat, 14-17% body fat, and 18-20% body fat. Then, on the last slide, find out how to achieve each one.

spacer.png1 / 5

18-20% (above pic)

Others can tell you’re active and healthy, but you don’t have as much definition of the muscles. There’s probably shadowing of the abs and definition in your arms, but you don’t have a six pack or rippling arms.

spacer.png2 / 5

14-17% (above pic)

You might see the upper two abdominal areas, but the bottom abs probably aren’t coming in as much. You have some separation and hardness of the muscles all over and slight vascularity, but everything isn’t dug out quite as deep.

spacer.png3 / 5

9-13% (above pic)

You definitely have a six pack and obvious vascularity—you are totally ripped. Your chest and arms are defined, but bulkier than the body fat group below you.

5-8% (above pic)

You pretty much look like Michelangelo’s Statue of David—like a living anatomy chart. All your muscles and veins are defined. You might not have the biggest muscles in the room, but they are certainly the most defined.

spacer.png5 / 5

Despite what you may think, the biggest difference between 7 and 20 percent isn’t your workout—it’s your diet, all the experts agree. The difference boils down to eating for performance and balanced enjoyment, and eating to look good, McCall says.

“The 7% guy is definitely following a very strict regimen,” he explains. He’s probably eliminating certain macronutrients, like being Paleo with no carbs, and is definitely paying very close attention to what he eats.

Meanwhile the 10 to 12% guy is in constant flux—some weeks he’s at 9 percent, others he’s at 12%. “He might have a cheat meal—splurging on wings instead of steamed asparagus when out with the guys—but not necessarily a cheat day,” McCall says.

Someone at 15% is having a cheat day. “He’s paying attention and making certain decisions—no fried foods, burger without the bun, no accidental break room pastries. But he’s not uber health conscious,” he adds.

It comes down to what your priorities are: Do you want to go out and have a beer with the guys once a week and look pretty good—certainly better than most—or do you want to limit the places and things you can eat, but look ridiculously cut? 

“To some people, the aesthetics are very, very important—and that’s fine,” McCall adds. But for others, the balance of looking good and enjoying a few indulgences in life is more desirable.

“When you want to hit a new body fat category, you have to decide: How important is being less than 10%? Because it requires certain lifestyle commitments,” he explains. At 20%, you might cave and have half a pizza. At 15%, you’ll have one or two slices. And at 8%, you’re sniffing the pizza and eating your salad.

Alamak, the bottom 2 confirm on steriods lah, the rest also might not be  clean . You really think you can reach 8% bodyfat while still having muscle size of that nature without steriods? Anyone who have a decent amount of knowledge/not a liar in this area would know its impossible. Without steriods if you were to naturally cut to 8% body fat you will also lose quite a significant amount of muscle mass. Be realistic please

Guest Guest realist

spacer.png

spacer.png1 / 5

18-20% (above pic)

spacer.png2 / 5

14-17% (above pic)

spacer.png3 / 5

9-13% (above pic)

5-8% (above pic)

spacer.png5 / 5

Thanks for bringing some facts to a discussion where OP seems to have now completely disappeared into a fantasy land where words, numbers and pictures can be adapted in infinite ways to mean anything they like! 

2 hours ago, Guest hmmmm said:

yoyo look something like the above, except that the above has better chest than his.

The picture has a better chest, better defined muscles and has a smaller tummy than TS. And yet that picture is that of a body at around 20% body fat. And TS can claim that his body fat percentage is 13%? What a joke. 

2 hours ago, Guest Abc said:

Alamak, the bottom 2 confirm on steriods lah, the rest also might not be  clean . You really think you can reach 8% bodyfat while still having muscle size of that nature without steriods? Anyone who have a decent amount of knowledge/not a liar in this area would know its impossible. Without steriods if you were to naturally cut to 8% body fat you will also lose quite a significant amount of muscle mass. Be realistic please

Whether those two true MODELS in the last two pictures are on steroids or not is not even relevant to the topic. That part of the article was simply there to show it in completeness. The topic is about TS "model bod" which he is now lying to be at 13% body fat. TS is nothing even near that type of body fat percentage at all. Regardless if the last two models are on steroids or not, all the rest of the photos are pretty normal bodies achievable without use of any artificial drugs or steroids. 

53 minutes ago, mate69 said:

actually why must ask ppl how u look ah

kinda redundant isnt it

just live yr life the way u deem fit lo

Here's your reply below and it was given 3 days ago, but TS has already argued about the response as well. Expected, right?

On 9/15/2020 at 6:50 PM, Guest Pooper said:

To boast, to get validation, to seek approval, wanting those envy eyes, invite flatterers?  Your pick.   Anyway, he probably didn't expect an avlanches of strong remarks coming his way and under-estimated the power of this forum.

17 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I think u r blind, u should go read the previous thread that pull this post from but then again your ego is too big to give up on trolling

Here are YOUR OWN WORDS right at the beginning of the thread. So who is blind now? Or maybe you are senile when you got to this age of 46? Looks like it is YOUR own ego that is too big to give up trolling. 

On 9/5/2020 at 11:06 PM, yoyo74 said:

My selfie today and 4 more years to grand 50. I eat 2 meals a day. Is a vegetarian. Lunch time eat brown rice with other veggies and egg. Dinner time just vegetables only and hardly any carb food. I dont go gym. I exercise 10 to 15 mins each week day. Run once every week during weekends from 3km to 10km depends on where i go to run. Munch very little on junk food in between.

Do i have a model type body? How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me? Lets say 50% is average. Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge.

selfie5Sep2020.jpg

U make my worried about my friend in his 50s, keep saying his look pass as 30s, mentioning doctor said  his body stamina of 30s, afraid he might post his picture here asking for opinion

21 hours ago, clesonpoison said:

they are not lying. no point for me to troll. just because is a negative comment and u call them lying. then u want people to call u a model u are hot u are handsome u have a top tier look. u rather people say all these stuff then u are okay with it? omg. are u serious.

So many lies from the trolls if u cant see than you blind like the trolls. Negative comment is ok for me as long as it is not lies. I already stated clearly my intention in previous post dont let me repeat it again.

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The picture has a better chest, better defined muscles and has a smaller tummy than TS. And yet that picture is that of a body at around 20% body fat. And TS can claim that his body fat percentage is 13%? What a joke. 

Whether those two true MODELS in the last two pictures are on steroids or not is not even relevant to the topic. That part of the article was simply there to show it in completeness. The topic is about TS "model bod" which he is now lying to be at 13% body fat. TS is nothing even near that type of body fat percentage at all. Regardless if the last two models are on steroids or not, all the rest of the photos are pretty normal bodies achievable without use of any artificial drugs or steroids. 

Trolls like you can lie but the omron machine that i use dont lie. Keep on talking i will just keep seeing your clown show lol

• yoyo74 changed the title to Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.