Male HQ

Safe Sex vs Pleasurable but Unprotected Sex

Guest Buddy

I have 2 regular sex buddies.

Recently a close friend of mine shared his unfortunate experience of contracting STD with his buddy; the pain when symptoms show, the trouble of finding time out of his tight working schedule to visit DSC, the embarrassing moment at the clinic, worrying moments waiting for the results... 

Learning from his experience, I told my buddies that I will only play safe now; ie. no anal, oral only with condom worn, etc. We can still enjoy hugs, patting, edging, roleplay, mutual jo etc. Afterall, I can’t guarantee my buddies practice safe sex with others. One of them commented oral sex has very low risk. 

They don’t seem happy with it and our communications have since quiet down.

Will you get disinterested too if you are my buddy in this case? 

Well, you already know the risks involved with sexual encounters ... so, it's all up to your own choice in life.

It's quite obvious that the regular session will no longer happening when both goals no longer same.

Afterall, the point of sexual encounter is to have fun ... and both parties need to understand the risks

Edited by Ben S
mistype

11 hours ago, Guest Buddy said:

I have 2 regular sex buddies.

Recently a close friend of mine shared his unfortunate experience of contracting STD with his buddy; the pain when symptoms show, the trouble of finding time out of his tight working schedule to visit DSC, the embarrassing moment at the clinic, worrying moments waiting for the results... 

Learning from his experience, I told my buddies that I will only play safe now; ie. no anal, oral only with condom worn, etc. We can still enjoy hugs, patting, edging, roleplay, mutual jo etc. Afterall, I can’t guarantee my buddies practice safe sex with others. One of them commented oral sex has very low risk. 

They don’t seem happy with it and our communications have since quiet down.

Will you get disinterested too if you are my buddy in this case? 

I will get upset but at the end of the day, i’d have to respect your decision. Sex needs to be consensual and neither party should feel uncomfortable when they’re getting it on. You just need to understand the risks that you’re taking and make the right decision. Dont forget to get tested frequently too if u’re sexually active

Guest condomsuck

For the past 5 years I've stopped getting fuck since someone decided to remove the condom without my knowledge while fucking. I've also since then decided to suck only with a condom. If you loose these 2 buddies just find new ones. Its not like you bound to them by any means. I still cruise and most guys do not like being sucked with condoms. But that's not a problem for me. Take it or leave it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.