Male HQ

Dildo time out

caindukker

6 hours ago, caindukker said:

I know people sometimes said that there aren't any real versatile guys. But I'm living proof of one. I love sex and have a high sex drive. Sometimes, I wanna be the top and dominate those cute smaller sized boys, I love it when they want me to fuck them even harder, and tell me how big my dick feels in their tight ass.

But sometimes, I just want to get my ass fucked real hard by a man. I wanna be a slut begging for more, begging for a harder pounding. 

But since I am in a relationship with a cute bottom boy for 5 years, I don't get to be the bottom myself. So I'll have to rely on my trusty dildo.

Fiance's off to somewhere far for a work trip, nobody's home so I'll get to moan like a little bitch that my neighbors would think I was being raped. I did my usual morning weight lifting routine, get myself all pumped and sweaty. Then I turned on my wireless headphones and played a nice hot manly top ASMR. And slid that big dildo in my lubed ass. I took all 8 inches in. Balls deep. It felt like paradise. I used in on the chair, stuck it on the wall, rode it on the floor. 

Then I got a little adventurous, opened the door to my balcony and rode it there for anyone passing by to see, I've always been a naughty exhibitionist. It felt so good, wild and risky. Being a slut for all to see. 

I felt so high that I auto cummed. But I couldn't stop, I kept riding the dildo, the sensation was insane, the dildo felt even bigger, my whole even tighter. Then I auto cummed again. I was tired this time, but I feel like I'm on drugs, it felt euphoric, so I kept going. Pulling the 8 inch dildo almost to the tip and pushing it back in hard again and again. And again, I auto cummed but I think there's no more left in me, I didn't feel any cum, but the sensation was so intense that I just collapsed to the floor, shivering, whimpering like I just got raped. 

After I got my senses back together, went back to my room, took a nice hot shower and went back to my normal life looking like a straight man. 

This happened 2 weeks ago and just wanted to share. One of the best sessions I had with a dildo. 😁

You must be still pretty young, that's why you have high sex drive? Your btm boy can take it when he has a high sex drive bf?

Guest just a suggestion

Tell you bottom boy to strap on a dildo to satisfy your hole. Who’s know, he may like it and next time both of you will have 1, 3, 5 I fuck you, 2, 4, 6 you fuck me, on Sunday will decide by flipping a coin. 🤪

On 9/15/2020 at 1:36 PM, Guest guest said:

Wait one find day when people saw what you are doing and call the police. Haha.

Anyway, versatile guys are hot. Can be top and btm at the same time.

Haha... You are right. I guess I  was just too horny. 

Edited by caindukker

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You must be still pretty young, that's why you have high sex drive? Your btm boy can take it when he has a high sex drive bf?

No he can't. That's why I'll just masturbate when I need to. That's what the dildo is for too. Lol

13 hours ago, Guest just a suggestion said:

Tell you bottom boy to strap on a dildo to satisfy your hole. Who’s know, he may like it and next time both of you will have 1, 3, 5 I fuck you, 2, 4, 6 you fuck me, on Sunday will decide by flipping a coin. 🤪

Good idea. But he doesn't like me acting all girly or bottom-ish. It turns him off. But during one of my birthdays, he blind folded me, tied my hands, put beady sex toy in my ass and let me fuck him good. Best sex ever! 

Edited by caindukker

On 9/15/2020 at 6:45 AM, caindukker said:

I know people sometimes said that there aren't any real versatile guys. But I'm living proof of one. I love sex and have a high sex drive. Sometimes, I wanna be the top and dominate those cute smaller sized boys, I love it when they want me to fuck them even harder, and tell me how big my dick feels in their tight ass.

But sometimes, I just want to get my ass fucked real hard by a man. I wanna be a slut begging for more, begging for a harder pounding. 

But since I am in a relationship with a cute bottom boy for 5 years, I don't get to be the bottom myself. So I'll have to rely on my trusty dildo.

Fiance's off to somewhere far for a work trip, nobody's home so I'll get to moan like a little bitch that my neighbors would think I was being raped. I did my usual morning weight lifting routine, get myself all pumped and sweaty. Then I turned on my wireless headphones and played a nice hot manly top ASMR. And slid that big dildo in my lubed ass. I took all 8 inches in. Balls deep. It felt like paradise. I used it on the chair, stuck it on the wall, rode it on the floor. 

Then I got a little adventurous, opened the door to my balcony and rode it there for anyone passing by to see, I've always been a naughty exhibitionist. It felt so good, wild and risky. Being a slut for all to see. 

I felt so high that I auto cummed. But I couldn't stop, I kept riding the dildo, the sensation was insane, the dildo felt even bigger, my hole even tighter. Then I auto cummed again. I was tired this time, but I feel like I'm on drugs, it felt euphoric, so I kept going. Pulling the 8 inch dildo almost to the tip and pushing it back in hard again and again. And again, I auto cummed but I think there's no more left in me, I didn't feel any cum, but the sensation was so intense that I just collapsed to the floor, shivering, whimpering like I just got raped. 

After I got my senses back together, went back to my room, took a nice hot shower and went back to my normal life looking like a straight man. 

This happened 2 weeks ago and just wanted to share. One of the best sessions I had with a dildo. 😁

sounds hot

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 9/15/2020 at 8:40 AM, caindukker said:

That's true. 😅 I was just caught up in my horniness. Damn it was risky now that I think of it. 

Yeah. Very hot story but please be more careful in the future. I always say think with the big head before engaging in pleasure with the little head.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 3:02 PM, chunchun said:

Autocum from the dildo or from the excitement of doing it open and possibly getting caught? Anyway, sounds hot (just be careful next time). Maybe time for another dildo ride? ;) haha

Haha... Oh yeah, I've had plenty of smaller, less adventurous rides since then. Haha. I think it was both the excitement of getting caught and that thick dildo drilling my ass that got me autocum like crazy. 

Edited by caindukker

On 9/24/2020 at 3:32 PM, Guest Double said:

Try two at one go ... you’ll forget your own name.

Woah. Never done that before. How does one ease two dildos in? I tried inserting my finger while the dildo is in and can't seem to do it. Lol

6 hours ago, caindukker said:

Haha... Oh yeah, I've had plenty of smaller, less adventurous rides since then. Haha. I think it was both the excitement of getting caught and that thick dildo drilling my ass that got me autocum like crazy. 

How thick is it? Sounds really  exciting, haven't been able to autocum from dildo...

On 10/10/2020 at 9:17 PM, chunchun said:

How thick is it? Sounds really  exciting, haven't been able to autocum from dildo...

This is the one I used. Maybe because I don't bottom much nowadays. Cause I am always the top in relationships. 😅 It's nice to feel like a slut once in awhile. Haha

IMG_20200914_205829.jpg

• 7 months later...

To be honest about sex toys, I am very skeptical about this. I like sex, but I understand that you shouldn't pay so much attention to it. As a result, I decided to use sex toys instead of banal self-gratification, which is an entirely different experience. I had concerns about hygiene and other shit, but I got over my fears and bought a dildo from lovermart.com. There is a wide range of sex toys, and you will get a lot more pleasure if you start using them. I used to be wary of this and considered it a sin, but now I take it much more manageable.

Edited by DanaRose

On 10/12/2020 at 6:02 AM, caindukker said:

This is the one I used. Maybe because I don't bottom much nowadays. Cause I am always the top in relationships. 😅 It's nice to feel like a slut once in awhile. Haha

IMG_20200914_205829.jpg

Darling, there is no gay rule that say being a TOP means dildo or anything up your ass is a no-go or wrong. heheh.

You do not need a reason to do it or not do it.

BWT.. I think I saw that same one online recently when I ordered my new dildos :) OPPS sorry... old news I am beating it back to life hahahah

Edited by upshot
typo

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

6 hours ago, DanaRose said:

To be honest about sex toys, I am very skeptical about this. I like sex, but I understand that you shouldn't pay so much attention to it.

As a toy person, I can share that it's okay. It's not for everyone. Whatever works, does no harm to others and makes you feel sexually satisfied. Many humans had gone thorough life having sex involving only natural sex organs, (or even never ventured into an asshole) and died without missing anything, never knowing about sex toys. And if you feel the need to change that decision, that is okay too. Your Body. Your Choice.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Fiance's off to somewhere far for a work trip, nobody's home so I'll get to moan like a little bitch that my neighbors would think I was being raped. I did my usual morning weight lifting routine, get myself all pumped and sweaty. Then I turned on my wireless headphones and played a nice hot manly top ASMR. And slid that big dildo in my lubed ass. I took all 8 inches in. Balls deep. It felt like paradise. I used it on the chair, stuck it on the wall, rode it on the floor. 

I felt so high that I auto cummed. But I couldn't stop, I kept riding the dildo, the sensation was insane, the dildo felt even bigger, my hole even tighter. Then I auto cummed again. I was tired this time, but I feel like I'm on drugs, it felt euphoric, so I kept going. Pulling the 8 inch dildo almost to the tip and pushing it back in hard again and again. And again, I auto cummed but I think there's no more left in me, I didn't feel any cum, but the sensation was so intense that I just collapsed to the floor, shivering, whimpering like I just got raped. 

Share your Twitter ID.  I'm not into non bear guys.  Just wanna check out if your stuff is really that hot or just imagined.  Later see got 5 followers only.

Edited by FattChoy

23 hours ago, upshot said:

As a toy person, I can share that it's okay. It's not for everyone. Whatever works, does no harm to others and makes you feel sexually satisfied. Many humans had gone thorough life having sex involving only natural sex organs, (or even never ventured into an asshole) and died without missing anything, never knowing about sex toys. And if you feel the need to change that decision, that is okay too. Your Body. Your Choice.

Yeah. I think sex toys are a whole new experience. It's different compared to sex with a person. But it's fun in a different way and brings new things into my sex life. I can use them on myself. Or on my bf. Or on both of us. It provides variety. 

17 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Share your Twitter ID.  I'm not into non bear guys.  Just wanna check out if your stuff is really that hot or just imagined.  Later see got 5 followers only.

😅 Don't think I got to prove anything to anyone. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dido Harding Fail

Thanks for sharing! Really inspiring story!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.