Male HQ

$100 tourism voucher for Sporean

lonelyglobe

12 minutes ago, auscent said:

It is natural that every country should look after own citizens.

Having said that its hard on PRs. I know a PR who did the most work , quantity and quality, in her team apart from Team Leader. For 10 years. When the vouchers news said only citizens are included, she told me the pandemic helped reveal inequalities. Interestingly, she just applied to volunteer for an NGO during her annual leave.

Cannot say inequalities, you tell me which country is so magnanimously to treat PR and own citizens almost equally good, think only spore. PR in spore already enjoying almost most benefits about the same as citizens.

17 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Cannot say inequalities, you tell me which country is so magnanimously to treat PR and own citizens almost equally good, think only spore. PR in spore already enjoying almost most benefits about the same as citizens.

what do you know?

in almost all western countries, PR and citizens enjoy nearly the same benefits.

Guest Nothing wrong
22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I think no need to give out this $100 voucher...

Take, Take and Take more.  It comes from your own wallet.  Have better than don't have!!! 

4 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Precisely,  just take whatever that are given to you, enjoy some local sightseeing, staycation or simply sail away to take a look at our southern island,  these are the things we probably won't do when our border open. 

Whether there is $100 voucher or not, now really a very good time to go to local attractions, places where frequent by tourists. If not when the border repen, it would be crowded again.

i find sg is now a better place without the tourist crowding everywhere. Even the mrt less crowded, restaurants, cafes less crowded. Yes, there are still some crowd but less than before. So good! Now that there are no tourist, and more fts/prs loosing their jobs, I hope sg will get even less crowded. I just want to go to cafe and resraurant and not queue, go take mrt no crowd..dont have to fight for space etc. When CB was at its peak, it was so peaceful in sg, remind me of the good old days in sg where you can sit in mrt at any time of the day and no mad crowds everywhere.

10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Whether there is $100 voucher or not, now really a very good time to go to local attractions, places where frequent by tourists. If not when the border repen, it would be crowded again.

very true, go universal studio can play more rides and make your money super worth....go MBS sky pool take photo also less human heads.... u get full attention from the animals in the zoo ha.....have anyone been to sentosa on a weekday,  I bet is going to be quiet,  can enjoy some peaceful time on the beach.  

Guest gov assistance
2 hours ago, InBangkok said:

Just curious - is the S$100 the first payout to Singapore citizens? It seems quite small. Much earlier in the year, Hong Kong gave all permanent residents HK$10,000 (S$1,700) to help the local economy. 

You mean in total?

The $100 is a specific payment exclusively to Singaporean citizens to cater to the tourism sector. The government will come out with a list what is permitted to purchase with the 100 $ voucher and how to spend the money.

Some smart guys would put up some gay ship cruises. LOL...

Thanks for pointing out for other countries giving benefits to all residents of that country and not just only to citizens of that country!

The assistance schemes from the Singapore government received bad marks from different (overseas) organisations who compared the assistance with pay outs from different (even emerging) countries.

The programs are very complex. There was one payout on the Solidarity Scheme, some will receive the Grocery Voucher.

A general cash out payment was done under what they called Solidarity Payment (to Singaporean citizens).

How much in Solidarity Payment will I receive?

All adult Singaporeans (aged 21 and above in 2020) will receive $600 in cash. This comprises $300 of the Care and Support – Cash which is now being paid earlier in view of the heightened measures, and an additional $300. No application is needed.

Singapore Permanent Residents (aged 21 and above in 2020) living in Singapore with Singaporean parent(s), spouse or child(ren), may apply for a one-off Solidarity Payment of $300.

Long-Term Visit Pass-Plus (LTVP+) holders (aged 21 and above in 2020) living in Singapore, who are spouses of Singaporeans, will receive a one-off Solidarity Payment of $300. No application is needed.

Please note: Permanent Residents do not include all legally registered residents to the country or tax paying Foreigners such as EP-Holders).

Certain parts of Singaporeans with certain household thresholds received certain assistance, which you can see below:

Here is a link to all other schemes:

https://www.gov.sg/article/financial-support-to-help-singaporeans-affected-by-covid-19

But note all the small print (at least the civil servants at the government offices had something to work on to check on eligibility... )

I m not sure as to why these assistance schemes have been made so complex, maybe to defer people from applying for assistance.

Singapore Citizens or PRs aged 16 years and above
Loss of job or at least 30% of personal income due to COVID-19 (after 23 Jan 2020)
Prior gross monthly household income of ≤$10,000, or monthly per capita income of ≤$3,100
Not on ComCare assistance

Unemployed due to retrenchment/contract termination as a result of COVID-19 (after 23 Jan 2020)
• Involuntary NPL for a period of at least 3 consecutive months (e.g. Mar - May 2020, May - Jul 2020)
• Experiencing reduced monthly salary of at least 30% for a period of at least 3 consecutive months (e.g. Mar - May 2020, May - Jul 2020)
Prior gross monthly household income of ≤$10,000, or monthly per capita income of ≤$3,100
Live in a property with annual value of ≤$21,000
• Not on Self-Employed Persons Income Relief Scheme (SIRS)
• Not a Full-time National Servicemen (NSF) or intern
• Previously employed as full-time/part-time permanent or contract staff
Agree to actively participate in job search or attend a training programme under Workforce Singapore (WSG) or the Employment and Employability Institute (e2i)

NPL= No Pay Leave

Households with at least one Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident whose family member(s) have contracted COVID-19, or are on SHN, mandatory LOA, or HQO
Loss of complete or partial (at least 10%) household income due to COVID-19
Prior household income of $3,900, or per capita household income of $1,350
ComCare clients may apply

What was paid out?

The Temporary Relief Fund is a one-off $500 cash assistance. It is only available in April 2020.

The COVID-19 Support Grant provides a monthly cash grant of up to $800 for 3 months, which is credited to your bank account. The cash support quantum will be based on the last-drawn monthly salary, capped at $800. You will also receive job and training support by WSG or e2i.
For those who have experienced income loss of at least 30% for a period of at least three consecutive months:
The COVID-19 Support Grant provides a monthly cash grant of up to $500 for 3 months, which is credited to your bank account. The cash support quantum will be based on the last-drawn monthly salary, capped at $500. 

The Courage Fund provides a one-time lump sum of up to $1,000 (depending on the household's per capita income after being affected by COVID-19), which is credited to your bank account. Do note that the relief is provided per household, not per individual.

The Courage Fund has been increased and there are different sub schemes for different sectors.

Enhanced Grocery Vouchers

For Singaporeans aged 21 and above living in 1- or 2-room HDB flats and do not own more than 1 property.

2020 - $300
2021 - $100

October and December 2020. 2021 date to be advised.

46 minutes ago, Guest gov assistance said:

You mean in total?

The $100 is a specific payment exclusively to Singaporean citizens to cater to the tourism sector. The government will come out with a list what is permitted to purchase with the 100 $ voucher and how to spend the money.

Thanks for pointing out for other countries giving benefits to all residents of that country and not just only to citizens of that country!

The Hong Kong HK$10,000 cash was also a one-off payment to help the local economy in the absence of tourists. Hong Kong paid out to all citizens born in Hong Kong (over a certain age) and to all permanent residents. There is no restriction on how it is spent. The cash was paid directly to each individual's bank account. Permanent residence is effectively the right of abode and the person concerned is in possession of a Hong Kong Permanent Resident Identity Card. This was offered to those who had lived in Hong Kong for a minimum of 7 consecutive years. I believe this may have been cancelled for new applicants after 1997 but am not sure. 

Any holder of a Permanent Resident card (local Chinese and non Chinese) may live outside Hong Kong provided they do not remain away from Hong Kong for more than 36 months. So I qualified because since leaving Hong Kong I usually return for a few days two or three times each year. 

Edited by InBangkok

1 hour ago, Guest gov assistance said:

You mean in total?

The assistance schemes from the Singapore government received bad marks from different (overseas) organisations who compared the assistance with pay outs from different (even emerging) countries.

The programs are very complex. There was one payout on the Solidarity Scheme, some will receive the Grocery Voucher.

A general cash out payment was done under what they called Solidarity Payment (to Singaporean citizens).

How much in Solidarity Payment will I receive?

All adult Singaporeans (aged 21 and above in 2020) will receive $600 in cash. This comprises $300 of the Care and Support – Cash which is now being paid earlier in view of the heightened measures, and an additional $300. No application is needed.

Singapore Permanent Residents (aged 21 and above in 2020) living in Singapore with Singaporean parent(s), spouse or child(ren), may apply for a one-off Solidarity Payment of $300.

Long-Term Visit Pass-Plus (LTVP+) holders (aged 21 and above in 2020) living in Singapore, who are spouses of Singaporeans, will receive a one-off Solidarity Payment of $300. No application is needed.

Please note: Permanent Residents do not include all legally registered residents to the country or tax paying Foreigners such as EP-Holders).

Certain parts of Singaporeans with certain household thresholds received certain assistance, which you can see below:

Here is a link to all other schemes:

https://www.gov.sg/article/financial-support-to-help-singaporeans-affected-by-covid-19

But note all the small print (at least the civil servants at the government offices had something to work on to check on eligibility... )

I m not sure as to why these assistance schemes have been made so complex, maybe to defer people from applying for assistance.

Loss of job or at least 30% of personal income due to COVID-19 (after 23 Jan 2020)

Unemployed due to retrenchment/contract termination as a result of COVID-19 (after 23 Jan 2020)
• Involuntary NPL for a period of at least 3 consecutive months (e.g. Mar - May 2020, May - Jul 2020)
• Experiencing reduced monthly salary of at least 30% for a period of at least 3 consecutive months (e.g. Mar - May 2020, May - Jul 2020)
Live in a property with annual value of ≤$21,000
• Not on Self-Employed Persons Income Relief Scheme (SIRS)
• Not a Full-time National Servicemen (NSF) or intern
• Previously employed as full-time/part-time permanent or contract staff
Agree to actively participate in job search or attend a training programme under Workforce Singapore (WSG) or the Employment and Employability Institute (e2i)

NPL= No Pay Leave

Households with at least one Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident whose family member(s) have contracted COVID-19, or are on SHN, mandatory LOA, or HQO
Loss of complete or partial (at least 10%) household income due to COVID-19
Prior household income of $3,900, or per capita household income of $1,350
ComCare clients may apply

What was paid out?

The Temporary Relief Fund is a one-off $500 cash assistance. It is only available in April 2020.

The COVID-19 Support Grant provides a monthly cash grant of up to $800 for 3 months, which is credited to your bank account. The cash support quantum will be based on the last-drawn monthly salary, capped at $800. You will also receive job and training support by WSG or e2i.
For those who have experienced income loss of at least 30% for a period of at least three consecutive months:
The COVID-19 Support Grant provides a monthly cash grant of up to $500 for 3 months, which is credited to your bank account. The cash support quantum will be based on the last-drawn monthly salary, capped at $500. 

The Courage Fund provides a one-time lump sum of up to $1,000 (depending on the household's per capita income after being affected by COVID-19), which is credited to your bank account. Do note that the relief is provided per household, not per individual.

The Courage Fund has been increased and there are different sub schemes for different sectors.

Enhanced Grocery Vouchers

For Singaporeans aged 21 and above living in 1- or 2-room HDB flats and do not own more than 1 property.

2020 - $300
2021 - $100

October and December 2020. 2021 date to be advised.

I thought it was already quite well-known that all those vouchers are nothing more than just political shows as the old man in the video has voiced out? Those grants are just there for the illusion that the government is doing something, and there is money that are being given out. It's very much like  what the Minister said of "multiplier effect": you give out a bit of money in the hope that people will spend more, just that in this case you give out a bit of money in the hope that you can win more support with that illusion.

Such issues are pretty well debated in First World countries such as here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/13/whos-getting-these-hundreds-billions-government-aid-now-public-may-be-dark/ 

But in countries such as Singapore, nobody will ever know for sure, will they? 

5 hours ago, InBangkok said:

Just curious - is the S$100 the first payout to Singapore citizens? It seems quite small. Much earlier in the year, Hong Kong gave all permanent residents HK$10,000 (S$1,700) to help the local economy. 

Nope,  $100 is to revive the tourism sector,  sporean have already got their money, from $600 to $9000 for those who can prove they are self-employ.

Compare to Taiwan,  I think our system is very fuss free and the money go directly into our bank. They also gave out similar support but the people have to fork out TWD 1000 to get another TWD2000 to spent. 

Guest Try and see
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

But in countries such as Singapore, nobody will ever know for sure, will they? 

The uncle in the video is referring to the SIRS? ($3,000 X 3 mths)

To qualify for SIRS, you need to show that you have a registered company to your name, and prove that you have paid corporate income tax for YA 2019 (or something like that), amongst other criteria. 

That is why free-lancers can't qualify for it, because many of them don't have a registered active company. And something tells me that that uncle probably doesn't know the criteria to qualify for SIRS. Hence his frustration.

The criteria sounds strict but if they didn't have them in place, there would be a massive abuse of it. Every Tom, Dick and Kenny under the sun in S'pore would be applying for SIRS and claiming to be "self-employed".

I don't like the PAP myself, but merely shouting at Josephine Teo in public is not going to get you anywhere, nor does it make you look good.

He should arrange to meet up with his MP by appointment if he really needs help.

Not trying to defend the PAP, but verbally abusing them in public is not my style.

28 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

To qualify for SIRS, you need to show that you have a registered company to your name, and prove that you have paid corporate income tax for YA 2019 (or something like that), amongst other criteria. 

That is why free-lancers can't qualify for it, because many of them don't have a registered active company. And something tells me that that uncle probably doesn't know the criteria to qualify for SIRS. Hence his frustration.

It seems that you yourself don't even know the SIRS criteria. You don't need to have a company registered to your name. So it just goes to show that the uncle don't seems to know the criteria, you don't seem to know, nobody seems to know. 

Guest Try and see
25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It seems that you yourself don't even know the SIRS criteria. You don't need to have a company registered to your name. So it just goes to show that the uncle don't seems to know the criteria, you don't seem to know, nobody seems to know. 

I believe I know because I applied for SIRS for a family member, and it was successful.

In the online application form, you need to key in your company name, the date it was incorporated, as well as show that you have paid corporate income tax, amongst other things. (I basically had to scan and upload the NOA.) 

I know two friends who also got it. They both have active companies registered under their names.

As I said earlier, if NTUC did not have this criteria, any Tom, Dick or Kenny on the street can claim to be self-employed and get the $9,000.

7 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I believe I know because I applied for SIRS for a family member, and it was successful.

In the online application form, you need to key in your company name, the date it was incorporated, as well as show that you have paid corporate income tax, amongst other things. (I basically had to scan and upload the NOA.) 

I know two friends who also got it. They both have active companies registered under their names.

As I said earlier, if NTUC did not have this criteria, any Tom, Dick or Kenny on the street can claim to be self-employed and get the $9,000.

I know of friends who are self-employed and they got their SIRS without having their own company too. So again, this goes to show that you do not know the criteria as well as you think you do. 

Guest Try and see
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I know of friends who are self-employed and they got their SIRS without having their own company too. So again, this goes to show that you do not know the criteria as well as you think you do. 

You are the fucker who truly doesn't know anything. You have provided no information to anyone at all, except complain about how miserable you are, whereas I told people how I applied to get SIRS, and I actually got it, via my family member.

If I were your friends, I would also not tell you how I got SIRS with no registered company under my name, seeing what a bitchy gay you are.

At the end of the day, I got the $9,000.

Your friends got the $9,000.

You got $0.

Enjoy your pathetic life.  👏😂😁

Guest CovidKing
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

U actually hear what you are saying, right? Everybody around u, including Guest try and see, has gotten the $9k sirs money, except you. And u still keep on proclaiming that nobody (inc. Try and see) knows how to get the sirs money. Loser much? 👍

Errrr .... people  may be getting $0 because they are not eligible for it, do not need it, or are not affected by the situation so cannot apply for it. So who exactly is pathetic to actually apply and got the $9000 now? And by the way, did you just declare to everyone that you did something illegal in your post? Win liao lor .... 👏😂😁

Guest Try and see

Errrr .... people  may be getting $0 because they are not eligible for it, do not need it, or are not affected by the situation so cannot apply for it. So who exactly is pathetic to actually apply and got the $9000 now? And by the way, did you just declare to everyone that you did something illegal in your post? Win liao lor .... 👏😂😁

You couldn't get the $9,000 so you call those who got the $9k "pathetic"?

You don't need $9k?

Not affected by the pandemic?

Then why you kaobei so much that you couldn't get the $9k?  LMAO

Nothing illegal - I applied, waited, it got approved. Read the posts properly. If you claim that I did something "illegal", I can sue you for slander.

No wonder your friends don't want to tell you how they got their $9,000; I bet they also can't stand your petty bitchiness.  😂👏

Guest Try and see

Maybe you can follow what that uncle did in the video - wait for Josephine Teo to make her rounds at the hawker centre, then shout at her that you couldn't get the SIRS $9,000.

Maybe she will take pity on your pathetic situation and give you $0.90 from her purse.  😂😂👍

Guest CovidKing

Wait wait wait. Am i hearing this correctly? The pap govt wants to give free $9k to self employed people, and your reason for not getting even one cent is because you say you don't need the $9k because you say you are not affected by the coronavirus? Then I say you truly don't deserve to get the $9k. You think if you help josephine teo to save the $9k she will thank you?! Fucking moron that you are.

3 minutes ago, Guest CovidKing said:

Wait wait wait. Am i hearing this correctly? The pap govt wants to give free $9k to self employed people, and your reason for not getting even one cent is because you say you don't need the $9k because you say you are not affected by the coronavirus? Then I say you truly don't deserve to get the $9k. You think if you help josephine teo to save the $9k she will thank you?! Fucking moron that you are.

Are you stupid or what? You think the $9k is given to ALL SEP???? 🖕🖕🖕🖕These are just the listed criteria in case you do not know: 

SIRS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Singaporean SEPs can apply for SIRS. The criteria is as follows:

• Started work as an SEP on or before 25 March 2020;
  • Currently earn a Net Trade Income (NTI) of not more than $100,000;
  • If SEP also has employment (i.e. dual status worker), the income earned as an employee must be not more than $2,300/month;
  • Live in a property with an AV not more than $21,000; and
  • Do not own two or more properties.

55 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Maybe you can follow what that uncle did in the video - wait for Josephine Teo to make her rounds at the hawker centre, then shout at her that you couldn't get the SIRS $9,000.

Maybe she will take pity on your pathetic situation and give you $0.90 from her purse.  😂😂👍

If you are stupid enough to think that you can still see her making any "rounds at the hawker centre" after the election, I think I understand why that $0.90 from her purse matters so much to you, and you have my sympathy and I won't argue with you anymore. 

Guest CovidKing
20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Are you stupid or what? You think the $9k is given to ALL SEP???? 🖕🖕🖕🖕These are just the listed criteria in case you do not know: 

Singaporean SEPs can apply for SIRS. The criteria is as follows:

• If SEP also has employment (i.e. dual status worker), the income earned as an employee must be not more than $2,300/month;

You know all the criteria but you still can't get it, whereas other people already got it. Real fucking moron.

Maybe this can put some light into the issue with SIRS:

To talk about Company and self employed is already confusing certain things.

If you have a company, then you are not self employed but Director or Employee (or both).

I think you talk about sole proprietorship. If you register a business (= sole proprietorship), then the boss of this business is not employed but self-employed. 

Nevertheless, the business can still have employees.

Same goes for partner in a partnership.

If you are a person with your own business, you work for yourself and you are in the position to realise a business profit or loss, you are considered a Self-Employed Person. Your income is derived from the buying and selling of goods, or from providing professional or personal services.

A Self-Employed Person can be a sole-proprietor or a partner in a partnership.

If you registered as House and Design Services the business, and you are the boss and take on jobs for designing the renovation plans, then you are self employed.

But if you hire another person to help you under the business, this other person is an employee of your business. Let's say the hired person under your business makes copies of the design drawings and prints them with a printer, then this person is an employee and receives a salary.  But you as the owner of the business are having a "trade" and your income is considered as being self employed. This only works for Singaporeans or PRs who own a sole proprietor business.

The other factor is whether you paid CPF or not to know if you are self employed or not.

But even as Director you can be self employed if you did not receive any Employment Income from your own company but due to business as a sole proprietor or doing free lance for someone else. (But not made more Employment income as 2,300 per month if you were employee/ Director somewhere else).

Being self employed you must not necessarily have a sole proprietorship registered, you can work on your own. Like the food delivery guys/girls don't register a business (with a sole proprietorship) but just work as food delivery.

You can work for any other company under free lance =  self employed. For example, you do some design for renovation and get the design jobs from one company to do, but you are not an employee of this company, you work at your home or coffee shop, then you are self employed. It is like on a project work base, what the company gives you to do , then this is your self employed design works.

The requirements look at the financial year 2018 (Year of Assessment 2019) whether you have paid income tax on earnings received by being self employed. The income must have been submitted to IRAS as "Trade Income" and not under Employment Income!

When you did not work as self employed in 2018, but did so in calendar year 2019, then you need to submit your NOA as evidence to show you received income under "Trade Income" = self employed.

Hope this clarified?

Note:

SEPs who have marginally missed ONE of the eligibility criteria AND are facing difficult circumstances can also submit an application to NTUC for consideration.

Some might have received SIRS on basis of exceptional cases after consideration by NTUC. (NTUC is handling the applications for the government).

SEP = self-employed persons

Singaporean SEPs can apply for SIRS. The criteria is as follows:

For married Singaporean SEPs, the following additional criteria apply:

• The individual and spouse together do not own two or more properties; and
  • The Assessable Income of his/her spouse does not exceed $70,000.

Singaporean SEPs aged 37 (as at 31 Dec 2020) and over in 2020 who declared positive SEP income to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) / CPF Board (CPFB)1 for Work Year 2018 do not need to apply.

SIRS Application Rejection Reasons and Appeal Information

Why are applications rejected
These are the main reasons why your application was unsuccessful

1. Applicant did not meet two or more criteria
  2. Applicant missed one criteria by a wide margin, eg AV of property
  3. Applicant has not declared any net trade income
  4. Applicant's employment income does not meet criteria
  5. Applicant is not an SEP based on income declaration
  6. Applicant has filed their income in the wrong category resulting in them having no trade income or exceeding the employment income limit

I have filed my income in the wrong category. Can i re-submit my application?
 Income earned from work as an SEP should be declared as Trade Income.
 Income that you earned from work as an employee (with employers’ CPF contributions) or as Directors’ fees should be declared as Employment Income.

In processing applications and reviewing feedback from SEPs, we noticed that some SEPs when filing their tax returns, declared the income that they have earned as an SEP under the “Employment” income, when in fact, this should have been declared as “Trade” income. If this is the case, it could be one of the reasons why you have not been auto-included (for those 37 and above as at 31st December 2020) or has resulted in a rejection from NTUC (if you have applied to us).

1 hour ago, Guest SIRS said:

You can work for any other company under free lance =  self employed. For example, you do some design for renovation and get the design jobs from one company to do, but you are not an employee of this company, you work at your home or coffee shop, then you are self employed. It is like on a project work base, what the company gives you to do , then this is your self employed design works.

Must highlight this part for smart alec to see.

8 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

whereas I told people how I applied to get SIRS, and I actually got it, via my family member.

Can people go get SIRS via other people?? 

Guest Try and see

You can work for any other company under free lance =  self employed. For example, you do some design for renovation and get the design jobs from one company to do, but you are not an employee of this company, you work at your home or coffee shop, then you are self employed. It is like on a project work base, what the company gives you to do , then this is your self employed design works.

Must highlight this part for smart alec to see.

I'm very aware of this.

And so are you.

And yet you are sadly none the richer for it, your name-calling notwithstanding.  

Can people go get SIRS via other people?? 

Yes. In my case I helped my family member to apply for it, and once it was approved, said family member shares the $9,000 with me.

Am I considered a SIRS recipient by doing that?

You be the judge.

12 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Yes. In my case I helped my family member to apply for it, and once it was approved, said family member shares the $9,000 with me.

The money was meant to be given to people who needs it.

The fact that your family can give some away means they don't even need it. And the fact that you can even take that money when you are not even eligible for it, shows how morally wrong you are.

As for name calling, go back and see for yourself who started it. Was it you, or were it the other guests?

Guest CovidKing
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The money was meant to be given to people who needs it.

The fact that your family can give some away means they don't even need it. And the fact that you can even take that money when you are not even eligible for it, shows how morally wrong you are.

As for name calling, go back and see for yourself who started it. Was it you, or were it the other guests?

Why don't u go n find out how yr friends got their fucking sirs money instead?! U type so much rubbish people still got $9k more than u. Fucking loser moron. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, lonelyglobe said:

$100 can only book hotel 81, I realised the hotel rate did not actually go down much as compare to the Sars period,  what they do now is throw in more things like lunch, afternoon tea etc. And with this $100, would they actually increase the rates remain to be seen.  

I think u can use the credit for transit rate. Re-discover singaporean boys lol

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/trade-events-and-resources/SingapoRediscovers-Vouchers.html#listofmerchants

Updated list where you can use those vouchers. And you can really use them at Hotel 81 and Fragrance Hotel for your ONS too. Lol. 

Can sell the voucher?  I have no need for it, at least for now.

15 hours ago, Guest mskan-me said:

I'm hoping hotels would offer value buffets to attract us.

Any recommendations?

Yes, scrumptious food is cruicial. Why pay to see a monkey swinging on a branch, a fake jungle, a colorful water fountain and a shark sleeping all the time in the underwater world?  Food offered not just the taste and sight, but also the nourishment we needed during this pandemic.  As such, please list down the names of  Food outlets where we can use the $100 voucher worthily.

26 minutes ago, Why? said:

Yes, scrumptious food is cruicial. Why pay to see a monkey swinging on a branch, a fake jungle, a colorful water fountain and a shark sleeping all the time in the underwater world?  Food offered not just the taste and sight, but also the nourishment we needed during this pandemic.  As such, please list down the names of  Food outlets where we can use the $100 voucher worthily.

Take it as doing charity,  help feeding those animals and marine creatures to keep them alive....

U won't be able to use on food outlets as they very sure sporean will do that and defeat the purpose of this campaign. U can find those hotel that throw in breakfast or meals with a stay but then u will end up paying more since voucher cannot be combined. 

10 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Take it as doing charity,  help feeding those animals and marine creatures to keep them alive....

You think so ah?  More like helping the company  sustain their business to avoid mass retrenchment.  You are helping to save the staff ricebowl, not the animals.  That is how I see it. 

5 minutes ago, Why? said:

You think so ah?  More like helping the company  sustain their business to avoid mass retrenchment.  You are helping to save the staff ricebowl, not the animals.  That is how I see it. 

Well,  if u can help someone to save their rice bowl,  that is also a charitable act 😃

cannot! No pure F&B is allowing the use of those vouchers.
Unless u r speaking about hotel stay that comes with dining credits or meals , then there are such hotel pkges for the use of vouchers. In the past, when govt issued something, alot will start selling them at exorbitant prices eg Lego.

If dont need it, just leave it then.

3 hours ago, Why? said:

On 11/18/2020 at 11:16 AM, Why? said:

Can sell the voucher?  I have no need for it, at least for now.

• HendryTan changed the title to $100 tourism voucher for Sporean
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.