Male HQ

I'm broken hearted. Where do you think should I go?

Guest buddy79

• G_M changed the title to I'm broken hearted. Where do you think should I go?
Guest Heartless
4 hours ago, Guest buddy79 said:

i'm broken hearted. Where do you think should I go?

Don't worry.  In this day and age, there is no heart in human beings and nothing is considered broken when it doesn't exist at all..

5 hours ago, Guest buddy79 said:

I think you should just go back to this thread and continues to let the mean guest bash your heart further till it gets more broken, instead of starting a new thread like that. 

Hello.

You are Heart broken and you asked Where should you go? 

Lets explore these two elements individually. 

First, you are Hurt. You are in Pain. You cld feel Betrayed. Damn Sad. Weak and restless. Let down and restless. Can't concentrate and Useless. Self-deprecating and Hopeless. In doubt and self-blaming. Sorrow and depress... see your feelings and emotions and Recognise them. Acknowledge and accept them. Let them flow without controlling them. Let them subside. Do not cling on to them. Come and leave.

Where should you go? Confused. Lost. Helpless. What can I do? Any chance? Should I do this? Or should I not? What if...? Many many thoughts wld appear. But you aren't sure. There cld be fear of rejection. Fear of making things worst. Fear of uncertainties. Fear of his reaction. Fear of the outcome which you are not prepared to come to term with. It jus gets louder and louder. More and more overwhelming. Consuming you. You still can't find an answer. There is no answer as whatever effort you do to suppress them, to ignore them, to distract away, to avoid, all failed as these are only temporary remedies. Once you exhausted yourself, they are back. Is a futile resistance. So what can be done? 

Where is my Peace? 

1 hour ago, TT2880 said:

Hello.

You are Heart broken and you asked Where should you go? 

Lets explore these two elements individually. 

First, you are Hurt. You are in Pain. You cld feel Betrayed. Damn Sad. Weak and restless. Let down and restless. Can't concentrate and Useless. Self-deprecating and Hopeless. In doubt and self-blaming. Sorrow and depress... see your feelings and emotions and Recognise them. Acknowledge and accept them. Let them flow without controlling them. Let them subside. Do not cling on to them. Come and leave.

Where should you go? Confused. Lost. Helpless. What can I do? Any chance? Should I do this? Or should I not? What if...? Many many thoughts wld appear. But you aren't sure. There cld be fear of rejection. Fear of making things worst. Fear of uncertainties. Fear of his reaction. Fear of the outcome which you are not prepared to come to term with. It jus gets louder and louder. More and more overwhelming. Consuming you. You still can't find an answer. There is no answer as whatever effort you do to suppress them, to ignore them, to distract away, to avoid, all failed as these are only temporary remedies. Once you exhausted yourself, they are back. Is a futile resistance. So what can be done? 

Where is my Peace? 

Ya, it can be very confusing.  The monkey inside us became restless and wanted to get out from inside of us.  Best,  is to ignore the monkey existence and keep moving on, there is not much time left to live and don't let those stop you from living. 

12 hours ago, Guest buddy79 said:

You need more friends. Whenever you feel down you can around yourself with many close friend and your spirits will raise at least for a little.

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think you should just go back to this thread and continues to let the mean guest bash your heart further till it gets more broken, instead of starting a new thread like that. 

I wrote the post you quoted:  "I am not broken. But the post you wrote me is expected to break my heart!. Why so mean?" 

LOL!,  you are so convinced that you break hearts,  that you didn't realize my teasing in "is expected to break",  and instead thought that you had broken it :lol:.  You can still "expect" all you want,  but your posts don't break hearts,  they inspire rejection.  You need to learn that love is stronger than hate!

18 hours ago, Guest buddy79 said:

You can find distraction in many places, many ways.  But this may not erase the pain.  If what caused it is inconsequential, it will vanish with time.  But if the cause is irreversible, like losing a beloved one,  it will never go away but you will learn to cope with it.  In any case, like with a physical pain,  don't let it overcome you, but see it as a price one pays for being alive.  Be courageous, accept it and cope with it.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest gronyn89
20 hours ago, Guest buddy79 said:

I am on the same situation. I know it's been some time but there's something on my mind. You see, I haven't been the same since that cold November day. We said we needed space but all we found was an empty place and the only thing I learned Is that I need him desperately so here I am and can you please tell me. Where do broken hearts go? Can they find their way home?

5 hours ago, Guest gronyn89 said:

I am on the same situation. I know it's been some time but there's something on my mind. You see, I haven't been the same since that cold November day. We said we needed space but all we found was an empty place and the only thing I learned Is that I need him desperately so here I am and can you please tell me. Where do broken hearts go? Can they find their way home?

Hello.

Ignore and hope it will go away? Sure fail. 

Buried yourself with work, fun, sex, play, entertainment, etc? Sure come back once the activity ended. 

Talk to someone, a friend, a stranger or no one? That person aren't going to be with you all the time. 

These are remedies. With Temporary effects. Sometimes, instead of helping, one might landed even deeper into the spiral. 

We see big dramatic change in us. Never realise nor observe that we actually change every milli-second. So when a big hammer falls on us so bluntly, the impact breaks us. But Are we really broke? Or are we allowing ourselves to become broken? 

So can we return home in a piece again? Ask? What were you before you even left this home? So who allowed who to take away your home? 

Thank you. 

On 9/20/2020 at 9:54 AM, Guest buddy79 said:

That's mental issues and only way to pull yourself out of it is always remember that you live for yourself and every day is precious and make full use of it. 

Remembered when you were with him, you always wanted him to give him the best and happy. If he found someone that he felt that he would be more happy than with you. Then you should give him the blessing and let him goes. 

As for you, he is not the right for you. let him go. Allowed yourself to be a bit heart broken for few days, then move on. 

Always practice true love when you are involved in a relationship.

Look at your mom, the way she forgives you for whatever nonsense you committed. your happiness is her priority. this what we called true love. 

Hope this helps!

Guest gronyn89
On 9/21/2020 at 12:15 PM, TT2880 said:

Hello.

Ignore and hope it will go away? Sure fail. 

Buried yourself with work, fun, sex, play, entertainment, etc? Sure come back once the activity ended. 

Talk to someone, a friend, a stranger or no one? That person aren't going to be with you all the time. 

These are remedies. With Temporary effects. Sometimes, instead of helping, one might landed even deeper into the spiral. 

We see big dramatic change in us. Never realise nor observe that we actually change every milli-second. So when a big hammer falls on us so bluntly, the impact breaks us. But Are we really broke? Or are we allowing ourselves to become broken? 

So can we return home in a piece again? Ask? What were you before you even left this home? So who allowed who to take away your home? 

Thank you. 

Hello. I've been around enough to know
that dreams don't turn to gold and that there is no easy way. No, he just can't run away and what we had was so much more
than we ever had before and no matter how I try he's always on my mind. So here I am, and can you please tell me, Where do broken hearts go?

On 9/23/2020 at 5:46 AM, Guest gronyn89 said:

Hello. I've been around enough to know
that dreams don't turn to gold and that there is no easy way. No, he just can't run away and what we had was so much more
than we ever had before and no matter how I try he's always on my mind. So here I am, and can you please tell me, Where do broken hearts go?

Hello. 

I feel you are in agony. It wld b a year in a couple of months. You probably has done a lot to try to put it behind. Pretty obviously, it didn't work. You sound angry too. Frustrated and for reasons you hv not stated, you just can't let him go. Is it love or is it hate or is it hope or is it jealousy? You know. 

I see a person who abandon his present. A person who is so attached to his past with that man. Although that man has walked out of your life, you still live in a hoping that he wld change his heart and return. Things would be the same, maybe even better. Really?

Now where do a broken heart goes? 

I see that you did not really get my earlier msg. I thought of it, and perhaps this analogy cld help. 

There is this guy who has a comfortable home. He lives happily in it. Then he met someone he likes and he invited him to stay with him. They lived happily for many months. Until One day, things began to change and that someone eventually left. He took the keys to the home with him and never returned. The poor guy felt so devastated by what happened. He was stucked outside the door of his home since then. Searching and asking where should I go now as he took my keys? 

Thank you. 

On 9/22/2020 at 8:41 AM, FIRE2020 said:

That's mental issues and only way to pull yourself out of it is always remember that you live for yourself and every day is precious and make full use of it. 

Remembered when you were with him, you always wanted him to give him the best and happy. If he found someone that he felt that he would be more happy than with you. Then you should give him the blessing and let him goes. 

I think letting go of someone with whom you have enjoyed a very close relationship and who has been in your thoughts much of each day is one of the hardest things to do. It happened to me with the first guy I truly loved with a passion I did not know existed in me. He was so different from anyone else I had met.

Then he met someone else. For a couple of months he was telling me he'd love me forever, yet he was seeing this other guy. Then he told me our relationship was over. I was in a state of almost complete despair. Going to a sauna, spending time on a beach, thoughts of his finding someone else and the happiness he would be giving to him - nothing worked. As others have pointed out, I was bitter and angry one moment, and then the next I was full of self pity. I blamed him totally for the break-up. The only thing that helped me was work. I would go to work earlier every day and leave later. At least it took my mind off him.

I could never get out of my mind all the great times we'd enjoyed together. But I found that time does eventually heal the 'wounds'. During many months I slowly began to realise that he was not the one I should blame. I had also made mistakes. No need to air them here but I do think it is useful to strip away the emotion and try to work out the underlying reasons for being broken hearted. 

Quite surprisingly, he wrote me a letter four years later. He was still with the other guy but wanted to tell me how much I had meant to him and how sorry he was that he had been responsible for our breaking up. He hoped we could be friends and invited me to dinner in a rather nice restaurant. As soon as I saw him, my feelings flooded back. But this time they were different. I no longer wanted him as a lover but I did want him in my life as a friend. Since then, whenever a relationship has ended, after a period of time I have always tried to remain friends. Life is too short to spend much time being angry and broken hearted.

Edited by InBangkok

14 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

I think letting go of someone with whom you have enjoyed a very close relationship and who has been in your thoughts much of each day is one of the hardest things to do. It happened to me with the first guy I truly loved with a passion I did not know existed in me. He was so different from anyone else I had met.

Then he met someone else. For a couple of months he was telling me he'd love me forever, yet he was seeing this other guy. Then he told me our relationship was over. I was in a state of almost complete despair. Going to a sauna, spending time on a beach, thoughts of his finding someone else and the happiness he would be giving to him - nothing worked. As others have pointed out, I was bitter and angry one moment, and then the next I was full of self pity. I blamed him totally for the break-up. The only thing that helped me was work. I would go to work earlier every day and leave later. At least it took my mind off him.

I could never get out of my mind all the great times we'd enjoyed together. But I found that time does eventually heal the 'wounds'. During many months I slowly began to realise that he was not the one I should blame. I had also made mistakes. No need to air them here but I do think it is useful to strip away the emotion and try to work out the underlying reasons for being broken hearted. 

Quite surprisingly, he wrote me a letter four years later. He was still with the other guy but wanted to tell me how much I had meant to him and how sorry he was that he had been responsible for our breaking up. He hoped we could be friends and invited me to dinner in a rather nice restaurant. As soon as I saw him, my feelings flooded back. But this time they were different. I no longer wanted him as a lover but I did want him in my life as a friend. Since then, whenever a relationship has ended, after a period of time I have always tried to remain friends. Life is too short to spend much time being angry and broken hearted.

Time is the most powerful medicine to heal such situation. Follow by your ability to rely on your inner strength to pull yourself out of it.  

Everything comes to an end including our life. So Enjoy every precious day. There is other purpose in life which would be much more important than any sad situation.

Good to hear your story and congratulations for moving on!

You should find someone to talk to. Or a counselor. There are people here that are willing to hear you . . . Tentatively, you can distract yourself. As such, exercise or recreational activities. No matter what. Don't give up . 

I listened to so many love songs for months. Each one expressed emotions that I had been feeling. Had to feel

...until there's nothing much left to feel,

...until you've cycled through them over and over,

...until you start feeling numb,

...until you no longer feel so broken-hearted anymore,

...until you start seeing a light at the end of the tunnel,

...until you start to see that they are other people around,

...until you start knowing you could be moving on,

...until you start to learn from your mistakes (if any),

...until you appreciate the deep painful emotions that proved you are still alive and can hope again..

and all that just for a one-sided crush. OMG! Such a noob. Wait until I become a player. Regardless what I become - a player or a lonely old man - one thing to remember, try to let each other down gently, kindly, respectfully, affirmatively (but what do I know, just saying..).

Edited by Looking123

Take easy and do what you have miss when you in your relationship. Pamper yourself make yourself feel good and pampered yourself go for nice staycation hotel. Change your image and look. Take it easy dude dont stress out.

Guest gronyn89
8 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Take easy and do what you have miss when you in your relationship. Pamper yourself make yourself feel good and pampered yourself go for nice staycation hotel. Change your image and look. Take it easy dude dont stress out.

Counted all my mistakes and there's only one. Standing out from the list of the things I've done. All the rest of my crimes don't come close. To the look on his face when I let him go. So I built him a house from a broken home and I wrote him a song with the words he spoke. It took me some time but I figured out how to fix up a heart that I let down. Now he's back to the open arms of a love that's waiting there. And if somebody loves him, won't they always love him. I look in his eyes and I know that he still care for me.

42 minutes ago, himick said:

What the shit. How do you get that he acts innocent and pity. Fuck off negative energy

39 minutes ago, himick said:

Hi, hope you are feeling better. Talk to someone. You're feel better. Don't let men fill that void. Anything you can message me 

In case you haven't discovered, not all but some TSs already know what they want to do.  They are simply posting for the sake of of listening to what they want to hear.

42 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

In case you haven't discovered, not all but some TSs already know what they want to do.  They are simply posting for the sake of of listening to what they want to hear.

Yea true. I agree. But since we don't know their truth intention, let's not assume anything. 

Edited by himick
English

On 9/21/2020 at 6:48 AM, Guest gronyn89 said:

On 9/23/2020 at 5:46 AM, Guest gronyn89 said:

Hello. I've been around enough to know that dreams don't turn to gold and that there is no easy way. No, he just can't run away and what we had was so much more than we ever had before and no matter how I try he's always on my mind. So here I am, and can you please tell me, Where do broken hearts go?

On 9/25/2020 at 6:49 AM, Guest gronyn89 said:

Counted all my mistakes and there's only one. Standing out from the list of the things I've done. All the rest of my crimes don't come close. To the look on his face when I let him go. So I built him a house from a broken home and I wrote him a song with the words he spoke. It took me some time but I figured out how to fix up a heart that I let down. Now he's back to the open arms of a love that's waiting there. And if somebody loves him, won't they always love him. I look in his eyes and I know that he still care for me.

i'm laughing at you guys on answering to lyrics of the songs of Whitney and One Direction. 

Where Do Broken Hearts Go

Whitney Houston

[Verse 1]
I know it's been some time
But there's something on my mind
You see
I haven't been the same
Since that cold November day
We said we needed space
But all we found was an empty place
And the only thing
I learned
Is that I need you desperately

[Pre-Chorus]
So here I am
And can you please tell me

[Chorus]
Where do broken hearts go?
Can they find their way home
Back to the open arms
Of a love that's waiting there?
And if somebody loves you
Won't they always love you?
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care, for me
Ooh baby

[Verse 2]
I've been around enough to know
That dreams don't turn to gold
And that there is no easy way
No, you just can't run away
And what we have is so much more
Than we ever had before
And no matter how I try
You're always on my mind

[Pre-Chorus]
So here I am
And can you please tell me

[Chorus]
Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes

[Bridge]
And now that I am here with you
I'll never let you go
I look into your eyes
And now I know, now I know

[Chorus]
Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes

Where Do Broken Hearts Go

One Direction

[Verse 1: Niall & All]
Counted all my mistakes and there's only one
Standing out from the list of the things I've done
All the rest of my crimes don't come close
To the look on your face when I let you go
So I built you a house from a broken home
And I wrote you a song with the words you spoke
It took me some time but I figured out
How to fix up a heart that I let down

[Chorus: Zayn]
Now I'm searching every lonely place
Every corner calling out your name
Tryna find you but I just don't know
Where do broken hearts go? Where do broken hearts go?

[Verse 2: Liam & Harry & All]
Yeah, the taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue
Is at the top of the list of the things I want
Mind is running in circles of you and me
Anyone in between is the enemy
Shadows come with the pain that you're running from
Love was something you never heard enough
Yeah, it took me some time but I figured out
How to fix up a heart that I let down

[Chorus: Zayn & Harry & All]
Are you sleeping baby by yourself
Or are you giving it to someone else?

Where do broken hearts go? Where do broken hearts go?

[Bridge: Harry & All]
Tell me now, tell me now
Tell me where you go when you feel afraid
(Where do broken hearts go?)
Tell me now, tell me now
Tell me, will you ever love me again, love me again?

[Chorus: Zayn & All & Louis & (Harry)]
Are you sleeping baby by yourself
Or are you giving it to someone else?

Where do broken hearts go? Tell me where you're hiding out
(Come on baby, 'cause I need you now)
Where do broken hearts go? Tell me 'cause I'm 10 feet down
Where do broken hearts go? Come on baby, come and get me out
Come on baby, come and get me out
(Come on baby, 'cause I need you now)
Where do broken hearts go? Where do broken hearts go? Where do broken hearts go? Where do broken hearts go?

1 hour ago, Guest Mary said:

i'm laughing at you guys on answering to lyrics of the songs of Whitney and One Direction. 

Haha good one. It only shows that songs are powerful, moving and made of real feelings and pain such that they are able to speak so directly to each person going through similar emotional and mental anguish.

• 1 month later...

I'm broken-hearted! My crush does not want to chat to me anymore. And when I think back, I'm really alone. I cried a lot after that...

Where can a broken heart go? What a bad day!

On 9/25/2020 at 8:26 AM, Guest Wee hun said:

4 minutes ago, Fif said:

I'm broken-hearted! My crush does not want to chat to me anymore. And when I think back, I'm really alone. I cried a lot after that...

Find a new crush, so many trees in the forest and so many fishes in the sea! 

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Fif said:

but there are also people that only love rose and only eat salmon...

Go for those that are your cup of tea or you're their cup of tea then, the world is so big, bound to have that one there...

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, Fif said:

Shift your focus to the good things that come along your way, your achievements. What has brought you thus far? You have a gorgeous body. Tomorrow is a new day and with it a new hope!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.