Male HQ

I'm broken hearted. Where do you think should I go?

Guest buddy79

On 11/4/2020 at 10:43 PM, Dart said:

Shift your focus to the good things that come along your way, your achievements. What has brought you thus far? You have a gorgeous body. Tomorrow is a new day and with it a new hope!

It's my day today. My crush forgave me! We both learned a lot about ourselves.

I realized the most important thing is giving space.

Thanks all for your comments, it helped a lot.

6 minutes ago, Fif said:

It's my day today. My crush forgave me! We both learned a lot about ourselves.

I realized the most important thing is giving space.

Thanks all for your comments, it helped a lot.

Glad to hear from you. Congratulation! Both of you have passed through a hurdle. There's still plenty of room to learn. Way to go.

Do what you like eg staycation with good spa services swim at nice pool. If you have the extra to splurge stay at Capella they got very nice quite surrounding with greenery and nice pools with great menu on the house.

• 1 year later...
Guest Whitney

I know it's been some time
But there's something on my mind
You see, I haven't been the same
Since that cold November day
We said we needed space
But all we found was an empty place
And the only things I learned
Is that I need you desperately

So here I am
And can you please tell me, oh

Where do broken hearts go
Can they find their way home
Back to the open arms
Of a love that's waiting there
And if somebody loves you
Won't they always love you
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care, for me

I've been around enough to know
That dreams don't turn to gold
And that there is no easy way
No you just can't run away
And what we have is so much more
Than we ever had before
And no matter how I try
You're always on my mind

So here I am

Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care for me

And now that I am here with you
I'll never let you go
I look into your eyes
And now I know, now I know

Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care

Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care for me, for me
You still care for me

Source: LyricFind

Guest stories
On 12/13/2021 at 6:46 AM, Guest Whitney said:

I know it's been some time
But there's something on my mind
You see, I haven't been the same
Since that cold November day
We said we needed space
But all we found was an empty place
And the only things I learned
Is that I need you desperately

So here I am

Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care, for me

I've been around enough to know
That dreams don't turn to gold
And that there is no easy way
No you just can't run away
And what we have is so much more
Than we ever had before
And no matter how I try
You're always on my mind

So here I am

Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care for me

And now that I am here with you
I'll never let you go
I look into your eyes
And now I know, now I know

Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care

Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care for me, for me
You still care for me

Source: LyricFind

isnt' this song lyric combination from stories & where do broken hearts go ?????

Guest How will I know
On 12/13/2021 at 9:14 AM, Guest stories said:

isnt' this song lyric combination from stories & where do broken hearts go ?????

You mean the threads are inspired by this song.😏

On 9/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, Guest buddy79 said:

i'm broken hearted. Where do you think should I go?

Since the TS posted this question 15 months ago, and after many responses,  he is nowhere to find in the thread again.

I distrust TSs who start an emotional thread and then abandon it.  I see this as teasing.  So I won't qualify his question with an answer but instead suggest that perhaps his heart did really break and now he is six feet under the ground. 

On 9/23/2020 at 10:16 PM, InBangkok said:

I think letting go of someone with whom you have enjoyed a very close relationship and who has been in your thoughts much of each day is one of the hardest things to do. It happened to me with the first guy I truly loved with a passion I did not know existed in me. He was so different from anyone else I had met.

Then he met someone else. For a couple of months he was telling me he'd love me forever, yet he was seeing this other guy. Then he told me our relationship was over. I was in a state of almost complete despair. Going to a sauna, spending time on a beach, thoughts of his finding someone else and the happiness he would be giving to him - nothing worked. As others have pointed out, I was bitter and angry one moment, and then the next I was full of self pity. I blamed him totally for the break-up. The only thing that helped me was work. I would go to work earlier every day and leave later. At least it took my mind off him.

I could never get out of my mind all the great times we'd enjoyed together. But I found that time does eventually heal the 'wounds'. During many months I slowly began to realise that he was not the one I should blame. I had also made mistakes. No need to air them here but I do think it is useful to strip away the emotion and try to work out the underlying reasons for being broken hearted. 

Quite surprisingly, he wrote me a letter four years later. He was still with the other guy but wanted to tell me how much I had meant to him and how sorry he was that he had been responsible for our breaking up. He hoped we could be friends and invited me to dinner in a rather nice restaurant. As soon as I saw him, my feelings flooded back. But this time they were different. I no longer wanted him as a lover but I did want him in my life as a friend. Since then, whenever a relationship has ended, after a period of time I have always tried to remain friends. Life is too short to spend much time being angry and broken hearted.

Good that you recovered your peace and a friendship.  What I don't wish for you or anyone is that you ever lose a beloved in a way that makes impossible that you reestablish contact with him.  This is the case when your beloved passes away.  

This happened to me when my beloved bf passed away over three years ago.  This has changed my life forever, although I live happily most of the time.  Today my bf's sister called and informed me that his father had passed away at 91 y.o. I knew this man well, and how much my bf cared for him.  This is another case of many where I feel that the wound is still open, but fortunately stable.  I am now seeing how to help my bf's sister overcome this event and her grief. 

This is the cruel thing about covid, where a lot of people passed away in silence and their relatives, wives, husbands, bfs etc weren't able to say goodbye or even bury them in peace. 

It often helps to overcome those grieves when you had a chance to say goodbye or talk to a close person before their decease. 

Since we do not know what the OP was really describing, we can only assume that it meant he was ditched by a partner or a partner or close friend had died. 

I don't know how anyone really recovers from the death of a loved one. Of course it's different if the loved one was in old age and had lived what used to be called rather oddly "a good life". I don't regard early 60s as old, yet I lost two close friends at that age, friends I had known for about 40 years. One was hugely succcessful in his own field of work and had planned to stop working a year later in order to help look after his ageing parents. He suffered from a massive stroke. The other was on a long holiday with his partner in Greece when they decided to return to the UK for covid vaccinations. As my friend had work in Italy, instead of first returning to London for the vaccination, he flew directly to Bologna for a week. On his return for the vaccination he was found to test positive and suffering covid symptoms. He was put on a ventilator and died less than a week later. His partner was understandably desperate with grief.

On 12/14/2021 at 3:48 AM, singalion said:

It often helps to overcome those grieves when you had a chance to say goodbye or talk to a close person before their decease. 

I hope it does, but I have always been a little suspect of the phrase "it helps bring closure." I think the important point for all of us when we love someone, especially if they are ill or in old age is to tell them we love them. We never know when they will be taken from this world.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 9:46 PM, InBangkok said:

Since we do not know what the OP was really describing, we can only assume that it meant he was ditched by a partner or a partner or close friend had died. 

I don't know how anyone really recovers from the death of a loved one. Of course it's different if the loved one was in old age and had lived what used to be called rather oddly "a good life". I don't regard early 60s as old, yet I lost two close friends at that age, friends I had known for about 40 years. One was hugely succcessful in his own field of work and had planned to stop working a year later in order to help look after his ageing parents. He suffered from a massive stroke. The other was on a long holiday with his partner in Greece when they decided to return to the UK for covid vaccinations. As my friend had work in Italy, instead of first returning to London for the vaccination, he flew directly to Bologna for a week. On his return for the vaccination he was found to test positive and suffering covid symptoms. He was put on a ventilator and died less than a week later. His partner was understandably desperate with grief.

I hope it does, but I have always been a little suspect of the phrase "it helps bring closure." I think the important point for all of us when we love someone, especially if they are ill or in old age is to tell them we love them. We never know when they will be taken from this world.

I think that it is possible that we never recover from the death of a beloved one who didn't have to die.  But we learn to control and manage the grief.

I also don't think much of saying goodbye to a person at the deathbed.  Persons who are dying must be too busy with the event they are going through.  And if it is a beloved person we were in close contact, it might not be necessary.  The dying one knows that we love him/her.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.