Male HQ

Manly looking bottom cross dressing... yay or nay?

kinky kyle

11 minutes ago, upshot said:

I still do that on occasion if the whimsical takes me... but I think I am too manly for it.. with a COVID19 goatee that is hahahahah....

Always have my sexy stocking and crotchless panties on the ready if that happens.. hahahah. It's a tactile feeling physical wearing something usually never draped on me majority of the time, it arouses something sensual and kinky. It is more a mind-fuck to the senses and heightens my sexual activities but I can't say it happens all the time. But during some of those days of my life, throwing that kinky stocking or costume can really take my fun to another level. Solo or with someone. I know (locally) many are not like into that; but I am comfortable in my own skin to do it. Maybe because I was initiated into it by 'trannies' back in the days I hung with in my formative sexual exploration years but I can relate with it. It's not a part of me as per say. I am still very masculine and a temperament that goes with it. But it can 'click' once in a while.

So a few nights in a year, I get into that mood. There are no fix rule for what makes you feel good or bad UNLESS you choose to, for one reason or another.

You just have to listen and know yourself well enough. I just think if you do not try it, you might never know what you might be missing out on and do a dis-service to yourself. Sex and all its trappings, CAN go through evolutionary changes with EACH of us.

Thank you for sharing!😊🙏

54 minutes ago, kinky kyle said:

Thank you for sharing!😊🙏

Well I like to speak up for the less 'travelled' paths. Some time people get confuse or misunderstood why some people do this that seem to TAKE AWAY from your masculinity or whatever. I think we need to approach things from all angle or give it a try... sexually speaking that is. Do it safe, without harm...give it a try. What's the worst? You stop doing it after that and now you have a good reason to speak why you did not like it. :)

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, upshot said:

Well I like to speak up for the less 'travelled' paths. Some time people get confuse or misunderstood why some people do this that seem to TAKE AWAY from your masculinity or whatever. I think we need to approach things from all angle or give it a try... sexually speaking that is. Do it safe, without harm...give it a try. What's the worst? You stop doing it after that and now you have a good reason to speak why you did not like it. :)

There is an infinity of things we could try out but it has never occurred to us.  I think that it makes more sense to try out things that we desire to do, or are curious about. It is also more positive to reserve new experiences for occasions that cultivate courage, overcoming some fear,  instead of doing for the sake of doing.

It has never occurred to me to cross-dress.  And I am not afraid to do it,  why should I? , my masculinity is not in my clothes. I have no reason to do it, I am not a bottom.  No moral issues with cross-dressing either.   If you like to cross-dress, by all means do it, it should be harmless.  My late boyfriend did it sometimes,  he looked beautiful as a woman. 

And I am so lucky that I never had interest in trying drugs, tattoos, piercings, facial hair, hair with bright colors and unusual cuts, etc.  The list of things that I never tried, like that of illnesses I never had,  is quite long.  I must be seen as a very boring person, but also very happy :) 

Mind you ... I don't do makeup or the full female dress-up though it seem fun to try that again though unrealistic.. heheh I am all thumbs with makeup and then again at my damn age.. I am not going to do it justice without looking like seventh month hungry ghost hahah

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, upshot said:

Mind you ... I don't do makeup or the full female dress-up though it seem fun to try that again though unrealistic.. heheh I am all thumbs with makeup and then again at my damn age.. I am not going to do it justice without looking like seventh month hungry ghost hahah

haha, you missed your day to return back? Mind to show your 鬼样子? 

1 hour ago, GKS said:

haha, you missed your day to return back? Mind to show your 鬼样子? 

as in 80s... too long to revisit... back in the day when I hang with trans-sistas. heheh.. just playful not like I was trying to learn makeup to do it as a pastime. Just nostalgic kink.

Edited by upshot

xx.jpg.d9808c6b1c3950102220e3a8ce49f052.jpg(will erase if not permitted)

One of my saucy moments ... sometime it's not for taking it out to the streets to be seen. (although if you can find a good spot no one really goes to for that extra erotic thrill of doing something wilder)  Sometimes it just as fun doing all by your lonesome. Especially these days of COVID19 where for the sake of the duration of the lockdown, I am spotting a beard hahah.... imagine that on with a beard. Even I know it is only right I do this at home and not give people a heart attack. And no, it does not take away from my masculinity...if anything I feel sexier in my own way. But for some it might be a way to help them get closer to a feminine side they have but rarely get to show for one reason or another. In your privacy or with someone you trust very much, it is a sense of freedom you will cherish.

I think the hardest part for anyone to even think about trying this or give it some thought is how to buy something to wear and easy to hide if you are not living a long heh.. I think stocking type are a good start and you can order online and have them send it to you. And it can be cheap to compare to full dresses or cosplay type outfit which also are hard to get due to sizing offering and if you are a big guy like me at 1.8m heh Stocking type are easy to conceal away or just use and discard.

Will some people be revolted by this? Yes.. even from others who are gay or bi or what have you. But there are no rules. There are trimes when people who i have notti time with who ask me to dress in it and I do say no if not in the mood. You control the situation. Have fun. At least once instead of just thinking and thinking.

Edited by upshot

• 1 month later...

sds.jpg.e33f3353ed808a81d7e8dcb04996a567.jpg

a.thumb.jpg.3072153d982232f80f0e3e1999b3e66f.jpg

asa.thumb.jpg.3331f567294767608bf02984d7946f29.jpg

Quite Da Hot leh heheh

Edited by upshot

• 1 year later...
On 3/31/2022 at 4:33 PM, Highheel said:

Mmm I love wearing that alot..... I mean my stocking, lingerie, body stocking. But not too many people like a man in those.

True too