Male HQ

How to get bigger legs?

Guest Bigger

How to get bigger legs? I have tried squating. But each time after will have lower back pain. Not sure is it my position wrong. I feel my upper body is dispropotianate with my lower body. 

47 minutes ago, potato said:

go to gym, use leg press 

your back is supported at least so the stress will be more focusing on your legs 

Yes. Last time like to use leg press. Why upper body easy to see results than lower body. I can only see my lower body more toned esp the butt but not bigger. 

Then I saw a guy who swear by it that just doing squating and progressively with sandbag and one leg squat can see his whole body growing bigger not just his leg. 

But I got lower back pain when doing the squat.

Guest Guest realist

If you are getting lower back pain, your technique is wrong. If you go to a gym, ask one of the trainers to show you. 

For bigger legs, you need to do a range of leg exercises: squats, curls, lunges, thrusts, etc. and you need to eat more to build muscle. 

2 hours ago, Guest Bigger said:

How to get bigger legs? I have tried squating. But each time after will have lower back pain. Not sure is it my position wrong. I feel my upper body is dispropotianate with my lower body. 

If you get back pain, stop doing what causes it.  Your back is more valuable than bigger legs.

Are you doing HEAVY squats?  Your legs will grow even if you don't use much weight.   You do back squats (squat bar behind your back)?  Maybe front squats will help. 

Try doing lunges.  They put less stress on the back, even if you do them holding some dumbbells in your hands.  I recommend them especially for home use.

Leg press may work better,  but your pain is in the lower back and not at the upper back from holding the bar.  So it may be the same as squats.

Now, aside from developing bigger legs:  

There is no better exercise for the lower back than doing stiff-legged deadlifts.  Bending down at the hip while keeping the back straight, which is achieved by looking forwards for as long as possible into the bend.  It helps to do hamstring stretches to be able to go down without bending the knees.   If it does not hurt you,  this lower-back exercise will strengthen your lower back and maybe avoid getting hurt during squatting.  A strong lower back is much better than having to relay on a squatting belt, which will not strengthen the back but it is simply a crutch.

Guest Cinderalla on the loose
3 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

Thunder thighs not nice 

Rugby thigh guys are gay man all time favourite bait.  I cannot stand skinny bird leg or chicken leg man.  I love rough muscled manly man.

1 hour ago, Guest Cinderalla on the loose said:

Rugby thigh guys are gay man all time favourite bait.  I cannot stand skinny bird leg or chicken leg man.  I love rough muscled manly man.

It is not only physical attraction.  Strong legs favor longevity.  The TS is right in going after strong legs.

In medieval they had some torture instruments to pull people on both sides. I assume the result was "longer legs".

I m not sure if it is good advice... 😉

You might intend to ask some models who do the catwalk. They probably know how legs can appear longer...

Last tip: Please avoid standing too close in front of a mirror....

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is not only physical attraction.  Strong legs favor longevity.  The TS is right in going after strong legs.

Sometimes I have been wondering those guys with big leg, how it feels like to have big legs compared to small legs. For eg, usually after cumming, my legs will feel weak. Does having a big leg, will not feel weak and can cum multiple times.

When old already, does big legs help us to walk better compared to small legs. 

4 hours ago, Guest Bigger said:

When old already, does big legs help us to walk better compared to small legs. 

Although big legs may be attractive,  what is important to have is STRONG legs.

Oh yes!  weak legs are endemic in the old population,  therefore we see so many in wheelchairs.  Loss of mobility is extremely frustrating for the old.

It is known that having strong quadriceps add many years to our life. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.