Male HQ

Which man bag suits your lifestyle?

earth_tone

What's your aesthetic?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Leather/Canvas Cross-body waist pouch + Leather Tote Bag (Stationed in Office ) or Leather backpack (on site ops)  :P

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• earth_tone changed the title to Which man bag suits your lifestyle?

Backpack FTW.  Train your shoulders and even them out at same time. Some people will slouch one side because side sling bag too heavy one side. Over time will suffer consequences. 

44 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

i was surprised! @ the moment, no1 picked hand clutch bag (many males tend to carry them, maybe only straight??!) 

I find them too small for my usage, i was so tempted to get one from carousell at one point, shortlisted some but..........

Loewe
https://www.loewe.com/int/en/men/bags/pouches/flat-pouch-in-smooth-calfskin/103.54AB30-3200.html?cgid=m_pouches&p=5

for too many years i have and carried too many totes!

just bought a crumpler backpack, and a crumpler messenger, and a aussiebum gym bag. 

i still use my tote though, but switching over the above 3 more often now.

3 minutes ago, mith said:

for too many years i have and carried too many totes!

just bought a crumpler backpack, and a crumpler messenger, and a aussiebum gym bag. 

i still use my tote though, but switching over the above 3 more often now.

Crumpler used to have very nice messenger designs... 

2 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

Crumpler used to have very nice messenger designs... 

used to? just get the one you like loh. i bought those i can accept, price wise and design wise, and functionality wise. i dont really know trend and fashion.

• 1 year later...

My favorite style is sports, so from these photos I would definitely choose 5 and 8. The fact is that I often go in for sports, and it is very convenient for me to wear sports clothes, because I can walk in them every day and not have to worry about anything . And I rarely need to go to some kind of business meetings. My most used bag is the Mato & Hash Drawstring Bulk Bag, which I carry my shoes, water, etc in when I go to the gym. And this is enough for me for almost all occasions, and besides this, such bags are extremely comfortable. What style do you guys prefer?

Edited by Triposis

• 5 months later...

I have a Tumi oversized tote bag and a Braun Buffel tote bag which I use when I go to the office because it fits even my laptop , Kindle,  docs , magazines and books.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

I have a Dunhill tote that I use regularly as it fits quite a lot of stuff, but I also switch it up with the Loewe Puzzle bag when I have less stuff to carry. Usually in my work bag are MacBook Air, iPad Air, cables, notebook, pencil case, and water bottle. Also a pouch for personal items, lube, chapstick, and wet wipes. 

Love. 

Have been using a backpack by Korin Design for the last 4-5years, used it daily for work and also for travels - sturdy and waterproof - love the compartments too, perfect for every occasion 😃 The little USB port to support mobile charging is still working too after all the years, which is really something because even certain branded USB chargers don't last as long.

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

13 hours ago, doncoin said:

I have a Dunhill tote that I use regularly as it fits quite a lot of stuff, but I also switch it up with the Loewe Puzzle bag when I have less stuff to carry. Usually in my work bag are MacBook Air, iPad Air, cables, notebook, pencil case, and water bottle. Also a pouch for personal items, lube, chapstick, and wet wipes. 

got dildo inside too? 🤣

Which bag suits my lifestyle har?

Guess what, sometimes lazy run errand hor, ntuc bag. 😛 Not very often lah, once in blue moon do that only.

But jokes aside, backpack for me when know my day involved carrying the bag around although backpack on me not my favourite look.