Male HQ

Baking/Cooking class

Guest Kumochi

I attended baking classes from Phoon Huat and Chantilly Culinary Studio (no cooking though). Depending on what you wanna learn,

Chantilly covers the basics of baking, e.g. the role of the ingredients, how variation in these ingredients would affect the end product. She will start with a theory session before the practical. You will learn how to bake different types of cakes (butter/ marble, chiffon) and whipped cream. They will provide enough ingredients in case you need to redo.

PH is more of demo classes - the instructor will do a demo before you start your baking sessions. 

You may want to AGB as well - the plus point is that you can use you skill credits to attend the lessons, which comprise of cakes and cookies, or tarts and breads.

These are based on my experiences - not cut and paste/ hyperlink 😃

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 4:53 PM, Time Traveller said:

I am keen in learning to bake too..

Would suggest learning from YouTube or online recipes first as try out and experiment as you go along. Just sharing some pictures of my baking these few months from self-learning. 

Have always been interested to bake but no time, now can finally go in depth with the free time on hand. 

S.png      SS.jpg

Edited by Seedrick

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

18 hours ago, Seedrick said:

Would suggest learning from YouTube or online recipes first as try out and experiment as you go along. Just sharing some pictures of my baking these few months from self-learning. 

Have always been interested to bake but no time, now can finally go in depth with the free time on hand. 

S.png      SS.jpg

FUCK! LOOKS DELICIOUS 😋

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.