Male HQ

Split shorts inner lining (remover or not)

Guest Lim

Guys who own split shorts do u cut away e inner lining? 

Is e inner lining under e shorts actually an underwear so u do not nid to put on underwear when wearing it? 

I saw my brother removed his underwear before putting on his split shorts when gog jogging with his girlfriend. 

I somehow feel uncomfortable with the inner lining n always cut away regardless split sgorts or other shorts. 

It is actually up to u. The inner lining is meant to protect ur underwear from stain. But some people not comfortable, so they dun wear underwear with inner lining. 
For me, I cut away the inner lining. I like to wear g-string. And my fbt shorts is white. Haha

4 minutes ago, tyan said:

It is actually up to u. The inner lining is meant to protect ur underwear from stain. But some people not comfortable, so they dun wear underwear with inner lining. 
For me, I cut away the inner lining. I like to wear g-string. And my fbt shorts is white. Haha

Where can I buy fbt split shorts?  Somehow difficult to find 1 now. 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Where can I buy fbt split shorts?  Somehow difficult to find 1 now. 

Hi you can buy fbt short curve at giant pasir ris near ikea. For brand like joe synder they do have high split short too and now mate frm korea have it too. www.mategear.com here got nice skimpy gear. As for me all my fbt and running short no linning removed them. If i feel notti i wear my short super hi split frm Joe synder or mate i pair it with electra gstring and donut silicone cock ring with my ipt singlet.

Edited by fetish72

On 9/25/2020 at 1:38 PM, Guest Lim said:

Guys who own split shorts do u cut away e inner lining? 

Is e inner lining under e shorts actually an underwear so u do not nid to put on underwear when wearing it? 

I saw my brother removed his underwear before putting on his split shorts when gog jogging with his girlfriend. 

I somehow feel uncomfortable with the inner lining n always cut away regardless split sgorts or other shorts. 

I removed the inner lining and wear it w/o any undies

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.