Male HQ

Ghib Ojisan Youtuber's videos discussion (compiled)

StockBottom

• 8 months later...

What I saw in this video is junk food + junk food + junk food + junk food + junk food + junk food,

human hives (apartments) + apartments + apartments + apartments + apartments + apartments + apartments

but it doesn't look too bad,  quite clean and NOT dangerous.  It is remarkable, considering that so many people are packed together in such little land,

yet everyone seems to be safe.  Neighborhoods in Indian cities should take this as an example (minus the junk food :) )

Guest Asian Gay
25 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

What I saw in this video is junk food + junk food + junk food + junk food + junk food + junk food,

human hives (apartments) + apartments + apartments + apartments + apartments + apartments + apartments

:) )

So you expect to see Asian salad?  Also, don't judge the aparments by its cover. There could be many single gay staying in one of those apartments with glam decor. :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Guest Asian Gay said:

So you expect to see Asian salad?  Also, don't judge the aparments by its cover. There could be many single gay staying in one of those apartments with glam decor. :rolleyes:

Well... I may be wrong but I cannot imagine much land being left in Singapore to be cultivated for production of vegetables to be eaten in salads.

About the apartments,  it should be a blessing for Singapore if its males are gay.  We single gays can live in much less space than married straights with their half a dozen children.  And small apartments can be gorgeous.  It is just impressive the density of small apartments,  as seen by someone who lives in Texas.

3 hours ago, Guest old stuff said:

Isn't that video old? ...

No. It is from last year.  Here is one a few months more recent.  (will he show the inside of TenMen and Shogun too?

Ah, and here I found one more.  I always wanted to know how are these huge bee hives (no insult intended :) ) from the inside.

80% of Singaporeans live in these HDB's...  $1500 to $2000 to rent !!! ...

I could live happily in one of the HDB's shown in the video above.  I would have to give up my grand piano for an electronic one and give away most of my electronic   equipment and tools.   But I would not spend money on an apartment like the one shown in the video below,  but I would do something more positive with the 25,000 S$/month:

Edited by Steve5380

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chinese
7 minutes ago, Fountain82 said:

Precisely... So his statement abit funny... And of all the places for a haircut, why pick Chinatown? Unless he stays nearby... 

Chinatown looks very old school and full of "Chinese" activities which most Japanese love. They felt a sense of homeliness, at the same time plenty of vintage to see and also nice chinese delicacies at very cheap price.

Guest Uncle242
41 minutes ago, Fountain82 said:

Haha... Ghib Ojisan's latest YouTube video makes people wonder about his sexuality... 

Just managed to get a snapshot of his video when he was at People's Park Centre and commenting about cute uncles... 

Screenshot_20201002-183627_YouTube.jpg

In the B1 level, there used to be a few hair salons with curtains for cheap special services.

But they got raided and those uncles missed the cheap special services.

The shops there always try new tricks play cat and mouse with vice police, to get uncle businesses because there are so many of them hanging around so free thinking about sex.

The authorities always raid when new tricks are found.

Some of these retired uncles also play with men, no fish prawn also can. It's a known secret because they are not discreet like what they do at Lucky Chinatown so blatantly.

They are mostly almost impotent yet they like to be serviced like hj or bj or finger job.

I usually go there to get a finger job from some that I know. There's a secluded car park there where I can strip naked and let them slowly caress while they suck my nipples and finger me. They are very experienced and patient. Better than those cheap masseurs. Of course if they can get hard, I'll let them try to poke me. But they usually only last a few strokes before getting soft. Still they're very happy to have fucked me and see their cock inside me.

1 hour ago, Fountain82 said:

Precisely... So his statement abit funny... And of all the places for a haircut, why pick Chinatown? Unless he stays nearby... 

I think you are just reading in way too much at his statement. 

When he says cute uncles, I believe all he wanted to express is how endearing the old men are and not that they are fuckable material.

He travels all over Singapore and has had his hair cut done by male as well as female stylists.

1 hour ago, Guest Chinese said:

Chinatown looks very old school and full of "Chinese" activities which most Japanese love. They felt a sense of homeliness, at the same time plenty of vintage to see and also nice chinese delicacies at very cheap price.

Agreed that Singapore's Chinatown has lots of Chinese delicacies... Probably is the sense of oriental stuff at People's Park...

Quite sleazy as you go towards the upper part of the building

32 minutes ago, practease said:

I think you are just reading in way too much at his statement. 

When he says cute uncles, I believe all he wanted to express is how endearing the old men are and not that they are fuckable material.

He travels all over Singapore and has had his hair cut done by male as well as female stylists.

But when the 2 statements "i love it so far. Lots of cute uncles" come together, the gaydar on my brain kept on beeping.... 

And yes, i have a fetish for Japanese guys... Especially Ojisan (uncles) 

Edited by Fountain82

1 hour ago, Guest Uncle242 said:

I usually go there to get a finger job from some that I know. There's a secluded car park there where I can strip naked and let them slowly caress while they suck my nipples and finger me. They are very experienced and patient. Better than those cheap masseurs. Of course if they can get hard, I'll let them try to poke me. But they usually only last a few strokes before getting soft. Still they're very happy to have fucked me and see their cock inside me.

Wow... So happening... 

• 1 year later...
Guest Hillary Clit on

This is what some Singaporeans gives off vibes to some foreigners working in F n B and service industry. 

Really need to look at the man / woman in the mirror . 

Accurate or one off ? 

• G_M changed the title to 3 Things She Hates About Singapore | Japanese Perspective
Guest Not In Rome
On 11/10/2021 at 8:41 AM, Steve5380 said:

Why should someone here care about what she hates in Singapore?  Is someone here interested in dating her?

When in Rome, do what the Romans do.  This slogan apply to all countries, except Singapore. 

We were told that without all these foreigners, who have the gumptions to criticise our country and our people, we cannot survive without them.  They were important, and if they do not mind being part of a filthy us , they apply for citizenship with a breeze.   They knew all along, that our leader bowed to their presence and thus used our people  as whipping boy if needed.   

Such has became a regular promotional campaign on world stage, for decades, to lure investors, cheap labours and all sorts of "talents" real or fake to spur our economy.  Wages were depressed,  our people wallet shrunk, and became meek, powerless and subjected to more manipulation and threat from those in power deemed themselves as aristocrat.   

These ever increasing foreigners, with no stake in this country, enjoyed being entertained at our expenses,  behind the shield and protection of our leader.   The end result, we lose our voices to complain (many were make bankrupt or thrown into jail).  I can't think of any country who wielded so much foreign power to prostitute its own people, directly or indirectly.   The continue trashing of Singaporeans by foreigners, at whims and fancy, to advance an agenda won't be the last.     This pandemic, simply return the fucking on those in power.

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Ghib Ojisan Youtuber's videos discussion (compiled)
On 12/26/2021 at 9:24 PM, sgmaven said:

The guy is such an attention whore... Then again, he has to keep his viewership numbers up to pay the bills...

I totally do not trust his reviews, after he said Genki Sushi served good stuff...

Money talks.

Guest Makiguchi
On 12/26/2021 at 9:24 PM, sgmaven said:

The guy is such an attention whore... Then again, he has to keep his viewership numbers up to pay the bills...

I totally do not trust his reviews, after he said Genki Sushi served good stuff...

Agree , boycott his channel for false review.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.