Male HQ

JAC‘s Swedish + Deep Tissue massage Outcall service (Part time)

RUSHEART

Hello BWers

I will be providing outcall massage services (part time basis) to your home or hotel. Not providing incall as I do not have a working space.

What to expect: a fusion of Swedish and deep tissue massage. (Light but firm to medium pressure)

- Kneading, long, flowing strokes, some circular motion and deep finger pressure.

- Massage will be done on your bed and you are allowed to be nude.

- I will be in my t-shirt and shorts during the massage.

- Aroma oils will be used.

Rates:

$65 for 60 mins, $95 for 90 mins 

(Travel surcharge applies)

Appointment: 1 day in advance would be great as I don't carry my oils with me to school and please give me some time to reply to you. I may be in the middle of classes.

Days & timing: Mon - Sun / 10am to 9.30pm (Last appointment to begin at 9.30pm)

(This will be the only medium of contact)

About me: I am a Uni student, 175cm, 62kg, local Chinese. I am also a massage lover, my holidays will not be complete without going to the massages. 

I have been learning and practising massage from many generous and kind fellow BW massage enthusiasts on and off for about 3 years now. I still patronise several good BW home based massage because I too, need pampering.

I am doing this out of interest of massaging and I can only commit on a part time basis as I still have classes to go to. 

So, to be quite honest, being a student can be tough, I am hoping to sustain myself during my Uni with this part time job. I will probably look at getting some certification from a wellness establishment when I graduate.

My rates are set lower than most outcall massage services because I have little experience and not because I don't value my service and skills.

I speak English and Mandarin and welcome all ages. However due to my body weight, I might not be able to provide the best experience for persons above 85kg. But if you are open to trying, I will try my best. 😃 

Please understand that my services are only for the willing customer. If in any situation, this post don't agree with you, you can skip this post and look else where for something that suits your needs. 

Looking forward to opening 'shop'!

Thank you.

Edited by RUSHEART
Updating the rates

• G_M changed the title to JAC‘s Swedish + Deep Tissue massage Outcall service (Part time)
  • 1 month later...

I used JAC's service at least twice and wish to recommend him to guys who are keen on a strictly professional massage.  Although still a student, his massage skills are very in sync with the customer's needs, using long strokes as required, or more short pressure, to relieve pain.  He seems very interested in massage as a holistic experience and is searching for ways to improve.  He is part time so the need to book in advance is necessary.

Please support him as he promises to be an excellent professional in time.

On 12/1/2020 at 10:35 AM, Hastings said:

I used JAC's service at least twice and wish to recommend him to guys who are keen on a strictly professional massage.  Although still a student, his massage skills are very in sync with the customer's needs, using long strokes as required, or more short pressure, to relieve pain.  He seems very interested in massage as a holistic experience and is searching for ways to improve.  He is part time so the need to book in advance is necessary.

Please support him as he promises to be an excellent professional in time.

Thank you for leaving a review and I'm grateful to your regular patronage. :)

See you later this week.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello BWers,

Thank you to the customers who have kept me busy! I appreciate all the feedback and compliments thus far. :)))

I've met so many generous and kind gentlemen who tipped me voluntarily and went as far as sending me home after each session. I will never forget the first time I've gotten my $10 tip. Thank you!

On the other side of the coin, I've also met customers who don't have the best attitude. Fortunately, they only make up about 30% of the demographic. Needless to say, I won't be catering to their needs anymore.

Now, let's talk abt the massage.

My rates: 90mins / $95
                 60mins / $65

Travel surcharge (revised)
CCK, Bt batok, Bt panjang: No charge.
Jurong east - Joo koon: $6 - $10
Wlds - Tpy: $6 - $10
Town area: $10 - $15
Purple & yellow line: $10 - $18
Eunos, Geylang - Pasir Ris: $10 - $18

*A travel surcharge deposit of $10 will be required to secure your booking. It needs to be done before the massage commences. The deposit will be deducted from the massage fee.

Case study 1
Jon who lives in Wlds opted for the 90mins package as he wants an unrushed relaxing and pampering massage.

He makes a bank transfer of $10 to confirm his booking and Jac locks in it.

Once the deposit is received. Jac showers and gets ready for his commute to Jon's.

Total fee: $95 + $6 = $101.
After his massage, Jon pays $91 (-$10 deposit) to Jac.

Reason for implementing the travel deposit? To prevent a MIA or no show. So far, I encountered missing persons. Haha 

I travelled all the way to Serangoon and the customer suddenly stopped replying my texts. I waited for 30mins and still nothing. Next day he replies me saying his wife suddenly came home so it wasn't convenient. Just my luck right?

Like I said, the other 70% of my customers have been awesome.

Contact me on Line: Caj18pasp.

My service is for outcalls only.

No incalls.

Please understand that my services are only for the willing customer. If in any situation, this post doesn't agree with you, you have the right to skip it and look else where for something that suits your needs. 

Hope to see u guys soon! Have a great weekend! :)

Had a massage with Jac. Although a newbie in the industry of massage, I feel he has the potential to go far. A very pleasant n professional chap I would say. I will definitely engage him again! Thanks Jac for the awesome experience! See u soon! 

Edited by Bape40

On 12/18/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ziqzac said:

Overall a pleasant massage. Hassle free and professional. Jac is an easy goin guy. Polite and friendly as well. The pressure was just nice for me. Medium but slightly on the lighter side. Overall a relaxing massage. Will look forward to my next session with him.

Thank you @Zigzac for the review! So glad u enjoyed it. Cya soon.

Had a session with Jac last night.. he was kind enough to accommodate my last minute request.. 

His massage was very good; the pressure was sufficient, and he was very thorough.

Really enjoyed the session, and would definitely engage him again.. and again..

On 1/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, flarre said:

Had a session with Jac last night.. he was kind enough to accommodate my last minute request.. 

His massage was very good; the pressure was sufficient, and he was very thorough.

Really enjoyed the session, and would definitely engage him again.. and again..

Thank you @flarre for the review. I try my best to accommodate. Glad the pressure was sufficient. Seeya soon :)

Kindly please read my posts carefully.

I took the time to write it as concisely as I can so I'll appreciate if you don't ask me what has already been said in my posts above. 

So here we go, read the below points with care.

1.) My services are for OUTCALL only. NO incall.

2.) Pls don't ask what I'll be wearing or if I can be nude. 

3.) If I don't get a response from u after 2 tries, I will assume you're not interested and will release the slot to the next customer in line. 

Unfortunately, I will not be doing business with you if you continue to spam me redundant questions.

Tipping is not compulsory, it's totally voluntary and I will not show a black face even if you don't tip. 

I treat every customer with respect: I will not question your height, weight, race, marital status or sexual orientation. I leave it alone unless you wish to discuss them with me.

I appreciate and thank you all for welcoming me to your homes and for being generous to support me.

Contact me on Line: Caj18pasp

Edited by RUSHEART

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Lunar New Year!!! 

Thank you to all admins, moderators who allowed me ply my trade on Blowing wind! And of course, all my customers who patronised me. 😘 

I wish everyone good health and

good fortune

See you soon. 

Outcall massage only.

Contact me on Line: Caj18pasp

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

Sorry that I won't be able to provide any services in the day during the weekdays due to school and classes  

But evenings on weekdays are fine. Weekends are available for day and night bookings. 

Also, many have been asking for late night services. 

I'll try to do it if I'm not too tired.

Bookings after 9.30pm: Additional $15 - $30 (depending on your location + 1 way cab fare covered by you.)

Pls book in advance if u can :)

Outcalls services only.

Contact me on Line: Caj18pasp

Field Report:

Overall, I did not enjoyed the massage service as I felt the masseur was rushing and inconsistent with his strokes. He has an attitude as well and is not very professional for this trade. Definitely, many rooms for improvements since he is just doing it for the money and still pretty new.

Our schedules don't match as I understand he has classes on days when I'm free, and vice versa. I however managed to finally book him on a short notice the other day and he kindly showed up within 45 mins! Appreciate how accommodating he was.
The massage was fuss free and relaxing. I slept soundly after that. Overall, decent for someone new to the trade. Will call again.

On 3/15/2021 at 6:32 PM, Renault said:

Field Report:

Overall, I did not enjoyed the massage service as I felt the masseur was rushing and inconsistent with his strokes. He has an attitude as well and is not very professional for this trade. Definitely, many rooms for improvements since he is just doing it for the money and still pretty new.

Sorry you felt that way. 

Can I offer you a discount for your next visit? 

On 3/15/2021 at 10:11 PM, joss said:

Our schedules don't match as I understand he has classes on days when I'm free, and vice versa. I however managed to finally book him on a short notice the other day and he kindly showed up within 45 mins! Appreciate how accommodating he was.
The massage was fuss free and relaxing. I slept soundly after that. Overall, decent for someone new to the trade. Will call again.

Thank you @joss for the review! 

So happy that you enjoyed the session and slept soundly. 

You also have a very cool house. :)

Cya again! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

My schedule for next week is gonna be very tight due to assessments and exams. 

However, I'll still be available for booking for this weekend.

(April: 10th, 11th, 12th)

Oh pls also let me know in advance if you're not willing to let me use your bathroom for whatever reasons. It's a hassle for me to walk to your unit and then get down your block and walk another 5 blocks to pee at a coffeeshop and then walk back to your unit for the massage, in the late evening. 

After commuting for 45mins from my house to yours, it's inevitable that my bladder will need clearing. 

With that, huge thank yous to all the other customers who graciously let me use your bathroom to pee and even shower  :)))) 

Hope to see more kind and gracious customers. :)

Outcalls services only

Contact me on Line: Caj18pasp

• 3 weeks later...

Hello hello! 

Happy to inform that I'll be resuming my services from today onwards.

Pls text me in Line with your preferred date, timing and your location for a quicker and more efficient customer service. 

Apologies, if I dont reply immediately as I may be engaged with school or another appt.

My rates: 90mins / $95
                 60mins / $65

Thank you! 

Outcalls services only

• 3 weeks later...

Jac has been kind and accommodating to my multiple changes in the request because of my schedule and the lack of space. 

His massage is really good in terms of the balance of hard presses and strokes. 

I am really glad to have hired him as he was understanding and also really adaptive to when I feel like chatting or just want some silence. 

I will no doubt hire him again if given the chance.

Do look for him if you want a professional massage that is worth the money. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, wanna share that I've been jabbed, twice already! Haha

I am not in health care nor do I work in a hospital setting. My other part time job nominated us to get the jabs. Yes, I am a hustler :) 

Sticking with the restrictions and keeping safe, I will only see 2 customers per day. Priority given to customers who will book 90mins.

Pls text me in Line with your preferred date, timing and your location for a quicker response. 

Apologies, if I dont reply immediately as I may be engaged with school or another appt.

My rates: 90mins / $95
                     60mins / $65

(Travel surcharge applies)

Outcalls services only

Edited by RUSHEART
Expired

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 2:46 PM, Adrian Thomas said:

Jac has been kind and accommodating to my multiple changes in the request because of my schedule and the lack of space. 

His massage is really good in terms of the balance of hard presses and strokes. 

I am really glad to have hired him as he was understanding and also really adaptive to when I feel like chatting or just want some silence. 

I will no doubt hire him again if given the chance.

Do look for him if you want a professional massage that is worth the money. 

Thank you @Adrian Thomas

Really glad that enjoyed the session. Hope to see u soon. Take care!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello BWers,

Looking for a relaxing massage? Let me pamper your body at the comfort of your own home or staycay.

Swedish full body oil massage.

(Full back and full front)

$95/ 90mins

$65/ 60mins

Distance-based travel surcharge applies: $8 to $18.

(Starting location is from Bt panjang/CCK to yours)

Thank you! :)

No incalls.

Contact me on Line: Caj18pasp.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late posting but I just had my third massage with Jac.

I guess now I’m officially a regular with him haha..

His massage allows for me to really sleep well and he knows where to press. So that was good and I know I am in safe hands under his massage.

However, due to his schedule and mine as well.. do note that it requires abit of arranging with him to find the right date and I definitely do not recommend you to just find him last min as he might not be able to support.

On 7/26/2021 at 8:38 AM, Adrian Thomas said:

Sorry for the late posting but I just had my third massage with Jac.

I guess now I’m officially a regular with him haha..

His massage allows for me to really sleep well and he knows where to press. So that was good and I know I am in safe hands under his massage.

However, due to his schedule and mine as well.. do note that it requires abit of arranging with him to find the right date and I definitely do not recommend you to just find him last min as he might not be able to support.

Haha... no need to apologise for late posting. To begin with, im already very happy that u r willing and not shy to leave a review. These reviews really encourage me. So thank u for that! Take care!

Had my second massage with JAC recently, which was much needed at that moment. I did felt that he managed to honed his skills and keeping it really professional. I really appreciate the strong firm strokes and kneads as well as those gentle presses on the muscles - a good mixture to relax the body. Meanwhile, he would always ensure that the his hands are warm and also the oil is spread evenly over when he massages. Felt super relaxed most of the time, I was half-asleep during the massage and I definitely slept well after the massage. Looking forward to his massage. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 3:39 PM, By-passer1234 said:

Had my second massage with JAC recently, which was much needed at that moment. I did felt that he managed to honed his skills and keeping it really professional. I really appreciate the strong firm strokes and kneads as well as those gentle presses on the muscles - a good mixture to relax the body. Meanwhile, he would always ensure that the his hands are warm and also the oil is spread evenly over when he massages. Felt super relaxed most of the time, I was half-asleep during the massage and I definitely slept well after the massage. Looking forward to his massage. 

Hello @By-passer1234 Thank you for taking the time to pen down your experience. So happy to know that you slept well after the session. Hope your aches were relieved too. :)

• 4 weeks later...

JAC was very accomodating to my last minute request. Would definitely recommend JAC if you need a good rub. There was a good mix of firm, hard and sensual, soft presses. The pressure was consistent throughout and he took his time with every part of the body so it didn't feel rushed at all. Overall, I had a relaxing time, slept well right after the massage. I would definitely engage his services again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 11:26 PM, bitchplease said:

JAC was very accomodating to my last minute request. Would definitely recommend JAC if you need a good rub. There was a good mix of firm, hard and sensual, soft presses. The pressure was consistent throughout and he took his time with every part of the body so it didn't feel rushed at all. Overall, I had a relaxing time, slept well right after the massage. I would definitely engage his services again. 

Thank you @bitchplease

On 9/18/2021 at 4:55 PM, Bape40 said:

Jac has improved tremendously since my last massage with him. His strokes are good and has skill despite his young tender age. Do support him as there are not many local massuers in SG. U definitely won’t be disappointed! 

Thank you for the encouragement! I have been low key upgrading my style. Glad it's working :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just like that, it's been a year since I opened "shop"!

It hasn't been easy for many people yet we continually press on for better and healthier days.

A huge THANK YOU to all of my customers for engaging me. You trusted me and welcomed me into your homes.

There were many special moments where I was invited to meals, staycays, gotten gifts, a ride home after the sessions :)))

Some of you have become like friends. So grateful for all that generousity and kindness shown to me.

📢 Look out for this space as I will be making an announcement real soon.

Hint: discounts

In the mean time, take good care and be kind.

For outcalls only.

No incalls.

(Sorry Mods and Admin if this is considered double posting, I will delete accordingly.)

Not forgetting all my wonderful customers who left their reviews here. Very very thankful for that!

To the people on my blacklist: there is no point in creating new accounts to chat with me. I really don't wish to serve you anymore. I hope you can respect that. 

For outcalls only.

No incalls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everybody, sorry I've been out of action. Been pretty busy with my job. 

I'm taking appointments from today.

So to celebrate my 1st year anniversary, here are some exciting discounts to thank you -

📢 $5 off on your birthday month *

📢 $5 off your next appointment for referring a customer *

T&C

Birthday month discount be used as many times as you like.

Referral will only be awarded if the referred has successfully completed a session.

All rewards cannot be stacked. 

For outcalls only.

No incalls.

90mins / $95 

+ travel surcharge 

😊😊😊

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Holidays!

Let me pamper your body at the comfort of your own home or staycay.

Swedish full body aroma oil massage.

(Full back and full front)

$95/ 90mins

$65/ 60mins

Distance-based travel surcharge applies: $8 to $18.

(Starting location is from Bt panjang/CCK to yours)

Thank you and hope to see you soon! :)

No incalls.