Male HQ

Electric Cars Owners step forward

TT2880

Am not an electric car driver but has been on a lookout. Went to test drive the mini electric but dont quite like the fact that its a 2 door. MG has an electric car but look damn boring. Car & Coffee looks to be importing in the honda e. Reviews in Europe suggests honda e is as sexy as lifestyle car as the mini but range is not as good. My main reservation with making the switch is I dont live in a landed property and there is no charger at my apartment parking... Thus meaning i will have to plan my day around charging points which is sort of silly. Having a car is a luxury here and the main benefit is not having to plan around bus / train schedules. Guess until my apartment building agrees to installing one, I probably cant justify the switch. 

Judging from your questions, i guess you are trying to see if there is any financial benefit to switch. I havent done the maths myself but friends told me that unless u are driving long distance, even hybrid doesn't make sense given the price premium. Anyway, car doesn't make financial sense in sg...:)

20 hours ago, TT2880 said:

Hello.

Would really appreciate to hear from owner's review on their electric car. Model,

Cost and time to charge up the car, where to charge, performance, maintenance and any helpful advice. 

Thank you. 

You are like in a Clothing store , asking for fishball noodles  

U dont know there is a Sg carforum ah ? 

Unless you are so specific that , I only want to chat with GAY electric car owner 

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Am not an electric car driver but has been on a lookout. Went to test drive the mini electric but dont quite like the fact that its a 2 door. MG has an electric car but look damn boring. Car & Coffee looks to be importing in the honda e. Reviews in Europe suggests honda e is as sexy as lifestyle car as the mini but range is not as good. My main reservation with making the switch is I dont live in a landed property and there is no charger at my apartment parking... Thus meaning i will have to plan my day around charging points which is sort of silly. Having a car is a luxury here and the main benefit is not having to plan around bus / train schedules. Guess until my apartment building agrees to installing one, I probably cant justify the switch. 

Judging from your questions, i guess you are trying to see if there is any financial benefit to switch. I havent done the maths myself but friends told me that unless u are driving long distance, even hybrid doesn't make sense given the price premium. Anyway, car doesn't make financial sense in sg...:)

Hello.

Thank you. 

5 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Unless you are so specific that , I only want to chat with GAY electric car owner 

Hello. 

Thank you.

May you be Well Happy Peaceful.

:)

god calm his soul

Guest Laoshep

Why is this guy so offensive?

Hello. 

Guest Mary reminded me of an incident. I was at a boutique selling a particular brand of watch. The staff and me did ended up talking about fishballs noodle. Where offers the best fishballs nearby? The staff who is familiar with the vicinity shared with me his knowledge and experience. He was right!

Some people may think that there are only specific places to gather information and missed out the others. So be it. 

Thank you. 

Btw, Cars and Coffee is  bringing in honda e. Currently, its undergoing inspection but expected be launched soon. The model to be launched here will be the higher end advance model. Was told that the pricing will be 175k, more than mini electric which is around 165k. 

Reviews in Europe seems to be split between mini and honda - guess its a matter of taste. Zoe / MG are much cheaper but damn boring, for me, at least.

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Btw, Cars and Coffee is  bringing in honda e. Currently, its undergoing inspection but expected be launched soon. The model to be launched here will be the higher end advance model. Was told that the pricing will be 175k, more than mini electric which is around 165k. 

Reviews in Europe seems to be split between mini and honda - guess its a matter of taste. Zoe / MG are much cheaper but damn boring, for me, at least.

Hello.

Thank you. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.