Male HQ

Yung Raja (compiled)

Guest Guest

I binge watched the excellent docu-seris Singapore Social. This highly regarded and recommended hit seris from worldwide powerhouse Netflix introduced so many talents from Singapore. One of them is Yung Raja..he is so extremely talented and engaging. His talents overshadow many US rap and hip hop artist like Tyga, Lil Wayne, DaBaby, Kanye, lil Pump, Foxy Brown, Ciara..i predict Yung Raja will overtake Jay Z in a few years....enjoy is latest smash hit #MadBlessing...

I proudly bring and introduce to you, the LGBTQIA+ community, the debute of YuNG RAJA! A first in an Asian LGbtQIA+ major platform! Enjoy!

54 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Are you self promoting? 

I am not Yung Raja, his manager, his executive, his relative, his record executives, his friend.

I however has a proven track record and have a rare kee eye for spotting talent.

I am well connected and an influencer of trends and cultures. I will use my power to promote Yung Raja as he has that raw talent I 1st notice of Jay. 

My 1st push for Yung Raja is to showcase him to the LGBTQIA+ community via Blowing Wind. Next on my plan is to expose Yung Raja's music to my friends and connections.

This song by Yung Raja has a positive message which is uplifting. I believe he has the potential to be bigger than Kanye and Jay.

#MadBlessings

At first I thought there are powerful monk coming to give blessings. 

Btw hijacking this thread abit, anyone knows any powerful monk coming to sg? I really need some luck, advice, guidance and blessings.

Thank you to the LGBTQIA+ community for the overwhelming support for Yung Raja! Since the amazing iconic video to Yung Raja's positive massive hit Mad Blessings made its debute on the Blowing Wind platform, it has gatheres over 200 views! Lets keep this number going and make Yung Raja's Mad Blessing a mega success!!

I am truely humbled and blessed for all the strong support given by the LGBTQIA+ community embracing Yung Raja's amazing talent and creativity!

Stay tune for more of the hyper talented iconic Yung Raja!

Another new day, another  ew day to be greateful for what we received. We are eternally greatfull and so blessed for the LGBTQIA+'s acceptance of the Iconic Singapore hyper talented artist #YungRaja. Since his widely acclaimed global smash #MadBlessings made its debute on BlowingWind, it had already gathered over 265 views! These numbers are simply amazing and we are so blessed.

Thank you for the affirmation of Yung Raja's talent! #MadBlessings

Guest iku iku ikuuuuu
On 12/17/2019 at 12:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

I am not Yung Raja, his manager, his executive, his relative, his record executives, his friend.

I however has a proven track record and have a rare kee eye for spotting talent.

I am well connected and an influencer of trends and cultures. I will use my power to promote Yung Raja as he has that raw talent I 1st notice of Jay. 

My 1st push for Yung Raja is to showcase him to the LGBTQIA+ community via Blowing Wind. Next on my plan is to expose Yung Raja's music to my friends and connections.

This song by Yung Raja has a positive message which is uplifting. I believe he has the potential to be bigger than Kanye and Jay.

#MadBlessings

Thank you Simon Cowell

Another day and another day to be thankfull to the LGBTQIA+'s wild support for Yung Raja's #MadBlessings. Yung's international smash hit rank up over 368 views since it made its debute here in the leading LGBTQIA+ platform Blowing Wind. I am thankfull and glad that I am able to share the joysnof Yung Raja's infectious music with the LGBTQIA+ community. 

Yung Raja is a true icon, he received iconic status in a short time because of his immense talents. Contempories like Kanye West, Jay Z, DaBaby, Lil Wayne, Lil Pump, Lil John, Lil Xan, Lil Yatchy, Lil Uzi Vert, lil Kim, lil bow wow, did not achieve such success as compared to Yung Raja...Yung Raja is also a successful entrepurner, he has his own fragrance empire in collabration with the French purfume powerhouse Maison21G, Yung's entrepurner skills and popularity caught the eye of this prestigious French conglomerate and they were egar to partner with Yung Raja and came up with Royalty, a fitting name to Yung Raja as it acknowledge Yung Raja as being a music Royalty.

So grateful of the continued support for Yung Raja!

435 views!! Another day has come and another day of being blessed! Weather today is going to be a good day or bad day, must look at the positives more than the negatives. 

The LGBTQIA+'s support, affirmation, acceptance, endorsement, adoration, facination and acknowledgement of Yung Raja's amazing talent, poise, grace and realness is appreciated.

Please continue to support the iconic hypertalented global force in the hip hop word..Yung Raja and his infectious, positive, legendady multinational and international mega smash hit #MadBlessing! 

Fun Fact..in YouTube alone, Yung Raga's Mad Blessings has gathered more than 1.1million hits!! Thats platinium status! Lets not talk about Apple Music, Sportify, Blowing Wind and other international platforms...its gone multiplatinium and one of the biggest grandest hit ot 2019!

Continue to support Yung Raja!

Another day another Mad Bleesings..its si good to be alive and whats more have the unparralled support of the LGBTQIA+'s support in Yung Raja's journey. Yung Raja is a humble man and I am sure he is gratefull for the support and life the LGBTQIA+ gave him. Yung Raja's international smash #MadBleesings is ranking up views each day in thie esteem platform and is proven to be one of the most popular! Yung Raja is popular among the LGBTQIA+ community not because of his looks but was embraced for his positive outlook in life and positive music..

Once again, I thank the LGBTQIA+'s support for Yung Raja! #MadBlessings

Yung Raja's iconic hit #MadBlessings almoat hit the historic 500 mark in the premier LGBTQIA+'s platform Blowing Wind! Thank you everyone in the LGBTQIA+ community for embracing Yung Raja and make #MadBlessings such an Iconic and groundbreaking Hit! 

Yung Raja's Mad Blessings have officially hit the 500 milestone in the LGBTQIA+'s social Media site BlowingbWind. This is a significant milestone in the history of hip hop, a milestone in the LGBTQIA+'s history in embracing a true artist, a milestone for Yung Raja's many achievements. 

We will be popping cristal in da club all night to celebrate this magnificiant achievement rarely accomplished by a non mainstream artist.

I believe Yung Raja cannot walk down the street without being mopped by fans in the LGBTQIA+ community, but this is a good thing as its #MadBlessings.

Lets celebrate this Iconic moment together in da clun tonight! Everyone in the LGBTQIA+ is invited!! Pop the bottles!

Guest flaming room

The very typical typos could lead to the assumption for the thread being initiated by Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD.

Thread landed in the Flaming Room  due to following reasons:

Reasons: 

1) Thread was started with sole purpose to garner more views of the youtube file,

2) The poster spammed various forums at BW with the same content having no connection to the topic discussed and due to attention seeking multiple posting to garner more views of the Youtube video

Result: Moderators moved  the thread to the Flaming Room. 

The celebration of Yung Raja's milestone in da club is insane!!! If you guys missed it, its a legendary night as cristal was popping all night long, music pumping, da club's roof almost shattered due to the insane energy. This celebration of Yung Raja's Mad Blessings being embraced by the LGBTQIA+ community will go down in history books as one of the most insane mad parties anyone had ever seen!

Thank you each and everyone for being part of this history making process in cementing Yung Raja status as the premier hypertalented Artists internationally!

MAD BLESSINGS!!!

Dear LGBTQIA+ Community. It is indeed a great honour to introduce to you the music of Yung Raja. After the critical acclaimed Mad Blessings was so embrassed by the LGBTQIA+ community, I would like bring you Yung Raja's excellent and iconic sound of #Mustafa

Pure lyrical magic and such joy.

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using another one of his thousand nicks.

Guest Guest 2
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using another one of his thousand nicks.

Yup, DY is the culprit calling the kettle black.

Another day and another #Blessings! There is no sign of stopping the musical icon that is Yung Raja! His international groundbreaking track #MadBlessings is still blowing up the charts amd hit the dance clubs hard around the world!

I am gratefull to the every growing and overwhelming support tge LGBTQIA+ community has given this hyper talented multi facated artist Yung Raja.

Yung Raja is also heavily featured in Singapore Social, I must say if Yung Raja is not involved, powerhouse Netflix will not be on board. You can see Yung Raja's egnimatic presence in Singapore Social, Yung Raja could not be featured more as Yung Raja is so committed to his international committments. But whatever screen time he had, the screen just exploded more. Yung Raja is also transforming the traditional arts of burlesque into hip hop burlesque, bringing the arts of burlesque into the new century. I am in awe in Yung Raja's amazing talents and how does he do it??

Yung Raja in this year:

1-Transformed the Hip Hop Rap industry with his groundbreaking hit #MadBlessings, bringing rap and hip hop into another level. Critics place Yung Raja above Jay Z, Kanye West, Justin Bieber, DaBaby, Lil NasXx Nas, Lil Waynez Taylor The Creator etc.

2-Yung Raja is also disrupting the fragrance industry with his Royalty fragrance. Industry powerhouse Maison21G joined Yung Raja in thos effort proofed to be a major success. I believe it will kick KKW by Kim Kardashian West, Kylie Cosmetics By Kylie Jenner, Victoria Beckham in sales and revenue. Soon, it will take over global brands like Dior, Elezabeth Arden, Body Shop etc

3-Yung Raja made a commitment to appear on Singapore Social. This is a passion project as Yung Raja want to project Singapore. Netflix is involved as Yung Raja is involved. I can potentially see Yung Raja in a James Bond type roll, his screen presence is so huge, it blinds viewers  Yung could take over Tom Cruise and take Mission Impossible to the next level. But music is so important to Yung that I do not see him in major movies for the next 2 years.

4-Yung Raja is into the arts. He brought the artform of french burlesque into the new century with hip hop burlesque. He partnered with Sukki Singapora in creating this new updated art of dance into greater audience. Yung could had done it alone  but because of the generous heart he is willing to teach Sukki the art forn of Hip Hop and radically turn Burlesque 180 degress around .

So 2019 is coming to an end. You will be expected to hear Mad Blessings to be thumping in Clubs and parties across the globe. #MadBlessings is a fitting song to end the 2010s as its an anthem of positivity and will shine light into the 2020s 

I am so glad our LGBTQIA+ community fully put their heart and soul in Mad Blessings!!! Let Mad Blessings be playd thumping and dance in da clubs while we pop the bottles of Cristals and in mega yatches across the globe.

Guest flaming room
15 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Yup, DY is the culprit calling the kettle black.

Yes very correct. Disclosed yourself who was impersonated by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD  using his former Guest nick Disclosed Yourself is responsible for the thread having ended in the Flaming Room... 

Stop your silly denial. 99.8 % of Blowing Wind Readers know it is only you behind any posts under Disclosed Yourself, since the real Disclosed Yourself ceased posting under this nick at Blowing Wind. Whom do you want to fool??? The Moderators? 🤣

Yung Raja is blowing up the charts! Mad Blessings is everywhere! In Blowing Wind, the most visited platform for the LGBTQIA+, it has already amassed an amazing 640plus views, a certified mega hit! And the viewership keeps climbing! I am extremely thankfull for the huge support and acceptance in the LGBTQIA+ community for the embrace of the hyper talented multi facated global artist Yung Raja.

As 2018 is coming to an end, and if you are in the clubs for the year end countdown, do not be surprise that the DJs will be spinning Yung Raja's Mad Blessings non stop in da club heating up the dance clubs worldwide!

Yung Raja..visionary, rap artist, lyrical genius, activist, businessman, social justice fighter, actor, global ambassador, creative director..

Another day another #MadBlessings from the LGBTQIA+ community. We are indeed so blessed to receive the continued support for Yung Raja's brillance.

Yung Raja is a game changer. Yung is revolutionise how we embrace art and culture. Yung is changing how we view music, Yung is changing the way we view culture with his partnership with mega companies like netflix and Blowing Wind. Yung is changing the way we buy products through social consiousness with his partnership with French powerhouse Masion21G.

As the year is ending and a new dawn is araising, you will definately hear Yung's international iconic smash Mad Blessings thumping throughout clubs worldwide at the stroke of midnight to usher in the new year...hands will be swaying, bottles will be popping, flyin in the G6...we give thanks to the LGBTQIA+'s commitment and embracement of Yung Raja's unglaring talent and influence.

Another day another #MadBlessings from the LGBTQIA+ community. We are indeed so blessed to receive the continued support for Yung Raja's brillance.

Yung Raja is a game changer. Yung is revolutionise how we embrace art and culture. Yung is changing how we view music, Yung is changing the way we view culture with his partnership with mega companies like netflix and Blowing Wind. Yung is changing the way we buy products through social consiousness with his partnership with French powerhouse Masion21G.

As the year is ending and a new dawn is araising, you will definately hear Yung's international iconic smash Mad Blessings thumping throughout clubs worldwide at the stroke of midnight to usher in the new year...hands will be swaying, bottles will be popping, flyin in the G6...we give thanks to the LGBTQIA+'s commitment and embracement of Yung Raja's unglaring talent and influence.

As expected! Yung Raja stole the show at the countdown with an electrifying performance at Marima Bay! The inspired performance of Mad Blessings erupted the crowd and people watching the live TV! You can hear people jumping, dancing and singing along to MAd Blessings from their living rooms!

Mad Blessings was the song of choice in da clubs throughout the world to emergize the crowd as no one could resist singing the song and dancing to it!

Once again, Thank you for embracing Yung Raja in the LGBTQIA+ community!! MAD BLESSINGS will continue to be a worldwide hit throughout 2020!

There are fans by Jasmine Sokko telling me that her performance is better than Yung Raja. All I have to say is:

1-Yung Raja is a international businessman who partnered a French powerhouse Masion 21G.

2-Yung Raja is an acclaimed actor who 1st appeared in our TV screen in the critically acclaimed series Fighting Spiders when he was a teen.

3-Yung Raja partnered with worldwide powerhouse Netflix in the well received worldwide hit Singapore Social.

4-Yung Raja transformed the art form of Burlesque. Bringing this artform into the 21st century by tying hip hop and burlesque into hip hop burlesque.

5-Yung Raja is profiled by international social media powerhouse Vice.

6-Yung Raja is signed with the legendary label Def Jam 

7-Jasmine is not embraced by the LGBTQIA+ community.

Not to bring down Jasmine Sokko but Jasmine is no where close to the accomplishments achieved by Yung Raja.

Jasmine does not have a song like Mad Blessings which is a worldwide hit where people all over the world is madly singing it over and over again 

Jasmine does not have a hit like Mad Blessings where clubs are playing to bring crowds and crowds of people thumping on the dance floor.

Lets pop the bottle to Yung Raja! 

• 1 month later...
Guest Biggie smalls

On 12/17/2019 at 8:16 AM, Guest Guest said:

I binge watched the excellent docu-seris Singapore Social. This highly regarded and recommended hit seris from worldwide powerhouse Netflix introduced so many talents from Singapore. One of them is Yung Raja..he is so extremely talented and engaging. His talents overshadow many US rap and hip hop artist like Tyga, Lil Wayne, DaBaby, Kanye, lil Pump, Foxy Brown, Ciara..i predict Yung Raja will overtake Jay Z in a few years....enjoy is latest smash hit #MadBlessing...

I proudly bring and introduce to you, the LGBTQIA+ community, the debute of YuNG RAJA! A first in an Asian LGbtQIA+ major platform! Enjoy!

Hey!! In my opinion, I feel like Yung Raja is pretty trash and here’s some of the reasons. He lacks bars. You can clearly see it in his music. He has very little word play and there very few ‘quotable lines’ in his music.Thus no one can ever dare to say that he’s comparable to the OGs like Wayne and Jay Z. His music lacks susbstance and is very superficial. His  music falls under the cataegory of mumble rapping. And I’m not so sure if u are aware but mumble rapping is frowned upon in the hip hop community. Some people even call mumble rapping as ‘talentless’ . I do applaud the fact that he uses his bilingualism to good use in his raps coz that’s different from the usual hip hop songs atm. But nonetheless I feel like he’s just one of the many young aged new rappers who just think they can rap even tho they clearly cannot. But then again, he only released a few songs and no full fledged album has come out from. I’m curious to see the upcoming songs his planning to put out. Maybe he might change my mind and show me that all of us that he is a great rapper. Who knows 🤷‍♂️

(Btw this is just MY opinion I hope y’all don’t get offended by this lol)

• 2 months later...
On 12/17/2019 at 8:16 AM, Guest Guest said:

he looked gross lol

Edited by nx7dne

• 5 months later...

YUNG RAJA, the iconic global taste maker and global rap superstar who broke all bounderies and push the limits of creativity with the global worldwide smash with Mad Blessings, the global business man who joined forces with the Parisian frangrance powerhouse Maison21, the fashion icon with LV, the global TV star with hits on Netflix with Singapore Social, a major coup for global record label Def Jam to sign Yung Raja...has once again broke ground and and set the world on fire with The Dance Song!

Please support Yung Raja!

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

YUNG RAJA, the iconic global taste maker and global rap superstar who broke all bounderies and push the limits of creativity with the global worldwide smash with Mad Blessings, the global business man who joined forces with the Parisian frangrance powerhouse Maison21, the fashion icon with LV, the global TV star with hits on Netflix with Singapore Social, a major coup for global record label Def Jam to sign Yung Raja...has once again broke ground and and set the world on fire with The Dance Song!

Please support Yung Raja!

Why are you spamming this thing again? Isn't it being shifted to flaming corner already? 

The wait is finallg over guys! The music video to Yung Raja's worldwide international iconic hit The Dance Song is here!

This video is breaking records all over the world and caused the internet to break!!

Yung Raja has announced he will put music first and will release more songs!

Who do you guys want Yung Raja to collab witj? Megan tree Stallion? BlackPink? Lady Gaga? Selena Gomez? Becky G? Nikki Minaj? Beyonce? Let me know so I could bring it up!!

thank you readers of Blowing Wind for keeping Yung Raja from trending on social media and making Yung Raja the top trending topic No. 1 in this thread! Yung Raja is truely an iconic name in the international music , arte and entertainment world. We thank the LGBTQIA+ community for its faithfull support!

Yung, being the creative force of the worldwide international mega smash Mad Blessings has brought music, dance and art to a whole new level with The Dance Song. Its video and music and dance has so much creative force not seen since Michael Jackson's Thriller album that The Dance Song easily became a worldwide smash breaking the internet over night!

We thank Yung with all our hearts for this wonderfull gift in The Dance Song, lifting the spirit of the world during this tragic Covid19 period.

We indeed are humbled that Yung had given us Mad Blessings in the form of The Dance Song.

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest

Once again, Singapore’s international awards winning global superstar and acclaimed businessman with international connects with powerhouses Netflix and Masion21 released his latest worldwide smash single Mani.

Mani, released by Yung under the international acclaimed label Def Jam is another groundbreaking rap song that is leaps beyond what other rap or artist has created. The stunning visuals and deep rap just brought this music to another level!

• G_M changed the title to Yung Raja (compiled)
Guest Guest

Yung is blowing up the charts!! Putting Singapore on the world map! Yung has secured Singapore’s rightful place as a creative powerhouse in the worldwide stage! Achieving international acclaim with Mad Blessings, The Dance Song and now Mani, no one anywhere in the worldwide stage had produced acclaim after acclaim and push the boundaries of creativity be it in Art, music, Dance again and again!

Guest Guest

Yung is the top trending topic in Blowing Wind! No1! Thank you Singapore’s LGBTQIA+ community for embracing Yung and supporting Yung’s music, movies and business ventures!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.