Male HQ

Leon’s Swedish, Deep Tissue and Thai massage service (Outcall only)

Hi all,
Do u need a Deep tissue or a Swedish massage? Allow me to heighten your massage experience and take you on a relaxing and sensual journey.

I am Leon. A local Chinese. I am certified in Swedish, Sport and Thai massage, with more than two years of experience.

Contact me for details on other services i.e. Thai massage, detailed abdominal massage to improve digestive function, manhood massage to improve overall wellbeing. Massage is done professionally. Outcall only!

If you have any sore aching muscle or backache, do let me know before the session, I would be most happy to help to reduce your pain and aid your muscle to recovery.

70min $90
90min $120
120min $150
Free manhood for 90min and 120min.
Additional 30min free for 120min booking.

Good quality essential oil is provided.

Line: oktober0820
WhatsApp: +65 8013 3467
(No voice call please)

Weekdays: 7pm - 10pm
Weekend:  9am - 10pm
For other timing, let me know 2-3days earlier, I can try to arrange.

Thank you for your support!
Leon
Edited by leonmassage

• 2 weeks later...

Very pleased!

Was one of my weekly massages but pleasantly surprised!

Great skills, really focused on providing good massage for relief and generous with time.

Definitely one of the better massages tried in recent years.

First-time customer but will be repeating my massages with Leon.

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much for your kind and generous compliments, @123ZZZ! I am really grateful for your continued support!

Currently, I have included scrub service into the spa menu:

Scrub:

Exfoliating cream scrub

$25 for 30min

Body firming cream scrub

$30 for 30min

Massage:

70min $90

90min $120

120min $150

Free manhood for 90min and 120min. Additional 30min free for 120min booking.

Whatsapp: +65 8013 3467

(No voice call please)

Weekend: 9am - 10pm

Some people asked about my skills and experience:

I have almost 3 years of experience in doing outcall and I am certified in

ITEC (Holistic and Sport massage) and WSQ (Thai massage, Hand and Foot reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Body Scrub & Wrap).

I will be most happy to be able to use my skill to serve you better. Do let me know your needs, I will tailor the session for you.

I am doing this more for interest. It would delight me most if my massage is able to bring benefit to your body and heal your aching muscles, therefore please let me know if you have any sore or aching muscles, backache or problem raising your hand and etc, before the start of the session.

Thank you very much for your support!

Edited by leonmassage

Once in awhile when you really need a good massage but is just too lazy or finding some stupid excuses (weather too hot outside, need to travel far to your favourite masseur, is it still safe to take public transport etc etc), look no further and just contact Leon. He definitely will provide a good massage in the comfort of your own home!

I opted for the 120mins and for that I got 30mins of extra time! $150 for 2.5hours of massage, it is like you just bought a new personal massage chair and trust me, you definitely will get more from it. 

Any particular areas to focus on will be discussed before commencing of the massage and Leon will cater a more personalised massage to your needs and preference gathered from the discussion.

Leon will diligently and not in a rush attitude to complete the full course of the massage. Adequate strength was applied when kneading the inner thighs, calves, shoulders etc. Slow, long good pressured gliding strokes was used on the back to ease away the knots and tight muscles accumulated due to prolong desk bound or vigorous exercises. This truly relaxes the full back. A few normal sores can be felt as he may apply pressure of targeted spots. A final light tug stretch will be performed once he is done with a certain part of the body which gives added relaxation to the body. 

If you expect Swedish to be mildly pressured, Leon will definitely change your mindset. The attention on small details really make the massage more enjoyable as I totally felt full body relaxation and smooth feeling skin from the top grade essential oil.

Do arrange a session with Leon and experience the wonder of his massage by yourself. (P.S. He does bring along big fluffy towels to be used for the massage! So all you need to do is just be pampered like a king or some of you may prefer a queen)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Engaged Leon for the 2nd time but this time opted for a 90mins session and man am I impressed by him. He surely have a lot of tricks up his sleeves.

As it is a new year, so decided to try out his scrub. As many of you whom had experience home based/outcall body scrub, the masseur with their own beneficial aromatic scrub will execute the scrub while you stand erected in the shower room. But Leon had proved me wrong with the idea. He will lay a piece of plastic sheet on your bed/mattress as protection, armed with his trusty aromatic scrub and a small pail of warm water, he will work his wonders removing all the built up dirt/residue/impurities accumulated from all your vigorous activities inch by inch from your body. He will also assist in washing off the scrub in the shower room adding that thoughtful personal touch. After the scrub, your skin will be succulently smooth and soft just like Hada Labo commercial.

The massage will commence after that. Leon definitely let you feel relaxed and more comfortable with each session as he remembers the preference of what you enjoy in your massage. This surely enhanced the relaxation of body, mind and soul. He will provide a sincere and generous massage completing the full course even with an overrun in time. 

Leon is someone you should consider if you want to get the needed assist in eliminating sore muscles, tight knots or having a smooth and radiant skin. Be pampered and you definitely deserves it.

• 5 weeks later...

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

I very much appreciate your support all this while. It brings me lot of joy when I am able to help/address to each of your specific needs and lessen your body ache! I hope to be able to serve you better in the year of Ox.

May the New Lunar Year bring you lots of happiness, good health and prosperity!

Promotion for all scrub in the month of February:

ALL scrub services at $15 for 25min.

See you soon. 

(No voice call please)

Edited by leonmassage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leon was a surprise find! Booked him based on the few good reviews above. 

Initially I booked for Thursday evening but unfortunately he had to cancel as he had some family emergency matters. The session was postponed to Friday evening. I booked a 90-min session. As per previous reviews, Leon is very generous with time - I ended up with a 2.5-hour session! Perhaps he wants to make-up for the cancellation :o). Nevertheless, I paid him based on the 2-hour charge as I feel he is well worth it.

He’s really detailed, and almost every inch of my body was paid attention to. He’s really focused, strength was good, excellent variety of strokes, and stretches. Felt really great after the session.

Will definitely engage Leon’s massage services again. A keeper. 

Edited by barney1977

• 4 months later...

Thank you very much for the kind reviews @mamatt46@barney1977 

Some people have been asking if I am still doing massage, likely because I didn’t refresh posting here for quite a long while. Yes I am still doing and I would be most happy to be of service to you. Outcall only.

Massage:

70min $90

90min $120

120min $150

Free manhood for 90min and 120min. Additional 30min free for 120min booking.

Scrub:

Normal Exfoliating cream scrub

$20 for 30min

Aesop Exfoliating Geraniums scrub

Or body firming cream scrub

$25 for 30min

(No voice call please)

Weekend: 9am - 10pm

Additional 1 way charge for transportation is only applicable when the massage end after 1130pm.

Thank you very much for your support!

Edited by leonmassage

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It's been quite some time since I engage an outcall masseur and I can definitely say I'm blessed to find Leon from my previous experiences.

You can try out young, cheerful, tight muscled newbie masseur but none can be compared to your trusty experienced masseur. Leon is definitely the one for you to look out for! He can surely provide the well strength, full relaxation massage that you truly deserve.

The massage started as usual from my previous experience with the dry rubdown to prepare and relax the body. Pressure strength was discussed and soon after Leon will begin his flow. If you had tried his skills before, you can roughly anticipate what to expect during the flow of the massage. But I was caught by surprise a few times by his new techniques which he later confirmed that he picked them up while attending courses. I am impressed that Leon will go all out to learn new techniques and skills just to provide that much needed excellent massage catered for you. There also been a few times where I nearly drifted off to sleep due to the full relaxation of the body.

As a genuine consumer, we definitely will be proud of ourselves if we manage to get a good deal. Leon's service is surely worth every penny of your cost. Maximise your spending to get the maximum pamper it which you deserve and not on transportation charges. Lock on on the few trustworthy masseurs and Leon is definitely my preferred one.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We as humans we get used to routines and once you stumble upon a trusty masseur who knows all your right triggers, he is definitely worth keeping him into your routine list of masseurs! Leon is definitely one of them!

Had engaged Leon a few times and I can say, you don't really need to tell him much as he will know what are the parts to target and which strokes to use to achieve the pleasant, intense, wonderful, relaxing massage you had on the previous session. For newcomers, hope you get the idea. First time, state which area to target on and what you want to achieve. Second time, relax and enjoy the same or even better experience as your first cause Leon will finetune and heighten your experience. (Letting you all know a secret: He does keep track on what are your likes and dislikes in your massage)

Leon is also one of those masseurs who will diligently finish up his routine of massage without keeping track on the time. He will also try out new strokes and eagerly await your feedback as to better tune it to incorporate into his flow. So do hit Leon up to arrange an appointment to experience his attentive and uniquely massage catered just for you.

• 4 months later...