Male HQ

Would you have fun/ONS with fellow gym member

Guest Guest

Yes if they’re my type.
I’m also quite touchy with my gym buds when we’re supporting each other while working out and so are they. It’s quite manly actually, and so arousing. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Your thoughts. :)

Sooner or later mod will ban “Guest” from creating new topic. Or maybe pre-verification but releasing. So many nonsense topic nowadays.

Guest Nick1969

Years ago when we had the popular gyms in the stadiums we were blessed with huge bath areas which were minimalist but great areas for checking out bods and making contacts. We had to share benches and guys would strip naked before and after showers and came out only in towels or naked. People were more friendly then and smiles always exchanged and short conversations make and that's where couples would hook up. We weren't as daring as nowadays but a walk to the entrance and the bus stop would allow and exchange of numbers or a small meetup to be established. I mean, who would say 'No' to a freshly showered rod after an intense workout! 

Fun with other gym members is common as if they are not the gym how can they work out at the gym. I personally like to have fun with guys after their hardcore training. This is when their body temperature go up as well their testosterone this is will react on their sexually mode as well they got aroused easily. I ever get fuck at steam room as before  I enter the steam room I saw one decently size muscular guy he look like he just  after his heavy training. As soon he went in I make a moved to steam room shortly he came in. As I take a empty space to sit after few min I feel the guy next to me rubbing my leg I thought he accidentally doing it. I just ignored it as it start again I began to think is a signal I feel a hand on butt and playing with g-string. As soon I got a green light i began to tough his thigh and slowly to his cock. We stop as one guy is going out the moment he out just left both of us I grab his cock it just as a baseball bat so hard he got a nice 7.5 cut thick cock. Without any minutes i suck his cock I could scent his musky manly scent he just stand face fuck me for while and we move to further in he pull my string side way and release his oriental dragon to my secret tunnel. after few thrust we heard people coming and I cover myself and went  to shower to my surprise he follow me and we continue what we have stop inside the shower cubical. He grind his dick deep in and in and out his cock from my ass. He whisper to me he can't cum let go sauna while I agreed. As we reach KB we change and straight looking for a empty room as continue again I manage to top him once and thrice from him. The way he bang me just like he had his hardcore training earlier. Well to play safe to have fun with your own gym member let them make moved first as you lost anything if he not your type just ignored it.

On 10/11/2020 at 6:04 AM, Guest SK99 said:

Sooner or later mod will ban “Guest” from creating new topic. Or maybe pre-verification but releasing. So many nonsense topic nowadays.

You can always modify a nonsense topic with posts that are related but have some interesting material.

On 10/11/2020 at 6:04 AM, Kimochi said:

If my type fit sexy sexy why not?  :lol:

Agree :) 

19 hours ago, fetish72 said:

oriental dragon

😆 oh man you made my day! Ty

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

• 2 years later...

Of cos, did that couple of times but mostly in the morning when there are less crowd. Evening time too risky as too many people, even though there are usually more hot guys in the evening session compared to morning. So it’s matter of luck, and good timing

Sex in the gym shower cubicle is so intense with the soap smell, the sound of running water, the noise made by people outside. Yet, we have to silent ourselves, no piak piak noise, no moaning. Hot !

Guest guest
On 4/6/2023 at 12:05 PM, Guest GymO said:

Sex in the gym shower cubicle is so intense with the soap smell, the sound of running water, the noise made by people outside. Yet, we have to silent ourselves, no piak piak noise, no moaning. Hot !

Where got hot if sex without any piak piak noise and moaning.

Guest guest
50 minutes ago, SociNerd said:

the fact that the chances of you meeting someone your type and successfully doing it is a lot higher than scrolling through the apps. 

True....and not only in public gym. I did hook up in my condo gym too.

Why not?

The question is always, do you want a gay friend or just a sex partner?

But does it matter if you bump on someone in the gym, MRT or anywhere else?

The only thing you have to note is, that it can get awkward, if the sex wasn't great and you meet him 3 times a week at the gym...

But in tiny Singapore you should used to seeing again guys you had fun before... 😂

One recommendation: Maybe do the fun outside of the gym...

Why not? Stranger or tourist is the best coz most local guys lazy to initiate you only prefer to take but hate to give (initiate, body contact, wink, smile, touch my hard bulge etc ..) 

Yet again agreed to some of you condo gym if I get invited (avoid peak hrs, do your homework man! 😆) For local gym just get hard naked in locker room/open door shower stroking your cock (depends on locations/do your homework haha) and even a selfie 🤳 or swolife if they touch you they interested haha (again locations) 

The thing is you MUST not SHY to be HARD and NAKED. Just be NATURAL bout it! Love your body! Touch it! Haha 

FF has always been a popular place to enjoy a quickie in the shower. I personally had many nice memories, but also need to be know each other's expectations after having fun (whether it can become regular or NSA at all). Sometimes it can be a bit awkward if the expectations differ, and you guys will still see each other quite often in the same gym.

Guest Guest

Let's be honest, there are always tons of hookups happening at the gym especially if it's a gym full of young fit ripped guys. I mean, I have lost count of the number of times I have had fun at the gym. My attitude has always been, as long as the other party is up for it, then yeah, let's get it on. Helps that I'm quite fit too, lol

If you're not doing it with gym members then you have to get on board now! Hahaha. The gym is my favourite place to hook up. The demographic is usually fit, muscular or sporty guys. Even not buff also is toned and they look so good. I've hooked up with many gym members in the showers and many of my fond sexual memories are forged in the gym with gym guys. Even writing this turns me on. Please have as much fun as you can! 😆

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

Guest Guest
On 4/13/2023 at 6:39 AM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

The thing is you MUST not SHY to be HARD and NAKED. Just be NATURAL bout it! Love your body! Touch it! Haha 

Reminded me of a middle age ang moh I haf met on a quiet mon late morning. After I entered e toilet, I saw him standing at his locker pulling down his underwear n then searching his locker in nude. After opening my locker, I sat down on e bench n started removing my shoes n socks n then my tee. Soon, he closed his locker n turned around with a towel in his hand n I m surprised to see tat he was having a raging hard cock. I looked at him and he gave me a smile as he walk to the shower. I took e cubicle across him as his door was left opened. I took off my towel n he saw my cock was hard too. We smile at each other n he came into my cubicle n closed e door. A great morning to start. 

On 4/21/2023 at 3:44 PM, Guest Guest said:

Reminded me of a middle age ang moh I haf met on a quiet mon late morning. After I entered e toilet, I saw him standing at his locker pulling down his underwear n then searching his locker in nude. After opening my locker, I sat down on e bench n started removing my shoes n socks n then my tee. Soon, he closed his locker n turned around with a towel in his hand n I m surprised to see tat he was having a raging hard cock. I looked at him and he gave me a smile as he walk to the shower. I took e cubicle across him as his door was left opened. I took off my towel n he saw my cock was hard too. We smile at each other n he came into my cubicle n closed e door. A great morning to start. 

perfect description of the (subtle) art of cruising

I have a question. If u r in the gym changing room and for no reason, u get a raging hard-on. What will u do?

1) Do not undress first, quickly hide it with a towel and dash into the cubicle. 
2) Act normal, take ur time undress then walk proudly into the cubicle

3) Do something first & wait for the hard on to get soft before start undress and go cubicle. 
4) Any other ways. Elaborate

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.