Male HQ

potato

1 hour ago, potato said:

Public gay sex has been spotted many times at places like macritchie open shower and some infamous toilets and reports have been filed to the police. In the event of wanting more acceptance among the society, shouldn't we be well behave and not making it worse? 

I understand the thrill can make sex more exciting but please be considerate for others.

Gay saunas exist for a reason, if you want to exhibit, each of them have a corner or rooftop designed specifically for it.

Please don't make the efforts put in by others gone to drain. 

There are heterosexuals into public sex, too.  欲加之罪,何患無辭。

In 'Travel with Lizbeth', Lars Eighner recounted a good-lookin couple performing live sex in toilet to promote use of condoms.  In Texas, probably Steve.

10 hours ago, potato said:

Public gay sex has been spotted many times at places like macritchie open shower and some infamous toilets and reports have been filed to the police. In the event of wanting more acceptance among the society, shouldn't we be well behave and not making it worse? 

I understand the thrill can make sex more exciting but please be considerate for others.

Gay saunas exist for a reason, if you want to exhibit, each of them have a corner or rooftop designed specifically for it.

What's your thoughts on western countries which do not criminalize public sex?

Edited by FattChoy

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 12:43 AM, FattChoy said:

What's your thoughts on western countries which do not criminalize public sex?

There is no public sex in western countries. Meeting up strangers in hidden places can be quite dangerous. 

On 10/11/2020 at 3:47 PM, wilfgene said:

In 'Travel with Lizbeth', Lars Eighner recounted a good-lookin couple performing live sex in toilet to promote use of condoms.  In Texas, probably Steve.

Nonsense! Nobody would be caught dead having sex with Steve, much less in public! 

On 11/1/2020 at 6:37 AM, Guest Guest said:

Nonsense! Nobody would be caught dead having sex with Steve, much less in public! 

Nobody would be caught having sex with Steve in public.  Steve does not need this, because he prefers sex in private.  Like in the privacy of saunas in Singapore,  Steve can have plenty of sex in public there to the delight of cute Asians. :) 

14 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Nobody would be caught having sex with Steve in public.  Steve does not need this, because he prefers sex in private.  Like in the privacy of saunas in Singapore,  Steve can have plenty of sex in public there to the delight of cute Asians. :) 

Possibly true 50 to 60 years ago.  In this day and age, there is no lack of young "Steve" in Singapore and no, we are not talking about the Ice-Age Dinosaur with a small spark of inner child. 

On 10/11/2020 at 2:21 PM, potato said:

Actually true.  We should put ourselves in the shoes of straight people, who truly needed that peaceful shower after a strenous exercise, but here, we have a group of gay eyeing at each other in a rather intrusvie manner.   Even as a gay myself, I will still feel uncomfortable over the cruisiness of the place, when I genuinely need the bathroom for its original purposes (showering, peeing, changing and shitting).  I think, most of the time, people hated us because we overtook their needed "space" and the religion element is secondary.

Guest Pls shut up

please be considerate for those who want to cruise in public loh.

You don't want is your problem

17 minutes ago, Why? said:

Possibly true 50 to 60 years ago.  In this day and age, there is no lack of young "Steve" in Singapore and no, we are not talking about the Ice-Age Dinosaur with a small spark of inner child. 

True again. So many good meat now...who wants a rotten piece?

On 10/11/2020 at 3:47 PM, wilfgene said:

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Not even in the name of promoting safe-sex consciousness?

There goes another sexual fantasy.

On 11/1/2020 at 6:37 AM, Guest Guest said:

8 hours ago, Why? said:

There is something in a name!...   There are and have been millions of Steve.  Especially the very young ones,  we Steve should have the necessary personal attributes to find plenty of real good sex and plenty of comfortable places so that we don't need to do it in public.   This is more for the Why?s and Guest Guests who get easily desperate for lack of it.  And an older man can still have the same soul as he had as a child, so there is more than "a small spark of it"  :) 

On 11/1/2020 at 7:27 AM, Guest Tito said:

There is no public sex in western countries. Meeting up strangers in hidden places can be quite dangerous. 

Here in London there is less public sex fun than before. But at midnight, I did visit a public garden in the middle of Russell Square and found a group of 5 or six guys enjoying intimacy in the bushes. I joined the group with my hard dick out and found myself feeling the soft, round asscheeks of a 30-year old guy. Now, because I have worked in S. E. Asia, I realised immediately that he was probably Chinese. (It was very dark, so faces were not visible). Wow! All the other guys (who probably did not know that Chinese have super-smooth skin) were getting very excited. They were all trying to get hold of his dick and grab his ass and see his slim, hard, silky stomach. But the competition was getting so strong that the Asian male decided to leave, zipped up and walked away. There was a lot of disappointment that night amongst the Brits! Hahaha. I believe he was probably a tourist staying in a hotel nearby. If he was living in London, he would know by now, that there was no risk to his safety, he could have stayed and enjoyed sex with his admirers.

SG gay can haf sex anywhere everywhere.... Reading BW let me noe places fr hdb staircase, void deck, on bus, parks to even a hospital toilet. U name e place they haf it... Amazing! 

Guest Talking Cock

Most of those cruising in public mentioned here are exaggerated talking cock only, aimed to titillate.

Others who are lured there were disappointed mostly. The hiding and seeking games there are worse than the saunas even on the slowest nights.

It's boring and time wasting.

It's those die-hard ones who keep going, hoping more people turn up and fulfill their exaggeration.

Only these will turn up regularly.

Every cruising place has their territorial regulars who try to promote theirs.

On 11/4/2020 at 9:29 AM, Blender88 said:

Here in London there is less public sex fun than before. But at midnight, I did visit a public garden in the middle of Russell Square and found a group of 5 or six guys enjoying intimacy in the bushes. I joined the group with my hard dick out and found myself feeling the soft, round asscheeks of a 30-year old guy. Now, because I have worked in S. E. Asia, I realised immediately that he was probably Chinese. (It was very dark, so faces were not visible). Wow! All the other guys (who probably did not know that Chinese have super-smooth skin) were getting very excited. They were all trying to get hold of his dick and grab his ass and see his slim, hard, silky stomach. But the competition was getting so strong that the Asian male decided to leave, zipped up and walked away. There was a lot of disappointment that night amongst the Brits! Hahaha. I believe he was probably a tourist staying in a hotel nearby. If he was living in London, he would know by now, that there was no risk to his safety, he could have stayed and enjoyed sex with his admirers.

Reminds me of my student days when I used to live near Russell Square. Had memorable times at the YMCA club in Tottenham Court Road too. Missing London, wishing we can travel freely again ...

Edited by fugues

On 11/4/2020 at 9:29 AM, Blender88 said:

Your dick is a Age detector. Damn power siah....

Guest Neh Neh Pok

Once at katong pool, a guy was jumping up and down naked in front of the mirror. When I came out of the shower and saw his kkj flying, he stopped instantly and walked off. 

Guest Feel bitchy today

Today I feel bitchy so i went toilet to air my cock at urinal.

first saw a straight man with a decent cock  pee at urinal. Wearing a decent black under wear. Feel aroused 

after my lunch, went to another toilet. Saw another decent straight tanned guy pee with his big cock and two big hairy balls parked out. He’s playing with his handphone hand free and let his big cut cock pee freely. I have a good look at his big cock for a minute while his pee hit loudly against the urinal wall. He damned cute and innocent while he pee.

Next came a decent boy around 20 who worked in a nearby restaurant. He pee with his uncut cock. He looks decent and his kkj also very innocent looking. 

so no cruise no gain. Made me so horny and bitchy after seeing so many guys cock! 

me had shot twice today Liao. 

Public cruising experiences were at its height in the 80s to early 2000s.  After the explosion of population, most public spaces have became dirty, stinky and nauseous for prolonged stay.  I salute those cruiser who can stand there for more than 5 minutes but I also noticed, majority of them look un-cool, un-kempt and untidy and almost themselves blended perfectly in that enivironment.  It is your choice whether you still prefer those "beings". 

Guest Don’t act high class bitch
3 hours ago, Why? said:

Public cruising experiences were at its height in the 80s to early 2000s.  After the explosion of population, most public spaces have became dirty, stinky and nauseous for prolonged stay.  I salute those cruiser who can stand there for more than 5 minutes but I also noticed, majority of them look un-cool, un-kempt and untidy and almost themselves blended perfectly in that enivironment.  It is your choice whether you still prefer those "beings". 

Someone told me to tell you don’t act high class bitch! 

1 hour ago, Guest Don’t act high class bitch said:

Someone told me to tell you don’t act high class bitch! 

But the scenario is so true if you have been to clementi MRT washroom. The janitor there has had a hard time making the place decent with so many obstruction 

from the regulars. 

6 hours ago, Guest Puking said:

But the scenario is so true if you have been to clementi MRT washroom. The janitor there has had a hard time making the place decent with so many obstruction 

from the regulars. 

Clement MRT washroom is filled with uncles. When a fresh meat walk in and stand by the urinal, they would swarm near like zombies. Damn bloody scary. spacer.png

Guest It’s a thermometer
38 minutes ago, Guest Victim said:

Clement MRT washroom is filled with uncles. When a fresh meat walk in and stand by the urinal, they would swarm near like zombies. Damn bloody scary. spacer.png

It’s a thermometer at Clementi mrt toilet. If you walk in, ppl swarm near, you got market value. If you walk in and no one bothers, sorry you are one of the zombies. No market value no market at all. 

some ppl just go there and stand at urinal to test their market value ! 

fyi, when some straight cute guys pee with their cocks visible from the side view, their way of peeing and showing their cocks are really seductive really arousing. You will know why some gays are so horny by looking at these guys! 

I think you do not understand the true meaning of cruising.  You're clumping it together with fucking, esp sex in public.  

According to the Oxford Language, the definition of cruising is 

"the action or practice of wandering about a place in search of a casual sexual partner."

Example: 

"my gym is one of those trendy ones with a lot of cruising going on"

Cruising is perhaps not only a fundamental human right, it is the right of every living thing and every normal hot blooded creature does it, irregardless of if you're a man, woman or animal.

Furthermore, it doesn't appear that cruising is illegal, so what right do you have to nanny and tell your fellow citizens to stop doing it, as per the thread title?  Perhaps the moderator should change the title to public sex or something.  

Edited by FattChoy

Guest 奇女子
On 11/12/2020 at 6:48 AM, Guest Victim said:

Yes I was nearly molested. I screamed so loud : "救命呀!救命呀! 快来就弱女子呀!”

Suddenly from don't know where a hunk appeared and rescued me. We are now happily together. 

I got pregnant and recently gave birth to a boy. 母子平安。

Guest 女古女古
3 hours ago, Guest 奇女子 said:

Suddenly from don't know where a hunk appeared and rescued me. We are now happily together. 

一索得男喜可知,母凭子贵,恭喜你了大姐。千万别让他去做亲子鉴定喔。

Guest Let us suck your boy
4 hours ago, Guest 奇女子 said:

It’s karma

let us suck your boy when he turns 18

👿 

Guest 奇女子
7 hours ago, Guest 女古女古 said:

一索得男喜可知,母凭子贵,恭喜你了大姐。千万别让他去做亲子鉴定喔。

不怕,敢敢做鉴定,对大家都好

Guest 奇女子
6 hours ago, Guest Let us suck your boy said:

It’s karma

let us suck your boy when he turns 18

👿

他OK,我没意见。

我会建议他收厚礼,因为你们太老,没有大红包绝对不行。

• potato changed the title to .
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.