Male HQ

More people coughing and sneezing indiscriminately in public without caring about Covid transmission

Guest Guest

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Screw these motherfuckers!

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Yeah screw there father fuckers! 

A question comes here to mind.  Who is worst?  A motherfucker or a fatherfucker? 

It comes to reason that the motherfucker is more evil because he can make the mother pregnant,

while the fatherfucker cannot make the father pregnant.  ^_^     One thumbs up for homosexuality!  :thumb:

Hard to control sneeze, but those mofus who quickly remove their mask before sneezing and coughing deserve to be smacked on their stupid head.

Public toilets are also one of the worst places, people think toilets are covid free and they can remove their masks. What stupid donkeys gave birth to these stupider donkeys?

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hard to control sneeze, but those mofus who quickly remove their mask before sneezing

I am one of them because I do not want my mask to be stained if I plan to wear it whole day.  It is for my personal hygiene purpose.  You can sneeze into your mask provided you bring a dozen with you and every sneeze you change the mask instead of wearing a soiled mask.  Am I right?

12 minutes ago, Why? said:

I am one of them because I do not want my mask to be stained if I plan to wear it whole day.  It is for my personal hygiene purpose.  You can sneeze into your mask provided you bring a dozen with you and every sneeze you change the mask instead of wearing a soiled mask.  Am I right?

World’s dumbest donkey award undoubtedly goes to you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.