Male HQ

Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]

sphere

Il Mare, Korean movie - 2000

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

My Love from the Star, Korean drama - 2013

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Descendent of the Sun, Korean Drama - 2016

Edited by sphere

Encounter, Korean drama - 2018

Edited by sphere

书剑恩仇录,1976

倚天屠龙记,1978

网中人,1979

天蚕变,1979

天龙诀,1979

Edited by sphere

刀神,1979

楚留香,1979

绝代双骄,1979

Edited by sphere

上海滩,1980

Edited by sphere

京华春梦,1980

千王之王,1980

千王群英会,1981

万水千山总是情,1982

8 hours ago, jlone said:

Those were the days when SBC produced better dramas as most producers n directors came from HK during that time

I do agree with you, even the songs back then were also much nicer too, haha.

小飞鱼 - 1983

@Maturechnman do at least put the show title (if you don't know the year of its release), especially for foreign shows (like Korean ones) or the song title was not the same as show title eh, thanks.

新兵小传 - 1983

狮城勇探 - 1983

雾锁南洋 - 1984

Edited by sphere

• sphere changed the title to Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]