Male HQ

Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]

sphere

雾锁南洋2之风雨同舟 - 1984

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

雾锁南洋2之赤道朝阳 - 1984

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

吾家有子 - 1984

铁蝴蝶 - 1985

豪门内外 - 1985

亚答籽 - 1985

咖啡乌 - 1985

青春123 - 1986

红绿灯 - 1986

家和万事兴 - 1986

踏上征途 - 1986

天涯同命鸟 - 1986

绝代双雄 -1986

奇缘 - 1987

戏班 - 1987

五脚基 - 1987

调色板 - 1987

空军 - 1988

边缘少年 - 1988

牛车水人家 - 1988

舞榭歌台 - 1988

迷离夜 - 1988

飞越银河 - 1989

Edited by sphere

早安老师 - 1989

Edited by sphere

亲心唤我心 - 1989

Edited by sphere

浮沉 - 1989

金兰结 - 1989

壮志豪情 - 1990

50 minutes ago, sphere said:

@Maturechnman do at least put the show title (if you don't know the year of its release), especially for foreign shows (like Korean ones) or the song title was not the same as show title eh, thanks.

Oops, done for the Korean ones. The Cantonese and Mandarin ones typically have the show title at the start of the video.

Edited by Maturechnman

出人头地 - 1990

生活歌手 - 1994

七月俏佳人 - 1995

东游记 - 1998

Edited by sphere

当我们同在一起 - 2009

1 hour ago, sphere said:

七月俏佳人 - 1995

Really hated this song when it was popular, because every day I could/was forced to listen to it on almost all the Chinese radio stations. But now I miss it...so many memories of friends, family, army, and things we did and time we spent together...

Edited by amicablyalan
Wrong spelling

On 10/18/2020 at 10:25 AM, Maturechnman said:

Anyone knows where can watch this series online?

Felix Wong looks very 帅 in this show. Read that he was only 19 when he acted in the series, which was originally tailored for Chow Yuen Fat.

Edited by Singroc

21 hours ago, amicablyalan said:

Really hated this song when it was popular, because every day I could/was forced to listen to it on almost all the Chinese radio stations. But now I miss it...so many memories of friends, family, army, and things we did and time we spent together...

Unlike you, despite it being repeated countless times, I still love it, haha.

Now we kept thinking back - songs from the past seemed better?   :) 

34 minutes ago, Singroc said:

Sphere, thanks for starting this thread.

Really fond memories of those past tv series from HK and SG, esp the late 70s and 80s

No problem, that's the purpose of this thread, for those who could indulge in reminiscing songs from the past.

Hope to see your 'contribution'?     :) 

人在旅途 - 1985

芝麻绿豆 - 1986

变迁 - 1987

世纪情 - 1988

• sphere changed the title to Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]