Male HQ

Everything, everything good except face. Still bf material?

Greenliv

Guest Smell Your Own Armpits

1) Everything ok. Face CMI. Cross out.

2) Face ok. Body skinny. Cross out.

3) Face ok but short. Cross out.

4) Tall, average, bow legged. No can do.

5) Good looking but got body acne. Pass.

6) Looks great until clothes come off. Oh no got paunch. Make excuse to leave.

7) Tall skinny, big dick. Hmmm. Not now.

😎 Chubby with thick cock. KIV. 

9) Everything also cannot make it. Oh dear, selection very poor today.

Guest Mirror mirror in the wall
5 minutes ago, Guest Smell Your Own Armpits said:

1) Everything ok. Face CMI. Cross out.

2) Face ok. Body skinny. Cross out.

3) Face ok but short. Cross out.

4) Tall, average, bow legged. No can do.

5) Good looking but got body acne. Pass.

6) Looks great until clothes come off. Oh no got paunch. Make excuse to leave.

7) Tall skinny, big dick. Hmmm. Not now.

😎 Chubby with thick cock. KIV. 

9) Everything also cannot make it. Oh dear, selection very poor today.

Mirror mirror on the wall

look at the mirror on your wall

before saying other ppl CMI 

Guest Smell Your Own Armpits
16 minutes ago, Guest Mirror mirror in the wall said:

Mirror mirror on the wall

look at the mirror on your wall

before saying other ppl CMI 

Don't think you understand what I was saying. I was taking a dig at as well as making fun of fussy people.

Go smell your own armpits.

Guest Great mind think alike
8 minutes ago, Guest Smell Your Own Armpits said:

Don't think you understand what I was saying. I was taking a dig at as well as making fun of fussy people.

Go smell your own armpits.

Agree to both 

they see themselves first 

44 minutes ago, Greenliv said:

As long as he is pleasing to the eyes, I can always give more than take, regardless of whether it is worth it or not. 

30 minutes ago, kys0n said:

He's not bf material if the face is not something that can turn you on. Imagine waking up each morning and seeing a face that you don't like. How is that even sustainable? 

A couple entered a sauna.  The higher quality one strolled and checked out any befitted him.  Got none and went back to fuck the lower quality one.  BF as in back-up fuck.  

If only I can find it in me not to moan @Kimochi.

33 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

A couple entered a sauna.  The higher quality one strolled and checked out any befitted him.  Got none and went back to fuck the lower quality one.  BF as in back-up fuck.  

Wtf why quote me ~

43 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

That's an unfair presumption. BF will still be able to get someone even if the higher quality one got one who befitted him. The magic of sauna is that someone will still look good to another; maybe it's the lighting, tempo or aura. 

1 hour ago, wilfgene said:

13 minutes ago, Greenliv said:

That's an unfair presumption. BF will still be able to get someone even if the higher quality one got one who befitted him. The magic of sauna is that someone will still look good to another; maybe it's the lighting, tempo or aura. 

Or not to waste the entrance fee.

BF told off as being of lower quality by your sort.  So he figured he could make it (face) up by 'sticking'  with or sticked up with you.

28 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Wtf why quote me ~

The higher quality one got none because I didn't let him fuck me without condom.  Afterwards, the lower quality one kept passing by the jacuzzi and stole stares at me.  I was thinking 'Why degrade and endanger yourself even if he is BETTER?'.  I am not worthy.

3 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

BF told off as being of lower quality by your sort.  So he figured he could make it (face) up by 'sticking'  with or sticked up with you.

The higher quality one got none because I didn't let him fuck me without condom.  Afterwards, the lower quality one kept passing by the jacuzzi and stole stares at me.  I was thinking 'Why degrade and endanger yourself even if he is BETTER?'.  I am not worthy.

Don't make me to be that sort of people while you subtly make yourself to be befitting of a higher quality guy. 

2 hours ago, wilfgene said:

Quote in riddles again!!!! ~~~ :swear:

2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Quote in riddles again!!!! ~~~ :swear:

Exactly! Initially, I thought wilfgene was making a supposition, then later I realised he was actually sharing his real life encounter. 

But very confusing because I don't know how I got involved in his experience. 

Edited by Greenliv

48 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

Is ok if the face not good looking as long pleasant and care about you rather than have good look and great body make you heartache.

I agree, but then your caveat is still that it is pleasant in your eyes. That's pretty acceptable to most people. What if...? 

Edited by Greenliv

19 hours ago, Greenliv said:

Exactly! Initially, I thought wilfgene was making a supposition, then later I realised he was actually sharing his real life encounter. 

But very confusing because I don't know how I got involved in his experience. 

In the salad days, I focused on the difference.  Another sex partner!

Towards the final year, I was preoccupied with the similarity.  This one reminded me of that one.

Only recently, 3 weekends in a row, I strolled through the cruising ground of last century.

Inundated with memories of propositions and infatuations, yet got rattled by your proclamation under 'Buffet for One Person' thread that you never disappointed.

I hope I have your understanding of this long post, or even my hoping you have disappointed some.

18 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

In the salad days, I focused on the difference.  Another sex partner!

Towards the final year, I was preoccupied with the similarity.  This one reminded me of that one.

Only recently, 3 weekends in a row, I strolled through the cruising ground of last century.

Inundated with memories of propositions and infatuations, yet got rattled by your proclamation under 'Buffet for One Person' thread that you never disappointed.

I hope I have your understanding of this long post, or even my hoping you have disappointed some.

In your fantasy I was me

Yet in present it's not me

Neither was buffet set for me

Disappointed and baffled woe upon me

4 minutes ago, dex7 said:

I guess looks vary depending on one’s preferences. Beauty is subjective. Some might find you attractive, some might not. It’s always like that right?

Reminded of a published case.  A boy grew up realising he figured more importantly than his mother in the mind of his father.  So, at 30-something, the man deliberately told the father that he was having sex with a man the dad's age.

2 minutes ago, Greenliv said:

So I ask you dex7, can you accept a bf who is not attractive in your eyes, but others find him ok? 

It depends. It wouldn’t be a lie if you said you’re not attracted to good looking guys. We all do. To me, I am not expecting my bf to be perfect looking like those you could find from TikTok or Instagram. As long as he looks decent, it’s all fine and plus, the personality. 

There’s no point of dating someone who’s too good looking if he’s a cheater or boring, right? So it all depends on the individuals as well.

3 minutes ago, dex7 said:

It depends. It wouldn’t be a lie if you said you’re not attracted to good looking guys. We all do. To me, I am not expecting my bf to be perfect looking like those you could find from TikTok or Instagram. As long as he looks decent, it’s all fine and plus, the personality. 

There’s no point of dating someone who’s too good looking if he’s a cheater or boring, right? So it all depends on the individuals as well.

So would you date a guy who is not good looking, but is decidedly loyal to you and absolutely a fun to be with (i.e., not boring at all)?

51 minutes ago, Greenliv said:

So would you date a guy who is not good looking, but is decidedly loyal to you and absolutely a fun to be with (i.e., not boring at all)?

Again, looks are subjective. 

19 hours ago, dex7 said:

Again, looks are subjective. 

I think the question can be better asked to you as, "So would you date a guy who is not good looking by your standards, but is decidedly loyal to you and absolutely a fun to be with (i.e., not boring at all)?"

6 hours ago, kys0n said:

I think the question can be better asked to you as, "So would you date a guy who is not good looking by your standards, but is decidedly loyal to you and absolutely a fun to be with (i.e., not boring at all)?"

So would you? I still cannot overcome this hurdle. 

23 minutes ago, Greenliv said:

So would you? I still cannot overcome this hurdle. 

What do you seek in life? Having a bf that meets your looks standard? Then so that's choice you choose to live by.

Will you be happy with your choice? That's your own life to live. It cannot be answered by someone else, not even when you have 1,000 BW members giving you their answer. 

3 minutes ago, Void1376 said:

What do you seek in life? Having a bf that meets your looks standard? Then so that's choice you choose to live by.

Will you be happy with your choice? That's your own life to live. It cannot be answered by someone else, not even when you have 1,000 BW members giving you their answer. 

You are right. The irony of looking for unnecessary heartbreaks. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 11:51 PM, Greenliv said:

Call it shallow, call it superficial. But that's the dilemma.

Someone with a pleasant face is always easier to look at and communicate. Otherwise, with a CMI face, it may perhaps take a long long while to overcome the mental hurdle of wanting him as a bf.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but face CMI to the beholder, will the RS die off after a trying period?

Reading this again after reading your thread about you getting complimented for having a nice dick.  So... tell us (or confirm our suspicions), are you the one having a CMI face?

Edited by FattChoy

33 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

Reading this again after reading your thread about you getting complimented for having a nice dick.  So... tell us (or confirm our suspicions), are you the one having a CMI face?

On the contrary, no. My face is rather pleasant with enticing eyes with double eyelids, sharp (not flat) nose and alluring lips. 

My height unfortunately puts me at a disadvantage but my weight complements my height well. 

Slim but not skinny, mascular but not buff.

Next you will say NPNT, so I say Invite me for a drink to have a titillating conversation. 

14 minutes ago, Greenliv said:

On the contrary, no. My face is rather pleasant with enticing eyes with double eyelids, sharp (not flat) nose and alluring lips. 

My height unfortunately puts me at a disadvantage but my weight complements my height well. 

Next you will say NPNT, so I say Invite me for a drink to have a titillating conversation. 

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time you use this forum to promote yourself.  Lucky you, GM is kinda lenient to your posts.

8 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time you use this forum to promote yourself.  Lucky you, GM is kinda lenient to your posts.

Speaking the truth is promoting? 

Funny leh, you ask me a question and ask me to tell you. And I tell you, and you don't like it? 

Edited by Greenliv

On 10/17/2020 at 11:51 PM, Greenliv said:

Call it shallow, call it superficial. But that's the dilemma.

Someone with a pleasant face is always easier to look at and communicate. Otherwise, with a CMI face, it may perhaps take a long long while to overcome the mental hurdle of wanting him as a bf.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but face CMI to the beholder, will the RS die off after a trying period?

Just withdraw all your monies from the nearby ATM, show it to whoever you are interest with. If they are still not attracted with is time to call it a day. Simple answer for simple person like yourself. Don’t get too complicated when you don’t even able to think properly.

24 minutes ago, Greenliv said:

Please make an appointment to consult a doctor at IMH or get a referral letter from the nearby polyclinic.

1 minute ago, Guest IMH said:

Please make an appointment to consult a doctor at IMH or get a referral letter from the nearby polyclinic.

For speaking the truth or for saying something not to your liking?

If it is the former, I don't think IMH considers it a mental illness.

If it is the latter, perhaps you should do yourself a service to consult a doctor in IMH why you behave in such a way. 

6 minutes ago, Guest Money said:

Just withdraw all your monies from the nearby ATM, show it to whoever you are interest with. If they are still not attracted with is time to call it a day. Simple answer for simple person like yourself. Don’t get too complicated when you don’t even able to think properly.

If money is your barometer to all things, then that's your prerogative.

I have no comments to how you view things. 

4 minutes ago, Greenliv said:

For speaking the truth or for saying something not to your liking?

If it is the former, I don't think IMH considers it a mental illness.

If it is the latter, perhaps you should do yourself a service to consult a doctor in IMH why you behave in such a way. 

Denier! The more you deny, it show how serious your condition 

Guest Machine
5 minutes ago, Greenliv said:

If money is your barometer to all things, then that's your prerogative.

I have no comments to how you view things. 

The message is not for you either, don’t understand why do you commented on it and still share that you have no comments?

29 minutes ago, Guest Machine said:

The message is not for you either, don’t understand why do you commented on it and still share that you have no comments?

With due sincerity, I thought the message was intended for me, because you quoted me in your reply. 

If not for me, then you should address your reply to another person's comment. 

I have no comments to any person who values money above everything else. 

Are you such a person who measures everything with a $ quantifier? 

Edited by Greenliv

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.