Male HQ

Third party intervention

Greenliv

As the saying goes.. "There are no honour among thieves" That applies to so many things in life. More so in circumstance like this at a pickup spa or joint. You snooze, you lose.

If 3rd party has no problem doing with more people and self invite himself to join and your TOP do not mind, but you are only want one-on-one, in the heat of that sexual moment, you think people will think logically or honourably? Likely, your TOP has no issue doing you both and leave you since you show reluctant.

I think you have not been doing the sex cruising scene for long. This does happen and not just in spas but in any cruising joint especially when you encounter hard core regulars types. Everyone is looking to score and if you got yourself someone who is the hot pick at the scene, expect things like this to happen. If you are afraid to get your feelings hurt or rejected, cruising for sex is not for you.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, upshot said:

As the saying goes.. "There are no honour among thieves" That applies to so many things in life. More so in circumstance like this at a pickup spa or joint. You snooze, you lose.

If 3rd party has no problem doing with more people and self invite himself to join and your TOP do not mind, but you are only want one-on-one, in the heat of that sexual moment, you think people will think logically or honourably? Likely, your TOP has no issue doing you both and leave you since you show reluctant.

I think you have not been doing the sex cruising scene for long. This does happen and not just in spas but in any cruising joint especially when you encounter hard core regulars types. Everyone is looking to score and if you got yourself someone who is the hot pick at the scene, expect things like this to happen. If you are afraid to get your feelings hurt or rejected, cruising for sex is not for you.sp

Speaking like a true master dispensing sound insights. RESPECT. 

Btw, I was the TOP. The BTM came onto me and got flirty later with 3rd party who took the opportunity to come in for the warmth after I set the heat on. 

Edited by Greenliv

1 hour ago, Greenliv said:

Speaking like a true master dispensing sound insights. RESPECT. 

Btw, I was the TOP. The BTM came onto me and got flirty later with 3rd party who took the opportunity to come in for the warmth after I set the heat on. 

heheh...well as you get more into it, you will witness more crazy, pushy or selfish stuff happening.. The sexual dynamic that happens can be something you like or over time will get out of it. And yes there are the slutty btms personas, and they have their own sexual play when on the prowl for best Tops they target. Whatever your orientation, don't take it to heart. What ever happens just take it as it comes, not comfortable with it then stop. Sometime what is expressed can not be taken too seriously or sincere in a 'cruising arena'. People talk really sweet till they get what they want heheh... I have more than my share of that  over the decades, your skin gets thicken over time.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

1 hour ago, upshot said:

heheh...well as you get more into it, you will witness more crazy, pushy or selfish stuff happening.. The sexual dynamic that happens can be something you like or over time will get out of it. And yes there are the slutty btms personas, and they have their own sexual play when on the prowl for best Tops they target. Whatever your orientation, don't take it to heart. What ever happens just take it as it comes, not comfortable with it then stop. Sometime what is expressed can not be taken too seriously or sincere in a 'cruising arena'. People talk really sweet till they get what they want heheh... I have more than my share of that  over the decades, your skin gets thicken over time.

Hehe, truly a master in indifference. Yes, I should not take it to heart, as after all, I did not initiate, and I can still attract others. 

10 hours ago, Greenliv said:

If you are having hot sex with another person in the sauna open area, and another came in to snatch the hottie, would you growl and chase off the third party? 

Depend on the quality of the 3rd party, and even more importantly, your mood at this time.

8 hours ago, Greenliv said:

Hehe, truly a master in indifference. Yes, I should not take it to heart, as after all, I did not initiate, and I can still attract others. 

I am not a master, every gay guy who have been around the playing field has encountered this more times than they would let on. The players would not admit they do these and the newbie too burned to admit they got played. And even if you did everything right, you can still get flipped off. heheh.. I just feel bad for those who get the short end of the stick or penis hahahah.... I feel it is a lot more aggressive in sex spa and one reason why I give up on it decades ago.

Edited by upshot

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.