Male HQ

Assisted Full Body Stretch and Swedish Massage (AFSM) (Outcall Only)

Hello there👋
If u are looking for a legit n professional (OUTCALL ONLY) massage therapist, to help improve your flexibility and tense muscles and feeling relax, here i am to help you.
100% Clean, Legit and Genuine with professional ethics. 

I am Afiq,
A self employed certified Fitness Coach/PT and a trained/experience Massage Therapist. Providing my students all time favorite, an

Asssited Full Body Stretch and Swedish Massage pressure (AFSM).  Hard pressure but depends on individual request and will be using oil! 

Please be informed that my therapy is totally different there is no connection with Thai massage and no cracking bone involve. 

Providing a different concepts and feel than what you had tried before. 
Satisfaction assure 👍

(My therapy is best to be done on the floor using yours/mine fitness matt or any thin mattress,so no massage bed

I am also providing 

Male Productivity Maintenance (MPM) treatment  

MPM is actually a manhood therapy and I name and it MPM in short.This is legit and proper treatment . Not for pleasure nor hanky panky! 

Best to be done after AFSM. 

Why this is important for every male? 
It Help you to Improve blood circulation, remove wind surrounding your groin and inner thigh. Help improve your urine flow, maintain length and strengthen, lasting ur errection when perform and improve your libido, sperm quality and etc☝️

You might feel slight pain or slight discomfort but bearable. All these are due too being left untreated and unaware! 

*$80* for 
1hr15mins/80mins. Assisted Full Body Stretch and massage (AFSM)

Add on if require: only after *AFSM* session completed :
*$30* - 30mins massage 
(Focus on muscles needed most) 

*AFSM + MPM* - $115/110min

(Recommended) and favourite choice) 

*MPM* only (Male Productivity Maintenance) 

*$80* - 45mins

Notes:
Non refundable 

One way Transportation charge apply btwn $15-$30

A minimum *$20* deposit is require via PAYNOW/PAYLAH for me to block your bookings slot once confirm. 

Please inform me 6hrs in advance if you need to cancel or postpone your appointment and reschedule to avoid deposit forfeited. 

My service time slot:
 *MON, WED & SUN*

(3 to 4 slots only) 
1030am to 10pm last intake. 

TUE (2 slot only) 

Between 1pm to 5pm  & 

930pm to 1030pm 

THUR (3 to 4 slots only) 
Earliest intake 2.30pm to 10pm last intake.

SAT (1 Slot only) 

6.30pm to 10pm

If you are keen and want to make for an appointment, 

Please watapps me @87600687 to check for booking date/time. 

Advance booking is RECOMMENDED☝️for better chances 🙏

Thank you🙏

Edited by 1FIT BODWERKZ
Adding further details

• G_M changed the title to Assisted Full Body Stretch and Swedish Massage (AFSM) (Outcall Only)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 9:10 AM, 1FIT BODWERKZ said:

Hello there👋
If u are looking for a legit n professional (OUTCALL ONLY) massage therapist, to help improve your flexibility and tense muscles and feeling relax, here i am to help you.
100% Clean, Legit and Genuine with professional protocol. 

I am Afiq,
A self employed Fitness Coach/PT and Massage Therapist. Providing my expertise with combination of mix Asssited Full Body Stretch and Swedish Massage pressure .(AFSM). Will be using oil
☝️

Providing a different concepts and feel than what you had tried before. 
Satisfaction assure
👍

I am also providing 

Male Productivity Maintenance treatment (MPM) 

MPM is actually a manhood therapy and I create a different type of name and called it MPM in short.This is a proper and legit and proper treatment . Not for pleasure or hanky panky! 

This is best to be done after AFSM. 

Why this is important for every male? 
It Help you to Improve blood circulation, remove wind surrounding your groin and inner thigh. Help improve your urine flow, maintain length and strengthen, lasting ur errection when perform and improve your libido and sperm quality
☝️

You might feel slight pain or slight discomfort but bearable. All these are due too being left untreated and unaware! 

*$75* for 
1hr15mins/80mins. Assisted Full Body Stretch and massage (AFSM)

Add on if require: only after *AFSM* session completed :
*$30* - 30mins massage 
(Focus on muscles needed most) 

*$40* - 30min
Male productivity Maintenance (MPM)

If you are taking *MPM* only without *AFSM* therapy:
*$80* - 45mins

Notes:
One way Transportation charge apply btwn $10-$30

A minimum *$20* deposit is require via PAYNOW/PAYLAH for me to block your bookings slot. 

Please inform me 6hrs in advance if you need to cancel or postpone your appointment and reschedule to avoid deposit forfeited. 

My service time slot:
 *MON, WED, FRI & SUN* 
Earliest intake 1030am to 1045pm last intake. 
 *TUE, THUR & SAT* 
Earliest intake 2.30pm to 1045pm last intake.

If you are keen and want to make for an appointment, 

Please watapps me @87600687 to check for booking date/time.

Thank you🙏

Hi guys, today i have 1 more slots 945pm.. 

Interested do watapps me 87600687 🙏

• 3 weeks later...

So I tried a session done and I must say I ended the day well-stretched in any way possible. 

There’s a lot of communication during the initial part of the session as lots and I mean lots of stretching was involved. So as to avoid any form of injury the therapist will give instructions on where to hold and also your breathing control while he stretches you out.

During the massage itself after all the stretching, I was so much at ease that I actually dozed off while he work on my back.

Also I added on the MPM which was quite intense and not the type that is sensual.

Definitely worth a try although only for outcall. Hope an incall soon perhaps? :)

Hi Li87,

i just went through ur msg and really appreciate by your generous reviews🙏

Glad that you enjoyed, felt relax and satisfied with the whole therapy done.. Hope it will last for few week thou☺️ and hpe to see you again for your next therapy session if needed 👍