Male HQ

Face Unmasked...

Guest Reality

Guest Reality

It seems to me quite many guys seem to look good when I see their masked look. Nowadays everyone tends to gaze at each others’ eyes which are the only facial features visible. 

However, when I saw the actual looks of some when they removed their masks for meals, the “illusion” disappears. 

Anyone feels the same too? 

Guest Ppl stare at me

:(  I always felt that ppl keep stare or look at me when I masked on. Maybe I am ugly. I don’t know why. I always look at masked cute guys but not ugly ones. Still wonder why ppl keep staring at me who is ugly :( 

10 hours ago, Guest Reality said:

It seems to me quite many guys seem to look good when I see their masked look. Nowadays everyone tends to gaze at each others’ eyes which are the only facial features visible. 

However, when I saw the actual looks of some when they removed their masks for meals, the “illusion” disappears. 

Anyone feels the same too? 

Happens.

And how about the reverse, nothing special when wearing mask, but taking it off --> MUCH better!

• 1 year later...
On 8/29/2022 at 1:16 AM, Guest Trend said:

Price of mask will drop even further. 

Probably not so soon,  public transport still compulsory to wear and i believe many people will still be wearing it until our cases drop further.

Anyway mask expiry date is quite long,  good to keep some as u dont know when indonesia is going to burn forest. 

On 8/29/2022 at 2:04 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Probably not so soon,  public transport still compulsory to wear and i believe many people will still be wearing it until our cases drop further.

Anyway mask expiry date is quite long,  good to keep some as u dont know when indonesia is going to burn forest. 

Good to keep some masks, since you never know when covid gets serious again. From what i see for the past 2 days, many people still wearing mask indoors. Noticed woman tends not to wear mask esp those working in CBD area.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.