Male HQ

A short skirt is freedom… no crotch binding (New)

Larry

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What is a skirt you will never forget? by Bruce Johnson dated June 6

It would be the first skirt I ever tried on. It was the result of a challenge gone bad. I had to get a mini skirt and I chose a Stretch Corduroy Cargo Mini Skirt. It had belt loops, many useful pockets, provided unheard of freedom of movement, and looked great. (A keeper). The discovery was unforgettable and I wondered why men don’t grow up wearing short skirts as an option to shorts and pants just like women do. A skirt is something anyone (male or female) can wear just like jeans. No need to be designed for men since thousands of styles are available.

A little research showed men have worn short skirts far longer throughout time than women have. Think a thousand years of Roman rule and they wore the equivalent to today’s mini and micro mini skirts so men in skirts is not new:

main-qimg-0018bbcaf6339b07143146fb50ab9342

Once a guy wears a short skirt he isn’t likely to give it up. 

Edited by Larry

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What dress / clothing of yours made you feel embarrassed? by Bobby Inmass dated August 28.

As a crossdresser I used to be embarrassed going out dressed in my girl clothes. But with help from an understanding and supportive girlfriend I got past that embarrassment.

But there was that one night out crossdressed that still leaves me a little red faced when I think or talk about it.

As a way to get me more comfortable going out crossdressed my girlfriend got me to start taking her for rides at night. One night while out for a ride my girlfriend began unbuttoning my skirt which buttoned down the front from waist to hem. She did this to have better access to my cock which she would play with while I drove us around. It was the main reason I would go out dressed with her for rides.

So we’re out driving around for while and she says “I’m kind of thirsty. Stop at that convenience store so we can grab some drinks.” I pull into the empty lot and she tries to hand me some money for drinks and I refuse saying “I can’t go in dressed like this.” And she says “You’re pretty passable sweetie and there’s nobody in there but the clerk so it’s a perfect first time. If you go I’ll make it worth your while!” Knowing she will make it Very worth my while I take the money and head in the store.

In the store the click clacking of my high heels sounds crazy loud to me and I can feel that the clerk must be staring at me. I grab two drinks as quick as I can and head to the counter and as I approach the clerk gets a funny look on her face that turns to a really big grin. She rings up my drinks and takes my money and as she hands me my change says “You’re kind of exposed down there honey.” And she looks down at my crotch. I look down too and see that my girlfriend had unbuttoned all the buttons on my skirt leaving my hard on poking out of front of the skirt.

I mumble a sorry to the clerk and cover myself up and grab the drinks to leave as quick as I can. She laughs and says “It’s ok honey. It’s not my thing but it made my boring night more interesting that’s for sure.” I hurry from the store with her laugh ringing in my ears and as I approach the car my girlfriend is laughing too since the store is all glass and she saw the whole thing.

As I drive away I ask “Why didn’t you say anything when you saw me exposed like that?” And she says “You hurried into the store so quick I didn’t have a chance to say anything. Besides didn’t you feel a cool breeze down there?”

We both laughed at that and she did make it worth it when we got home.

Edited by Larry

• 3 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What does it feel like to wear a mini skirt? by Bruce Johnson dated June 17

This is best answered by YOU taking the empirical approach and trying one on! Only you can feel the sensation. Others can’t judge how it feels for you! In general terms a Mini Skirt is one of the most liberating things you can wear and it doesn’t matter if you are male or female. If very short, freedom of movement is sensational, cooler on hot days than shorts, and looks better than shorts on anyone!

Go to a thrift store and splurge by spending $3–8 dollars for a Stretch Denim 5 Pocket Mini Skirt and be prepared not to give it up. You will want to wear it every day during summer…

Edited by Larry

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What is the difference between cross-dressing and transvestism? by Daylelynn Bauer

There is a big difference as I have been both in my life .. as a youth of to age 22, I was into transvestism… I was wearing my mom’s and 2 sisters clothes when I was home alone .. sneaking on the feminine clothes in complete secrecy.. and masturbation often occurred while wearing their clothes and putting on make up … etc .. 12 years of wearing their clothes was so heavenly I could not stop wearing them throughout my adulthood life …

When I got my apartment, I became a buyer… in crossdresser terms I began to step up my purchases of feminine things and clothes and gradually I was only buying womens clothes … I began to wear feminine underwear and under garments to work daily under my male clothes.. and wear only women’s clothes all weekends , evenings , nighttime to bed , and vacation time for the entire vacation even going on crossdressing vacations plans with other crossdressing and gay people.. most gays do not cross dress but most heterosexual men do cross dress or are into transvestism.. a cross dresser is a man who wears feminine clothes to look feminine or act feminine in public because they enjoy wearing feminine clothes… or women who try to look like a man in men’s clothes .. living like a man .. as I got older the more i wanted to live my life as a feminine woman… I met a woman who understood me and assisted me in my transition to a feminine lifestyle and now live 24/7 as a feminine woman in public and privately with her as a feminine woman as well .., I am fulltime crossdressing as a woman … for the rest of my life .. I made the full change physically in my appearance as a feminine woman.. I am treated as a feminine woman and run my own business as a feminine woman too.. yet I’m in a heterosexual relationship with my girlfriend steady livein girlfriend even though my physical appearance is that of a feminine woman…

The transvestism is a temporary switch to wearing feminine clothes while a cross dresser could be gay, heterosexual, male , female and may choose to become transgender while a transvestite still wears their own gender clothes to work and wearing opposite gender clothes in secret at home .., because they want to .. Or they find it sexually exciting to masturbate when dressed..

Whether you are into transvestism or cross dressing, don’t confuse it with sexual preference issues ..

Edited by Larry

• 2 months later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic How do I get up the nerve to wear a miniskirt in public? by Duncan Ferguson.

Start with a 5 pocket black stretch denim mini skirt and wear a t-shirt and loafers or sports shoes.

Just go for a walk somewhere where are lots of people so there's little to no likelihood of someone picking on you.

I have worn skirts pretty much everywhere for the last 12 months with absolutely no negative comments or backlash.

It's a matter of confidence and attitude. Truly, it’s second nature to me now.

Don't overthink it!

Edited by Larry

Taken from Quora Digest on topic How do you feel about being a crossdresser?

I used to think crossdressers had to have something wrong with them. I thought to myself “Why on Earth would any man want to wear women’s clothes?” and just could not understand it, nor did I want to even think about the subject. Then I had a dream I was her…. Princess Peach.

Being a man, you might think that I’d be weirded out wearing a pink princess dress complete with everything else that goes with the princess look. But I felt very girly and feminine, like a real princess. I soon owned a couple of Peach cosplay outfits. I was fully aware I was wearing something that was only going to be worn by woman, but somehow I just did not seem to care. Even so, I did not feel this was crossdressing (I didn’t even know what a crossdresser was at the time) and thought it was simply cosplay.

It wasn’t until 2016 that I started buying all the things that women wear, starting with panties, camis, slips, etc. I soon started buying more. Before you knew it, I became a full-fledged crossdresser. I quickly found myself getting deeper and deeper into this whole thing. With each article of clothing I bought, I found myself loving crossdressing even more.

How do I feel about being a crossdresser? I feel absolutely great! I feel girly, feminine, and like the woman I always desired to be (not full-time, I have no desire to transition), especially when I put on a wig on breast forms. My stress levels get reduced by half when I put on women’s clothes, and I just feel good all over my body. Part of the reason I feel so good is because alot of women’s clothes are made from such soft silky material which feels smooth and gentle to the touch, like its gently massaging your whole body.!

I love being a crossdresser so much, that I love women’s clothes so much more than men’s. I’ll happily spend $100 or more on a dress, but don’t like to spend $10 on a t-shirt unless I like it. I’ll gladly spend around $100 for a pair of high-heels, boots, etc., but don’t want to spend $20 on a pair of men’s shoes. I will without hesitation pay $25-$30 for a single pair of panties at Victoria’s Secret, but won’t spend $7 for a 6-pack of men’s underwear at Wal-mart (I’ve worn nothing but women’s panties 24/7 for the past 3 years anyway and won’t go back to men’s underwear ever).

You might think I don’t own any men’s clothes at all, and go walking around looking like a woman. Well I’m still secret about my crossdressing to the general public, so I do have men’s clothes when I go out of the house. One day I would very much like to go out dressed up en femme.

Point is, I love being a crossdresser and pretending to be a woman. I jump at just about every single opportunity to slip on my women’s clothes. It feels absolutely amazing, and I cannot even begin to imagine a life without crossdressing.

Edited by Larry

Taken from Quora Digest on topic: So there is this rumor "theory" that you will get plumpy when you start estrogen… And as a MTF I am curious as to how much of it is true

What is true is that having estrogen as your dominant hormone causes fat redistribution on the body. This takes up to about 5 years, though, and if you have a large tummy when you start then that won't go away during the “redistribution”…

What actually happens is that the new fat that you accumulate will be deposited in a way that is consistent with women - and while the hips and thighs are the typical locations for fat accumulation, there are plenty of women who accumulate fat on their tummies as well…

This is a “Your Mileage May Vary” thing based on your age and physiology, although it is influenced by genetics (look at close female relatives - you will likely follow their body shape).

I've been on estrogen for nearly 4 years now, and my body shape has not changed much. I think that my thighs may be a bit fuller, but it could also be that I'm now wearing clothes that show my figure rather than hiding it…

main-qimg-b7ce3fd0688270c24459f0d209607706
Edited by Larry

Taken from Quora Digest on topic: Is it a sin for a man to wear leggings in public?

Although I am not so much into wearing leggings in public like I am skinny jeans . I see nothing wrong with it and certainly not a sin.

I do agree with wearing them with tastefulness though, like a long T-shirt , or long flannel shirt / jacket.

But a sin, no. Why would it not be a sin for a woman to wear them if so ? Some women wear them very revealing as much so as a male. Some look good , most look terrible.

Some women wear them in a tasteful way as well. So your question goes both ways. I don’t think there is anything wrong with anyone wearing them with class.

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic: Can a man wear women's yoga bodysuits?

To get this out of the way: YES…..a man can purchase and physically wear a women’s yoga bodysuit…..in the same manner that a man can walk into a women’s bathroom, he clearly doesn’t belong there but he can physically do it (and to be clear, going into the women’s bathroom would be very wrong)

When it comes to spandex body wear I’m right up there, being familiar with leotards, unitards, biketards, running tights, yoga pants, leggings, bodysuits, catsuits, singlets, triathlon suits, zentai suits, jammers, bibs. I know spandex like Trump knows arrogant….and I’ve never heard the term “yoga bodysuit”. Also, many of these terms of synonymous and lines blur between garments.

Lately I’ve noticed the term bodysuit being applied to everything from a basic leotard to the intoxicating outfit that Pink wore at the 2010 Grammy awards, it’s hard to say what a bodysuit is, let alone a yoga bodysuit. That said, I’ve seen hundreds of gals heading into yoga and yoga pants along with a sporty top is about all they wear….haven’t seen any bodysuits yet. But let’s get to it:

Men today are wearing more and more spandex. It’s always been there but cycling made it a mainstream; if you were anything more then a newbie cyclist, you wore spandex! Other sports include swimming, wrestling, running, triathlon and even the pants worn by football players. Men wear spandex!

Today we’re seeing a lot of spandex peering out from under baggy pants, I largely think major players in the NBA have inspired this look and I see it on guys who are just working out on the weight room floor. It’s on the rise, no doubt….

Socially, women are charged with being the ‘attractive’ gender of our specie, they have the sexy curves and it’s socially acceptable and even expected for them to show their goods and what does it better then skin-tight fabric? So let me just put it out there: spandex looks so sexy on women that many men are both drawn and curious to experience that sensation of wearing spandex themselves…..but nobody wants to look or feel like a freak. So here are the rules that I’ve come up with:

Spandex is a privilege, not a right….if you’re going to reveal that much of your body, you better be in good shape enough to pull it off. I take that as a challenge, it inspires me to lose weight, stay fit, exercise and meet that criteria; you gotta earn it!

Next, don’t make a fool of yourself…..check the mirror before you step out. I don’t care how ripped or in great shape a guy is, he will NEVER look right in a thong leotard. What you do inside the confines of your own home is your business BUT if you plan to be in plain sight of others, you owe it to them to not visually oppress them:

Wear garments designed, made and intended for MEN. If the garment is unisex, then fine but here’s a good general rule: don’t wear anything you wouldn’t wear in front of your parents.

Know your environment…..at the gym, lounging around your home, going for a run, swimming in the pool, cycling along the road….YES. Out to a restaurant, to a parent-teacher conference, to a formal event…NO. Women have this privilege, I’ve seen spandex worn for every occasion but men do not. Here’s another rule: if you were to look at 1,000 men in the same situation, are you the only one wearing spandex? If you are that one in 1,000 then you’re likely inappropriate.

Lastly, the battle of the bulge. Yes, the bulge, the critical difference between men and women in terms of our inner thigh anatomy. Perverts and freaks aside, AIN’T NOBODY WANNA SEE YOUR JUNK…..cover that noise, keep it contained and remove it from the equation or else we deserve the condemnation from those who say ‘men should never wear spandex’.

Yes, we have junk between our legs but that doesn’t mean we’re entitled to visually oppress people with it. Sure, we have to endure the rolls of cellulite jiggling in front of us when fat women stroll into Walmart and various locations….but a female wrong doesn’t make a male right.

Nobody is expecting you to suppress, compress or reduce things to a Ken-doll appearance but some measure of control is required, much like women who wear bras to keep their girls in check. A long shirt is an instant solution: if you can’t see shit, you must acquit!

If your shirt isn’t that long and some of your lower torso will be revealed, then you best have a plan. Many garments have a liner, crotch pad or other means of mitigating visual protrusions. Dark colors also go a long ways towards this. Avoid garments that have designs, shapes or visual cues that draw attention towards the crotch.

What’s that you say? Women are often taking glances at your crotch so they therefore must like it? Well, two thoughts on that….

First, there are some women who actually do dig it. They look because they can’t get past the fact that under a thin veil of fabric is your stuff….they’re compelled to look because they have sexual needs and inclination as well. That said….

Secondly, and often the case, people are compelled to look in the same instinctive manner as we’re equally compelled to look into a toilet before we flush. It’s just something we’re driven to do. Just because they look doesn’t mean they like it….

That said, men: don’t be a dick by showing your dick. Exhibitionism sucks. Look in the mirror before you head out and make sure you aren’t visually oppressing people.

The solution for the guy asking the question; yes, you can wear spandex. Leggings, tights, spandex with a long shirt should be fine. If you want to go bodysuit and not wear a shirt, you could roll with one of my favorite garments, the triathlon suit. Sporty, offering pockets, logo’s, graphics, cool designs and a masculine fabric pattern all suggest that you’re a fitness enthusiast or athlete (not some cross-dressing fairy). The tri-suit has a built-in crotch pad that keeps things in check. Another option is a wrestling singlet but you’ll need some underwear or what ballet dancers call a dance-belt to keep things in check. And again, if you want to take it down to just wearing body spandex you’d best make sure you’re in good shape or at least set-up in the back of the room and remove your shirt after the lights go dim. I mean, if you don’t want to make a spectacle of yourself.

Oh, lastly……I’ve heard a lot of guys say to ‘wear it with confidence’…..that only goes so-so far. I’ve seen guys strutting around with plenty of confidence and are making fools of themselves. Just because you think you are pulling it off doesn’t mean you are. Don’t be paranoid but don’t be obtuse….above all, be true to yourself.

Edited by Larry

Taken from Quora Digest on topic: What is the point of skirts? What benefit do they have over normal pants?

A skirt is the quintessential garment to an outfit and can be beautifully coordinated with blouses, shirts, tops, T shirts, jumpers, cardigans and jackets.

A skirt primarily accentuates femininity and camouflages, preserving the honor and dignity of a woman’s body. A skirt exudes elegance and sensuality, and a lovely skirt attracts admiration at a glance. A skirt is more convenient when dressing and undressing. A gorgeous skirt gives the wearer confidence and a feeling of feminine sensual loveliness.

A skirt also allows the wearer to show off there legs and hosiery. Moreover the myriad of styles of skirts available such as midi, maxi, mini, asymmetrical, A-line, flared, layered, pencil, pleated, skater, wrap, provides an abundance of choices for virtually every purpose.

I believe the benefits of skirts far outweigh any benefits afforded by normal pants.

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic: What are classy vs. trashy ways of wearing skirts?

I am not sure I am the right person to answer this as I don't think there is a trashy way to wear one.

I love all styles and like them short. Slightly flared/pleated is cool.

Some people associate very short skirts, especially when combined with skimpy or sheer tops, with trashy, so I guess that would be the trashy guideline. Classy being a modest top and a skirt length no shorter than about half way between the knee and crotch.

I spent my youth wearing what many consider trashy, but I always felt amazingly classy and sexy.

Edited by Larry

• 3 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic: What is something you should never forget when wearing a mini skirt?

As a man one time I wore a mini skirt without any underwear, I was walking in the local park I meet two of my mates so we started walking together, it was a nice day but after an hour the wind started to get up ,as I was wearing a skirt that was made of satin like material it was very light in weight ,we were walking along and thank god we 3 were alone a gust of wind hit us and my skirt blew up towards my stomach, everything could be seen my mates gad a good laugh then there was another more severe gust and the whole of my skirt end up above my waist ,so I was standing there naked from the waist down because I couldn't hold the skirt down ,my 2 mates love seeing me struggling with it they were having a great laugh, so the moral to this is if your a man that likes to wear skirts make sure you wear underwear also.

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic: How do you wear a miniskirt?

Well, I put the miniskirt on, and close it, whether on the front, to the side or on the back. Then I will position it horizontally and in a mirror check that it sits correctly.

I will wear it over or under a polo-shirt or t-shirt. If tucked in and it has belt loops, which have many of my skirts, I put on a belt too. On cold days I wear nylons or tights, mostly in sneakers. No big deal.

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic: Do you ever show off in a miniskirt?

If you wear miniskirts, you’re showing off all the time, whether you think so or not. You’re showing off your legs, your thighs and other parts of you if, like me, you rarely wear underwear.

My answer to that is not to be ashamed, but enjoy the freedom to wear minis - the shorter the better!

Edited by Larry

Taken from Quora Digest on topic: For those who wear skirts, is it more comfortable than trousers?

It is far more comfortable to wear a skirt than trousers in my opinion. Trousers are restrictive and the seams at the crotch area are uncomfortable. If society was not so narrow minded I would wear a skirt every day. I do wear stockings suspenders and panties everyday. My clients would probably not take kindly if I arrived wearing a skirt. I find a skirt let’s your crotch area breath without being cold. A skirt and underskirt trap the air and the heat in. I love my skirts and dresses and find them way more comfortable than male drab.

Edited by Larry

Taken from Quora Digest on topic: Do you wear short skirts out into public? by Edward Elliott

Yes l do already, l'm a straight male who likes wearing mini skirts, l have never had any negatively out and about.

I dress like any other male but l choose to wear a mini skirt instead of wearing trousers.

Real men can wear mini skirts/skirts. If women can wear whatever they like why can't men? 

Edited by Larry