Male HQ

Guest vs Steve5380 Arguing over Abang

Guest Guest
30 minutes ago, Greenliv said:

With due respect, I read his posts often and find him to be a reasonable and well opinioned guy (except where religion is concerned, I move aside a wide berth). 

How about the time when he bashed @abang in his last few posts when @abang was asking for more information about HIV? After the insults from @Steve5380, @abang no longer even sign into the forum anymore and appear here anymore. You can safely assume why.

Do you still think a reasonable and well opinioned guy will do such things? For someone who can claimed that he had being living with a HIV positive boyfriend in his last few remaining days, it makes one wonder if he was the one who agitated his boyfriend to his death and he couldn't even wait to pull the plug on him as soon as possible. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

How about the time when he bashed @abang in his last few posts when @abang was asking for more information about HIV? After the insults from @Steve5380, @abang no longer even sign into the forum anymore and appear here anymore. You can safely assume why.

Do you still think a reasonable and well opinioned guy will do such things? For someone who can claimed that he had being living with a HIV positive boyfriend in his last few remaining days, it makes one wonder if he was the one who agitated his boyfriend to his death and he couldn't even wait to pull the plug on him as soon as possible. 

Seriously? I know @abang made of sterner stuff.

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Of course.  I knew @abang from another forum in Thailand, and he was very well informed about HIV. (not that he really had it).

Instead of "made of",  the accusations from Guest Guest are MADE UP.   Quite a difference  :lol:

Are you sure he did not have it? And you were talking about people's "accusations" being made up? 

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

No, I am not sure.  How could I be?  He never said that he was / is HIV+

So now, you are "not sure" anymore after making the post which I am now quoting below? 

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Of course.  I knew @abang from another forum in Thailand, and he was very well informed about HIV. (not that he really had it).

Instead of "made of",  the accusations from Guest Guest are MADE UP.   Quite a difference  :lol:

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

So now, you are "not sure" anymore after making the post which I am now quoting below? 

My first assumption about a person is that he has not HIV, unless something reveals otherwise.  No one here can know for sure, since we didn't perform a HIV test on him.  Aren't you extending your stupid issue of @abang's HIV too far?  

And learn a little English.  "not that he really had it"  means "I am not implying that he had it".  

• G_M changed the title to Guest vs Steve5380 Arguing over Abang
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter