Male HQ

Is it normal to shower with your straight friends?

Samuel Lim

A few of my straight friends who called me "bro" always jio me to shower in the same cubicle...there's once, one of my friend was angry with me as I wasn't in the mood to shower with him... Anyone got similar encounters?

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ด ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ.

4 minutes ago, Samuel Lim said:

A few of my straight friends who called me "bro" always jio me to shower in the same cubicle...there's once, one of my friend was angry with me as I wasn't in the mood to shower with him... Anyone got similar encounters?

You never say under what situation you guys shower together...ย  Cannot deduce ~

Guest Donโ€™t overthink

Donโ€™t overthinkย 

nothing wrong ย 

I got a straight bro said he want to jo for me just because I got a big cock.

And he wants to feel a big cock.

jaw drops but I still let himย touch.ย 
we still broย 

but he did hintย that he wants a second chance ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
ย 

ย 

20 minutes ago, Samuel Lim said:

ย 

In what situation?

ย 

At a chalet? Or in army? Or is he your roommate?

1 hour ago, Guest AhBoi said:

ย 

ย 

In what situation?

ย 

At a chalet? Or in army? Or is he your roommate?

Normally after workout e.g. gyming, swimming or dragon-boating

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ด ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ.

I don't think it's normal for straight guys to be asking other men to shower together in the same cubicle after gym, swim, or sports. It simply doesn't sound usual or common. Plus if this was in a public toilet, that would simply beย indecent in the eyes of others. Seriously, if it was common for straight guys to shower in cubicles together, we would be witnessing it all the time then.ย Straight guys also have modesty you know?

ย 

Showering in the open together however (e.g. MacRitchie, Sentosa), that's way more common.

ย 

The only times when I haveย showered with straight friends togetherย is when we're on holiday together and trying to save time (e.g. we're really tired and have an early morning tomorrow to travel, or have a plane / bus / train to catch etc.). Note that this is in the toilet of the hotel or accommodation we're putting up in, so it's a private space. It's not erotic (for me at least), unless you actually have designs for your straight friend. If that's the case, you have some serious issues to sort out and it might jeopardise the friendship.ย 

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Always...5pax in a 2 bedrooms + 1 toilet apartment during oversea holiday. 2 or 3 will shower together to save time. They are all straight.ย 

Usually sitting toiletย bowl is attached together with the shower room. Have you guys ever shitting and shower together at the same time? Just curious...

Guest Neh Neh Pok
25 minutes ago, Guest Polka dot said:

... and scrub his Neh Neh Pok

good chance to f with straight. Rare chance. Straight men taste better according to posters in another thread. Go Paula, go Paula....

3 hours ago, LDMBRce said:

during army times.. is common.. at times we have to soap for each other after field training to wash away the camo.. yes is both nude in cubicle..

ย 

When i was in db, guys shower in open concept toliet too.. so i think is okay la

Ya... My time 1994 in tekong was e open communal shower.ย  Tere r 4 shower heads on e wall. U can imagine group of 8-10 naked mates sharing it, some rinse under e shower while some r soaping. Still remember helping my buddy remove his camo stain tat he cnt c on his neck area under his chin,ย  n yes 2 naked bods face to face. Tere r oso playful times like smacking each other buttocks.ย 

Guest Neh Neh Pok
15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

ย  n yes 2 naked bods face to face. Tere r oso playful times like smacking each other buttocks.ย 

That's what I'm talking about.

18 minutes ago, versatilehairyman said:

"straight" guy liked rubbing his cock on our butts as a "joke"ย 

Haha Yes yes....beside smacking each other buttocks, tis is oso another playful moment I like best. Tere always 1 naughty 1 in e group who dun mind putting a hardon to show.ย 

I can oni say e good old days.ย 

it is possible if both person knew each other and there is not enough shower room to use.ย  So everyone share.ย  Sharing is common, but what you did during sharing of bath room is quite another matter.ย  Was there bodily touch?

Edited by Why?

Guest Try and see
23 hours ago, Samuel Lim said:

ย 

It doesn't seem normal, especially if the public bathroom has several cubicles, and your supposedly straight friend insists on showering with you, and even gets angry whenย you refused.

ย 

I don't think your straight friend is that straight after allย  ๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

The only time straight guys will shower together is when they want to save time due to a lack of multiple shower facilities, as others have mentioned.

41 minutes ago, caindukker said:

I had this happen to me once. It was a company trip so we had to stay at a hotel. 2 guys in one room. I was super lucky to be paired with a new staff. He was 19 and super handsome. Had a deep voice and made all the girls in the office crazy.ย 

ย 

The moment we arrived in our room, he stripped to only his underwear and started taking selfies. He was average built, nothing much to see.ย 

ย 

I went to the toilet to poop. To my surprise, there was no lock and the doors were transparent. ๐Ÿ˜… But it wasn't facing the bed so I didn't care too much. While I was doing my business, he just barged in and took off his underwear. I remembered yelling at him and trying to cover up. I remembered him telling me to shut up. He just walked into the shower and started talking to me about sports stuff. It was nice being able to gawk at a nice handsome naked boy. His dick was kinda average flacid too, maybe a little better than average. I calmed down, finished up my business and went out.ย 

ย 

We end up spending our trip always in our underwear when in the room. It felt amazing being able to spend time naked with another guy without having it being sexual. It's like a bro thing to me. Lol.ย 

ย 

I would have done more if I wasn't seeing anyone back then. Oh well. ๐Ÿ˜…

I like reading your post. Always something that is arousing yet not crude. Very sensual.ย 

Guest They interested in you
22 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

I don't like to shower with straight guys. They ask too many unnecessary questions, like why armpits are shaved, pubic hair never seems to grow long etc. Or why I tan so much that my tanline looks like black-white contrast.ย :ph34r:

Seems like they are interested in you

you mustย be super cute and arouse their interestย 

On 11/1/2020 at 6:57 PM, caindukker said:

I had this happen to me once. It was a company trip so we had to stay at a hotel. 2 guys in one room. I was super lucky to be paired with a new staff. He was 19 and super handsome. Had a deep voice and made all the girls in the office crazy.ย 

ย 

The moment we arrived in our room, he stripped to only his underwear and started taking selfies. He was average built, nothing much to see.ย 

ย 

I went to the toilet to poop. To my surprise, there was no lock and the doors were transparent. ๐Ÿ˜… But it wasn't facing the bed so I didn't care too much. While I was doing my business, he just barged in and took off his underwear. I remembered yelling at him and trying to cover up. I remembered him telling me to shut up. He just walked into the shower and started talking to me about sports stuff. It was nice being able to gawk at a nice handsome naked boy. His dick was kinda average flacid too, maybe a little better than average. I calmed down, finished up my business and went out.ย 

ย 

We end up spending our trip always in our underwear when in the room. It felt amazing being able to spend time naked with another guy without having it being sexual. It's like a bro thing to me. Lol.ย 

ย 

I would have done more if I wasn't seeing anyone back then. Oh well. ๐Ÿ˜…

@caindukkerHow old were you at that time?

Closet gays they areย 

ย 

My army friends will say gay to shower together unless the situation is without a choice. Example outfield or share communal shower where there are no cubicles

ย 

It's different at overseas when I was in jp and kr where the men undress stark naked right in front of you. Yes hot cute guys too!ย 

Guest Sgp guys are shy
2 hours ago, Guest Six said:

Closet gays they areย 

ย 

My army friends will say gay to shower together unless the situation is without a choice. Example outfield or share communal shower where there are no cubicles

ย 

It's different at overseas when I was in jp and kr where the men undress stark naked right in front of you. Yes hot cute guys too!ย 

Singaporean guys are shy and conservative. They think that once gays see their cocks, their Cocks will become shorter or disappear in the air! Funny singaporean guys! So shy to show their cocks in urinal, changing room or shower room! So many cute guys hide their kkj in their pants! Made us so horny!ย 

I ever shower together with my straight friends and they asking what that around my cock base I say is cock ring toย  make your cock full and have nice bulge. This was happened during zouk out as we in hurry to catch next gig as we went back to freshen up as we stay at Rasa sentosa shangrila as all the hotel nearby fully booked imagine 6 guys in one room managed to sniff one the guy sweaty undies thatย my friend bring along.

10 hours ago, randomuse said:

@caindukkerย guess it was probably a guys' thing if he didn't check you out while you also naked. Did you try to test water? :)

We did look at each other's dick but we did nothing. Didn't even comment or fooled around. So I guess it's just guys being guys. ๐Ÿ˜… No I didn't try to test the water as I was already seeing someone at the time. But looking back, I wished I was single at the time cause he was really really really handsome and I would have done something. Lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• 2 weeks later...

Only common in army, when lights out time means have to share cubicle....4 guys to one shower, 2 soaping outsideย 2 washing off with shower-head.

Then again nudity is common in bunk, so no big deal

• 3 weeks later...

I got a chance to shower with my ex colleague in one of our gay sanua two years back. He is straight, but curious to explore gay sanua, so I bought him there. The first thing we did after striped naked and kept all our belongings into the locker was to the shower area, and that's when we finally get to see each other body. Bought him to tour around and finally persuade him to take a break together in one of the room. Yes, I did take the initiative to touch and have some light fun with him, and he's open to the idea. But after we left the place and had supper together, he told me that he still prefer to do it with gals. Well, haha at least after this trip, he found his right path :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.