Male HQ

Luvhandle insinuation of BW Mods giving preference to certain company / member

luvhandle

1 hour ago, Mssg-exchange said:

Benny is soon to be another Patrick in the making...... 

clever! u got me!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it is MEANT much deeper, so long u r in the books of some, u get preferential treatment!!!!!!!

to me, i felt so long the customers are fine with it, who cares about the hourly/daily ad!
Eg i hated it when all sort of boliao ads kept showing up in my Fb, but what to do?cos of the fact that i once clicked on a spa/massage ended up FB keep churning all sort of spa/massage ads
So long u wish to rely on IT/Soc media/forums ,  u have to bear the price of ads

the sponsor of BW spammed the threads of Undies (some mbrs complained too) but what to do? cos they have preferential treatment and they are our Important stakeholders, so bear with it loh.......this is Life, be it  u like it

7 hours ago, luvhandle said:

how is Business now as economy recovering? even without daily advertising? Zhao Benny's able to do it daily

5 hours ago, p2468 said:

What do u mean Zhao Benny's able to do it daily?

5 hours ago, Mssg-exchange said:

Benny is soon to be another Patrick in the making...... 

3 hours ago, luvhandle said:

clever! u got me!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it is MEANT much deeper, so long u r in the books of some, u get preferential treatment!!!!!!!

to me, i felt so long the customers are fine with it, who cares about the hourly/daily ad!
Eg i hated it when all sort of boliao ads kept showing up in my Fb, but what to do?cos of the fact that i once clicked on a spa/massage ended up FB keep churning all sort of spa/massage ads
So long u wish to rely on IT/Soc media/forums ,  u have to bear the price of ads

the sponsor of BW spammed the threads of Undies (some mbrs complained too) but what to do? cos they have preferential treatment and they are our Important stakeholders, so bear with it loh.......this is Life, be it  u like it

A few members informed me that someone is bitching and I had to come and see for myself who is that bitch that is making all these baseless accusation and who are those involved in the bitching.

2020-11-04_14-26-54.jpg

@luvhandle Where is the Daily.

I am taking offense to the above statement and that you are insinuating that all the mods are giving "preferential treatment" to certain company for posting their underwear ads and that it may also apply to masseur like "Zhao Benny".

I won't sue you for making baseless accusation but I will do what hurt you most.

Your account @luvhandle will therefore be Banned for good!

Now, you are only left with 1 other account.
One by one all your accounts are being banned, and if you keep it up, your other account will be banned very very soon too. 

Cheers!

• G_M changed the title to Luvhandle insinuation of BW Mods giving preference to certain company / member
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.