Male HQ

Any best places / trails to run in SG?

Wapper

been trying to go to places around SG to run because running at the same park is quite boring. Can anyone recommend their favourite places to run? My friend say macritchie quite cooling to run so I might go down there to try.

If u looking for some wild fun adventure like me...sweaty shirtless run...then naked jerkoff exhibitionist or if u lucky bump into someone or plan ahead...sure it make all islandwide parks so much fun...

From canal runs...to heartland parks to expressway underground or even warehouse or carpark loop or to dark alley locations... nature n ghost is love to watch us sweaty naked etc... haha 

Morning runs is best more oxygen horny and night wee hours breezy horny...

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 7:01 AM, BudakFit said:

If u looking for some wild fun adventure like me...sweaty shirtless run...then naked jerkoff exhibitionist or if u lucky bump into someone or plan ahead...sure it make all islandwide parks so much fun...

From canal runs...to heartland parks to expressway underground or even warehouse or carpark loop or to dark alley locations... nature n ghost is love to watch us sweaty naked etc... haha 

Morning runs is best more oxygen horny and night wee hours breezy horny...

R u a fast runner? Can i join u for a run if i am not too fast?

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2020 at 9:03 AM, sgnusboy89 said:

how do you guys carry necessities when running sorta long distance eh? always dunno how to bring phone, water, possibly a towel without them being too much of a hassle. 

how long is the distance? probably need water along the way. Stay light with

Smart Watch - for run music streaming and mobileshare, mobile pay if you have to take a bus back home

Bluetooth earbuds - for motivation and entertainment run music along the way

Bandana - to soak up the sweats and be used to clean up at the end of the run

Tracetogether token (the latest thin version) - good to have

On 11/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Wapper said:

been trying to go to places around SG to run because running at the same park is quite boring. Can anyone recommend their favourite places to run? My friend say macritchie quite cooling to run so I might go down there to try.

You may try pandan reservoir. I always run there as it is walking distance from my house. You can view sunset too. Nice scenery and one full round is app 6km.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 9:03 AM, sgnusboy89 said:

how do you guys carry necessities when running sorta long distance eh? always dunno how to bring phone, water, possibly a towel without them being too much of a hassle. 

Things try ar I bring w me on long run:

1. Sunglass and cap

2. MRT card

3. Some money ($ notes mostly) 

4. A small bottle of water for hydration if there is no water point. Otherwise, I will just drink from the tap. 

I do not bring my phone. 

Edited by bluerunner

What I usually bring on long run:

1) Hairband (to keep my hair neat and absorb any sweat coming down my face)

2) Armband that has pocket to hold my phone

3) Shoes that let me sprint but also feel uncomfortable after a long run (so that I can sit somewhere to rest first and watch other runners)

If I’m on a running date, I will make my attire less as possible and make sure I fall down at least once so that the guy can pick me up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 10:19 AM, Guest guest said:

What I usually bring on long run:

1) Hairband (to keep my hair neat and absorb any sweat coming down my face)

2) Armband that has pocket to hold my phone

3) Shoes that let me sprint but also feel uncomfortable after a long run (so that I can sit somewhere to rest first and watch other runners)

If I’m on a running date, I will make my attire less as possible and make sure I fall down at least once so that the guy can pick me up.

Lol, great strategy 😂

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But some do 😏 at macritchie must know the timing to avoid unwanted people haha 

Try the new Thomson park....with new TEL opens, expect travelling and play at ease 😏

For me my running routine is pavement to trails to track to beach weekly weekend...is very enjoyable meeting new people on the go etc 🤫😏😜

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.