Male HQ

Rapunzel was on bus 67

Guest Hi I'm Bi

2 hours ago, Guest Hi I'm Bi said:

Yesterday saw this woman board at Rochor. She had hair trailing down to near her ankles.

If u r bore talk to your real friend about such thing 

Dont need to post here .... otherwise no end to it , for such trivia non-interesting irrelevan topics 

4 hours ago, Guest Hi I'm Bi said:

Yesterday saw this woman board at Rochor. She had hair trailing down to near her ankles.

i am shocked that this is allowed! Wont she put herself and others in danger? Her long hair may be trapped in the bus doors or escalators. Her hair alsi carries germs and will disperse germs and droplets to others especially in times of covid19!

I am shocked the government allow this as this is an accident waiting to happen! Where is the foresight and vision after the passing of LKY? Singapore is not what it use to be!

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

i am shocked that this is allowed! Wont she put herself and others in danger? Her long hair may be trapped in the bus doors or escalators. Her hair alsi carries germs and will disperse germs and droplets to others especially in times of covid19!

I am shocked the government allow this as this is an accident waiting to happen! Where is the foresight and vision after the passing of LKY? Singapore is not what it use to be!

Let that lady also become lidat loh.. So dangerous 

Guest Army boy
3 hours ago, Easy_man said:

If it was midnight, it could be scary. Gives you thoughts. 😱

Not as scary as male versions walking around swinging their hair like woman while wearing high heels.

Man with long hair is against nature and really disgusting. Don't even get me started on trannies..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.