Male HQ

Singaporeans Are So Rude!

Guest Guest

i ran out of cigs. So i approached a neay dressed exec for a stick of cigs and he brushed me off!! So rude! After years of education in singapore's so called world class education system produce such a rude and arrogrant person! I cannot believe I was just brushed aside and ignored so I asked again and you know what he did? He just looked at me and walkee away!! The sheer audacity this guy have! Our education system is a failure! Instead of just teaching textbook, we should be teaching people to have heart and kindness!

What will you do in this unpleasent situation? I was too stun to react and should have gave him a piece of my mind for being rude!

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

i ran out of cigs. So i approached a neay dressed exec for a stick of cigs and he brushed me off!! So rude! After years of education in singapore's so called world class education system produce such a rude and arrogrant person! I cannot believe I was just brushed aside and ignored so I asked again and you know what he did? He just looked at me and walkee away!! The sheer audacity this guy have! Our education system is a failure! Instead of just teaching textbook, we should be teaching people to have heart and kindness!

What will you do in this unpleasent situation? I was too stun to react and should have gave him a piece of my mind for being rude!

He was kind. I would have slapped your face or punched your teeth out. 

I have no mercy for cheapskates.  Ran out of cig, go buy. No asking for free. 

Low class

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

How you confirmed he is a sporeans? Did you check his IC on his country of birth? 

On 11/12/2020 at 8:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

I would usually laugh at such people who; being a Singaporeans would says Singaporeans are so this and so that.. because they are slapping at their own face for saying such things. You not Singaporeans meh?

Hello, why are you speaking like a 3rd person scolding yourself and all those you know, who are also Singaporeans, including your parents, grandparents, etc.

No one fucking owes you a living. 

Just because someone don't give you a smoke and you slap your own face and disgrace yourself for you inability to pay for cigarette and blames the whole country.

Please leave Singapore. You don't belongs to Singapore and we don't need shit people like you.

Edited by GachiMuchi

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

i ran out of cigs. So i approached a neay dressed exec for a stick of cigs and he brushed me off!! So rude!

Our Prime Minister has triple emphasized that there is NO FREE LUNCH in Singapore.  It has nothing to do with culture, attitude nor kindness.  It is a policy.

• 5 months later...
On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, GachiMuchi said:

I would usually laugh at such people who; being a Singaporeans would says Singaporeans are so this and so that.. because they are slapping at their own face for saying such things. You not Singaporeans meh?

Hello, why are you speaking like a 3rd person scolding yourself and all those you know, who are also Singaporeans, including your parents, grandparents, etc.

No one fucking owes you a living. 

Just because someone don't give you a smoke and you slap your own face and disgrace yourself for you inability to pay for cigarette and blames the whole country.

Please leave Singapore. You don't belongs to Singapore and we don't need shit people like you.

Wat he meant is at least can say something, not by just staring n walk away? Well, angmo oredi puiiii at aseans. No comments. 

On 11/12/2020 at 10:33 PM, Why? said:

Our Prime Minister has triple emphasized that there is NO FREE LUNCH in Singapore.  It has nothing to do with culture, attitude nor kindness.  It is a policy.

Yea. Provide free lunch to bitches with many kids from multiple partners. No free lunch for decent sporeans. Hmmmm

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.