Male HQ

Do you like dick smell?

Guest Gas Star

Guest Strange
Just now, Guest Strange said:

Is it strange to like my own dick smell, underwear smell and armpit smell? 

I used to smell my undewear when I jerk off. Now not anymore. After shower I like to smell my armpit, also to check If I shower properly or not. If got little sweaty acid smell, I will shower again n rub my armpit.

Guest Gas Star

In primary school, after PE class, all the boys will be sweaty. Some of the straight boys will put their hands under their armpits for a while. And then inhale the aroma from their hands...

I got that Ma Wu from my cock after a long day of work and pee at urinal. But surprisingly, a lot of gays like this Ma Wu when they suck my cock. Saying that it’s very manly aroma. Some what I agree. I smell it before. Very intense Ma Wu but made ppl very high like poppers! 

1 hour ago, mate69 said:

Yesssssss! So good 

Especially after under hot sun when is moist with sweat and you can still feel the warmth as when you deep throat you hit the pubic hair you can smell the manly scent.

Guest Double Dose
18 hours ago, Guest Gas Star said:

You know, those that smell like smegma or dick cheese. Or those that have not washed for a while.

Do add on with the smell from the unclean wash of the backside.  Those whom only use swipe the dirty shit on the wall of the anus and not using water.

I shall pass all these unhygienic fetish.

Guest Gas Star
17 hours ago, Guest Double Dose said:

Do add on with the smell from the unclean wash of the backside.  Those whom only use swipe the dirty shit on the wall of the anus and not using water.

I shall pass all these unhygienic fetish.

Those straight guys' underwear all stained with shit because they scratch their assholes through underwear. Maybe that's why they like dark colors.

Don't wash your laundry with shit stained undies, you might get a dick infection.

7 minutes ago, Guest Agree said:

Agree 

if I like you, I like your cock even there is smell. I will help him wash clean clean. 

Mouthwashed.

Clean clean.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 years later...
Guest Jackie

I have been with my bf for a year. We also live together and are very happy. But ever since we started dating it was apparent to me that his dick smells a little funky.

It always has a fish-like smell, even right after he showers. It’s a little less after he showers but it is still prominent.

If I enter a room where he self pleasured in, the entire room will smell like fish. It is weird to me because I’ve seen him in the shower, he washes everything thoroughly.

We also get tested regularly (I have a paranoia about STDs so I test every couple months) and we were completely clean from everything.

Now I’m thinking this smell might be there because he loves to self pleasure couple times a day and I know that he showers every day but he never showers right after it.

So the dried come will be in his underwear, under his foreskin etc for hours and hours. Sometimes I smell it through his clothes when I’m sitting next to him.

It is the reason why I almost never go down on him except right after he showers. How do I confront him about this in a nice way that won’t make him upset?

I know I would feel bad if someone sat me down and started talking about my genital smell so yeah.

Thanks for the advice.

Guest Chronic Mastubator

Say you wanrt to shower together - so sexy. Then wash for him.

Be a housewife -- wash his clothes, bedsheets, wipe floor, air the room

Put lots of potpurri in the house and stand by cans of air freshener.

LOL

Guest Small whale
On 3/8/2023 at 8:23 PM, Guest Jackie said:

I have been with my bf for a year. We also live together and are very happy. But ever since we started dating it was apparent to me that his dick smells a little funky.

It always has a fish-like smell, even right after he showers. It’s a little less after he showers but it is still prominent.

If I enter a room where he self pleasured in, the entire room will smell like fish. It is weird to me because I’ve seen him in the shower, he washes everything thoroughly.

We also get tested regularly (I have a paranoia about STDs so I test every couple months) and we were completely clean from everything.

Now I’m thinking this smell might be there because he loves to self pleasure couple times a day and I know that he showers every day but he never showers right after it.

So the dried come will be in his underwear, under his foreskin etc for hours and hours. Sometimes I smell it through his clothes when I’m sitting next to him.

It is the reason why I almost never go down on him except right after he showers. How do I confront him about this in a nice way that won’t make him upset?

I know I would feel bad if someone sat me down and started talking about my genital smell so yeah.

Thanks for the advice.

Ask him to get circumcised. 

On 3/8/2023 at 7:23 AM, Guest Jackie said:

Thanks for the advice.

omgggg

thats pretty extreme, no?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 8:07 AM, iKneadyou said:

If they guy is totally my type, anything’s fine lol

would love it man,   u seem chub fr ur stats

Guest Smelly underwear
36 minutes ago, Guest Smell said:

I used to like to sniff my own underwear smell when I jerk off. 

Yeah me too sometimes i do it with my roommates underwear 

Rather than whether liking the smell or not, after watching the top washed his dick in front of me, when i try to suck his dick, can still smell some kind of smell emitting from his penis hole. As the smell may be due to STD infection, i end up not sucking it.

How does a STD infected penis smell smells like?

54 minutes ago, Winnie said:

Rather than whether liking the smell or not, after watching the top washed his dick in front of me, when i try to suck his dick, can still smell some kind of smell emitting from his penis hole. As the smell may be due to STD infection, i end up not sucking it.

How does a STD infected penis smell smells like?

Lol

• 5 months later...
Guest homeless
1 hour ago, HUNGRYBTMS said:

Dick smell is a measure of manliness

like that you go smell those OLD and homeless man 

I am sure they are all VERY MANLY to u 

cock reason ! 

On 9/15/2023 at 7:34 PM, Guest Smegma said:

I like to smell and eat smegma. Find it so hot. 

Lol all these replies sound so childish. Eat smegma? Put on pizza? How about add to milk and make yoghurt? I think the bacteria will be very effective fermenting the milk.  Or make burnt cheesecake with it

Obviously you need to know that original masculine smell and the smell that created from not washing or taking shower for few days are 2 different kind of smell.

Masculine penis smell is a turn on.....but the unhygienic smell will make you puke. Sure you know what I mean.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.