Male HQ

What is consider fat/ugly body in the gay community?

Guest Fit hunk

Guest Fit hunk

So have been looking at my Twitter followers and noticed many slim/slender twinks calling themselves fat when they have beautiful lean fit bodies to pound on. Are they aneroxic or have the gay community been toxic to what justifies as lean fit? No abs is equavilent to being fat?

For me fat or chubby is when the guy jumps, his tummy wobbles up and down. Or cant even do 1 proper pull up. Just look at the married men on the street, in your office when the ugly protruding beer bellies. That my boys are the real pigs!

7 hours ago, Guest Fit hunk said:

So have been looking at my Twitter followers and noticed many slim/slender twinks calling themselves fat when they have beautiful lean fit bodies to pound on. Are they aneroxic or have the gay community been toxic to what justifies as lean fit? No abs is equavilent to being fat?

For me fat or chubby is when the guy jumps, his tummy wobbles up and down. Or cant even do 1 proper pull up. Just look at the married men on the street, in your office when the ugly protruding beer bellies. That my boys are the real pigs!

Your perfect description of @G_M was deliberate or unintentionally done?? Now you know why this thread is in the Flaming Room? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.