Male HQ

Guest Derrick Bitching in other thread

Guest Derrick

Guest Derrick

I am a straight but like to fuck asses of men and after fucking asses come back and fuck my wife. Sometimes, I just treat assholes as pussy. But men I fucked is like go outside and 偷吃, is like visit female prostitutes. But wife is to bear my offspring. Moreover, men don't get pregnant and safer for men to be treated as whores, easier also.  However,  if want me to merry and have a relationship of course with a girl la.

Guest Stereotypes
3 hours ago, Guest Derrick said:

I am a straight but like to fuck asses of men and after fucking asses come back and fuck my wife. Sometimes, I just treat assholes as pussy. But men I fucked is like go outside and 偷吃, is like visit female prostitutes. But wife is to bear my offspring. Moreover, men don't get pregnant and safer for men to be treated as whores, easier also.  However,  if want me to merry and have a relationship of course with a girl la.

Everyone stereotype that top is karang while bottom is a whore whose asses are open to public for entry. So bottom don’t anyhow open your legs. Once open your legs wide wide, you are seen as a whore whom give license to enter your hole. 

Guest Derrick

Everyone stereotype that top is karang while bottom is a whore whose asses are open to public for entry. So bottom don’t anyhow open your legs. Once open your legs wide wide, you are seen as a whore whom give license to enter your hole. 

Of course what, only prostitutes do that and very automatic. I went to gay sauna hook up the guy go room, he will automatically leave up his legs. I will put lot of life and enter his hole. After entering,  he will say "wow你的很粗, 有大條, 很 shiok", "幹我深一點"。 I felt like a gangster the more I scold the whores vargularity.  The more loudly he will mourne ike a girl. The more he morne the deeper I fuck till he begs for more. After the fuck, I am guilty and asked another guy to come in to rape him and have threesome together with my dick for him to suck , while another fucks that men. Till his ass hole is full of my sperm and another guy sperm as we cum inside feeling satisfied after sex. Somemore low as 10 dollars rather than go Geylang to find positutes. Cheap male whores. Can fuck and go like a machine used a go. So convenient.

Guest Open leg wide wide
1 hour ago, Guest Derrick said:

Everyone stereotype that top is karang while bottom is a whore whose asses are open to public for entry. So bottom don’t anyhow open your legs. Once open your legs wide wide, you are seen as a whore whom give license to enter your hole. 

Of course what, only prostitutes do that and very automatic. I went to gay sauna hook up the guy go room, he will automatically leave up his legs. I will put lot of life and enter his hole. After entering,  he will say "wow你的很粗, 有大條, 很 shiok", "幹我深一點"。 I felt like a gangster the more I scold the whores vargularity.  The more loudly he will mourne ike a girl. The more he morne the deeper I fuck till he begs for more. After the fuck, I am guilty and asked another guy to come in to rape him and have threesome together with my dick for him to suck , while another fucks that men. Till his ass hole is full of my sperm and another guy sperm as we cum inside feeling satisfied after sex. Somemore low as 10 dollars rather than go Geylang to find positutes. Cheap male whores. Can fuck and go like a machine used a go. So convenient.

Those who open leg wide wide should understand that straight guys or top gays treat you as whores and can f a few with just ten dollars entry fees. I know how some bottom can be so slutty in the room beg u f him deep deep and he will moan like girls. Some even don’t mind play threesome with one cock in his mouth and another in his ass. That’s why some bottoms are treated as slut or whores or worse than prostitutes. Tops roles are always superior while bottoms are under their mercy 

Guest SluttyCB
5 minutes ago, Guest Open leg wide wide said:

Those who open leg wide wide should understand that straight guys or top gays treat you as whores and can f a few with just ten dollars entry fees. I know how some bottom can be so slutty in the room beg u f him deep deep and he will moan like girls. Some even don’t mind play threesome with one cock in his mouth and another in his ass. That’s why some bottoms are treated as slut or whores or worse than prostitutes. Tops roles are always superior while bottoms are under their mercy 

This is called service mah.  Serve the straight guy let him shiok. He will love gays

Guest Derrick

Those who open leg wide wide should understand that straight guys or top gays treat you as whores and can f a few with just ten dollars entry fees. I know how some bottom can be so slutty in the room beg u f him deep deep and he will moan like girls. Some even don’t mind play threesome with one cock in his mouth and another in his ass. That’s why some bottoms are treated as slut or whores or worse than prostitutes. Tops roles are always superior while bottoms are under their mercy .

Of course, we top give our sperm leh. Of course more superior la. Be appreciative. You bottom are just like the geylang whore. Fuck and go , sometimes we want cheaper alternatives then find you. After that, multiple people used one after another like toilet.

Guest Derelict
6 hours ago, Guest Derrick said:

Of course, we top give our sperm leh. Of course more superior la. Be appreciative. You bottom are just like the geylang whore. Fuck and go , sometimes we want cheaper alternatives then find you. After that, multiple people used one after another like toilet.

I always want to give a straight asshole a good pounding. I won't use lube and watch your backside tear as I shove in forcefully. As your cry in pain, I pound deeper and deeper and feel blood on my dick. As you sob and beg for mercy, I slam in all the way, pull out completely and slam it back all the way in again. 

So you gradually relax and moan and began jacking off your semi, I slap you and call you a fucking bitch. You ask for more. I verbally abuse you more. Until I feel tired and ask you to sit on top and ride up and down crying like some hussy with no pussy. Then I shove you so hard and you collpse on the floor and I spray all over your tear sodden face. 

Guest Derrick

Anyway thanks bro , I am leaving gay circle already. Met my gf already. Will miss your fit muscles guys that I fucked previously.  From now on will fuck pussy instead of assholes.  And to those 10 dollars whores, thanks you for letting me know fuck while I wait for my girlfriend leaving my sperm for her. Farewell gay sauna, gay cruise place. You will be part of my growing up memory.  However, you are there temporarily.

Guest Derrick

I always want to give a straight asshole a good pounding. I won't use lube and watch your backside tear as I shove in forcefully. As your cry in pain, I pound deeper and deeper and feel blood on my dick. As you sob and beg for mercy, I slam in all the way, pull out completely and slam it back all the way in again. 

So you gradually relax and moan and began jacking off your semi, I slap you and call you a fucking bitch. You ask for more. I verbally abuse you more. Until I feel tired and ask you to sit on top and ride up and down crying like some hussy with no pussy. Then I shove you so hard and you collpse on the floor and I spray all over your tear sodden face. 

Sorry you won't have the chance already . I decided to leave the gay circle. Shove it up my ass I think not possible la cause abandoning you cheap whores.

Guest Derrick

Thought I was a gay previously , fucked thousand of men in kb, shogun, cruise clubs , macritchic and used to masterbate a lot. Till after meeting my current girlfriend, refrain from all these already. No longer have this urge already. Since she saves everything for me. I am willing to leave my sperm for her.

1 hour ago, Guest Derrick said:

Anyway thanks bro , I am leaving gay circle already. Met my gf already. Will miss your fit muscles guys that I fucked previously.  From now on will fuck pussy instead of assholes.  And to those 10 dollars whores, thanks you for letting me know fuck while I wait for my girlfriend leaving my sperm for her. Farewell gay sauna, gay cruise place. You will be part of my growing up memory.  However, you are there temporarily.

Please don't come back!

Guest Derelict
5 hours ago, Guest Derrick said:

Sorry you won't have the chance already . I decided to leave the gay circle. Shove it up my ass I think not possible la cause abandoning you cheap whores.

You say only. The moment your GF is away you go back to your $10 frens.

The other reason you say you are leaving is because you are afraid you might become a bottom or get gang raped - like your $10 whores.

• G_M changed the title to Guest Derrick Bitching in other thread
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.