Male HQ

Masturbation Experiences

wayneteo

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2020 at 3:26 PM, Lookseearound said:

if i recalled correctly, started masturbation since 7 or 8yo.. didnt know it is called masturbation though.. played w my hard dick and got dry orgasm haha.. at times played w my female cousin of my age.. she showed me her pussy.. was canned by my parents when they discovered.. ha.. it continued till present despite married.. can say masturbation is my long old friend.. ever since, tried edging, flashlight, banana, vibrator etc.. simply shiok. 

Wow... You're straight when you're young. 

On 11/20/2020 at 4:08 PM, wayneteo said:

Please share your experiences on how you learn how to jerk off.

At what age did you start jerking? Did you experience dry orgasm?

I think I ever experienced dry orgasm a few times while sleeping before I reached puberty. At that time, I was too young to know Wat was that till I happened to stroke my dick till ejaculation in one afternoon after hearing my classmates discussion about stroking dicks in the classroom. I was shocked n surprised when thick white liquid with an awful smell shot out from dick after experiencing a very shiok sensation. From that time onwards, I play with my dick very frequent as I liked the intense sensation as my dick ejaculates out my lava.