Male HQ

Father & Son (story)

Guest Daddy Oh

Guest Daddy Oh

30 years ago, while serving NS, I always felt like an outsider among the Hokkien pengs. While they are OK, there wasn't anything to talk about.

Then the A level batch came in.  And I made new friends. Among them a quiet tall guy. I did not notice him at first because of he kept to himself. Gradually, we talked more and I found that we actually had a lot in common. It progressed to mild flirtation. And he always said I had nice hands and would proceed to  hold and tickle my palm. We sometimes went out to clubs as part of the army group. Those of you my age group, recall RUMOURS

During lunch hour we would sit in the mess and hold hands quietly. And then rub each other through the trouser fabric.  We would both get very aroused.

One night there was an exercise and required all servicemen to stay overnight. When it was time to sleep, he said he wanted to lie next to me. After the lights went out, we started to hold hands. Gradually I undid the buttons of his pants and took out his dick. It was a humongous one that matched his tall and well built body. I recall it was hard as iron. And I enjoyed playing with the pre cum on the dick slit. I would lift my finger  and the sticky trail follows.

After that incident, we kind of drifted apart. I was near ROD or ORD as they call it now. He had some interest in a female.

Recently, I ran into a uni student. A lot of him reminded me of someone. We talked and found we went to the same gym. One day, we made it a point to workout together.  He was wearing very tight nike cycling shorts and the outlines were pretty clear.  I asked him to spot me. He stood above my face and help with the barbells.  I could smell the heady scent.

After half an hour, I went to shower.  After my bath, I headed to the steam room. He was sitting there completely naked.  We made some small talk and accidentally brushed against each other. I noticed he was rock hard. While "pimping iron", the door opened abruptly and a guy walked in. I stared at him for a moment, while quickly letting go of what I was holding. His eyes widened in surprise and saaid:"Long time no see but wnat are you doing with my son?"

Watch out for next episode.

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son, Episode 2.

...slack jawed, I stared at the hunk looming over me. "You are...?" I strained to get a better view through the fog.

His face, so different, yet so faniliar. There's a moustache and beard. Very well groomed and cut. A bit of grey hair. That ripped mid section, hardened through years of abs training. 

He growled :"Don't you remember, we were at the same camp."

My mind raced, along with my pulse. I was at a loss for words. Then bingo! "That's right! It is really you! How have you been?"

"Been great." Said senior :"Do you know my son?" He indicated to the young man who had retreated into a corner.

I looked from father to son and then back again. Of course! That's why when I met his son, I had a sense of Deja Vu.

He began:"are you teaching my son to...". I recovered quickly and enveloped him in a bear hug. "don't worry." I said :"your son and I have been spending quality time together."  

He demanded :"And what do you mean by that?" 

Running my hands over his hard pecs, I cooed:"working out at the gym. Are you a member too? I've never seen you here before."

"Joined last week to keep an eye on Sonny. I've been getting feedback on his behavior outside."

"what kind of behavior?" I queried. Then I saw his towel was tented. "That kind?" I tugged his towel a little playfully.  It started to unravel, then slipped off his waist with those sexy merman lines. What prevented the towel from falling off completely was a very thick and hard handle...

4 hours ago, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Father & Son, Episode 2.

...slack jawed, I stared at the hunk looming over me. "You are...?" I strained to get a better view through the fog.

His face, so different, yet so faniliar. There's a moustache and beard. Very well groomed and cut. A bit of grey hair. That ripped mid section, hardened through years of abs training. 

He growled :"Don't you remember, we were at the same camp."

My mind raced, along with my pulse. I was at a loss for words. Then bingo! "That's right! It is really you! How have you been?"

"Been great." Said senior :"Do you know my son?" He indicated to the young man who had retreated into a corner.

I looked from father to son and then back again. Of course! That's why when I met his son, I had a sense of Deja Vu.

He began:"are you teaching my son to...". I recovered quickly and enveloped him in a bear hug. "don't worry." I said :"your son and I have been spending quality time together."  

He demanded :"And what do you mean by that?" 

Running my hands over his hard pecs, I cooed:"working out at the gym. Are you a member too? I've never seen you here before."

"Joined last week to keep an eye on Sonny. I've been getting feedback on his behavior outside."

"what kind of behavior?" I queried. Then I saw his towel was tented. "That kind?" I tugged his towel a little playfully.  It started to unravel, then slipped off his waist with those sexy merman lines. What prevented the towel from falling off completely was a very thick and hard handle...

Go on pls!!

Guest Daddy Oh

Father& Son, Episode 3

The rod started to twitch and jerk by itself. Up and down, up and down. My  eyes followed in helpless fascination and anticipation. Little by little the towel slid off the shaft. Finally, the entire wrap dropped like some heavy stage curtain for the show to begin.

I reached out to touch that enormous reddish head. Precum oozed out plentifully and I used it to slowly slather in a circular motion, all over his glans. My other hand encircled his shaft, using the water vapor to slick it up. He  turned to his his son:"See this? Let mee show you how it's done." Without further ado, he grabbed my face with both hands and shoved his meat into my eager mouth. 

I almost gagged becuase he rammed all the way in. Water droplets dripped from his abs down his pubes and onto my face. Oh the intoxicating manly scent! I could still smell his workout. He proceeded to slide in a out, while I savoured thee taste of his precum. A little sting and slightly salty. 

All of a sudden, he pulled out abruptly and turned me around. He had me kneel on the ground with my hands on the bench. "Come here!" He comanded his son. By now the young man had recovered from his awkwardness, shame and fright at meeting his dad in this situation. Sporting a huge boner, he sauntered over in great manly strides.

My ex amry mate proceeded to pull my ass cheeks apart. "Watch this" He said. He inserted his thumb in first, pulled it out, followed by the index finger. "Go on try it" He instructed. The younger version came over. A little shy at first, he probed gently. Graduaally he became more adventurous and even put two fingers in at once!

My body bucked and heaved from his amorous explorations. "Hold him down" barked the commander, "and use your free hand!" Both used one hand to hold my butt and the other to finger. First the dad's and then the son's. In a change of attack, both their fingers reached inside as I cried out loud...

1 hour ago, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Father& Son, Episode 3

The rod started to twitch and jerk by itself. Up and down, up and down. My  eyes followed in helpless fascination and anticipation. Little by little the towel slid off the shaft. Finally, the entire wrap dropped like some heavy stage curtain for the show to begin.

I reached out to touch that enormous reddish head. Precum oozed out plentifully and I used it to slowly slather in a circular motion, all over his glans. My other hand encircled his shaft, using the water vapor to slick it up. He  turned to his his son:"See this? Let mee show you how it's done." Without further ado, he grabbed my face with both hands and shoved his meat into my eager mouth. 

I almost gagged becuase he rammed all the way in. Water droplets dripped from his abs down his pubes and onto my face. Oh the intoxicating manly scent! I could still smell his workout. He proceeded to slide in a out, while I savoured thee taste of his precum. A little sting and slightly salty. 

All of a sudden, he pulled out abruptly and turned me around. He had me kneel on the ground with my hands on the bench. "Come here!" He comanded his son. By now the young man had recovered from his awkwardness, shame and fright at meeting his dad in this situation. Sporting a huge boner, he sauntered over in great manly strides.

My ex amry mate proceeded to pull my ass cheeks apart. "Watch this" He said. He inserted his thumb in first, pulled it out, followed by the index finger. "Go on try it" He instructed. The younger version came over. A little shy at first, he probed gently. Graduaally he became more adventurous and even put two fingers in at once!

My body bucked and heaved from his amorous explorations. "Hold him down" barked the commander, "and use your free hand!" Both used one hand to hold my butt and the other to finger. First the dad's and then the son's. In a change of attack, both their fingers reached inside as I cried out loud...

fuck getting hard reading this!

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son, Episode 4

Both their fingers was inside, while the fingers outside stroked my perineum. I writhed and wriggled at their sensitive manipulations while my hands reached back to try caressing the dual poles. 

"Let's turn him around," Junior suggested. Both lifted me up and placed me on the bench. I flipped my arms back over my head. "Ooh, waxed armpits eh?" Smiled Senior. "We will deal with that."  Sonny crossed over to my left while his daddy started work on my right pit. A first some light cat like licks. Then their tongues extended deeper into the pits, darting in and out, later nibbling the area around them. It was unbearable and yet I was powerless to stop it. Finally, both buried their faces and chewed hard. The incredible sensations made me gasped audibly. 

As they paused to take a breath, I sat up. I motioned to them to stand in front of me. I fondled both tools, now dripping heavily with longish strands of clear liquid. The fathers' thick plow stick and the son's long schlong curved to the left like  a banana. Mmm mmm. Both were circumcised. 

I rubbed both their cocks on my erect nipples. I tried inserting the nipple tips into their piss slits. Both their mouths were wide open, breathing heavily from the ticklish feeling. I said :"I've never sucked both daddy and son before, so I"m going to now." I licked the penile head of the son's first, starting from scrotum, slowly travelling up the shaft with little darts of the tongue, finally to the underside of the head. I looked him in the eye and said :"you taste really good." 

Daddy was stroking his own thickness like a beer can, while watching my lips move up and down over the youth's mushroom. Actually more like a enormous toadstool. I stopped and said:"I think Daddy requires my services."  I crawled over to that huge frankfurter. Man it was so thick that I had to stretch my jaw around it.  Treating it like a lollipop. Swirling my tongue all over the shaft and heart shaped glans.  I swallowed it slowly - inch by inch, finally reaching the base. A jaw breaker it was!

"C'mom" ordered Senior. "Let's us give him a taste of what he's given us." As I laid on the bench, the two began to nibble and bite my nipples, working their way down to my aroused manhood. Daddy was the first to suck me. His head travelled upwards and downwards while his seed tongued my jewels and pulled at them with his beautiful lips. My old friend then took my hardness and rubbed it all over his beard and moustache in a lascivious manner.  After a while, I said:"Why don't you let your son try it, he needs the experience?" Without missing a beat, Junior sucked like a pro, groaning and moaning about how good it felt in his mouth. 

"OK, enough of this. Let's get down to real business"  my mate ordered  sternly...

• G_M changed the title to Father & Son (story)
Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son, Episode 5

Daddy proceeded to lift my legs to place them on his expansive marble chiselled chest.  His biceps bulged out at the effort and the light sprinkling of hair on his arms glistened from the sweat.

"Hold on!" Protested his son. "I haven't tried that 69 position guys in school raved about." As his dad paused and nodded, he knelt over my face and bent his own over my pubes. Ah the naughty boy had waxed his ass hole. I immediately started work, holding and smacking those peach blossoms while trying to locate the velvety core.

Still holding my legs up. Daddy kissed and sucked my feet, lavishing those irresistible tongue action on the soles. He moved down on the insides of my thighs, alternatively teasing me with little love bites and tickling the area with his facial hair.  Finally, he reached those nooks, crannies and crevices. Like an thorough investigator, he left "no stone unturned" so to speak.

Meanwhile, my lips found the best possible spot between the hard smooth glutes of Daddy's offspring. Giving those pillows a light smacking, I  trailed the outlines of his opening with circular movements, while Junior with his mouth full of my tumescence, mumbled unintelligible things.  My mouth wandered sensuously from ballsac to the tight entrance while his dad slurped on my butt like a wild animal.

Suddenly, Daddy's voice boomed through the mist! " I'd like to plow him now!" I felt Junior's warm mouth leaving my hard on and his own crowbar was pulled out of mine. Dad grabbed my legs, hoisted them in the air and took aim. He must have a latent talent for a marksman because the first attempt was a bullseye. His enlarged member went in all the way and slapped his pubes against my butt with a loud collision. I felt as though all the wind in my sails have been knocked out. He stayed inside unmoving for a few seconds. As quickly as he entered, he pulled out the entire dong in a flash. A delightful shock to my system but it left a huge void.

"No don't!" I said weakly. Daddy smirked and his pectorals puffed:"want more? Beg me." I moaned:"Please sir, please come back!" He slammed in again, pulled out his entire shaft, leaving the head in and rammed back in again. A true rough rider! 

Watching his dad pound me like a madman, I saw sonny press his tool down and let in fly back up to hit his abs. The slapping sounds from both men made me add to the cacophony with my own ecstatic moans. 

His son then got up and stalked towards us...

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son, Episode 6

"Why don't you take a break dad? Let me take over for a while" suggested the young man, brandishing his long piece like a formidable weapon. "Ok! I could use a tiny break" daddy agreed. He withdrew with a loud plop and settled at the other end, that baton waving by itself, covered with a flimy layer.

The 20 something turned me flat on my stomach. He pulled my legs to part a little and laid on top. Slowly he inserted himself. Because he had a curved instrument, one side of my wall felt him more keenly.  He moved in a roundabout way, rotating his hips. I felt like I was being stirred. His arms moved round to hug me while that huge egg plant functioned like a prostate massager. As he bit my ear,  I involuntarily squeezed my legs together like a vice. Sweat poured from his body and dripped all over me while his pointy nipples traced my back mischieviously.  

"I'd like to sit on you guys"  I said.  Both men got up and then laid on the floor, the feet of one next to the other's head. I sat on Dad's stout can first. He bent his knees to pump me hard from below. "I like the view from here" said senior as I rode him like a beast. As he thrust upwards, my dick slapped up against my belly. As he went downwards, my dick flopped against HIS stomach. In the process, I almost lost my balance. Luckily I caught hold of junior's support beam. My fingers clasped the boy's shaft and I thumbed his glans forcefully. 

The younger dude tugged at my arm. "Sorry sir" I said, "Gotta switch places for a while." The old man laughed. "Go on" he told his son, "I've paved the way for you already."  Like his father predicted, his son entered effortlessly. I moved my hips in clockwise motion and then anti clockwise causing Junior's eyes to roll backwards. I leaned back to grabbed hold of senior's thickness. It was so slippery that my left hand flew up and down on its own - my right keeping balance on Junior's sturdy hairy leg. 

The youngster was moaning so loud that his Dad must have thought his son was close to climaxing. "Hold on" instructed my mate. "Let's us give our friend here a real treat, one he deserves greatly. Stay put" He pushed me down so that I was face to face with the handsome youth. 

Still inside me, his son enveloped me with his strong arms. I felt Daddy's plower hit my rear end. Is he going to..?  Before I could answer my own question, Daddy entered. With two large organs inside, I almost passed out. Both men began to thrust in unison. Like the centerpiece of a sandwich, stretched beyond my limit, I revelled in their urgency, their determination, their pure energy. The feeling was monumental. It felt like a plane was about to take off. I cried out loud as I shot my load all over the son. With each shot, my muscles contracted and convulsed round their poles, massaging and gripping them together. Both men hollereed as hot spurts filled my insides.  It was as if time stood still. 

The three of us laid there to catch our collective breath. Then both men slipped out.  I noticed all of us were still hard. "Why don't we have a group jerk?" I said. I took hold of Daddy's tool and pressed mine to his, jerking us both with slick juices. Then sonny came close and rubbed his dick with mine.  With our free hands, the three of us pinched one anothers' nipples.

Both men were close, so I knelt in front of them. Dad came first spurting like a fountain, showering me with wet sticky manjuice. And then it was his son, shooting jets of thick white cum with the precision of a water gun. The blood relatives then patted and smeared their seed all over my chest, stomach. Daddy stuck his fingers in for me to taste while his son used their mixed concoction to jerk me off.   The intensity of the encounter got to me, I pressed their shoulders so that they knelt down. while blasting my load, I alternated between the two, so that they got their fair share.

We collapsed on the floor, entangled in one anothers' arms. Slowly we lapped up whatever remained. Then Senior said:"That's amazing but we gotta go." "wait!" I said. "There's somthing we haven't done yet."  I grabbed and kissed him hard. He responded by sticking his tongue in my mouth. I then turned  to his son and asked:"can I kiss your beautiful lips?"  The young man held my shoulders and deep kissed me, btiting my lips lightly. "That's my answer."

Both men got up. Senior cocked an eyebrow :"Shall we have coffee? Meet you at the cafe in an hour?" He clapped his son on the shoulder, "Let's go shower." As both men turned, their dicks swung and brushed against that of the other. I chuckled at the sight. Daddy winked conspiratorially while his son grinned broadly. Then both turned and headed for the door.

It was a thrilling sight watching both men make confident strides while naked. The elder's buttocks was deeply tanned and hard like granite while the youthful bubble butt was fair and firm, blushing a little from the spanking I've given him earlier.

I felt good. An old friendship renewed and a budding one enhanced. A great way to spend Friday afternoon. Luckily the gym was practically empty.

Whew!

And that, my friends is the concluding episode.

47 minutes ago, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Father & Son, Episode 6

"Why don't you take a break dad? Let me take over for a while" suggested the young man, brandishing his long piece like a formidable weapon. "Ok! I could use a tiny break" daddy agreed. He withdrew with a loud plop and settled at the other end, that baton waving by itself, covered with a flimy layer.

The 20 something turned me flat on my stomach. He pulled my legs to part a little and laid on top. Slowly he inserted himself. Because he had a curved instrument, one side of my wall felt him more keenly.  He moved in a roundabout way, rotating his hips. I felt like I was being stirred. His arms moved round to hug me while that huge egg plant functioned like a prostate massager. As he bit my ear,  I involuntarily squeezed my legs together like a vice. Sweat poured from his body and dripped all over me while his pointy nipples traced my back mischieviously.  

"I'd like to sit on you guys"  I said.  Both men got up and then laid on the floor, the feet of one next to the other's head. I sat on Dad's stout can first. He bent his knees to pump me hard from below. "I like the view from here" said senior as I rode him like a beast. As he thrust upwards, my dick slapped up against my belly. As he went downwards, my dick flopped against HIS stomach. In the process, I almost lost my balance. Luckily I caught hold of junior's support beam. My fingers clasped the boy's shaft and I thumbed his glans forcefully. 

The younger dude tugged at my arm. "Sorry sir" I said, "Gotta switch places for a while." The old man laughed. "Go on" he told his son, "I've paved the way for you already."  Like his father predicted, his son entered effortlessly. I moved my hips in clockwise motion and then anti clockwise causing Junior's eyes to roll backwards. I leaned back to grabbed hold of senior's thickness. It was so slippery that my left hand flew up and down on its own - my right keeping balance on Junior's sturdy hairy leg. 

The youngster was moaning so loud that his Dad must have thought his son was close to climaxing. "Hold on" instructed my mate. "Let's us give our friend here a real treat, one he deserves greatly. Stay put" He pushed me down so that I was face to face with the handsome youth. 

Still inside me, his son enveloped me with his strong arms. I felt Daddy's plower hit my rear end. Is he going to..?  Before I could answer my own question, Daddy entered. With two large organs inside, I almost passed out. Both men began to thrust in unison. Like the centerpiece of a sandwich, stretched beyond my limit, I revelled in their urgency, their determination, their pure energy. The feeling was monumental. It felt like a plane was about to take off. I cried out loud as I shot my load all over the son. With each shot, my muscles contracted and convulsed round their poles, massaging and gripping them together. Both men hollereed as hot spurts filled my insides.  It was as if time stood still. 

The three of us laid there to catch our collective breath. Then both men slipped out.  I noticed all of us were still hard. "Why don't we have a group jerk?" I said. I took hold of Daddy's tool and pressed mine to his, jerking us both with slick juices. Then sonny came close and rubbed his dick with mine.  With our free hands, the three of us pinched one anothers' nipples.

Both men were close, so I knelt in front of them. Dad came first spurting like a fountain, showering me with wet sticky manjuice. And then it was his son, shooting jets of thick white cum with the precision of a water gun. The blood relatives then patted and smeared their seed all over my chest, stomach. Daddy stuck his fingers in for me to taste while his son used their mixed concoction to jerk me off.   The intensity of the encounter got to me, I pressed their shoulders so that they knelt down. while blasting my load, I alternated between the two, so that they got their fair share.

We collapsed on the floor, entangled in one anothers' arms. Slowly we lapped up whatever remained. Then Senior said:"That's amazing but we gotta go." "wait!" I said. "There's somthing we haven't done yet."  I grabbed and kissed him hard. He responded by sticking his tongue in my mouth. I then turned  to his son and asked:"can I kiss your beautiful lips?"  The young man held my shoulders and deep kissed me, btiting my lips lightly. "That's my answer."

Both men got up. Senior cocked an eyebrow :"Shall we have coffee? Meet you at the cafe in an hour?" He clapped his son on the shoulder, "Let's go shower." As both men turned, their dicks swung and brushed against that of the other. I chuckled at the sight. Daddy winked conspiratorially while his son grinned broadly. Then both turned and headed for the door.

It was a thrilling sight watching both men make confident strides while naked. The elder's buttocks was deeply tanned and hard like granite while the youthful bubble butt was fair and firm, blushing a little from the spanking I've given him earlier.

I felt good. An old friendship renewed and a budding one enhanced. A great way to spend Friday afternoon. Luckily the gym was practically empty.

Whew!

And that, my friends is the concluding episode.

This is a interesting story of father and son

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son Episode 7 - Episode after epilogue

Rather reluctantly, I rinsed off the sexy evidence left on me by both men. Following a hot shower, I changed into shorts and tank top and went to meet my friends at the cafe.

Both men had already ordered and I caught a wiff of the brews they were sipping.  "Try the Viennese coffee and Tiramisu. They are the house specials" the more senior one suggested.  I took a small chunk of cake and drank some of the Euro coffee. "It's excellent!" I enthused. But actually, I was more enthusiatic of the fact that they were wearing tight white shorts and tanks so skimpy that they might as well go topless. 

His son stood up :"Dad, I have to go. There's a New Year's Eve gathering at my friend's place and we will be partying all night."  My friend clapped his son on the back and winked :"Go on! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Junior turned to me, grasped my arm and said :"Happy New Year. Let's meet again soon." Just then, the sun beam cast a glow on his shorts and I saw that enormous male appendage. "Gone commando, haven't you?" I teased.  Grinned Junior :"It's a pool party. Bye for now!"  

Junior walked off, his plentiful ass cupped by tight stretch spandex. "I've got plenty for you to see too" asserted my friend. He moved his legs apart, the cycling shorts showcasing that thick piece so well that it bordered on the obscene. As he moved his arms back over his head, I got a direct view of slightly bushy pits while the singlet unleashed those dark nipples. 

My friend looked at me casually :"Would yoou like something light to eat and then go to my place? My wife's in Ipoh visiting relatives" I said:"Tell me about your life after amry." "Well I got married" he said with a sigh :"it was more of a business arrangement. To strenghten ties between two families, to have children and to keep the money within our circle. My wife and I have an open relationship. She has her dalliances and I have mine." 

We ate quickly and then left in my friend's Alfa Romeo. "I recall your Dad used to drive you to camp in an Alfa" I teased :"our mates did admire and envy you." He smiled :"we were boys then."  I watched his arm muscles bulge and move as he steered into the carpark and getting a glimpse of those chocolate colored teats every now and then. His thigh muscle flexed as he stepped on the brake to start parking, causing his dick to stick out from the material.  

Home was a posh condo in the Farrer Road area.  Using a card, my friend tapped a lift panel marked "For Residents Only".  Stopping at the tenth floor the lift opened in front  of the apartment. "Make youself comfortable" smiled my mate as we entered. "I'll get the drinks."

I took a seat and glanced round. The apartment was very spacious and tall. While the decor was minimalist, the furniture and other home accessories had been chosen with great care. There was this huge sunburst chandelier that hung from the ceiling, with numerous lighting spokes. Art sculptures posed next to plush sofas while a Mexican rug played host to a designer coffee table. A magnificent contamporary oriental painting commanded the attention of this living area. 

"Mojito okay?" My mate advanced with two glasses of clear sparkling drink garnished with mint leaves and lime wedges.  We clinked glasses and I said :"This is a beautiful place." My friend laughed :"recall I was into designer brands in the 80s? Some thiing's never change." I hesitated a bit and asked :"I was wondering why we kind of drifted apart during our army days?" My friend looked at me sheepishly, paused for a moment and said:"I could not face the fact that I was attracted to guys. All along I thought I was straight. You were the first guy I was sexually attracted to. At that time I could not accept that, so I avoided you." 

He continue :"back then, my family had already arranged for me to marry my present wife. It's either this or be disowned. Luckily, she's rather open minded and we have an undertsanding where discretion is concerned. As we have fulfilled our obligations and produced an heir, we leanred not to be so strict with ourselves. We even sleep in seperate bedrooms."

"Your dalliances, are they mostly with men?" I asked.  His expression serious, my mate explained :"There were a few flings but nothing serious. By some strange twist of fate I met you today." I agreed:"I had a shock that later became a surprise. A very great one."  Looking him in the eye, I said : "I wonder what would have happened if we had gotten into a relationship all those years ago?"

My mate put his drink down, moved closer and held my hand. "I made a mistake last time. Can I make it up to you?" He leaned over and kissed me on  the lips. I parted mine so that his tongue can enter. As we embraced, I started to take off his top and he mine, so that we could press our bodies against one another. 

"Let's go to my room" whispered my mate as he pulled down my shorts to unleash my erection. I rubbed his hard on through the tights watching them get dark and wet with pre cum.  I touched his swollen part tenderly. Finally I pulled down his shorts to set hs manhood free.

Holding my hand, he led me into his lair. He laid me down and said :"I want to make love to you properly."  My friend then laid on top of me and kissed me hard, while our erections rubbed together. The friction caused both of us to leak and lube up one another's dicks even more. My old friend started a world tour of my body, lavishing kisses and love bites everywhere. He then turned me over on my stomach, moving around until he found the back of my knees.  He licked and bit these highly sensitive parts, cuasing me to hold onto the pillow for dear life. Presently, he arrived at my buttcheeks. Spreading them, he inserted his tongue, slowly probing, searching, teasing and even entering a little. 

I moaned :"Let me suck your cock." He stood up and placed his tool over my face. He moved slowly in and out with confident strokes. He graoned :"I'm here now. Every inch is for you." He slapped his pubes against my mouth, giving a whiff of all his pure unadulterated man musk. I patted him to indictae for him to lie down.  I held his cock and looked at him lustfully :"You smell so good. I love how your cock tastes." I continued to tongue his balls and shaft, flicking at his glans. 

"Sit on my cock amd ride me" ordered my friend. I positioned myself to manoeuvre his beer can into my hole. I rode up and down, letting my ass suck his cock. My friend tweaked my nipples while my dick bounced against his abdomen, dripping copious amounts of natural juices. As I continued my ride, my friend reached out to jack me off. 

Presently, he commanded :'lie on you side, I want to fuck you from behind." He lifted one of my legs up and entered. With one arm over my chest, he started to thrust in slow sensual strokes. "You like this don't you?" He demanded "bet you wanted me to fuck you like this way back." I moaned :"Keep fucking me. I want you inside forever." My friend continued to nuzzle my neck while his free hand jacked on my hardness. His other hand reached around to pinch my nipples. I moaned and told him :"I'm close." He bit my ear :"wait for me. I want us to come together."

As i climaxed and shot all over myself, my ass muscles went into spasms, clenching and gripping my partner's huge cock. As he roared and filled my insdies with jets of warm liquid, the fireworks too exploded outside his bedroom window.  My friend continued to stay hard and stayed inside of me as we both watched the colorful display erupt outdoors. 

He turned my face sideways, so that he could kiss me. I said softly :"Now that was indeed proper lovemaking, not aerobic sex." My friend remarked :"I don't mean to philosophize. But it's funny how destiny has brought us together - through my son!" We looked at each other and laughed.  His strong arms encircling my chest, my old chum held me close and stroked my cheek. "Happy New Year" he whsipered.

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 8 New Year Party

I was drifting off to sleep, feeling my partner breathe gently against my neck, his chest moving in tandem. Then his smartphone tinkled. I moved my hand back, caressing his butt. "Darling, it's your phone" I cooed softly. "Mmmpf" he mumbled sleepily and stirred.

My mate moaned, slightly exasperated. Slowly, he sat up in bed and picked up his phone. He said :"it's my son. Wonder what happened?" I moved up too as he jabbed on the device. Junior's face appeared on the screen :"Hi Dad! Did I wake you?" As he saw the both of us naked next to each other, he went :"oops, sorry." My friend growled :"What is it, son?" "Listen Dad, my friend asked me to bring some guests to his soiree. I would like both of yo to come" Junior said happily, his face flushed. I thought I saw a naked man walk past behind him. "What kind of party?" I asked :"As you can see, we are not dressed." Ginned sonny :"It's a men only bash. Dress code is no clothing." My mate exclaimed :"What?" Sonny said quickly :"I'll send you the address. Just say you are Owen's guests. See you soon!" 

The screen went blank. My mate and I looked at each other. I drawled :"well there's only one way to find out what your son is up to, isn't it?" We took a quick shower, put on our shorts and drove to the venue.  Turning into a side road, the smartphone's map directed us to the forest area.

We got out in front of a big bungalow. My friend pressed the doorbell. Presently, a young man opened the door, kept it slightly ajar and peered out. "Owen invited us" said my friend. The youth opened the door :"come in please." We entered and saw from the doorway some naked men in the hall. The young man smiled :"This is an all male nude gathering. So I'll take your shorts, please?" We obliged and divested ourselves of the clothing. The tall handsome youth smiled :"I'm Carlos and I'll take you to meet Owen." As I shook his hand, I noticed his long rod standing out proudly.   Carlos explained :"this is the annual university's men only bash, where we don't have to worry about female sensibilities.

Stepping into the hall, I saw what seemed to be a bacchanalian orgy.  Naked men were everywhere, indulging in all sorts of licentious behavior and in various positions and permutations. Sounds of pleasure contrasted with aggressive bodily contact and grunts. Certianly, it was a sight to behold! Our guide interjected our stunned fascination. "Shall I bring you to Owen? Your son's there with him" said Carlos. Sheepishly, we nodded, a little unwilling to part from this live show.

Carlos led us to an outdoor area. The pool was situated right in the forest. Hot hunks frolicked in the water while handsome lads stood around talking and laughing.  My mate and I adjusted our manhoods, which were sticking out by now.  Carlos motioned to us :"they are over there." 

My friend looked over and saw his son. The lad and two other well built youths were playing and fondling one another's cocks.  Sounds of laughter and exclamations such as :"wow! it's huge!" emanated from the group. My friend cleared his throat :"Hello son." His son cried :"Glad to see you both! Allow me to introduce." "Owen, this is my dad and his old friend." Turning to us, he said :"This is Owen, men's club president and organiser of this fuckfest." Owen puunched him on the arm and stepped forward :"pleased to meet you both. Glad you could join us."

Owen's a tall six footer with a physique that could grace men's fitness magazines. Strong arms bulged out from a broad chest, with hard six packs. His appendage was equally impressive, pointing out perpendicularly. Owen grabbed my hand and shook it, letting his fingers tickle my palm.  My mate's son continued :"and this is Edgar. Captain of the rugby teaam." A massive hunk smiled and said huskily :"Nice to see you. We've heard so much about you guys." He lowered his eyes and gave sonny a sidelong glance. 

"Hope we did not disappoint" joked my friend as he clapped Edgar on the shoulder. My mate let his hand remain there squeezing Edgar's frame lightly.   Owen said :"we make it a point to record the personal measurements of our members and we would like to take your measurements too." 

Edgar took out a measuring tape while I studied the log book. Edgar - seven inches long, two and a half inches wide. Owen - eight inches long, three inches wide.  Edgar took my friend's measurements :"wow!" He whistled :"six and a half inches long and four inches in circumrerence! Damn!" Owen measured mine. "seven and a half in length and girth three inches!" He remarked, impreesed by my fully extended member. 

Junior finished recording and suggested, :"Shall we play with one another's cocks?"  Owen grabbed my dick while I fondled Edgar's. My mate played with Carlos' stiffer while his son rubbed Edgar's cockhead. I watched everyone get hot and horny. 

I turned my attention to Owen's tumescence. His eight incher was very thick around the shaft. However, the thickness tapered along the shaft to end at his glans. I commented :"Owen, you have a very unique and beautiful cock" as I rubbed pre cum all over his cockhead.  Owen groaned as he pulled my foreskin up and down my glans. "You are pretty impressive yourself. Can't wait to gat a taste." 

"Why don't we go over there?" I suggested. As we both turned,   I saw my friend put his hardness together withh Edgar's and was jerking on both their dicks. Edgar threw his head back and moaned loudly :"Sir! This feels so good." He begged :" Please don't make me come so fast."  Meanwhile, Carlos had put his cockhead to Junior's glans. Carlos stretched his foreskin, so to envelope Junior's mushroom with it. 

Looking at Owen, I smiled :"I always wanted to suck a young man's monster cock and drink his essense." Owen beckoned :"sure. this way please." The youth grabbed me by my cock and started to lead the way...

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 9 

Owen led me under a tree, about a meter away from our group. The four remaining men were still comparing cocks keenly with one another. "We are really glad you and your friend could come" Owen said as he stroked my hardness meaningfully. As I placed my thumbs and rubbed Owen's nipples up and down, I asked :"But this place has so many beautiful young men like yourself." Owen licked his lips :"our club did a member survey. Nearly 90 per cent fantasized about sex with hot older males, you know father figure types. But most men that age did  not stay fit and keep in shape, So guys like you are hard to come by. Luckily sonny was brave enough to suggest his dad and you."

I pinched Owen's nipples hard. "So how do I rate?" I demanded. "Oooh yes sir! Pimch my nipples hard. No one does it better than you" Owen declared, his voice thick with lust. Our dicks thrust against one another, doing a little sword fight. I slapped my dick on Owen's pubes and dick and then rubbed my glans against his balls. "Yeah" groaned Owen "you guys certainly have lots of experience."

I moved down to bite his nipples. Owen gave a sharp cry as I munched on his tender parts. Licking and sucking on them, I made a gradual descend, kissing his abs down to his pubes. I looked up at this handsome man, trembling in front of me and started to tongue his balls, swirling over his moist bag. I reached under his sac to flick at his perineum, causing my friend to shudder. He spread his legs wider, so I could move in between his thighs and lick his waxed asshole. I spread his cheeks and lapped at his hole which opened up easily, giving signs that he had been fucked before.

Finally, I turned to face his phallus. I licked at the little white bumps at the base of his penis, those hair follicles. I ran my tongue up along that shaft and inhaled his strong dick smell.  I looked up to him, commenting :"You smell great, like how a real man should smell."  Owen begged :"Please sir, suck my dick. I got a week's load and my balls are aching." I swirled my tongue over his glans :"You like that boy?" Owen groaned :"Yes sir, keep going." I swallowed his dick and started to suck hard, my lips moving from the base and all the way up to the tip. Increasing my speed, I used my hand to stroke his shaft. Owen looked at me in helpless ecstasy, his face contorting as he thrust his enormous  appendage in and out my mouth.  Owen's jaw hung open as he closed his eyes. "I'm going to come!" His sac contracted as his tasty salty liquid gushed forth and  filled my oral cavity with five days worth of semen.  Owen continued to cry out as he shot some more, his hunky physique shivering and shuddering with each spurt. Presntly, he sighed with satisfaction as I sucked gently, watching him recover. Owen pulled his dick out, his face flushed with pleasure :"man, you suck good dick!"

"Wow, you are still as hard as a rock!" I exclaimed. Owen grinned :"with all these guys around, I'll have a permanent hard on!" I laughed:"Let's see how our friends are doing." We heard Edgar moan out loud as he and my mate continued to rub their cocks together.  Edgar declared:"I never knew rubbing dicks together can feel this good!" I saw my old friend use his thumb to rub over both their glans while his other fingers held both their shafts. My mate pressed, rubbed and moved his hand up and down, as both parties suffused with pleasure.  Edgar moaned loudly :"aaarh! I can't hold it any longer, sir! I gotta shoot." My mate encouraged him :"come all over me." Edgar cried out, his face twisting as he climaxed, spurting out thick white opague creme which drbbled over both their cocks. My mate used his sperm to rub it all over his manhood. "Come suck Daddy's cock and taste your own cum." Obeying, Edgar knelt down to give my mate a sensual blow job. 

Meanwhile, Carlos and Junior were busily slapping their leaking cocks on each other. They then held each other tight and began thrusting their bodies against one another. Friction between their sweaty faces and bodies  caused both men to moan loudly as they ejaculated forcefully. Both turned around, to show the group their sricky male essence smeared all over. 

Owen grabbed my friend's cock. He asked :"sir, I'd like to experience that thick cock that we heard so much about." My mate cast a look at his son, who went red. My friend remarked :"well, he's telling the truth. It's not an easy cock to take. So are you prepared?" Owen laid down on the floor while Edgar passed us a dish of condoms and a bottle of lube. My friend picked up one and voiced his observation :"Thinnest condoms from Japan? Great, let's try them." He slid the rubber on and squeezed some lube on it. Owen flipped his legs over and held them, spreading his ass for his schoolmate's daddy. In one thrust, my chum entered, causing Owen to holler. My friend held Owen's legs and began to slap his pubes against the boy's body. His aggressive pounding made Owen scream even louder. "Fuck me hard, sir! Pound my ass!"  Showing no mercy, my mate used this man's body like an object of lust, to satisfy himself.  I said to Edgar and Carlos :"why don't you guys eat Owen's armpits?"

The two youths grinned and went over. Owen moved his arms back and the two started to chew and suck on the waxed pits. I myself stroked Owen's rigidness while my mate continued to pump Owen for dear life. Owen shouted :"This is so good. Fuck man! I am going to shoot!" Long streams gushed out with great force, landing all over Owen's, Edgar's and Carlos' faces. My friend withdrew and pulled off his condom, watching the happy expression on the kid's face as he kissed Edgar and Carlos.

We noticed that a large group had gathered around us. One of them was holding the log book. He said :"We would like to meet the guy with the cock that's four inches thick. "That would be..."  I pointed at my mate. The lascivious youths ummediately moved over, to caress and grope my mate. 

Following their amorous attention, my friend laid on the floor, spread his legs wide and put his arms over his head. "Come and help yourselves" he said as he winked at me... 

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 10

Spread eagled, my friend laid out like a dish as the ravenous group kissed and licked every part of his body. Two eager youths darted their tongues around his shaft and glans simultaneously. "Yeah boys, lick Daddy's shaft. Make love to my cock" smiled my mate as he watched the young men devour him like people gone out of control.

I put an arm around Edgar and Carlos. "I haven't had a chance to know you better" I said as I grabbed their dicks. Edgar said he's one hundred per cent local. I smiled :"so you grew up here, went to school here..." Edgar finished my sentence :"...lost my virginity here as well." I laughed and turned to Carlos :"what about you? What's your story?" Carlos smiled :"My father is Spanish and my mother Chinese.  We moved here from Chile when I was ten." I affirmed :"that explains your name." I touched the stubble on his face gently and asked :"can I kiss your lips? They are very sensuous." Carlos leaned over to french kiss me, while my other hand pushed Edgar downwards. I bit and pulled at Carlos pucker while Edgar sucked my cock with abandon. I released Carlos and said :"go share my dick with Edgar." Carlos smiled, knelt down and took my seven and a half incher from Edgar's hungry mouth. I saw him put those red lips over my glans. Carlos moved slowly, his lips pulling along the length of my manhood only to disappear as he moved down along my shaft. 

Edgar rubbed his glans against my waist. "Can you fuck us?" He whispered :"we have this fantasy to be fucked by older men." Sit on my cock" I ordered, it goes in better that way." Without missing a beat, Edgar pulled a rubber over my stiffer and eased himself down, facing me. Edgar exhaled loudly as he sat down on my cock with a loud plop.  "woah! Your dick is so big!"  The rugby captain rotated his manly frame, moving it around. Carlos reached behind Edgar to squeeze his nipples, causing the sportsman to moan :"fuck me daddy, I like it hard and rough." I held his waist, bent my legs and started to pump like a piston. The speed and urgency made Edgar whimper loudly :"you are a fucking animal. You fuck like a wild beast!" I responded by slamming all my cock inwards and then then pulling out. Surprised by my withdrawal, the captain begged  :"Please come back!"  I said sternly :"say you want me to fuck you hard sir!" Edgar moaned :"Yes sir! I want you to pound me hard, sir! Please don't pull out."

Edgar bent down to kiss me deep as I continued to  rampage his asshole. His hard on rubbed against my belly leaking lots of juice. Shortly, the captain moaned, his mouth over mine as he climxed, shooting lots of slippery watery semen over my abs and chest. His asshole clenched hard on my dick as he buried his face on my chest breathing hard from relief.

Kissing Edgar tenderly, I cooed :"that was a great fuck."  Carlos stepped over :"my turn" he demanded "csn't wait for that cock to rape me."  Edgar grinned and slapped Carlos butt. "fuck Carlos hard and good sir, he can take a good pounding." Carlos sat with his back facing me as he guided my missile into his entrance.  He winced a little as my length moved in. As he grew accustomed to my dick, Carlos started to ride my cock. I saw his asslips move up and down my shaft, like it was caressing and kissing my member. "Lean back" I ordered :"I'm going to give you a ride." Carlos obeyed. I put my arms around his chest and bent my legs. I started to fuck Carlos like a jackhammer. Carlos cried out in response to my unmerciful drilling. He moved his head side to side, hollering in Spanish. Tears started to stream down his face as I carried on my savage pillaging,making his cock bounce violently. Presently, Carlos roared :"I can't take anymore! I'm going to cum!" I watched him explode like a geyser, the semen sprayed upwards, landing on his face and body. Some jets managed to hit my cheek. 

Carlos collapsed on my body. I played with his manly essence and fed some to him. Carlos and Edgar said together :"we wouldd like you to come on us." "Suck me then!" I commanded. Carlos sat up and both youths put their lips on either side of my shaft and moved in rhythm. My loins started to rumble. "Here it comes!" I shouted and shot numerous jets on both men, giving them a good facial as well as streaks of goo in their hair. I whistled :"Whew! That was great! You guys are accomplished cocksuckers!"  

Carlos and Edgar pulled me up and we strode over to my friend. Guys were queuing up, jacking on their hard ons, awaiting their turn to sit on that beer can that now has become the talk of this soiree. I witnessed some grimace in pain and give up. Some let his dick enter halfway, got cold feet and withdrew. But there were also young men who managed to ride his cock to orgasm, splattering my mate's chest with hot cum. 

As the queue dwindled, I gave my friend a hand and helped him up. My friend smeared the sticky essence all over like shower gel. He licked his fingers :"these guys certainly taste good!" "You haven't seen nothing yet!" Smirked our host. I asked  :"what do you mean, Owen?" Owen grinned slyly, :"you haven't met Wallace yet. He famous in our school but for reasons you can't even begin to fathom."

My curiosity aroused, I said :"tell me more."

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 11 Wallace

Owen looked at us :"Wallace is well....special. He erm...has a third leg" he finished a little delicately. My mate and I looked at each other in shock and ejaculated :"what?! Is he a human tripod or something?" Owen burst out laughing hysterically, attracting the others who came over, wanting to share the joke.

The president of the men's club clutched his stomach, unable to stop laughing. I briefed the rest :"he was talking about someone called Wallace."  The others giggled and gave one another knowing looks. Edgar took the story from here :"Wallace is our rookie but he's already a legend in his own time." The rest sniggered. The rugby captain carried on :'Wallace is also the school's best diver and has collected a couple of medals. Whenever there's a dive competition, the spectators' benches will be filled to capacity."

I nodded to show that I got the hint. My mate chuckled as he asked :"I see. So how long is it?" "One foot" chimed in Carlos. My mate and I chorused :"no way!" "It's true" vouched sonny "he's hung like a horse."  Owen said :"people go not so much as to watch Wallace dive but to see how he's going to pack that piece in his swim briefs. There was once he dived in his briefs. As he got out of the pool, it was sticking out sideways, causing the guys to whistle and the ladies to squeal. So to avoid anymore wardrobe malfunction, Wallace switched to knee length tights."

"There he is!" Owen nudged me. A tall white guy with a swimmer's build was striding towards us, his fire hose swinging and slapping against his low hanging sac.  "Hi I'm Wallace" the white skinned asian looked at my mate and I with a smile. He gave his mates a mock look of reproach and continued :"I'm sure you've already heard a lot about me and my notorious brother" he patted his trouser snake affectionately." I reached out, shook his cock instead of his hand :"very happy to meet you" I said licking my lips. My mate added :"it would require at least three hands to hold it properly."  Wallace smiled :"I'm afraid my reputattion precedes me."

Wallace carried on as my mate rubbed his twelve incher as a form of greeting. "I'm of Korean and English parentage. That's why I have a Chinese face but white skin." "very rosy English cheeks too" I added as I studied Wallace's countenance" With his round framed glasses and wavy hair, Wallace looked like an innocent boy. Except that his exceptional appendage boasted loudly of his percieved virility. 

I caught a whiff of stale saliva and noticed that Wallace's nipples wre red and raw. "My cock and nipples have probably been sucked by most of the boys here" Wallace stated matter-of-factly and without any trace of embarrassment. As though reading my mind, he said :"I need to shower. I probably smell bad." I beckoned to my mate :"we are feeling very sticky too. Can we join you?"  Wallace smiled :"come with me." 

Our new aquaintance led us to a nearby open shower. Two bubble butt youths smiled and stepped away to let us bathe. Relishing their rear ends for a while, I turned back as I heard the sounds of cascading water. My old chum was already helping our new friend soap his schlong causing it to stick out like a flag pole. Meanwhile, I caressed his chest with suds. Wallace reached out to reciprocate, making our hard ons stretch out even more. Wallace whistled at my mate :"wow! I have never seen a cock this thick!" My mate raised his chin and  boasted :"keep going, it can get even thicker." 

My mate moved round to wash his back. Wallace's stiffer started to twitch up and down. "It's got a mind of its own" smiled my new friend. "When it gets up, nothing can hold it. I can't wear tight jeans because people can see its presence. So when the guys see me suddenly sitiing down or squatting, they know I have grown a boner." I pressed his foot long cock down and watched it fly back up to hit his abs. "You don't have to worry about these things here. Let it hang and swing freely" I assured. 

Walllace took his white snake and traced it all over my groin and abs, as if he was using a writing instrument. Kneeling, I took his penis and rubbed its rosy pink head on my nipples. Rinsing off the suds, I pulled open his penile slit and inserted my tongue, moving in a rhythmic fashion. "Ooooh yeah! That feels so fucking good" Wallace moaned "please suck my cock sir. Give it your best lip service." I grinned at the pun and licked his head, alternatively kissing and darting my tongue over the mushroom. I said to my mate :"I need your help. I can't do it alone." "Certainly" my mate agreed "there's so much manmeat there." Both of us took turns to suck Wallace lovingly and sensually.  Wallace closed his eyes and murmured in wonder :"That's fucking fantastic! No one can suck dick like you two."

Presently we stood up. I said :"why don't you fuck me, Wallace? I would like to get a feel of that endowment. " Wallace laughed :"I'd never thought you'd ask." I held the concrete circular shower stand as he mounted. Slowly, he began to trust. "Oooh yes!" I moaned "fuck Daddy's ass. Slam that fucker in." Wallace moved harder and faster. At one point, I felt as thoigh I was being impaled. I looked over and saw my mate masturbating furiously, his face red and the veins on his face close to bursting. 

"Would you like to sit on my friend's cock?" I asked Wallace. "He has the thickest one I've known." "Yeah!" Wallace enthused "I was head guys call it a beer can. So amazing!"  My chum asserted :"On one condition, you got to suck it first!" Wallace smacked his lips :"aye aye sir!" He proceeded to blow my friend like a madman, causing his eyes to roll backwards.  The two men with the most famous manhoods then did a hot and heavy sixty nine together, with my mate on top as onlookers gaped at this spectacle.

Wallace protested :" sir, I don't wanna come yet." He got up and lowered his ass onto my mate's formidable weapon. "Woah!" He yelled as the four inch thickness went in. My mate slammed his monster into this apple cheeked boy, making it seem like Wallace was riding a wild horse and was afraid to be thrown off saddle.  Meanwhile, Wallace's firehose banged like a heavy rod on my mate's stomach. Shortly, my army friend roared :"I wanna cum on you, boy!" Wallace got off and both men stood facing each other, their rods firing what seemed like gallons of male seed. Both men exhaled loudly with relief and grinned at each other. My friend clapped Wallace on both arms and squeezed. That's was great! We should do it again." Wallace responded, :"thank you sir, for your expert pounding.I needed that. Whew!"

Owen came over. "What's taking you guys so long? We are starting a line fuck!"

Guest Daddy Oh
8 hours ago, Xoxowolfz said:

Tell us more too.....  Love your story 

6 hours ago, dang115 said:

tq its nice

Thank you guys, for reading :) 

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

please continue the story where jr seduces his dad and sextorture him. Both in uniform, jr in army and dad in police.

Thanks for your ideas.

Guest Daddy Oh
2 hours ago, fetish72 said:

What a great story it remind of reading men gay fiction Men on Men. You should have your own permanent column just for you. We all look forward to your stories again.

Very heart warming feedback. Thank you!

21 minutes ago, kimmz993 said:

damn hot sia

Wow! Happy holidays! 

Story makes my kkj hot, throbbed and drooled.

All Daddy Oh fans please gather. A hung will be chosen to read his next few episodes aloud while the rest prep to fxxk the day light out of each other. Our very own Artfest - The Read & Fuck Fest ..LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Daddy Oh
6 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Story makes my kkj hot, throbbed and drooled.

All Daddy Oh fans please gather. A hung will be chosen to read his next few episodes aloud while the rest prep to fxxk the day light out of each other. Our very own Artfest - The Read & Fuck Fest ..LOL 

Glad to read of your arousal. I aim to please. The Artsfest sounds wild! Would make good story ideas. :) 

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 12 Professor Zhang

Owen had his arm around my waist and my mate put his around Wallace's shoulders. Together, we walked in a row, dicks flapping happily, towards the pool.  My mate's son was sitting on a chair, legs wide open, head thrown back as two hunks gave oral service to his sizable brinjal.

"Where in the world are the rest?" My host wondered aloud. Junior looked up, saw the four of us and grinned sheepishly. "They've brought Dr Zhang into the forest for some fun and games" he said, with emphasis on the word games. Turning his attention back to his kneeling friends, Junior reprimanded lightly :"keep sucking! Don't stop!"

My mate and I looked at Owen, eyebrows raised in query. Owen giggled :"Professor Zhang is the head of Chinese studies. He's from Hubei, China and has taught here for three years. The academic's conquests are the school's worst kep secret..."  Owen trailed off a little. I laughed :"sexual ones?" "Quite right" answered the club president :"Zhang has sucked off every boy that ever took his class amd almost all the male students in the school. But that's not all. Our Doctor of Philosophy has a predilection for crotch sniffing. After the sports meet, he steals into the male locker room, strips himself bare to sniff at all the sweaty discarded jockstraps. Once, some guys caught him wanking with one worn around his face."

I asked :"did the students report him?" Owen smiled :"no. Professor Zhang is our club's patron and sponsors events such as this party. So his support is crucial to us. Ah! There he is!" Naked men gathered round, obstructing our view as a voice with a Chinese accent moaned out endearments in Mandarin."Bao bei. Bu yao ting ma! Zhen shuang!" (Translation: Precious, don't stop! Feels great!)

We caressed the buttocks of the guys in front, saying "excuse me." The men smiled and stroked our arms as we walked past to the central attaction. Lo and behold! A very fair Chinese male was strapped to a rotating circular board, his arms and legs outstretched and bound to the handles. One youth trailed his pulsating member with a pink feather boa while another flicked at him with a leather tassel, causing the man to jerk his body, arms and legs straining against the restraints.  I noticed several men put on the same jockstrap for a while, only to had it to the next person to wear.

Presently, the jock was handed to me. I took a sniff :"my! A hundred men must have worn it!" Wallace smirked :"it's for the benefit of our patron." As my mate finished putting it on, he walked over and introduced himself and me. "So you like sniffing the sweaty underwear of young men, huh?"

The debonair but  lecherous looking doctorate looked at us and nodded. My mate leered :"smell this then" as the pulled the underwear over the Professor's head leaving the white codpiece on his face. My mate took the tassle form the boy and started to whip the professor's chest. "So you enjoy sucking my son's cock, huh! You like to smell his briefs, don't you?"  Zang continued to moan and nod helplessly as my mate continued to chide him for inappropriate behavior. 

"This takes the parent-teacher thing to another level" I joked as I pulled the guy with the feather boa away and squeezed his throbbng penis. The youth smiled shyly, his cheeks dimpling :"I'm Gino, editor of this club's newsletter." I teased "and a very handsome and horny one too. " I put the boa around his engorged glans and began to pull up and down lightly. Gino bent his knees and put his arms behind his back to allow me full access. As I tugged harder, Gino's mouth hung open as he fixed me with an intense gaze.. As I tickled him with the feathers, his precum leaked from his glans and travelled in a straight line down to his balls. I teased :"my, my at this rate the boa is going to be ssoaked through!" 

Using the feathers, I began to rub harder and faster. Gino's breathing became heavier as rivers of sweat poured down his face and body. "Ooooh yeah, I'm gonna shoot!" Gino gave a loud cry as he shot his seed. Some of it went so high that it seemed to rain down and drench the both of us. The editor thrust against the soft feathers to eject several more jets on my front.  As he caught his breath, Gino said :"fuck! That's awesome!" I winked :"anytime son!" as I used the feathers to wipe the cum off both of us.

We walked over to the board where my mate was whipping the professor's turgid cock. The academic's dark colored shaft and balls did not show any signs of whipping unlike his pale chest. I snatched the jockstrap off his face and shoved the cum stained boa into his mouth. "Have some boy cum" I said.  Beadlets of sweat lined his face and body and he thrashed and heaved from the playful torture.  

My mate grinned :"I think we better release him before he faints!" Both of us undid the straps and helped him down. Thinking the show had ended, the crowd dispersed. We helped the head of Chinese studies to a nearby ground sheet and sat him down.  Professor Zhang looked at us, running his eye over our bods appreciatively. "I've heard the students talk about you two but I never expected you guys to be this hot." I grabbed his pulsating rod and whispered into his ear :"my friend has a very strong cock smell, You will enjoy it." Hearing this, the horny forty year old perked up, got on his knees and put his arms on my mate's thighs. "Fuck! You smell so strong" Zhang sighed as he elaborated "it's next to impossible to find hot matured men on campus so I'll take full advantage." He started to suck my friend noisily. My mate responded by fucking his face so hard that tears ran down ihis cheeks. This also caused the teacher to make indecipherable sounds . "Ooompf, hummmmff, prooofttt!" Zhang stared at my army friend in helpless submission, as the thick cock jammed his mouth and throat, making him gag. 

The professor paused to take a breather. Giving us a lewd smile, he said :"I have this recurring fantasy of being raped by older men. Can you fuck me, please?" My friend nudged me :"Why don't you go first? I need a little break." "Get on your knees" I commanded. Zhang did and presented his asshole to me. Sticking my fingers in roughly, I saw him turn back and whimper. Using one knee to support myself on the ground and the other bent up, I mounted. Zhang hollered as  I grabbed his hair, pulled roughly and banged him with brutal force. My mate then turned him on his back and pounded him savagely as Zhang cried and moaned like a hussy.

My mate pulled out and said :"he deserves greater punishment, let's do a DP." I slapped Zhang's face lightly and ordered :"sit on my cock." With tears in his eyes, the professor meekly obeyed. His back facing me, Zhang put his beautiful ass on my erection, I grabbed him and entered without any warning making him cry in pain. I took his chest from behind, so that his back rested on my front. My mate held his flailing legs and entered savagely. Zhang started to cry from the rape, as both of us shoved against his ass unmercifully. My mate hissed between clenched teeth :"yeah! Too hot daddies fucking you together. Two huge cocks inside you." Zhang continued to sob from the sexual assault. My mate went red from excitement as he neared climax and he asked me :" you ready?" I replied :"I'm close." Both of us started to fire on all cylinders or rather from both cylinders. My mate and I felt each other's hot cum gush all over inside Professor Zhang as the man whimpered in delight.

My mate gave the professor's a light slap and demanded:"you okay?" Zhang licked his lips and said :"can you suck my cock, I haven't come yet." He laid on his back to let us service him. Zhang moaned as we took turns to suck his dark cock hard and swallow his balls. Presently, the professor gave the loudest cry we have ever heard. As his face contorted as though in pain, he spewed his hot man seed all over our faces. Cum dripped from my mate's temple down his cheeks while I rubbed the acdemic's cum all over my cheeks and chin. 

We laid down and flanked the hot Hubei native. I caressed his heaving chest and enquired :"were we too rough? Did we hurt you?" Zhang grinned :"nah! It's the hottest mansex ever! With two of the hottest daddies! Fuck man! I can't believe this just happened!"

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 13

Professor reached out to extend his arms around my mate and I.  I leaned over, held his face as I deep kissed the Chinaman. The Hubei native responded with enthusiasm. "Turn over" I said "I want to see your ass." Zhang rolled over on his stomach. My mate and I began to smack his ass. :"You have nice furry buttocks" I complimented as my mate and I prised his cheeks apart. We both examined his red and raw hole and made lots of exclamations. His asslips moved out as evidence from our combined attacck started to ooze slowly from his back passage. The semen dripped onto the ground sheet with a distinct sound.

Zhang asked my mate huskily :"Why don't you lie on top of me? I want to feel your weight." My mate got on top and wrapped his legs around the academic's calves while his arms held the professor's hands underneath. My mate rubbed and rotated his body against Zhang's making the man moan with satisfaction. Nibbling his ear, my friend whispered :"Heard you have been caught wanking in the locker room." Zhang turned and gave us a cheeky smile :"you can call me a connoisseur of man smells or rather male stink. The aroma makes me very horny. Your son and two of his friends walked in on me after ball practice. I was sniffing the soiled clothing that were due to be collected by the school's laundry service.  The gang did suggest reporting me to the school. So I offered to suck their cocks in exchange for their silence."

My mate put his cheek besides the horny doctorate:"so you actually sucked my son's cock?" The professor smiled dreamily and drawled :"I'll never forget how your son forced me to smell and eat all their armpits. And to service all three of them in their sweaty glory. Sucking on their rock hard dripping cocks, feeling their smellly pubes slap against my mouth.  Eating their unwashed asses. All three of them deposited their loads in my mouth like I'm a cum dump. After that, the four of us had a hot shower together, where the youngsters enjoyed soaping my asshole and genitals. In terms of male aggression, your son certainly takes after you" Zhang winked at my mate as he finished his recollection.

My old chum rubbed his sweaty body against the randy professor. "So do you like how I smell?" Zhang said :"Love your rich and ripe maleness. Thinking about all these got me hard again."  My mate rolled off and I got the Chinaman to lie on his back, exposing his arousal. "Ooooh yes" I cooed "it's awake again" My mate ordered harshly :"get up! Smell our cocks. You may never get this chance again." Starting from head to toe, the professor took his time to take in the odor of our combined masculinity, lingering for a longer time at our rank armpits.  Zhang inhaled the olfactory evidence of our earlier menage a trois, mixed with our own individual sweat generated by the humid weather.  He then knelt to prise our ass cheeks apart, inserting his nose in between to sniff out our taboo areas. My mate and I took turns to push and grind our buttocks against our ribald fan, making sure he got his due rewards. Zhang closed his eyes, swaying to and fro like he was high on some substance.

The professor's cock started to twitch and jerk as he continued his sensory exploration of our stromg body odor. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and looked at us urgently and desperately :"aaaarrh! I'm gonnaa cum!" The learned man's face contorted in agony as his throbbing member shot  streaks of love goo, spilling over his chest, tummy, dick and balls. "Aaaarh! Aaaarh!" Zhang gave some more cries as he shot his last jets, his face shudddering and body trembling with great force. 

The Hubei native sat on the ground to catch his breath :"Wooah! That blew my mind completely! It's even better than anal sex!" A happy smile spread over the professor's face as he looked at us gratefully. We let him rest awhile. Presently, my mate pulled Zhang up. "Let's go for a wash" he beckoned.

Sounds of laughter and relief poured from us as we helped soap one another up. Both of us kissed and hugged Zhang tightly, grinding our crotches together as the shower blanketed us with cool water.  My mate and I fingered his asshole tenderly, thinking of the rough treatment it got earlier. In return, the academic squeezed our glutes playfully.

The professor put his hairy forearms around his new lovers and asked :"Have you met the man with a thousand armpits?"

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 14 The man with a thousand armpits

I tried not to snicker as images of men with numerous underarms flashed before my mind.  "Don't be ridiculous, professor" I scolded him jokingly. Zhang laughed :"That's Dexter's nickname. His armpits are the smelliest in the whole school. It could make an elephant run like a champion sprinter."

A voice chimed in from behind :"It's true. Guys have sworn on their prized codpieces. But no one ever cared to elaborate how they knew." We turned and saw a hirsute muscular youth about five feet seven tall. The young man came forward :"Hi I'm Dexter." We smiled and studied his profile. Stubble lined his face and a light layer of hair sprinkled across his sinewy body, giving this youngster a rugged appearance. His enormous shaft protruded from a very dense nest, greeting us with what seemed like a series of nods. 

Dexter ran his hands suggestively over his chest :"guys won't openly admit it. Everytime I come back from a run or a gym workout, I get accosted by men I don't even know, wanting to smell those underarms they have heard so much about. The smell is quite addictive. I've got plenty of returning admirers. Am I quite right, professor?" Dexter looked at the academic covertly.

Zhang blushed a shade of deep red, looking like a kid caught pilfering a cookie jar. He hung his head in shame as me and my mate tried to suppress our laughter.  Dexter looked at us :"would you like to try, sir? There are only four of us here." Both of us stepped forward and took a bushy underarm each. As we inhaled, I reeled back from the pong while my mate blinked several times and shook his head in disbelief. "Man! That smell is real offensive!" I said in shock. My mate stated :"why kind of diet are you on anyway?" 

Dexter smiled triumphantly :" It's like wine, the more you imbibe, the more layers of different flavors you'll discover." We continued to sniff cautiously for the next few minutes. My friend lifted his head as his other head also started to rise. He said :"well, we can't fault you for misrepresentation. I'm getting hooked already." Dexter grabbed his cock :"wow, it's got an impressive girth." My friend fingered Dexter's erect nipples :"You've got a pretty thick piece yourself." Dexter smiled :"around three and three quarter inches."  "Let's compare cocks" I suggested, reaching out for Dexter's throbbing masculinity." The four us gathered in a circle and started to rub our hard ons against one another. Enjoying the slippery sensation of all our combined man lubes which oozed out abundantly. I rubbed my glans along the length of the lecturer's shaft teasingly, causing him to tremble in ecstasy while Dexter and my firend thrust against one another. The four of us proceeded to put our dickheads together, to relish the feeling of our friends' glans against our own. Presently, the professor started to moan loudly. "Don't come yet!" Dexter said :"I'm supposed to bring you guys to join our massive suckathon!"

Guest Daddy Oh
Father & Son - Episode 15 The Suckathon

The four of us started to walk back to the house. I turned to Dr Zhang and Dexter to ask :"How is it that there are so many gay men in this club? Does the school ask enrolling students to list their sexual orientation on their applications?" The professor chuckled :"no we don't do that. I think only about twenty per cent of the male student population are gay. Dexter, perhaps you could enlighten our guests about this phenomenen?" Dexter smiled :"Dr Zhang is right with the staistics. The rest of the eighty percent are pretty straight actually." My mate scratched his head :"so why do these straight guys join your club?" The hirsute youngster gave a lewd wink :"the guys join us for fuck practise. They view sex with other men as a form of contact sports, like wreestling. You meet, play, sweat, shower and leave happy."

My mate and I digested the information as we entered the hall. The suckathon was already in full swing. Guys were fellating one another in all sorts of conceivble positions, some even forming a human chain. The club president and his friends were watching intently, slowly and lightly fingering their genitalia. Owen grinned :"there you are! We've been waiting for you to join us." He turned to address his firends:"So what do you say to some good old fashioned vintage cocks?" The youngsters cheered as they escorted the three older men to lean against a table.

The professor took centerstage and slid his arms around our waists as we both threw ours around the academic's shoulders. Acting like randy schoolboys ourselves, our mammoth manhoods stuck out as we looked at the young men expectantly. My mate said sternly :"come here son and apologise for your behavior in the locker room." Junior stepped forward. Looking contrite, he said :"I'm sorry Dr Zhang. How can I make it u to you?" My mate interjected :"kneel down and suck his cock!" Falling on his knees, Junior took the academic's stiff rod in his mouth while his dad looked on approvingly. "That's right! Show your elders some respect, you hear?" My mate's voice boomed authoritatively while his descendant could only manage incoherent replies :"mmmmm, mmmmph, ooooppth" as his mouth was jammed full of Zhang's meat. The professor leered at the boy in triumph as he raped the boy orally in front of his father. My mate then grabbed the lecturer's face and both men began to tongue each other.

Owen stepped in front of me and ran his hands teasingly down my chest. "Guess I owe you a blow job, huh." I grinned and pressed his shoulders :"it's a good time to return the favour" I agreed as the club president wrapped his lips around my pipe. Carlos took hold of my friend's can. "Sir I would to like to gat a taste." My mate growled :"please!" as the South American began his oral exploration in earnest. Edgar slided up to my mate :"can I join you?" My friend nodded and pushed the rugby captain down, where he and Carlos shared his dangling masculinity. My mate snarled :"yeah suck daddy's cock good! Suck it hard! You are daddy's good boys!"

Wallace came up to me and said matter-of-factly:"I haven't sucked you yet." I replied :"It's not too late!" Owen stood up to let Wallace have his turn. Looking at my member in wonder, Wallace remarked :"wow it's so smooth and shiny!" The rosy cheeked lad chowed down on me while his foot long schlong rested on my hairy leg. As Wallace moved his mouth to and fro on my swollen galns, his snake pressed and prodded my leg leaving trails of pre cum on my leg hairs.

Presently Zhang said to my mate :"why don't you get on your knees and join your son?" My friend thanked Carlos and Edgar for their services, patting them on their behinds. Deferring to authority, my friend knelt and put his arm around his son. He assured :"you don't need to do this alone, Daddy will help you out." My chum then took Zhang's tumescence from his son to lick and kiss it. Zhang remarked :"it's not everyday I get a hot daddy and son team to service me. So suck on it. Suck my cock well."

Meanwhile, Gino took over from Wallace to lavish oral affection on my fully aroused penis. The editor's cheeks dimpled with a shy smile as he ran his tongue all over my glans, shaft and balls. Carlos had started to blow Owen and Edgar had taken Wallace's twelve incher in his mouth. The scene became a massive cock buffet as guys started to switch places and feast on a variety of manhoods. Most of the men were sweating profusely, filling the hall with their strong manly odor. Slack jawed, they moaned and groaned in both helpless ecstasy and wide eyed fascination as the oral orgy started to increase in pace...

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 16

I watch my mate swallow the professor's cock down to its base, his nose hitting the pubic region. He breathed in the academic's musk and let his lips slide off his shaft slowly.  Passing the pulsating organ to his son, my friend said :"see? This is how you deep throat the cock of a learned maan." His seed took Zhang's meat, put his lips on it and began to move slowly downwards. Junior nuzzled and rubbed his nose against the doctor's pubes causing the Chinaman's eyes to pop as his mouth circled to exhale in enjoyment. "Phew! Fuck man!" Exclaimed the Hubei native as he gasped for breath :"This is mind blowing! You guys suck great dick!" Releasing the professor's manhood, the young man and his father began to dart their tongues all over the man's glans and shaft. "Wooooah! Feels fucking great!" The professor moaned loudly as his hands ruffled roughly the hair on the crowns of his cock worshippers.

I turned back, realizing that my dick is in a different person's mouth. Looking down, I saw Dexter, his face flushed with great excitement as he sucked frantically like there's no tomorrow. Dexter took out my cock to slap and rub on his stubble, smiling eagerly as his tongue stuck out to lick my engorged glans.  I growled softly :"yeah, that's a good boy. You suck Daddy's cock the way he likes to be sucked."  Relishing my compliments, his mouth continued to move up and down my shaft, his eyes moistening with desire. Sweat from my face started to drip down, landing on Dexter's adoring face, making him blink. 

"Get on your knees and suck for us" I heard my mate order the professor harshly. In an ironic twist and subversion of authority, the father and son got up and shoved the learned man to his knees. "Suck my son's cock" my chum commanded loudly. "I want to witness it for myself, how much you enjoy the cock of my young man." Taking the curved member of his offspring, the professor slapped it on his wide open mouth, with his tongue hanging out hungrily.  The more senior male joined in, to whack his thickness on the face of this brazen academic as he moved his face to and fro to enjoy the beating from the dual truncheons. 

Presently, I patted Dexter's face to ask him  to stop sucking. I told the youngsters :"for those of you that I haven't sucked yet, please step forward." Edgar, Carlos and Gino joined Dexter as I knelt in front of this bunch of horny young men, as they awaited anxiously to be serviced.  Edgar came forward :"sir, I would be much obliged." His dick dripped copious amounts of clear liquid and I stuck out my tongue to catch the strands. Taking charge of the situation, the rugby captian whacked his prod on my tongue several times before allowing me to swallow his male core completely. Edgar threw his head back as I swirled my tongue around his glans, savoring th taste of his pre cum.

I heard my friend issue a directive :"take both our cocks in your mouth, Doctor!" Turning a little, I saw my mate put an arm around his son as his lecturer tried to cram the enormous masculinity of both men into his oral cavity. Dr Zhang choked and gagged, his face turning scarlet as beads of perspiration appeared on his forehead.  The professor's lips stretched over the erections of both father and son as he greedily tried to devour bothof them. Sensing an opportunity, my mate squeezed his son's shoulder and winked. Both men thrust forward suddenly, causing the Chinaman to give a muffled cry of protest. Father and son rammed in unison,  raping the academic in a brutal and savage fashion. Tears streamed down the Doctor's face, whom by now had turned a shade of purple as his mouth is being enlarged beyond its limits. The professor continued to sob and shake his head in disbelief. My mate snarled :"yeah you like that professor? You like us to fuck you at the same time? Yeah take our cocks together. Swallow it, you greedy bastard." It was Junior's trun to smirk in triump as he enjoyed the helpless look on his lecturer face, rampaged by him and his old man.

Edgar whistled and withdrew his prrojectile:"sir, I don't want to come yet." Carlos then waved his member at my face :"sir, would you like to try my Chilean cock and Chinese sausage combo?" I leered :"I was looking forward to that exotic dish." I started to kiss noisily at his shaft and head as the South American Chinese threw his head back, mouth agape. I murmured :"Carlos, your dick taste so good, so succulent. It's making me leak buckets." Carlos blushed with pleasure of both sorts - from my verbal compliment as well as from my oral administrations. I buried my face in his nest to inhale his special male odor. Presently, Carlos began to fuck my face in earnest...

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 17

Carlos slammed his stiffer in deep, expelling saliva from my mouth. He ground his pubes against my face, stopping to rotate his hips so that my face is buried in his nether region. "You like that sir?" Carlos hissed :"you like it deep? Show me how much you want it!" I mumbled my approval :"mmmmpf, mmmmoorf, oooorrrah" as I sucked on his magnificent virlility.  Carlos took hold of my head and grabbed my hair roughly. He continue to ram in and out uninterrupted, until I had to release his dick to catch my breath.    

Gino and Dexter stepped forward. "Sir, please suck our dicks" begged Gino. Dexter agreed :"watching you and Carlos is making me very horny." And I saw the evidence. Precum leaked from his cock to moisten his shaft, causing this pole to shine as though polished. I alternated  between giving oral service to Gino's beautiful boy cock and pushing back the nest on Dexter's pubes to swallow his manhood whole. "Take us both" whispered Dexter huskily. Nodding, I tried to cram both enlarged members in, succeeding to a certain degree. Both their horny faces gazed down in wonder and lust as they watched the more senior man feast on their male offerings urgently. "lick our balls too" moaned Gino. Pulling and tugging at their testicles with my lips, I moved under both their bags to dart forcefully at their perinuems, licking the salty perspiration underneath as well as savouring the sweaty jock smell of young athletic males. 

Suddenly, my mate and his son pulled their manhoods from the professor's mouth, causing the latter to moan in dismay.  Junior adddressed his friends :"guys, why don't we give our elders here a double treat?"  Stressing on the word double. The men looked at one another and grinned consipatorially. Owen and Wallace took hold of my friend. Owen asked :"sir, can you take us both?" My mate smiled and stroked his chin :"sure, I'll enjoy  a real stretch." Owen laid down while my friend took his hardness to guide it into his arse. As he felt Owen enter, my mate leaned down to kiss Owen hungrily. Meanwhile, Wallace took aim to insert his foot long schlong. My friend let out a loud groan as Wallace entered. Junior started to masturbate while watching Wallace grab his dad's shoulders and pound him together with the club president. 

Junior noticed the professor's twitching rod. He whispered to Gino, :"lets go get him." Both youngsters took hold of the academic as he looked surprised. "Common, Dr Zhang, we know you want some of that." The academic blushed as he squatted to take in Gino's shaft. The editor pulled the  professor's back down to him, causing the Hubei man to lift his flailing legs. Junior then pressed his curved meat to his lecturer's asshole. Slowly, teasingly, I watch my friend's offspring insert his missile. Zhang's mouth opened wide at the intrusion of both men, his body wet with desire and face sweaty with longing. "Both of you fuck me hard! Fuck me deep!" The lads smiled and began to thrust. "Yeah doctor, take us both. Feel our cocks. Take it all in" rasped Gino as he felt Junior's dick rub roughly against his. 

"We meet again" smiled Edgar as he caressed my nipples. I put my arms around Carlos and the sportsman, pulled them close and growled :"give me a ride I'll never forget." Facing Edgar, I sat on his sizable gerkin, letting that pulsating rod of life fill me up. Carlos then came from behand and contributed his Chilean Chinese cock to my back passage. Both men began to pound in abandon as I revelled with loud cries  in the urgency of their dual phallic offerings...

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 18 Free For All & Line Fuck

Feeling me firmly sandwiched in between, Edgar and Carlos changed their tactics and began to move in opposite directions. As Edgar thrust inwards, Carlos will move back and vice versa. I bent down, grabbed Edgar hard and buried my face in his neck as the two poles slid in and out of my slippery and wet entrance.  I turned to see my friend, his face red and the veins on his temple visibly enlarged, breathing with hot passion as Wallace and Owen pounded his ass  with great determination. My mate turned to gaze at my helpless face, as we relished the sight of each other as recipients of this relentless double penetration.

The other young men gathered round, fingering their cocks as they watched the triple instances of double dippings. "We want in"  demanded the young men who were by now greatly aroused. The club president and the man with the foor long sausage pulled out of my friend. "Alright guys, let's mingle" Owen declared. 

Meanwhile, the professor had sat on Dexter's cock. The Chinaman bounced up and down, his hands holding on either side to the 'love handles' of his students. "Oh my!" Moaned Zhang :"there's so much great cock here" His mouth hung open happily as his erection flopped up and down, to give Dexter's chest a good audible beating. 

What happened after that was somewhat of a blur, as men engaged in sex acts freely with one another. The scene unfolded like a sexual smorgasbord. I stood back for a moment to observe. Junior was down on his knees, sucking on his two schoolmates who had earlier given him blow jobs at the poolside. Edgar and Carlos were entwined in a position that allowed them to fellate each other simultaneously, while two unknown hunks enjoyed drilling their behinds, which served as hot moist receptacles for their sex missiles.

I moved to another side of the hall. Three men with their mouths open wide, await eagerly as Wallace swung his foot long snake across their faces. Gino had taken to screwing my friend who in turn was ramming the club president.  Moving on, I came upon the professor's fucking my best friend's son. I stood in front of junior as he placed his hands on my hips. "Suck this" I commanded.  The Chinese lecher grinned with lust as he rammed hard into the boy who'd caught him with his pants down, causing junior's face to slap against my pubes.  Zhang and I then switched places. I pounded junior while the Chinaman mouth fucked the youth. The professor flexed his biceps like a champion bodybuilder as he watched the trouble maker choke and splutter on his assualt rifle. 

"Okay boys, it's time to drill some senior butt" smiled Owen :"those who havaen't done so, please come forward." They had me, my mate and the professor kneel doggy style. The men formed three queues as they fucked the three seniors while the more impatient ones started to use our mouths. I felt dick after dick enter my arse as I saw us three take a variety of cocks into our mouths, making indecipherable noises as we feasted on prime fresh meat. I'll have to give due credit. The horny youngsters utilized every opening and used them well.

"Now we have come to the final event, the line fuck" bellowed Owen :"Gentlemen, if you please."  Zhang took the lead as Wallace entered him from behind. I stepped up and penetrated Wallace as he turned and acknowledged the presence of my cock.  Owen whispered in my ear :"guess I haven't tried you yet" as the president of this randy club thrust inwards. Edgar followed behind Owen, as my mate guided his can into the rugby captain's behind. Dexter entered my mate as Gino pressed his cock into Dexter's rear. Carlos followed to slap his pole on the editor's buttocks. Junior then put his long butt plug into the South American tender gap. Gradually, other men began to join in from the back.

We started to move together, like some well oiled locomotion. I witnessed a horny youth present his arse to the academic in front, so that the lecturer could experience at the same time, like the rest of us, the dual sensation of being the top and the bottom. The sounds of butt slapping against other behinds increased in volume as the line up gained momentum...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.