Male HQ

Father & Son (story)

Guest Daddy Oh

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 37

"Go on" urged Ye-jun, :"go after him!" I stepped hastily out of the tub, put a towel around my dripping self and ran out. "Hold on" I called out :" I wasn't expecting anyone tonight. Kim's visit wasn't planned."  My mate replied :"well, forgive me for intruding." I reached out, put my arms around my old friend, kissed him and said :"you wanted to surprise me? Well, I'm reaaly glad you're here. And it looks like that wine is too good to pass up." 

"Share it with your loverboy then" my mate answered gruffly. I flushed and paused before replying :"Yes, Ye-jun and I have grown very fond of each other. And he asked to see me exclusively. I did tell him about us, you lnow?" I put my hands on his face :"nothing can change what we have. We go way back. And even if I love another man, it doesn't mean I love you any less." I looked at him timidly, not knowing what to expect.

"I suppose I should be happy there's someone else to take care of you when I'm not available. But still, I can't help feeling a little jealous" my mate finished with a slight tremulous note in his voice. I pressed my face against his broad chest and said softly :"because you care about me. I know that." I looked at him :"but it's not that you don't know Kim, right? After what had happened at the professor's office?" A slight smile spread across the face of my old friend :"well that's just raw sex not intimacy." I nodded, laughed softly and enquired :"so would you like to stay and join us?"

"Yes, join us. Help me take care of our friend here." Both of us turned to see Ye-jun standing there in his birthday clothes. The Korean continued in his slow drawl :"Both of us love this guy. It'll be good if we could all be happy together. Would you please consider, my friend?" My mate paused then replied :"I'm not opposed to sharing but there must be no secrets between us three." Kim nodded in agreement.  

I heaved a sigh of relief. "I'm certainly very lucky to have two very hot handsome men look after me. But now, I'm going to take care of you both. Please take a rest kim while I help our friend here have a quick rinse." I helped my mate out of his clothes, which had braved the humid weather AND my soap suds.  Taking his hand, we went to shower.

Towelling dry quickly, we went back to the bed where the Korean with his legs wide open, had already sprouted a long boner. Kim smiled :"why don't you give your friend a blow job while I watch?" I winked back at him, to signal that I appreciated his considertion for the first man in my life. I knelt in front of my mate, admiring his rock soild  physique that's mine for the taking. Reaching up to tickle his nipples, my tongue flicked at his testicles. His shaft began to stir and lengthen as I took his ballsac in my mouth, sucking his enormous bag gently. Following, my right hand stroked his penis while my left reached under his balls to nudge his preineum teasingly. By now his cock was dripping pre cum all over my fingers. 

Looking up with burning desire at this magnificent man, I said :"this is too good to waste." I licked my fingers tasting his sweet nectar, making him wait a little longer. My mate ordered :"stop fooling around. Suck my cock now. It's all yours." I put my lips over his thickness and started to move up and down over his glans. I felt him rise immediately in my mouth. I looked up lovingly at this man that I knew for so many years, his male core hard and demanding of my affections, my submission and my unreserved attention.  His pubes ground hard against my face, allowing me to make it up to him, assuring him that my love has not dwindled.  

I paused. Looking at my mate, I said :"I have a surprise for you." 

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 38

I went to the kitchen and came back. My friend's thick cock twitched impatiently. I held his shaft, covered with moisture and sprayed the whipped cream slowly along it. I started to run my tongue along his length, licking, nibbling and giving special attention to the underside of his glans. I swirled my tongue over the head, coating it with thick white cream. My mate looked on in wonder as if he had never experienced anything quite like it.

Slapping his cock over my parted lips, I licked most of the sugary substance off his dick, giving little moans as I did so. As his mouth fell open with intense enjoyment, I swallowed his cock whole, sucking on it with unabated hunger and dersire even after all these years. My mate thrust his pelvis forward, letting me enjoy his special taste and the male smell that is so uniquely his, reassuring me he is here to stay and that he still loves me. 

I took a swig off the flask. My mouth filled with warm water, I took my old firend in again. My mate let out a loud moan as the warm sensation permeated his senses. I gave his cock a thorough cleansing of the sticky and sweet substance, drinking all the warm water as I finished. 

Wallace's daddy prodded me in the face. I turned and looked. Kim held the can with one hand while his ten incher was covered with whipped cream from head to base. Ye-jun ordered :"I've got a tasty treat for you. Come suck this." Holding on to my mate's tumescence, I lavished kisses on the areas above and around Kim's groin, making him anticipate what was to come next. I licked some cream off his shaft and proceeded to mouth his sweaty low hanging nuts, letting his family jewels dangle in and out and around my mouth and chin. Wallace's father exclaimed :"yeah! Suck my balls! Run your tongue all over! It's amazing what you can do!" 

I held his shaft and pulled hard at his sac with my mouth, causing my Korean boyfriend to lapse into uttering things from his country of origin.  Engulfing his iron rod, I sucked with fervour and passion, wanting to please this man who loved me so much. His pubes gave off a sweaty manly smell as he rammed my face with so much brute masculine force. The combined assault of smell and taste nearly caused me to faint. Wallace's daddy pulled out suddenly and he commanded :"drink this." I took a mouthful of warm water and put his cock back in. Kim cried out with pleasure as my mouth went up and down his joystick with warm water sloshing inside. I swallowed him down to the base, letting the contents trail down my throat. 

Feeling my mate's thick dick slapping my face, I released Kim. I started to stroke the cocks of both men lusfully, enjoying their moans and horny faces. I alternated between my two heros, sucking their swollen members, running my hands over their shafts, pulling on their balls, rubbing my thumbs over their glans.  Both men were breathing heavily, their mouths wide open as they approached climax. My mate shot first, his seed viscous and almost opague, coating my cheek and nose. Then Kim gave a loud cry, his long penis spurted out warm male liquid that splattered all over my forehead and face. It started to drip down pretty fast and I opened my mouth to catch it. My lovers used their hands to smear their orgasms all over, giving me a facial, before ordering me to lick their hands clean.  Both men inserted their fingers in and out my mouth, leaving evidence of their lovemaking and also leaving me hungry for more.

"Let's get him on the bed" my mate said to Ye-jun. Both hoisted me up and threw me on the mattress. Kim suggested :"tie him up so he won't struggle." Before I could protest, both men used the stockings strewn on the bed and bound my hands and feet. Putting my arms over my head, Kim took me in first, his warm mouth giving me an instant hard on.  He then passed my cock over to my mate to suck. Spraying whipped cream on my dick, my mate devoured me while Kim tongued my testicles and explored the crevices orally. Both men took turns to fellate me and lick my groin area, teasingly, playfully, ardently, at the same time encouraging one another to suck me hard and good. I watched both men run their tongues along my cream covered shaft, their mouths meeting at my head where they kissed each other with my cock in between.  

"Carry on" Kim told my friend :""I'll be back." My mate continued to run his tongue all over my galns as I trembled at the sensation. Kim came back, his hands holding a glass of crushed ice. Wallace's father filled his mouth with ice and went down on me. I yelled at the instant cold, shivering in delight. My nipples went stiff and my ballsac contracted as the Korean sucked lovingly letting the ice melt around my hardness and swallowing the water mixed with pre cum and cream. My mate then took a swig of warm water and engulfed me orally, comforting my startled senses as he sucked me slowly and gently. Then, licking my balls, he started to pump me hard. 

I cried out :"I'm coming!" Kim joined in, licking my thighs as I ejaculated, the jets landing on the hair and faces of both men. Both men quickly put their mouths on my cock as I continued to shoot, some jets high in the air and some just dribbling. My lovers took turns to suck the creamy goodness off my dick. My mate and the South Korean then kissed one another, consuming my seed on their faces.  Looking at me, they asked :"satisfied?"

Breathing heavily with relief, I managed a grin. The men unbound me and I sat up. I tousled their hair playfully, rubbing the semen in. All three of us started to kiss, our lips tender and loving.

I put my arms around my two best men as we settled back into the plush pillows. Valentine's Day was turning out quite well after all...

On 3/4/2021 at 4:14 PM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Father & Son - Episode 38

I went to the kitchen and came back. My friend's thick cock twitched impatiently. I held his shaft, covered with moisture and sprayed the whipped cream slowly along it. I started to run my tongue along his length, licking, nibbling and giving special attention to the underside of his glans. I swirled my tongue over the head, coating it with thick white cream. My mate looked on in wonder as if he had never experienced anything quite like it.

Slapping his cock over my parted lips, I licked most of the sugary substance off his dick, giving little moans as I did so. As his mouth fell open with intense enjoyment, I swallowed his cock whole, sucking on it with unabated hunger and dersire even after all these years. My mate thrust his pelvis forward, letting me enjoy his special taste and the male smell that is so uniquely his, reassuring me he is here to stay and that he still loves me. 

I took a swig off the flask. My mouth filled with warm water, I took my old firend in again. My mate let out a loud moan as the warm sensation permeated his senses. I gave his cock a thorough cleansing of the sticky and sweet substance, drinking all the warm water as I finished. 

Wallace's daddy prodded me in the face. I turned and looked. Kim held the can with one hand while his ten incher was covered with whipped cream from head to base. Ye-jun ordered :"I've got a tasty treat for you. Come suck this." Holding on to my mate's tumescence, I lavished kisses on the areas above and around Kim's groin, making him anticipate what was to come next. I licked some cream off his shaft and proceeded to mouth his sweaty low hanging nuts, letting his family jewels dangle in and out and around my mouth and chin. Wallace's father exclaimed :"yeah! Suck my balls! Run your tongue all over! It's amazing what you can do!" 

I held his shaft and pulled hard at his sac with my mouth, causing my Korean boyfriend to lapse into uttering things from his country of origin.  Engulfing his iron rod, I sucked with fervour and passion, wanting to please this man who loved me so much. His pubes gave off a sweaty manly smell as he rammed my face with so much brute masculine force. The combined assault of smell and taste nearly caused me to faint. Wallace's daddy pulled out suddenly and he commanded :"drink this." I took a mouthful of warm water and put his cock back in. Kim cried out with pleasure as my mouth went up and down his joystick with warm water sloshing inside. I swallowed him down to the base, letting the contents trail down my throat. 

Feeling my mate's thick dick slapping my face, I released Kim. I started to stroke the cocks of both men lusfully, enjoying their moans and horny faces. I alternated between my two heros, sucking their swollen members, running my hands over their shafts, pulling on their balls, rubbing my thumbs over their glans.  Both men were breathing heavily, their mouths wide open as they approached climax. My mate shot first, his seed viscous and almost opague, coating my cheek and nose. Then Kim gave a loud cry, his long penis spurted out warm male liquid that splattered all over my forehead and face. It started to drip down pretty fast and I opened my mouth to catch it. My lovers used their hands to smear their orgasms all over, giving me a facial, before ordering me to lick their hands clean.  Both men inserted their fingers in and out my mouth, leaving evidence of their lovemaking and also leaving me hungry for more.

"Let's get him on the bed" my mate said to Ye-jun. Both hoisted me up and threw me on the mattress. Kim suggested :"tie him up so he won't struggle." Before I could protest, both men used the stockings strewn on the bed and bound my hands and feet. Putting my arms over my head, Kim took me in first, his warm mouth giving me an instant hard on.  He then passed my cock over to my mate to suck. Spraying whipped cream on my dick, my mate devoured me while Kim tongued my testicles and explored the crevices orally. Both men took turns to fellate me and lick my groin area, teasingly, playfully, ardently, at the same time encouraging one another to suck me hard and good. I watched both men run their tongues along my cream covered shaft, their mouths meeting at my head where they kissed each other with my cock in between.  

"Carry on" Kim told my friend :""I'll be back." My mate continued to run his tongue all over my galns as I trembled at the sensation. Kim came back, his hands holding a glass of crushed ice. Wallace's father filled his mouth with ice and went down on me. I yelled at the instant cold, shivering in delight. My nipples went stiff and my ballsac contracted as the Korean sucked lovingly letting the ice melt around my hardness and swallowing the water mixed with pre cum and cream. My mate then took a swig of warm water and engulfed me orally, comforting my startled senses as he sucked me slowly and gently. Then, licking my balls, he started to pump me hard. 

I cried out :"I'm coming!" Kim joined in, licking my thighs as I ejaculated, the jets landing on the hair and faces of both men. Both men quickly put their mouths on my cock as I continued to shoot, some jets high in the air and some just dribbling. My lovers took turns to suck the creamy goodness off my dick. My mate and the South Korean then kissed one another, consuming my seed on their faces.  Looking at me, they asked :"satisfied?"

Breathing heavily with relief, I managed a grin. The men unbound me and I sat up. I tousled their hair playfully, rubbing the semen in. All three of us started to kiss, our lips tender and loving.

I put my arms around my two best men as we settled back into the plush pillows. Valentine's Day was turning out quite well after all...

Nice hope can be a good development for 3 of u ...................................

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 39

My mate and Kim trailed their fingers ligthly over my chest as my own caressed their hair, pressing their heads down to my armpits. Smiling like  a cat who just had two saucers of cream, I said dreamily :"thank you gentlemen for a most wonderful evening. I could not have asked for more."

Both men looked up. Ye-jun quipped :"the night is not over yet."  Assenting, my mate and Kim started to tweak my nipples playfully. I groaned at their manipulations. Barely able to get the words out of my mouth, I managed :"Whatever you want. I'm all yours." Both grinned with anticipation, lifted my arms and began to nuzzle the undersides with their stubble, giving little teasing love bites at the same time.  Reaching into my pits, my Valentines kissed, pulled, sucked and chewed on my waxed inner areas. As my unbearable excitement began to rise, my men started to lick my pits eagerly, their combined tongues darting quickly. 

Moving down, my mate and Kim gave my nipples both pleasure and paain. They bit hard at first, causing me to cry out in psin, then soothing the areas with gentle kisses. Travelling down, the men lavished kisses and love bites on my thighs, legs, their hands stroking, tickling, playing my body like two masterful musicians. Losing all inhibitions, I surrendered, allowing myself to be pleasured by whatever ways they chose.

Pausing for awhile, my mate remarked :"well! Well! You are hard and dripping!" I moaned, begging rather incoherently :"darling, it feels so wonderful! Please don't stop!" Ye-jun chuckled as my mate said :"flip him over, get him ready for us."  As I lay on my stomach, my mate and the Korean spread my legs wide apart. Working passionately on  the soles of my feet, they progressed to kissing my calves, finally graduating to licking and pulling at the back of my kness. I screamed in sheer ecstacy because I never knew those areas are so sensitive! 

"We are going further up" warned Ye-jun huskily. My lovers nipped at my inner thighs, sending delicious shivers up my spine. Finally they arrived at my butt. Kissing my cheeks loudly, both men pulled my buttocks apart. I felt them take turns to nudge and probe at my anal slit, using their tongues at firrst. As I became wet, both their fingers invaded, sliding in and out lovingly, opening me up even more for what were to come.

My mate enquired, rather teasingly :"Are you ready for us?" I heard myself beg :"yes! I want you both! Come insdie!" Kim ordered, :"turn over, so we can see you." I obeyed, lifting my legs. My mate was first. He entered slowly, allowing me to stretch and accommodate his sizable thickness one more time. Inch by inch he came, until I felt his pubes. My friend cooed :"there baby, I'm in all the way." I wrapped my legs around his waist and contracted my anal wall, holding him snugly as we became one. I looked up at my old friend, his face tender and loving, his hard body on top, his enormous cock filling me up, fulfilling his roles as lover and protector.

"Fuck me now" I pleaded. As he started to ride me, I held onto his buldging biceps for dear life. Using his exceptional maleness In the best possible way, my mate got to know me all over again, as he plowed hard and rough, pulling out his cock and then ramming it back all the way to the hilt. I gasped and hollered as he made me his, again and again, his body in full control over mine, subjugating my being to his.

My mate smiled, pulling out. He said :"Our friend is getting impatient." Without further ado, Ye-jun rolled me on my side, lifting one leg to place on his chest and inserted his ten incher manfully. I felt his manhood reach deep into me, his balls slapped against me as he pounded me savagely like someone kept waiting for too long.  I yielded to my Korean lover, letting his rock hard body have his triunph. Each thrust a reminder that I belonged to him, each movement sealing his promise to love me like his own flesh. My mate moved to my mouth, allowing me to take him orally. I groaned as both ends were filled with enormous maleness that demanded and took from me what I was more than willing to give.

"Why don't you guys do a sixty nine?" Suggested my mate. Kim grinned and rolled me on my back. He dangled his long appendage over my face as his own hovered over my stiffness. We took each other at the same time. Kim devoured my cock like someone who had lost control as his own member of considerable length reached down the deeper recesses of my throat. My mate joined us, pounding my behind as the Korean with my cock in his mouth, fingered my friend's abs and navel.

As the three of us moved in an union of love, lust and life. I savoured Kim's weight on top, sweat dripping from every pore, all over me as he rode my throst. My mate's increased speed indicated that he is approaching climax.  I revelled in this position of being 'trapped' under both men, the feeling of being sucked and fucked and being able to fellate. I felt my juices rise. At the same time, I saw Ye-jun's dark scrotum pull up against his groin.  As my mate gave a final thrust and stayed deep in me, we all exploded at the same time. My mate's hot and thick seed shooting deep into my insides as my own splurted into Ye-jun's mouth. As the Korean sucked even harder, his own pent up desires fired off down my throat as my arms held his waist tight.  

We remained in position for a few minutes, enjoying the last few ejaculations.  Then, I felt my mate pull out and Kim getting off. The three of us looked at one another's sweaty dishevelled selves and grinned. My mate ordered happily :"common, let's get in the tub."

As we sat in the soap suds and basked in the afterglow, I thought about how incredibly lucky I am. I thank my lucky stars for the love of these two hot and handsome daddies. Their hard chiselled bodies rubbed against mine as they help me wash up in this menage a trois.

Life has a funny way of working out, doesn't it?

On 3/10/2021 at 10:07 AM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Father & Son - Episode 39

My mate and Kim trailed their fingers ligthly over my chest as my own caressed their hair, pressing their heads down to my armpits. Smiling like  a cat who just had two saucers of cream, I said dreamily :"thank you gentlemen for a most wonderful evening. I could not have asked for more."

Both men looked up. Ye-jun quipped :"the night is not over yet."  Assenting, my mate and Kim started to tweak my nipples playfully. I groaned at their manipulations. Barely able to get the words out of my mouth, I managed :"Whatever you want. I'm all yours." Both grinned with anticipation, lifted my arms and began to nuzzle the undersides with their stubble, giving little teasing love bites at the same time.  Reaching into my pits, my Valentines kissed, pulled, sucked and chewed on my waxed inner areas. As my unbearable excitement began to rise, my men started to lick my pits eagerly, their combined tongues darting quickly. 

Moving down, my mate and Kim gave my nipples both pleasure and paain. They bit hard at first, causing me to cry out in psin, then soothing the areas with gentle kisses. Travelling down, the men lavished kisses and love bites on my thighs, legs, their hands stroking, tickling, playing my body like two masterful musicians. Losing all inhibitions, I surrendered, allowing myself to be pleasured by whatever ways they chose.

Pausing for awhile, my mate remarked :"well! Well! You are hard and dripping!" I moaned, begging rather incoherently :"darling, it feels so wonderful! Please don't stop!" Ye-jun chuckled as my mate said :"flip him over, get him ready for us."  As I lay on my stomach, my mate and the Korean spread my legs wide apart. Working passionately on  the soles of my feet, they progressed to kissing my calves, finally graduating to licking and pulling at the back of my kness. I screamed in sheer ecstacy because I never knew those areas are so sensitive! 

"We are going further up" warned Ye-jun huskily. My lovers nipped at my inner thighs, sending delicious shivers up my spine. Finally they arrived at my butt. Kissing my cheeks loudly, both men pulled my buttocks apart. I felt them take turns to nudge and probe at my anal slit, using their tongues at firrst. As I became wet, both their fingers invaded, sliding in and out lovingly, opening me up even more for what were to come.

My mate enquired, rather teasingly :"Are you ready for us?" I heard myself beg :"yes! I want you both! Come insdie!" Kim ordered, :"turn over, so we can see you." I obeyed, lifting my legs. My mate was first. He entered slowly, allowing me to stretch and accommodate his sizable thickness one more time. Inch by inch he came, until I felt his pubes. My friend cooed :"there baby, I'm in all the way." I wrapped my legs around his waist and contracted my anal wall, holding him snugly as we became one. I looked up at my old friend, his face tender and loving, his hard body on top, his enormous cock filling me up, fulfilling his roles as lover and protector.

"Fuck me now" I pleaded. As he started to ride me, I held onto his buldging biceps for dear life. Using his exceptional maleness In the best possible way, my mate got to know me all over again, as he plowed hard and rough, pulling out his cock and then ramming it back all the way to the hilt. I gasped and hollered as he made me his, again and again, his body in full control over mine, subjugating my being to his.

My mate smiled, pulling out. He said :"Our friend is getting impatient." Without further ado, Ye-jun rolled me on my side, lifting one leg to place on his chest and inserted his ten incher manfully. I felt his manhood reach deep into me, his balls slapped against me as he pounded me savagely like someone kept waiting for too long.  I yielded to my Korean lover, letting his rock hard body have his triunph. Each thrust a reminder that I belonged to him, each movement sealing his promise to love me like his own flesh. My mate moved to my mouth, allowing me to take him orally. I groaned as both ends were filled with enormous maleness that demanded and took from me what I was more than willing to give.

"Why don't you guys do a sixty nine?" Suggested my mate. Kim grinned and rolled me on my back. He dangled his long appendage over my face as his own hovered over my stiffness. We took each other at the same time. Kim devoured my cock like someone who had lost control as his own member of considerable length reached down the deeper recesses of my throat. My mate joined us, pounding my behind as the Korean with my cock in his mouth, fingered my friend's abs and navel.

As the three of us moved in an union of love, lust and life. I savoured Kim's weight on top, sweat dripping from every pore, all over me as he rode my throst. My mate's increased speed indicated that he is approaching climax.  I revelled in this position of being 'trapped' under both men, the feeling of being sucked and fucked and being able to fellate. I felt my juices rise. At the same time, I saw Ye-jun's dark scrotum pull up against his groin.  As my mate gave a final thrust and stayed deep in me, we all exploded at the same time. My mate's hot and thick seed shooting deep into my insides as my own splurted into Ye-jun's mouth. As the Korean sucked even harder, his own pent up desires fired off down my throat as my arms held his waist tight.  

We remained in position for a few minutes, enjoying the last few ejaculations.  Then, I felt my mate pull out and Kim getting off. The three of us looked at one another's sweaty dishevelled selves and grinned. My mate ordered happily :"common, let's get in the tub."

As we sat in the soap suds and basked in the afterglow, I thought about how incredibly lucky I am. I thank my lucky stars for the love of these two hot and handsome daddies. Their hard chiselled bodies rubbed against mine as they help me wash up in this menage a trois.

Life has a funny way of working out, doesn't it?

Nice ................................................. 

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 40

Time flew. The three of us - my mate, my Korean boyfriend and I got together very often. We devised many ways so that three of us could be pleasured all at once. I especially liked the one where I was sandwiched between my two great cocksmen. I could experience penetrating the one in front and getting rammed by the one behind. I urged my men to try being the center piece. By now, the reservations between my two lovers had more or less dissolved and they gave themselves more freely.

I encouraged Ye-jun and my mate to make love to each other while I watched. To further melt the ice between the two, I suggested they masturbate together. I sat on my armchair and watched my men lie side by side on the bed, their hands reaching out for the other. The Korean rubbing my mate's thick penis while his testicles, the size of a tennis ball, moved up and down as the Korean jacked on his dick. I can see that my mate enjoyed fondling Ye-jun's ten inch stick very much, relishing the view of his low hanging ballsac that sprawled  over the mattress as Wallace's father lay spreadeagled. I then got them to turn around for me. The view of their hanging balls and puckering assholes would make me very horny. I would stick my fingers in, causing their orgasms. I would then shoot my semen on their assholes, watching my seed drbblee over. Using my fingers, I pushed my male liquid further inside them. 

As the self proclaimed straight Korean got more into our way of sex, I got him to try doing a sixty nine with my mate. Kim agreed as long as he was on top. I recall masturbating furiously at the sight of these two titans enjoying one another's huge and hung packages. They both got so carried away, that they ended up fucking one another. I watched Ye-jun shake his head helplessly as he took my mate's monster cock for the first time and also the ecstatic expression onn my mate as he later received the Korean's ten incher. 

Another favorite activity of mine was sitting on both their cocks. I got them to lie across each other, so that their cocks met in the center. And then I would insert both their manhoods in. Both daddies loved this immensely, judging by the loud moans they emitted. We could all feel one another this way. I persuaded Ye-jun who is a novice to double penetration, to have his first experience. Kim was so excited, that his whole body was flushed an intense shade of  pink. I have never seen him yell so loudly as he rode on and revelled in our combined poles. Yr-jun later said he shot his most intense load to date. 

The professor and Clive joined us whenever they could. We initiated Clive in stuff he never experienced before. Edgar's daddy told us it felt so good to have someone's cock rammed up his arse at the same time he was fucking another man's butt. We got Clive to try the double entry, with the two biggest cocks of my mate and Ye-jun. Instead of losing his erection like most first timers, Clive's penis stood even more rigid and humongus. As he moved up and down over the dual mammoth cocks, the viens on his shaft looked like they were about to pop. The session ended with him blasting his load. His thick white liquid travelled fown his shaft aand balls. Quite a sight!

By now, Clive and Ye-jun had become addicted to having cocks in their mouths. We fed them our manmeats, watching them devour and suck us like madmen. Both men also welcomed enthusiastically the resulting facials, getting cum shot on their faces.  Wallace's and Edgar's fathers also enjoyed being the receptive partners,taking the cocks of the professor, my mate and I. The two lay on their backs, holding their legs up eagerly as we tops moved around to give our hungry bottoms our manly best and also our copious amount of seed. 

Whenever the five of us got together, I fought to be the centerpiece. To be able to have cocks thrusting in my anus, my mouth and both my hands was an incredible feeling. Of course, I insisted the other men try it.  We all had some of the biggest blowouts known to man.  Especially for Ye-jun and Clive.

On quiet days, the five of us went to the gym together. We loved working up a sweat and later enjoyed the taste and feel of one another's sweaty smelly bodies. The mansex that followed was usually hot and intense. We did it in the dry sauna and the steam room. When no one was around, we masturbated and fellated one another in the jacuzzi. Afterwards, on the way home, Ye-jun will stop at a lonely roadside, unzip his pants and insist that I suck him off. It normally ends with me swallowing his huge load. My Korean boyfriend is one horny dude!

At this juncture, I would like to thank you guys for following us on this incredible journey. If there are anymore sexcapades or club events, I promise to share with you guys. Do excuse me for now as I rush to change for my dinner date.

Love you guys! Stay healthy and happy! 

Guest Daddy Oh
18 hours ago, dang115 said:

TQ for the great time u shared w us.

Have a good time and stay healthy too

Cheers 

Thanks for all your support. You're the best. Really appreciate it!  :) 

On 3/20/2021 at 9:08 AM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Father & Son - Episode 40

Time flew. The three of us - my mate, my Korean boyfriend and I got together very often. We devised many ways so that three of us could be pleasured all at once. I especially liked the one where I was sandwiched between my two great cocksmen. I could experience penetrating the one in front and getting rammed by the one behind. I urged my men to try being the center piece. By now, the reservations between my two lovers had more or less dissolved and they gave themselves more freely.

I encouraged Ye-jun and my mate to make love to each other while I watched. To further melt the ice between the two, I suggested they masturbate together. I sat on my armchair and watched my men lie side by side on the bed, their hands reaching out for the other. The Korean rubbing my mate's thick penis while his testicles, the size of a tennis ball, moved up and down as the Korean jacked on his dick. I can see that my mate enjoyed fondling Ye-jun's ten inch stick very much, relishing the view of his low hanging ballsac that sprawled  over the mattress as Wallace's father lay spreadeagled. I then got them to turn around for me. The view of their hanging balls and puckering assholes would make me very horny. I would stick my fingers in, causing their orgasms. I would then shoot my semen on their assholes, watching my seed drbblee over. Using my fingers, I pushed my male liquid further inside them. 

As the self proclaimed straight Korean got more into our way of sex, I got him to try doing a sixty nine with my mate. Kim agreed as long as he was on top. I recall masturbating furiously at the sight of these two titans enjoying one another's huge and hung packages. They both got so carried away, that they ended up fucking one another. I watched Ye-jun shake his head helplessly as he took my mate's monster cock for the first time and also the ecstatic expression onn my mate as he later received the Korean's ten incher. 

Another favorite activity of mine was sitting on both their cocks. I got them to lie across each other, so that their cocks met in the center. And then I would insert both their manhoods in. Both daddies loved this immensely, judging by the loud moans they emitted. We could all feel one another this way. I persuaded Ye-jun who is a novice to double penetration, to have his first experience. Kim was so excited, that his whole body was flushed an intense shade of  pink. I have never seen him yell so loudly as he rode on and revelled in our combined poles. Yr-jun later said he shot his most intense load to date. 

The professor and Clive joined us whenever they could. We initiated Clive in stuff he never experienced before. Edgar's daddy told us it felt so good to have someone's cock rammed up his arse at the same time he was fucking another man's butt. We got Clive to try the double entry, with the two biggest cocks of my mate and Ye-jun. Instead of losing his erection like most first timers, Clive's penis stood even more rigid and humongus. As he moved up and down over the dual mammoth cocks, the viens on his shaft looked like they were about to pop. The session ended with him blasting his load. His thick white liquid travelled fown his shaft aand balls. Quite a sight!

By now, Clive and Ye-jun had become addicted to having cocks in their mouths. We fed them our manmeats, watching them devour and suck us like madmen. Both men also welcomed enthusiastically the resulting facials, getting cum shot on their faces.  Wallace's and Edgar's fathers also enjoyed being the receptive partners,taking the cocks of the professor, my mate and I. The two lay on their backs, holding their legs up eagerly as we tops moved around to give our hungry bottoms our manly best and also our copious amount of seed. 

Whenever the five of us got together, I fought to be the centerpiece. To be able to have cocks thrusting in my anus, my mouth and both my hands was an incredible feeling. Of course, I insisted the other men try it.  We all had some of the biggest blowouts known to man.  Especially for Ye-jun and Clive.

On quiet days, the five of us went to the gym together. We loved working up a sweat and later enjoyed the taste and feel of one another's sweaty smelly bodies. The mansex that followed was usually hot and intense. We did it in the dry sauna and the steam room. When no one was around, we masturbated and fellated one another in the jacuzzi. Afterwards, on the way home, Ye-jun will stop at a lonely roadside, unzip his pants and insist that I suck him off. It normally ends with me swallowing his huge load. My Korean boyfriend is one horny dude!

At this juncture, I would like to thank you guys for following us on this incredible journey. If there are anymore sexcapades or club events, I promise to share with you guys. Do excuse me for now as I rush to change for my dinner date.

Love you guys! Stay healthy and happy! 

great story

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.