Male HQ

Father & Son (story)

Guest Daddy Oh

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 19 Bukkake 

Like Newton's swinging ball cradle, my low hanging pair swung  back and forth, hitting Wallace's nutsac in front as Owen's family jewels knocked against mine from my back.  The all male line fuck, joined together like fine woodwork where each man's anus functioned as a mortise and their penises used as tenons. Except that this carpentry did not produce typical creaking sounds but rather emitted lots of grunting, groaning and moaning due to physical exertion and heigthened excitement.

Wallace turned to face me, his face sweating with enthusiasm as he opened his mouth to taste my fingers. In front of him, the Head of Chinese Studies went crazy as Wallace's twelve incher rubbed his G spot, massaging his prostate wildly. This caused the Hubei native to sing praises loudly in his native language, of how wonderful the foot long scholng is making him feel. Not to be outdone,  Owen slammed his dick deep in my posterior, till I felt his pubes stick to my butt. Seizing the opportunity, I massaged the club president's truncheon with my anal wall, making him gasp with pleasure.  Owen held on to my shoulders for dear life as he received a solid hammering from Edgar. Looking back, I saw my mate, his eyes closed in ecstasy as he enjoyed the rugby captain's ass and Dexter's dick a the same time. Along the line up, Gino, Carlos and Junior were perspiring so much that their sweat could fill buckets.

The unknown guy leading the line up suggested :" gentlemen, shall we do a bukkake for our patron and special guests for gracing this occasion?" Majority assented. Guys began to detach themselves from the line, pulling off their condoms. The patron, together with my friend and I were made to kneel in front of the young men, who were all jacking off fast and furious. Wallace and Dexter stood in front of me, their faces flushed as their hands flew up and down quickly. I heard the kids roar as they shot fountains of male essence all over my hair, face and body. Edgar and Carlos aimed at my mate's opened mouth and scored well, filling up his mouth till the excess semen started to overflow. I witnessed my mate swallow the sperm of the two youths and wipe the rest over his chin.  Meanwhile, the professor watched the frantic hand movements of Junior and Gino as they worked towarrds a climax. The department head encouraged :"yeah, blast your loads. Give me your best shots." Both men moaned loudly, as love goo gushed forth from their swollen cocks, to splatter the academic's face and mouth with a gooey mess.

By this time, the rest of the young men could not control themselves any longer and stepped up to ejaculate their pent up desires. Jets after jets of viscous and viscid fluids flew out and landed on the three of us. It seemed unending as there were so many horny young men who could not wait to drench us with their plentiful supply. The professor had so much cum on his head that sperm dripped down his face and travelled along his body. My mate and I were equally spalttered all over with male seed. At one point I did not open my eyes until I heard someone laugh and wipe it off. 

I blinked to see my mate's cum stained face as he held his sticky hands up. Zhang was sitting on a puddle of semen as some of the viscous liquid hung halfway from his hair and face.  I addressed the men :"now it's time for us to blast our loads." The men cheered as the three of us got up on the table, stood with our legs wide apart and began masturbating for our eager crowd.  I was the first to shoot. My copious jets landed smack on Dexter's face while his stubble held the thick liquid in place. The next few spurts blurred Wallace's round glasses, causing him to remove abd lick his eyewear. Some of my remaining cum flew to some lucky men at the back who whistled their approvaal.

My mate was next. He sprayed his essence like a water hose over the open mouths of Edgar and Carlos as well as shooting further into the ravenous back crowd, who went wild trying to catch his load.  Following, we turned to witness the professor's legs trembling. Zhang groaned loudly as he gave up his man seed, showering the faces of Junior and Gino. Some of the guys further bahind blinked as the ejaculations rained upon them, making them lick their lips lewdly at their lecturer's lustful evidence. The three of us grinned at one another as the students helped us get off the table.

Slowly, the crowd dispersed as some went to shower while others were resting.  The three of us looked around.  Wallace was sprawled on a sofa, his legs wide open as Junior dozed off with his twelve inch cock in his mouth. Edgar and Carlos held each other while they slept on the floor, while Gino and Dexter had their arms around each other near the table, snoring gently. Owen was lying on the floor withh his legs wide open, his arms around two unknown men who flanked him in sleep. The produce of yothful male lust filled the air as strewn condoms were evreywhere.

The three of us senior men looked at one another with mock disapproval as I echoed out loud :"what a mess!"

59 minutes ago, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Father & Son - Episode 19 Bukkake 

Like Newton's swinging ball cradle, my low hanging pair swung  back and forth, hitting Wallace's nutsac in front as Owen's family jewels knocked against mine from my back.  The all male line fuck, joined together like fine woodwork where each man's anus functioned as a mortise and their penises used as tenons. Except that this carpentry did not produce typical creaking sounds but rather emitted lots of grunting, groaning and moaning due to physical exertion and heigthened excitement.

Wallace turned to face me, his face sweating with enthusiasm as he opened his mouth to taste my fingers. In front of him, the Head of Chinese Studies went crazy as Wallace's twelve incher rubbed his G spot, massaging his prostate wildly. This caused the Hubei native to sing praises loudly in his native language, of how wonderful the foot long scholng is making him feel. Not to be outdone,  Owen slammed his dick deep in my posterior, till I felt his pubes stick to my butt. Seizing the opportunity, I massaged the club president's truncheon with my anal wall, making him gasp with pleasure.  Owen held on to my shoulders for dear life as he received a solid hammering from Edgar. Looking back, I saw my mate, his eyes closed in ecstasy as he enjoyed the rugby captain's ass and Dexter's dick a the same time. Along the line up, Gino, Carlos and Junior were perspiring so much that their sweat could fill buckets.

The unknown guy leading the line up suggested :" gentlemen, shall we do a bukkake for our patron and special guests for gracing this occasion?" Majority assented. Guys began to detach themselves from the line, pulling off their condoms. The patron, together with my friend and I were made to kneel in front of the young men, who were all jacking off fast and furious. Wallace and Dexter stood in front of me, their faces flushed as their hands flew up and down quickly. I heard the kids roar as they shot fountains of male essence all over my hair, face and body. Edgar and Carlos aimed at my mate's opened mouth and scored well, filling up his mouth till the excess semen started to overflow. I witnessed my mate swallow the sperm of the two youths and wipe the rest over his chin.  Meanwhile, the professor watched the frantic hand movements of Junior and Gino as they worked towarrds a climax. The department head encouraged :"yeah, blast your loads. Give me your best shots." Both men moaned loudly, as love goo gushed forth from their swollen cocks, to splatter the academic's face and mouth with a gooey mess.

By this time, the rest of the young men could not control themselves any longer and stepped up to ejaculate their pent up desires. Jets after jets of viscous and viscid fluids flew out and landed on the three of us. It seemed unending as there were so many horny young men who could not wait to drench us with their plentiful supply. The professor had so much cum on his head that sperm dripped down his face and travelled along his body. My mate and I were equally spalttered all over with male seed. At one point I did not open my eyes until I heard someone laugh and wipe it off. 

I blinked to see my mate's cum stained face as he held his sticky hands up. Zhang was sitting on a puddle of semen as some of the viscous liquid hung halfway from his hair and face.  I addressed the men :"now it's time for us to blast our loads." The men cheered as the three of us got up on the table, stood with our legs wide apart and began masturbating for our eager crowd.  I was the first to shoot. My copious jets landed smack on Dexter's face while his stubble held the thick liquid in place. The next few spurts blurred Wallace's round glasses, causing him to remove abd lick his eyewear. Some of my remaining cum flew to some lucky men at the back who whistled their approvaal.

My mate was next. He sprayed his essence like a water hose over the open mouths of Edgar and Carlos as well as shooting further into the ravenous back crowd, who went wild trying to catch his load.  Following, we turned to witness the professor's legs trembling. Zhang groaned loudly as he gave up his man seed, showering the faces of Junior and Gino. Some of the guys further bahind blinked as the ejaculations rained upon them, making them lick their lips lewdly at their lecturer's lustful evidence. The three of us grinned at one another as the students helped us get off the table.

Slowly, the crowd dispersed as some went to shower while others were resting.  The three of us looked around.  Wallace was sprawled on a sofa, his legs wide open as Junior dozed off with his twelve inch cock in his mouth. Edgar and Carlos held each other while they slept on the floor, while Gino and Dexter had their arms around each other near the table, snoring gently. Owen was lying on the floor withh his legs wide open, his arms around two unknown men who flanked him in sleep. The produce of yothful male lust filled the air as strewn condoms were evreywhere.

The three of us senior men looked at one another with mock disapproval as I echoed out loud :"what a mess!"

hee hee 

nice ending 

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 20 Bonus After Party Round

The Head of Chinese Studies looked around furtively, as if to ensure that no one is watching.  Turning to my mate and I, he grasped our hands :"come with me. I'd like to show you something. I was baffled by his clandestine manner, after all that happened, what have we gotta hide anyway?

Professor Zhang led us to a room in the hall. He switched on the lights and beckoned to us to enter quickly. Racks of garments greeted us. It seemed that this room had been turned into a makeshift wardrobe for the naked men's clothing.  The Chinaman went to one of the racks, where various types of underwear were hung. He gestured excitedly :"this is what I was talkng about."  He handed some of the hangers to us and said :"sniff it. Smell the young cocks of our freshmen." 

My mate and I put the codpieces to our noses and inhaled. My, it was certainly intoxicating. Young men in their sweaty prime, offering their most pungent and intimate aromas.  That is truly proof of youthful male atheleticism! Zhang ran his nose along the back part of a thong, taking his own sweet time to enjoy some undergraduate ass. Finishing, he passed it to me and exchanged it for the one I was holding. As I took in the odor of the thong's back strap, it hit me why the professor was so addicted to men smells. The asshole stink of a hot humid daywas certainly overwhelming  but that was what that made it so good, so addictive. Now, I began to fully appreciate why the doctor got hooked, like the way our Chinese ancestors relied on opium.  Certainly, that was a part of me that I haven't truly explored.

My mate held a pair in each hand as he worked his nostrils. "Wow, the legs of this brief are stained with perspiration! He must have been doing some long distance running!" I joined him and exclaimed :"what a strong male odor!" The three of us tried several other pieces, commenting on the strength and intensity of various male aromas.

Presently, the professor put the hangers back on the rack. He smiled and asked :"gentlemen, are you game for one last fuck for the day?" My mate and I started to reply but noticed the Hubei native's downward gaze. Our fully extended members have already answered, giving our lewd intentions away.  Zhang laughed as he ran his hands over our chests, smearing all the boy cum ejaculated on us earlier. Slowly but surely, the academic's skillful hands tickled and caressed our fronts, trailimg down to the cores of our hard and proud male anatomies.  

Using the sperm of young males, the Chinese lecturer rubbed the viscous liquid all over our erections, slowly lubricating our shafts. He proceeded to caress our testicles, giving them a hot moist massage. Zhang then held our sacs near the body, before pulling on them to stretch our family jewels. As the academic's naughty hands reached under our balls, my friend and I opened our legs wider to aallow him to work on our perineums. His experienced fingers manipulated the areas between scrotum and anus manfuuly, as our legs bucked and opened even wider to welcome his highly sensitive fingering. 

Arriving at our assholes, Zhang's semen coated hands rubbed at our entrances, slicking them with sticky man juice. By now, our legs were fully astride and half bent. Using circular motions, the Chinamen touched lightly our holes before gradually inserting his fingers.  Professor Zhang looked at us as his fingers slid in and out :"can I fuck you both? I would like to know you better." My mate and I looked at one another and nooded. "It's a fair request" I said.

Zhang led us to a big gym ball and had my mate lie on his stomach over it. He started to kiss my mate from the back, travelling down to the base of his spine. The professor began to bite and nibble on my old chum's buttocks, before parting them to lick and kiss at his anus. My mate moaned loudly as the Chinamen rimmed him deep :"oh yeah, kiss Daddy's ass, lick my hole. That feels so good! You should get a PHD for ass kissing!" The doctor adjusted my friendd's cock so that it stuck out underneath the exercise ball. He continued to eat my friend's anus like some wild beast as I got between the professor's legs to service him orally. The three of us groaned and moaned in unison as our pleasure points trembled.

Just then, Zhang pulled his cock out of my mouth. He rubbed his wet member along my chum's ass crack, making my friend beg for his cock. My mate cooed lustfully :"yeah, ride my ass, you horny professor, fill me with your huge cock." Acceding to his request, Zhang slammed his dick into my mate's hungry hole. He bent his legs wide and held onto my friend's shoulders to ride him forcefully, as his pubes and balls slapped against my ecstatic mate. Meanwhile, I knelt to run my tongue from the glans of my old friend, along his shaft and up to his balls, sucking them nosily.  

I held onto the Hubei native's heaving posterior to lick his balls and to stick my nose in to inhale his crack. His moist behind smelt heavenly as he told my friend :"how do you like my China cock? You enjoy my doctorate dick don't you? Take it all. It's all for you. Every inch of it!" hissed Zhang into my friend's ear as he continued to pound savagely. As I licked my friend's cock pinned under the gym ball, I heard him cry out :"I'm going to cum!" The professor encouraged :"yeah come for us. Give us your seed."  Thick creme spurted from my mate's cock and travelled down the exercise ball in a straight line as the three of us moaned.

"Come and ride me, professor" I said. Zhang smiled and pulled out of the man underneath. I parked the gym ball against the wall and hoisted my lower body up on it. As I supported myself on my elbows, Zhang turned so thet his butt faced me. He then inserted himself downwards and backwards into my hole. His testicles started to bounce happily as he drilled my hungry ass. My mate stood next to him and the two mren started to kiss hungrily. Zhang rotated his butt as I witnessed his glutes move under that furry behind.  Watching his beautiful backside brought me nearer to orgasm and I started to clench the Chinaman's  cock with my ass.  I gasped :"Come inside me, doctor. I want to feel your hot sperm." The lecturer began to thrust frantically. Finally, he roared and shot his sizzling seed, As I felt his semen travel down my ass, I climaxed, spraying sticky stuff all over my own face. 

The professor got off me and the three of us sat down for a while. We kissed and caressed one another as we caught our collective breath. Zhang then grabbed some towels ;"whew, let's shower." As we soaped up, my mate asked Zhang :"so what kind of courses have you got for the new year?"  The professor grinned :"ancient Chinese erotic literature. I'm inviting dissertations  from all levels."

We towelled one another dry and took care to rub lovingly on one another's genitalia who had been through so much! "Let me show you out" offered Zhang as we pulled on our shorts. At the door, the professor grabbed and kissed us roughly :"keep in touch!" He looked at his watch and exclaimed :"I got a class in a few hours! I must run!" We slapped Zhang's buttocks plafully as he ran off.

Outside, the sun was beginning to rise. As we walked to the car, my mate said :"looks like we started the new year with a bang." I corrected :"many bangs. Guys were queuing up for your cock." Countered my mate :"not bad for a fifty year old huh?" We got in the car as my mate checked his phone. "Hmmm, something from an unknown number."

He opened the message and both of us looked at what seemed to be a class photo. It was taken earlier at the pool benches. Except that all the men in it were wearing birthdaay suits. They posed with their arms folded, castting a masculine scowl at the camera. We could not see the men's dicks at the back rows but those cocks of the guys seated in front were doing a full salute. We saw the men's club patron in the center, flanked by the club president and rugby captain. Further down on either side are the editor, Junior, Wallace, Dexter and all our dear friends.

My mate grinned as I chuckled :"That's would make a great souvenir!"

7 hours ago, Guest Daddy Oh said:

The Head of Chinese Studies looked around furtively, as if to ensure that no one is watching.  Turning to my mate and I, he grasped our hands :"come with me. I'd like to show you something. I was baffled by his clandestine manner, after all that happened, what have we gotta hide anyway?

Professor Zhang led us to a room in the hall. He switched on the lights and beckoned to us to enter quickly. Racks of garments greeted us. It seemed that this room had been turned into a makeshift wardrobe for the naked men's clothing.  The Chinaman went to one of the racks, where various types of underwear were hung. He gestured excitedly :"this is what I was talkng about."  He handed some of the hangers to us and said :"sniff it. Smell the young cocks of our freshmen." 

My mate and I put the codpieces to our noses and inhaled. My, it was certainly intoxicating. Young men in their sweaty prime, offering their most pungent and intimate aromas.  That is truly proof of youthful male atheleticism! Zhang ran his nose along the back part of a thong, taking his own sweet time to enjoy some undergraduate ass. Finishing, he passed it to me and exchanged it for the one I was holding. As I took in the odor of the thong's back strap, it hit me why the professor was so addicted to men smells. The asshole stink of a hot humid daywas certainly overwhelming  but that was what that made it so good, so addictive. Now, I began to fully appreciate why the doctor got hooked, like the way our Chinese ancestors relied on opium.  Certainly, that was a part of me that I haven't truly explored.

My mate held a pair in each hand as he worked his nostrils. "Wow, the legs of this brief are stained with perspiration! He must have been doing some long distance running!" I joined him and exclaimed :"what a strong male odor!" The three of us tried several other pieces, commenting on the strength and intensity of various male aromas.

Presently, the professor put the hangers back on the rack. He smiled and asked :"gentlemen, are you game for one last fuck for the day?" My mate and I started to reply but noticed the Hubei native's downward gaze. Our fully extended members have already answered, giving our lewd intentions away.  Zhang laughed as he ran his hands over our chests, smearing all the boy cum ejaculated on us earlier. Slowly but surely, the academic's skillful hands tickled and caressed our fronts, trailimg down to the cores of our hard and proud male anatomies.  

Using the sperm of young males, the Chinese lecturer rubbed the viscous liquid all over our erections, slowly lubricating our shafts. He proceeded to caress our testicles, giving them a hot moist massage. Zhang then held our sacs near the body, before pulling on them to stretch our family jewels. As the academic's naughty hands reached under our balls, my friend and I opened our legs wider to aallow him to work on our perineums. His experienced fingers manipulated the areas between scrotum and anus manfuuly, as our legs bucked and opened even wider to welcome his highly sensitive fingering. 

Arriving at our assholes, Zhang's semen coated hands rubbed at our entrances, slicking them with sticky man juice. By now, our legs were fully astride and half bent. Using circular motions, the Chinamen touched lightly our holes before gradually inserting his fingers.  Professor Zhang looked at us as his fingers slid in and out :"can I fuck you both? I would like to know you better." My mate and I looked at one another and nooded. "It's a fair request" I said.

Zhang led us to a big gym ball and had my mate lie on his stomach over it. He started to kiss my mate from the back, travelling down to the base of his spine. The professor began to bite and nibble on my old chum's buttocks, before parting them to lick and kiss at his anus. My mate moaned loudly as the Chinamen rimmed him deep :"oh yeah, kiss Daddy's ass, lick my hole. That feels so good! You should get a PHD for ass kissing!" The doctor adjusted my friendd's cock so that it stuck out underneath the exercise ball. He continued to eat my friend's anus like some wild beast as I got between the professor's legs to service him orally. The three of us groaned and moaned in unison as our pleasure points trembled.

Just then, Zhang pulled his cock out of my mouth. He rubbed his wet member along my chum's ass crack, making my friend beg for his cock. My mate cooed lustfully :"yeah, ride my ass, you horny professor, fill me with your huge cock." Acceding to his request, Zhang slammed his dick into my mate's hungry hole. He bent his legs wide and held onto my friend's shoulders to ride him forcefully, as his pubes and balls slapped against my ecstatic mate. Meanwhile, I knelt to run my tongue from the glans of my old friend, along his shaft and up to his balls, sucking them nosily.  

I held onto the Hubei native's heaving posterior to lick his balls and to stick my nose in to inhale his crack. His moist behind smelt heavenly as he told my friend :"how do you like my China cock? You enjoy my doctorate dick don't you? Take it all. It's all for you. Every inch of it!" hissed Zhang into my friend's ear as he continued to pound savagely. As I licked my friend's cock pinned under the gym ball, I heard him cry out :"I'm going to cum!" The professor encouraged :"yeah come for us. Give us your seed."  Thick creme spurted from my mate's cock and travelled down the exercise ball in a straight line as the three of us moaned.

"Come and ride me, professor" I said. Zhang smiled and pulled out of the man underneath. I parked the gym ball against the wall and hoisted my lower body up on it. As I supported myself on my elbows, Zhang turned so thet his butt faced me. He then inserted himself downwards and backwards into my hole. His testicles started to bounce happily as he drilled my hungry ass. My mate stood next to him and the two mren started to kiss hungrily. Zhang rotated his butt as I witnessed his glutes move under that furry behind.  Watching his beautiful backside brought me nearer to orgasm and I started to clench the Chinaman's  cock with my ass.  I gasped :"Come inside me, doctor. I want to feel your hot sperm." The lecturer began to thrust frantically. Finally, he roared and shot his sizzling seed, As I felt his semen travel down my ass, I climaxed, spraying sticky stuff all over my own face. 

The professor got off me and the three of us sat down for a while. We kissed and caressed one another as we caught our collective breath. Zhang then grabbed some towels ;"whew, let's shower." As we soaped up, my mate asked Zhang :"so what kind of courses have you got for the new year?"  The professor grinned :"ancient Chinese erotic literature. I'm inviting dissertations  from all levels."

We towelled one another dry and took care to rub lovingly on one another's genitalia who had been through so much! "Let me show you out" offered Zhang as we pulled on our shorts. At the door, the professor grabbed and kissed us roughly :"keep in touch!" He looked at his watch and exclaimed :"I got a class in a few hours! I must run!" We slapped Zhang's buttocks plafully as he ran off.

Outside, the sun was beginning to rise. As we walked to the car, my mate said :"looks like we started the new year with a bang." I corrected :"many bangs. Guys were queuing up for your cock." Countered my mate :"not bad for a fifty year old huh?" We got in the car as my mate checked his phone. "Hmmm, something from an unknown number."

He opened the message and both of us looked at what seemed to be a class photo. It was taken earlier at the pool benches. Except that all the men in it were wearing birthdaay suits. They posed with their arms folded, castting a masculine scowl at the camera. We could not see the men's dicks at the back rows but those cocks of the guys seated in front were doing a full salute. We saw the men's club patron in the center, flanked by the club president and rugby captain. Further down on either side are the editor, Junior, Wallace, Dexter and all our dear friends.

nice beginning for a new year ......................................... cheers

On 1/6/2021 at 10:22 AM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Thanks for all the stories. Can't wait for your new chapter 

Guest Daddy Oh

Episode 21 Daddies' Meet

About a week later, while banging out a business report on my laptop, I received a text message from Dr Zhang.  It read :"please join us for a parents' meeting this coming Saturday afternoon at my office. Your attendance will be much appreciated. Howevr, at this point, it is not convenient to go into further details." I was quite puzzled as to why I had to attend, since I have no children enrolled at his univesity.  I called my mate who said he received a similiar request.  Both of us were flummoxed by the mysterious nature of the upcoming meet.

We arrived at the professor's office at around three. We knocked and the Hubei native opened the door. He gestured a little tersely :"come in." We entered and saw three men seated at the sofa. They stood up as Professor Zhang said :"allow me to introduce. This is Kim Ye-jun, father of Wallace." A tall, handsome Korean male nodded and shook our hands. I noted his intense gaze on me as he held my hand in a warm, firm manner and a litlle longer than necessary. Kim seemed rather reluctant to let go of my palm.  The lectirer stepped forward and indicated to the next strapping six footer. "This is Edgar's father. Clive was rugby captain himself at this university twenty years ago."  Clive nodded politely to us but I got the impression he was rather cold.  Before the academic could speak, the last man came forward :"My name's Jake and Owen is my son. We are all here because a serious matter has been brought to our attention."  

My mate and I looked at Jake, mystified by the man's impatient manner. Jake continued :"Professor, could you enlighten these gentlemen on the objective of today's meeting?" The Chinaman turned red and went :"well I was given to undertsand that a video clip has found its way into the possession of these gentlemen." My heart skipped a beat as my sixth sense told me there's trouble brewing. "What kind of video are we talking about exactly?" Ventured my mate.  Clive moved nearer and jabbed on his phone :"I'll spare the professor further explanation" and held the screen up for our inspection. 

It was a short clip, taken at the New Year party. The contents featured a naked Zhang with his arms around my mate and I, as the kneeling boys giva us oral pleasure. From the video, I could see the back profiles of Owen, Edgar and one other guy. Ye-jun explained :"we spoke to our sons and they told us about the party."

The professor hung his head in shame as my heart plummeted. I looked at my mate who seemed to be the only self possesed man in this confrontation. He faced the three vvisibly angry men squarely and explained :"I'm not going to make any excuses but boys will boys. I was invited to this event by my own son. And I can tell you gentlemen, that I loved him even more after that. I admired his bravery in not only informing me about the gathering but also man enough to include me in his activities.  Because  of his frankness, I feel I can trust him completely."

Clive blurted out :"What? You allowed your son to partake in oral and anal sex with numerous men? And you watched it all happen? Are you crazy?" Zhang tried to pour oil on troubled waters :"You see Clive, the men's club was conceived for men to explore and undertsand better their sexuaality with other men. It enhances and builds strong life long friendships. And it has strengthened bonds between father and son as in this case." 

Jake cut in angrily :"even if the boys need to experiment, they should be doing it with girls their own age. How could you as a parent approve of your son's conduct and even give your blessing by being a participant with him? He pointed a shaking finger at the three of us :"you guys are turning this place into Sodom and Gomoorah!" 

My mate replied quietly :"as a parent, I only want my son to be happy and lead a fulfilling life. From my personal perspective, I learnt that you cannot force certain things on people. It just makes everybody unhappy. The party is just for youngsters to release some pent up energies. If you want to constantly harp on it, you may cause a chasm between yourselves and your sons."

Jake opened his mouth to retort but Ye-jun interrupted :"He may be right. Let the young men enjoy and let off some steam. If you are too hard on them, you drive them away." Somehow, I detected a subtext in his message and his special pronunciation on the word hard. I looked at him and caught his intense gaze again. This time, it felt warm and even sexual. My eyes glanced downwards and saw to my disbelief,  that something long and strong was extending slowly down his trouser leg. It flexed and strained suggestively against the thin fabric. The handsome Korean man, who could be a star in his country's television serials anytime he wanted, looked directly at me.  

Kim Ye-jun put his manly hands firmly on the professor's desk. He puffed his chest in my direction. Holding my stunned gaze, Kim asked :"I would like to be an active parent like your friend here. So how do I become a member of this club?"

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 22

Jake spluttered :"Ye-jun, did I hear you corrctly? You want to join this club? You want to take part in their all male orgies?" The Korean turned to face Owen's father, who looked rather shaken. Kim looked directly at Jake and said :"as a matter of fact yes. There were way too many missed opportunities when I was in school. I had crushes on several guys. However, I was too afraid to take it any further as I was afraid of being ostracised. At this point in my life, I would like to do something for myself, instead of living a life other people think I ought to live." 

The Korean looked defiantly at Jake as the latter shook his head :"I'm really disappointed with you and I regret asking you to attend this meeting. Now you've let us down and switched sides." Kim replied quietly :"I can't live with the idea of self betrayal any longer and this is an excellent time to start meeting new people. And I might have found the person that I was searching for." Ye-jun turned back to smile at me as my heart started to pound.  

Jake and Clive started to object but Kim raised a firm hand. He turned and addressed me in a deep seducctive masculine tones :"how would you like the company of a traditional dominant South Korean male?" Like a blushing newly-wed, my legs heeded the invitation and brought me nearer to him. Wallace's father laughed as he reached out and drew me against his hard and warm body. He cooed as my legs weakened. "Submit to me" the Korean said lustfully "undress for me. I want to see you naked." Obeying, I pulled my polo tee over my head and threw it aside. I turned around to pull my bermudas down slowly, in order to give Kim a glimpse of my ass. As I kicked the shorts away, I started to pull at my pink g-string in a tantalising manner. "Hold it right there!" Ye-jun's voice boomed "I like that string on you. Keep it on."

Jake started to lunge forward :"what the...." but my mate caught and armlocked the hot tempered man. "Let me go!" Owen's dad struggled in vain as both my mate's arms encircled his chest in a tight grip.  "Why don't you just enjoy the show?" Hissed my mate as one hand moved up to cover the man's mouth. Meanwhile, the bulges in Clive's and the professor's trousers were getting more visible.

"Take my shirt off" commanded my new lover from Korea. I ran my hands over his rock hard pectorals. Slowly, teasingly, I undid the buttons on his crisp office top one by one . As I slid the shirt a little over his shoulders and admired his magnificeent upper body. Kim started to flex his bulging pecs alternatively, to give me a hard male display. Most men's nipples are pointed but those of this South Korean protruded entirely like dark fleshy rosebuds. "You got very luscious nipples" I  complimented the owner as I pinched them slightly. 

Kim held both my hands and moved them downwards. "Feel my cock" he whispered huskily. By now, he was pitching a tent in his pants. I caressed his dick, rubbing the head through the fabric. Smiled Ye-jun :"Would you like to see it?" I nodded, undid his belt buckle and pulled the zipper down gradually. As I opened his trousers, his enormous manhood sprang out quickly, freed from its constraint. I cooed :"my, you are not wearing any underwear." The South Korean grinned :"most of them cannot hold my cock as it is very long."  I picked up a ruler from the desk to measure. I gasped as I read out the result :"ten inches!" Raising his chin, Kim bragged:"and three inches in girth." I breathed :"now I can see where Wallace got his impressive manhood from."  His father leered :"my son inherited ten inches from me. His other two came from his English maternal grandfather, whom I heard had a whopping thirteen inch shaft alone."

I pulled Ye-jun's pants down to his ankles. I looked up at him eagerly, moistening my lips :"can I suck the cock that fathered such a fine stud like Wallace?" Kim smiled and grabbed my hair, pulling my face smack onto his ten inch gun. Meanwhile, Kim's love nectar began to ooze out and dribble on my chin.  I worked his long bag first, sliding my tongue underneath his balls. I then kissed and licked along his shaft, moving up to engulf his glans.

The Korean started to moan :"It's been so long since someone has sucked my cock like he really enjoys it." I moaned together with him as I wrapped my lips around his shaft, moving up and down audibly. Kim then grabbed my hair and pulled hard while starting to ram my face. I spluttered and gagged as his long member made rough and savage love to me.

"Get up" ordered Wallace's father. I got up and Kim grabbed my crotch. "Let me see your dick and balls" he growled as he pulled the pouch of my g-string aside, releasing my male pack. He fondled my dick roughly as he asked :"my! You are dripping too. Come and bend over the desk. I want to see your pretty ass." I laid face down on the table as Kim lifted one of my legs to place it over the table. He slapped my ass and pulled at my g-string. "Damn!" He exclaimed ;'this g-stringed ass is making me very horny!"

Kim lifted the string and slid his ten incher between it and my behind. Wallace Senior moved his hips very slowly.  He began to groan at the feeling of his penis rubbing against my butt and also the string moving over his maleness.  I turned to steal a glance at my 'audience'.

Owen's dad was still in my mate's forced embrace. However Jake's trousers had a very pointed look on it. Meanwhile, Clive had developed a dark and wet patch on the front of his pants...

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 23

Kim let his entire body press against me as his strong arms and hands held mine from the top. He growled :"you like me on top? You like to feel my hard body against yours?" I whimpered :"yes sir. Your body feels amazing. So hard and hot."  Wallace's dad rubbed himself against me sensually as he continued to whisper his sexual desires in my ear. Meanwhile, the professor had upzipped his trousers, to let it fall around his ankles. He pushed his tradional Y fronts down to mid thigh and statred to pull his foreskin back and forth. 

Suddenly, I heard my mate yell in pain. Jake had bitten his hand and broke free from his grasp. The furious daddy spang in our direction. In a surprising move, it was Clive who cuaght him with a flying tackle and wrestled him to the floor. "Give" Clive gasped as Owen's dad fought wildly. My mate asked Zhang :"do you have rope or other restraints?" The professor grinned, kicked off his pants and opened his drawer. He fished out some ropes and a pair of handcuffs used for sex play. The three men proceeded to cuff Jake's hands and tie his legs together.  The club president's dad started to holler for help.  Asked Clive :"Can we gag him?" The Chinaman pulled off his white underwear, rolled it up and stuffed them into Jake's open mouth. The three then deposited the helpless man into a corner of the room. 

Clive was breathing heavily and sweating profusely from his earlier struggle. Noting his discomfort, my mate suggested :"why don't you take your clothes off and cool down?" "Good ideaa" rasped Clive, his chest heaving as he unzipped his pants and tore off his top. Zhang picked up his pants and remarked :"why, there is a damp patch here." Zhang looked at Clive as he ran his tongue over the wet trouser front. My mate ordered :"take off your briefs as well."  As the ex captain slid them off, Zhang grabbed the sodden undies. The Chinaman exclaimed :"It's saoked with sweat! And there's sticky stuff in the pouch!" Clive snickered :" smell them. My son told me about your extra curricular activities." 

As the academic buried his face in Clive's soiled underwear, Ye-jun got up and turned me on my back. He clambered over the table and got on top of me. He positioned his love gun over my face as he pulled my legs over to expose my ass. The Korean ordered :"take my cock. Deep throat for me." As I opened my mouth, he entered without further ado, the entrie arrow probbing the deeper recesses of my throat. As I sucked his succulent member, Kim pried my buttcheeks apart, held my g-string away so that he could slide his tongue into my asshole.  "Mmmm. Mmmm. You taste good" Kim murmured as he explored my pucker.

Clive stood naked before my mate. He asked :"I want to do all those things you did with my son." My old friend smiled :"Edgar enjoyed rubbing his cock together with mine. Shall we start with that?" Clive nodded. "Help me take off my clothes" my mate said as he tweaked the ex rugby captain's nipples. As Edgar's father began to tear at the clothes of this man who had sex with his offspring, the professor shucked off his shirt and began masturbating. 

Ye-jun moaned as he continued to eat my ass. "I want to be insdie you. I need my cock surrounded by your lovely warmth." I released his manhood from my mouth and said :"I want you inside me. I want all of you, nothing less." Kim got off the table, pulled me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around him. Lifting up my legs to put them around his waist, the Korean carried me like a prized catch to the waiting sofa.  As he laid me down, he commanded :"lift up your legs. I'm going to make you mine." Kim entered with one single experienced thrust, as I groaned out loud at his length and size.  The handsome daddy bent down so that his face was just above mine. Kim ordered in his deep manly voice :"I want to hear you say it. Say 'I belong to Ye-jun' " as he grabbed my face and looked a me.  I moaned loudly as I blurted out :"I belong to Ye-jun! Fuck me like you are my husband! Make me your's completely."  The Korean laughed triumphantly at my submission as  he started to move his cock deeper into his conquest...

On 1/12/2021 at 3:56 PM, dang115 said:
4 hours ago, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Kim let his entire body press against me as his strong arms and hands held mine from the top. He growled :"you like me on top? You like to feel my hard body against yours?" I whimpered :"yes sir. Your body feels amazing. So hard and hot."  Wallace's dad rubbed himself against me sensually as he continued to whisper his sexual desires in my ear. Meanwhile, the professor had upzipped his trousers, to let it fall around his ankles. He pushed his tradional Y fronts down to mid thigh and statred to pull his foreskin back and forth. 

Suddenly, I heard my mate yell in pain. Jake had bitten his hand and broke free from his grasp. The furious daddy spang in our direction. In a surprising move, it was Clive who cuaght him with a flying tackle and wrestled him to the floor. "Give" Clive gasped as Owen's dad fought wildly. My mate asked Zhang :"do you have rope or other restraints?" The professor grinned, kicked off his pants and opened his drawer. He fished out some ropes and a pair of handcuffs used for sex play. The three men proceeded to cuff Jake's hands and tie his legs together.  The club president's dad started to holler for help.  Asked Clive :"Can we gag him?" The Chinaman pulled off his white underwear, rolled it up and stuffed them into Jake's open mouth. The three then deposited the helpless man into a corner of the room. 

Clive was breathing heavily and sweating profusely from his earlier struggle. Noting his discomfort, my mate suggested :"why don't you take your clothes off and cool down?" "Good ideaa" rasped Clive, his chest heaving as he unzipped his pants and tore off his top. Zhang picked up his pants and remarked :"why, there is a damp patch here." Zhang looked at Clive as he ran his tongue over the wet trouser front. My mate ordered :"take off your briefs as well."  As the ex captain slid them off, Zhang grabbed the sodden undies. The Chinaman exclaimed :"It's saoked with sweat! And there's sticky stuff in the pouch!" Clive snickered :" smell them. My son told me about your extra curricular activities." 

As the academic buried his face in Clive's soiled underwear, Ye-jun got up and turned me on my back. He clambered over the table and got on top of me. He positioned his love gun over my face as he pulled my legs over to expose my ass. The Korean ordered :"take my cock. Deep throat for me." As I opened my mouth, he entered without further ado, the entrie arrow probbing the deeper recesses of my throat. As I sucked his succulent member, Kim pried my buttcheeks apart, held my g-string away so that he could slide his tongue into my asshole.  "Mmmm. Mmmm. You taste good" Kim murmured as he explored my pucker.

Clive stood naked before my mate. He asked :"I want to do all those things you did with my son." My old friend smiled :"Edgar enjoyed rubbing his cock together with mine. Shall we start with that?" Clive nodded. "Help me take off my clothes" my mate said as he tweaked the ex rugby captain's nipples. As Edgar's father began to tear at the clothes of this man who had sex with his offspring, the professor shucked off his shirt and began masturbating. 

Ye-jun moaned as he continued to eat my ass. "I want to be insdie you. I need my cock surrounded by your lovely warmth." I released his manhood from my mouth and said :"I want you inside me. I want all of you, nothing less." Kim got off the table, pulled me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around him. Lifting up my legs to put them around his waist, the Korean carried me like a prized catch to the waiting sofa.  As he laid me down, he commanded :"lift up your legs. I'm going to make you mine." Kim entered with one single experienced thrust, as I groaned out loud at his length and size.  The handsome daddy bent down so that his face was just above mine. Kim ordered in his deep manly voice :"I want to hear you say it. Say 'I belong to Ye-jun' " as he grabbed my face and looked a me.  I moaned loudly as I blurted out :"I belong to Ye-jun! Fuck me like you are my husband! Make me your's completely."  The Korean laughed triumphantly at my submission as  he started to move his cock deeper into his conquest...

Dripping 

On 1/14/2021 at 10:21 AM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Curious what will happen to Jake

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 24

Ye-jun held my face tenderly as he ground his pubes hard against my butt. He whispered in his deep manly voice, which made me tremble even more :"You feel so good. So wet and warm inside." I responded passionately :"Yes darling. Fill me with your huge cock. Don't you dare to pull out." As if teasing me, he started to withdraw a little, prompting me to contract my anal muscles around his shaft, gripping him tight. The Korean groaned out loud at the sensation. "My you are naughty boy! This is mind blowing. Don't fret, my cock belongs inside you for sure" the Korean assured as he thrust deeper to seal his promise.   

Clive looked at my friend, now standing in only his boxer briefs, his humomgous member parked sideways. Edgar's father rematked :"wow, there's somehing very big going on in there." My mate took his hands, placed them on his hips :"why don't you take off my trunks to get a better look?" The ex captain tugged his underpants down past his ballsac, causing my mate's pipe to spring out and smack loudly against his abdomen. "Wow, what a thick cock!" Exclaimed Clive :"no wonder, the boys were raving about it!" My friend reached out to stroke the shaft of Edgar's dad, saying :"Clive, you have a pretty remarkable dick yourself. Look at all those veins, so pulsating! So alive!" His naughty fingers traced the engorged viens on Clive's penis as the other man put his hands at his sides and thrust his pelvis forward.

Clive looked my mate lustfully in the eye and said :"what my son said is true. Your cock smells so strong, so manly. I can smell  it even while standing here." My old chum grinned :"come, let us put our cocks together." Clive reached out and grabbed my friend's cock, to press the beer can against his own veiny shaft. "Let's use some slick" the ex captain remarked as he ran his hand to scoop up the sweat on his glistening chest, before moving his palm over both men's shafts. Clive ran his hand up and down, asking :"is that what you did to Edgar, is that what my son enjoyed?" My friend replied :"yeah, Edgar said he never knew rubbing cocks together could feel this good!" Clive laughed and gave him a playful punch in the chest. 

My mate traced his fingers over Clive's sensitive nipples before placing them on his shoulders. He asked :"would you like to suck my dick? Edgar enjoyed tasting my pipe." Without waiting for an answer, he pressed Edgar's dad down to his knees. Clive looked up in an imploring manner:"I've never done this before." My mate advised :"Suck my cock the way you like your own cock to be sucked." Clive began to flick his tongue tentatively at the huge misslie, gradually putting his lips over it. After hesitating for a while, Edgar's father began to move his lips over my friend's cock, like someone getting over his shyness. My mate inclined his head in the professor's direction :"why don't you come over and join us?" Zhang trotted over happily, his love gun cocked and aimed.

Ye-jun began to move faster. He moaned :"can I come insdie you? I like us joined together, like one flesh." I moaned :"yes darling, come insdie me. Fill me with your hot sperm." The Korean began to roar :"come with me. Come for Ye-jun!" His long penis twitched and trembled as he shot what seemed an unending load. At the same time, his entire being shook and shuddered as he pressed his face against mine. "Take it! Take all of me! Aarrrrh! Aarrrth!" As he kept firing, I screamed :"Ye-jun, I'm going to come. Coming for you!" My cock erupted on his stomach and started to drench both of us. As I ejaculated my last shots, the Korean was still shuddering and convulsing against me as his legs trashed about. I stroked his head to soothe and to comfort him with my kisses. Ye-jun accepted my displays of affection  by sticking his tongue deep into my parted lips.

Looking over to my mate, I saw him moan :"yeah Clive, suck my cock like you really like it. Oh yeah! That feels amazing! You suck great dick just like your son!" The professor watched the oral proceedings with anticipation, his natural lube dripping plentifully down his dark shaft to moisten his balls...

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episdoe 25

Clive paused for a moment and took my friend's cock out of his mouth. He held the engorged and thickened evidence and looked up at my friend, eyes aflame. "You taste so wonderful! Guess I have been missing lots of great cock in my life." My friend smiled :"Fill your mouth with my cock then. Men like us are born to suck the magnificent cocks of other great men." Clive continued to give oral pleasuree to my mate, his inhibitions  gradually eroding. The professor stepped up and presented his dripping maleness to the ex sports captain. Zhang said :"look at what I have got for you. Something hard and warm and wet." 

Edgar's father took hold of Zhang's gistening shaft. He admired the academic's huge dark phallus and testicles and remarked :"now I can appreciate the purpose of this  club, to taste and suck great dicks." Clive held both my friend's and the Chinaman's stiffers and rotated them like gear shifts in a car. He procedded to pull them down, only to let the hardness fly back up. Clive began too fellate the Hubei native as the latter put an elbow on my mate's shoulder for support. The sports captain remarked :"never realised sucking your cock could be such massive turn on!"

Both Ye-jun and I sat up on the sofa, to watch Edgar's dad service the professor with great enthusiasm. "Yeah, that's it! Lick my balls man! That feels so hot!" The professor encouraged as Clive slurped noisily. As Ye-jun relaxed and spread his manly thighs wide apart, my hands travelled  all over the Korean's chest, scooping up my cum. Kim held my hands and put them in my mouth, as I tasted my orgasm brought on by him. "Try some" I offered. Ye-jun turned his head away :"nah, I told you before, I'm a very traditional guy." As I consumed the last traces of our lovemaking, I used wet tissues to clean Ye-jun up. Like a master of the house, the Korean put his hands at the back of his head, giving me a clear view of his hairy pits, smiling as I wiped him down. 

Meanwhile, my mate snarled at Clive :"don't leave my cock standing!" Smiling apologetically, Edgar's daddy took my mate in his mouth again, to continue his journey of self discovery. My old fried started to tiptoe as he growled :"yeah Clive! Tongue my glans! Move those lips over my shaft! That's my good man!" Not to be outdone, the professor began to prod the face of the man who sired the present rugby captain. "Have some more of my mine! Don't be shy. That's my man!" Zhang finished with a sigh of relief as Clive began to fellate his swolllen maleness again. Edgar's father went to town, alternating between giving blow jobs to both hot daddies. The standing men hi-fived each other as Edgar's father performed oral sex wildly:"That's what the men's club is really for! Hot daddies sucking the cocks of other hot daddies!" Asserted Zhang.

I heard my mate address Clive :"you know, being inside another man is a great feeling, like out of this world. I can guarantee you, it feels hot, moist and snug." The ex captain looked up, a naughty smile spreading slowly across his face. Clive gave my friend a lascivious wink :"let's start with you."

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 26

The ex captain stood up to face my mate and the Chinaman. Clive reached out and pinched his playmates' nipples hard, before running his hands down to their navels . He inserted his fingers in the belly buttons of both men and tickled gently.  Clive chided in a mockingly stern manner :"look at what you have done! My cock is aroused and wants to know you better!"

Zhang and my friend glanced down as Edgar's dad folded his iron arms over his sweaty chest. What both men saw caused their jaws to drop and their eyes to pop. Two singular large veins on Clive's shaft bulged against the skin as his penis stretched and stiffened. "So what do you think? You like him? " Asked the ex captian with a cheeky smile. Stunned, my mate managed to reply weakly :"wow! What a beautiful and strong shaft! It's a shame that it never knew mankind. What do you say, my dear professor that we show this man what we men can do?" The professor assented :"my sentiments exactly! Let's give this man here a good tongue lashing!"

Clive started to say :"what do you mean..." as both men made him lie on the floor. "Let's start with your favorite, professor" suggested my mate as he lifted up the arm of the ex captain and put it behind his head. The professor followed quickly and started to sniff Clive's armpit. Both men then buried their faces in the sportsman's wet underarms, licking, nibbling and chewing. Clive's body twitched as he gave little gasps of pleasure.

I looked at Ye-jun :"shall we see how Jake is doing?" Both of us walked over to the corner where Owen's father lay trussed up and muffled with the Chinaman's Y fronts. We carried Jake to the sofa and took the briefs from his mouth. "Shut up or I'll stuff them back in" I warned. I said to Ye-jun:"shall we undress him to make him more comfortable?" The Korean smiled as both of us began to divest this hot tempered and hot as hell dude of his clothing. We pulled his shirt over his shoulders to reveal a well sculpted chest. Ye-jun unzipped his pants and we pulled them down to his ankles.  I exclaimed :"Surprise! Surprise! Owen's daddy wears tiger print bikinis!" Ye-jun added :"look! His briefs are all wet!"

At first, we thought Jake had peed in his undies because of fright. I pulled his underwaer down to get a better look :"Oh my! Jake came in his pants!" I laughed. Jake snarled :"get off me, you perverts! Stop touching me!" I crooned :"look who's talking. Who came in his underwear just by watching men have fun together?" I slid off my semen soaked g string and waved it in front of Jake's face. "You like my undies, Jakey baby? You want to smell them? Or do you want them in your mouth like the professor's?" I called over to Zhang :"yo prof! Do you have a dildo or prostate massager that I can borrow?" The Chinaman took his mouth off Clive's nipple, went to his desk and returned with a dildo. I smiled my thanks and turned back to Owen's trembling father. Ye-jun mocked :"how would you like that up your ass?" As Jake opened his mouth again, I stuffed my soiled g string down his mouth, saying :"that should keep you satisfied for a while."

Using some bottled lube, I inserted my fingers in Jake's anus. Ye-jun then started to slide the dildo in. Halfway through, Jake started to thrash about violently like someone havng a fit. Startled, Ye-jun and I looked at each other in alarm as guttural sounds came from his throat. Jake's eyes seemed to glaze over like a man turning into a werewolf. Truly scared now, we held the convulsing man firmly as he closed his eyes. Suddenly, Jake's eyes popped opened again. He fixed us with a steely glare as he spat out my underwear. A slow, sexy grin spread over his face. Owen's father then replied in a low husky voice that seemed to belong to someone else :"You wanna fuck me? You're on."

On 1/20/2021 at 8:06 PM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

The ex captain stood up to face my mate and the Chinaman. Clive reached out and pinched his playmates' nipples hard, before running his hands down to their navels . He inserted his fingers in the belly buttons of both men and tickled gently.  Clive chided in a mockingly stern manner :"look at what you have done! My cock is aroused and wants to know you better!"

Zhang and my friend glanced down as Edgar's dad folded his iron arms over his sweaty chest. What both men saw caused their jaws to drop and their eyes to pop. Two singular large veins on Clive's shaft bulged against the skin as his penis stretched and stiffened. "So what do you think? You like him? " Asked the ex captian with a cheeky smile. Stunned, my mate managed to reply weakly :"wow! What a beautiful and strong shaft! It's a shame that it never knew mankind. What do you say, my dear professor that we show this man what we men can do?" The professor assented :"my sentiments exactly! Let's give this man here a good tongue lashing!"

Clive started to say :"what do you mean..." as both men made him lie on the floor. "Let's start with your favorite, professor" suggested my mate as he lifted up the arm of the ex captain and put it behind his head. The professor followed quickly and started to sniff Clive's armpit. Both men then buried their faces in the sportsman's wet underarms, licking, nibbling and chewing. Clive's body twitched as he gave little gasps of pleasure.

I looked at Ye-jun :"shall we see how Jake is doing?" Both of us walked over to the corner where Owen's father lay trussed up and muffled with the Chinaman's Y fronts. We carried Jake to the sofa and took the briefs from his mouth. "Shut up or I'll stuff them back in" I warned. I said to Ye-jun:"shall we undress him to make him more comfortable?" The Korean smiled as both of us began to divest this hot tempered and hot as hell dude of his clothing. We pulled his shirt over his shoulders to reveal a well sculpted chest. Ye-jun unzipped his pants and we pulled them down to his ankles.  I exclaimed :"Surprise! Surprise! Owen's daddy wears tiger print bikinis!" Ye-jun added :"look! His briefs are all wet!"

At first, we thought Jake had peed in his undies because of fright. I pulled his underwaer down to get a better look :"Oh my! Jake came in his pants!" I laughed. Jake snarled :"get off me, you perverts! Stop touching me!" I crooned :"look who's talking. Who came in his underwear just by watching men have fun together?" I slid off my semen soaked g string and waved it in front of Jake's face. "You like my undies, Jakey baby? You want to smell them? Or do you want them in your mouth like the professor's?" I called over to Zhang :"yo prof! Do you have a dildo or prostate massager that I can borrow?" The Chinaman took his mouth off Clive's nipple, went to his desk and returned with a dildo. I smiled my thanks and turned back to Owen's trembling father. Ye-jun mocked :"how would you like that up your ass?" As Jake opened his mouth again, I stuffed my soiled g string down his mouth, saying :"that should keep you satisfied for a while."

Using some bottled lube, I inserted my fingers in Jake's anus. Ye-jun then started to slide the dildo in. Halfway through, Jake started to thrash about violently like someone havng a fit. Startled, Ye-jun and I looked at each other in alarm as guttural sounds came from his throat. Jake's eyes seemed to glaze over like a man turning into a werewolf. Truly scared now, we held the convulsing man firmly as he closed his eyes. Suddenly, Jake's eyes popped opened again. He fixed us with a steely glare as he spat out my underwear. A slow, sexy grin spread over his face. Owen's father then replied in a low husky voice that seemed to belong to someone else :"You wanna fuck me? You're on."

Edited by dang115

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 27

Jake gave us a lewd grin and ran his tongue over his lips, pausing to stick it out like a cat. Ye- jun and I stood bewitched by his lustful transformation. At the same time, bothered and bewildered by the way too sudden change. I ventured cautiously :"Jake, are you sure about this?" Owen's father turned around to look behind him, like I was speaking to someone else. Seeing no one, Jake replied in an annoyed fashion :"who's Jake? I'm Dave."  

The professor's voice chimed in :"everything alright with you guys?" The other three men had paused their lovemaking and were looking in our direction. Jake or rather Dave responded :"sure. We were just role playing. Don't stop on my account." Turning to us, Dave invited warmly :"get these restraints off me if we are going to do this properly." Shrugging, we removed the cuffs and ropes and eyed the man formerly known as Jake. Dave reached out and grabbed our dicks :"ooooh yeah! I've wanted you guys for soooo long" as he thumbed our glans, making us hard and horny again.

Casting a sidelong glance, I saw my mate admiring and running his tongue over the bulging veins on Clive's shaft.  Edgar's father smiled :"yeah, that's my man. Ooooh, your tongue is so damn hot!" Pleased with his encouragement, my mate started to suck his glans as the owner gave loud cries of pleasure. Zhang busied himself sniffing and chewing lightly on the ex sportsman's stockinged feet. Growling hungrily  the professor proceeded to pull the hosiery off with his teeth. Clive watched in wonder as the Chinaman began to suck his toes one by one.

Dave rubbed our penises on his nipples. "I'd always loved the feeling of cocks on my tips" smiled the transformed man as he moved our piss slits over the pointy ends on his chest. Ye-jun and I began to moan and thrust ourselves against him, leaking thick sticky stuff over his chest. Dave wet his fingers with our juices and held them to our lips. Ye-jun turned away. Dave coaxed seductively :"Common, it's your own juice, so thick and delicious. Try it."  I joined in :"yes Ye-jun. Have some of mine too." The self proclaimed traditional male looked at our offerings warily, before licking our fingers lightly. Slowly, we inserted them in Ye-jun's mouth. The Korean's hands then caught ours and he started to suck on them.  

Moving all over Clive's body, my mate and the academic lavished kisses and love bites all over, causing Edgar's dad to squirm in ecstasy. "Sit on my cock now!" Ordered Clive :"he wants to be inside you, to know you, to feel you." My mate volunteered :"come and eat our assholes first."  He led Zhang to bend over the desk. My mate then stood on the table and knelt over the man from Hubei, both their posteriors mooning Clive in a tempting manner. My mate beckoned to his admirer :"there you go. It's all for you. Come take us both."  Clive bent to lick and suck on Zhang's made-in-China balls, moving up to pry his cheeks apart, darting his tongue into the PhD crack. Travelling further up, Edgar's daddy pulled at my mate's sac with his warm lips, teasing him skilfully, finally kissing his butthole with both relish and dexterity.  

Both Dave and I eyed Ye-jun lasciviously as he enjoyed the taste of our man juice. I ventured :"you know darling, if you liked this, you will also like the way our cocks taste." I looked him squarely in the eye :"Would you like to experience my cock fully?" Ye-jum returned my gaze, held my dick tightly and growled :"only for you, darling. Only for you."  

6 hours ago, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Jake gave us a lewd grin and ran his tongue over his lips, pausing to stick it out like a cat. Ye- jun and I stood bewitched by his lustful transformation. At the same time, bothered and bewildered by the way too sudden change. I ventured cautiously :"Jake, are you sure about this?" Owen's father turned around to look behind him, like I was speaking to someone else. Seeing no one, Jake replied in an annoyed fashion :"who's Jake? I'm Dave."  

The professor's voice chimed in :"everything alright with you guys?" The other three men had paused their lovemaking and were looking in our direction. Jake or rather Dave responded :"sure. We were just role playing. Don't stop on my account." Turning to us, Dave invited warmly :"get these restraints off me if we are going to do this properly." Shrugging, we removed the cuffs and ropes and eyed the man formerly known as Jake. Dave reached out and grabbed our dicks :"ooooh yeah! I've wanted you guys for soooo long" as he thumbed our glans, making us hard and horny again.

Casting a sidelong glance, I saw my mate admiring and running his tongue over the bulging veins on Clive's shaft.  Edgar's father smiled :"yeah, that's my man. Ooooh, your tongue is so damn hot!" Pleased with his encouragement, my mate started to suck his glans as the owner gave loud cries of pleasure. Zhang busied himself sniffing and chewing lightly on the ex sportsman's stockinged feet. Growling hungrily  the professor proceeded to pull the hosiery off with his teeth. Clive watched in wonder as the Chinaman began to suck his toes one by one.

Dave rubbed our penises on his nipples. "I'd always loved the feeling of cocks on my tips" smiled the transformed man as he moved our piss slits over the pointy ends on his chest. Ye-jun and I began to moan and thrust ourselves against him, leaking thick sticky stuff over his chest. Dave wet his fingers with our juices and held them to our lips. Ye-jun turned away. Dave coaxed seductively :"Common, it's your own juice, so thick and delicious. Try it."  I joined in :"yes Ye-jun. Have some of mine too." The self proclaimed traditional male looked at our offerings warily, before licking our fingers lightly. Slowly, we inserted them in Ye-jun's mouth. The Korean's hands then caught ours and he started to suck on them.  

Moving all over Clive's body, my mate and the academic lavished kisses and love bites all over, causing Edgar's dad to squirm in ecstasy. "Sit on my cock now!" Ordered Clive :"he wants to be inside you, to know you, to feel you." My mate volunteered :"come and eat our assholes first."  He led Zhang to bend over the desk. My mate then stood on the table and knelt over the man from Hubei, both their posteriors mooning Clive in a tempting manner. My mate beckoned to his admirer :"there you go. It's all for you. Come take us both."  Clive bent to lick and suck on Zhang's made-in-China balls, moving up to pry his cheeks apart, darting his tongue into the PhD crack. Travelling further up, Edgar's daddy pulled at my mate's sac with his warm lips, teasing him skilfully, finally kissing his butthole with both relish and dexterity.  

Both Dave and I eyed Ye-jun lasciviously as he enjoyed the taste of our man juice. I ventured :"you know darling, if you liked this, you will also like the way our cocks taste." I looked him squarely in the eye :"Would you like to experience my cock fully?" Ye-jum returned my gaze, held my dick tightly and growled :"only for you, darling. Only for you."  

On 1/20/2021 at 8:06 PM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 28

I leaned against the back rest of the sofa and smiled in an encouraging manner as Ye-jun held my throbbing shaft, hesitating. "Go on baby" I coaxed "I cannot wait to see my cock in your handsome face." Like a novice about to dive off into the deep end for the first time, the Korean engulfed my dick in one singular movement. As he began to suck, I cried out in delight :"yes baby, that's it! Take my cock like a real man! Common! Lick the underside of my head! Yeah! That's the spot! You do it like Wallace! Just like Wallace!" The man who sired Wallace moaned :"mmmmm, mmmm" as he ground his face in my pubes. Meanwhile, Jake/Dave had slid under the kneeling Korean and was fellating his ten incher with much ardour. 

A loud yell caught my attention. I looked in the direction of the other threesome. Clive had penetrated the professor and slapping sounds emitted as he pounded the helpless Chinaman who was pinned under my mate.  My old chum grabbed Zhang with a bear hug and rubbed his hard on against the academic. "One in your ass. One on your back. How do you like that?" hissed my mate. Zhang continued to cry with pleasure as his head dropped against the desk in submission. Edgar's father gasped :"wow this is so hot! Professor, you got a hot ass! Yeah grab my cock with that! Give it a good massage!" My mate turned around and winked  :"try my butt Clive. I promise you'll  enjoy it." The ex captain grabbed a footstool, stood on it and mounted the man on top of the university staff. My mate growled :"yeah, ram it all the way in! Fill my tunnel with your meat!!" Clive threw his head back as he slammed non stop against my friend :"yeah man! That's amazing! I can't hold it any longer!" The prfessor groaned :"come in us both! Let us feel you!" Edgar's daddy started to holler :"Here it comes! Blasting my load for you! Awwww! Ahhhhh!" Clive trembled as he shot in my mate. Pulling out quickly and still spurting semen, he jammed his dick inside the professor, filling him with hot seed.

Meanwhile, I watched Ye-jun devour my cock, his mouth moving up and down rapdily. I groaned :"I'm gonna shoot. Ye-jun, take my cock and sperm!"  Shuddering, I fired off, clasping his handsome face as I thrust myself completely in his warm mouth.  Wallace's daddy moaned as the sensation and taste of warm male juices filled him. I snarled :"suck every drop! Suck me dry, you hot daddy! Ooooh yeah! Thar's my good man!"  Ye-jun used his mouth gently, draining my last few emissions, watching as a smile of relief spread over my face. 

Wallace's daddy got up and flopped on the sofa. He threw his arms back over his head and spread his legs wide, letting his balls rest on the seat. Ye-jun ordered harshly :"come here both of you. I want you to serve me like your lord and master. Suck my cock like a hungry whore." As he waved his long staff at us, we looked, mesmerized by this rod that gave Wallace life. Dave went first, falling on his  knees, to take Ye-jun maleness orally. Ye-jun commanded as Dave looked at him in a submissive and adoring fashion. "Yeah! That's my hot sexy bitch! Use that mouth well. Suck me like you're desperate for my cock!"  Owen's daddy gagged and choked as Wallace's father rampaged his mouth like a wild beast. As Ye-jun's hairy armpits were on show, I dived in and buried my face in it, inhaling his sweaty man musk.

My mate said to Clive :"would you like us to take your cherry?" Edgar's dad replied :"why not? It's only fair that I get to experience complete mansex." Zhang then got Clive to lie on the desk and had the man pull his own legs up. Both started to kiss and tongue the ex captain's virgin hole as the recipient commented :"yeah! You guys are hot! You know how to treat a man right!" The professor commented :"we'd better loosen him first." Zhang retrieved the dildo from us and lubed it before inserting the toy into Clive's back pasage. "looks like he's stretching out nicely" my mate added as the artificial phallus moved in gradually. Clive agreed :"oooh yeah! I want the real thing! Give your hard ons! Take my virgin ass!" The professor pulled out the dildo and prepared to mount his partner. Slapping his dick against Clive's wet asslips, he teased :"beg for it. Say you want me to fuck you hard!" Clive bellowed :"yeah, give me that big dick, Sir! Fuck me hard, professor! I can't wait anymore!" 

Zhang grinned and licked his lips. Pressing his hardness against Clive, he started to wade into uncharted territory. Edgar's daddy moaned at the size of this Chinaman's cock as the latter invaded his insides. Zhang leaned down and kissed his conquest. "You really for me baby?" I'm gonna start fucking." Clive grabbed his face :"yeah pound me!"  Zhang began to thrust gently as the ex captain opened up more to receive his manhood. Clive gasped :"yeah baby! The real thing is so much better!" The Hubei man increased his speed as his partner put his arms around him and held on for dear life.

My mate stepped up :"you want me? Just to warn you, mine's a killer." Without hesitating, Clive said :"yeah! Fuck me! Show me what real mansex is all about!" Zhang withdrew and my mate aimed at Clive's asshole, now gaping at the academic's sudden withdrawal. My mate pushed his glans in, causing Clive to holler :"oh it hurts! You are so thick!" My mate cooed gently :"take it slow and easy. We got all day." Little by little, his shaft went in as Clive grimaced in pain. My mate bent to kiss him on the mouth :"this will make it all better." As my mate began his thrusting, Edgar's daddy cried out in pain. With tears in his eyes, Clive looked up at his partner as the top man took his body whole and deflowered him lovingly. My mate continued to soothe him with warm kisses.

Presently, my firend withdrew from Clive. I noticed that his shaft was covered wirh a reddish substance...

6 hours ago, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Father & Son - Episode 28

I leaned against the back rest of the sofa and smiled in an encouraging manner as Ye-jun held my throbbing shaft, hesitating. "Go on baby" I coaxed "I cannot wait to see my cock in your handsome face." Like a novice about to dive off into the deep end for the first time, the Korean engulfed my dick in one singular movement. As he began to suck, I cried out in delight :"yes baby, that's it! Take my cock like a real man! Common! Lick the underside of my head! Yeah! That's the spot! You do it like Wallace! Just like Wallace!" The man who sired Wallace moaned :"mmmmm, mmmm" as he ground his face in my pubes. Meanwhile, Jake/Dave had slid under the kneeling Korean and was fellating his ten incher with much ardour. 

A loud yell caught my attention. I looked in the direction of the other threesome. Clive had penetrated the professor and slapping sounds emitted as he pounded the helpless Chinaman who was pinned under my mate.  My old chum grabbed Zhang with a bear hug and rubbed his hard on against the academic. "One in your ass. One on your back. How do you like that?" hissed my mate. Zhang continued to cry with pleasure as his head dropped against the desk in submission. Edgar's father gasped :"wow this is so hot! Professor, you got a hot ass! Yeah grab my cock with that! Give it a good massage!" My mate turned around and winked  :"try my butt Clive. I promise you'll  enjoy it." The ex captain grabbed a footstool, stood on it and mounted the man on top of the university staff. My mate growled :"yeah, ram it all the way in! Fill my tunnel with your meat!!" Clive threw his head back as he slammed non stop against my friend :"yeah man! That's amazing! I can't hold it any longer!" The prfessor groaned :"come in us both! Let us feel you!" Edgar's daddy started to holler :"Here it comes! Blasting my load for you! Awwww! Ahhhhh!" Clive trembled as he shot in my mate. Pulling out quickly and still spurting semen, he jammed his dick inside the professor, filling him with hot seed.

Meanwhile, I watched Ye-jun devour my cock, his mouth moving up and down rapdily. I groaned :"I'm gonna shoot. Ye-jun, take my cock and sperm!"  Shuddering, I fired off, clasping his handsome face as I thrust myself completely in his warm mouth.  Wallace's daddy moaned as the sensation and taste of warm male juices filled him. I snarled :"suck every drop! Suck me dry, you hot daddy! Ooooh yeah! Thar's my good man!"  Ye-jun used his mouth gently, draining my last few emissions, watching as a smile of relief spread over my face. 

Wallace's daddy got up and flopped on the sofa. He threw his arms back over his head and spread his legs wide, letting his balls rest on the seat. Ye-jun ordered harshly :"come here both of you. I want you to serve me like your lord and master. Suck my cock like a hungry whore." As he waved his long staff at us, we looked, mesmerized by this rod that gave Wallace life. Dave went first, falling on his  knees, to take Ye-jun maleness orally. Ye-jun commanded as Dave looked at him in a submissive and adoring fashion. "Yeah! That's my hot sexy bitch! Use that mouth well. Suck me like you're desperate for my cock!"  Owen's daddy gagged and choked as Wallace's father rampaged his mouth like a wild beast. As Ye-jun's hairy armpits were on show, I dived in and buried my face in it, inhaling his sweaty man musk.

My mate said to Clive :"would you like us to take your cherry?" Edgar's dad replied :"why not? It's only fair that I get to experience complete mansex." Zhang then got Clive to lie on the desk and had the man pull his own legs up. Both started to kiss and tongue the ex captain's virgin hole as the recipient commented :"yeah! You guys are hot! You know how to treat a man right!" The professor commented :"we'd better loosen him first." Zhang retrieved the dildo from us and lubed it before inserting the toy into Clive's back pasage. "looks like he's stretching out nicely" my mate added as the artificial phallus moved in gradually. Clive agreed :"oooh yeah! I want the real thing! Give your hard ons! Take my virgin ass!" The professor pulled out the dildo and prepared to mount his partner. Slapping his dick against Clive's wet asslips, he teased :"beg for it. Say you want me to fuck you hard!" Clive bellowed :"yeah, give me that big dick, Sir! Fuck me hard, professor! I can't wait anymore!" 

Zhang grinned and licked his lips. Pressing his hardness against Clive, he started to wade into uncharted territory. Edgar's daddy moaned at the size of this Chinaman's cock as the latter invaded his insides. Zhang leaned down and kissed his conquest. "You really for me baby?" I'm gonna start fucking." Clive grabbed his face :"yeah pound me!"  Zhang began to thrust gently as the ex captain opened up more to receive his manhood. Clive gasped :"yeah baby! The real thing is so much better!" The Hubei man increased his speed as his partner put his arms around him and held on for dear life.

My mate stepped up :"you want me? Just to warn you, mine's a killer." Without hesitating, Clive said :"yeah! Fuck me! Show me what real mansex is all about!" Zhang withdrew and my mate aimed at Clive's asshole, now gaping at the academic's sudden withdrawal. My mate pushed his glans in, causing Clive to holler :"oh it hurts! You are so thick!" My mate cooed gently :"take it slow and easy. We got all day." Little by little, his shaft went in as Clive grimaced in pain. My mate bent to kiss him on the mouth :"this will make it all better." As my mate began his thrusting, Edgar's daddy cried out in pain. With tears in his eyes, Clive looked up at his partner as the top man took his body whole and deflowered him lovingly. My mate continued to soothe him with warm kisses.

Presently, my firend withdrew from Clive. I noticed that his shaft was covered wirh a reddish substance...

On 1/24/2021 at 9:28 AM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Thanks dang115.

On 1/23/2021 at 4:47 PM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

On 1/23/2021 at 11:04 PM, dang115 said:

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 29

Smiling at his conquest, my mate asked :"you like that Clive? You like to take my huge cock? Lots of youngsters did. They like sitting on it. How about that, Captain?" Edgar's father replied :"let's do it. I wanna find out what those young men are raving about." My mate laid on the floor while Clive lowered himself onto that famous beer can. The receipient winced as the thick member entered his back passage. My friend reached out to hold his waist, to guide and support the ex captain. Edgar's father moaned loudly as he took it all in :"yeah that's a great cock. It hurts! But it hurts so good!" My mate grinned :"lift up your balls and ride me. I wanna see your ass on mt cock." The professor fingered his own pulsating maleness lightly as he watched this man take his first ride on a monster stiffer.

Coming back to Ye-jun and Dave, the latter pulled and sucked at the Korean's dangling man sack. Wallace's daddy slapped his sucker on the face lightly :"there you go! That's a hot mouth you've got. Use it well. Give my balls a real tongue bath." Dave stroked the ten incher, looking at Ye-jun lustfuly as he swallowed the man's balls. I got below Dave to suck his leaking penis which begged for some attention.

Sweat poured from Clive's body as he rode my mate with great enthusiasm. His perspiration dripped down to land on the lower abs of his penertrator, creatng an even louder slapping sound. Unable to bear it any longer, Zhang stepped over my mate to aim his cock at Clive's face. "Suck HIM" ordered the PhD harshly. I watched as Clive put his hands on the professor's waist and swallowed his dick whole. Muffled cries of delight emitted from the receipient, who now had both men orally and anally. My mate exclaimed :"man! That ass is so hot and tight. I'm gonna cum soon." The professor agreed :"let's come in him at the same time." Both men roared as they shot their pent up passions into Edgar's father as the latter's arms encrcled the academic's waist in a tight grip. The ejaculating men convulsed and shook as their ballsacs contracted even more to eject more seed into the hot, moist and welcoming orifices of Edgar's dad. 

Meanwhile Dave's stroking caused Ye-jun to cry out :"yes that's so good. Suck my balls and rub my cock! Yes! I'm goona come.Take my load!" Dave slapped the ten incher on his tongue as the hot Korean's semen shot out like a geyser, splattering all over his eager face and mouth. At the same time, Dave ejaculated forcefully into my oral cavity. As I sucked harder, his warm male essence started to travel down my throat slowly, allowing me to enjoy the taste of his emission.

Presently, I got up. The other three men, quite recovered from their orgasms, were watching us as we climaxed. I ventured :"so for those who never had sex with men, what's your verdict?" Clive responded hotly :"it's the most mind-blowing sex ever! But I think a not bath is necessary!" All of us laughed, acknowledging the oncoming event. The professor said :"yeah let's shower together. We could help one another out." 

Like sweaty schoolboys after a game, all of us trooped happily to the men's room, smacking one another's buttocks along the way. Ye-jun came up, put his arm around my shoulders and held me tight, letting me know I'm his man. I reciprocated by sliding mine along his waist, basking in the afterglow of our torrid lovemaking.

9 hours ago, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Smiling at his conquest, my mate asked :"you like that Clive? You like to take my huge cock? Lots of youngsters did. They like sitting on it. How about that, Captain?" Edgar's father replied :"let's do it. I wanna find out what those young men are raving about." My mate laid on the floor while Clive lowered himself onto that famous beer can. The receipient winced as the thick member entered his back passage. My friend reached out to hold his waist, to guide and support the ex captain. Edgar's father moaned loudly as he took it all in :"yeah that's a great cock. It hurts! But it hurts so good!" My mate grinned :"lift up your balls and ride me. I wanna see your ass on mt cock." The professor fingered his own pulsating maleness lightly as he watched this man take his first ride on a monster stiffer.

Coming back to Ye-jun and Dave, the latter pulled and sucked at the Korean's dangling man sack. Wallace's daddy slapped his sucker on the face lightly :"there you go! That's a hot mouth you've got. Use it well. Give my balls a real tongue bath." Dave stroked the ten incher, looking at Ye-jun lustfuly as he swallowed the man's balls. I got below Dave to suck his leaking penis which begged for some attention.

Sweat poured from Clive's body as he rode my mate with great enthusiasm. His perspiration dripped down to land on the lower abs of his penertrator, creatng an even louder slapping sound. Unable to bear it any longer, Zhang stepped over my mate to aim his cock at Clive's face. "Suck HIM" ordered the PhD harshly. I watched as Clive put his hands on the professor's waist and swallowed his dick whole. Muffled cries of delight emitted from the receipient, who now had both men orally and anally. My mate exclaimed :"man! That ass is so hot and tight. I'm gonna cum soon." The professor agreed :"let's come in him at the same time." Both men roared as they shot their pent up passions into Edgar's father as the latter's arms encrcled the academic's waist in a tight grip. The ejaculating men convulsed and shook as their ballsacs contracted even more to eject more seed into the hot, moist and welcoming orifices of Edgar's dad. 

Meanwhile Dave's stroking caused Ye-jun to cry out :"yes that's so good. Suck my balls and rub my cock! Yes! I'm goona come.Take my load!" Dave slapped the ten incher on his tongue as the hot Korean's semen shot out like a geyser, splattering all over his eager face and mouth. At the same time, Dave ejaculated forcefully into my oral cavity. As I sucked harder, his warm male essence started to travel down my throat slowly, allowing me to enjoy the taste of his emission.

Presently, I got up. The other three men, quite recovered from their orgasms, were watching us as we climaxed. I ventured :"so for those who never had sex with men, what's your verdict?" Clive responded hotly :"it's the most mind-blowing sex ever! But I think a not bath is necessary!" All of us laughed, acknowledging the oncoming event. The professor said :"yeah let's shower together. We could help one another out." 

Like sweaty schoolboys after a game, all of us trooped happily to the men's room, smacking one another's buttocks along the way. Ye-jun came up, put his arm around my shoulders and held me tight, letting me know I'm his man. I reciprocated by sliding mine along his waist, basking in the afterglow of our torrid lovemaking.

nice 

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 30

Shouts of laughter and relief rang out as the cold water jets hit us. Adjusting the tap handle to induce a warmer bath time, Ye-jun and I started to kiss and soap each other up, relishing the feel of cascading water.  Clive had his back to my mate, who had began to caress his partner lovingly with lather. The professor and Owen's daddy faced each other as they ran their soapy hands all over each others' chests, shoulders and arms. Zhang remarked about Dave's  bulging biceps as the latter tickled his nipples lightly.

I felt Wallace's father grab and squeeze my buttocks. now slippery from the shower gel. His fingers traced sensuously to reach between my crack, nudging my anus playfully. I tried the same with my Korean boyfriend, causing him to clench his buttcheeks tight. Ye-jun growled :"no, my asshole is off limits." I coaxed :"common darling, let me wash it for you. I promise you'll enjoy it." My fingers slid between his inner thighs, massaging his perinuem first. I remarked :"this is a very sensitive area that a lot of men overlook." The Koren agreed as he continued to tongue my mouth :"yea, you're right! That's the spot. Rub it for me." My firm and light strokes led him to open his legs wider, allowing my hands to reach his asshole. My South Korean lover moaned as I traced my index finger around his pucker, slowly inserting a slippery tip inside.

My mate and Clive faced each other, legs wide aaprt as they too played with one another's butt holes. Their free hands continued to move over their abs and I even saw them inserting their fingers into their partners' belly buttons. Owen's father leaned against the wall to allow the Chinaman to wash his back while the academic's other hand is hidden between his glutes, busily manipulating away.

I looked Ye-jun in the eye and suggested :"would you like to play with the cocks of our friends here? After all this is the objective of the club - to allow members to experience as many different penises as possible." Ye -jun hesitated a little as I led him to face my mate and Clive. I whispered :"try my friend's very thick piece. It was very popular with the youngsters." Ye-jun moved nearer to his target, his ten incher brushed against my mate's glans.  I saw my old friend's cock stiifen at once, standing proudly at attention to point upwards. I laughed sofly as I nudged Wallace's father :"go on. I think he likes you." My mate added with a leer :"you know Kim, Wallace and I did suck one another's cocks in front of everyone at the party. It was most mind blowing."  I watched my mate take the initiative, reaching for the Koreaan's maleness to stroke, rub  and fondle. Slowly, Wallace's father returned the favour, jacking on this cock that had given his son so much pleasure.

I turned to Clive. Toying with his nipples, I cooed :"I would like to get to know you better, the way I knew your son." Edgar's father laughed and pulled me tight against him. Pressing his erection against mine, Clive said :"I can see why Edgar knelt for you. I find you very attractive myself." Meanwhile. Zhang had turned to put his hanfs on the wall for support, his back to Owen's father. The Chiman's buttocks clenched and unclenched on his partner's fingers as they moved in and out slowly. 

My mate then suggested :"gentlemen. Could these hot daddies get on their knees and service us the way their sons did in the video clip?" The professor agreed :"yes. Daddies should experience as their sons did, to get a better undersranding." The three of us cocksmen stood together with me in the center. Mr arms around my playmates, I challenged the fathers :"there's no better way to find out what your sons went through than this."  The other team smiled and dropped to their knees. Clive took me in his mouth while Kim fellated my friend. The professor grinned lustfully as Owen's father started to give him a blow job.

As the showers rained down on us all, the daddies sucked on our dicks like there's no tomorrow. We looked on in wonder as the young men's fathers deep throated us with fervour, our humongous cocks moving in and out their faces. From time to time, the kneeling men choked and spluttered because water from above poured over them. But they never stopped pleasuring, using their tongues to lick our glans as they caught their breath.

As I watched our cocks fill their hot handsome and horny faces, I felt the onset of a climax :"Oooh Clive! I can't hold it any longer! I gonna come for you!" Edgar's father moaned  as I gave up my seed, his mouth and tongue moving quickly to milk my emissions.  My mate was next. "Kim, you are a fantastic cocksucker like your son! You are making me come!" My friend cried out, holding the Korean's wide eyed face as his life force gushed forth. Ye-jun milked him mercilessly, causing his testes to contract further as my mate emptied his tank in Kim's dexterous and hungry mouth.  Presently, we heard the professor shout :"yeah take my load! Shooting for you baby! Ooooh!" Owen's father looked on triumphantly as the learned man spewed his manly essence, his face twisting as he climaxed.

The kneeling fathers continued to drain us gently, to let us recover. As we smiled our thanks, the other team stood up, their hard ons twitching. The horny daddies demanded :"come on guys, your turn to suck us off."

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 31

Our jaws fell open in amazement as we watched the Korean's cock extend upwards past his navel. Ye-jun leered at my mate :"you like what you see? Come get my candy cane." As my friend automatically fell to his kness, Kim started to swivel his hips enticingly, causing his long tool to swing around his pelvis. Wallace's father teased as my mate tried to catch hold of his dick with his eager mouth :"common my friend, you can do better that that! Show me how much you want it! Yeah, you'll love the way I taste. Just like you liked sucking the cock of my son!" My mate growled in frustration as Kim began to swing his member anti clockwise, causing him to miss his travelling target.

Clive ordered as I put my hands on his hips :"come and suck a real sportsman's hung and fit cock! You love it as much as you loved my junior jock''s sporty cock!" Edgar's father began to move his hips side to side, so that his enormous stiffer swung to hit my face, leaving streaks of man lube along the way. In betewwen trying to catch hold of his moving member, I remarked:"I love the smell of your freshly washed pubes. Makes me want to lick your pubes!" Clive grabbed my head ad ground his pelvis in my face. "Yeah smell that jock. Breathe hard. I bet that makes you very horny!" I mumbled my agreement as my face remained squashed in his intoxicaring manly package.

"Come here and lick my hairy pubes and balls", Owen's father called out to the professor.  Zhang licked his lips in anticipation as the daddy of the club president presented his elongated shaft. The academic had only a few seconds of visual feasting because his standing partner started to whack his face with his love truncheon.  Dave challenged :"heard you have sucked almost all the cocks of the young men on campus. You are a real predator, aren't you? Come get mine. It will be just as juicy and succulent!" Without further ado, the Hubei native put his lips on the proffered piece. Owen's father started to move forward, giving more of himself to the hungry Chinaman. 

I heard my mate's muffled cries of ecstasy as Ye-jun pounded his face like a savage, his pubes slapping against his receipient's chin with audible smacks. My old firend began to gag anf choke as the ten incher penetrated deeper into his throat. Ye-jun said harshly :"you like my son's cock so much right? Now you are sucking on his daddy's cock!" How does it feel to have both of us down your throat? Feels great right?" My friend could only manage to murmur his enjoyment as the wild thrusting continued unabated.

As for me, I could hardly breathe as Edgar's father moved his hard on in and out my mouth rapidly. Clive's handsome face beamed down on me :"Yeah suck my cock like you did my son's. Enjoy our jocks, the smell of true sportsmen!" My lover held my head in a tight grip as he continued to assualt and batter my face with his fuckstick. Water and spit dribbled out my mouth and rolled off my chin.  

The professor was having a marvellous time as he devoured the swollen leaking male part of Owen's father. The latter gave ribald words of encouragement :"you must have had a PhD in fellatio stashed away somewhere. No wonder the students let you suck their cocks! You do it so well! Amazing!"  Pleased by what he heard, Zhang let his tongue swirl all over the glans of this dripping member, to catch the strands of pre cum as they dangled from the slit. Owen's dad shivered with delight at the incredible sensation.

The ex sports captain addressed his standing mates as though giving an order during a match. Clive asked :"gentlemen, shall we blast our loads together, to thank our friends for doing such a great job?" The other two affirmed as they started to pound more urgently and vigorously. Presently all three daddies roared as they gave it up, all three of us on the receiving end buried our faces against their pubes, inhaling their fresh male odor as they ejaculated their warm, sticky, thick amd viscous cum down our hungry mouths and eager throats! What a sight it was to watch all these hot, handsome, hung and horny daddies as they climexed! Their faces begging for and then flooding with relief. Their magnificent bodies thrashing and trembling as their life force gushed forth.  It was most exciting to witness a vulnerable moment of these very strong, virile and indestrutible males. The three men breathed heavily as they recovered from their orgasms. Gradually smiles of staisfaction spread across their faces as they patted us and pulled their dicks out.

Chorused the daddies :"thank you gentlemen! That was fucking fantastic!" The three of us stood up. I said :"look what you have done. Now we have all gotten hard again!" Owen's father stepped up :"why don't all of you come fuck me? I would love to take all your cocks." He laid down on the bench and pulled his legs up, reveaaling his hairy crack and anus which gaped at us invitingly...

On 2/1/2021 at 8:40 AM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Our jaws fell open in amazement as we watched the Korean's cock extend upwards past his navel. Ye-jun leered at my mate :"you like what you see? Come get my candy cane." As my friend automatically fell to his kness, Kim started to swivel his hips enticingly, causing his long tool to swing around his pelvis. Wallace's father teased as my mate tried to catch hold of his dick with his eager mouth :"common my friend, you can do better that that! Show me how much you want it! Yeah, you'll love the way I taste. Just like you liked sucking the cock of my son!" My mate growled in frustration as Kim began to swing his member anti clockwise, causing him to miss his travelling target.

Clive ordered as I put my hands on his hips :"come and suck a real sportsman's hung and fit cock! You love it as much as you loved my junior jock''s sporty cock!" Edgar's father began to move his hips side to side, so that his enormous stiffer swung to hit my face, leaving streaks of man lube along the way. In betewwen trying to catch hold of his moving member, I remarked:"I love the smell of your freshly washed pubes. Makes me want to lick your pubes!" Clive grabbed my head ad ground his pelvis in my face. "Yeah smell that jock. Breathe hard. I bet that makes you very horny!" I mumbled my agreement as my face remained squashed in his intoxicaring manly package.

"Come here and lick my hairy pubes and balls", Owen's father called out to the professor.  Zhang licked his lips in anticipation as the daddy of the club president presented his elongated shaft. The academic had only a few seconds of visual feasting because his standing partner started to whack his face with his love truncheon.  Dave challenged :"heard you have sucked almost all the cocks of the young men on campus. You are a real predator, aren't you? Come get mine. It will be just as juicy and succulent!" Without further ado, the Hubei native put his lips on the proffered piece. Owen's father started to move forward, giving more of himself to the hungry Chinaman. 

I heard my mate's muffled cries of ecstasy as Ye-jun pounded his face like a savage, his pubes slapping against his receipient's chin with audible smacks. My old firend began to gag anf choke as the ten incher penetrated deeper into his throat. Ye-jun said harshly :"you like my son's cock so much right? Now you are sucking on his daddy's cock!" How does it feel to have both of us down your throat? Feels great right?" My friend could only manage to murmur his enjoyment as the wild thrusting continued unabated.

As for me, I could hardly breathe as Edgar's father moved his hard on in and out my mouth rapidly. Clive's handsome face beamed down on me :"Yeah suck my cock like you did my son's. Enjoy our jocks, the smell of true sportsmen!" My lover held my head in a tight grip as he continued to assualt and batter my face with his fuckstick. Water and spit dribbled out my mouth and rolled off my chin.  

The professor was having a marvellous time as he devoured the swollen leaking male part of Owen's father. The latter gave ribald words of encouragement :"you must have had a PhD in fellatio stashed away somewhere. No wonder the students let you suck their cocks! You do it so well! Amazing!"  Pleased by what he heard, Zhang let his tongue swirl all over the glans of this dripping member, to catch the strands of pre cum as they dangled from the slit. Owen's dad shivered with delight at the incredible sensation.

The ex sports captain addressed his standing mates as though giving an order during a match. Clive asked :"gentlemen, shall we blast our loads together, to thank our friends for doing such a great job?" The other two affirmed as they started to pound more urgently and vigorously. Presently all three daddies roared as they gave it up, all three of us on the receiving end buried our faces against their pubes, inhaling their fresh male odor as they ejaculated their warm, sticky, thick amd viscous cum down our hungry mouths and eager throats! What a sight it was to watch all these hot, handsome, hung and horny daddies as they climexed! Their faces begging for and then flooding with relief. Their magnificent bodies thrashing and trembling as their life force gushed forth.  It was most exciting to witness a vulnerable moment of these very strong, virile and indestrutible males. The three men breathed heavily as they recovered from their orgasms. Gradually smiles of staisfaction spread across their faces as they patted us and pulled their dicks out.

Chorused the daddies :"thank you gentlemen! That was fucking fantastic!" The three of us stood up. I said :"look what you have done. Now we have all gotten hard again!" Owen's father stepped up :"why don't all of you come fuck me? I would love to take all your cocks." He laid down on the bench and pulled his legs up, reveaaling his hairy crack and anus which gaped at us invitingly...

On 2/1/2021 at 8:40 AM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Nice , waiting for more 

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 32

Owen's father got impatient :"common guys. What are you waiting for? I want to be gang raped. Come get me." Dave got up from the bench and started to push past us. Very quickly, Clive and my mate caught hold of him. The club president's daddy started to struggle as we all laughed and pinned him to the floor. He could only thrash his legs as his arms were being held firmly. In a deft moment, the professor told hold of his hairy legs and entered in  single thrust sans lube. Zhang smirked as he pounded his victim hard and rough :"that'll teach you for being a bad boy." 

Dave manged to wrestle his hands free and started to beat his fists against the academic's rock hard chest. Owen's father sobbed :"fuck me hard you horny bastard! Is that all you've got? Harder! Faster!"  Dave jacked on his own erection as the Chinaman held his legs and bit his toes and feet, growling like some wild beast as he did so. Clive stood over the rape victim's face and jeered :"not enough cock? Have some more of mine." I warched Edgar's father plunge his weapon into the victim's mouth causing Dave to cry out at the intrusion. The sportsman began rampaging his victim's throat with the precision of a drill and the intensity of a high speed train. Buried under his crotch, Dave was unable to break free. 

I signalled to my mate :"come let's use his hands." My mate barked at Dave :"more cock on the way. Come manhandle our double dicks." We guided Dave's hands to our erections, so that he could fondle us. Loud muffled cries came from the prone man as his mouth and anus were being used viciously by his plunderes. Professor Zhang exclaimed :"for a man who have never been fucked before,  your road is certainly well travelled!" The Korean stood stroking his semi erect penis as he got more aroused, watching us all abuse Owen's father, using him as a vessel to sattsfy our filthiest desires.

Presently, the 'rapist' from Hubei gave a shout and collapsed on top of his victim. His buttocks concaved as he emptied his seed into his victim's ass. Unable to wait any longer, I pulled Zhang off Owen's father so suddenly that the Chinaman gave a yell of surprise.  I took aim as the academic's semen began to leak out from Dave's ass. Without warning, I shoved my cock in to the hilt, the pain causing Dave to bite the cock in his mouth. Clive gave him a slap :"easy now! Don't use your teeth!" Edgar's father got off and Ye-jun replaced him, straddling Dave's mouth as his ten incher  forced its way down the supine man's oral cavity.

I watched my Korean boyfriend rape Dave's mouth, his whole being emitting this masculine aggressiveness that I found such a turn on. Coupled with the professor's warm sperm in Dave's tunnel brought on a huge climax. My balls contracted as I pushed myself against Owen's daddy, making my manly deposits as I did so. Giving Dave's hairy buttocks two tight slaps, I made my exit.

Edgar's father was up next. He remarked :"with both men's cum in your ass, entry should be easy." The would be penetrator grinned :"you'll love my cock" as he prodded Owen's father's on his anus. As Clive salmmed his way in, Dave's legs flailed about, only to be caught by his fucker. Clive bent Dave's legs over his head and laid down on top of his victim. Edgar's father began to pound like a non stop jackhammer, causing Owen's dad to scream and release the Korean's cock. Ye-jun then used it to smack Dave's mouth, teasing him verbally about how much he wanted Dave's ass.   Clive shuddered in ecstasy as he contributed his share of man seed, telling Dave how wonderful it felt to be inside his warm hole.

The Korean snarled :"now it's time for you to take my long cock. I don't want to hear any cry or any yell. If that happens, you will not have my cock." Ye-jun slapped Dave on the cheek :"you ready for me? You ready to be fucked hard and rough?" His victim whimpered weakly.  Kim smiled like sadist :"good! Here it comes!" Dave bit his own fist to stop from crying out as his rapist made his savage entry. Rather than pound, Ye-jun moved his long rod in and out of Dave's rear end, to allow his victim to feel both the length and strength of his manhood. Dave began to jerk on his own erect penis as he watched Kim sweat it out as he performed his manly duty. 

Presently, the Koren moaned :"all the hot sperm inside is making me come!" His long rod twitched and moved as his semen travelled along the shaft to spurt out in Dave. After a few more convulsions, the Korean wirhdrew from Dave, spent and breathing heavily.  Finally my mate took his turn :"you heard about my cock right? A real challenge. It's the dick of death. Common, I'll fuck you doggy style." As his victim got on all fours, my mate took aim. Acceding to Dave's request to be raped, my mate penetrated so brutally that it caused his receipient to holler. Holding on to Dave's hips, my mate used his signature style, his member thrusting to the hilt and then pulling out completely, before ramming it back in again. Dave cried and moaned about how big and thick his dick was.   

Both men were close to orgasm as their faces became flushed with excitement. As Dave yelled out, so did my mate.  Both men fired off at the same time. My mate trembling as he emptied his tank inside Dave and his victim sprayed his load all over his abs, chest and even up to his face! The five of us then took Dave's cum and smeared it all over him. We laughed at the sight of this man drenched in his own semen and led him to wash up. 

We were all close to finishing our shower, when I must have hit the hot water tap by mistake. The hot jets hit Dave and he yelled in pain. I asked :"Dave, are you ok?" Dave looked at all of us as if we were mad and roared :"why am I naked with you all? Who's Dave? I'm Jake!"

On 2/4/2021 at 4:55 PM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Father & Son - Episode 32

Owen's father got impatient :"common guys. What are you waiting for? I want to be gang raped. Come get me." Dave got up from the bench and started to push past us. Very quickly, Clive and my mate caught hold of him. The club president's daddy started to struggle as we all laughed and pinned him to the floor. He could only thrash his legs as his arms were being held firmly. In a deft moment, the professor told hold of his hairy legs and entered in  single thrust sans lube. Zhang smirked as he pounded his victim hard and rough :"that'll teach you for being a bad boy." 

Dave manged to wrestle his hands free and started to beat his fists against the academic's rock hard chest. Owen's father sobbed :"fuck me hard you horny bastard! Is that all you've got? Harder! Faster!"  Dave jacked on his own erection as the Chinaman held his legs and bit his toes and feet, growling like some wild beast as he did so. Clive stood over the rape victim's face and jeered :"not enough cock? Have some more of mine." I warched Edgar's father plunge his weapon into the victim's mouth causing Dave to cry out at the intrusion. The sportsman began rampaging his victim's throat with the precision of a drill and the intensity of a high speed train. Buried under his crotch, Dave was unable to break free. 

I signalled to my mate :"come let's use his hands." My mate barked at Dave :"more cock on the way. Come manhandle our double dicks." We guided Dave's hands to our erections, so that he could fondle us. Loud muffled cries came from the prone man as his mouth and anus were being used viciously by his plunderes. Professor Zhang exclaimed :"for a man who have never been fucked before,  your road is certainly well travelled!" The Korean stood stroking his semi erect penis as he got more aroused, watching us all abuse Owen's father, using him as a vessel to sattsfy our filthiest desires.

Presently, the 'rapist' from Hubei gave a shout and collapsed on top of his victim. His buttocks concaved as he emptied his seed into his victim's ass. Unable to wait any longer, I pulled Zhang off Owen's father so suddenly that the Chinaman gave a yell of surprise.  I took aim as the academic's semen began to leak out from Dave's ass. Without warning, I shoved my cock in to the hilt, the pain causing Dave to bite the cock in his mouth. Clive gave him a slap :"easy now! Don't use your teeth!" Edgar's father got off and Ye-jun replaced him, straddling Dave's mouth as his ten incher  forced its way down the supine man's oral cavity.

I watched my Korean boyfriend rape Dave's mouth, his whole being emitting this masculine aggressiveness that I found such a turn on. Coupled with the professor's warm sperm in Dave's tunnel brought on a huge climax. My balls contracted as I pushed myself against Owen's daddy, making my manly deposits as I did so. Giving Dave's hairy buttocks two tight slaps, I made my exit.

Edgar's father was up next. He remarked :"with both men's cum in your ass, entry should be easy." The would be penetrator grinned :"you'll love my cock" as he prodded Owen's father's on his anus. As Clive salmmed his way in, Dave's legs flailed about, only to be caught by his fucker. Clive bent Dave's legs over his head and laid down on top of his victim. Edgar's father began to pound like a non stop jackhammer, causing Owen's dad to scream and release the Korean's cock. Ye-jun then used it to smack Dave's mouth, teasing him verbally about how much he wanted Dave's ass.   Clive shuddered in ecstasy as he contributed his share of man seed, telling Dave how wonderful it felt to be inside his warm hole.

The Korean snarled :"now it's time for you to take my long cock. I don't want to hear any cry or any yell. If that happens, you will not have my cock." Ye-jun slapped Dave on the cheek :"you ready for me? You ready to be fucked hard and rough?" His victim whimpered weakly.  Kim smiled like sadist :"good! Here it comes!" Dave bit his own fist to stop from crying out as his rapist made his savage entry. Rather than pound, Ye-jun moved his long rod in and out of Dave's rear end, to allow his victim to feel both the length and strength of his manhood. Dave began to jerk on his own erect penis as he watched Kim sweat it out as he performed his manly duty. 

Presently, the Koren moaned :"all the hot sperm inside is making me come!" His long rod twitched and moved as his semen travelled along the shaft to spurt out in Dave. After a few more convulsions, the Korean wirhdrew from Dave, spent and breathing heavily.  Finally my mate took his turn :"you heard about my cock right? A real challenge. It's the dick of death. Common, I'll fuck you doggy style." As his victim got on all fours, my mate took aim. Acceding to Dave's request to be raped, my mate penetrated so brutally that it caused his receipient to holler. Holding on to Dave's hips, my mate used his signature style, his member thrusting to the hilt and then pulling out completely, before ramming it back in again. Dave cried and moaned about how big and thick his dick was.   

Both men were close to orgasm as their faces became flushed with excitement. As Dave yelled out, so did my mate.  Both men fired off at the same time. My mate trembling as he emptied his tank inside Dave and his victim sprayed his load all over his abs, chest and even up to his face! The five of us then took Dave's cum and smeared it all over him. We laughed at the sight of this man drenched in his own semen and led him to wash up. 

We were all close to finishing our shower, when I must have hit the hot water tap by mistake. The hot jets hit Dave and he yelled in pain. I asked :"Dave, are you ok?" Dave looked at all of us as if we were mad and roared :"why am I naked with you all? Who's Dave? I'm Jake!"

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 33

Rather taken aback, I asked Owen's father :"you mean you don't remember what happpened? Your mind's a blank?" Jake snarled :"yeah! Tell me. What exactly did you perverts do to me?" My friend proceeded to drawl slowly, detailing :"well I was fucking your arse like a dog while you begged for more.  Then I flipped you over on you back. You looked at me with a big smile as I continued to pound you hard.  Our friends here, " my mate indicated to us "came to you because you asked them to." Pointing at me and the professor, my old friend explained that we had eaten Dave's armpits while Ye-jun and Clive chewed his hairy nipples hard. "Finally," as my old friend concluded with a smirk :"you screamed out you were coming and these four gentlemen stopped what they were doing to watch. I came inside you while you exploded all over yourself without even touching your dick." My friend paused as I added playfully :"ring any bell?"

As realizarion dawned on him, Owen's father looked at us, his expression turning into one of disgust and horror. He then shook his fist at us and departed from the room with this parting shot :"I'll get you all for this!" Completely baffled, we all looked at one another with bemused expressions. Back in Zhang's office, we put our clothes back on, some which were crumpled and soiled, discussing the bizarre behavior of Owen's dad.  Presenty, someone knocked on the door and the president of the men's club came in.

Owen greeted us as we started to tell him what had transpired. Owen explained :" I already took my dad to rest in one of the spare beds in the dorm." I ventured :"all of us are bewildered as to why your dad is Jake one moment and then calls himself Dave the next." The club president sighed and began :"my dad was gang raped when he was a freshman. It was a case of school orientation games that went a  bit too far. Five of the senior male students were involved. For their crimes, the five men were caught and punished by the law. On the surface, my dad seemed to have recovered from the ordeal. It was much later that our family discovered Dave. The trauma caused him to develop a split personality disorder. You have this homophobic family man whom you knew as Jake. And then extreme stress or pressure can casue Dave to appear and take over. Dave is the gay man. We have two separate bedrooms in our house. One is for Jake and the other comes in handy when he becomes Dave. There are even two types of clothing. Jake's more conservative while Dave likes it flashier."

The professor interjected :"erm, how do you and your family manage his condition and live together?  Owen paused a little :"well, actually Jake and Dave are pretty easy to get along with. With Jake, we address hiim as Dad as per normal. When Dave emerges, we treat him as a family friend." I asked cauriously :"is your dad aware of his condition?" The club president nodded :"yes, he knows whom the two different bedrooms are for. Although, when he 'switches' personalities, Dave would not recalll what Jake did and vice versa. Medication did help to let him live and work normally. Luckily he's in a job that involves minimal human interaction." 

The five of us looked at one another, feeling very guilty and ashamed of what we did. I told Owen how we had to restrain Jake and about the part that Dave asked to be gang raped. Owen responded :"  you did what other people would have done to a violent man. And Dave is, errr, how shall I say it? Well, sexually adventurous type of person. Perhaps, what happened just now was Jake recounting his terrible memories through Dave, by enacting out in a mock rape." 

Shocked by the revelation, we all started to apologize and explain that we did not know of Jake's condition.  Owen reassured us :"in fact, it may be a good thing because my dad has gotten the bad experience out of his system. He'll be alright after some rest. So don't feel too bad." Owen looked at his watch :"well I better get going and see how Dad is doing. I'll keep you guys informed." The club president smiled, shook our hands and left.

Feeling humbled and awkward, the five of us discussed further in hushed voices about Jake's condition. We all agreed to exercise due care and diligence towards Jake  and not to cause the man any further aggravation in future. We all left the professor's office, sobered by the experience.   

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 34

It was a busy week of Chinese New Year. Reunion dinners, multiple visits to relatives, get togethers with best friends.  This helped to put that encounter with Owen's father behind us. Valentines Day saw me having dinner by myself at home :"everyone's probably dining with their wives or girlfriends" I thought wistfully as I finished my pasta and white wine. 

As I put the washed crockery to dry, my phone tinkled. It was the Korean and he gave a brief order :"I've got to see you. Get naked, I'm on my way over." Flustered and happy at the same time, I quickly put on my V string - a skimpy pouch that held the package secured with two thin shoulder straps. Turning around to admire my thong back in the mirror, I added a pair of translucent silk stockings that ran up to my calves, to match.

Just then the doorbell rang.  I opened it and greeted my lover in my ensemble that left little to the imagination. Ye-jum ogled at my almost naked self as he loosened his tie and kicked the door shut. He remarked :"I've  waited so long for this. I've been thinking about you all week." I laughed :"and I was just looking forward to sleeping by myself tonight." Leaving me no time to continue, Kim threw his tie on the floor and grabbed me, his mouth hot, insisitent and demanding as he kissed me.  I tried to unbuttom his shirt but he was too impatient. The Korean tore off his shirt, ripping off the buttons. He mumbled between kisses :"let's go to your room. Right now."

I led the hungry Korean man to my bed.  Kim lifted me up like some ancient conquerer and threw me on the mattress.  Before I could catch my breath, Ye-jun climbed on top and continued to ravish my body with his ardent kisses, his five o' clock shadow tickling and grazing me all over. Ye-jun paused for a moment to gaze at my body. With a single sweep of the arm, he tore the V string off my body as the sound of fabric breaking filled my ears. Gripping both my arms over my head, Kim rubbed his stubble all over my neck and armpits, flicking his tongue over my nipples as I squirmed and cried out at the sensation. Throwing my legs roughly over my head, Ye-jun began to eat my ass, his probing tongue sought to open my back entrance. 

Ye-jun said harshly :"I can't wait anymore. I've got to be inside you now." Grsbbing my legs roughly to place them on his rock hard chest, Kim entered in one powerful thrust, causing me to holler. Kim demanded :"did you miss me as much I've missed you?" I moaned :"oh yes! Fuck me hard Kim! Fill me with your hard cock and sperm! I love it! I want iyou so bad." The Korean held my face as he started to pound harder :"Oh you are amazing. So nice and warm and tight." His mouth enveloped mine as his cock moved more rapidly. Kim's gaze got more intense and he moaned urgently :"I'm going to come! Oh your ass feels ao amazing! I can't hold back any longer!"  Ye-jun held my face, looked deep into my eyes and cried out as he shot. Jet after jet of hot liquid warmed my insides as the Korean buried his face in my chest, his body shaking hard from the intensity of his orgasm.

I stroked and caressed his hair, murmuring how wonderful it was. Slowly, the Korean moved up. Kim looked at me tenderly as his hands travelled down to my still erect cock. Kim wondered out loud :"Mmmm. You have not come yet?" I smiled and kissed him. Pausing for a moment, I replied :"I want to come too, but inside of you."

20 hours ago, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Father & Son - Episode 34

It was a busy week of Chinese New Year. Reunion dinners, multiple visits to relatives, get togethers with best friends.  This helped to put that encounter with Owen's father behind us. Valentines Day saw me having dinner by myself at home :"everyone's probably dining with their wives or girlfriends" I thought wistfully as I finished my pasta and white wine. 

As I put the washed crockery to dry, my phone tinkled. It was the Korean and he gave a brief order :"I've got to see you. Get naked, I'm on my way over." Flustered and happy at the same time, I quickly put on my V string - a skimpy pouch that held the package secured with two thin shoulder straps. Turning around to admire my thong back in the mirror, I added a pair of translucent silk stockings that ran up to my calves, to match.

Just then the doorbell rang.  I opened it and greeted my lover in my ensemble that left little to the imagination. Ye-jum ogled at my almost naked self as he loosened his tie and kicked the door shut. He remarked :"I've  waited so long for this. I've been thinking about you all week." I laughed :"and I was just looking forward to sleeping by myself tonight." Leaving me no time to continue, Kim threw his tie on the floor and grabbed me, his mouth hot, insisitent and demanding as he kissed me.  I tried to unbuttom his shirt but he was too impatient. The Korean tore off his shirt, ripping off the buttons. He mumbled between kisses :"let's go to your room. Right now."

I led the hungry Korean man to my bed.  Kim lifted me up like some ancient conquerer and threw me on the mattress.  Before I could catch my breath, Ye-jun climbed on top and continued to ravish my body with his ardent kisses, his five o' clock shadow tickling and grazing me all over. Ye-jun paused for a moment to gaze at my body. With a single sweep of the arm, he tore the V string off my body as the sound of fabric breaking filled my ears. Gripping both my arms over my head, Kim rubbed his stubble all over my neck and armpits, flicking his tongue over my nipples as I squirmed and cried out at the sensation. Throwing my legs roughly over my head, Ye-jun began to eat my ass, his probing tongue sought to open my back entrance. 

Ye-jun said harshly :"I can't wait anymore. I've got to be inside you now." Grsbbing my legs roughly to place them on his rock hard chest, Kim entered in one powerful thrust, causing me to holler. Kim demanded :"did you miss me as much I've missed you?" I moaned :"oh yes! Fuck me hard Kim! Fill me with your hard cock and sperm! I love it! I want iyou so bad." The Korean held my face as he started to pound harder :"Oh you are amazing. So nice and warm and tight." His mouth enveloped mine as his cock moved more rapidly. Kim's gaze got more intense and he moaned urgently :"I'm going to come! Oh your ass feels ao amazing! I can't hold back any longer!"  Ye-jun held my face, looked deep into my eyes and cried out as he shot. Jet after jet of hot liquid warmed my insides as the Korean buried his face in my chest, his body shaking hard from the intensity of his orgasm.

I stroked and caressed his hair, murmuring how wonderful it was. Slowly, the Korean moved up. Kim looked at me tenderly as his hands travelled down to my still erect cock. Kim wondered out loud :"Mmmm. You have not come yet?" I smiled and kissed him. Pausing for a moment, I replied :"I want to come too, but inside of you."

On 1/28/2021 at 7:25 AM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

wow1.......................................................

Guest Daddy Oh

Father & Son - Episode 35

Ye -jun held my face tenderly and cocked his eyebrow :"you wanna be inside me? The way I was inside you?" I murmured huskily :"yes. I would like to know you just like that." Kin drew me tightly against him and nuzzled my neck.  Turning on his stomach, he drew a hairy leg up, to expose his intimate area for my benefit. The Korean smiled :"I love you very much. So be my first. I want to see what it's like on the other side."

I caressed his inner thighs, tickling those very sensual and sensitive parts. I admired and parted his crack together with those long curly hair surrounding his back entrance. His long cock pressed and stretched against the mattress, testicles moving in the sac.  Holding his cheeks, I began to probe gently with my tongue alternating with making circular movements round the hole. Kim moaned and lifted one leg higher, for me to inhale that special man musk that only came after a long day at work. Wallace's daddy begged :"tongue me deeper! Man, this is mind blowing! No wonder you guys are always having sex with men!"

Acceding to his request, I pushed part of my tongue deeper inside and moved it, sending the Korean into spasms as his cheeks clenched on my mouth. As my tongue darted in and out of him in quick movements, my free hand fingered his pulsating rod which by now was leaking lots of love nectar on my bed.  Withdrawing my tongue, I replaced it with my wet finger, moistened with saliva. I slid my finger in and out slowly, to open him up gradually. As Kim groaned louder and used one hand to pull his upper leg against his trunk, I inserted two fingers together. 

Wallace's father grabbed a pillow tight with one arm as his other hand held his thigh up. Kim turned to watch me finger fuck him slowly, his face flushed with happiness and ecstasy.  I patted him and said :"hold on" withdrawing my fingers. I reached into the bed side drawer and took out a prostate massager.  Lubbing it up, I nudged Kim's asshole with it. Little by little, I inserted so that he would not feel pain.  Finally, the toy was in all the way. I turned it on to let it vibrate. 

"How do you feel, darling?" I asked :"everything all right?" Kim cries, muffled by the pillow confirmed that I was on the right track.  The massager twitched and moved inside his anus, making him ready for me. Finally, I removed the toy as my man gave a cry of dismay. I laid on top of him, letting my erection rub and slide against his buttocks.  I whispered :" Ye-jun, I'm ready to fuck you now. Do you want me inside?" The Korean moaned his assent gruffly into the pillow. 

Taking my time, I lowered my groin onto Kim, letting my cock enter that snug and warm passage. Ye-jun's hands moved up to grab those pillows tight as I inserted my cock to the hilt. Coverimg his arms with mine, I made gentle movements, rotating my pelvis against his buttocks.  Grinding, but not thrusting. I cooed :"does it hurt?" Kim mumbled :"a little. Keep going." 

Keeping my dick inside Kim, I rolled both of us over to lie on our sides.  "Use one hand to pull up your leg" I ordered.  I started to make gentle thrusts while my hand reached over his chest to toy with his deep dark rosebuds. As I rubbed them, the Korean moaned louder. I quickened my pace, making him pant and beg me :"Keep fucking me! Please don't stop!" I tickled his nipples roughly, asking :"you like me to play with your nipples? Would you like me to pinch them?" Kim threw an arm around my neck :"oooh yes! Come on!" I pinched hard, causing Kim to cry in pain as his anus contracted around my cock in a tight loving grip. I moaned :"oooh Kim! You hold my cock so tight that I can't move in amd out!" Ye-jun smiled :"keep pinching if you like being squeezed!" We continued this game of pain with pleasure till I felt the onset of a climax.

Quickly, I rolled on my back so that Ye-jun is sitting on me. As my arms pulled him back against my chest, I bent my legs and started to jackhammer him from below. Hearing the Korean's loud helpless frantic cries told he was close. I panted :"let's come together!  Come for me Ye-jun!"  I buried my cock deep as both of us exploded in unison. My sex organ shooing copious loads into his warm ass as the Korean sprayed his man juice all over himself. "Oooh yes! That's a lot of cum!" I exclaimed as I ran my hands over his semen stained body. I licked my fingers and gave some to Ye-jun, the latter sucked greedily on his own seed. 

Without wirhdrawing, I put my arms around Kim, holding him tight against me as he continued to lie on top. Stroking his hair, I murmured :"that was fantastic. Thank you." Turinng  back to face me, Ye-jun grinned :"love you. Happy Valentine." 

On 1/28/2021 at 7:25 AM, Guest Daddy Oh said:

Loving valentine's gift.............................................. 

Guest Daddy Oh

Father  Son - Episode 36

Ye-jun and I sat in my bathtub, enjoying the bubble bath as we scrubbed each other's bodies. "Feel good after a long day?" I asked rubbing his chest with soap suds. Kim smiled, his face completely relaxed, free of tension. He said :"The whole thing was less painful than I expected. After that, it was like an intense rollercoaster ride. But it felt really great, especially the climax. Did you deflower lots of men?" 

I laughed, put a finger to his lips :"Not many. I count myself lucky to have had just a few." The Kroean reached out, held my face with both his hands and asked :"can I see you exclusively?" I paused, searching for the right words :"you know my mate right? He and I, we err go back thirty years. I fell in love with him all those years ago. I'm pretty sure he loves me too. You've seen us in the professor's office right? We had sex with other men within full view of each other. It was the same at the New Year's Party with all the young men."  

Kim raised an eyebrow :"but you are not officially together?" I shook my head :"he has his family and I understand the need for discretion. I am pretty content with the way things are going right now. We see each other as often as we can. And sex with other men has not hindered our relationship in any way."   Wallace's father turned serious :"ah, an open relationship." I nodded :"it fulfills our need for other men without breaking up the family unit as well as our friendship." With a naughty smile, I added :"and the sons are also involved! I'm sure Wallace told you in explicit detail what happened at the party?"

The Korean admitted :"yes, it sounded really wild! And then I saw your photo. Told myself I had to meet you. When Jake called me and Clive, I jumped at the opportunity." I admonished jokingly, :"now now, you could have just contacted me directly." Kim pulled me close, kissed me hard :"can't you see? I needed a reason. But okay, I understand where you are coming from. We'll carry on as per usual." I threw my arms around him :"thank you! Love you!" Ye-jun turned serious :'you mean that?" I kissed him fully on the lips :"I know you care about me and I don't really know how to explain this. But I have grown to love you and I want to see you as often as I can. But I still love my mate, you know?"

Kim growled :"we'll work somehing out. Now I just want you all to myself." Reaching out, my lover pulled me close to his chest, raining kisses all over me. I struggled and giggled with delight as those ticklish stubble grazed my neck and upper body. I felt the Korean grow hard against me, his length and strength pressed against my stomach. Ye-jun's tongue, fully in my mouth by now, exploring in an insistent yet tender manner as he sought to assert his dominance over me.  My legs went round his waist, clasping his hard solid body, the splashing sounds providing testimony to our growing ardour. We got so carried away that we did not even hear aomeone come in.

I heard the sound of someone clearing his throat. Both Kim and I looked up. My mate stood there, a bottle of wine in his hand. He mumbled :"sorry to walk in on you like this." I watched in dismay as my old friend made his exit from the bathroom...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.