Happy Birthday Singapore

All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

On 12/8/2021 at 1:17 PM, singalion said:

There was someone previously who brought up the error made by Biden having visited the PM of Israel Golda Meir after the Six Day War, when in fact he visited PM Meir after the 1973 war.

Unfortunately, there is a big difference in the error of confusing the time of a meeting by Biden and confusing the facts of the 1967 Six Day War, the error that was committed by 7heaven.

The second difference between the episode of Biden with PM Golda Meir and 7heaven is that Biden did not profess himself as an expert of the Six Day War.

Because 7heaven was claiming at least 15 times at BW that the Six Day War 1967 happened during the Jewish Yom Kippur Festival while during the 1967 Six Day War there was no such Jewish Yom Kippur Festival.

Lastly, I was never "bashing" Dart on his error but challenging his knowledge of the facts on the Israel - Palestine and whether he is qualified to discuss something when it was obvious that he did not profess sufficient knowledge on the subject.

If someone doesn't know the different Arab Israel wars and claims that the 1967 Six Day War happened during the Yom Kippur Holidays, while in fact thee was no such Jewish Yom Kippur on 5 June 1967 how can he claim to have sufficient knowledge on the the Israel -Palestine conflict and discuss on this conflict?

This lack of knowledge also demonstrated to everyone at BW that 7heaven did not know anything much about the Israel - Arab wars and that it wasn't the Six Day War 1967 while Israel celebrated the Yom Kippur Festival but was a totally different war, namely the Yom Kippur war from 1973.

That was my point.

With that display of lack of any serious knowledge on Israel and the wars, 7heaven simply disqualified himself to discuss on that thread.

7 heaven (same as in this US thread) was just boasting himself to have knowledge while he in fact what he professed was only his total lack of knowledge on Israel and the Palestine conflict.

Just remember also again his knowledge on the Vietnam war and linking the 1975 escape with the US helicopter incident above the US embassy in Vietnam to President Carter while it was not during Carter's tenure.

Evidence:

All this is evidence that 7heaven pretends to have knowledge while the real fact is: He doesn't have sufficient knowledge to discuss on the subject.

And all this leads me to conclude that 7heaven's only aim at this thread is to post his biased slogans.

This my conclusion is supported by his trait not to support any of his claims with any evidence or substantiation.

This thread is about US Politics. 

Is there any relevance the Israel 6day war has on US politics?

Also what has it got to do with me for someone else posting about Biden confusing when he met Golda Meir? Lol. 

Yes, George Floyd  was suffocated to death by a police officer holding his knee onto his neck .

While it was obvious at your starting post that you were not aware at all that George Floyd had died during the police action.

I corrected it in my post which was a Freudian slip as the main topic is Black people being shot during arrests by police. I have no issues to admit to errors.

On 12/8/2021 at 10:18 AM, singalion said:

Your points of pleading guilty or not guilty are noted, but they don't serve anything. In fact your intention on bringing up the guilty plea is shortsighted and aimed to cover the real issue.

Actually, your point is senseless and implausible. 

I can say also that every US citizen has a right to vote. But if facts show that in some areas voting boxes are placed every 1 km while in others only every 80 km can I still argue, voting rights are fair?

This is the logic of your reasoning => absurd and irrelevant. 

And for someone like Floyd who has been suffocated to death shot dead to discuss about pleading guilty or non guilty is already absurd. 

It is in fact a waste of time to discuss on it. 

It still remains that it is futile for anyone to discuss on the availability to plead guilty or not guilty for any persons who have already deceased during arrest!

It is still absurd and nonsensical (that was my point)  if it does not also demonstrate clear signs of mental derangement.

Edited by singalion

On 12/8/2021 at 1:28 PM, 7heaven said:

This thread is about US Politics. 

Is there any relevance the Israel 6day war has on US politics?

Also what has it got to do with me for someone else posting about Biden confusing when he met Golda Meir? Lol. 

It is rightful to point on the difference of Biden's confusion to your lack of knowledge but boasting on professing knowledge (aka Six Day War or Carter and Vietnam) on certain subjects while in fact your own lack of sufficient knowledge is evident if not to be judged as non existent.

BW readers have a right to know to make informed decisions on posts from certain members and to judge the credibility of posts made at this Forum. 

Edited by singalion

The starting point was this your post:

On 12/6/2021 at 12:01 AM, 7heaven said:

In Nov2021, Biden’s job numbers of 210k fell way short of analyst’s expectations of 500k. This is despite Biden having spent 1.9trillion and 1trillion dollars. 

Lately, once your nonsensical posts have been marked you prefer to digress from your own posts.

See here:

On 12/7/2021 at 11:45 AM, 7heaven said:

Indeed dumbness but it is not from me.  There is a concept of expectation and forward looking which is lost on you obviously. When the 1.9trillion or 1trillions were first passed, the stock market shot up. Likewise when analysts speak about increase in projected earnings or upwards revision of share prices, people will buy the good news despite it not materialising on the spot. 

Now you talk about "expectations" and "forward looking", when in the initial post you talked about job creation and blamed Biden for lower job creation numbers despite the two Infrastructure bills?

Didn't you link the infrastructure bills with job growth???

Look at your post again:

On 12/6/2021 at 12:01 AM, 7heaven said:

In Nov2021, Biden’s job numbers of 210k fell way short of analyst’s expectations of 500k. This is despite Biden having spent 1.9trillion and 1trillion dollars. 

It was still rightful to point out that any impact on the labour market will only incur after a certain period of time and not instantly when any such infrastructure bill was approved by the US congress.

Second point:

And since when are jobs created through stock exchange rises and changes in stock value?

Jobs are now created through "expectation"???

Who is interested in stock market gains?

The job seekers or rich people like Elon Musk or Zuckerberg and alike?

The thing which is relevant is the job creation through the infrastructure bills...

More nonsensical posting by you spotted...

On 12/8/2021 at 8:40 AM, 7heaven said:

Since u r on this topic,  if you claim more blacks die more often than whites in police operations, why not discuss it to raise awareness. You can discuss with your congressman or senator or even Kamala Harris (assuming her staff working on such issues have not resigned yet) or Biden? 

I can only conclude that you entered into a complete state of hallucination and mania...

What my congressman or my Senator?

I never had any intention to seek asylum in the US...convert any citizenship nor that I planned to live in the US...

It is absolutely asinine to claim that Vice President Harris could ever be "unprepared" when even old GQP opponents praised her in the Senate.

FF6IZNzXoAAoRuZ?format=jpg

No way does a Black woman become a District Attorney, State Attorney General, US Senator, and US Vice President if "preparation" is a problem.

FF6IRhhXwAAQmh-?format=jpg

I know the idea of then-Senator Harris being "unprepared" never crossed the minds of Jeff Sessions, Brett Kavanaugh, or William Barr even once.

On 12/8/2021 at 2:17 PM, singalion said:

Yes, George Floyd  was suffocated to death by a police officer holding his knee onto his neck .

While it was obvious at your starting post that you were not aware at all that George Floyd had died during the police action.

I corrected it in my post which was a Freudian slip as the main topic is Black people being shot during arrests by police. I have no issues to admit to errors.

It still remains that it is futile for anyone to discuss on the availability to plead guilty or not guilty for any persons who have already deceased during arrest!

It is still absurd and nonsensical (that was my point)  if it does not also demonstrate clear signs of mental derangement.

Again, It is your opinion that you think it was obvious my starting post suggested I did not know George Floyd died during police action. This is not true because it is simply your opinion. I brought up Floyd and Daryl Brooks to show that they too like Ethan Crumbley have the right provided by the law to plead guilty or not if they have been charged with a crime. There is nothing absurd and nonsensical. 

On 12/8/2021 at 4:56 PM, 7heaven said:

Again, It is your opinion that you think it was obvious my starting post suggested I did not know George Floyd died during police action. This is not true because it is simply your opinion. I brought up Floyd and Daryl Brooks to show that they too like Ethan Crumbley have the right provided by the law to plead guilty or not if they have been charged with a crime. There is nothing absurd and nonsensical. 

Let's go step by step to dismantle your last face saving posts:

1. Your initial post:

On 12/7/2021 at 12:01 PM, 7heaven said:

The law provides for right of defence to anyone regardless of race, religion, social status. George Floyd and Daryl Brooks etc have the right to plead guilty or not guilty. If they plead not guilty, is it considered nauseating too? 

You wrote "George Floyd and Daryl Brooks have the right to plead guilty."

If you had had the knowledge of Floyd's is death following the arrest during the posting of your above post, you had not used present tense (have). You had been required to use past tense "had" .

But the tense you used was "have" = present tense = still having the opportunity to please guilty or not guilty, still being alive.

This is sufficient evidence that when you posted your initial post you did not know the circumstances around George Floyd and that you were of the impression that he was alive.

The fact that you took George Floyd as an example of your claim, demonstrates already that you had not been aware that he was dead.

It is simple logic(!) because no dead person can plead guilty or not guilty any longer.

Why would anyone cite a deceased person to illustrate the option to plead guilty or not guilty?

That doesn't make sense at all.

And it can be seen that your initial post totally contradicts your last post from just now!

2. One of your next posts:

On 12/8/2021 at 8:40 AM, 7heaven said:

My post is talking about how the law provides for alleged offender of crimes the opportunity to plead guilty or not.

Evidence 2:

A deceased alleged offender does no longer have the opportunity to plead guilty or not guilty.

It simply did no longer apply to George Floyd who was killed prior to having any chance to plead guilty or not guilty.

Just for completeness: Floyd was innocent on the alleged fake 20 Dollar note.

=>

You thought you were talking of criminals who were alive.

Otherwise:

Taking a deceased person as an example for the right to plead guilty or not guilty is truly absurd, nonsensical and bears no logic at all.

You can turn around and try to digress further from your posts, but don't forget it is evident, visible for everyone at BW.

It is obvious and visible for everyone that when you initially posted on George Floyd you were totally unaware that he was already dead and you mistook him for still being alive.

Edited by singalion

Guest Pantyhosed Yourself

I assume you all do understand that, despite being a member, he is also a troll ~ and his only pleasure in life comes from spreading false propaganda in the service of extreme right wing fascism ~ basically following what has been described here before as Steve Bannon's "firehose of lies" strategy.

His sole objective is to post so many falsehoods that you can't keep up, in hopes that you might simply get tired of correcting all of his untruths, and then his lies can sit online unchallenged and potentially brainwash future Asian readers the same way he has already been hopelessly brainwashed.

On 12/8/2021 at 9:27 PM, singalion said:

Let's go step by step to dismantle your last safe facing posts:

1. Your initial post:

You wrote "George Floyd and Daryl Brooks have the right to plead guilty."

If you had had the knowledge of Floyd's is death following the arrest during the posting of your above post, you had not used present tense (have). You had been required to use past tense "had" .

But the tense you used was "have" = present tense = still having the opportunity to please guilty or not guilty, still being alive.

This is sufficient evidence that when you posted your initial post you did not know the circumstances around George Floyd and that you were of the impression that he was alive.

The fact that you took George Floyd as an example of your claim, demonstrates already that you had not been aware that he was dead.

It is simple logic(!) because no dead person can plead guilty or not guilty any longer.

Why would anyone cite a deceased person to illustrate the option to plead guilty or not guilty?

That doesn't make sense at all.

And it can be seen that your initial post totally contradicts your last post from just now!

2. One of your next posts:

Evidence 2:

A deceased alleged offender does no longer have the opportunity to plead guilty or not guilty.

It simply did no longer apply to George Floyd who was killed prior to having any chance to plead guilty or not guilty.

Just for completeness: Floyd was innocent on the alleged fake 20 Dollar note.

=>

You thought you were talking of criminals who were alive.

Otherwise:

Taking a deceased person as an example for the right to plead guilty or not guilty is truly absurd, nonsensical and bears no logic at all.

You can turn around and try to digress further from your posts, but don't forget it is evident, visible for everyone at BW.

It is obvious and visible for everyone that when you initially posted on George Floyd you were totally unaware that he was already dead and you mistook him for still being alive.

As is your usual tactic, you narrowly focus on people usage of tenses to fit your narrative that others are unaware of George Floyd’s death. This is really grabbing at straws. Lol. 

I have stated the usage of Daryl Brooks and George Floyd was to show that anyone regardless of race, religious or social status have the right provided by law to plead guilty or not. This is no different from Ethan Crumbley. 

For Floyd, you simply assumed he was yet to be charged for the use of an alleged fake bill. Was Floyd only allegedly to have committed a single crime in his entire life? What about those offences in 1990s and 2000s? 

If I had not known he was not alive, how would I have pointed out that you had wrongly saying he was shot and killed? Lol

On 12/8/2021 at 11:44 AM, 7heaven said:

Ironically, you claimed that people are ignorant of facts and background yet you blatantly displayed your own ignorance by stating Floyd has been shot dead.

On 12/8/2021 at 2:23 PM, singalion said:

It is rightful to point on the difference of Biden's confusion to your lack of knowledge but boasting on professing knowledge (aka Six Day War or Carter and Vietnam) on certain subjects while in fact your own lack of sufficient knowledge is evident if not to be judged as non existent.

BW readers have a right to know to make informed decisions on posts from certain members and to judge the credibility of posts made at this Forum. 

Readers who are objective and don’t suffer from Trump or anti-Republican derangement syndrome or not consume mindlessly left wing extremist media gibberish will be able to distinguish which members or guests posts as credible. 

You don’t have to try sooo hard to declare which member lack or don’t have any knowledge. The more you do that, the less convincing you will appear. It’s like a lawyer screaming, and flailing his arms at the judges declaring “ Trust Me! Trust Me! I am know a lot of stuff! Don’t trust him. He lacks knowledge, he is illogical and blah blah blah…”

Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol
On 12/5/2021 at 10:50 AM, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

PARTY OF DONALD TRUMP & ASSORTED ASSOCIATES

trumpnewestfriendsarepedosandcriminalsas

They look more like the PARTY OF DONALD TRUMP & ARRAIGNED ASSOCIATES judging by all their courthouse indictments, immunity deals to turn state's evidence, and criminal convictions!

On 12/8/2021 at 5:25 AM, Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl said:

FF8_lWiXoAQt4-F?format=jpg

LOL!  The anti-BIden have to scratch the barrel to find more things to blame him for. 

To begin with, it is false that "inflation stole Christmas",  because too many spoiled Americans still go into debt to buy stuff they don't need on the lengthy year-end celebrations.  The slight increase in the cost of food does not need to put people at risk of starvation.

Inflation is a reality.  But this is not attributable to Biden but to his predecessor,  who spent the country's resources without concern but for himself and his cronies.  His changes in tax laws created a huge deficit, while benefitting the republican oligarchy.  His inaction to contain the pandemic created its chaos in the economy. 

It will be interesting to see how they blame Biden for the climate change the world is experimenting.  :lol:

On 12/8/2021 at 7:45 AM, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

I assume you all do understand that, despite being a member, he is also a troll ~ and his only pleasure in life comes from spreading false propaganda in the service of extreme right wing fascism ~ basically following what has been described here before as Steve Bannon's "firehose of lies" strategy.

His sole objective is to post so many falsehoods that you can't keep up, in hopes that you might simply get tired of correcting all of his untruths, and then his lies can sit online unchallenged and potentially brainwash future Asian readers the same way he has already been hopelessly brainwashed.

We surely understand that @7heaven and his other aliases is a troll.  And very probably he spreads his falsities for his pleasure. He teases the readership of BW, comprised of many individuals with decent and noble intentions, to engage in battles with his displays of dementia.

I feel sorry for members like @singalion who put so much effort in bashing his falsities, trying to remedy the evil of misinformation with plenty of data from reliable sources.  But due to @7heaven holding to what gives him pleasure, this effort is endless.

This thread has become a battlefield, a cesspool, a flow of sewer infected with falsities mixed with the efforts to clean it up.  Even if this sewer line keeps flowing,  I see little danger that smart Asian readers will pick up contaminations from it.

For once, the flow is too fast and furious.  I have stopped caring for it, except that here and there I can pick up some news that I missed in the abundant flow of decent news that usually come to my mind.   We should not get our world news and USA political news and analyses from an unhinged thread in a gay forum.  (not that there is anything wrong with the "gay").

Instead, I here and there take the opportunity to comment, writing down my own ideas of what reality is.  :) 

On 12/9/2021 at 12:29 AM, Steve5380 said:

LOL!  The anti-BIden have to scratch the barrel to find more things to blame him for. 

To begin with, it is false that "inflation stole Christmas",  because too many spoiled Americans still go into debt to buy stuff they don't need on the lengthy year-end celebrations.  The slight increase in the cost of food does not need to put people at risk of starvation.

Inflation is a reality.  But this is not attributable to Biden but to his predecessor,  who spent the country's resources without concern but for himself and his cronies.  His changes in tax laws created a huge deficit, while benefitting the republican oligarchy.  His inaction to contain the pandemic created its chaos in the economy. 

It will be interesting to see how they blame Biden for the climate change the world is experimenting.  :lol:

Under Biden, US saw record inflation in decades. Biden and his left wing Democrat members have spent few trillion dollars this year alone to pander and please their radical voters incentivising them to stay at home and wait for government pay-outs and not look for work.

This will only encourage them to be lazy and not self-sufficient. Such socialist policies under Biden and Democrats will weaken US for decades and decades. 

It will be interesting to see how Biden should be lauded for fighting climate change after Biden begged OPEC+ countries to pump more crude oil and he himself releasing 50 million barrels of oil. This is on top of Biden not opposing the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. So much for “fighting” climate change. 

Take all the cheapshots you want, but inspirational leaders like Vice President Kamala Harris and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg represent the future of the Democratic Party, and the United States of America, once the attempted Neo-Nazi Coup that remains a work in progress under the Republikkkan Party is stopped in its tracks and the initiating traitors remanded into prison where they belong, then the world can finally begin to seriously deal with the Climate Crisis which is poised to wipe out the entire human species unless drastic changes in our wasteful consumption patterns are made as soon as possible.

On 12/8/2021 at 10:57 PM, 7heaven said:

As is your usual tactic, you narrowly focus on people usage of tenses to fit your narrative that others are unaware of George Floyd’s death. This is really grabbing at straws. Lol. 

a) 7heaven's initial post:

The law provides for right of defence to anyone regardless of race, religion, social status. George Floyd and Daryl Brooks etc have the right to plead guilty or not guilty. If they plead not guilty, is it considered nauseating too? 

And why did you use the present tense for Floyd then?

How does a deceased person have the right to plead guilty?

His case is as dead as he is himself the same as his right to plead guilty is dead.

Taking a deceased as an example of the liberty to plead guilty or not is absurd.

And it can only lead to the conclusion that you did not know when posting that Floyd was dead.

It is clear evidence that you were not aware that George Floyd had already deceased due to all the different factors I pointed out.

You only noted this fact after I mentioned it.

b)

For Floyd, you simply assumed he was yet to be charged for the use of an alleged fake bill. Was Floyd only allegedly to have committed a single crime in his entire life? What about those offences in 1990s and 2000s? 

Come on, give it a break, man!

Why would you need to point to Floyd's rights to plead guilty or not from the 1990 or early 2000s???

What crappy excuse are you coming up now?

The same as your idiotic excuse on the Six Day War?

If you had a single cent of manners and self pride, you had just cut it short and admitted that George Floyd was a wrong example for your point as you mistook him for still being alive when you posted that first post.

c)

If I had not known he was not alive, how would I have pointed out that you had wrongly saying he was shot and killed? Lol

Don't be ridiculous!

Your point on this was nearly 24 hours after your initial post (to be exact 23 hours and 43 mins and a full night afterwards...

You only noted it on the next morning and after I hinted to it.

Please bear us with your cheap excuses.

It is clear for everyone following your initial post namely this:

that you had not been aware or informed that George Floyd had died during the police arrest.

Again, no sane person had taken a dead Floyd as an example for the right to plead.

You can turn around as you want. The deed is done and it is evident for any BW reader to verify this on his/ her own.

Edited by singalion

On 12/8/2021 at 11:03 PM, 7heaven said:

Readers who are objective and don’t suffer from Trump or anti-Republican derangement syndrome or not consume mindlessly left wing extremist media gibberish will be able to distinguish which members or guests posts as credible. You don’t have to try sooo hard to declare which member lack or don’t have any knowledge. The more you do that, the less convincing you will appear. It’s like a lawyer screaming, and flailing his arms at the judges declaring “ Trust Me! Trust Me! I am know a lot of stuff! Don’t trust him. He lacks knowledge, he is illogical and blah blah blah…”

The difference is that I don't need to require to go onto any "trust me " pleading level, because I don't need to rely on any hearsay or trust me pleads at all.

Because: I simply just need your posts. They give sufficient evidence of your lack of knowledge of facts and backgrounds.

Need me to draft up a post with all the facts and evidence showing when you did not know the facts???

Do we need to go down that you even didn't know that the US capital Washington D.C is not situated in the US State of Washington (aka Governor Jay Inslee) and were not even aware that Washington D.C is next to Virginia and Maryland on the West of the US?

Rightly other people have also pointed out your lack of knowledge.

Edited by singalion

I have stated the usage of Daryl Brooks and George Floyd was to show that anyone regardless of race, religious or social status have the right provided by law to plead guilty or not. This is no different from Ethan Crumbley. 

This is the initial post:

That is an interesting viewpoint talking about regardless or race, religion or social status (and why did you forget sexual orientation?)

Regardless of race, religion or social status any US American can buy a gun, house, pet or car also.

Your statement on pleading guilty or not guilty is pointless if not nonsensical.

I am not sure why you are referring to this "pleading guilty or not guilty thing" over and over.

The fact remains and is obvious that you did not have the knowledge that George Floyd was a dead person already when you mentioned him in your initial post.

After your last response here above it is even clearer that you weren't aware that George Floyd was already dead when you posted your first response.

No sane person had referred to a deceased for highlighting the option to plead guilty or not.

Dead persons don't have any option to plead. Simple as that.

Taking a dead person as an example to plead guilty is just so off the rock.

You are digging yourself deeper into the mud with every of your responses on this.

On 12/8/2021 at 11:03 PM, 7heaven said:

Readers who are objective and don’t suffer from Trump or anti-Republican derangement syndrome or not consume mindlessly left wing extremist media gibberish will be able to distinguish which members or guests posts as credible. 

What has this to do with any "Trump or anti Republican derangement syndrome"

Most BW readers from Singapore would not have any real political preference on US parties

But what is sure, such readers can see who just posts a "statement" or claim without any supporting facts or evidence supporting this statement. 

Just look at you last post:

On 12/9/2021 at 1:07 AM, 7heaven said:

Under Biden, US saw record inflation in decades. Biden and his left wing Democrat members have spent few trillion dollars this year alone to pander and please their radical voters incentivising them to stay at home and wait for government pay-outs and not look for work.

This will only encourage them to be lazy and not self-sufficient. Such socialist policies under Biden and Democrats will weaken US for decades and decades. 

It will be interesting to see how Biden should be lauded for fighting climate change after Biden begged OPEC+ countries to pump more crude oil and he himself releasing 50 million barrels of oil. This is on top of Biden not opposing the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. So much for “fighting” climate change. 

There is not one single fact mentioned, not one single substantiation of what you claim with facts or evidence in above post.

BW readers can see from the start that your post is not credible at all, just a summary of unsubstantiated slogans.

Credibility is simply at zero for such posts...

On 12/9/2021 at 1:07 AM, 7heaven said:

The above phrases and slogans have been excessively repeated plenty of times in various posts by 7heaven.

Following the further continuing obsessive compulsory repetitions of already earlier posted same content in 7heaven's post, in the interest of 7heaven's state of health and well being and in consideration of his personal mental condition I am not going to post any response  on the content of  7heaven's last post.

On 12/9/2021 at 7:10 PM, singalion said:

a) 7heaven's initial post:

And why did you use the present tense for Floyd then?

How does a deceased person have the right to plead guilty?

His case is as dead as he is himself the same as his right to plead guilty is dead.

Taking a deceased as an example of the liberty to plead guilty or not is absurd.

And it can only lead to the conclusion that you did not know when posting that Floyd was dead.

It is clear evidence that you were not aware that George Floyd had already deceased due to all the different factors I pointed out.

You only noted this fact after I mentioned it.

b)

Come on, give it a break, man!

Why would you need to point to Floyd's rights to plead guilty or not from the 1990 or early 2000s???

What crappy excuse are you coming up now?

The same as your idiotic excuse on the Six Day War?

If you had a single cent of manners and self pride, you had just cut it short and admitted that George Floyd was a wrong example for your point as you mistook him for still being alive when you posted that first post.

c)

Don't be ridiculous!

Your point on this was nearly 24 hours after your initial post (to be exact 23 hours and 43 mins and a full night afterwards...

You only noted it on the next morning and after I hinted to it.

Please bear us with your cheap excuses.

It is clear for everyone following your initial post namely this:

that you had not been aware or informed that George Floyd had died during the police arrest.

Again, no sane person had taken a dead Floyd as an example for the right to plead.

You can turn around as you want. The deed is done and it is evident for any BW reader to verify this on his/ her own.

You have completely missed the point and instead focus on tense to fit your narrative. Lol. 

Why cannot anyone point out the offences of 1990s and 2000s of George Floyd. He has the right provided by the law to plead guilty or not just the same way as Ethan Crumbley. 

On 12/9/2021 at 7:45 PM, singalion said:

What has this to do with any "Trump or anti Republican derangement syndrome"

Most BW readers from Singapore would not have any real political preference on US parties

But what is sure, such readers can see who just posts a "statement" or claim without any supporting facts or evidence supporting this statement. 

Just look at you last post:

There is not one single fact mentioned, not one single substantiation of what you claim with facts or evidence in above post.

BW readers can see from the start that your post is not credible at all, just a summary of unsubstantiated slogans.

Credibility is simply at zero for such posts...

It is getting abundantly clear you are desperate to gaslight the truth behind the policies of Biden that are failing on multiple fronts. This is clearly shown in Biden’s falling approval ratings. 

If there are no substantiation or truth behind Borden’s blunders, why is his approval rating so bad? 

Guest Juxtaposed Yourself

If the New Nazis (a.k.a. the Republicans) succeed in regaining full control of the US government, I hope the American media realize they will be in line for a whole lot of serious harm, and they will have brought it upon themselves with their idiotic political coverage model.

They refuse to criticize most Republicans because they are afraid of falsely being called "liberal" or "left wing" whenever they dare to report the truth. Trump was an exception, because he was so over the top, but now reporters don't know to adjust without the outrage.

Biden and his Administration are boring to the press because they are actually working and trying to pass laws and help the country. The Republicans, on the other hand, engage in crimes, and then put on a show for attention, which gives reporters easy stories to write.

Fearful of being called "liberal" or "left wing" for criticising Republicans, the American media wallow in the "both sides" muck, constantly ... leading to coverage that looks like ... Trump's supporters attacked the Capitol, but Biden mispronounces words, so "both sides" are bad.

And now the press are falling for every Republican whisper aimed at "creating scandals" for Biden and his Administration, in order to help them regain control of Congress next year, and the result is stuff like the media's dumb reporting on officials like Harris and Buttigieg.

On 12/8/2021 at 2:30 AM, Guest 2003 said:

It is absolutely asinine to claim that Vice President Harris could ever be "unprepared" when even old GQP opponents praised her in the Senate.

FF6IZNzXoAAoRuZ?format=jpg

No way does a Black woman become a District Attorney, State Attorney General, US Senator, and US Vice President if "preparation" is a problem.

FF6IRhhXwAAQmh-?format=jpg

I know the idea of then-Senator Harris being "unprepared" never crossed the minds of Jeff Sessions, Brett Kavanaugh, or William Barr even once.

Yes, it is absolutely asinine, and nothing new since there is so much asinine in this thread.  

If she is so rigorous and unconcerned about loading her staff with unnecessary work, this staff could find a better solution than quitting.

They can tell her,  all together,  that they like her and are proud to work for her and they think that she will be an excellent president,  but...  but if she does not treat them with more consideration and mutual respect, they will easily find another job, and the conservative press will have a blast when her whole staff renounces en masse, and will exploit it to the maximum to derail her future campaign for president.

If she is sufficiently smart to become a good president,  she will understand and change. 

On 12/9/2021 at 9:09 PM, 7heaven said:

It is getting abundantly clear you are desperate to gaslight the truth behind the policies of Biden that are failing on multiple fronts. This is clearly shown in Biden’s falling approval ratings. 

If there are no substantiation or truth behind Borden’s blunders, why is his approval rating so bad? 

So now the approval rates of US presidents act as evidence and substantiation for alleged failings of Presidents and substantiate that the President is to blame for everything what you alleged on him...?

Thanks for your proving the point that you don't only lack knowledge but also intelligence.

By the way you gave me a superb assist:

Following your reasonining US president Trump must have been the biggest failure as US president as he had the worst approval ratings of all times!

Trump had been lucky if he ever had reached Biden's poll ratings...

That was a good one! :lol::clap:

Edited by singalion

On 12/9/2021 at 9:05 PM, 7heaven said:

You have completely missed the point and instead focus on tense to fit your narrative. Lol. 

Why cannot anyone point out the offences of 1990s and 2000s of George Floyd. He has the right provided by the law to plead guilty or not just the same way as Ethan Crumbley. 

It is more and more obvious that you 7heaven just try to cover up the fact that when you posted your intial post on George Floyd, you simply werent aware that he was already dead.

Why would someone want to talk about Floyd's crimes from 1990 on a topic of pleading guilty or not guilty when Floyd already had been charged on such past 1990s crimes or acquitted.

Nobody would refer to these outdated and settled crimes of George Floyd when he was in the news on 25 May 2020.

From all this we can conclude that you simply weren't aware that he was dead and that you never made any effort to look what really happened to him before you posted your nonsensical post on 7 Dec 21 at 12pm.

Go on with more face saving measures, while all the BW readers are sitting back and having a good laugh...

You are just making yourself look like a foolish nerd in coming up with more of your cover up explanations.

It is more and more obvious that you 7heaven just try to cover up the fact that when you posted your initial post on George Floyd, you simply weren't aware that he was already dead.

Why would someone want to talk about Floyd's crimes from 1990 on a topic of pleading guilty or not guilty when Floyd already had been charged on such past 1990s crimes or acquitted.

Nobody would refer to these outdated and settled crimes of George Floyd when he was in the news on 25 May 2020.

From all this we can conclude that you simply weren't aware that he was dead and that you never made any effort to look what really happened to him before you posted your nonsensical post on 7 Dec 21 at 12pm.

Go on with more face saving measures, while all the BW readers are sitting back and having a good laugh...

You are just making yourself look like a foolish nerd in coming up with more of your cover up explanations.

On 12/10/2021 at 1:15 AM, singalion said:

It is more and more obvious that you 7heaven just try to cover up the fact that when you posted your intial post on George Floyd, you simply werent aware that he was already dead.

Why wouldn’t anyone talk about Floyd‘s offences from 1990s and 2000s to illustrate he is provided by the law to plead guilty or not? Has such law changed between now and 1990s and 2000s with regards to pleading guilty or not? 

You are just salty i pointed out your blatant ignorance in thinking George Floyd was shot and killed. So much for ‘Freudian slip’. Lol. 

Edited by 7heaven
Freudian slip

On 12/10/2021 at 1:13 AM, singalion said:

So now the approval rates of US presidents act as evidence and substantiation for alleged failings of Presidents and substantiate that the President is to blame for everything what you alleged on him...?

Thanks for your proving the point that you don't only lack knowledge but also intelligence.

By the way you gave me a superb assist:

Following your reasonining US president Trump must have been the biggest failure as US president as he had the worst approval ratings of all times!

Trump had been lucky if he ever had reached Biden's poll ratings...

That was a good one! :lol::clap:

Biden has been doing such fantastic job that his approval rating is tanking. This totally make logical sense. lol. 

Edited by 7heaven
disapproval

On 12/10/2021 at 1:38 AM, 7heaven said:

Why wouldn’t anyone talk about Floyd‘s offences from 1990s and 2000s to illustrate he is provided by the law to plead guilty or not? Has such law changed between now and 1990s and 2000s with regards to pleading guilty or not? 

You are just salty i pointed out your blatant ignorance in thinking George Floyd was shot and killed. So much for ‘Freudian slip’. Lol. 

While it is clear how desperate you are in covering up now the fact that when you posted your initial post on George Floyd you didn't have the knowledge he was already dead. 

There is just no logic to argue on guilty or not guilty pleas for deceased or killed persons, the same as there is no logic to look at already year back consumed crimes of Floyd where his option to plead guilty or not guilty has lapsed long time back...

=> From all this we can conclude that you simply weren't aware that he was dead and that you never made any effort to look what really happened to him before you posted your nonsensical post on 7 Dec 21 at 12pm.

Your fault and display of lack of knowledge is alread a dead point as Floyd. 

For my Freudian Slip I have no issue to state again that I made an error, however I won't go down the avenue on such a childish lil kiddie level as you have headed to now. 

However, you yourself 7heaven look already as soaked and foolish as a Mississippi poodle that fell into that river... Go ahead and ridicule yourself even further...

Edited by singalion

On 12/10/2021 at 1:42 AM, 7heaven said:

Biden has been doing such fantastic job that his approval rating is tanking. This totally make logical sense. lol. 

Approval ratings of US presidents act are now the measure to conclude on alleged failings of Presidents and substantiate that the President is to blame for everything what people alleged on him...????

You seriously repeat your nonsense again?

Then, following your logic I will point to the extremely low approval ratings of Trump every time you mention him and point out how he failed and is to be blamed for everything. 

Just as a reminder Bush approval ratings soared after the Irak attack, then was Bush a president without anything to blame and successful???

(Hint: huge unemployment...)

In your logic, looking at approval polls, Obama was the most successful president the last 80 years at least. 

Your reasoning is nonsensical. 

Edited by singalion

On 12/10/2021 at 9:56 AM, singalion said:

While it is clear how desperate you are in covering up now the fact that when you posted your initial post on George Floyd you didn't have the knowledge he was already dead. 

There is just no logic to argue on guilty or not guilty pleas for deceased or killed persons, the same as there is no logic to look at already year back consumed crimes of Floyd where his option to plead guilty or not guilty has lapsed long time back...

=> From all this we can conclude that you simply weren't aware that he was dead and that you never made any effort to look what really happened to him before you posted your nonsensical post on 7 Dec 21 at 12pm.

Your fault and display of lack of knowledge is alread a dead point as Floyd. 

For my Freudian Slip I have no issue to state again that I made an error, however I won't go down the avenue on such a childish lil kiddie level as you have headed to now. 

However, you yourself 7heaven look already as soaked and foolish as a Mississippi poodle that fell into that river... Go ahead and ridicule yourself even further...

Your hyperbole reaction when people pointed out your ignorance in how Floyd was killed is to be expected. 

Clearly, I knew how Floyd was killed otherwise I would not have pointed out how u mistakenly thought Floyd was shot and killed. Now, u r just trying to huff and puff to say I didn’t know Floyd is not alive. If I didn’t know Floyd is not alive, how could I have pointed out your mistake? Using this quote,  “There is no logic…” 

On 12/10/2021 at 10:08 AM, singalion said:

Approval ratings of US presidents act are now the measure to conclude on alleged failings of Presidents and substantiate that the President is to blame for everything what people alleged on him...????

You seriously repeat your nonsense again?

Then, following your logic I will point to the extremely low approval ratings of Trump every time you mention him and point out how he failed and is to be blamed for everything. 

Just as a reminder Bush approval ratings soared after the Irak attack, then was Bush a president without anything to blame and successful???

(Hint: huge unemployment...)

In your logic, looking at approval polls, Obama was the most successful president the last 80 years at least. 

Your reasoning is nonsensical. 

Approval ratings and polls are now not measures of to conclude the failings of Presidents and in this case Biden and Harris? 

Then what would the measures be? Would they be how many glowing articles are written by the left wing media and networks? Lol. 

Kamala Harris did not wait for investigations to be completed and jumped to conclusion to support Jussie Smollett in the attempted modern lynching in 2019. 

It seems then Smollett was the perfect victim to play the race card, and the left wing people, Democrats and their media buddies just capitalised on it and covered this story wall to wall. 

As it turns out, it was Smollett himself who had faked it and had staged the lynching. Will Kamala step out and apologise for her mis-characterisation of Smollett? 

Jussie Smollett

Jussie Smollett found guilty of faking hate crime against himself

The Chicago jury, which deliberated for more than nine hours, found Smollett guilty of five of the six charges he faced

Maya Yang and agencies
Edited by 7heaven
fake

On 12/10/2021 at 12:44 PM, 7heaven said:

Approval ratings and polls are now not measures of to conclude the failings of Presidents and in this case Biden and Harris? 

Then what would the measures be? Would they be how many glowing articles are written by the left wing media and networks? Lol. 

But then you admit that Trump was the biggest failing as a President if you look at approval ratings and polls...

Donald Trump's presidency was a roller coaster. His approval ratings were not.

The former president left office with approval ratings that were far steadier — and lower — than his predecessors.

Jan. 23, 2021

Trump’s approval rating remained within the same 9-point range for his entire presidency: 47 percent at its highest in October 2018, and 38 percent at its lowest in October 2017.

While Trump’s ratings were more stable, they were also lower on average than his three predecessors. Trump’s median approval rating during his term was 44 percent.

On 12/10/2021 at 8:39 PM, 7heaven said:

Kamala Harris did not wait for investigations to be completed and jumped to conclusion to support Jussie Smollett in the attempted modern lynching in 2019. 

It seems then Smollett was the perfect victim to play the race card, and the left wing people, Democrats and their media buddies just capitalised on it and covered this story wall to wall. 

As it turns out, it was Smollett himself who had faked it and had staged the lynching. Will Kamala step out and apologise for her mis-characterisation of Smollett? 

Jussie Smollett

Jussie Smollett found guilty of faking hate crime against himself

The Chicago jury, which deliberated for more than nine hours, found Smollett guilty of five of the six charges he faced

Maya Yang and agencies

I guess Harris did not have her wired headphones on hand... 😆

These continuous attacks on the VP are a bit silly in my view...

The Republicans seem to be very scared to face her in 2024...

Why would they need to criticise her that aggressively???

Multi hostes, multi honores...

Why US Vice President Kamala Harris using wired headphones, not Bluetooth, is a great idea

By: Bulbul Dhawan |
Updated: December 10, 2021 10:34 AM

Experts are of the view that choosing not to use bluetooth headphones might be a good decision by the VP. Cybersecurity experts have opined that hacking is possible for bluetooth connections, and cybercriminals are capable of taking control of a device by hacking a bluetooth connection. They can then install malicious codes and can listen to conversations.

Citizen Labs senior researcher John Scott Railton in a tweet said that Harris was smart and aware of the risks. “By keeping Bluetooth OFF Kamala is reducing a host of risks, including close-access attacks against her handset, Bluetooth tracking and all sorts of signals collection, etc.” He also shared NSA’s handy guide published in July this year. The guide also lists the threats that can be prevented by switching off Bluetooth. It states that if Bluetooth has been enabled in public, then malicious actors can scan for active signals, and potentially access information about the device.

Bluetooth should also not be used for sharing passwords or other sensitive information, NSA said.

Therefore, considering the high position that Harris holds, it makes sense that she would be wary of the technology and choose to not use Bluetooth (if that is in fact the reason she is not using wireless headphones. It is entirely possible that her Bluetooth is on but she just does not use Bluetooth headphones).

On 12/10/2021 at 12:36 PM, 7heaven said:

Your hyperbole reaction when people pointed out your ignorance in how Floyd was killed is to be expected. 
Clearly, I knew how Floyd was killed otherwise I would not have pointed out how u mistakenly thought Floyd was shot and killed. Now, u r just trying to huff and puff to say I didn’t know Floyd is not alive. If I didn’t know Floyd is not alive, how could I have pointed out your mistake? Using this quote,  “There is no logic…” 

My error is marginal compared to yours as the result was the same, same for the fact: I always knew and had knowledge that George Floyd was dead.

But your case is different:

Here your initial post:

Why would a sane person ask a dead person to plead guilty?

In the second sentence following to your first sentence you ask them to plead not guilty...

George Floyd and Daryl Brooks etc have the right to plead guilty or not guilty. If they plead not guilty, is it considered nauseating too? 

Why did you ask George Floyd to plead not guilty if you, 7heaven, had known while posting your post that he was dead.

What sane person would ask a dead George Floyd to plead not guilty?

it doesn't make any sense to ask a dead person not to plead guilty

Oh, you meant to plead guilty for Floyd's consumed and closed crimes from 1990????

Tell it your 3 year old lil sis, maybe she would believe it.

You can try your best, but it is plain obvious for everyone at BW to see that when you posted this above post, you were clearly and obviously not aware that George Floyd was dead.

Besides everything what I raised here on this subject, it is clear:

You 7heaven did not know that when posting above initial post, George Floyd was already a dead man.

You can turn around as you want but unfortunately it is plain obvious!

Edited by singalion

On 12/11/2021 at 12:15 AM, singalion said:

But then you admit that Trump was the biggest failing as a President if you look at approval ratings and polls...

Donald Trump's presidency was a roller coaster. His approval ratings were not.

The former president left office with approval ratings that were far steadier — and lower — than his predecessors.

Jan. 23, 2021

Trump’s approval rating remained within the same 9-point range for his entire presidency: 47 percent at its highest in October 2018, and 38 percent at its lowest in October 2017.

While Trump’s ratings were more stable, they were also lower on average than his three predecessors. Trump’s median approval rating during his term was 44 percent.

Why should I admit anything about somebody else who is not the current president? 

Kamala Harris rating is at 28%, Biden is not much better after so many missteps from economic to defence to national security etc. At this rate they are going, we need to check if there are negative ratings for them. Lol. 

On 12/11/2021 at 12:37 AM, singalion said:

My error is marginal compared to yours as the result was the same, same for the fact: I always knew and had knowledge that George Floyd was dead.

But your case is different:

Here your initial post:

Why would a sane person ask a dead person to plead guilty?

In the second sentence following to your first sentence you ask them to plead not guilty...

Why did you ask George Floyd to plead not guilty if he you had known while posting your post that he was dead.

What sane person would ask a dead George Floyd to plead not guilty?

Oh, you meant to plead guilty for Floyd's consumed and closed crimes from 1990????

Tell it your 3 year old lil sis, maybe she would believe it.

You can try your best, but it is plain obvious for everyone at BW to see that when you posted this above post, you were clearly and obviously not aware that George Floyd was dead.

Besides everything what I raised here on this subject, it is clear:

You 7heaven did not know that when posting above initial post, George Floyd was already a dead man.

You can turn around as you want but unfortunately it is plain obvious!

Why can’t a person use present tense to convey a concept that the law provides accused persons such as George Floyd and Daryl Brooks the ability to plead guilty or now? 

Let the readers decide for themselves you are very salty to have been embarrassed that you claim others don’t know much but ironically u are the other who don’t know much as evidenced by u mistakenly thought Floyd was shot dead. 

On 12/11/2021 at 12:23 AM, singalion said:

I guess Harris did not have her wired headphones on hand... 😆

These continuous attacks on the VP are a bit silly in my view...

The Republicans seem to be very scared to face her in 2024...

Why would they need to criticise her that aggressively???

Multi hostes, multi honores...

For Kamala Harris to jump to conclusion and defend Jussie Smollett without allowing time for police and prosecutors to complete their investigations tells a lot her ability to be objective or her competence as a prosecutor.

Next, of all people she should know better because she used to be Attorney General of California to let investigation takes its course before commenting. 

Republicans or even Independents are not at all afraid of her as her approval rating is extremely low and she has nothing to show for after almost a year in office. Biden tasked her to curb illegal immigration, instead illegal immigration numbers are at 60year high? 

Edited by 7heaven
Failing

On 12/11/2021 at 12:45 AM, 7heaven said:

Why should I admit anything about somebody else who is not the current president? 

But why did you comment about Obama or Bush in plenty of your past posts at this thread.

We are aware that logic is not one of your biggest strengths.....

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter