Male HQ

All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

On 11/24/2021 at 12:45 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

+

+

+

+

Elle Dee Elle a obviously a Democrat supporter. When Democrat Senator Sinema did the honest and right thing to block Biden’s and his other radical Democrats in reckless spending, Elle Dee Elle called her tone deaf and other nasty stuff. Such posts by others here sourced from left wing Twitter account  owners are no different from RNC. 

Edited by 7heaven
x

On 12/13/2021 at 11:52 AM, 7heaven said:

Lmao. 

Is there anyone here saying global inflation and inflation in Singapore is Biden’s responsibility? 

Where should we be sharing twits or getting information from? Is it from Biden’s own White House or left wing media darling of Biden and his Democrat party? 

Ok, let Biden and his Democrats party members explain to voters in mid-term in 2022 and 2024 Presidential election that if any voters should blame Biden on inflation, they clearly don’t have any clue on macroeconomics. That will surely be the best strategy to get re-elected. Lol. 

Best is not to share any ‘twits’, twats or twots. Although, as a Trump supporter, you are in the company of all three. 

Btw, you never answered my question about why you are so involved in this - do you have any skin in the game here, or are you just a sad little fanboy? 

On 12/12/2021 at 7:46 PM, Guest Guest Meanly Preacher said:

LOL!

The flopped Afghanistan pullout was not Biden's fault;

The peak in illegal immigration was not Biden's fault; 

The highest record number of Covid deaths since the onset was not Biden's fault;

And now, the 40 year record high inflation is also not Biden's fault? 

I can almost hear him singing the words "I wasn't me" to the tune of "Shaggy it wasn't me" here. Never in thr entire history of American politics have we seen a POTUS so useless and so lacking in taking responsibility. What's the point of having a person like that in office if the only thing he is good for is to shirk responsibility? 

LOL! Let's see the mods moderating this post away. @7heaven, that's why you do not see many of the posts supporting you nowadays. All the Guest Guests posts were all subjected to review first before they get moderated away. 

To me it was clear from the start that above post under Guest Guest Meanly Preacher was not from Meanly Preacher.

It is the quite typical notorious typing error of that Guest Guest.

The content of the post did not look very much like Meanly Preacher who was mostly posting some tweets from Twitter.

On 12/13/2021 at 1:15 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

So your solution to the moderators allegedly blocking posts from Guest Guest supporting 7heaven is to STEAL my Guest Name rather than making up your own unique Guest Name or Names? That makes no sense whatsoever!

If the moderators are really and truly blocking your posts under the name of Guest Guest, the solution is to make sure your posts do not violate the rules set forth by the moderators, not to rudely STEAL another poster's Guest Name!

The only solution is to switch to a Member only forum to avoid this Guest nick abuse and Guests impersonating other nick names.

And Meanly Preacher maybe it is time to get your own Member account at BW.

What still keeps you up. without picture and inserting details to your profile, you are still protected.

But it makes it easier for us to know who posts what.

The Moderators don't protect guest nicks at BW.

On 12/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, 7heaven said:

Elle Dee Elle a obviously a Democrat supporter. When Democrat Senator Sinema did the honest and right thing to block Biden’s and his other radical Democrats in reckless spending, Elle Dee Elle called her tone deaf and other nasty stuff. Such posts by others here sourced from left wing Twitter account  owners are no different from RNC. 

Supporter is not the same as a Member of the Democrat party or any association affiliated to the Democrats.

This moniker Elle Dee Elle seems to be a teacher from NY at an international school.

She is not in the direct circle of the Democrat Party or holding any functions in this party.

Your RNC and all your other posts were members from the Republicans or affiliated organisations, campaign funders or campaign organisations set up through these Republican Campaign funds.

Your RNC is directly linked to the Republican party.

In that sense it is a direct voice platform of the Republican Party.

Look at RNC:

RNC Research

@RNCResearch
Exposing the lies, hypocrisy, and failed far-left policies of Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. Managed by the Republican National Committee.

=> this is the direct voice of the Republican Party.

That is totally different to posting something from a potential supporter.

Meanly Preacher did never post anything (as far as I remember) which was directly from any organisation or political institutions affiliated or linked with the Democrat Party.

There is a difference.

On 12/13/2021 at 1:15 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

So your solution to the moderators allegedly blocking posts from Guest Guest supporting 7heaven is to STEAL my Guest Name rather than making up your own unique Guest Name or Names? That makes no sense whatsoever!

On 12/13/2021 at 4:42 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Btw, you never answered my question about why you are so involved in this - do you have any skin in the game here, o

Did it never come to your mind who might be hiding behind the Member account "7heaven"?

To me this is already clear for a long time back.

As he/she/it said a long time ago himself/herself/itself:

"a leopard never changes its spots"

Don't get fooled!

Open your eyes and be alert!

On 12/13/2021 at 4:42 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Best is not to share any ‘twits’, twats or twots. Although, as a Trump supporter, you are in the company of all three. 

Btw, you never answered my question about why you are so involved in this - do you have any skin in the game here, or are you just a sad little fanboy? 

I am involved in this since there is a thread on US politics and other threads don’t interest me much. 

From here, we can tell how easily Biden and Democrat left wing supporters egos are easily bruised and how easily they go full blown meltdown when their overlords failings or hypocrisies are exposed. Lol. 

On 12/13/2021 at 4:54 PM, singalion said:

Supporter is not the same as a Member of the Democrat party or any association affiliated to the Democrats.

This moniker Elle Dee Elle seems to be a teacher from NY at an international school.

She is not in the direct circle of the Democrat Party or holding any functions in this party.

Your RNC and all your other posts were members from the Republicans or affiliated organisations, campaign funders or campaign organisations set up through these Republican Campaign funds.

Your RNC is directly linked to the Republican party.

In that sense it is a direct voice platform of the Republican Party.

Look at RNC:

RNC Research

@RNCResearch
Exposing the lies, hypocrisy, and failed far-left policies of Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. Managed by the Republican National Committee.

=> this is the direct voice of the Republican Party.

That is totally different to posting something from a potential supporter.

Meanly Preacher did never post anything (as far as I remember) which was directly from any organisation or political institutions affiliated or linked with the Democrat Party.

There is a difference.

As usual, you just come out with your own interpretation to fit your narrative. 

The fact that Elle Dee Elle is spewing left wing propaganda in her social media account is no different from RNC twitter account. 

The only difference is how your own preference to accept one over the other. 

On 12/13/2021 at 5:43 PM, 7heaven said:

I am involved in this since there is a thread on US politics and other threads don’t interest me much. 

From here, we can tell how easily Biden and Democrat left wing supporters egos are easily bruised and how easily they go full blown meltdown when their overlords failings or hypocrisies are exposed. Lol. 

Got it. So you don’t have any skin in the game and are just a sad fanboy; thanks for the clarification. 

On 12/13/2021 at 7:01 PM, 7heaven said:

Yup, as is usual with snowflake Biden supporters, they like to misinterpret and live in an imagined world of their own. Lol. 

where did I write that I am a Biden supporter? 

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 12/13/2021 at 2:21 AM, 7heaven said:

Actually he didn’t steal any guest’s name. 

One used “Guest Meanly Preacher” while another used “Guest Guest Meanly Preacher”. 

It’s like Joe Biden vs Joe Joe Biden. Can we accuse Joe Joe Biden of using Joe Biden’s name? Likewise for 7heaven vs 77heaven or 7heavenheaven. Lol. 

Don't try to play ignorant word games with me, son, because I am not in the mood for that childlike rubbish. He (you) know very well that I always post in this thread under the name Guest Meanly Preacher, and he (you) must be aware that anyone reading quickly can mistake his (your) post for one of mine, due to that vain attempt to sidetrack this thread with unneeded azzholery. But this ain't the place, and I ain't the one, so get to stepping with that punkazz bitshish.

He (you) could have made up any other guest name such as Guest Fox or Guest RNC Research or Guest Wyoming or guest anything else. Regardless of the fact that guest names aren't protected, blah blah blah, part of being a respectful member in a community means not intentionally doing things aimed at antagonizing anyone in that community. Full stop. If posts by him (you) are really being deleted, reflect on which rules were broken, and quit breaking them.

On 12/13/2021 at 10:55 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Don't try to play ignorant word games with me, son, because I am not in the mood for that childlike rubbish. He (you) know very well that I always post in this thread under the name Guest Meanly Preacher, and he (you) must be aware that anyone reading quickly can mistake his (your) post for one of mine, due to that vain attempt to sidetrack this thread with unneeded azzholery. But this ain't the place, and I ain't the one, so get to stepping with that punkazz bitshish.

He (you) could have made up any other guest name such as Guest Fox or Guest RNC Research or Guest Wyoming or guest anything else. Regardless of the fact that guest names aren't protected, blah blah blah, part of being a respectful member in a community means not intentionally doing things aimed at antagonizing anyone in that community. Full stop. If posts by him (you) are really being deleted, reflect on which rules were broken, and quit breaking them.

First and foremost, Guest guest Meanly Preacher is not me. Second, anyone can use the name Guest Meanly Preacher or Guest guest Meanly Preacher and we will never know who whether it is you or others are the usual person using this name. If you wish to continue to post under anonymity then don’t complain about people using your guest nick. Create a member account and post. Full stop. Plain and simple. 

Edited by 7heaven
Anonymity

Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl
On 12/12/2021 at 3:50 PM, Steve5380 said:

Thank you for making me aware of who Josh Duggar is.

And I found more information in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Duggar

This is quite interesting:

Political activity[edit]

When Duggar was a teenager, his father, Jim Bob Duggar, was a two-term Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives.[23] Duggar has also been active in conservative politics; while running a car dealership he worked as a part-time political consultant in 2007 under the business name Strategic Political Services.[24][25] In 2008, he worked on the Republican presidential primary campaign of former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee. In 2012, Joshua Duggar addressed rallies for the Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania.[25][26]

He worked on the campaign of Mike Huckabee! There is hardly a more miserable worshiper of the sanctimoniousness of religious hypocrisy as Huckabee. Just seeing his name makes me feel repugnance for the way he has drenched a spiritual religion in the cesspool of his political lies.  And Rick Santorum is ideologically so close to Huckabee that they could be brothers (yuck). So here ... 10 demerit points for Duggar.

Political activity[edit]

When Duggar was a teenager, his father, Jim Bob Duggar, was a two-term Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives.[23] Duggar has also been active in conservative politics; while running a car dealership he worked as a part-time political consultant in 2007 under the business name Strategic Political Services.[24][25] In 2008, he worked on the Republican presidential primary campaign of former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee. In 2012, Joshua Duggar addressed rallies for the Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania.[25][26]

From June 2013 to May 2015, he was executive director of FRC Action, a political action and lobbying organization sponsored by the Family Research Council.[3][24][25][27] When describing his position with the organization, he stated that he would be focused on "engaging the grassroots and taking the message of faith, family and freedom all across America".[28] Family Research Council president Tony Perkins said that by hiring Duggar they hoped to appeal to more young people by tapping into the popularity of the Duggar family TV series. He further stated, "The big part of Josh's focus is going to be building our grass-roots across the country".[29] While working at FRC Action, conservative Republican candidates valued Duggar as a way to advance their messages to his constituents.[30] He campaigned for Republican Senate candidates in KansasMississippi, and Virginia before the 2014 midterm elections.[30]

He described his family as the "epitome of conservative values"[30] and advocates for what he terms "family-centered" and conservative Christian right political viewpoints, including opposition to abortiondivorce, and gay marriage.[24][29] Josh Duggar has been referred to as an "anti-gay activist" by GLAAD, a pro-LGBT rights organization.[31][32][33]

So this Josh Duggar should be blessed by God for his stance against the evil forces that threaten THE FAMILY, especially his opposition to abortion, divorce and especially ... gay marriage. What a noble man!

Molestation charges[edit]

2006[edit]

In 2004 and 2006, the first four TV specials featuring the Duggar family were released. In December 2006, the family was scheduled to appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show.[34] At this time, an anonymous source emailed Winfrey's Harpo Studios and called the Arkansas Child Abuse Hotline to reveal Duggar's past sexual misconduct.[34] Winfrey's producers alerted the Department of Human Services and canceled the Duggar family's appearance on the show.[34] As a result of these reports, an investigation by the Springdale, Arkansas, Police Department was launched.[34][35] Department investigators spoke to Duggar's parents and several other family members,[34][35] with the family describing the sexual misconduct that occurred in 2002 and 2003. The family reported that no further incidents had occurred since Josh returned to the home in late 2003.[36][34] Family members interviewed by police said that they felt safe in their home and had forgiven Josh for his past behavior.[36][37] According to Arkansas law, child sexual abuse charges for offenses must be filed within three years of being reported to a police officer to be within the statute of limitations.[38] Because of the family's earlier contact with Hutchens, the statute had started at the time of the contact and had run out by the time of the 2006 investigation. As a result, no charges could be filed.[38][39]

2015[edit]

On May 21, 2015, a report by the magazine In Touch Weekly[36] stated that Jim Bob Duggar had told the Arkansas State Police that Josh Duggar molested five underage girls between 2002 and 2003 when he was 14 and 15 years old.[4][40][41][42][43] The magazine's source of information was a redacted police report obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request.[36] Arkansas Judge Stacey Zimmerman ordered the original police report destroyed and the public record expunged on the same day the article was released.[44][45][46][47][48][49] The police report indicated that four of the five molestation victims were Duggar's siblings.[37] Jim Bob Duggar reported he had learned in March 2002 that Josh had touched the breasts and genital region of his sisters on multiple occasions while they were sleeping. Jim Bob and Michelle stated they were made aware of the incidents when he confessed and also stated that at the time, the girls were unaware the abuse had occurred.[50][34][35] Jim Bob said that Josh was disciplined at home.[50][34][35] In March 2003, Duggar's parents learned of additional incidents and victims, included the touching of a babysitter, reaching under the dress of a younger sister who was in his lap, and cornering a sister in the laundry room to reach under her clothing. The Duggars had also been told the abuse included a much younger sister, who, according to the Duggars, "didn't understand she had been improperly touched".[50][35][51] At this time, Duggar's father brought the issue to the elders of their church.[34][35]

Jim Bob Duggar informed police that he had enrolled Josh in a program consisting of counseling and physical labor after consulting with his church's leadership.[34][35] Michelle Duggar stated he was sent away from home for a period of three months to work for a family friend who was remodeling a building.[34][38] Later reports suggest that Josh Duggar may have been sent to a facility in Little Rock, Arkansas, owned by the Institute in Basic Life Principles, a Christian ministry and training program founded by Bill Gothard, a Duggar family friend.[34][38][52] It has not been established that the Institute in Basic Life Principles center in Little Rock was open for counseling during the time Josh Duggar was there or if the building was renovated during this time period and he was assisting with the renovation.[38][52]

When Josh Duggar returned home in July 2003, his father took him to meet Joseph Truman Hutchens, an Arkansas State Trooper and family acquaintance.[34][35] According to Josh and his parents, the meeting was the first time any law enforcement authority was made aware of the sexual abuse.[34][35] According to Jim Bob, Josh admitted to Hutchens that he had committed molestation and apologized.[34][35] Speaking via a lawyer, Hutchens disputed part of the account, saying he was only told of a single act of incestuous molestation, and that he would have responded differently if he had known of additional instances and victims.[53][54][55] In an interview following this statement, Jim Bob Duggar claimed Hutchens was told the entire story.[50] Hutchens did not take any official action but reportedly gave Josh a "stern talk".[34][35][55] Arkansas law states that law enforcement officers, as mandated reporters, are required to alert the Arkansas Child Abuse Hotline when learning of sexual abuse.[38] Hutchens was later arrested and convicted on unrelated charges of child pornography and is serving a 56-year prison sentence.[53][56][57]

The police report of the 2006 investigation was the same report obtained in 2015 by In Touch Weekly. After initial reporting on the redacted police report, an unidentified victim who was reportedly still a minor requested that any remaining products of the investigation be destroyed.[58][59] Judge Stacey Zimmerman granted this request to protect the unidentified victim's privacy.[59][60]

Though Josh Duggar's misconduct was largely unknown to the public before 2015, a blogger writing in 2007 and identified only as "Alice" referred to the canceled Oprah Winfrey Show appearance and stated that show staffers had been told he was a "child molester".[61] The allegation circulated online for years but was not publicly corroborated until the In Touch Weekly article revealed the police report.[61]

OOPSSS ... Could this man not have been so noble as he was shown earlier? Let's look at the article a little closer:

Joshua James Duggar (born March 3, 1988)[1] is an American former reality-television personality and convicted sex offender. He is best known for his appearances on the reality television series 19 Kids and Counting. The eldest of Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar's 19 children,[2] Duggar was the executive director of FRC Action, a lobbying political action committee (PAC) sponsored by the Family Research Council, from June 2013 to May 2015. He left this position when news broke that he had molested multiple underage girls, including a victim under 5 years old, when he was aged 14–15.[3]

These revelations also led to the cancellation of 19 Kids and Counting on July 16, 2015.[4][5][6] Duggar's publicity woes were named one of the "10 Big Scandals of 2015" by USA Today, and The Washington Post listed Duggar as one of the 15 most hated people on the Internet for that year.[7][8]

What ???? HE MOLESTED A 5 YEAR OLD GIRL ????

UGGGH .... ughhh .... HELP! I cannot stop puking!! What a scumbag, protected all the time and all the way by this evil environment of sanctimonious sub humans who protect themselves behind the shield of an organized religion !!! No wonder that this environment of sub humans is such a strong corrosive force that is attacking the solid structure of the American Democracy through the conspiracies of the republican party!

On April 29, 2021, Duggar was arrested by U.S. Marshals on charges of receiving and possessing child pornography.[9] He was found guilty on all charges on December 9, 2021.[10][11] He is currently incarcerated, awaiting sentencing in the Spring of 2022.[12]

He was convicted only 3 days ago? Had I known this I would have opened a bottle of champagne and made a toast to the jury. Instead, I will now wait for the Spring of 2022 to celebrate his sentencing :) .

Left wingers can edit Wikipedia to say anything they want if the moderators don't stop them, but thinking people will not be fooled by Demonrat attempts to slander Josh Duggar, who comes from one of the most prominent Christian families of Arkansas.

Never forget that the Duggar family became world famous due to their reality show "19 Kids And Counting" with Josh being the eldest. All of the accusations against him remain accusations, and he never admitted any guilt, so you have jumped to conclusions.

And even if Duggar is guilty, which he may not be, why should any Republicans need to denounce or disavow him? Was he acting on behalf of the Grand Old Party? Of course not. So there is no need to sully his past good work with any alleged misdeeds.

On 12/13/2021 at 10:30 AM, Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl said:

Left wingers can edit Wikipedia to say anything they want if the moderators don't stop them, but thinking people will not be fooled by Demonrat attempts to slander Josh Duggar, who comes from one of the most prominent Christian families of Arkansas.

Never forget that the Duggar family became world famous due to their reality show "19 Kids And Counting" with Josh being the eldest. All of the accusations against him remain accusations, and he never admitted any guilt, so you have jumped to conclusions.

And even if Duggar is guilty, which he may not be, why should any Republicans need to denounce or disavow him? Was he acting on behalf of the Grand Old Party? Of course not. So there is no need to sully his past good work with any alleged misdeeds.

The most prominent Christian family I know,  and perhaps one of the few authentic ones,  was that of Mary and Joseph in Bethlehem, a few decades before our Era. 

All the idiocy you have written in your post has a perfect factual denial in the sentencing of a Jury of Duggar's peers, who found him GUILTY.

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 12/13/2021 at 11:37 AM, 7heaven said:

First and foremost, Guest guest Meanly Preacher is not me. Second, anyone can use the name Guest Meanly Preacher or Guest guest Meanly Preacher and we will never know who whether it is you or others are the usual person using this name. If you wish to continue to post under anonymity then don’t complain about people using your guest nick. Create a member account and post. Full stop. Plain and simple. 

Apparently you're confused about a lot more than American politics, so get this through your thick racist skull right here and right now, I run my own businesses, which means I don't have any bosses and nobody tells me what to do in any facet of my life, and someone like you will never be in any such position.

Out of the goodness of my heart, I strongly advise you to check your overinflated ego, forget your racist desire to "win" an argument against me just because I am Asian, and get back to copying and pasting idiotic right wing propaganda, before you end up typing something that gets you suspended or banned.

On 12/13/2021 at 8:55 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

I like this camaraderie with you putting this "sons" in their place throughout this thread.   I am sorry to see how they can use their "azz holery" (!) to provoke you with their shameless changing in identities.  But I am sure that you know what the solution to this is.  :) 

On 12/14/2021 at 12:55 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Apparently you're confused about a lot more than American politics, so get this through your thick racist skull right here and right now, I run my own businesses, which means I don't have any bosses and nobody tells me what to do in any facet of my life, and someone like you will never be in any such position.

Out of the goodness of my heart, I strongly advise you to check your overinflated ego, forget your racist desire to "win" an argument against me just because I am Asian, and get back to copying and pasting idiotic right wing propaganda, before you end up typing something that gets you suspended or banned.

Apparently you think you know more about American politics than others. Well, it’s just your opinion. 

I don’t have desire racist or not to tell u how u run your life. However, anyone here is free to use anonymous guest nicks unless the moderator say otherwise because the moderators here are the bosses of this forum. 

There is nothing racist about pointing out hypocrisies of the current US administration policies and we will do well not to view things overly from racist lens. 

Guest Meanly Preacher

On 12/13/2021 at 10:55 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

LOL! Since you are so insistent that "your" name has been deliberately stolen, why not have every single one of the various Guest Guest just make your wish come true, by having alll of us calling ourselves to be Guest Meanly Preacher from henceforth? LOL! That'd be so much fun! Besides, a "preacher" shouldn't lie, should he? For this Christmas, we are going to make your lies come true! 

On 12/14/2021 at 12:30 AM, Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl said:

You are exactly right about Wikipedia. 

Have a read what the co-founder of Wiki thinks of the state of Wiki now: 

—————————

Nobody should trust Wikipedia, says man who invented Wikipedia

He says there’s a complex game being played to make an article say what somebody wants it to say

Mayank AggarwalFriday 16 July 2021 08:42

Larry Sanger, the man who co-founded Wikipedia, has cautioned that the website can’t always be trusted to give people the truth. 

He said it can give a “reliably establishment point of view on pretty much everything.”

“Can you trust it to always give you the truth? Well, it depends on what you think the truth is,” said Mr Sanger, who co-founded Wikipedia in 2001 alongside Jimmy Wales.

He told Lockdown TV that “if only one version of the facts is allowed then that gives a huge incentive to wealthy and powerful people to seize control of things like Wikipedia in order to shore up their power. And they do that.”

He said it (Wikipedia) “seems to assume that there is only one legitimate defensible version of the truth on any controversial question. That’s not how Wikipedia used to be.”

Wikipedia is visited by millions every day and is the first online repository of information for many. 

Mr Sanger cited the example of an article about US President Joe Biden and says it doesn’t include information from the Republicans’ perspective.

“The Biden article, if you look at it, has very little by way of the concerns that Republicans have had about him. So if you want to have anything remotely resembling the Republican point of view about Biden, you’re not going to get it from the article,” he said.

He argued that there should be at least a paragraph about the Ukraine scandal but there is very little of that.

“Very little of that can be found in Wikipedia. What little can be found is extremely biased and reads like a defence counsel’s brief, really,” he said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/wikipedia-founder-larry-sanger-democrats-b1885138.html?amp

Guest Viennetta Scoops Out Betta
On 12/13/2021 at 1:40 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

LOL! Since you are so insistent that "your" name has been deliberately stolen, why not have every single one of the various Guest Guest just make your wish come true, by having alll of us calling ourselves to be Guest Meanly Preacher from henceforth? LOL! That'd be so much fun! Besides, a "preacher" shouldn't lie, should he? For this Christmas, we are going to make your lies come true! 

You and 7heaven are both being ridiculous in my opinion, and simply trying to distract this thread from the fact that Singalion, Steve5380, and Guest Meanly Preacher have repeatedly made the two of you look like uneducated fools every time they post, so now you start a diversion of playing guest nickname games to take a break from being owned by their superior intelligence. It's not working.

Who cares that anybody can use any guest nickname? That's not the point. Are you so ashamed of your political positions that you need to deliberately try and confuse the readers? What do you gain from that? If you are so proud of your Republican support, then proudly write those posts under your own original member names or guest names, and stop diverging off into pathetic side tangents.

As if anyone made a claim that Wikipedia is the authority. 

Just look how Wikipedia works... and who authors the articles. 

But RNC is surely not any source of authority. 

On Biden and the Ukraine, the interesting point is that no Federal police agency ever made any conclusive report during the Trump term. 

That should be already telling. ...

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 12/14/2021 at 1:40 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Pin on s p n & s t u f f

On 12/13/2021 at 6:16 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Got it. So you don’t have any skin in the game and are just a sad fanboy; thanks for the clarification. 

Hmmm... so why are you so interested in whether anyone has any skin in this game here, to the extent that you kept pursuing this question multiple times? Do you have any skin in this same game, or are you just a mad fanboy?

(Oh! But of course we all know that answer, don't we?) 

On 12/14/2021 at 2:05 AM, Guest Viennetta Scoops Out Betta said:

You and 7heaven are both being ridiculous in my opinion, and simply trying to distract this thread from the fact that Singalion, Steve5380, and Guest Meanly Preacher have repeatedly made the two of you look like uneducated fools every time they post, so now you start a diversion of playing guest nickname games to take a break from being owned by their superior intelligence. It's not working.

Who cares that anybody can use any guest nickname? That's not the point. Are you so ashamed of your political positions that you need to deliberately try and confuse the readers? What do you gain from that? If you are so proud of your Republican support, then proudly write those posts under your own original member names or guest names, and stop diverging off into pathetic side tangents.

How can one claim about having super intelligence when one doesn’t even know how George Floyd was killed. The Floyd incident just happened last year not in the 1970s and there was so much news coverage on it for weeks and months. Next, how can someone also claim super intelligence when one mocks at a person’s physical disability? 

Funny that you don’t advocate about starting a member account and post under a proper member account. That would solve the problem about having other people using exact same guest nicks.

On 12/13/2021 at 6:14 PM, 7heaven said:

As usual, you just come out with your own interpretation to fit your narrative. 

The fact that Elle Dee Elle is spewing left wing propaganda in her social media account is no different from RNC twitter account. 

The only difference is how your own preference to accept one over the other. 

"As usual" you only go on with your endless brawls and being ignorant on the crucial difference.

What does this has to do with fitting narratives? Nothing. There was no narrative to fit.

Framing the content as "left wing propaganda" is not the issue here. And surely, if Elle Dee Elle is criticising a certain Senator of a certain party for taking a certain position, since when is anything such considered as "left wing propaganda".

Your reasoning just fell totally flat again.

Everyone can see the difference, the huge difference if the party arm is posting things directly or if any voter/supporter/ but person independent from the party voices his/her thoughts.

And it had made a difference if this Elle Dee Elle had been an office holder of the Democrat party or working in a Democratic organisation.

But she doesn't!

Surely it makes a difference if a party voices something on their own channels or whether a non affiliated third party not being related to the political party voices something.

It is just you who doesn't want to accept the difference it makes.

On 12/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, Guest Wtf said:

And sharing tweets from the RNC? Give me a break, this is beyond lame.

Edited by singalion

On 12/13/2021 at 2:21 PM, 7heaven said:

Actually he didn’t steal any guest’s name. 

One used “Guest Meanly Preacher” while another used “Guest Guest Meanly Preacher”. 

It’s like Joe Biden vs Joe Joe Biden. Can we accuse Joe Joe Biden of using Joe Biden’s name? Likewise for 7heaven vs 77heaven or 7heavenheaven. Lol. 

just wonder why this issue is so much of interest  and concern to 7heaven?

Should we draw certain conclusions on identity???

Edited by singalion

On 12/13/2021 at 2:15 PM, 7heaven said:

How laughable that there is someone here claiming that there are nobody ever here has reposted any political tweets from Democrats, Democratic party or … lol. 

However, if any objective readers were to check, they will find many instances where members or guests have posted articles from left wing media networks and tweets from owners who are affiliated or from Democrats themselves. It is no different from RNC. 

Point a ) has no substantiation. => no need to get into it.

Point b) media networks are not owned by the Democratic Party irrespective whether their reporting is more left leaning, centrist or right leaning as they are independent and not part of the party.

However, RNC is not, it is an organisation arm directly from the Republican party.

Just wonder since when intelligence is measured according to the knowledge of certain murder events or the type of how an eventual criminal was suffocated to death during the arrest...

But you can always contrast it with such knowledge and measure intelligence:

On 8/17/2021 at 10:35 PM, 7heaven said:

Yes, the current President Joe Biden is doing a great job in Afghanistan as good a job or even better than Carter in Vietnam. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:00 PM, singalion said:

"As usual" you only go on with your endless brawls and being ignorant on the crucial difference.

What does this has to do with fitting narratives? Nothing. There was no narrative to fit.

Framing the content as "left wing propaganda" is not the issue here. And surely, if Elle Dee Elle is criticising a certain Senator of a certain party for taking a certain position, since when is anything such considered as "left wing propaganda".

Your reasoning just fell totally flat again.

Everyone can see the difference, the huge difference if the party arm is posting things directly or if any voter/supporter/ but person independent from the party voices his/her thoughts.

And it had made a difference if this Elle Dee Elle had been an office holder of the Democrat party or working in a Democratic organisation.

But she doesn't!

Surely it makes a difference if a party voices something on their own channels or whether a non affiliated third party not being related to the political party voices something.

It is just you who doesn't want to accept the difference it makes.

Criticising Senator Sinema is just 1 examples of the posts in Elle Dee Elle Twitter account that spew left wing propaganda stuff. 

Everyone knows Democrats and their machinery and supporters voice their political agenda and narratives through social media, media networks and other platforms. The only difference is whether their supporters see it that way or imagined them as delivery of the truth and infallible. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:12 PM, singalion said:

just wonder why this issue is so much of interest  and concern to 7heaven?

Should we draw certain conclusions on identity???

Just wonder why someone who claims to be of high intelligence and have board knowledge of many topics cannot appreciate the difference between how same guest nicks can be used by different people. 

Should we draw certain conclusions about this person asking such a question? 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:37 PM, singalion said:

Point a ) has no substantiation. => no need to get into it.

Point b) media networks are not owned by the Democratic Party irrespective whether their reporting is more left leaning, centrist or right leaning as they are independent and not part of the party.

However, RNC is not, it is an organisation arm directly from the Republican party.

Point a and b is just mere inability of Biden and Democrat supporter who cannot appreciate and hence dismissed it hastily. 

People with meagre intelligence will already know that networks may be owned by people who support certain political parties; be it Democrat or others. 

Some people protesting certain things or who wish to force certain outcomes start hunger strikes, others abuse their powers and obstruct public services... Isn't such obstruction only hurting the country instead of achieving anything, when 99 other Senators would not decide to block such nominations...

Blinken to Senate: Confirm ambassadors for the sake of US national security

The Straits Times, 14 December 2021

JAKARTA (REUTERS) - United States Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday (Dec 14) made a plea to the US Senate to speed up confirmations of President Joe Biden's nominees to the post of ambassador, saying delays hampered efforts to tackle foreign policy challenges.

Mr Biden has pledged to restore US leadership in the world through diplomacy, after four years of a unilateral approach espoused by his predecessor Donald Trump, and having Senate-confirmed nominees is crucial in achieving that goal. 

"This is a huge problem," Mr Blinken told a news conference in Jakarta, the first stop on a wider South-east Asia trip that also covers Malaysia and Thailand.

"For the sake of our national security, the Senate must act," he said. 

Nominees do not become ambassadors until they are confirmed by the US Senate. 

By last week, just 16 per cent of the Biden administration's ambassadors were confirmed, Mr Blinken said, compared with the level of 70 per cent to 90 per cent in the three previous administrations.

"And virtually every challenge we face, including dealing with Russia, with China, with non-state factors, we're hampered by the fact that we don't have our full national security and foreign policy team on the field."  

He added that he had spoken about the problem with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer on Monday night.  

Republican Senator Ted Cruz has put a hold on Mr Biden’s nominees as he wants the president to impose sanctions that would halt Russia’s Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. 

Mr Cruz has wielded power by being a lone holdout on a fast-track confirmation process that requires consent by all 100 senators for non-controversial nominees. 

In November, Republican Senator Marco Rubio put a hold on Mr Nicholas Burns, Mr Biden’s nominee to be US ambassador to Beijing. 

Guest Cleanly Teacher

This is how GQP members of Congress behave in the aftermath of a school shooting.

+

FFyuNptXIAMR-1x?format=jpg

+

FFzIy2QXwAAgazu?format=jpg

+

FF43uBdXIAM8xB7?format=jpg

+

Boebert somehow thinks posing her sons with guns is appropriate at such a sad time.

Guest Viennetta Scoops Out Betta
On 12/13/2021 at 10:38 PM, 7heaven said:

Funny that you don’t advocate about starting a member account and post under a proper member account. That would solve the problem about having other people using exact same guest nicks.

The only thing I am "advocating for" is a civil exchange of views about politics.

On 12/14/2021 at 6:12 AM, singalion said:

just wonder why this issue is so much of interest  and concern to 7heaven? Should we draw certain conclusions on identity???

7heaven clearly sometimes posts as a guest to pretend his ideas have support.

On 12/14/2021 at 7:26 PM, 7heaven said:

Criticising Senator Sinema is just 1 examples of the posts in Elle Dee Elle Twitter account that spew left wing propaganda stuff. 

Since when is critic by a more Democratic approving supporter, who is not holding any office or not being a member of the Democratic party on a Democratic Senator left wing propaganda?

This you would need to explain to someone! 

Your point is laughable...

Still the fact is that you can't compare twitter posts from a potential voter of the Democratic party with post coming directly from the Republican party like from the RNC twitter account. 

That is the point here!

No need to distract from that crucial difference!

Edited by singalion

On 12/15/2021 at 12:16 AM, singalion said:

Since when is critic by a more Democratic approving supporter, who is not holding any office or not being a member of the Democratic party on a Democratic Senator left wing propaganda?

This you would need to explain to someone! 

Your point is laughable...

Still the fact is that you can't compare twitter posts from a potential voter of the Democratic party with post coming directly from the Republican party like from the RNC twitter account. 

That is the point here!

No need to distract from that crucial difference!

I have already explained just that you refuse to listen or accept. Beyond me. 

The crucial difference is somehow you seem to ignore what Democrats members or supporters spew in social media and when it comes from opposition to Democrats, it is propagandistic. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:31 PM, 7heaven said:

Point a and b is just mere inability of Biden and Democrat supporter who cannot appreciate and hence dismissed it hastily. 

People with meagre intelligence will already know that networks may be owned by people who support certain political parties; be it Democrat or others. 

A) but the fact remains that point a had no substantiation and as such just was en empty phrase and unsubstantiated claim...

B)

I m not sure whether you meant yourself when mentioning "meagre" intelligence. But I assume so. 

But also for point b) the fact still remains that these media networks are independent and not part of the political parties or affiliated to the political parties.

These media networks work on their own motivation and without any influence or pressure from US political parties. Further, there is a diversity of media networks. Framing these media networks all as extreme left wing or following a certain political leftist agenda is untrue. 

Maybe you are just also a sad boy because 95% of the media networks don't confirm your biased slogans...

On 12/15/2021 at 12:27 AM, singalion said:

A) but the fact remains that point a had no substantiation and as such just was en empty phrase and unsubstantiated claim...

B)

I m not sure whether you meant yourself when mentioning "meagre" intelligence. But I assume so. 

But also for point b) the fact still remains that these media networks are independent and not part of the political parties or affiliated to the political parties.

These media networks work on their own motivation and without any influence or pressure from US political parties. Further, there is a diversity of media networks. Framing these media networks all as extreme left wing or following a certain political leftist agenda is untrue. 

Maybe you are just also a sad boy because 95% of the media networks don't confirm your biased slogans...

Lol. The fact remains you can have your own misinterpretation of what constitutes substantiation or not and all sorts of assumption however false they may be. 

Media networks are independent? Lol. Nobody is framing ALL networks as being left wing. Anyone who is familiar with US politics and media will know which ones are left wing media darlings. To suggest networks work on their own motivation and without any influence from anybody is unbelievably naive. 

On 12/15/2021 at 12:19 AM, 7heaven said:

Listen to a compilation of when Democrats calling for or suggesting violence…

This twitter post is chewing on old stuff. 

I assume you forgot that even George W Bush a Republican ExPresident (among various other Republicans) called on Trump and voiced his/their utter disappointment on Trump's attempt to overturn the Nov 2020 US election. 

From the news mentioned the past days it is getting quite obvious that Trump tried to stage an illegal coup and violate the democratic rules. 

Are you trying to deflect on this???

Election denier who circulated Jan. 6 PowerPoint says he met with Meadows at White House

December 11, 2021

A retired U.S. Army colonel who circulated a proposal to challenge the 2020 election, including by declaring a national security emergency and seizing paper ballots, said that he visited the White House on multiple occasions after the election, spoke with President Donald Trump’s chief of staff “maybe eight to 10 times” and briefed several members of Congress on the eve of the Jan. 6 riot.

Waldron’s account of his interactions with the White House, together with a 36-page version of the presentation that surfaced online this past week and was reviewed by The Post, shed new light on the wild theories and proposals that circulated among the people advising Trump as they worked to overturn his election defeat, causing a crisis at the heart of government. They suggest that Meadows, who also pressed senior Justice Department leaders to investigate baseless conspiracy theories about election fraud, was more directly in contact with proponents of such theories than was previously known.

Waldron’s account of his interactions with the White House, together with a 36-page version of the presentation that surfaced online this past week and was reviewed by The Post, shed new light on the wild theories and proposals that circulated among the people advising Trump as they worked to overturn his election defeat, causing a crisis at the heart of government. They suggest that Meadows, who also pressed senior Justice Department leaders to investigate baseless conspiracy theories about election fraud, was more directly in contact with proponents of such theories than was previously known.

The role played after the election by Waldron is another example of how the president aligned himself with a cast of fringe personalities as he worked to sabotage the U.S. democratic process.

Waldron said he joined the Pennsylvania lawmakers in the Nov. 25 meeting with Trump in the Oval Office. During that period, the president was meeting with legislators from key states and urging them to reject the official vote counts in their states, according to previous reports.

Guest Lachrymosed Yourself
On 12/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, Guest Guest Meanly Preacher said:

LOL! Let's see the mods moderating this post away. @7heaven, that's why you do not see many of the posts supporting you nowadays. All the Guest Guests posts were all subjected to review first before they get moderated away. 

On 12/13/2021 at 1:40 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Your entire reaction is immature and incorrect. Allegedly the moderators have deleted your posts under the name Guest Guest, so in response, you decide to use another guest's name and attempt to cause confusion, even though that guest is not a moderator, and has NOTHING to do with your situation. That is the behavior of a 5-year-old kid. It is ridiculous and only causes more problems.

For your information, the moderators do not strictly monitor posts based on guest name, they are more likely to do so based on IP address with additional attention paid to IP addresses which have sent disruptive posts in the past. That is your real problem, a history of disruptive posts being sent from your own IP address, or addresses. Stop being disruptive and you won't be under suspicion.

I don't have a history of disruptive posts, but sometimes my posts are delayed for review by the moderators as well, and it is what it is. You don't see me then using other people's guest names like a sullen brat, in response, because that is not a productive answer. I recently had a post deleted for teasing Singalion on not knowing "Jeopardy" but I didn't start disrupting the thread with nonsense.

End this ludicrous distraction right now. It is over. This thread is about politics in the USA, not your personal issues with the moderators, so stop dragging other guests into a problem created by your own earlier behavior. It is time to get back to the new evidence proving that Massie & Boebert are psychopaths, Duggar is a child molester, and Trump tried to carry out a self-coup on January 6.

On 12/15/2021 at 12:37 AM, 7heaven said:

Lol. The fact remains you can have your own misinterpretation of what constitutes substantiation or not and all sorts of assumption however false they may be. 

What misinterpretation are you talking about?

It is a fact that you just mostly post (95% of your post) a phrase into BW at this thread but don't back it with any supporting facts, evidence, numbers.

There is nothing to misinterpret what constitutes substantiation.

substantiation

[ suhb-stan-shee-ey-shuhn ]

noun
evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, valid, or real; proof: The department may require employees to provide vouchers, receipts, or other substantiation for any fees or expenses claimed.
the act or process of establishing or proving the truth of something: For scientific substantiation of health effects, the nutrients in these vitamin capsules must first be accurately measured.

So, let's take an example and  look at this your original post:

On 10/28/2021 at 9:46 PM, 7heaven said:

Every intellectual will know Biden is responsible for supply chain issues and economy as much as how his supporters like people to believe he is not. 
If Americans cannot get their everyday items including but not limited to milk, they will question what are their elected leaders (chief of them being Biden) doing? 

So I am misinterpreting that your above post does contain any substantiation?

Where are your supporting facts?

to support the following:

a) The US president and his administration are responsible for supply chain issues? 

b) that every intellectual will know that US presidents are responsible for supply chain issues?

b) Americans do not get their everyday items including but not limited to milk?

I just see a stack of sentences combined to some phrases but I fail to see any facts, proof, evidence (= substantiation) to establish what you wrote is true.

Take a look at your posts at BW at this thread, near to none of them contain one single substantiation.

This is already a fact.

On 12/15/2021 at 2:24 PM, singalion said:

What misinterpretation are you talking about?

It is a fact that you just mostly post (95% of your post) a phrase into BW at this thread but don't back it with any supporting facts, evidence, numbers.

There is nothing to misinterpret what constitutes substantiation.

substantiation

[ suhb-stan-shee-ey-shuhn ]

noun
evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, valid, or real; proof: The department may require employees to provide vouchers, receipts, or other substantiation for any fees or expenses claimed.
the act or process of establishing or proving the truth of something: For scientific substantiation of health effects, the nutrients in these vitamin capsules must first be accurately measured.

So, let's take an example and  look at this your original post:

So I am misinterpreting that your above post does contain any substantiation?

Where are your supporting facts?

to support the following:

a) The US president and his administration are responsible for supply chain issues? 

b) that every intellectual will know that US presidents are responsible for supply chain issues?

b) Americans do not get their everyday items including but not limited to milk?

I just see a stack of sentences combined to some phrases but I fail to see any facts, proof, evidence (= substantiation) to establish what you wrote is true.

Take a look at your posts at BW at this thread, near to none of them contain one single substantiation.

This is already a fact.

It is a fact that you choose to disregard or ignore fact, numbers and evidence when presented to you. 

Ok, Biden can go ahead and explain to voters that he as President of US is not responsible for supply chain issues. Let’s see how it works out for him. Lol. 

On 10/20/2021 at 2:24 PM, 7heaven said:

Biden has clearly caused the record high inflation in US, yet there will be people who just huff and puff and rather insanely and desperately claim that Biden cannot control inflation. So what are Biden’s treasury secretary and national economic advisors for? Sit next to Biden and watch inflation go higher and call their media buddies to put out articles to say Biden cannot control inflation?

On 10/18/2021 at 11:12 PM, 7heaven said:

Next, would anybody with some semblance of brains acknowledge that Biden as President does not have any authority or tools at his disposal to manage the economy and inflation? You will do well to educate yourself with some common sense before further embark on your futile and amateur effort to divert blame from something clearly Biden’s incompetence to run the economy and country. 

On 10/18/2021 at 8:03 PM, 7heaven said:

Ironically it is those members who claim Biden cannot control inflation are the very ones who do not possess sufficient knowledge or even common sense to understand such topic. It is their feeble attempt at diverting blame away from Biden when it is very much Biden’s inability to control inflation in US.

How can you ascertain that the record high inflation is not a result of Biden’s incompetence? Doesn’t the President have the tools to manage the economy and inflation? If the Fed chairman and Treasury secretary are not doing a good job, Biden as President can replace them.

On 10/20/2021 at 8:17 PM, 7heaven said:

Do take many lessons in reality, politics and economy who is really in charge of inflation. 

In the context of US, clearly Biden is in charge as he has tools under his authority to shape the economy.

Let’s assume what some unqualified person who suggest Biden cannot control inflation is correct, so what should Biden do?

On 12/12/2021 at 11:55 PM, 7heaven said:

That’s because you keep repeatedly claim that Biden is not responsible for inflation. The multiple posts above show that there are so many different people getting worried about a 39-year record inflation of 6.8% under Biden.

Let's take another example.

Here you posted various posts containing similar phrases that Biden is responsible for inflation and Biden is in charge of controlling inflation.

In most of these posts was not any single piece of substantiation.

Something that is posted without substantiation is categorised as a claim. Something you claim.

The substantiation actually were made in various of my posts responding to your claims and contradicting to all what you posted on that subject...

Investopedia

What Causes Inflation

Inflation is a measure of the rate of rising prices of goods and services in an economy.

Inflation can occur when prices rise due to increases in production costs, such as raw materials and wages.

A surge in demand for products and services can cause inflation as consumers are willing to pay more for the product.

Some companies reap the rewards of inflation if they can charge more for their products as a result of the high demand for their goods.

Central banks of developed economies, including the Federal Reserve in the U.S., monitor inflation. The Fed has an inflation target of approximately 2% and adjusts monetary policy to combat inflation if prices rise too much or too quickly.

What Drives Inflation

There are various factors that can drive prices or inflation in an economy. Typically, inflation results from an increase in production costs or an increase in demand for products and services.

On 12/12/2021 at 9:29 PM, singalion said:

Investopedia

What Causes Inflation

Inflation is a measure of the rate of rising prices of goods and services in an economy.

• Inflation is a measure of the rate of rising prices of goods and services in an economy.
  • Inflation can occur when prices rise due to increases in production costs, such as raw materials and wages.
  • A surge in demand for products and services can cause inflation as consumers are willing to pay more for the product.
  • Some companies reap the rewards of inflation if they can charge more for their products as a result of the high demand for their goods.

Central banks of developed economies, including the Federal Reserve in the U.S., monitor inflation. The Fed has an inflation target of approximately 2% and adjusts monetary policy to combat inflation if prices rise too much or too quickly.

What Drives Inflation

There are various factors that can drive prices or inflation in an economy. Typically, inflation results from an increase in production costs or an increase in demand for products and services.

On 12/13/2021 at 12:20 AM, singalion said:

Here read it again!

It is not my problem if you are in denial of facts!

Inflation, explained: Why prices keep going up and who's to blame

201012141540-allison-morrow-headshot-sma

By Allison Morrow, CNN Business

Updated 1524 GMT (2324 HKT) November 13, 2021

New York (CNN Business) Confused about inflation? You're not alone.

Inflation is, paradoxically, both incredibly simple to understand and absurdly complicated.

Let's start with the simplest version: Inflation happens when prices broadly go up.

That "broadly" is important: At any given time, the price of goods will fluctuate based on shifting tastes. Someone makes a viral TikTok about brussels sprouts and suddenly everyone's gotta have them; sprouts prices go up. Meanwhile sellers of cauliflower, last season's trendy veg, are practically giving their goods away. Those fluctuations are constant.

Inflation is when the average price of virtually everything consumers buy goes up. Food, houses, cars, clothes, toys, etc. To afford those necessities, wages have to rise too.

It's not a bad thing. In the United States, for the past 40 years or so (and particularly this century), we've been living in an ideal low-and-slow level of inflation that comes with a well-oiled consumer-driven economy, with prices going up around 2% a year, if that. Sure, prices on some things, like housing and health care, are much higher than they used to be, but other things, like computers and TVs, have become much cheaper — the average of all the things combined has been relatively stable.

Still with me?

All right, let's cut to today, and why inflation is all over the news.

When 'inflation' is a bad word

Inflation becomes problematic when that low-and-slow simmer gets fired up to a boil. That's when you hear economists talk about the economy "overheating." For a variety of reasons, largely stemming from the pandemic, the global economy finds itself at a rigorous boil right now.

In the United States, prices have climbed 6.2% — the biggest increase since November 1990, and well above the Federal Reserve's long-term inflation goal of around 2%.

Americans haven't felt this bad about the economy in a decade

And here's where Econ 101 merges a bit with Psych 101. There's a behavioral economics aspect to inflation where it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. When prices go up for a long enough period of time, consumers start to anticipate the price increases. You'll buy more goods today if you think they'll cost appreciably more tomorrow. That has the effect of increasing demand, which causes prices to rise even more. And so on. And so on.

That's where it can get especially tricky for the Federal Reserve, whose main job is to control money supply and keep inflation in check.

How'd we get here?

Blame the pandemic.

In the spring of 2020, as Covid-19 spread, it was like pulling the plug on the global economy. Factories around the world shut down; people stopped going out to restaurants; airlines grounded flights. Millions of people were laid off as business disappeared practically overnight. The unemployment rate in America shot up to nearly 15% from about 3.5% in February 2020.

It was the sharpest economic contraction on record.

By early summer, however, demand for consumer goods started to pick back up. Rapidly.
Demand went from zero to 100, but supply couldn't bounce back so easily.
When you pull the plug on the global economy, you can't just plug it back in and expect it start humming at the same pace as before.

Take cars, for example. Automakers saw the Covid crisis beginning and did what any smart business would do — shut down temporarily and try to mitigate losses. But not long after the pandemic shut factories down, it also drove up demand for cars as people worried about exposure on public transit and avoided flying. Automakers had whiplash.

Automakers' problems are much worse than we thought

Cars require an immense number of parts, from an immense number of different factories around the world, to be built by highly skilled laborers in other parts of the world. Getting all of those discreet operations back online takes time, and doing so while keeping workers from getting sick takes even more time.

Economists often describe inflation as too much money chasing too few goods. That's exactly what happened with cars. And houses. And Peloton bikes. And any number of other items that became hot ticket items.

How's the supply chain involved in all this?

"Supply chain bottlenecks" — that's another one you see all over, right?

Let's go back to the car example.

We know that high demand + limited supply = prices go up.

But high demand + limited supply + production delays = prices go up even more.

All modern cars rely on a variety of computer chips to function. But those chips are also used in cellphones, appliances, TVs, laptops and dozens of other items that, as bad luck would have it, were all in high demand at the same time.

This will be an incredibly expensive Christmas. Shoppers don't care

That's just one example of the disconnect in the global supply chain. Because new cars have been slow to roll in, used car demand shot through the roof, which drove overall inflation higher. In some cases, car owners were able to sell their used cars for more than what they paid for them a year or two prior.

What happens next?

Prices and wages are likely to keep going up well into 2022, officials and economists say. But for how long and how much depends on countless variables across the globe.

Policymakers' top priority is to unclog the supply chain bottlenecks to get goods moving at their pre-pandemic pace. That's a lot easier said than done. And there's no telling what kind of shocks — a resurgent Covid variant, a massive shipping container getting stuck in a key waterway, a natural disaster — could set back progress.

Economists and investors in the United States expect that the Fed will tighten monetary policy by raising interest rates and dialing back emergency stimulus, thereby slow the pace of inflation. When money becomes more expensive to borrow, that can take the heat off price increases and bring the economy back down to that nice, gentle simmer.

Does this anywhere say it's Biden's responsibility???

On 12/13/2021 at 12:51 AM, singalion said:

Here is a recent professional article about inflation. Read it. 

At now point it comes to the conclusion that Biden is responsible for inflation nor that Biden can do much about inflation as it is not under the control of the Federal administration. 

Inflation is surging. Joe Biden is still optimistic.

Biden said Friday that inflation is at its peak, and some prices are already coming down.

The price of consumer goods rose by 6.8 percent over the past year, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on Friday, the biggest increase since the 1980s. “Essentially across the board,” as Vox’s Rani Molla and Emily Stewart write, everyday purchases from food to gas are costing more, and it’s going to be an expensive holiday season.

That part isn’t in debate. What is, however, is how worried everyone should be. In Washington, there’s sharp disagreement about what exactly is responsible for surging inflation and what the government can — or should — do about it.

Some of the causes are fairly self-evident: Entering the third year of the Covid-19 pandemic, the US — and much of the rest of the world — is grappling with a supply chain crisis. That means most goods, from game consoles to oranges, are more difficult to get to store shelves for one reason or another, whether it’s a lack of critical tech components or a backup at ports due to labor shortages. US consumers, however, simply haven’t stopped buying, and that demand-supply disjunction has caused record inflation.

Some economists, as well as President Joe Biden, take the view that the pandemic — and the pandemic-snarled supply chain — are the primary culprits, and inflation will ease as the US keeps combating the pandemic and implements supply-chain fixes. On Friday, according to CNN’s Kaitlan Collins, Biden told reporters that “the reason for inflation is that we have a supply chain problem that is really severe.”

Others, though, are concerned the problem is bigger than that. Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, for example, has also pointed to government spending as a reason for increased inflation, and believes it’s far from a bump in the road.

The Biden administration is projecting optimism on inflation

The optimistic case for current inflation goes something like this: Though supply chain problems have led to a shortage in many consumer goods, Americans haven’t stopped buying — and with more money in their pockets, they have the capacity to do so.

Specifically, lockdowns and being stuck at home — unable to travel or go to restaurants, bars, and live events — have shifted what Americans are spending their money on. Less money spent on travel or experiences, combined with stimulus funds, has driven many Americans to buy more consumer goods. That, combined with supply chain problems decades in the making, has led to the current, precipitous rise in inflation.

As vaccines make a return to normal life more possible, however, American spending habits are likely to begin to return to normal, which could also have an impact on inflation. Biden painted a relatively optimistic picture Friday, telling reporters he believes inflation has reached its peak.

“I think you’ll see it change sooner, quicker, more rapidly than people think,” Biden said. “Every other aspect of the economy is racing ahead.”

Surging inflation doesn’t mean bad economic news across the board, either. As Claudia Sahm, a former Federal Reserve economist and senior fellow at the Jain Family Institute, told Vox in November:

Both because jobs have been coming back and also because the federal government put out a lot of economic relief, people — especially those who are at the very top of the heap — have, on average, enough money to pay those extra prices in the majority of cases.

Still, while inflation numbers aren’t the only measure of economic health, the reality is that inflation is high after decades of hovering around 2 percent. That, as Sahm said, is a “pain point” as the economy recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic, and it’s one that people notice because they interact with every day at the gas pump and the grocery store. But while the current numbers are higher than Fed targets, it’s nowhere near the level seen during the so-called Great Inflation, when consumer prices shot up more than 14 percent.

Nevertheless, some influential voices, including Summers, have raised the alarm about long-term inflation problems and pointed to government spending as a driver of inflationary woes.

In a February Washington Post op-ed, Summers wrote that “there is a chance that macroeconomic stimulus on a scale closer to World War II levels than normal recession levels will set off inflationary pressures of a kind we have not seen in a generation, with consequences for the value of the dollar and financial stability.”

In the same piece, Summers accused the administration of denying “even the possibility of inflation,” raising concerns that Biden wasn’t adequately prepared for the rise in prices that coincided with sweeping stimulus packages, and didn’t have the proper measures in place to act quickly to bring inflation down.

While the US has spent trillions in pandemic relief, however, inflation is also occurring elsewhere in the world, where governments have taken different approaches to dealing with the fallout from the pandemic — suggesting that government spending doesn’t tell the whole story.

What is the government doing to contain inflation? What can it do?

While the Biden administration is doing what it can to fix supply chain issues and drive down rising gas prices, most of tools to address inflation are in the hands of the Federal Reserve.

“I don’t think [inflation] is changing very much any time soon,” Jason Furman, the former chair of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, told MSNBC Friday. “I don’t think there’s a whole lot the White House can do about it, but for the Federal Reserve, a better economy and higher inflation both tell them they need to continue to pivot to get this under control.”

One way the Fed plans to cool the economy is “tapering” — gradually decreasing the $120 billion it spends per month on government-backed bonds, which has injected money into the financial markets during the pandemic. In November, Fed Chair Jerome Powell announced the central bank would reduce that amount by $15 billion each month. The purchasing program is supposed to end halfway through 2022, but as the New York Times reported in early December, that program could finish more quickly as the Fed attempts to reduce inflation.

“At this point, the economy is very strong, and inflationary pressures are high,” Powell said in late November. “It is therefore appropriate in my view to consider wrapping up the taper of our asset purchases, which we actually announced at our November meeting, perhaps a few months sooner.”

Along with that could also come interest rate hikes, although the Fed has not announced specific plans to do so. Interest rate increases are a powerful tool in the Fed’s arsenal to slow down consumer spending, and thus inflation. And, as inflation continues to rise, that’s looking like a more likely tack for Powell to take, once the Fed’s satisfied that the economy has reached “maximum employment” — a signal that the economy is healthy enough to withstand the withdrawal of government support.

Beyond monetary policy, though, the other massive piece of the puzzle is the supply chain — and that’s something politicians and policymakers have much less control over. Biden has attempted to ease supply chain woes by running the Port of Los Angeles 24 hours a day, clearing the docks so goods don’t wait for days on cargo ships stranded in the water. And the release of 50 million barrels of oil from the US Strategic Petroleum Reserve last month was geared toward reducing gas prices, which have already begun to fall.

Most likely, however, the supply chain will remain snarled for the foreseeable future — keeping inflation higher than we’re used to — and policymakers will have to react to that reality.

=> inflation is not Bidens responsibility. 

This is at least the 10th article that was posted at this thread and reconfirms this. 

Despite all my substantiation that your claims are wrong and arguing that you display of lack of economic knowledge, you still preferred to go on with your unsubstantiated claims. (Just look your posts on this span over 4 months).

Here is the relevant summary of the substantiation that contradicts your claims:

Some of the causes are fairly self-evident: Entering the third year of the Covid-19 pandemic, the US — and much of the rest of the world — is grappling with a supply chain crisis. That means most goods, from game consoles to oranges, are more difficult to get to store shelves for one reason or another, whether it’s a lack of critical tech components or a backup at ports due to labor shortages. US consumers, however, simply haven’t stopped buying, and that demand-supply disjunction has caused record inflation.

While the Biden administration is doing what it can to fix supply chain issues and drive down rising gas prices, most of tools to address inflation are in the hands of the Federal Reserve.

“I don’t think [inflation] is changing very much any time soon,” Jason Furman, the former chair of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, told MSNBC Friday. “I don’t think there’s a whole lot the White House can do about it, but for the Federal Reserve, a better economy and higher inflation both tell them they need to continue to pivot to get this under control.”

Beyond monetary policy, though, the other massive piece of the puzzle is the supply chain — and that’s something politicians and policymakers have much less control over.

and I wasn't the only one who concluded the same:

On 12/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, Guest Wtf said:

You understand the factors driving inflation globally, including here in Singapore? Or is Biden responsible for global inflation now? Actually, these are rhetorical questions because you clearly don’t have the first clue on macroeconomics.

Now compare all this from the economists and the substantiation with the content of your, 7heaven's, above posts.

Just to wonder who by his own posts at BW made himself to an unqualified, unknowledged, not having some semblance of brain person (or whatever of nice names you tried to paint me)?

And then you complain when I comment here repeatedly that you, 7heaven, make yourself to the laughing stock at BW and mostly cause your own self embarrassment with your own posts or say it are attacks on you.

You yourself are only responsible for this result.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter