Pulse  Clinic

All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

On 12/18/2021 at 5:56 PM, 7heaven said:

There is no manipulation at all. It is just

Sing alion own misinterpretation to fit his narrative. 

There was nowhere I said All or Most corporate executives; yet he just said I made it up to mean all or most executives. So who is the one being manipulative? He just put words into people mouths to fit his narrative. 

Another manipulation by him is he said company and household bottom lines are looking strong. There is nowhere in the article that mentioned this at all. Lol. 

I don’t think the administration is on top of it at all,” said the CEO of one of the U.S.'s largest companies who spoke on condition of anonymity out of concern over angering the administration.

^Next, he claim there is no mention of “inflation” when it was mentioned executives feel Biden is not on top of inflation. Elementary school educated people would know in the context of the article, “I don’t think the administration is o top of it all”, the subject in this statement is clearly inflation. What else could it have been? lol. 

Even corporate executives are calling out Biden and his team for not handling inflation and yet they still want to spend billions. Nowhere Biden approval rating is plummeting. 

Oh come on! Give it a break!

What was there to misinterpret when the whole article is published here...

A)

Let's go again step by step:

Even corporate executives are calling out Biden and his team for not handling inflation and yet they still want to spend billions. Nowhere Biden approval rating is plummeting. 

The last part does not require any commenting as it is not substantiated and one of the usual rhetorical slogans by 7heaven to plaster his opinionated narratives into BW.

This part makes evident that 7heaven is still denying that the US government is not the body to "handle inflation" as it is only the Federal Reserve.  => Misleading statement and repeating a false due to chosen ignorance of facts.

Some corporate executives are calling out Biden not for not "handling inflation" but for not recognising the problem associated with inflation.

B)

Another manipulation by him is he said company and household bottom lines are looking strong. There is nowhere in the article that mentioned this at all. Lol. 

There is no manipulation: It is already stated in the very first sentence of the whole article.

Here is the original article:

NEW YORK — The stock market is soaring. Company and household bottom lines look strong. Yet corporate executives across the U.S. are obsessing over inflation — and some think the White House isn’t grasping the extent of the problem.

So, the article doesn't say that???

Where is the manipulation by me, when I am just quoting the article?

Can't you see it???????

C)

There was nowhere I said All or Most corporate executives; yet he just said I made it up to mean all or most executives. So who is the one being manipulative? He just put words into people mouths to fit his narrative. 

But you didn't use the wording of the article and omitted the word "some" before executives.

You, 7heaven wrote:

On 12/18/2021 at 1:02 AM, 7heaven said:

1. Corporate executives are worried that White House are not grasping the extent of the inflation issue

Here is the original version:

Yet corporate executives across the U.S. are obsessing over inflation — and some think the White House isn’t grasping the extent of the problem.

Do you see the word "some" 7heaven???

What happened to the word "some" placed before the word "think"???

The first sentence says Corporate executives are obsessing over inflation

obsessing means are worried or worrying.

Which means

"Corporate executives are worried over inflation, while some think the White House is not understanding the extent of the problem. "

Compare your tampered sentence with the real one.

D)

And does the original sentence say "inflation issue"?

Take a look:

1. Corporate executives are worried that White House are not grasping the extent of the inflation issue. 

Here is the original version:

Yet corporate executives across the U.S. are obsessing over inflation — and some think the White House isn’t grasping the extent of the problem.

=> The Corporate executives are worried about inflation, and some think the White house  isn't understanding the problem.

grasp

to understand something, especially something difficult:

E)

You 7heaven wrote:

2. CEO interviewed don’t think Biden and his team is on top of inflation, and don’t dare to be named for fear of being punished or marked by White House. I.e. fearful of cancel culture.

The original version:

“I don’t think the administration is on top of it at all,” said the CEO of one of the U.S.'s largest companies who spoke on condition of anonymity out of concern over angering the administration. “How many people inside this White House really know what inflation is or how it impacts businesses? It’s not really their fault. It’s been so long since we really had it.”

^Next, he claim there is no mention of “inflation” when it was mentioned executives feel Biden is not on top of inflation. Elementary school educated people would know in the context of the article, “I don’t think the administration is o top of it all”, the subject in this statement is clearly inflation. What else could it have been?

Yes,  but it is a fact that the first sentence does not mention the word "inflation".

Second the CEO puts it into perspective:

The Administration has lost knowledge of what inflation is, as when inflation incurred last time it was a very long time ago. 

Why do you leave away the crucial second sentence what the CEO says???

with the sentence :

“I don’t think the administration is on top of it at all,”

in other words the sentence says:

I don't think the administration is able to deal with the issue.

be on top of sth

informal

to be able to deal with it

Please compare the meanings and what you put into the mouth of the article that is not there.

That is what we call manipulation or to tamper.

Tamper:

to speak to and try to influence someone

You are placing meanings into the article which are not reflected in it at all.

It looks to me that you 7heaven did not grasp the content of this article or intentionally wanted to make it appear as if it said what you wrote.

Guest Lachrymosed Yourself
On 12/18/2021 at 6:20 AM, Guest 2003 said:

You are a psychotic unclefucking fibber. If you were only stealing the name "Guest Meanly Preacher" to "make it easier to get your posts through" ... then why did you also use the name "Guest Cleanly Teacher" to post an anti-Biden cartoon ... after he changed his name to get away from your stalking? You are clearly stalking him in an effort to disrupt this thread from exposing the evil and dangerous lies of the filthy rich ang moh daddies in your sickly beloved GQP. The real Guest Meanly Preacher / Guest Cleanly Teacher has nothing to do with your posts being blocked. That was caused by your stalking.

The reason your previous posts were delayed, with some of them deleted, is due to you typing the member name S-i-n-g-a-l-i-o-n, your idiotic maligning of his name as S-i-n-g-a-l-i-a-r, the member name N-i-g-h-t-i-n-g-a-l-e, your perversion of his name which I won't even bother to repeat, and the member name S-t-e-v-e-5-3-8-0. Any guest posts with those names seem to be reviewed, and deleted if they contain baseless attacks, due to your previous stalking of those three members. The posts you faked under "Guest Meanly Preacher" have only gone through because they don't mention those names.

He is too stupid to understand anything you just explained. It is seriously beyond his comprehension that his previous attacks upon three respected Blowing Members (although I do enjoy teasing them from time to time) are the cause of any guest posts mentioning those members needing to be moderated before publication.

And because he is too dumb to understand that simple fact, he will now start rhetorically assaulting those three members using the stolen Guest Meanly Preacher nickname, and then lash out at another innocent person when the moderators delete his inappropriate screeds. He is nothing but an odious troublemaker.

On 12/18/2021 at 6:20 PM, Guest 2003 said:

You are a psychotic unclefucking fibber. If you were only stealing the name "Guest Meanly Preacher" to "make it easier to get your posts through" ... then why did you also use the name "Guest Cleanly Teacher" to post an anti-Biden cartoon ... after he changed his name to get away from your stalking? You are clearly stalking him in an effort to disrupt this thread from exposing the evil and dangerous lies of the filthy rich ang moh daddies in your sickly beloved GQP. The real Guest Meanly Preacher / Guest Cleanly Teacher has nothing to do with your posts being blocked. That was caused by your stalking.

The reason your previous posts were delayed, with some of them deleted, is due to you typing the member name S-i-n-g-a-l-i-o-n, your idiotic maligning of his name as S-i-n-g-a-l-i-a-r, the member name N-i-g-h-t-i-n-g-a-l-e, your perversion of his name which I won't even bother to repeat, and the member name S-t-e-v-e-5-3-8-0. Any guest posts with those names seem to be reviewed, and deleted if they contain baseless attacks, due to your previous stalking of those three members. The posts you faked under "Guest Meanly Preacher" have only gone through because they don't mention those names.

I also think you are wasting your time.

This Guest troll just enjoys trolling others as there is nothing much left in his bitter life.

This guy is just here to troll by all means and in my personal view he is mentally deranged.

Just look at the sections in the Flaming Room that he created over the years... That is telling.

With all your further commenting on him, you give him too much attention he is looking for with the result he will go on because he knows that his behaviour (in stealing your nicks) makes you angry. and that is what he wants (besides confusing the others at BW through this immature and silly impersonation.

My advice would be again:

Register your account get a member and then just let him go on...

Edited by singalion

On 12/18/2021 at 9:13 AM, 7heaven said:

BW Reader Alert:

The Election Wizard Is An Anonymous, Propagandic, Twitter Account That Appears To Be Tied To
QAnon And Has Been Elevated By Trump Himself

The Election Wizard Is An Anonymous, Propagandic, Twitter Account That Appears To
Be Tied To QAnon And Has Been Elevated By Trump Himself

The Election Wizard, Which Was Retweeted By Donald Trump, Is An Anonymous,
Propagandic Twitter Account That Follows Numerous QAnon Accounts And Was Created
Just Before The 2020 Election

THE ELECTION WIZARD IS AN ANONYMOUS TWITTER ACCOUNT CREATED
JUST BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTION...

The Election Wizard Is An Anonymous Twitter Account Which Appeared In August 2020
That Now Has Nearly 130,000 Followers And Proudly Claims To Have Been Retweeted By
Trump.
[Twitter, Accessed 11/12/20]

The Election Wizard Follows Numerous Overt QAnon Accounts. [@Wizard Predicts,
Following, Twitter, Accessed 11/12/20; Appendix A]

… IN OCTOBER 2020, TRUMP HIMSELF RETWEETED THE ELECTION WIZARD
ACCOUNT
October 28, 2020: Trump Retweeted The Election Wizard Account. “Video with the event
was turned into a clip by Twitter user @Wizard_Predicts, an election news account with more
than 14,000 followers, and the president retweeted the video shortly before 1 a.m. on
Wednesday.” [The Hill, 10/28/20]

Researchers Have Noted That The Election Wizard Account Is Likely A Puppet Account
to Spread Propaganda

ONE DATA SCIENTIST NOTED THAT THE ELECTION WIZARD FOLLOWS A
LARGE NUMBER OF NON-ENGLISH LANGUAGE BOT-LIKE ACCOUNTS AND
CHANGED ITS NAME NUMEROUS TIMES

Online Data Scientist Noted That The @Wizard_Predicts Following Contains A Large
Number Of Non-English Language Accounts Which Follow Many More Accounts Than
Follow Them.

Data Scientist Also Noted That The Account Has Changed Its Twitter Handle 13 Times
Since August 2020 With Handles Including @SCOTUSFollower, @Legal_Scholar,
@LawScholarSays

Election Wizard Has Stoked Election Disinformation, Including QAnon Theories In
Numerous Viral Tweets That Were Also Shared By Trump Campaign Officials
Debunked Claims Of Election Fraud Linked To The Election Wizard Account Were
Elevated By Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell Which Has
Been Retweeted Almost 20,000 Times And Liked Nearly 40,000 Times.

I assume there is nothing to add!

On 12/18/2021 at 9:34 PM, singalion said:

BW Reader Alert:

The Election Wizard Is An Anonymous, Propagandic, Twitter Account That Appears To Be Tied To
QAnon And Has Been Elevated By Trump Himself

The Election Wizard Is An Anonymous, Propagandic, Twitter Account That Appears To
Be Tied To QAnon And Has Been Elevated By Trump Himself

The Election Wizard, Which Was Retweeted By Donald Trump, Is An Anonymous,
Propagandic Twitter Account That Follows Numerous QAnon Accounts And Was Created
Just Before The 2020 Election

THE ELECTION WIZARD IS AN ANONYMOUS TWITTER ACCOUNT CREATED
JUST BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTION...

The Election Wizard Is An Anonymous Twitter Account Which Appeared In August 2020
That Now Has Nearly 130,000 Followers And Proudly Claims To Have Been Retweeted By
Trump.
[Twitter, Accessed 11/12/20]

The Election Wizard Follows Numerous Overt QAnon Accounts. [@Wizard Predicts,
Following, Twitter, Accessed 11/12/20; Appendix A]

… IN OCTOBER 2020, TRUMP HIMSELF RETWEETED THE ELECTION WIZARD
ACCOUNT
October 28, 2020: Trump Retweeted The Election Wizard Account. “Video with the event
was turned into a clip by Twitter user @Wizard_Predicts, an election news account with more
than 14,000 followers, and the president retweeted the video shortly before 1 a.m. on
Wednesday.” [The Hill, 10/28/20]

Researchers Have Noted That The Election Wizard Account Is Likely A Puppet Account
to Spread Propaganda

ONE DATA SCIENTIST NOTED THAT THE ELECTION WIZARD FOLLOWS A
LARGE NUMBER OF NON-ENGLISH LANGUAGE BOT-LIKE ACCOUNTS AND
CHANGED ITS NAME NUMEROUS TIMES

Online Data Scientist Noted That The @Wizard_Predicts Following Contains A Large
Number Of Non-English Language Accounts Which Follow Many More Accounts Than
Follow Them.

Data Scientist Also Noted That The Account Has Changed Its Twitter Handle 13 Times
Since August 2020 With Handles Including @SCOTUSFollower, @Legal_Scholar,
@LawScholarSays

Election Wizard Has Stoked Election Disinformation, Including QAnon Theories In
Numerous Viral Tweets That Were Also Shared By Trump Campaign Officials
Debunked Claims Of Election Fraud Linked To The Election Wizard Account Were
Elevated By Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell Which Has
Been Retweeted Almost 20,000 Times And Liked Nearly 40,000 Times.

I assume there is nothing to add!

Mindlessly dismissing Twitter accounts without analysing what is being posted shows lack of comprehension skills. 

If Election Wizard reports that Biden and Harris approval rating more than 60%, should we be cautioned and somehow be doubtful? 

AMERICAN NEWS Dec 17, 2021 4:17 AM EST

BIDINFLATION will hit US families to the tune of around $3,500 this year: Report

The Penn Wharton Budge Model on Wednesday released a report containing their new findings, in which it was shown that most US families will need to allocate six percent more of their budget just to cover inflation in 2021.

The Penn Wharton Budget Model on Wednesday released a report containing their new findings, in which it was shown that most US families will need to allocate six percent more of their budget just to cover inflation in 2021.

Even more shockingly, the figure for lower-income families is even slightly higher. They will on average have to spend seven percent more this year to be able to acquire the same amount of goods and services as before.

This is due to the fact that a bigger part of their budget is spent on necessities such as gas and other forms of energy. The wealthier an American family is, the larger part of their budget is spent on services, which have seen much less severe increases. 

The energy sector has been particularly hard-hit recently due to changes in government policy made by the Biden administration, which included actively shutting down oil pipelines, among other measures.

"The overall index went up by 6.8 percent from a year ago, and this level of inflation was last seen in 1982," stated the report.

"However, the increases in price were uneven across items in the CPI basket. For example, the price of food rose by 6.1 percent compared to a year ago, while the average energy price jumped by 33.3 percent. "

"There was also a noticeable difference between commodities and services. While the one-year price increases for shelter and other services (excluding energy services and shelter) were 3.8 percent and 2.9 percent respectively, the price increase for commodities (excluding food and energy commodities) was 9.4percent."

https://thepostmillennial.com/bidenflation-3500-this-year?utm_campaign=64502

On 12/18/2021 at 10:28 PM, 7heaven said:

Mindlessly dismissing Twitter accounts without analysing what is being posted shows lack of comprehension skills. 

If Election Wizard reports that Biden and Harris approval rating more than 60%, should we be cautioned and somehow be doubtful? 

What has this to do with lack of comprehension?

The source of this Election Wizard is just plainly doubtful.

They can post 99% approval for Biden and still it is obvious an extremely doubtful what this twitter posts.

You can read their lies and believe it contains any truth...

On 12/18/2021 at 10:32 PM, 7heaven said:

BIDINFLATION will hit US families to the tune of around $3,500 this year: Report

The Penn Wharton Budge Model on Wednesday released a report containing their new findings, in which it was shown that most US families will need to allocate six percent more of their budget just to cover inflation in 2021.

The Penn Wharton Budget Model on Wednesday released a report containing their new findings, in which it was shown that most US families will need to allocate six percent more of their budget just to cover inflation in 2021.

Even more shockingly, the figure for lower-income families is even slightly higher. They will on average have to spend seven percent more this year to be able to acquire the same amount of goods and services as before.

This is due to the fact that a bigger part of their budget is spent on necessities such as gas and other forms of energy. The wealthier an American family is, the larger part of their budget is spent on services, which have seen much less severe increases. 

The energy sector has been particularly hard-hit recently due to changes in government policy made by the Biden administration, which included actively shutting down oil pipelines, among other measures.

"The overall index went up by 6.8 percent from a year ago, and this level of inflation was last seen in 1982," stated the report.

"However, the increases in price were uneven across items in the CPI basket. For example, the price of food rose by 6.1 percent compared to a year ago, while the average energy price jumped by 33.3 percent. "

"There was also a noticeable difference between commodities and services. While the one-year price increases for shelter and other services (excluding energy services and shelter) were 3.8 percent and 2.9 percent respectively, the price increase for commodities (excluding food and energy commodities) was 9.4percent."

We can forget this also!

The Post Millennial is a conservative Canadian online news magazine started in 2017. It publishes national and local news and has a large amount of opinion content. It has been criticized for publishing COVID-19 disinformation[1][2][3] and for its opaque funding and political connections.[4][5]

Canadian news site The Post Millennial blurs line between journalism and conservative 'pamphleteering'

The founders of The Post Millennial have big plans. In the next two years, they want to turn the once-obscure website they describe as a "centre-right" outlet into a news powerhouse that competes with legacy media across Canada and the United States.

On its About page, the site dubs itself "your reasonable alternative," with a mission to "accurately and adequately report Canadian news events as they unfold and progress." 

But a CBC/Radio-Canada investigation found poor transparency around its political ties — for one thing, many of its writers have openly campaigned for conservative politicians — and unanswered questions about its journalistic standards and funding model.

Ties to conservative politicians

Since its inception, the Post Millennial has consistently published coverage critical of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Headlines appearing in the news section include: "Trudeau's economy is a total failure," "Trudeau Liberals threaten free speech with hints of reviving Section 13" and "The 'blame Stephen Harper' game won't fool Canadians on Trudeau's immigration and asylum failure."

Separating fact from feeling

Much of the content on The Post Millennial blurs the line between opinion and news, something Taghva chalked up to the growing pains of being a small, young site. He encouraged readers to flag anything they think is mislabelled, and said they will work to correct it. 

Last fall, the site adopted a journalism ethics policy that states "the separation of news columns from editorial pages is essential." This policy also claims that "its staff are pledged to avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest wherever and whenever possible."

Both of those lines appear to have been copied from The Washington Post's Policies and Standards. In fact, The Post Millennial's ethics policy appears to have been largely plagiarized from other media sources.

'They claim to be journalists'

The statement announcing Ballingall's hire also revealed that The Post Millennial received funding from "private investors." Taghva would not reveal who the investors were or how much funding the site received.

"They claim to be journalists, but they mostly aggregate stuff from other sources and then do op-eds on it," said Conter. "They're perfectly within their rights to be publishing what they're doing, of course. But I would say it's less journalism and more pamphleteering."

I don't have anything against conservative newspapers. Often you get an impression of both angles on a certain issue, but please not this dumb manipulative truth distortions. 

Biden never shut any pipelines by the way. That is already wrong.

But now we know where 7heaven takes his "wisdom" from...

That media outlet goes much in common what you, 7heaven, are doing in BW:

Blurring the line between opinion and facts. Pamphleteering what I call sloganism.

Edited by singalion

As is too often, Singa lion will hastily without processing information jump to support Biden despite his overwhelming disapproval rating for handling inflation. 

In this instance, Post Millennial merely reported on a study done by Penn Wharton Budget Model. The report about extra $3500 incurred by US families in Biden’s regime is not computed by reporters of Post Millennial. 

Readers can see yet again, Singa lion is unable to comprehend such simple things and yet claim to have broad knowledge of things. Lol. 

————————

The polls can say what they want. Polls are not decisive in creating of inflation. 

The whole strategy of the Republicans is to draw  an image tha Biden is responsible for inflation while the truth is that the post pandemic surge of consumer demand has resulted in inflation. 

Best example is to devoid this false myth building is, why is the UK suffering a record inflation also without US style infrastructure bills???

These distorters and false blamers may convince uneducated people but someone intelligent will not fall for such tricks.

Biden and all the so called self-proclaimed majority of economists and his Democrats supporters can continue about the myth about inflation not being Biden’s fault and he doesn’t have the tools, and other countries are suffering from inflation as well.

However, voters are smart enough to recognise they don’t vote in UK election and they see Biden as responsible for keeping the country safe and things affordable in US. They will not be confused by all the excuses Biden and team create for themselves. 

On 12/19/2021 at 7:28 AM, 7heaven said:

But the report doesn't say that the rise of inflation is Biden's fault. 

As usual you never read the report at all. 

Please show us here that the inflation is a result of Biden's infrastructure bills and that the Penn Wharton Budget Model Report says this.

And this is the truth distortion and manipulation made by this The Post Millenial media. 

At no point the study makes any single reference to Biden or the infrastructure bills. 

Linking this to Biden is demagoguery.

We BW readers can just assume you don't have the intelligence to understand this. 

On 12/19/2021 at 5:20 PM, 7heaven said:

Biden and all the so called self-proclaimed majority of economists and his Democrats supporters can continue about the myth about inflation not being Biden’s fault and he doesn’t have the tools, and other countries are suffering from inflation as well.

However, voters are smart enough to recognise they don’t vote in UK election and they see Biden as responsible for keeping the country safe and things affordable in US. They will not be confused by all the excuses Biden and team create for themselves. 

That sounds quite 7Qanon, ...

With all the false propaganda pushed by a certain agenda, it is already difficult to act against all those falsehoods. 

Who with some touch of sense would seriously think a 1,400 US$ pay by the US government for tax payers earning below 70,000 taxable income creates any inflation. The other budget expenses on the infrastructure bill only commence in 2022 and are spread to 5 - 10 years. Such investments starting only in the future after next year cause inflation now in 2021???

How dumb must BW readers be to fall trap to your politically laced one sided untrue slogans.

Go ahead with your nonsensical parroting of slogans...

The real factors what caused the inflation in 2021 are known. There is no need to get into the same discussion again. 

By the way these economists are not self proclaimed but nobel prize holding economists. 

If they had seen critical  issues in the infrastructure bills surely they had raised their voices. 

Please show us here that the inflation is a result of Biden's infrastructure bills and that the Penn Wharton Budget Model Report says this.

And this is the truth distortion and manipulation made by this The Post Millenial media. 

At no point the study makes any single reference to Biden or the infrastructure bills. 

We BW readers can just assume you don't have the intelligence to understand this. 

Why don't you tell the US middle class and rich people not to buy so much at the moment to minimise supply chain bottlenecks and therewith reduce price increases and not to order so much?????

Also tell the US industry to lay off workers and reduce production and sales to keep inflation at bay! 

There is not a penny of common sense in your blame smear of your posts...

On 12/19/2021 at 6:34 PM, singalion said:

Lol. Biden is the current President and if inflation is not his fault, whose fault is it? Larry Summers or ? 

There is no point in Biden and his supporters to create some sort of false illusion that Biden is not responsible for addressing inflation and that he does not have the tools to keep things affordable in US. 

Readers here and voters around the world will look at their elected leaders as the people responsible to keep their respective countries safe and things there affordable. People who claim their elected leaders are not responsible for such basic stuff are just living in their own imagined world. 

On 12/19/2021 at 6:37 PM, singalion said:

That sounds quite 7Qanon, ...

With all the false propaganda pushed by a certain agenda, it is already difficult to act against all those falsehoods. 

Who with some touch of sense would seriously think a 1,400 US$ pay by the US government for tax payers earning below 70,000 taxable income creates any inflation. The other budget expenses on the infrastructure bill only commence in 2022 and are spread to 5 - 10 years. Such investments starting only in the future after next year cause inflation now in 2021???

How dumb must BW readers be to fall trap to your politically laced one sided untrue slogans.

Go ahead with your nonsensical parroting of slogans...

The real factors what caused the inflation in 2021 are known. There is no need to get into the same discussion again. 

By the way these economists are not self proclaimed but nobel prize holding economists. 

If they had seen critical  issues in the infrastructure bills surely they had raised their voices. 

With all the experts who are rich and well to do jumping out of the woodworks to claim massive spending and this and that will not cause inflation is causing false sense of illusion to millions of everyday who are sold their stories. 

How dumb must readers here be to fall trap to your politically laced one-sided tales when polls after polls showed that voters in US are giving massive disapproval rating to Biden’s handling of the inflation issue. 

Are there any contractual or legal obligations from Nobel laureates and so called economists experts that they must come out publicly to call out critical issues with infrastructure bill? If they don’t call out, will they be penalised? There are none, so they may keep quiet for fear of offending Biden and their Democrats people.

Corporate CEOs don’t dare to be named when they criticise Biden of the inflation issue. They remain anonymous for fear of retaliation by Biden administration and his supporters. 

Singa lion suggested the rich and middle class not to buy so much in hope to reduce the supply chain and inflation issues. That is the most counterproductive suggestion as it will mean reduction in economic activity. With reduce demand for goods and services, corporations will reduce staff leading to job losses. 

Why don’t Biden and his team to do what they are elected for to solve inflation which is at nearly 40-year high. They can start off by dropping the Build Back Better bill. This bill started off at $3.5trillion then $1.9trillion and now $1.75trillion. Why does it keep reducing? If not for the few intelligent Democrats left in Senator Manchin and Sinema, one wonders how much Biden and his left wing extremists will spend. 

On 12/19/2021 at 7:19 PM, 7heaven said:

Singa lion suggested the rich and middle class not to buy so much in hope to reduce the supply chain and inflation issues. That is the most counterproductive suggestion as it will mean reduction in economic activity. With reduce demand for goods and services, corporations will reduce staff leading to job losses. 

OMG, you didn't even realise that this "proposal" was ironic...

That is telling!

On 12/19/2021 at 7:19 PM, 7heaven said:

Why don’t Biden and his team to do what they are elected for to solve inflation which is at nearly 40-year high. They can start off by dropping the Build Back Better bill. This bill started off at $3.5trillion then $1.9trillion and now $1.75trillion. Why does it keep reducing? If not for the few intelligent Democrats left in Senator Manchin and Sinema, one wonders how much Biden and his left wing extremists will spend. 

It is also telling that after repeated advice from various posters here you still do not understand who is in charge to control inflation.

Biden has not been elected to solve inflation.

It is quite dumb to repeat the same wrong information over and over at BW.

Either it is too challenging for you to understand the basics of economics and the distribution of who is in charge of certain economic decisions or also who cannot interfere into these decisions or you just play into a certain agenda by pretending to be dumb.

Once again: In the US the Federal Reserve (commonly abbreviated as Fed) is in charge of controlling inflation and solving issues surrounding inflation and not the US president. Therefore Biden simply does not play any roll to "solve inflation".

Your first rethoric sentence already shows once again to everyone that you have not the slightest knowledge of macroeconomics and the political division of powers.

In most democratic countries, it is a Central Bank that has the duty to control and manage inflation and not the government. Monetary matters are the charge of the Federal Reserve in the US.

How long do you need to understand this?

Here is an article on this subject. Maybe you take an effort to learn about it instead of boring us with the repeated display of your lack of knowledge on the monetary issues involved with inflation control.

The US President has simply no role in inflation.

It is tiring to read your same repeated nonsense over and over.

What Is the Federal Reserve?

The Fed Explained

Updated October 31, 2021

The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the U.S. The Fed supervises the nation's largest banks, conducts monetary policy, and provides financial services to the U.S. government. It also promotes the stability of the financial system.

Although its members are appointed by Congress, its structure is intended to keep it independent from political influences. Here's a look at what the Fed is, how it works, and how it affects you.

Key Takeaways

• The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States.
  • The Fed manages inflation, regulates the national banking system, stabilizes financial markets, protects consumers, and more.
  • Although the Fed board members are appointed by Congress, it is designed to function independently of political influence.
  • The Fed plays a significant role in financial concerns that affect the lives of all Americans.

https://www.thebalance.com/the-federal-reserve-system-and-its-function-3306001

On 12/19/2021 at 9:46 PM, singalion said:

It is also telling that after repeated advice from various posters here you still do not understand who is in charge to control inflation.

Biden has not been elected to solve inflation.

It is quite dumb to repeat the same wrong information over and over at BW.

Either it is too challenging for you to understand the basics of economics and the distribution of who is in charge of certain economic decisions or also who cannot interfere into these decisions or you just play into a certain agenda by pretending to be dumb.

Once again: In the US the Federal Reserve (commonly abbreviated as Fed) is in charge of controlling inflation and solving issues surrounding inflation and not the US president. Therefore Biden simply does not play any roll to "solve inflation".

Your first rethoric sentence already shows once again to everyone that you have not the slightest knowledge of macroeconomics and the political division of powers.

In most democratic countries, it is a Central Bank that has the duty to control and manage inflation and not the government. Monetary matters are the charge of the Federal Reserve in the US.

How long do you need to understand this?

Here is an article on this subject. Maybe you take an effort to learn about it instead of boring us with the repeated display of your lack of knowledge on the monetary issues involved with inflation control.

The US President has simply no role in inflation.

It is tiring to read your same repeated nonsense over and over.

The Fed Explained

Updated October 31, 2021

The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the U.S. The Fed supervises the nation's largest banks, conducts monetary policy, and provides financial services to the U.S. government. It also promotes the stability of the financial system.

Although its members are appointed by Congress, its structure is intended to keep it independent from political influences. Here's a look at what the Fed is, how it works, and how it affects you.

Key Takeaways

• The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States.
  • The Fed manages inflation, regulates the national banking system, stabilizes financial markets, protects consumers, and more.
  • Although the Fed board members are appointed by Congress, it is designed to function independently of political influence.
  • The Fed plays a significant role in financial concerns that affect the lives of all Americans.

https://www.thebalance.com/the-federal-reserve-system-and-its-function-3306001

We wonder who are the so called various posters? 

It is convention wisdom that elected heads of states are responsible for their respective countries’ welfare from safety, security, to public health and affordability of goods and services. 

Biden as US president has power to select the Fed chief. If the Fed chief is not performing, he can do the responsibility thing to change a more competent one. 

To suggest Biden has no role in inflation shows that it is too challenging for you to understand the role of an elected president in a democracy. 

If anything, the buck of handling inflation stops with Biden. This is common knowledge. 

Sen. Joe Manchin says no to $2T Build Back Better bill: ‘I can’t vote for it’

WASHINGTON  — Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin said Sunday he cannot back his party’s signature $2 trillion social and environment bill, dealing a potentially fatal blow to President Joe Biden’s leading domestic initiative heading into an election year when Democrats’ narrow hold on Congress was already in peril.

Manchin told “Fox News Sunday” that he always has made clear he had reservations about the legislation and that now, after five-and-half months of discussions and negotiations, “I cannot vote to continue with this piece of legislation.”

The West Virginia senator cited a multitude of factors weighing on the economy and the potential harm he saw from pushing through the “mammoth” bill, such as persistent inflation, a growing debt and the latest threat from the omicron variant.

“When you have these things coming at you the way they are right now, I’ve always said this ... if I can’t go home and explain it to the people of West Virginia, I can’t vote for it,” he said.

“I tried everything humanly possible. I can’t do it,” he said. “This is a no on this legislation. I have tried everything I know to do.”

Though Manchin has been Democrats’ main obstacle all year to pushing the massive package through the narrowly divided Congress, his declaration of opposition was a stunning repudiation of Biden’s and his party’s top goal. A rejection of the legislation had been seen by many as unthinkable because of the political damage it could inflict on Democrats.

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2021/12/19/sen--joe-manchin-says-no-to--2t-build-back-better-bill---i-can-t-vote-for-it-

On 12/20/2021 at 12:19 AM, 7heaven said:

We wonder who are the so called various posters? 

On 12/19/2021 at 9:46 PM, singalion said:

here are others  who argued that you don't know anything on economics, Macroeconomics same as Steve and Nightingale and InBangkok in previous posts. It is quite a front coming to the same conclusion. Need me to pull all these posts out again??? Scroll back to page 50 et seq. and you will find it all...

On 12/14/2021 at 2:05 AM, Guest Viennetta Scoops Out Betta said:

You and 7heaven are both being ridiculous in my opinion, and simply trying to distract this thread from the fact that Singalion, Steve5380, and Guest Meanly Preacher have repeatedly made the two of you look like uneducated fools every time they post

On 12/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, Guest Wtf said:

Actually, these are rhetorical questions because you clearly don’t have the first clue on macroeconomics.

And sharing tweets from the RNC? Give me a break, this is beyond lame.

Edited by singalion

On 12/20/2021 at 12:19 AM, 7heaven said:

To suggest Biden has no role in inflation shows that it is too challenging for you to understand the role of an elected president in a democracy. 

If anything, the buck of handling inflation stops with Biden. This is common knowledge. 

Yes, it is a fact that the US president is not in charge of "handling" inflation.

Your repeated denial of this fact is a troubling sign of your state.

What Does the Federal Reserve Do?

The Federal Reserve has four main functions:

• Manage inflation: This is the Fed's most visible function. As part of this function, the Fed also promotes maximum employment and ensures interest rates remain moderate over time.

Manage Inflation

The Fed manages inflation while promoting maximum employment and stable interest rates. The Fed sets a 2% inflation target for the core inflation rate. The core rate strips out volatile food and gasoline prices because they have a wider range of volatility.5

On Aug. 27, 2020, the Fed announced it would tolerate inflation above 2% in the short term if it maximized employment.6 The Fed uses the Personal Consumption Expenditures Price Index (PCE) to measure inflation.

The Fed has many powerful tools at its disposal for this purpose. Its most powerful tool is setting the target for the federal funds rate, which guides interest rates. The Fed also sets the reserve requirement for the nation's banks, which tells them what percentage of their deposits they must have on hand each night. The rest can be loaned out.

If a bank doesn't have enough cash on hand at the end of the day, it borrows what it needs from other banks. The funds it borrows are known as federal funds. Banks charge each other the federal funds rate on these loans.

How the Fed Affects You

The Federal Reserve has a significant impact on the lives of all Americans. The press scrutinizes the Federal Reserve for clues on how the economy is performing and what the FOMC and board of governors plan to do about it. The Fed directly affects your stock and bond mutual funds, as well as your loan rates. By having such an influence on the economy, the Fed also indirectly affects your home's value and even your chances of being laid off or rehired.

=>

Please blame yourself if you embarrassed yourself once again and end up here looking like a know nothing!

On 12/20/2021 at 1:15 AM, singalion said:

here are others  who argued that you don't know anything on economics, Macroeconomics same as Steve and Nightingale and InBangkok in previous posts. It is quite a front coming to the same conclusion. Need me to pull all these posts out again??? Scroll back to page 50 and you will find it all...

The 2 guests did not provide any substantiation, they merely proclaimed and self-declared that a person here did not understand macroeconomics but ironically did not explain or demonstrate his understanding of macroeconomics. Such posts are at best his opinions. Any people intelligent or not can give opinions. 

At page 50, Biden has not yet pushed or passed the infrastructure bill and mooted the massive Build Back Better bill. Also, at page 50, the Nov 2021 inflation numbers are obviously not in yet. It was only last week that we know Nov2021 saw the nearly 40-year record high inflation under Biden. 

On 12/20/2021 at 1:27 AM, singalion said:

Yes, it is a fact that the US president is not in charge of "handling" inflation.

Your repeated denial of this fact is a troubling sign of your state.

What Does the Federal Reserve Do?

The Federal Reserve has four main functions:

• Manage inflation: This is the Fed's most visible function. As part of this function, the Fed also promotes maximum employment and ensures interest rates remain moderate over time.

Manage Inflation

The Fed manages inflation while promoting maximum employment and stable interest rates. The Fed sets a 2% inflation target for the core inflation rate. The core rate strips out volatile food and gasoline prices because they have a wider range of volatility.5

On Aug. 27, 2020, the Fed announced it would tolerate inflation above 2% in the short term if it maximized employment.6 The Fed uses the Personal Consumption Expenditures Price Index (PCE) to measure inflation.

The Fed has many powerful tools at its disposal for this purpose. Its most powerful tool is setting the target for the federal funds rate, which guides interest rates. The Fed also sets the reserve requirement for the nation's banks, which tells them what percentage of their deposits they must have on hand each night. The rest can be loaned out.

If a bank doesn't have enough cash on hand at the end of the day, it borrows what it needs from other banks. The funds it borrows are known as federal funds. Banks charge each other the federal funds rate on these loans.

How the Fed Affects You

The Federal Reserve has a significant impact on the lives of all Americans. The press scrutinizes the Federal Reserve for clues on how the economy is performing and what the FOMC and board of governors plan to do about it. The Fed directly affects your stock and bond mutual funds, as well as your loan rates. By having such an influence on the economy, the Fed also indirectly affects your home's value and even your chances of being laid off or rehired.

=>

Please blame yourself if you embarrassed yourself once again and end up here looking like a know nothing!

It is a common knowledge that US President and in fact any leaders of countries are responsible for controlling inflation. If Biden is not responsible, why are polls after polls showing that his people are giving very bad approval rating for his handling of inflation?

If Biden is not responsible for controlling inflation, why didn’t Jen Psaki who is Biden’s comms person announce to the world Biden is not responsible?

On 12/20/2021 at 9:09 AM, 7heaven said:

The 2 guests did not provide any substantiation, they merely proclaimed and self-declared that a person here did not understand macroeconomics but ironically did not explain or demonstrate his understanding of macroeconomics. Such posts are at best his opinions. Any people intelligent or not can give opinions. 

At page 50, Biden has not yet pushed or passed the infrastructure bill and mooted the massive Build Back Better bill. Also, at page 50, the Nov 2021 inflation numbers are obviously not in yet. It was only last week that we know Nov2021 saw the nearly 40-year record high inflation under Biden. 

Oh, for someone who rarely substantiates anything of his claims, really interesting to argue now, that others don't substantiate.

You can twist the posts as you want to distract from the fact that the other people were pointing to your lack of knowledge.

But the person was responding on your inflation claim and responding that you have no clue from macroeconomics following your parroting post from RNC on Biden and blaming Biden on not handling inflation.

On 12/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, Guest Wtf said:
On 12/13/2021 at 10:40 AM, 7heaven said:

Lmao

You understand the factors driving inflation globally, including here in Singapore? Or is Biden responsible for global inflation now? Actually, these are rhetorical questions because you clearly don’t have the first clue on macroeconomics.

And sharing tweets from the RNC? Give me a break, this is beyond lame.

Try harder if you are so determined to be a Trump troll. 

You won't escape from there...

On 12/20/2021 at 9:02 AM, 7heaven said:

The various posters whom u claim gave advice. There is only yourself. Lol.

Don't think BW Readers here are not aware what person usually hiding behind Guest profiles and hijacking certain Guest nicks is behind that Member account.

It is no secret for long already and "open domain".

On 12/20/2021 at 9:23 AM, 7heaven said:

This is a repetition of same content you had posted incessantly but with no real substantiation.

Why do you have this obsessive compulsory habit to repeat the same endlessly?

This was discussed at length here at BW. 

There is no need to get into the same again and again.

Your idiosyncrasy of repeating the same content with no end simply reminds me of people with mental issues.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:12 AM, 7heaven said:

It is a common knowledge that US President and in fact any leaders of countries are responsible for controlling inflation. If Biden is not responsible, why are polls after polls showing that his people are giving very bad approval rating for his handling of inflation?

If Biden is not responsible for controlling inflation,

The above nonsensical phrases and illogical slogans have been excessively repeated plenty of times in various posts by 7heaven during the last days.

Following the further continuing obsessive compulsory repetitions of already earlier posted same content in 7heaven's post, in the interest of 7heaven's state of health and well being and in consideration of his personal mental condition I am not going to post any response  on the content of  7heaven's last post.

Edited by singalion

On 12/20/2021 at 12:31 PM, singalion said:

The above nonsensical phrases and illogical slogans have been excessively repeated plenty of times in various posts by 7heaven during the last days.

Following the further continuing obsessive compulsory repetitions of already earlier posted same content in 7heaven's post, in the interest of 7heaven's state of health and well being and in consideration of his personal mental condition I am not going to post any response  on the content of  7heaven's last post.

You have developed another new habit of falsely accuse people of having mental issues and declare you won’t response to people’s posts. 

If one were to be genuine to not respond to anyone’s post, he/she will literally do just that; which is not to type any posts. However with you, u have to type a specific post to announce to people u won’t respond. How ironic. Lol. 

On 12/20/2021 at 12:25 PM, singalion said:

Don't think BW Readers here are not aware what person usually hiding behind Guest profiles and hijacking certain Guest nicks is behind that Member account.

It is no secret for long already and "open domain".

Yeah agree, you can claim no secret with no substantiation and no evidence which member account is behind that anonymous guest nicks. 

On 12/20/2021 at 12:29 PM, singalion said:

This is a repetition of same content you had posted incessantly but with no real substantiation.

Why do you have this obsessive compulsory habit to repeat the same endlessly?

This was discussed at length here at BW. 

There is no need to get into the same again and again.

Your idiosyncrasy of repeating the same content with no end simply reminds me of people with mental issues.

There is plenty of real substantiation, just that you refuse to accept them because it hurts Biden and shows how Biden and his team is failing the US. 

It seems like repeat because inflation issues keep getting from bad to worse from one month to the next month with no end in sight. What is telling is even Democrat own Senator Manchin refuses to support Biden’s massive Build Back Better spending. The tragedy in all of these is there are people out there who pander myths like Biden has no tools to control inflation instead of holding the elected leaders to fix inflation in their country. 

Edited by 7heaven
inflation

On 12/20/2021 at 12:46 PM, 7heaven said:

It seems like repeat because inflation issues keep getting from bad to worse from one month to the next month with no end in sight. What is telling is even Democrat own Senator Manchin refuses to support Biden’s massive Build Back Better spending. The tragedy in all of these is there are people out there who pander myths like Biden has no tools to control inflation instead of holding the elected leaders to fix inflation in their country. 

The problem is that you deny that the US president is not in charge of handling inflation.

It is the Fed.

Do you deny that the Federal Reserve is in charge of controlling and handling inflation?

Yes or no???

Second, Manchin did not just state potential impact (note the word potential) on inflation but two other reasons.

The report from the Hill gives a full details of Manchin's reservations:

Manchin says he will not vote for Build Back Better: 'This is a no'

By Alexander Bolton - 12/19/21

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) announced on "Fox News Sunday" that he will not vote for President Biden’s "mammoth" climate and social spending bill, essentially killing the White House's top legislative priority.

"I cannot vote to continue with this piece of legislation. I just can't. I tried everything humanly possible. I can't get there," he told guest host Bret Baier. "This is a no on this legislation."

"I have tried everything I know to do," he added, closing the door on Democratic hopes that he might be persuaded to change his mind.

He said he had worked "diligently" on the bill, meeting with Biden, Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other colleagues to find a way forward, but he added that he remains extremely concerned about inflation, the $29 trillion federal debt and a surge in new infections caused by the omicron variant of COVID-19.

"When you have these things coming at you the way they are right now — I’ve always said this, Bret. If I can’t go home to the people of West Virginia, I can’t vote for it," he said. 

Manchin said Biden knew that he had serious concerns about how the 2,000-plus-page bill was shaping up.

"He knows that I’ve had concerns and the problems I’ve had," he said. "The thing we should all be directing our attention toward is the variant of COVID we have coming back at us in so many different aspects and different ways. It’s affecting our lives again."

Manchin’s definitive statement opposing the bill comes as a surprise to fellow Senate Democrats who expected that talks between the West Virginia centrist and Biden would continue this week.

Biden in a statement last week said that Manchin had "reiterated his support" for spending $1.75 trillion on the Build Back Better bill, pledging that "we will advance this work together over the days and weeks ahead."

But Manchin distanced himself from that optimistic statement at the end of last week, telling reporters it was Biden’s and not his.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said in a statement early Sunday afternoon that Manchin's reversal was sudden — and that he went back on a framework that he presented to Biden just last week that the White House believed "could lead to a compromise acceptable to all."

"If his comments on FOX and written statement indicate an end to that effort, they represent a sudden and inexplicable reversal in his position, and a breach of his commitments to the President and the Senator’s colleagues in the House and Senate," Psaki said in a statement.

"Just as Senator Manchin reversed his position on Build Back Better this morning, we will continue to press him to see if he will reverse his position yet again, to honor his prior commitments and be true to his word," she said.

Senate Budget Committee Chairman Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who on Friday told The Hill that he thought Manchin could be convinced to support the legislation, on Sunday said he wants to force his colleague to vote against it.

“We've been dealing with Mr. Manchin for month after month after month. But if he doesn't have the courage to do the right thing for the working families of West Virginia and America, let him vote no in front of the whole world,” he told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.”

Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas), a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, slammed Manchin in a statement.

“Walking away from BBB [Build Back Better] is essentially ignoring the crises in front of us that demand action. It’s the height of irresponsibility and betrayal,” she said.  

Manchin said he had a major problem with Democratic colleagues setting early sunsets for popular items such as the enhanced child tax credit to keep the overall cost of the bill at around $2 trillion. He argued that would have masked the true impact of the bill on the deficit and debt.

"Everyone still has the aspirational things they want to do," he said. "They say, 'Can we still make this fit? We’ll just cut it down to two years versus 10 years. We’ll cut this one to four years versus 10 years or one year versus 10 years.'"

"That’s not being genuine as far as I’m concerned with my constituents in West Virginia," he said.

Manchin noted that a recent Congressional Budget Office (CBO) analysis of the bill requested by Senate Republicans showed that Build Back Better would cost more than $4.5 trillion over the next decade if all its provisions were renewed.

Manchin reiterated many of the points he made on Fox in a statement released shortly after his appearance.

“Despite my best efforts, I cannot explain the sweeping Build Back Better Act in West Virginia and I cannot vote to move forward on this mammoth piece of legislation,” he said.

Manchin, the chairman of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, also said he has a major problem with the climate-related provisions in the bill intended to bolster renewable energy sources and phase out fossil fuels.

“If enacted, the bill will also risk the reliability of our electric grid and increase our dependence on foreign supply chains,” he said.

He argued that “the energy transition my colleagues seek is already well underway” and noted that Congress has already “invested billions of dollars into clean energy technologies.”

His statement also pointed to growing tension with China and Russia as another reason not to pass a huge social spending bill.  

“Our ability to quickly and effectively respond to these pending threats would be drastically hindered by our rising debt,” he said, referring to the aggressive posture taken by Russia toward Ukraine and China toward Taiwan and the South China Sea. 

Comment:

If you read the article you will see that most reservations that Manchin has is because the bill drafters have reduced the time span of the spending (which in his view is not appropriate at the moment).

Here you have an example of fair reporting and the type of sensationalisation made by Fox. And The Hill is already considered a more right leaning media.

On 12/20/2021 at 12:41 PM, 7heaven said:

You have developed another new habit of falsely accuse people of having mental issues and declare you won’t response to people’s posts. 

How would anyone know it is a false accusation or allegation at BW?

Doesn't this quite obsessive manner of yours, 7heaven, repeating of already excessively posted identical content by you 7heaven can only lead to the conclusion that you have some mental issues somewhere?

I have not seen at BW from any other person, reposting the exact same content incessantly when it has been already sufficiently discussed here.

Look how often you repeated your slogans on inflation at BW.

I counted 28 times already.

No sane person would repeat the same content in any such excessive manner.

It is not any "habit" but it shall serve to alert other people at BW on how to assess your posts.

On 12/20/2021 at 12:46 PM, 7heaven said:

There is plenty of real substantiation just that you refuse to accept them

What you frame here as "real substantiations" are point of views or opinions but is not considered as substantiation or evidencing something.

The difference is that substantiation works on facts.

It has nothing to do whether I accept it or not.

You can mince your words as you want but what serves and what is substantiation is established.

substantiation

[ suhb-stan-shee-ey-shuhn ]
noun
- evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, valid, or real; proof:
The department may require employees to provide vouchers, receipts, or other substantiation for any fees or expenses claimed.
- the act or process of establishing or proving the truth of something:

For scientific substantiation of health effects, the nutrients in these vitamin capsules must first be accurately measured

for example:

When I say that people with 2 vaccinations are prevented of dying from Covid at a rate of 96%, if they don't have any underlying medical conditions, but 77% not vaccinated people die from covid.

And I say less people who are vaccinated with two slots die from covid.

Then the above sentence, i.e "Less people die from covid" is a point of view or a personal conclusion.

But the point of view it is based on a fact, namely a research result finding that concluded that only 4 % of people die from covid if they are vaccinated with 2 slots of vaccine but 77% will die who were not vaccinated by 2 slots.

The fact here in this example is the research report or clinical test, that resulted in the finding 96% of fully vaccinated people won't die from covid after vaccination, but 77% not fully vaccinated people die.

But in contrast, in your posts there is no such substantiation, meaning something that is based on facts or evidence.

There is nothing on what you base your point of view.

Therefore, the underlying evidence or substantiation is lacking in your posts.

I am sure you are quite aware of this, because the real fact of your slogans is that you can't at best means substantiate them as they only reflect opinions or point of views that are totally not based on any facts.

Aka:

The fact that Manchin is not voting for the Build Better Bill stating one of the 3 reasons he mentioned with inflation is not evidence to substantiate that Biden is in charge of inflation or that it is Biden's duty to handle inflation.

You will never find any evidence or fact to substantiate your claim on Biden and inflation as it is common knowledge and a fact, that the handling of inflation is handled solely by the Federal Reserve.

Therefore, it is futile for you repeat your nonsensical claims on Biden and inflation.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:12 AM, 7heaven said:

If Biden is not responsible for controlling inflation, why didn’t Jen Psaki who is Biden’s comms person announce to the world Biden is not responsible?

Lastly, and this is the best point of all:

Your reasoning on Biden being responsible for the current inflation in the US has just collapsed through the fact that Manchin will not vote the Build Back Better bill.

Your reasoning just fell flat to the ground like you on your first ice skating try at JCube... 🤣

Because: How can something have caused inflation and Biden being blamed for not handling inflation, when exactly in fact that infrastructure bill never was voted in Congress...

That you would need to explain to all the BW readers here...

Just slogans and nothing than slogans are 7heaven 's posts...

Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl

Jen Psaki refuses to admit that Sleepy Joe allowing crime to rise was responsible for the evil act of arson that engulfed the sacred Fox News Christmas Tree.

Crime is up, inflation is up, and the road to a leftist dictatorship is up while Sleepy Joe naps in the White House, much to the chagrin of the American people.

Already the sentence that "Biden is allowing crime to rise" is dumb.

What president prefers to have crime to rise?

I think not even the President of Eswatini prefers his country to have crime rising...

BUT: We had discussed before that most crime is to be handled on the US state level (the different 50 US States, Florida, Wyoming, Texas, Washington etc) and the US Federal Administration has nothing to say, to decide or to do with these crimes.

The Federal Administration = Biden only handles the cases of Federal Crime, but these are limited to certain international crimes or the list giving the Federal administration powers to act.

The US police

Structure and organization

There’s no national police force in the US, where policing is organised on a state and local basis

A federal police force is technically prohibited by the U.S. constitution.

The reason for this is that the nation’s founders thought that the best way to maintain a democratic government was to leave law enforcement decentralized and in the hands of the individual states.

In that view what Psaki said was correct in pointing to the State police.

When there is a separation of powers then the US president has to abide to it.

=> Biden is not in charge for any burning Christmas trees at media outlet headquarters... but the New York city police and US state police is in charge to take care of this.

Also this false story line and truth distortion on that Fox Christmas tree.

it was never meant as an attack on Christmas or Fox.

It was simply a mentally deranged homeless man in New York who sat the Fox Christmas tree on blaze...

Fox is just exploiting the situation for its own means...

Culture Club

How the War on Christmas Became America’s Latest Forever War

What seems now like a quaint, post-9/11 cultural skirmish is now — unfortunately — just the way we live. Is there a way to end it?

12/18/2021 07:00 AM EST

Last week, a random New York City man made his mark on history by allegedly setting ablaze the 50-foot USA-themed
Christmas tree outside the Fox News Channel’s headquarters. The fire was almost certainly not a political statement, having been set by a homeless man who recently exposed himself to reporters covering a trial elsewhere. But the rogue arsonist played a perfect part in a narrative that Fox largely invented, and has propagated relentlessly over the past two decades: the “War on Christmas,” a never-ending cultural conflict during which traditional, explicitly Christian celebrations of the holiday season are under assault from the sinister forces of secular pluralism.

Tucker Carlson declared the fire a “hate crime.” Correspondent Peter Doocy quizzed White House press secretary Jen Psaki on the subject during a press briefing. It wasn’t just an attack on an “American icon,” to quote “Fox & Friends” host Ainsley Earhardt; it was direct evidence of a deeper rot in liberal governance. In Joe Biden’s America, to hear Fox tell it, not even our most anodyne and sentimental traditions are safe from rising crime in blue cities and states governed by bail-happy progressives.

You’d be forgiven for thinking the War on Christmas ended a long time ago, if it ever existed. Dec. 25 is still a holiday. Christmas trees, eggnog and lights are ubiquitous, seemingly more so every year. And if there was any doubt, Donald Trump — who proclaimed himself the war’s General Patton during the 2016 presidential campaign — took a victory lap of sorts on a recent Mike Huckabee-hosted Newsmax Christmas special: “When I started campaigning, I said, ‘You’re going to say “Merry Christmas” again,’ and now, people are saying it.”

And yet: According to a recent poll from Fairleigh Dickinson University, more Americans believe such a “War on Christmas” exists than at any point in the past decade.

It hasn’t just survived, it’s taken over. The “War on Christmas” has turned out to be simply a battle, a minor skirmish in a far larger war. Its hazily-defined, Bush-era complaint about encroaching liberal oppression and perfidy is now a part of our political landscape for good, coloring debates from criminal justice reform to election law to foreign policy. A conflict invented to fill right-wing cable airtime in the early 2000s has expanded to chase the endless boundaries of the social media era, subsuming the rest of the political landscape.

That era, which gave us the “endless” wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, also gave us one right here at home: the Forever War on Christmas, a never-ending battle of cultural grievance that rages across medium, ideology and subject matter alike. Unlike the real forever wars, this one doesn’t require regime change in Washington or elsewhere to officially end. But in keeping with the martial metaphor, an eventual treaty will require each and every American to do their part.

The cumulative effect of all of this has been to turn the phrase “Merry Christmas,” once a completely anodyne, gauzy expression of goodwill and cheer, into a pointed political statement. Which is appropriate, if profoundly depressing, given that everything in 2021 feels like — or is expected to be — a “political statement.”

Liberals can make a persuasive case that the concept of the “War on Christmas” reflects an effort by activist Christians to retain their cultural supremacy over religious undesirables and heretics. Conservatives can make their own, that the holiday’s relentless commercialization in the public sphere is inherently a form of cultural warfare against Christians.

Ultimately, both arguments are based on the same premise: that one group asserting itself inherently negates the other.

“On Earth peace, goodwill toward men” doesn’t really enter into it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter