Pulse  Clinic

All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

On 4/22/2022 at 11:10 AM, singalion said:

Following your absurd reasoning it would mean that the Supreme Court does not take decisions (= judgments) independent without any government influence as the judges are nominated by the US president and approved by the Supreme court.

The US president would be liable for any wrong judgments taken by the Supreme Court.

Same goes for the judges of the Federal Courts who are appointed by the US president and approved by the Senate.

Your reasoning is totally absurd and demonstrates to BW readers a repeated denial of the independence of the Federal Reserve from government influence or depending on the approval of their monetary decisions by the US president.

Please read the 1913 Federal Reserve Act and get the relevant knowledge instead of repeating your absurd arguments driven by your insanity.

The absurdity of your arguments is totally evident.

Your arguments stand in clear contradiction to facts.

Facts:

The monetary decisions of the Federal Reserve are separated from the government, and policy movies do not have to be ratified by the President (or anyone else in the Executive Branch). 

https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_12799.htm

I can only explain your repeated denial of facts as the result of a mental derangement.

As usual, you are diverting from FED to Supreme Court. Supreme Court does not come under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US but FED does. 

It is clear that FED comes under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose head is the President and it happens to be Biden now. It is further clear that Biden should ensure inflation is kept in check for the people who voted for him (and also those who didn’t). To do this, Biden needs to exercise good judgement to select the right persons to FED leadership. Senate approves Biden selection. If Biden and Senate selects and approves the wrong person to lead FED which cannot control inflation, then Biden and those senators (predictably Democrats being same party as Biden) should be held accountable. 

There is no denial of facts. 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:12 AM, singalion said:

These are excessive repetitions by 7heaven driven by his impulse to deny facts and caused by his mental insanity.

As the moderators described some time back on 7heaven:

"What rubs his head, he will repeat it like a broken record".

All these arguments brought up by 7heaven are nonsensical and contradicting facts as the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and FOMC has been set up since 1913 by the Federal Reserve Act to take decisions independent from Government influence. There is no control by the US administration into the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.

The US Government has no means to interfere into the decision making of the monetary policy of the Federal Reserve.

Substantiation:

The Fed is independent in the sense that monetary policy and related decisions are made autonomously and are not subject to approval by the federal government.

The Federal Reserve is not even funded by any public budget or government budget but received the operational funds indepedent through their own autonomous investments. 

Substantiation:

The Federal Reserve does not receive funding through the congressional budgetary process. The Fed's income comes primarily from the interest on government securities that it has acquired through open market operations. After paying its expenses, the Federal Reserve turns the rest of its earnings over to the U.S. Treasury.

Driven by 7heaven's impulse of insanity and mental derangement 7heaven is in repeated denial of this fact.

I can only conclude that 7heaven has serious mental issues when repeating the same false over and over and that he has departed from accepting the reality.

Can you stop derailing this thread with your excessive and insane repetitions of false points.

There is no denial of facts but pointing out inconvenient truths that Singalion is unable to accept. 

FED comes under the jurisdiction of Federal government of US whose head is the President, now being Biden. 

Biden himself has already admitted he is going to make his top priority about getting prices under control in his March2022  State of Union speech. Biden did not say he is going to FED or Pelosi’s or Kamala’s top priority but his own. When Biden said this, does he not know about Federal Reserve Act? 

"I get it," Biden said of inflation. "That’s why my top priority is getting prices under control."

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/state-of-the-union-biden-discuss-inflation-153146690.html

On 4/22/2022 at 11:14 AM, singalion said:

We?

Are you now more than one person?

More mental derangement amounting to split personalities to come?

There are Guests here who have posted about your refusal to accept the fact Biden is responsible for controlling inflation in US. So it’s not just me. 

I would not be surprise if you had conveniently missed those Guest posts since you live in your version of reality. Lol. 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:17 AM, singalion said:

No, you are trying to shift blame on everything that the current US president does, post propaganda slogans from the RNC but you fail to substantiate any of your claims.

What you post are just suppositions but never backed by any real facts.

Take a look at your above post: It is a summary of blames but does not contain one single piece to substantiate any of your claims.

Where are the facts to backup your claims???

My posts stated that Biden released 50millions barrel of oil in 2021. Recently, Biden also is going to release additional 100+million barrels of oil. These are facts. If these are not facts, happy to see any evidence as substantiation. 

Next, Biden talks about climate change and even created a new office called US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate appointing John Kerry. 

On the one hand, Biden seems to want to tackle climate change, but on the other hand Biden is releasing a combined of 150+ million barrels of oil. Does he know oil releases harmful greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide that will lead to global warming and climate change? 

Isn’t that clear inconsistencies in Biden administration’s policies? 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:20 AM, singalion said:

And if I ask questions to you, 7heaven, then you avoid to respond them, because you are well aware that you would need to debunk your own claims by giving a response and all your propaganda slogans would fall apart like a house of cards.

And don't think I do not see when you try to distract from facts.

If I posted facts that contradict your slogans, then you keep quiet on them and just repeat one of your previous slogans.

People with some intelligence can easily detect all your flaws and your typical response and distraction patterns.

But go ahead, it all contributes to your own embarrassment.

And if I ask questions to you, Singalion, then you avoid responding to them, because you are aware the answers to the questions will contradict your own version of truths. 

And don’t think we cannot see your distraction, diversion tactics and regurgitation of your imagined facts. It is not that difficult to see through these from you. 

On 4/22/2022 at 2:22 PM, 7heaven said:

As usual, you are diverting from FED to Supreme Court. Supreme Court does not come under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US but FED does. 

It is clear that FED comes under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose head is the President and it happens to be Biden now. It is further clear that Biden should ensure inflation is kept in check for the people who voted for him (and also those who didn’t). To do this, Biden needs to exercise good judgement to select the right persons to FED leadership. Senate approves Biden selection. If Biden and Senate selects and approves the wrong person to lead FED which cannot control inflation, then Biden and those senators (predictably Democrats being same party as Biden) should be held accountable. 

There is no denial of facts. 

On 4/22/2022 at 2:28 PM, 7heaven said:

There is no denial of facts but pointing out inconvenient truths that Singalion is unable to accept. 

FED comes under the jurisdiction of Federal government of US whose head is the President, now being Biden. 

Biden himself has already admitted he is going to make his top priority about getting prices under control in his March2022  State of Union speech. Biden did not say he is going to FED or Pelosi’s or Kamala’s top priority but his own. When Biden said this, does he not know about Federal Reserve Act? 

"I get it," Biden said of inflation. "That’s why my top priority is getting prices under control."

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/state-of-the-union-biden-discuss-inflation-153146690.html

Exact same repetitions of already posted content by 7heaven with no novel item.

There is no requirement to respond to the posts as I am not going to further entertain the excessive and obsessive repetitions of false statements by 7heaven.

7heaven is once again driven by an impulse to repeat exact same content due to his mental insanity and mental deranged denial of facts.

We let 7heaven in the belief of his claims as it is futile to argue with a person suffering from mental derangement.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:31 PM, 7heaven said:

There are Guests here who have posted about your refusal to accept the fact Biden is responsible for controlling inflation in US. So it’s not just me. 

I would not be surprise if you had conveniently missed those Guest posts since you live in your version of reality. Lol. 

I conveniently ignore posts from Guest trolls in particular if those Guests have been identified by the Moderators as trolls.

What sane person would take such Guest posts serious???

On 4/22/2022 at 11:30 AM, singalion said:

Fact is that Biden had limited options to nominate a Fed Chair due to the blockage by the Republican Senators to put the hearings of the Fed Board nominees into the agenda of the Senate.

At every front the Republicans have tried to prevent Biden's administration to run smoothly because the Republicans did not realise that they lost the 2020 election as also the majority in the Congress.

(Take the judge nomination, nominations of Ambassadors and even the appointing of the government positions which were delayed and hindered by the Republican obstruction.)

Actually, as Powell was nominated by Trump and he is a Republican I m not sure why you are not a fan of him?

Biden is not the first president to reappoint an existing Fed Chair as the Chair from a different party affiliation.

This contributes to Biden's oversight to respect the independence of the Federal Reserve and rely on professionals to make the appropriate professional monetary policy.

Volcker and Bernanke have been Fed Chairs through various different US president from different political affiliations.

Second: Let Powell clean up the mess he created with the slow action on stopping the tampering and interest rate increases.

It is clear that the other 3 options on the Fed Reserve either have limited terms or are not having the professional standing as Powell.

Third: If you had not seen but with your lack of macroeconomic knowledge your probably never saw that Powell did not intend to kill off the recovery of the US economy  after the pandemic and let it slip into a recession.

Nobody here needs your dumb and absurd posts that just try to mislead and gaslight BW readers.

Fact is Biden and his Democrat supporters are just blaming everyone and everything else except themselves for the many blunders in economy, securing the US border and covid situation among other issues etc. 

Let Biden clean up the record high inflation mess he created since he took office and let him deliver on his March2022 State of the Union Speech that he will get prices under control. 

Also, let us see how Biden directs his other departments such as Energy, Transport, Commerce, Treasury to implement other policies to keep inflation in check. 

On 4/22/2022 at 2:36 PM, 7heaven said:

My posts stated that Biden released 50millions barrel of oil in 2021. Recently, Biden also is going to release additional 100+million barrels of oil. These are facts. If these are not facts, happy to see any evidence as substantiation. 

Next, Biden talks about climate change and even created a new office called US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate appointing John Kerry. 

On the one hand, Biden seems to want to tackle climate change, but on the other hand Biden is releasing a combined of 150+ million barrels of oil. Does he know oil releases harmful greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide that will lead to global warming and climate change? 

Isn’t that clear inconsistencies in Biden administration’s policies? 

There is no grain of logic in your post.

The post demonstrates clearly you own inconsistency in reasoning.

On one hand you blame unjustified Biden for high fuel prices in the US on the other hand you blame Biden for taking measures to get fuel prices down (e.g releasing oil from the national oil reserves), then again you blame Biden for having cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline which is one the worst in sustainability and not considering the impact of climate change but blame Biden for not taking action or considering climate change.

I could also ask again, should Biden dump the oil reserves into the ocean or let them rot in the reserve tanks indefinitely?

The release of the oil reserves is just a means to lower the oil prices.

Other countries have been doing to same to achieve same goal.

Someone who claims to have common sense would now that the US cannot cut down oil consumption from one day to the next and that this will only be done gradually and had already recognised that the US requires oil for manufacturing, cars etc.

There is simply no consistency in your reasoning and I need to conclude that you have a troubled and confused mind.

On 4/22/2022 at 12:53 PM, singalion said:

No need to go back to this.

The biggest reason why Trump was not re-elected was due to Trump's failed policy on fighting Corona.

Trump promptly banned China flights into US saving millions of lives only to be promptly called racist by Biden. Fortunately Biden was not the president back then otherwise we don’t know how many more unnecessary lives would be affected. This is evident that despite having the vaccine in 2021, under Biden, there were even more people in US infected with covid. 

On 4/22/2022 at 2:49 PM, 7heaven said:

Fact is Biden and his Democrat supporters are just blaming everyone and everything else except themselves for the many blunders in economy, securing the US border and covid situation among other issues etc. 

Let Biden clean up the record high inflation mess he created since he took office and let him deliver on his March2022 State of the Union Speech that he will get prices under control. 

Also, let us see how Biden directs his other departments such as Energy, Transport, Commerce, Treasury to implement other policies to keep inflation in check. 

False claim!

Biden did not cause the inflation.

Your post lacks any single substantiation for your claim that Biden caused the inflation.

This is a manipulative propaganda claim not backed by any facts.

As usual your RNC parroted demagoguery.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:53 PM, 7heaven said:

Trump promptly banned China flights into US saving millions of lives only to be promptly called racist by Biden. Fortunately Biden was not the president back then otherwise we don’t know how many more unnecessary lives would be affected. This is evident that despite having the vaccine in 2021, under Biden, there were even more people in US infected with covid. 

Your claim on Biden comes again without any substantiation and  simply represents a political slogan.

Sure, I keep you in the belief that Trump did an excellent job in handling Corona. Just believe all your propaganda slogans.

Someone as deluded as you are, will believe anything that glorifies Trump.

It is futile to discuss anything in this thread with a person suffering from insanity.

On 4/22/2022 at 1:16 PM, singalion said:

I called 7heaven a truth distorter and blatant liar because he denies now that Powell was initially nominated as Fed Chair by Donald Trump and because 7heaven is painting here a false picture as if Powell has never been already nominated as a Fed Chair by Trump and pretending as if Biden was the first to nominate Powell to the Fed Chair.

Biden's nomination is on Powell is the continuation of Powell as Fed Chair. It is simply a re-appointment.

Biden's re-appointment as Fed Chair is in a good tradition as changes in the US presidency should not impact the Federal Reserve.

Also 7heaven has been denying the fact that the Federal Reserve Board of Governors has 3 vacancies and the rule that a Chair must have a full 4 year term, which Brainard does not have as her term expires in Jan.

=> This left Biden with either to re-appoint Powell or Waller.

Waller is an exponent "dove" favouring low interest rates and expansionary monetary policy.

Substantiation:

Waller is known to be a monetary policy "dove", favoring expansionary policy and low interest rates.[18] He has worked closely with the St. Louis Federal Reserve bank's president, James B. Bullard, who was a vocal supporter of lower interest rates in 2019.

Such views disqualify the candidate at current times, when inflation is at a peak.

So what choices did Biden have for the Fed Chair???

This is a result of the blockage of the Republicans in the Senate to approve the Fed Reserve nominees who since December 2021 rejected to put the nominations to fill the 3 vacancies on the Senate's agenda.

7heaven should stop painting a picture here as if Powell was not initially nominated by Trump to the Fed Chair.

It is also a fact that Powell is currently a mere nominee for the Fed Chair as his term as Chair has expired on 5 Feb 2022 and his nomination has not been approved so far by the Senate. Powell is currently just an acting Fed Chair.

In that sense Powell is still a nominee for the Chair.

7heaven denied these facts and pretended as if Powell was already nominated and approved as Fed Chair.

I had all reasons to call 7heaven a blatant liar and truth distorter.

Substantiation:

March 21, 2022 | Part Of Acting Fed. Reserve Chair & Others' Remarks at Economic Conference

Acting Fed. Reserve Chair & Others' Remarks at Economic Conference,

Acting Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell spoke about inflation, the job market, and the post-pandemic economic recovery during remarks delivered at a conference hosted by the National Association for Business Economics (NABE).

As usual, Singalion likes to falsely attribute things to others when others did not even remotely said those things. 

Nowhere have I said or tried to paint a false picture “as if Powell has never been already nominated as a Fed Chair by Trump and pretending as if Biden was the first to nominate Powell to the Fed Chair.” 

The only false picture painted is the one painted by Singalion in his own world then falsely attribute to others just so to call others a liar and truth distorter. 

When Powell term is up, Biden being the president has the power to reappoint him or not. So it is responsibility for the re-appointment of Powell. Furthermore, Biden’s fellow Democrats has the majority in the Senate and the approval of Biden’s nominee by Senate would have been easy. Thus, if FED does not perform, ordinary people have to hold Biden and Democrat Senators accountable. 

Singalion is trying to divert attention that just because it was initially appointed by a different President, Biden somehow cannot appoint someone else. 

On 4/22/2022 at 2:43 PM, singalion said:

Exact same repetitions of already posted content by 7heaven with no novel item.

There is no requirement to respond to the posts as I am not going to further entertain the excessive and obsessive repetitions of false statements by 7heaven.

7heaven is once again driven by an impulse to repeat exact same content due to his mental insanity and mental deranged denial of facts.

We let 7heaven in the belief of his claims as it is futile to argue with a person suffering from mental derangement.

Exact same repeated denials that FED comes under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose chief if the president, now is Biden. 

Next, It is common sense ordinary people look to the President to provide them with affordable prices of everyday items. Biden himself is aware of his responsibilities on this and he admitted as much in his March 2022 State of Union speech: 

On 4/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, 7heaven said:

As usual, Singalion likes to falsely attribute things to others when others did not even remotely said those things. 

Nowhere have I said or tried to paint a false picture “as if Powell has never been already nominated as a Fed Chair by Trump and pretending as if Biden was the first to nominate Powell to the Fed Chair.” 

The only false picture painted is the one painted by Singalion in his own world then falsely attribute to others just so to call others a liar and truth distorter. 

When Powell term is up, Biden being the president has the power to reappoint him or not. So it is responsibility for the re-appointment of Powell. Furthermore, Biden’s fellow Democrats has the majority in the Senate and the approval of Biden’s nominee by Senate would have been easy. Thus, if FED does not perform, ordinary people have to hold Biden and Democrat Senators accountable. 

Singalion is trying to divert attention that just because it was initially appointed by a different President, Biden somehow cannot appoint someone else. 

You are always using the same strategy to come out with something the last minute when you have no other choice because you would stand here as a total nerd.

In all you previous posts you painted a picture that Biden was the only one who nominated Powell to the Fed Chair.

Second you have omitted to point to the situation of the Fed Board of Governors situation of having 3 out of 7 board member seats vacant.

Why should people hold Biden accountable for the decisions of the Federal Reserve is such decisions are taking independent and without any government intervention or control?

This is just plain absurd.

And again you are ignoring that Biden does not have any much options for the Fed Chair nomination.

He can't take Brainard as her remaining term falls short of one month and Biden would surely not take Waller who is promoting low interest rates and expansionary monetary policy.

Substantiation:

Waller is known to be a monetary policy "dove", favoring expansionary policy and low interest rates.[18] He has worked closely with the St. Louis Federal Reserve bank's president, James B. Bullard, who was a vocal supporter of lower interest rates in 2019.

Such views disqualify the candidate at current times, when inflation is at a peak.

As usual your post doesn't make much sense.

You are also denying the fact that the Republican Senators have hindered to fill the 3 vacant positions at the Fed Board of Governor since December 2021 as they disallowed to put the hearings onto the agenda of the Senate.

Tell us who Biden should have chosen as Fed Chair???

Edited by singalion

On 4/22/2022 at 3:06 PM, 7heaven said:

Exact same repeated denials that FED comes under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose chief if the president, now is Biden. 

Next, It is common sense ordinary people look to the President to provide them with affordable prices of everyday items. Biden himself is aware of his responsibilities on this and he admitted as much in his March 2022 State of Union speech: 

Your excessive repetitions are insane. Should be hitting 100th repetition of same content.

Repeated false claim. The US constitution has assigned the task to guarantee stable prices to the Federal Reserve.

Can you reply to all BW readers whether the US administration or any government agency controls the monetary policy taken by the Federal Reserve?

Do the decisions taken by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors require the prior approval of the US President or any of the US administration? 

Please respond!

Edited by singalion

On 4/22/2022 at 3:06 PM, 7heaven said:

FED comes under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose chief if the president, now is Biden. 

You can repeat your false claim and misleading statements pretending that the US president or any other government agency of the US has control over the Federal Reserve.

Considering your state of mental insanity I permit you to believe that this is true in your totally deluded state.

We other people here at BW just go by the true facts.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:49 PM, 7heaven said:

Substantiation or evidence lacking to support these claims.

We can just ignore this post.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:45 PM, singalion said:

I conveniently ignore posts from Guest trolls in particular if those Guests have been identified by the Moderators as trolls.

What sane person would take such Guest posts serious???

There could be different people using same Guest Guest names. To suggest they are the same person shows lack of critical analytical skills. 

Many of the posts by Guest Guest show they understand how the inflation situation is getting out of hand and other issues that are happening under Biden administration. 

On 4/22/2022 at 2:52 PM, singalion said:

There is no grain of logic in your post.

The post demonstrates clearly you own inconsistency in reasoning.

On one hand you blame unjustified Biden for high fuel prices in the US on the other hand you blame Biden for taking measures to get fuel prices down (e.g releasing oil from the national oil reserves), then again you blame Biden for having cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline which is one the worst in sustainability and not considering the impact of climate change but blame Biden for not taking action or considering climate change.

I could also ask again, should Biden dump the oil reserves into the ocean or let them rot in the reserve tanks indefinitely?

The release of the oil reserves is just a means to lower the oil prices.

Other countries have been doing to same to achieve same goal.

Someone who claims to have common sense would now that the US cannot cut down oil consumption from one day to the next and that this will only be done gradually and had already recognised that the US requires oil for manufacturing, cars etc.

There is simply no consistency in your reasoning and I need to conclude that you have a troubled and confused mind.

It shows the hypocrisy in Biden’s policies that to save his and his party political careers, he is willing to release 100+million barrels of oil to lower pump prices and indirectly prices of other items. But on the other hand, Biden talks about tackling climate change. He has to be consistent and be upfront that climate change cannot be tackled hastily by cutting down oil consumption from one day to the next.

So therefore, Biden should clarify that he cannot deliver on his campaign promise to shut down oil and explain to voters he needs to release large amount of oil to save his political career by lowering oil prices. 

The oil in reserves need not be dumped into ocean as there are ways to ensure they are viable when needed. Oil reserves are meant for emergency such as wars but Biden has no choice but to tap on them to lower oil prices in US because OPEC+ refuse to listen to his pleas to supply more. 

On 4/22/2022 at 6:42 PM, 7heaven said:

There could be different people using same Guest Guest names. To suggest they are the same person shows lack of critical analytical skills. 

Well there could also be Members who hide under Guest posts.

Do you have any evidence that not most of the Guest Guest posts originate from the same person?

There have been also posts that opined that you post under Guest posts at this thread.

I see plenty of similarities on these Guest Guest posts...

That about my analytical skills.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:54 PM, singalion said:

False claim!

Biden did not cause the inflation.

Your post lacks any single substantiation for your claim that Biden caused the inflation.

This is a manipulative propaganda claim not backed by any facts.

As usual your RNC parroted demagoguery.

Biden’s policies (such as but not limited to discouraging oil production in US, cancelling gas pipelines) have caused inflation as this showed from the fact once he took office CPI rose in tandem and it is now as 41-year high. 

Once such inconvenient truths come to light it will be predictably but wrongly dismissed as RNC demagoguery. Lol. 

Guest Guest

On 4/22/2022 at 1:16 PM, singalion said:

I called 7heaven a truth distorter and blatant liar because he denies now that Powell was initially nominated as Fed Chair by Donald Trump and because 7heaven is painting here a false picture as if Powell has never been already nominated as a Fed Chair by Trump and pretending as if Biden was the first to nominate Powell to the Fed Chair.

Did @7heaven deny Powell was initially nominated as Fed Chair by Donald Trump? No.

Yeah, we know this is just another attempted use of your strawman strategy, and you are just trying to make some baseless accusations of some non-existent painted pictures, so that you can divert and distract people away from your embarrassing claims that the POTUS has no tools to battle inflation, even after Biden said of inflation. "That’s why my top priority is getting prices under control." 

LOL! 

On 4/22/2022 at 6:50 PM, 7heaven said:

It shows the hypocrisy in Biden’s policies that to save his and his party political careers, he is willing to release 100+million barrels of oil to lower pump prices and indirectly prices of other items. But on the other hand, Biden talks about tackling climate change. He has to be consistent and be upfront that climate change cannot be tackled hastily by cutting down oil consumption from one day to the next.

So therefore, Biden should clarify that he cannot deliver on his campaign promise to shut down oil and explain to voters he needs to release large amount of oil to save his political career by lowering oil prices. 

The oil in reserves need not be dumped into ocean as there are ways to ensure they are viable when needed. Oil reserves are meant for emergency such as wars but Biden has no choice but to tap on them to lower oil prices in US because OPEC+ refuse to listen to his pleas to supply more. 

Despite your attempt to make your post look logic I fail to see any reasonable argument.

Can you explain what is the difference between releasing oil from the strategic oil reserves and importing oil from foreign countries in terms of climate change???

On 4/22/2022 at 6:55 PM, 7heaven said:

Biden’s policies (such as but not limited to discouraging oil production in US, cancelling gas pipelines) have caused inflation as this showed from the fact once he took office CPI rose in tandem and it is now as 41-year high. 

Once such inconvenient truths come to light it will be predictably but wrongly dismissed as RNC demagoguery. Lol. 

Can you explain to us how a pipeline that would only be fully constructed in 2024 can contribute to inflation in the year 2022?

Please explain us here.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:58 PM, singalion said:

Your claim on Biden comes again without any substantiation and  simply represents a political slogan.

Sure, I keep you in the belief that Trump did an excellent job in handling Corona. Just believe all your propaganda slogans.

Someone as deluded as you are, will believe anything that glorifies Trump.

It is futile to discuss anything in this thread with a person suffering from insanity.

Your repeatedly said it is futile to discuss anything with a person suffering from insanity but yet kept continuously repeat your denials about Biden’s responsibility in controlling inflation and other blunders. 

I don't need to deny anything about Biden's responsibility in controlling inflation because I am fully aware that according to the power distribution and the US constitution US presidents are not in charge of controlling inflation.

It is the Federal Reserve that has been given the task to control inflation since the 1913 Federal Reserve Act and the amendments from 1970 .

What Is the 1913 Federal Reserve Act?

The 1913 Federal Reserve Act is legislation in the United States that created the Federal Reserve System.1 Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act to establish economic stability in the U.S. by introducing a central bank to oversee monetary policy.

Before 1913, financial panics were common occurrences because investors were unsure of the safety of their bank deposits. Private financiers such as J.P. Morgan, who bailed out the government in 1895, often provided lines of credit to provide stability in the financial sector. The 1913 Federal Reserve Act, signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, gave the Fed the ability to print money and policy tools to ensure economic stability.23

The Federal Reserve System created the dual mandate to maximize employment and keep prices stable.4

The primary job of the Federal Reserve is to control inflation while avoiding a recession. It does this with monetary policy. To control inflation, the Fed must use contractionary monetary policy to slow economic growth. The Fed's ideal inflation rate is around 2%—if it's higher than that, demand will drive up prices for goods.1

The Fed can slow this growth by tightening the money supply. That's the total amount of credit allowed into the market. The Fed's actions reduce the liquidity in the financial system, making it becomes more expensive to get loans. It slows economic growth and demand, which puts downward pressure on prices.

Since then the Congress has taken the task to control inflation from the US administration and assigned the Federal Reserve to take on the job to control inflation.

Only people who enjoy to embarrass themselves at BW would post something different to above facts.

Sure it is futile to discuss anything with you 7heaven.

Guess why so many people left this thread.

They all realised that you are just a dumb RNC parrot but lacking intelligence and just trying to gaslight people here with your RNC slogans.

The only blunders I see here in this thread are from you 7heaven!

Edited by singalion

On 4/22/2022 at 3:13 PM, singalion said:

You are always using the same strategy to come out with something the last minute when you have no other choice because you would stand here as a total nerd.

In all you previous posts you painted a picture that Biden was the only one who nominated Powell to the Fed Chair.

Second you have omitted to point to the situation of the Fed Board of Governors situation of having 3 out of 7 board member seats vacant.

Why should people hold Biden accountable for the decisions of the Federal Reserve is such decisions are taking independent and without any government intervention or control?

This is just plain absurd.

And again you are ignoring that Biden does not have any much options for the Fed Chair nomination.

He can't take Brainard as her remaining term falls short of one month and Biden would surely not take Waller who is promoting low interest rates and expansionary monetary policy.

Substantiation:

As usual your post doesn't make much sense.

You are also denying the fact that the Republican Senators have hindered to fill the 3 vacant positions at the Fed Board of Governor since December 2021 as they disallowed to put the hearings onto the agenda of the Senate.

Tell us who Biden should have chosen as Fed Chair???

Ironically you keep repeatedly accuse others of not substantiating things but yet you yourself did not substantiate or provide any evidence that I painted a picture Biden was the only one who appointed Powell. 

What I said is Biden appointed Powell when Biden had the chance to choose someone else. 

Regardless of who Biden has appointed to FED chair, FED still comes under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose is headed by the president, now is Biden. It is common sense Biden should exercise good judgement to appoint competent people to deliver the desired outcome for the ordinary people such as affordable prices for everyday items etc. 

On 4/22/2022 at 3:17 PM, singalion said:

Your excessive repetitions are insane. Should be hitting 100th repetition of same content.

Repeated false claim. The US constitution has assigned the task to guarantee stable prices to the Federal Reserve.

Can you reply to all BW readers whether the US administration or any government agency controls the monetary policy taken by the Federal Reserve?

Do the decisions taken by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors require the prior approval of the US President or any of the US administration? 

Please respond!

Your repeated denial are out of control like prices in US. 

Fed comes under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose is headed by the president, who is Biden. 

Can you please respond to all readers here what does it mean when Biden admitted in his March 2022 State of Union speech that he is going to make his top priority of getting prices under control. 

On 4/22/2022 at 7:55 PM, 7heaven said:

Fed comes under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose is headed by the president, who is Biden. 

Can you please respond to all readers here what does it mean when Biden admitted in his March 2022 State of Union speech that he is going to make his top priority of getting prices under control. 

The fact that the Fed is a Federal US authority is irrelevant as the Fed is autonomous and independent and not submitted to any control by the US president or any US federal government agency.

I responded already in much detail to Biden's speech for the State of the Union.

You ignored my previous questions: Here I ask again:

=>

The fact that you don't intend to respond to the questions indicates that you are aware that this debunks your myths and narratives you try to paint on the Federal Reserve.

Otherwise why should it be difficult to respond to the questions.

I am not going to entertain your insane repetitions and absurd posts on the Federal Reserve.

Your excessive repetitions like a broken record are indicators of your mental insanity.

On 4/22/2022 at 7:44 PM, 7heaven said:

What I said is Biden appointed Powell when Biden had the chance to choose someone else. 

Appoint who?

Brainard did not come with the required rest of term.

Waller ?

Do you think US presidents can nominate any Jack or Sally to the Fed Chair?

You sound like the US president can nominate anyone to the Fed chair.

How about Stevie Wonder or Sandra Bullock?

What you post here doesn't make much sense and simply demonstrates that you only know very little what you are talking about here.

On 4/22/2022 at 7:55 PM, 7heaven said:

Repeating the same items over and over looks a bit desperate to me.

Feel free to repeat it again if you intend to ridicule yourself to the max at BW.

By the way you committed another self goal with this post:

On 4/22/2022 at 2:36 PM, 7heaven said:

My posts stated that Biden released 50millions barrel of oil in 2021. Recently, Biden also is going to release additional 100+million barrels of oil.

Because this show by what means a US president can engage to bring prices down...

Nobody said that US presidents cannot assist in bringing prices down.

However such means are not tools to control inflation and have nothing to do with monetary policy.

Because the task of controlling inflation in the US has been assigned to the Federal Reserve.

But please go ahead and create more inconsistent posts to make yourself end up as the laughing stock of BW.

Guest Guest
On 4/22/2022 at 3:17 PM, singalion said:

Please respond!

If you are not worried about the Federal Reserve Board of Governors getting influenced by the US administration or any government agencies, why are you complaining about Trump pressuring the Feds below?

So, can the Federal Reserve Board of Governors getting influenced by the US President or not? If yes, you proved that the Federal Reserve is not "independent". If not, then why are you complaining about Trump pressuring the Federal Reserve? 

Please respond!

In your haste to demonize Trump, you scored ino your own goal again. Lol! 

On 4/22/2022 at 12:48 PM, singalion said:

Just as an anecdote :

It was Trump who broke the rule on not pressurising the Fed Chair, when he repeatedly slammed the Fed Chair Powell to change his policy. And he was the first one since President Lyndon B Johnson to put pressure on the Fed Chair.

August 21, 2019

Trump heaps pressure on Fed and its chairman Powell to cut rates

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Wednesday continued to pressure the Federal Reserve and the central bank’s chairman to lower interest rates, saying its policies were hampering U.S. growth and reducing the country’s ability to compete economically.

“Doing great with China and other Trade Deals. The only problem we have is Jay Powell and the Fed. He’s like a golfer who can’t putt, has no touch. Big U.S. growth if he does the right thing, BIG CUT - but don’t count on him!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The comments by Trump, who has repeatedly criticized the Federal Reserve’s policies, come as he seeks to downplay worries that a trade war between the United States and China could weigh on the U.S. economy and trigger a possible recession before the November 2020 presidential election.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-trump-idUSKCN1VB1I2

March 12, 2020

Trump tried to pressure Fed Chair Powell on coronavirus response: Washington PostReuters Staff

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - President Donald Trump this week tried to get Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to push Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell to do more to boost the economy and stem the stock market’s decline, the Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

The president’s latest attempt to get the U.S. central bank to do his bidding came during what the Post described as an “explosive tirade” at a Monday meeting in the Oval Office, citing three unnamed White House officials and one unnamed senior Republican.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-trump-idUSKBN20Z02O

Why is Trump attacking the Federal Reserve?

August 27, 2019

President Trump tweeted on Friday that Jerome H. Powell, chair of the Federal Reserve, might be a bigger enemy of the United States than China’s president because the Fed has refused Trump’s demand to lower interest rates significantly. The president said that the high cost of borrowing hurts the U.S. economy.

Trump is the first since President Lyndon B. Johnson in the mid-1960s to run an aggressive, year-long campaign to demonize his hand-selected central banker.

On 4/22/2022 at 3:22 PM, singalion said:

You can repeat your false claim and misleading statements pretending that the US president or any other government agency of the US has control over the Federal Reserve.

Considering your state of mental insanity I permit you to believe that this is true in your totally deluded state.

We other people here at BW just go by the true facts.

You can repeat your own version of reality pretending that the FED does not come under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose head is the president, who is Biden.

Considering you keep regurgitating things from your own world here, we have no choice but to permit you because there are no other options. People here will continue to contradict your own world facts with actual truths. 

On 4/22/2022 at 3:27 PM, singalion said:

Substantiation or evidence lacking to support these claims.

We can just ignore this post.

You can ignore this post because it provide inconvenient truths. The rest will take note and not allow nefarious sources written by unknown authors with questionable motives to pander their version of facts. 

On 4/22/2022 at 6:54 PM, singalion said:

Well there could also be Members who hide under Guest posts.

Do you have any evidence that not most of the Guest Guest posts originate from the same person?

There have been also posts that opined that you post under Guest posts at this thread.

I see plenty of similarities on these Guest Guest posts...

That about my analytical skills.

Do you have evidence to show the persons behind Guest Guest posts originate from the same person? 

There have been posts that opined that many different persons use guest nicks to contradict you here. 

I see plenty of different people who cannot stand doing nothing by allowing you to pander your own version of facts and narratives here. 

On 4/22/2022 at 6:57 PM, singalion said:

Despite your attempt to make your post look logic I fail to see any reasonable argument.

Can you explain what is the difference between releasing oil from the strategic oil reserves and importing oil from foreign countries in terms of climate change???

Your failure to see any reasonable argument does not mean it is not logical. 

Can you explain what is the difference between the type of harmful emissions from using oil reserves in US and oil from foreign countries in terms of climate change? 

On 4/22/2022 at 6:58 PM, singalion said:

Can you explain to us how a pipeline that would only be fully constructed in 2024 can contribute to inflation in the year 2022?

Please explain us here.

Can you explain to us how limiting the number of sources of oil supply don’t contribute to inflation in year 2022? And explain why Biden had to call on opec+ to supply more oil? 

Please explain to us here. 

It is settled and no denial whatsoever that FED comes under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose head is the sitting president, now being Biden. 

Biden is well aware that he as president is responsible for keeping inflation in check. To this end, Biden himself had admitted in his March 2022 State of Union speech that he is going to make keeping prices under control his top priority. 

Fortunately for people in US, Biden is not misled by intellectual lightweights to believe he as President is not responsible for controlling inflations. Whether he will be successful remains to be seen as inflation remains stubbornly high under Biden. 

"One way to fight inflation is to drive down wages and make Americans poorer," he said as he attempted to reframe his domestic agenda. "I have a better plan to fight inflation: lower your costs, not your wages."

Sure it is pointless to talk common sense with Singalion since he remains determined to pander his version of truths and facts here. 

Guess why so many people have left this thread. 

They all realised Singalion is unable to face up to real world truths that are inconvenient to his narrative and beliefs. 

The only blunders I see here are those from Biden administration rightfully pointed out. 

On 4/22/2022 at 8:03 PM, singalion said:

The fact that the Fed is a Federal US authority is irrelevant as the Fed is autonomous and independent and not submitted to any control by the US president or any US federal government agency.

I responded already in much detail to Biden's speech for the State of the Union.

You ignored my previous questions: Here I ask again:

=>

The fact that you don't intend to respond to the questions indicates that you are aware that this debunks your myths and narratives you try to paint on the Federal Reserve.

Otherwise why should it be difficult to respond to the questions.

I am not going to entertain your insane repetitions and absurd posts on the Federal Reserve.

Your excessive repetitions like a broken record are indicators of your mental insanity.

The fact that Biden admitted in his State of Union speech in March 2022 that he is going make it his priority to keep prices under control. Biden did not assign the task of keeping prices under control the priority of Kamala or FED or Pelosi. 

Can you please respond to all here what does it mean when Biden admitted that he is going to make his top priority of getting prices under control? Your previous responses were merely your misinterpretation of what Biden said. Lol.

"I get it," Biden said of inflation. "That’s why my top priority is getting prices under control."

=>

The fact that you don't intend to respond to the question indicates that you are aware that this debunks your myths and narratives you try to make of FED and Biden’s responsibilities.

Otherwise why should it be difficult to respond to the question? 

When you are unable to win an argument you will resort to personal attacks, calling people insane. 

On 4/22/2022 at 8:08 PM, singalion said:

Appoint who?

Brainard did not come with the required rest of term.

Waller ?

Do you think US presidents can nominate any Jack or Sally to the Fed Chair?

You sound like the US president can nominate anyone to the Fed chair.

How about Stevie Wonder or Sandra Bullock?

What you post here doesn't make much sense and simply demonstrates that you only know very little what you are talking about here.

Biden has his army of economy advisers. He should consult them who to appoint. 

Regardless of who Biden appoints, the ordinary people trusts he makes good judgement to appoint the right person to do the job to keep inflation in control and likewise for other federal positions. 

What you post here simply is to distant Biden from being accountable for the many issues in US and certain extent in the world since he took office. 

On 4/22/2022 at 8:14 PM, singalion said:

Feel free to repeat it again if you intend to ridicule yourself to the max at BW.

Because this show by what means a US president can engage to bring prices down...

However such means are not tools to control inflation and have nothing to do with monetary policy.

Because the task of controlling inflation in the US has been assigned to the Federal Reserve.

But please go ahead and create more inconsistent posts to make yourself end up as the laughing stock of BW.

Your just scored your own goal. If bringing down prices is not about controlling inflation, then what is it? 

The task of controlling inflation not unlike task of ensuring safety and security of US citizens and residents are not outsourced to Federal Agencies chiefs, they are responsibilities of Biden, who is now the President. The chiefs of these agencies report to Biden and form the Biden administration. If they screw up, Biden is answerable for them because he is the one who nominates them not the ordinary people. 

Guest Guest
On 4/22/2022 at 11:19 PM, 7heaven said:
On 4/22/2022 at 8:14 PM, singalion said:

Your just scored your own goal. If bringing down prices is not about controlling inflation, then what is it? 

The task of controlling inflation not unlike task of ensuring safety and security of US citizens and residents are not outsourced to Federal Agencies chiefs, they are responsibilities of Biden, who is now the President. The chiefs of these agencies report to Biden and form the Biden administration. If they screw up, Biden is answerable for them because he is the one who nominates them not the ordinary people. 

Hahahaha! Best retort EVER ! I am really here on this thread to see @singalion embarrass himself with his weird logic and gets himself humiliated this way, just like how he managed to humiliate himself on that Israel-Palestine thread last year!  LOL!

Thumbs Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Biden getting confused and completely mixed up with a reporter’s question about Title 42. (He got confused thinking the reporter’s question was on a federal judge ruling to strike out mask mandate on planes.)

Biden was asked if he considers delaying ending Title 42, but responded there is an appeal from his Justice Department? So his Justice Department is going to appeal their boss who is Biden’s decision to end Title42?

Looks like many federal agencies are becoming independent of the President. Lol. 

Guest Guest
On 4/22/2022 at 8:03 PM, singalion said:

The President has every right to amend any laws to modify, restrict or expand any laws in the country. And on July 21, 2010, Barrack Obama and the US administration enacted The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act so that they can go ahead and amend the Federal Reserve Act itself.

Even though Dodd-Frank Act gave the Federal Reserve Board some new authority over some types of institutions, it also removed many of the Board’s regulatory authority, such as its supervisory authority over consumer credit products such as mortgages, car loans, credit/debit cards, etc. Such authority was transferred to the new Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (CFPB).

And in 2018, President Trump also signed into law the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act ("Act"), which amends an array of banking, capital formation, and consumer protection standards, effectively bypassing monetary policy regulatory burden by raising the primary asset threshold for application of enhanced prudential standards from $50 billion to $250 billion in total consolidated assets, so that fewer companies are subject to these standards.

How can such enactments of various Acts to expand or clip the wings of the Federal Reserves by the POTUS and his administration, not be a means to control the monetary policy taken by the Federal Reserves? This is simple common sense.

First, @singalion wants to deny that the President of the United States can influence inflation, even after Biden has claimed that his "my top priority is getting prices under control".

Then @singalion was even stupid enough to claim that " such means (to bring prices down) are not tools to control inflation ". 

And finally, @singalion  question if "whether the US administration or any government agency controls the monetary policy taken by the Federal Reserve", even after multiple US Presidents have already signed off various Acts to influence and control the monetary policies taken by the Federal Reserve in the past!

I am already having such a huge laugh her. @singalion will be making a mockery of himself if he ever goes anywhere onto the global stage to argue his case to anyone.  LOL!

Having so many hands to make thumbs up may also facilitate eating the popcorn while following this match of political one-upmanship  here on infinite rounds. 

giphy.gif.fa9e7ba4041be3bad58053cdeb64dbf8.gif

Edited by Steve5380

On 4/22/2022 at 10:21 PM, 7heaven said:

You can repeat your own version of reality pretending that the FED does not come under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose head is the president, who is Biden.

Considering you keep regurgitating things from your own world here, we have no choice but to permit you because there are no other options. People here will continue to contradict your own world facts with actual truths. 

On 4/22/2022 at 10:24 PM, 7heaven said:

You can ignore this post because it provide inconvenient truths. The rest will take note and not allow nefarious sources written by unknown authors with questionable motives to pander their version of facts. 

On 4/22/2022 at 10:27 PM, 7heaven said:

Do you have evidence to show the persons behind Guest Guest posts originate from the same person? 

There have been posts that opined that many different persons use guest nicks to contradict you here. 

I see plenty of different people who cannot stand doing nothing by allowing you to pander your own version of facts and narratives here. 

On 4/22/2022 at 10:30 PM, 7heaven said:

Your failure to see any reasonable argument does not mean it is not logical. 

Can you explain what is the difference between the type of harmful emissions from using oil reserves in US and oil from foreign countries in terms of climate change? 

On 4/22/2022 at 10:32 PM, 7heaven said:

Can you explain to us how limiting the number of sources of oil supply don’t contribute to inflation in year 2022? And explain why Biden had to call on opec+ to supply more oil? 

Please explain to us here. 

On 4/22/2022 at 10:41 PM, 7heaven said:

It is settled and no denial whatsoever that FED comes under the jurisdiction of Federal Government of US whose head is the sitting president, now being Biden. 

Biden is well aware that he as president is responsible for keeping inflation in check. To this end, Biden himself had admitted in his March 2022 State of Union speech that he is going to make keeping prices under control his top priority. 

Fortunately for people in US, Biden is not misled by intellectual lightweights to believe he as President is not responsible for controlling inflations. Whether he will be successful remains to be seen as inflation remains stubbornly high under Biden. 

"One way to fight inflation is to drive down wages and make Americans poorer," he said as he attempted to reframe his domestic agenda. "I have a better plan to fight inflation: lower your costs, not your wages."

On 4/22/2022 at 10:58 PM, 7heaven said:

The fact that Biden admitted in his State of Union speech in March 2022 that he is going make it his priority to keep prices under control. Biden did not assign the task of keeping prices under control the priority of Kamala or FED or Pelosi. 

Can you please respond to all here what does it mean when Biden admitted that he is going to make his top priority of getting prices under control? Your previous responses were merely your misinterpretation of what Biden said. Lol.

"I get it," Biden said of inflation. "That’s why my top priority is getting prices under control."

=>

The fact that you don't intend to respond to the question indicates that you are aware that this debunks your myths and narratives you try to make of FED and Biden’s responsibilities.

Otherwise why should it be difficult to respond to the question? 

When you are unable to win an argument you will resort to personal attacks, calling people insane. 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:08 PM, 7heaven said:

Biden has his army of economy advisers. He should consult them who to appoint. 

Regardless of who Biden appoints, the ordinary people trusts he makes good judgement to appoint the right person to do the job to keep inflation in control and likewise for other federal positions. 

What you post here simply is to distant Biden from being accountable for the many issues in US and certain extent in the world since he took office. 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:19 PM, 7heaven said:

There is not much worth to spend time in rebutting or debunking all these false claims of 7heaven.

7heaven simply attempts to gaslight BW readers to believe something what he names truth or facts or invents to be the truth, but what contradicts the common and known facts and what does not stand with reality.

Just note that his claims are completely left unsubstantiated and contain no evidence to support his point. It are just claims but not any facts.

Let us keep 7heaven in the believe what he claims here is correct and the truth because it is futile to discuss anything with a person that demonstrates through his traits that he is lead by an insane impulse and who has a troubled mind, suffers a mental derangement of repeating the same like a broken record and lives due to his mental insanity in his own imagined reality.

I wish 7heaven , if possible, a recovery.

Edited by singalion

On 4/23/2022 at 11:16 AM, singalion said:

There is not much worth to spend time in rebutting or debunking all these false claims of 7heaven.

7heaven simply attempts to gaslight BW readers to believe something what he names truth or facts or invents to be the truth, but what contradicts the common and known facts and what does not stand with reality.

Just note that his claims are completely left unsubstantiated and contain no evidence to support his point. It are just claims but not any facts.

Let us keep 7heaven in the believe what he claims here is correct and the truth because it is futile to discuss anything with a person that demonstrates through his traits that he is lead by an insane impulse and who has a troubled mind, suffers a mental derangement of repeating the same like a broken record and lives due to his mental insanity in his own imagined reality.

I wish 7heaven , if possible, a recovery.

In Singalion’s own alternate world the real world truths and facts are considered by him and him only as false claims.

Despite providing multiple evidence as substantiation, Singalion chooses to repeatedly ignore them as they clearly provided truths inconvenient and contradicted his narratives. 

When Singalion is unable to convince anyone to believe his alternate world of truths, he will resort to personal attacks calling people insane. 

It is not difficult for readers here to see how desperate Singalion is to attempt to pander his own truths here as he is very much alone. Nobody with an iota of intelligence will believe him much less support him here. 

Edited by 7heaven
alone

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter