Happy Birthday Singapore

All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

On 6/23/2022 at 1:40 AM, singalion said:

What logic is that?

When both past recall actions against Gascon failed due to too low participation, then it shows the opposite, namely that the electors want Gascon to remain. 

None of the recalls managed to reached the threshold to hold a recall!

Get the facts please. 

The 2nd recall action is still ongoing. 

In other area, San Francisco Democrat District Attorney Chesa Boudin was successfully recalled and kicked out for his soft on crime approach. 

This shows the ordinary folks are rejecting biden’s Democrats policies and they cannot wait to get rid of them. 

Stay with reality please. 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:49 PM, 7heaven said:

Singalion, where is your solid evidence

a) that the teacher did not ask the underage kid to go to the drag show, 

b) that there was no convicted pedophile in the drag show,

c) that the underaged kid had lied to his father?

As long you don't present rock solid evidence, it is totally futile to engage in any discussion on this. 

Same it is absurd to not question why the Biden administration is not looking into this?

Why should I evidence something when I didn't claim anything on that teacher?

You are the 7heaven who claims parts on this teacher without providing any single piece of solid evidence. 

If you can't present the evidence, then don't claim and further don't blackmail a potential innocent person. 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:53 PM, 7heaven said:

Your repeated desperate attempts to suggest Biden as president does not bear responsibility for ensuring underaged kids are not exposed to inappropriate by activist teachers are obviously lame and unmerited. 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:55 PM, 7heaven said:

Again I caught you falling back to your usual post filling attempts when you have failed to rebut an argument you clearly lost. 

It is clear Biden administration is not investigating how prevalent schools are allowing their teachers to teach sensitive and inappropriate contents to underaged kids. 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:59 PM, 7heaven said:

It seems like you cannot appreciate the fact that Biden as president has his education secretary, law enforcement agencies to investigate any wild spread miseducation going on around the country. 

This specific powers of the individual US states, distinct from the Federal Government is a standard response of yours which lack substantiation. 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:01 PM, 7heaven said:

Biden administration has the Education department to investigate how prevalent schools and Teachers are allowing inappropriate contents taught to underaged kids. 

If you lack the ability to accept it, we can understand. Lol. 

What is the link of the US president with some allegations made against a teacher in Texas. 

The allegation is not a federal crime, so why should any US president waste his time for something he's not in charge of?

Your point is deranged. 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:20 PM, 7heaven said:

The 2nd recall action is still ongoing. 

In other area, San Francisco Democrat District Attorney Chesa Boudin was successfully recalled and kicked out for his soft on crime approach. 

This shows the ordinary folks are rejecting biden’s Democrats policies and they cannot wait to get rid of them. 

Stay with reality please. 

No the current is the 3rd recall attempt initiated by the former competing person for the DA post since 2019. 2 attempts already failed due to lack of minimum participation by the electorate...

On 6/24/2022 at 10:56 PM, 7heaven said:

Fact is you cannot accept the rock solid evidence provided by the father himself who provided his testimony and other video evidence. Nobody needs to take your blatant denial seriously. 

What evidence? The video did not present any evidence but only mere hearsay from a father. 

Nobody so far ascertained whether what the father claims has any validity at all. 

Evidence is based on facts and not just some claims. 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:55 PM, 7heaven said:

Again I caught you falling back to your usual post filling attempts when you have failed to rebut an argument you clearly lost. 

It is clear Biden administration is not investigating how prevalent schools are allowing their teachers to teach sensitive and inappropriate contents to underaged kids. 

your excessive repetitions of same content 7heaven display a deranged state of insanity. 

This is already an obvious fact!

Guest Guest

It's now official! 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-supreme-court-overturns-abortion-rights-landmark-2022-06-24/

U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade abortion landmark

.The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday took the dramatic step of overturning the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling that recognized a woman's constitutional right to an abortion and legalized it nationwide, handing a momentous victory to Republicans and religious conservatives who want to limit or ban the procedure.

On 6/24/2022 at 11:17 PM, 7heaven said:

If the recall was not justified, why were there thousands voting for recalling Gascon? 

But why then did both previous recall actions fail due to lack of quorum, which is 10 % of voters to participate???

What does it say if less than 10% of voters participate in a recall???

Please explain to B W readers. 

Voters did not bother about the recall attempts! 

That's what it says!

Guest Guest
On 6/24/2022 at 6:12 PM, singalion said:

Sounds more like unknowledgeable blabber to me that surely doesn't answer questions. 

With 1000 of abortions and different laws implemented in certain US states, there have always been cases on abortion to end up at the Supreme Court. Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization is just one of these cases. 

To me it is quite flawed to say 50 years , there is a constitutional right on abortion and then just because the Supreme Court has a different majority to take the right away. 

That seems quite arbitrary. 

However, it confirms my point of view that "finality" in the US judicial system is "fluent", and that a true concept of finality of judgments doesn't exist. 

Such extreme shifts do not serve to make the Supreme Court, their judges and their decisions appear persuasive. 

You are strange. Just because the majority of the Supreme Court decide to strike down Roe v Wade makes it arbitrary? It is also arbitrary when the then majority decided on Roe v Wade 50years ago and such decisions do not appear persuasive. 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:12 PM, 7heaven said:

No lie but your blatant inability to accept the truth and what I had posted. You simply did not like the inconvenient fact about how Biden administration is failing parents and students.

It has been wildly reported that Biden’s Attorney General (AG) had wanted to investigate parents as if they are domestic terrorists that is why the senators had to grilled the AG on why this was necessary. 

Sure you blatantly lied and distorted the truth as evidenced in my post. 

Garland never intended to investigate parents as if they were domestic terrorists at all. 

This is a blatant distortion of the truth. 

Edited by singalion

On 6/24/2022 at 11:05 PM, 7heaven said:

The point you made is laughable and illogical. You claimed Brett Kavanaugh committed sexual offences but yet there was no impeachment, no criminal trial and no conviction. Biden is the president now and why isn’t he directing his Attorney General to investigate these unproven allegations against Kavanaugh? Biden’s Democrats control the House and Senate now, why aren’t these Democrats doing anything? Why isn’t Democrats Senate Judicial Committee doing anything about those allegations?

Again one of your simplifications. If impeaching Supreme Court judges is so simple as you say, why didn't Trump impeach the more liberal ones during his term?

Your post is just another example how you intend to paint misleading falsehoods on the impeachment procedure of judges. 

Guest Guest

On 6/25/2022 at 12:36 AM, singalion said:

Garland never intended to investigate parents as if they were domestic terrorists at all. 

OH! So now, you DO know that Garland had intended to investigate parents? But yet, just two days ago, you were denying that Garland did not had the FBI "to investigate"?? You seem also to have severe memory lapses, what you posted yourself just two days ago that now contradicts your claims in this post..  

More evidence of your mental challenges. 

On 6/23/2022 at 1:27 AM, singalion said:

blatant lie. 

Where in this article is any evidence that Garland instructed the FBI "to investigate"?

Do you think BW readers can't read for themselves? 

You seem also to have severe memory lapses, what you posted yourself just 4 weeks ago that now  contradicts your claims in this post..  

More evidence of your mental challenges. 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:32 AM, Guest Guest said:

U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade abortion landmark

More Americans are "Pro Choice" than the fake "Pro Life".   And they will now think it twice before electing another Republican for president.

Guest Guest
On 6/25/2022 at 3:30 AM, Steve5380 said:

More Americans are "Pro Choice" than the fake "Pro Life".   And they will now think it twice before electing another Republican for president.

Errrr.... excuse me? In case you aren't aware, this happened under the watch of a Democrat president - Senile Biden.

On 6/25/2022 at 12:14 AM, singalion said:

Why should I evidence something when I didn't claim anything on that teacher?

You are the 7heaven who claims parts on this teacher without providing any single piece of solid evidence. 

If you can't present the evidence, then don't claim and further don't blackmail a potential innocent person. 

Why should I evidence anything else when the father of the underaged son had provided his testimony and other evidence he collected that the teacher brought his son to the drag show.

You Singalion is the one who claims the father did not provide evidence. 

If you cannot contradict the father’s evidence beyond plain denial then don’t treat that there is no evidence. 

On 6/25/2022 at 12:18 AM, singalion said:

What is the link of the US president with some allegations made against a teacher in Texas. 

The allegation is not a federal crime, so why should any US president waste his time for something he's not in charge of?

Your point is deranged. 

How is the US president not responsible for ensuring underaged kids across US are not exposed to inappropriate contents and activities taught by schools? 

Your denial of such responsibilities of US president is deranged. 

On 6/25/2022 at 12:20 AM, singalion said:

No the current is the 3rd recall attempt initiated by the former competing person for the DA post since 2019. 2 attempts already failed due to lack of minimum participation by the electorate...

Democrat District Attorney George Gascon was only elected in Nov 2020 and had faced only 2 recalls (deadline of  26 Oct 2021 and 6 July 2022 to get enough signatures) since then. The 2nd recall effort is still ongoing as the deadline is 6 July 2022?

Can you provide the dates of the 3 recalls since you said there were 3? 

On 6/25/2022 at 12:23 AM, singalion said:

What evidence? The video did not present any evidence but only mere hearsay from a father. 

Nobody so far ascertained whether what the father claims has any validity at all. 

Evidence is based on facts and not just some claims. 

The father’s video and testimony is evidence. Just because you don’t like such evidence does not mean it is “hearsay”. 

Biden administration did not instruct law enforcement authorities to examine the evidence and so nobody knows how extensive schools and teachers are exposing children to inappropriate materials. 

Fortunately the Texas administration has instructed its education department to investigate. 

Evidence has to be examined and not dismissed just because it does not suit one’s narrative. 

On 6/25/2022 at 12:29 AM, singalion said:

your excessive repetitions of same content 7heaven display a deranged state of insanity. 

This is already an obvious fact!

Your excessive propensity to post posts filler and engage in personal attack such as this ^ show you cannot accept your inability to refute a point that contradict your point. 

On 6/25/2022 at 12:33 AM, singalion said:

But why then did both previous recall actions fail due to lack of quorum, which is 10 % of voters to participate???

What does it say if less than 10% of voters participate in a recall???

Please explain to B W readers. 

Voters did not bother about the recall attempts! 

That's what it says!

The 2nd recall effort is still ongoing and has not yet concluded. 

Please explain why of all District Attorneys, why was Democrat DA George Gascon subjected to 2 recalls in a short span of less than 2 years since he took office in Nov2020? 

Ordinary people are fed up with Gascon soft on crime approach. 

That’s what it says! 

On 6/25/2022 at 12:36 AM, singalion said:

You just falsely accused people of distorting the truth when in fact Biden’s Attorney General’s memo suggested if parents showed up at school boards meetings, they may be investigated by FBIs as if they were domestic terrorists. 

Let everyone have a listen on this: 

On 6/25/2022 at 12:40 AM, singalion said:

Again one of your simplifications. If impeaching Supreme Court judges is so simple as you say, why didn't Trump impeach the more liberal ones during his term?

Your post is just another example how you intend to paint misleading falsehoods on the impeachment procedure of judges. 

It was you who claimed that US Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh committed sexual offences. Why then isn’t Biden and his fellow Democrats commencing impeachment proceedings against him and then have him prosecuted if he did commit those offences you claim he did?

There was no offences claimed by anyone committed by the liberal justices. Why then should Trump and Republicans impeach them? 

Your post is just another example of your usual distraction tactic to bring in Trump. In fact your claim that a sitting US Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh had committed sexual offences is very serious and defamatory when Kavanaugh has not been impeached, much less prosecuted and convicted of offences you claim he did commit. 

Edited by 7heaven
I

On 6/24/2022 at 2:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

Errrr.... excuse me? In case you aren't aware, this happened under the watch of a Democrat president - Senile Biden.

No, I don't excuse you.  You wrote a falsity and you are absolutely wrong.

In the US,  the Supreme Court does not operate "under the watch" of any president.  This is called "Separation of Powers".

And the judges who overturned Roe vs. Wade are ALL  Republicans.

So Roe vs. Wade has been overturned BY REPUBLICANS.  Period!

Guest Guest

On 6/25/2022 at 5:55 AM, Steve5380 said:

In the US,  the Supreme Court does not operate "under the watch" of any president.  This is called "Separation of Powers".

But yet, just three hours before you wrote the post above, you claimed that the decision of the Supreme Court has been, in some ways, influenced by a Republican president in your post below! 

On 6/25/2022 at 3:30 AM, Steve5380 said:

So, who wrote a falsity and who is absolutely wrong now? 

Guest Wahahahahha

Which means now women  have lost their freedom to have sex with any men.  Republican is fundamentalist freak. ....wahahaha.

I watched yesterday the fifth hearing of the Jan 6 Commission.  What an excellent, strong, powerful work of this commission!   As usual, they started late, at around 37:00 in the video below.

I was already thinking about the serious revelations in the previous hearings.  How this person, allegedly "the most powerful man in the world" broke down so  dramatically in his crushing loss to his rival Biden. In the tragedy of his defeat his true nature surged from the sewer of his being and revealed that he was the worst scum in the world, unbelievable that he could be entrusted to the position he was in.  Poor son of a bitch and miserable LOSER, he latched onto the Georgia secretary of state Raffensperger to see if he could reverse his loss in this state. He asked if he could "find" about 11,000 votes for him to match and surpass the number of votes for winner Biden. He pleaded, he BEGGED for the fake votes like his life depended on them. I'm sure that he would have let himself be fucked for this votes ( and perhaps for much less ).

He spiritually went on his knees, on his four paws, and would have kissed the feet of Raffensperger for the votes. He went so low that he ceased to be a human and became a putrid mass of bones and flesh full of worms, spiritually devoured by his enormous pride and enormous fear of being seen as a loser. He became a pile of fecal matter with some orange hairs on top. I cannot but feel sorry for his former staff, because I would have stayed at least 10 meters from that pile of dung. And I would like to know what deodorant, air freshner they used in the White House to counter his stunk.

And so, the fifth day of hearings went by.  I was impressed by the integrity of the three officers of the Department of Justice who testified, even with them being Republicans.  It confirmed my idea that there are also honest Republicans, although they are only a small minority.  And from their recollections and the evidence presented by the committee, it was painful to see how low this son of a bitch had fallen, how desperate he became as the deadline of Jan 6 approached, desperate to find ANYTHING that could avoid his shameful defeat, no matter how low and abject that "anything" was.

As an extra, in this fifth day the committee presented evidence of the five people who desperately asked Trump for a PARDON before he left office.  This shows so clearly what a piece of scum these people are,  and hopefully some of this will help to put them behind bars.

On 6/24/2022 at 7:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

But yet, just three hours before you wrote the post above, you claimed that the decision of the Supreme Court has been, in some ways, influenced by a Republican president in your post below! 

So, who wrote a falsity and who is absolutely wrong now? 

When will you be able to write something that makes sense?  

NO, I didn't write that the decision of the Supreme Court was influenced by any president.  They make their own judgments.   But it is A PRESIDENT who nominates the candidates for the court when there is a vacancy, and it was the abominable Trump who put in there THREE filthy Republican judges.   So the court now has a Republican majority.

And so the Republican (GOP) majority in the Supreme Court now makes judgments that are purely IDEOLOGICAL and have nothing to do with JUSTICE.

On 6/25/2022 at 8:39 AM, Steve5380 said:

it was the abominable Trump who put in there THREE filthy Republican judges.

So Biden was abominable when as President of the Senate he railroaded through the nomination of Justice Clarence Thomas when it came to his disgraceful Senate confirmation hearing. Biden later admitted he was wrong! And now one of the most rabid conservative right-wingers has been sitting on the Court for more than 30 years.

Beware! Justice Thomas has stated that little is now sacred in the USA and that gay marriage could be next on the list. The Evangelicals and ultra-conservative right would love to see that struck down.

Guest Guest
On 6/25/2022 at 9:39 AM, Steve5380 said:

When will you be able to write something that makes sense?  

NO, I didn't write that the decision of the Supreme Court was influenced by any president.  They make their own judgments.   But it is A PRESIDENT who nominates the candidates for the court when there is a vacancy, and it was the abominable Trump who put in there THREE filthy Republican judges.   So the court now has a Republican majority.

And so the Republican (GOP) majority in the Supreme Court now makes judgments that are purely IDEOLOGICAL and have nothing to do with JUSTICE.

You are the one who is not making any sense. 

If "it is A PRESIDENT who nominates the candidates for the court when there is a vacancy, and it was the abominable Trump who put in there THREE filthy Republican judges", that just means, again, that the decision of the Supreme Court has been, in some ways, influenced by a president??

So much for your ""Separation of Powers" which you posted below. Hahaha! 

So, who wrote more falsities and who is even more absolutely wrong than before now? 

All the past posts from 7heaven represent mere repetitions of earlier posted content without any novel factor nor any conclusive substantiation or relevant evidence.

I already responded in full detail to those posts in my various previous posts and corrected the attempts of truth distortion and blatant lies of 7heaven. 

There is no requirement to address the same lies and truth distortions of 7heaven once again. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:02 AM, 7heaven said:

Why should I evidence anything else when the father of the underaged son had provided his testimony and other evidence he collected that the teacher brought his son to the drag show.

You Singalion is the one who claims the father did not provide evidence. 

If you cannot contradict the father’s evidence beyond plain denial then don’t treat that there is no evidence. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:03 AM, 7heaven said:

How is the US president not responsible for ensuring underaged kids across US are not exposed to inappropriate contents and activities taught by schools? 

Your denial of such responsibilities of US president is deranged. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:16 AM, 7heaven said:

Democrat District Attorney George Gascon was only elected in Nov 2020 and had faced only 2 recalls (deadline of  26 Oct 2021 and 6 July 2022 to get enough signatures) since then. The 2nd recall effort is still ongoing as the deadline is 6 July 2022?

Can you provide the dates of the 3 recalls since you said there were 3? 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:20 AM, 7heaven said:

The father’s video and testimony is evidence. Just because you don’t like such evidence does not mean it is “hearsay”. 

Biden administration did not instruct law enforcement authorities to examine the evidence and so nobody knows how extensive schools and teachers are exposing children to inappropriate materials. 

Fortunately the Texas administration has instructed its education department to investigate. 

Evidence has to be examined and not dismissed just because it does not suit one’s narrative. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:22 AM, 7heaven said:

Your excessive propensity to post posts filler and engage in personal attack such as this ^ show you cannot accept your inability to refute a point that contradict your point. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:25 AM, 7heaven said:

Please explain why of all District Attorneys, why was Democrat DA George Gascon subjected to 2 recalls in a short span of less than 2 years since he took office in Nov2020? 

That’s what it says! 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:34 AM, 7heaven said:

You just falsely accused people of distorting the truth when in fact Biden’s Attorney General’s memo suggested if parents showed up at school boards meetings, they may be investigated by FBIs as if they were domestic terrorists. 

Let everyone have a listen on this: 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:49 AM, 7heaven said:

It was you who claimed that US Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh committed sexual offences. Why then isn’t Biden and his fellow Democrats commencing impeachment proceedings against him and then have him prosecuted if he did commit those offences you claim he did?

There was no offences claimed by anyone committed by the liberal justices. Why then should Trump and Republicans impeach them? 

Your post is just another example of your usual distraction tactic to bring in Trump. In fact your claim that a sitting US Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh had committed sexual offences is very serious and defamatory when Kavanaugh has not been impeached, much less prosecuted and convicted of offences you claim he did commit. 

All the past posts from 7heaven represent mere repetitions of earlier posted content without any novel factor nor any conclusive substantiation or relevant evidence.  

I already responded in full detail to those posts in my various previous posts and corrected the attempts of truth distortion and blatant lies of 7heaven. 

There is no requirement to address the same lies and truth distortions of 7heaven once again. 

Those interested, please refer to my earlier posts within this thread on same topics for the true facts. 

Facts on LA district attorney Gascon:

Proponents of the second recall had until October 27, 2021, to collect at least 579,000 valid signatures, or 10 percent of Los Angeles County voters. The recall effort came up short of gathering the necessary number of signatures and the organizers canceled their recall effort in September 2021 in order to reorganize and attempt another recall campaign.

Subsequently, a third attempt to recall the District Attorney began.

Fact is, the latest recall action is the 4th attempt since May 2021!

Above also evidences that all past recall attempts failed due to lack of participation of the electors/voters, which means it never came to any recall voting at all. 

7heavens claim that the voters in the LA district opposed Gascon's stance or attitude towards crime has been debunked as a lie and myth. 

The recall initiator didn't even gather the minimum amount of voters to enable a recall action. 

These are the true facts!

On 6/25/2022 at 5:25 AM, 7heaven said:

That’s what it says! 

7heaven, where is actually the recall action for the Texan District Attorney of Uvalde and the recall of Governor Abbott (all Republicans) for the Uvalde disaster???

Guest Fulwar

Don’t you love democracy? Freedom of speech allows any views and ideas to be challenged. Nothing is sacred. USA is an incredible country. Trump would not be jailed no matter what you believe. This is the beauty of democracy and free speech.

Trump will not go to jail if same as for Mafia bosses, the prosecution cannot create any direct link to establish his guilt. This for Trump's cheats on the Trump organisation. At the moment his CEO is holding on for him. But in the US you never know what happens, take Cohen, so a deal could implicate Trump. 

For 6 Jan, the question will be, when will it come to a conclusion? What would be the criminal statutes that weigh in? However, I assume the current proceedings already damaged sufficiently any intention of Trump to run again in 2024. To win elections in the US you need to sway centered voters that switch between Republicans to Democrats vice versa. If you listen to moderate Republican voters, their shock on Trump is as big as never seen. With a 35% hardliner minority of Trump fans you can't win any national US election. 

Also, the current propaganda assists more to turn away voters from elections than to bring them to the votes...

The current 6 Jan hearings have shown Trump has been truly unfit as president. What more evidence do you need? Even if the 35% Trump hardliners don't watch, the Moderates will and the daily headlines are sufficient for anyone to realise what a thug Trump was and is. 

Trump turned the US to a banana Republic. 

Edited by singalion

Guest Fulwar

No one says he is fit for president. I am just saying that regardless of the hearing, with the supreme court firmly in the hands of the republicans, don’t expect him to be jailed.

Guest Guest
On 6/25/2022 at 4:22 PM, singalion said:

7heaven, where is actually the recall action for the Texan District Attorney of Uvalde and the recall of Governor Abbott (all Republicans) for the Uvalde disaster???

Exactly! Makes one wonder where exactly is Biden right now, doesn't it? Shouldn't YOU be asking that same question too, singalion?

Oh, how can I forget that you are the #1 supporter of anyone old and senile, for example, Biden? 

Thank you for scoring another one of your notorious own goal! Hahahaha! 😁

Guest Guest
On 6/25/2022 at 6:10 PM, singalion said:

Trump will not go to jail if same as for Mafia bosses, the prosecution cannot create any direct link to establish his guilt. This for Trump's cheats on the Trump organisation. At the moment his CEO is holding on for him. But in the US you never know what happens, take Cohen, so a deal could implicate Trump. 

For 6 Jan, the question will be, when will it come to a conclusion? What would be the criminal statutes that weigh in? However, I assume the current proceedings already damaged sufficiently any intention of Trump to run again in 2024. To win elections in the US you need to sway centered voters that switch between Republicans to Democrats vice versa. If you listen to moderate Republican voters, their shock on Trump is as big as never seen. With a 35% hardliner minority of Trump fans you can't win any national US election. 

Also, the current propaganda assists more to turn away voters from elections than to bring them to the votes...

The current 6 Jan hearings have shown Trump has been truly unfit as president. What more evidence do you need? Even if the 35% Trump hardliners don't watch, the Moderates will and the daily headlines are sufficient for anyone to realise what a thug Trump was and is. 

"Trump will not go to jail if same as for Mafia bosses, the prosecution cannot create any direct link to establish his guilt"? But yet the USA government is wasting so much money and resources to come up with this hearing and that hearing, instead of putting their heads together to combat the inflation in their country among the multiple other problems? 

Wow ... just wow! Talk about a President who sure knows how to get his priorities right! Hahahaha!  

On 6/25/2022 at 5:10 AM, singalion said:

I think that there are already sufficient "direct links" to the Trump criminality,  much of it from his own words.  The difficulty may be to find a jury that will unanimously convict this S.O.B. 

For the mid-term elections, the Democrats should become very vocal, with Biden using his bully pulpit to lay the blame of many things to the GOP.  He can clarify that this election is not about him,  but about Congress, and how every American can do something positive by voting for the Democrat candidates and against the GOP.  He should make very clear to the population that THEIR VOTE is THE ONE and practically the only way to remedy the situation, and repair the damage Trump and the GOP have inflicted.  He should make clear that the failure to ban assault rifles, the loss of the right to abortion, these are direct consequences of letting the GOP win any elections. So EVERY AMERICAN with a conscience should remedy this by VOTING for the Democrats. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:17 AM, Guest Fulwar said:

No one says he is fit for president. I am just saying that regardless of the hearing, with the supreme court firmly in the hands of the republicans, don’t expect him to be jailed.

The role of the US Supreme Court is limited to constitutional matters.  They cannot just pardon someone, president or not.

And it is crystal clear that the most serious crimes Trump committed are AGAINST the Constitution.  The Supreme Court should not be able to twist this around.

Guest Wake Up
On 6/25/2022 at 10:08 PM, Steve5380 said:

And it is crystal clear that the most serious crimes Trump committed are AGAINST the Constitution.

What is serious crime?  It is crystal clear that protest is allowed in America.  Trump exericses those rights

Guest Guest
On 6/25/2022 at 4:19 PM, singalion said:

Proponents of the second recall had until October 27, 2021, to collect at least 579,000 valid signatures, or 10 percent of Los Angeles County voters. The recall effort came up short of gathering the necessary number of signatures and the organizers canceled their recall effort in September 2021 in order to reorganize and attempt another recall campaign.

Above also evidences that all past recall attempts failed due to lack of participation of the electors/voters, which means it never came to any recall voting at all. 

7heavens claim that the voters in the LA district opposed Gascon's stance or attitude towards crime has been debunked as a lie and myth. 

The recall initiator didn't even gather the minimum amount of voters to enable a recall action. 

Lies! Lies! And more lies!

The third recall has not even completed yet, and yet you are claiming that the current one is the 4th? 

The current effort to oust Gascón from office began in December and it allows recall organizers to collect 566,857 signatures from registered voters in Los Angeles County by July 6 for the initiators to force a recall vote. As a matter of fact, 83% members of the Association of Deputy District Attorneys, which is the collective bargaining group for more than 800 deputy district attorneys in the county, took part in a vote, with 97.9% voting in support of the recall recall their boss, District Attorney George Gascón,, .

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/prosecutors-association-recall-vote-la-county-district-attorney-george-gascon/2832727/

And the news is that as of now, they have already collected enough votes to force the ballot: 

https://abc7.com/george-gascon-district-attorney-recall-signatures/11962764/

So much for saying that "the voters in the LA district opposed Gascon's stance or attitude towards crime has been debunked as a lie and myth", sin-ga-liar!  

On 6/25/2022 at 9:11 AM, Guest Wake Up said:

What is serious crime?  It is crystal clear that protest is allowed in America.  Trump exericses those rights

Not all crystal is clear.  I remember my grandmother had some beautiful crystals of Murano, with beautiful colors.

All opinions, whether favorable or unfavorable, regarding what is taking place in American leadership, society, and system... I can only succinctly summarize in one sentence:   America is becoming a joke.

Guest Guest
On 6/25/2022 at 11:35 PM, Why? said:

All opinions, whether favorable or unfavorable, regarding what is taking place in American leadership, society, and system... I can only succinctly summarize in one sentence:   America is becoming a joke.

You mean ... like this? 

Biden Dumb GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Tongue | Joe Biden | Know Your Meme

wahahawahawahahaaa

Selective reporting?

A new effort to oust the DA from office began in December, just months after a similar recall campaign fell short.

Despite the failure of the original effort, organizers said they remained committed to recalling Gascón.

The organisers can say alot, the official result if this recall will happen comes only after 6 July 2022. 

=> Evidence that the same Republican organisers trying the 4th attempt since 2021 to recall Gascon!

All previous attempts failed!!!

On 6/25/2022 at 10:35 AM, Why? said:

I think that it is much more probable that YOU are becoming a joke.

What else can it be to call the most powerful nation on earth  "a joke" ?

Guest Guest
On 6/26/2022 at 1:45 AM, singalion said:

wahahawahawahahaaa

Selective reporting?

A new effort to oust the DA from office began in December, just months after a similar recall campaign fell short.

Despite the failure of the original effort, organizers said they remained committed to recalling Gascón.

The organisers can say alot, the official result if this recall will happen comes only after 6 July 2022. 

=> Evidence that the same Republican organisers trying the 4th attempt since 2021 to recall Gascon!

All previous attempts failed!!!

wahahawahawahahaaa! Do you have months sequencing in your alternate reality? Or just more lies to cover up your lies? 

Yes, the third recall attempt happened in December 2021 which is just months after the second recall campaign fell short in September 2021. So, the third current recall effort to oust Gascón from office began in December and it allows recall organizers to collect 566,857 signatures from registered voters in Los Angeles County by July 6 for the initiators to force a recall vote. 

So wherein lies your 4th attempt since May 2021 you mentioned below, sin-ga-liar? Another one of your allegories from the absolute know-nothing of BW forum? Or did it happened in your alternate reality?  

On 6/25/2022 at 4:19 PM, singalion said:

On May 22, 2021, circulation of the recall petition was approved by the L.A. County Registrar. Proponents of the recall had until October 27, 2021, to collect at least 579,000 valid signatures, or 10 percent of Los Angeles County voters.[58] The recall effort came up short of gathering the necessary number of signatures and the organizers canceled their recall effort in September 2021 in order to reorganize and attempt another recall campaign.

Subsequently, a third attempt to recall the District Attorney began. 83% of members of the Association of Deputy District Attorneys, the collective bargaining group for more than 800 deputy district attorneys in Los Angeles County, took part in a non-binding Gascón recall vote on February 22, 2022. Of those who voted, 97.9% voted in favor of recalling Gascón.[61][62]

On 6/25/2022 at 4:05 PM, singalion said:

Those interested, please refer to my earlier posts within this thread on same topics for the true facts. 

All of Singalion’s responses were nothing more than mere rejection of evidence presented by the father of the underaged kid who was brought to a drag show by his teacher. In that show, there was a convicted paedophile. 

Biden administration did not use its levers such as instructing law enforcement or Education department to investigate how prevalent this has been going on. 

On 6/25/2022 at 4:22 PM, singalion said:

Do you even know if there is such recall mechanism available in Texas? Not all states in US have recall election. 

The police chief who responded to the Uvalde has been suspended in any case. 

By the way, has Biden commenced any investigations into how prevalent schools are teaching inappropriate contents to underaged kids?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter