Male HQ

All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

Guest Real Observers
13 minutes ago, Guest Real Observers said:

Before coming up with half knowledge better read first on the National Guard.

The National Guard is separated from the US army and has specific functions.

The National Guard acts as a last resort internal force against insurrections and natural disasters.

The functions and when the National Guard can be deployed are clearly defined.

However, the National Guard is separated and distinct from the normal military/ army. That was my point. Btw: Never said anywhere the military (=usual US Army) cannot be called in in severe situation.

In the table below you can see the National Guard has law enforcement powers (which are police powers).

National Guard units are under the dual control of the state governments and the federal government.

In contrast the usual US army is under the control of the President and Secretary of Defense.

The National Guard may be called up for active duty by the governors to help respond to domestic emergencies and disasters, such as hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes.

The governor of each state can call the state's National Guard units to active duty to help respond to domestic emergencies and disasters, such as those caused by hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes.

National Guard units can be mobilized for federal active duty to supplement regular armed forces during times of war or national emergency declared by Congress,[27] the President[27] or the Secretary of Defense.

If additional help is needed, a governor can request federal assistance through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). With a presidential declaration of disaster, FEMA's federal assistance can include additional military support from the Department of Defense (DoD). This applies to both active duty and reserve forces.

National Guard units can be mobilized for federal active duty to supplement regular armed forces during times of war or national emergency declared by Congress,[27] the President[27] or the Secretary of Defense.[28] They can also be activated for service in their respective states upon declaration of a state of emergency by the governor of the state or territory where they serve, or in the case of Washington, D.C., by the Commanding General.

The types of activation are as follows:[29]

State active duty Title 32 Title 10
Command and control (C2) Governor Governor President
Military C2 Adjutant general Adjutant general Combatant commander
Duty assignments IAW state law US Worldwide
Pay State   Federal Federal
Domestic law enforcement powers Yes Yes No*
Missions examples Civil support;

law enforcement;

others as determined

by governor

Training;

civil support;

law enforcement;

counter drug;

WMD response;

Overseas training;

expeditionary

missions; civil

support and

law enforcement**

Activation examples

Oklahoma City bombing;

Kansas tornadoes;

California wildfires;

various hurricanes

Border security;

post-9/11 airport security;

SLC Olympics;

Hurricane Katrina

Bosnia; Afghanistan;

Cuba; Iraq;

LA riots***

* Unless the Insurrection Act is invoked
** Title 10 is rarely used for domestic operations
*** The Insurrection Act was invoked

Regarding Trump and the activation of the National Guard in Washington DC:

You miss the point that the Disctrict of Columbia is a separate and distinct location in the US under Federal Law and not a State of the US, like the

Here is the evidence for Trump could have called the National Guard in Washington DC alone and not even with authorisation of the Washington DC Mayor.

The state National Guard is organized into units stationed in each of the 50 states, three territories, and the District of Columbia, and operates under their respective state or territorial governor, except in the instance of Washington, D.C., where the National Guard operates under the President of the United States or his designee.

In 2006, Congress passed the 2007 National Defense Authorization Act, which gave the president the authority to mobilize National Guard units within the U.S. without the consent of state governors.

In addition since the amendment in 2006 the President can call the National Guard on his own (see above).

Last point:

While quoting the Governor Inslee, you demonstrate here everybody how much you know about the US:

Namely nothing!

Inslee is the governor of the state of Washington, which has nothing to do with the District of Columbia ( = US Federal capital, called Washington D.C.

Washington is the state below the Canadian border south of Vancouver and north of Oregon, on the West is the Pacific Ocean and the State of Montana in the East.

Washington D.C is inside the State of Maryland and bordering to Virginia at the East Side of the US.

The Washington Governor may be Inslee, but the Governor Inslee has nothing to say in Washington D.C. the federal territory.

The federal territory Washington D.C doesn't have a governor, only a Mayor.

The mayor of the District of Columbia is the head of the executive branch of the government of the District of Columbia, in the United States. The mayor has the duty to enforce district laws, and the power to either approve or veto bills passed by the Council of the District of Columbia, in the United States. The district as a whole has no governor.

This to show how much you really know about the US.

What a joke you are!

Someone else said here on BW, you always end up as the laughing stock and making a mockery out of yourself.

Here again! Congrats.

Please get more acquainted with the US.

By the way:

I didn't even need to resort in calling you nasty names and using expletive language in my posts.

Because:

You are doing the harm to yourself and your below the belt's language and nasty attacks to others here.

Everyone at BW can see what a big joke you are.

Governor of Washington and Washington D.C. LOL. ROFL.

You have a natural talent to end up as the biggest laughing stock of BW. Go on!

Guest Logical
32 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It is a wonderful piece of prose worth of a premium in Literature.  Its content is unaltered QAnon philosophy.  No matter the distance of thousands of miles,  the author deserves that Trump sends him an autographed red cap. 

The author also deserves a copy of Hunter Biden’s laptop with treasure trove of his shady business dealings with China, Ukraine and Russia, complete Joe Biden’s presidential seal of approval! Lol.

Guest Watch first judge later
4 hours ago, upshot said:

Shitty raininy gloomy day. Other finger abit itchy.. so pardon my long rant. Just rad or scroll off. I will not rebutt anything after this. This is just my rant for me.

Well I am just one person. I choose to die on this hill if I have to. I was a left wing fan since Obama 1st year and they lost me by 3nd year in his first term (he was all fluff and suave talking but no action).

Follow the Julian Assange story and you see how evil DEM got to silence him. He come back to the US to face court and I am sure he will suddenly commit suicide like Epstein did.  Progressive is NO LONGER PROGRESSIVE as we know it, they are blood lust since taking money from establishment and Corporates types. Love the power and money with many who are now Millionaires but can not explain how they got so rich holding govt post that does not pay more then the President per year.

I am not a Rep fan (since Bush II) nor Dem but if I have to choose, I pick Rep as a more sane party. This is how after decades, I see these two parties. Bad as they both are with some of their self service policies, I see REP as Parents and Dem as rebelling Teens. You need both unfortunately due to their historical setup over the years. I can only hope that at least some politicians inside both parties can do some good to fight the bad ones among them. But you see less of that at every level from Congress to Senate to Federal.

Over time, watching this for so long, I do not need to see proof of wrong doing in black and white. You only need to see the behaviour, in-action, double speak, toxic one way conversation, blood lust statement to exaggerate small issue into  a mountain, the election promises they break once in office sometime in less than a month, good action by other party is condemned if they did it first...etc They do not even bother to really HIDE IT. Why? They figure audience has a low attention span.  So they hyperbole the drama each time.

And the blanket censoring of the Rep supporters, you have to wonder if this is the right & ethical thing to do. If I was fair, I want to hear both side. Expose the good and BAD arguments from both side. With views out in the opening, people and society can counter it and call out the liars. You let the people decide. But if you have to go so far to censor ONE SIDE over the other. And not DEM supporters even when they get abusive, you have to sense something is wrong with this picture. But then again, did you all know all the big tech management and CEOs are themselves DEM members? Biden's staff picks also include staff or former staff of those BIG TECH (and Wall Street Corporatists). And Big Tech are protected by Section 230. Which gives them full power to censor, say or side with what they want with you having no legal means to sue them for it.

If  you are a DEM that sound like a good idea today. Stick it to Trump. Yeah! But note the table can turn against you if you got a screwed by your own DEM and want to voice it or a DEM politician that is bad they promote to office, and they silence your disapproval. It works both ways. This is not practice in the US but even in Asia as you all might know. And if they don't they can get a lot of lessons watching the US politics.

Too bad Orange Man can not find enough proof of the cheating of votes. The courts will not recognise it. His team put up some testimonial and video tape it for submission, but the state DOJ deny it and not view it. I think you saw them on YouTube too. But what you saw, the Govt people in question refuse to watch it or allow it as evidence.

Again you do not need to see the actual evidence, you just need to watch, hear the replies and video and you know something might be afoot. I am not saying it was wide spread NOR this could be a DEM directive to cheat. But the way they have portrait Orange Man Bad, you wonder if any "heroes" of DEM took action into their own hands to adjust the vote count. DEM are happy the vote went their way? Good for them BUT can this be used against them in other election? Can this also be done by the REP next time? The idea to get to the bottom of this and to ensure the election process is HONESTLY conducted. I think that is far but look how much noise the DEM are throwing at this to distract and to say, the TRUMP man is KIASU and trying so hard to look for clues and not accept the results. But you have to understand under their rules and laws, HE IS ENTITLED TO DO IT. When the DEM has the same issues last time, they did the same thing. So okay for them but not for others? KAMPUNG POLITICS STYLE.

Orange Man was once DEM. He changed over and yes you can do that. But in truth... he is NOT LIKED or full accepted by DEM or REP parties. He was the outsider that came in and during the debates running up to selecting a REP President nominee bid, the polls showed he was heavily favoured by the people which is why REP had little choice but to stand behind him to fight the DEM's Hilary. (who was playing the cunty female card so hard) Is he the best? No. But he was one a lot of pundits thought was needed to lift the dirty carpet of both parties and reveal the dirt. Especially the DEM who have been brewing and indoctrinating their nonsense since the Bush years from the ground. Grew powerful during the Obama years to break cover.

So many toxic things has come from the DEM Left Wing side. Forced diversity, toxic LGBTQ, transgender BS that was invented by the feminist and is now coming back to bite them in Sports, cancel culture, ANTIFA, BLM( no one till today know who took the 10 billion in donation to them lately still), Critical Race Theory BS enforcement in office and schools, toxic feminist, metoo, token job roles priority, (white) male hating which is now also spreading to Yellow skin too as Asian are getting too smart and entering Ivy League Universities more then their Blacks and Whites, anti-science when it goes against them..etc. 

I do not need to say much. Each time you see one of this KIND of protect or toxic rant, just google yourself to see whihc party they originated from. DEM Left Wing is always behind this god awful shitstorm. They look for trouble where there is none or they are too much a loser to get it so they complain. Cry till they get your job. And this social and culture influence has an impact around the world..especially thru big tech that reaches around the world, the MNC company HRs and Management. More of our own idiots in Singapore who see this, will try to use this here too. I hope it does not always work but I know it already has.

When one party has too much say and the other clearly being muffled. Something is wrong. DEM support do not seem to get this, what they do to the REP supporters ALSO happens to DEM citizens. It's almost like cutting your own nose to spite your own face. The rabid riots last year for about 7-8 months, you think the people they attacked were all REP? All they know, they see a red MAGA hat, they attack. Shops with no sign to show support, just attack and rob the shops Even BLM or DEM supporter's shops and offices got attack. Never ask and if it was a mistake, it is OKAY they can claim insurances.  That is suppose to make sense and good enough compensation. Of worst case, that is their reparition.

$2K COVID19 Stimuli check was toss about for months. BIPARTISAN effort to help the people is out the window. Fuck the people. They can wait. We need to make Trump look bad. Seriously. And when Trump back down to give them what they want as part of the budget package, Pelosi turn the other direction on it.  And she admit to it. You see them doing this and more and you think they are better than Trump? Trump is ego incarnate for sure but under his term he did pretty damn good and the stats shows it. DEM kept denying his good work when he does it for the entire term from day one he won the election. Claim he was a Russian plant but never have any proof till the case was thrown out for wasting the people's time. wasting millions of dollars to drama. If you were him working in an office where everyone is against you every day, mocking you, make up stories and never apologise when found out, bully staff that are under you every days. WHAT WILL YOU DO? And expand this to a cuntry size like the US where at the federal lavel you only have so much power to rule. BUT all the DEM states can still say fuck up, I will do this my way in my STATES. Which is why you see people leaving some of the heavily controlled states like California, Seattle, Portland..etc. The people have had enough.. including DEM supporters. Does this say anything good about this DEM run states?  Trump can only control them so much but at the end it is the DEM gov, mayors..etc who make the FINAL call. So before anyone want to Blame the President for something bad in a state, you should find out who is the politician incharge. Because it is very likely they make the call to do what is wrong. Not the President .. any President for that matter. Singapore Parliament politics is not the same as the US so you can not use the same argumnet for it.

What #ForceTheVote Tells Us About The Democrat Party
(This are Left Wing ppl exposing their own DEM politicians)
https://youtu.be/Mvveu4jxJAk

Call Trump a toal useless did not hit TILL COVID 19 happen, that's when shit happens. But to be fair, all leaders around the world was caught with their pants down. To say he made bad calls is silly.  Trump like our govt and others do not make all thei COVID19 related decision themselves. They all rely on exprts in the field of VIral. And MANY WERE GUESSING at the eary stage. So why just blame him? Fauci was all over the place with his finding and cautionary steps to take. Experts were confusing politicians. Their economy under Trump was doing great and kicking back up after Obama. He brought jobs back to the US from China. And he was getting ready to attack all the DEM social culture war nonsense but then COVID hit. Timeline, research the timeline. For his entire term, he was attacked relentlessly with nonsense everyday. Nothing he ever do is good ever. All his press conference was like a war zone when a DEM reporter ask him a qustion. Kept hounding him repeatly with the same question till he slip up with his speech and then they make fun of it or claim he said something bad or stupid.

DEM Politician who support pushing for Medicare for all as part of their campaign but when in office REFUSES. Once they got elected, they brush it aside instead of forcing Peolsi for medical-for-ll with their leverage. Pelosi needed their DEM votes to win majority for the Speaker Chair. There was a movement (Both DEM and REP) to force them to do it and they put their tail between the legs and support to vote Pelosi, fuck the bill for medical for all. Medicare for all is never pass easily, Politician has always promise but act blur to give affordable healthy care to the people... DEM and REP. There was never a good angle to force this politican to enact it BUT NOW. Pelosi has never faces such odd to win back her Speaker seat till now. So if you d not do this now, there will never be another opportunity like this to twist that bitch's arm. People do not seem to notice that?

Personally, I have no true dog in this fight but someone who enjoy watching this drama and if you can take a step back and just watch the tell-tale sign and the way, one side keep attacking with or without facts in hand.. you have to ask how fair is this or one sided? Today it's Trump. Tomorrow it could be someone else too. With absolute power comes corruption when one side can control all the information. ALSO remember, they did this to their own like BERNIE too as he too is like Trump. He will rock the boat for both side.

Biden was not their first choose, but he was iconic in the mind of older DEM. The rest were just rubbish or too young to register int he minds of their audience. . Kamala was hated. She was out with the lowest scores in the debates and during the Presidential debates she was slaughtered for her political record. ALSO she without apology, stab Biden and accuse him of sexist behaviour among other remarks. And suddenly she is the VP pick?????? They play the race card and feminist card to the hilt. This show how desperate they need the win. If Beden's cognitive is really failing due to the age, guess who will be the President next in line? They need the win as they know if REP gets power, they might replace all their corporate sponsors who line their pockets with money all these decades and reveal their dirty laundry.

Watch the 8 minutes that has America searching Tulsi Gabbard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFRIGHcZkAI

https://youtu.be/OUsU-oFyFUw

Anyway hehe.. I have the next 4 yrs to judge if I am right or not. I have no need to debate this. Win or loss, what's the big deal in BW? I just think you will start to notice the over-reach of their cultural influence in Singapore. We're already starting to see that by 'US cancel cultural keywords' used by Karens. We have for years been se ding our kids to this same SJW universities. Think our President was picked by not playing race and female card? This is a frog in simmering pot situation. If you are not attuned to spotting the details, you will not see it till it is on top of you. Take this as a looney talking heheh I will die on this hill I choose. Imagine locally, in a corporation, they want to emply a group of staff and demand that half must be female or brown skin even if one side has more qualified people to do the job and your job got cut as you barely made it at the 50% mark. Welcome to the world. Go Woke. Go Broke. All because they are scare by some online tweet ( I akin this online troll to BW/s GUEST sometime too.. same shit. Make comments without thinking and someone got scare and cave to them )  that accuse them of racial bigotry, anti female or anti gay for not giving the job to them.. MERITORACY be damn. But you also realiser they do not do this for Road sweepers, sewer clean up crew, contruction works.. no it is always about the cushy jobs like managers, directors..etc. Identity politics is king. Not happening? It's already happening.

Look at Wonder Woman 1984. hahahahah...I find it funny, movie studio owners do not want to make money? To push the narrative is more important out of fear than to make money. Blockbuster previously and now lost so much money. But the good news is, more investors are starting to notice. But now the DEM won all the political seats.. So will this effect the correction? I don't know any more. Notice every movie they push the FEMALE DIRECTOR OR ACTOR LEAD...etc they all tend to not do very well. What is wrong with this picture?

Saw the latest Cosmopolitan in the US? FAT IS BEAUTIFUL hahahah.... they justify it with fake science and "feel good' narrative.

Cosmopolitan: "This Is Healthy!"
https://youtu.be/Kn_YMXmUpBE

They say a pray in the senate to open the session and their DEM representative end the PRAYER with AMEN AND also AMWOMAN. WTF.. since when AMEN was about man? When it is a ancient language which means "So be it" or " I believe"...well something to that effect. BUT being so scare of the cultural war, anything with MEN in it, they want to use 'WO' in it. WTF. I think religion is silly but when you fear the diversity and identity politics so much that you have to add that shit in, you have gone off the deep end.

LOL: Congress Opens Prayer with 'Amen And Awomen'
https://youtu.be/dQqbc-uPUNQ

DEM left wing parties has created so many monster cultural changes or force upon us. A people or companies who drop their balls all because they see a bad or negative tweet from some unknown person online, they think they is a big crowd out with the same view on them that they might have offende, so gets scared and start to make changes to cater to them be it movie, tv, commercials, books, product marketing, politics, education, child raring, employment...etc. Each time they do something crazy, just find out who is at the ROOT of this stupidity. Always.. a DEM Left Wing supporter.

You know, when I loved the DEM left wing back in the days, it was time of hippes, fight the man and good vibe. They fight the coporation and greedy that was what they say of the REP. Sadly in the last 2 daceds at least, it was a wolf in sheep skin led by their politicians.

‘If It Was Black Lives Matter’ | Joe & Kamala’s Upside Down Capitol Raid Reaction
https://youtu.be/yrLPCYNrHsg

Read and forget.. :P

This is a nice essay. I could reply with a lengthy essay as well. But I guess most readers here would give a cent to read it in full. I m not saying you are wrong in all your opinion.

However, in my view I give a benefit of doubt first and let the new President start his job first.

We should judge later once the 100 days in power has lapsed.

If you pre-determined your opinion on any President (and focus on party associations) already before he came to power, then what do we take from there?

Don't be so pre-conceived in your views. This is alike looking and judging someone by just on the body of guy and not at all on his character. I guess you know how it can end up....

Guest Logical
36 minutes ago, Guest Watch first judge later said:

This is a nice essay. I could reply with a lengthy essay as well. But I guess most readers here would give a cent to read it in full. I m not saying you are wrong in all your opinion.

However, in my view I give a benefit of doubt first and let the new President start his job first.

If you pre-determined your opinion on any President (and focus on party associations) already before he came to power, then what do we take from there?

Don't be so pre-conceived in your views. This is alike looking and judging someone by just on the body of guy and not at all on his character. I guess you know how it can end up....

Here’s my prediction after 100days of the new president; the mainstream media will sing loud chorus of praises of him saying how he quickly reversed Trump’s policies and ordain them to be good.

Meng Wanzhuo of Hua Wei will be in the process of being released from the custody of the Canadian authorities. European countries and countless others will reverse course and use Hua Wei for their 5G. 

Trump and his family and his associates will be targeted. 

Any records of election fraud, investigations, hearings will be promptly erased from Wikipedia, and any web services. It’s akin to how China has obliterated any documentations of the Tiananmen Square incident. 

1 hour ago, Guest Real Observers said:

The governor of each state can call the state's National Guard units to active duty to help respond to domestic emergencies and disasters, such as those caused by hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes.

OH~~! So now you admit that the governor of each state can call the state's National Guard units to active duty now?? LOL! Look at what you said below. Your words, not anyone else's.

13 hours ago, Guest Real Observer said:

You forgot the National Guard must be activated by Trump.

You were caught telling, not just one lie, but TWO lies: The first of which is that the the National Guard must be activated by Trump, and then the second is that below claiming that in democratic countries, the military cannot be called to interfere in national riots: 

17 hours ago, Guest Real observer said:

In democratic countries the military cannot be called in to do police work or interfere in national riots inside the country.

Trying to shift the goalpost again, @singalion ? That's just so typical of your style, isn't it?? When you are cornered with the facts, what happens? As usual, you start copying and pasting long long passages trying to divert the attention away from your lies, don't you? That' why you have been known to be the FOREIGN TRASH all the while in the country. 

So, in your own words: 

What a joke you are!

Btw: Never said anywhere the military (=usual US Army) cannot be called in in severe situation.

Oh really ...??  "Never said anywhere"?? Evidence below: 

18 hours ago, Guest Real observer said:

In democratic countries the military cannot be called in to do police work or interfere in national riots inside the country.

Furthermore, to further tell a lie claiming that the National Guard is "separated from the US Army", just to divert everyone away from your other lies, is quite an insult to the National Guard soldiers and airmen. They are still part of the United States Army and the United States Air Force, even if they are on a reserve component basis, and even if most of them hold civilian jobs full-time while serving part-time as a National Guard member. This type of insults is as good as saying that the reservists in the Singapore Armed Forces are not part of the Armed Forces, and that they are "separated and distinct from the normal military/ army". 

2 hours ago, Guest Real Observers said:

The National Guard is separated from the US army and has specific functions.

The National Guard acts as a last resort internal force against insurrections and natural disasters.

The functions and when the National Guard can be deployed are clearly defined.

However, the National Guard is separated and distinct from the normal military/ army.

Guest counter logical
44 minutes ago, Guest Logical said:

Here’s my prediction after 100days of the new president; the mainstream media will sing loud chorus of praises of him saying how he quickly reversed Trump’s policies and ordain them to be good.

Meng Wanzhuo of Hua Wei will be in the process of being released from the custody of the Canadian authorities. European countries and countless others will reverse course and use Hua Wei for their 5G. 

Any records of election fraud, investigations, hearings will be promptly erased from Wikipedia, and any web services. It’s akin to how China has obliterated any documentations of the Tiananmen Square incident. 

Aren't you much too optimistic? The first 100 days of the Biden presidency will look like this:

First thing Biden will appoint Donald Trump as his commissionaire to Africa and appoint him to preside the newly created Center for Fair Elections and Actions against Election Fraud (CFEAEF short covfeve). His official title will be "People's President".

In the UN Biden will introduce a resolution to rename the Pacific Ocean into South China Sea and limit any military movements from Japan and South Korea to a 3 mile zone around Japan. Other countries need to seek approval from the PRC to enter the territory.

Facebook, Twitter and Telegram will be merged to a new media outlet named "Free Voice of the World" and headquartered in Moscow, Russia. Zuckerberg will be charged with tax evasion in his 200 companies and thrown into the Krasnokammensk’s prison camp, YaG 14/10 in Siberia.

The International Atomic Agency will be surrendered to Kim and re-located to Pyongyang. 

Meng Wanzhou will be appointed as Special Secretary of State in charge of the Redevelopment of the US-IRAN business.

The 28th US constitutional Amendment will make the United States of America a sub-territory of Hong Kong and introduce the existing legislation of Hong Kong to the US and renamed the United People's States.

My prediction is much more realistic....

Guest Logical

Oh, coming with your face saving measures and then resorting to word twisting and taking quotes out of the context.

We know that too well.

Guest Real Observers seems not the same as Guest Real observer.

Note the differences!

You know this Guest is not the same as the other Guest...

2 hours ago, Guest Real Observers said:
 Btw: Never said anywhere the military (=usual US Army) cannot be called in in severe situation.

18 hours ago, Guest Real observer said:

Quoting your question: Oh really ...??  "Never said anywhere"??

Yes, it is correct. He never said that.

First: You would need to assume that the US is a democratic country. Didn't you earlier at every corner here wrote, the US is an undemocratic country?  So how now?

Please note the difference: "democratic countries". Was he talking about the US in that sentence? No, he was talking about democratic countries. At least that's what I can deduct from the posts from these two different guests.

Second: The reasons for the National Guard to interfere have been cited. Please re-read the sections. Maybe you receive better enlightenment then, I mean buddhistic enlightenment you won't reach anyway with all your nasty snarky comments on others you are posting here.

Third: Can the National Guard if called on duty exercise military powers or army functions?  The response is a clear no.

The National Guard doesn't come with military powers. Don't you know what domestic law enforcement measures are? Is that police powers, yes or no?

Fourth: Someone who doesn't know the location of Washington DC and claims the US capitol/capital  is part of the US State Washington has disqualified himself to discuss anything about the US at all. Why are you still posting here?

No need to detract from the fact, that you don't even know Washington D.C is something else than the US state Washington.

😆🤣😂

1 hour ago, Guest Logical said:

I think you do not need to wait for 100days for the mainstream media to sing loud chorus of praises of him. It's already happening now. 

However, I think within the next 100 days, the US stock markets will again allow the listings of each and every China companies. This will be the first indication of how pro-China Biden's policies are going to be. The next thing that might happen, whether within the next 100 days or not, is for the USA to allow the sale of various tech companies to the Chinese conglomerate, eg Facebook or Google or Apple into Huawei, TicTok etc. 

I agree that Trump and his family will be targeted via an impeachment or what not. And Biden will very calmly remain silent in the background while his cronies go about setting up charges in the Supreme Courts etc.

The records of the election fraud has been blown so big that it will not be possible for them to erase it way. But what they will do is to scrub the Biden's team clean, while do all the possible mudslinging on Trump and his team to discredit him. 

And then within the next 4 years, you might start seeing more and more Chinese names on the various buildings in the USA, eg the Bank of America Stadium becoming Bank of China Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field becoming Mao Zedong Financial Field, Mercedes-Benz Superdome becoming BYD Superdome. 

22 minutes ago, Guest Logical said:

First: You would need to assume that the US is a democratic country. Didn't you earlier at every corner here wrote, the US is an undemocratic country?  So how now?

Please note the difference: "democratic countries". Was he talking about the US in that sentence? No, he was talking about democratic countries. At least that's what I can deduct from the posts from these two different guests.

Dear pseudo- Guest Logical, are you now saying that the USA is no longer a democratic country with all that has happened in this election? if that's the case, both sides finally found common grounds somewhere. 

25 minutes ago, Guest Logical said:

Second: The reasons for the National Guard to interfere have been cited. Please re-read the sections. Maybe you receive better enlightenment then, I mean buddhistic enlightenment you won't reach anyway with all your nasty snarky comments on others you are posting here.

And what has "buddhistic enlightenment" got to do with anything now? Shifting the focus away from your lies again, pseudo- Guest Logical?

25 minutes ago, Guest Logical said:

Third: Can the National Guard if called on duty exercise military powers or army functions?  The response is a clear no.

The National Guard doesn't come with military powers. Don't you know what domestic law enforcement measures are? Is that police powers, yes or no?

What do you mean by "military powers"? The National Guard is part of the military, if that is what you mean. And they are allowed to don weapons if needed, if that is what you refer to. But they, just like the military, are not allowed to go  shoot at people anyway they want, if that is what you meant by "military powers". 

41 minutes ago, Guest Logical said:

Fourth: Someone who doesn't know the location of Washington DC and claims the US capitol/capital  is part of the US State Washington has disqualified himself to discuss anything about the US at all. Why are you still posting here?

State of Washington or Washington D.C. is not even the point of contention here. The point of contention was how a liar tried claiming that the National Guard can only be activated by Donald Trump, which was proved to be false almost immediately the second day, when the governor of Washington (and it could have been any other States) activated the National Guard in his own State. Nice try discrediting others by diverting the attention away from the main point though! Hahahahaha ...  

The more you try digress from the point, the more we know who you are. 

Guest Logical

Wow sensational. That's some new vocabulary. Did you attend some language classes recently.

Usually, previously the words used was always "shifting goalposts", now it is shifting focus. Damn what a development in language. It can only get better from now.

What lies? You meant your detraction from the Governor of the US State Washington having powers to call the National Guard for the federal territory in Washington D.C. Can he do that? Why not the Governor of Texas or the Attorney General of Texas?

Maybe you respond to some simple questions (might not be simple for you with such little knowledge, but we give it a try);

1. Who are the only persons that can call the National Guard in the territory of Washington DC or for any National Guard operations within the territory of Washington DC???

2. What does domestic law enforcement powers mean?

3. Is there a difference between an army operation and domestic law enforcement operations?

Please respond.

Otherwise remain quiet because it would only increase what we already know sufficiently:

You know nothing!

PS. : This is not a detraction.

Guest Logical (original)

Wow sensational. That's some new vocabulary. Did you attend some language classes recently.

Usually, previously the words used was always "shifting goalposts", now it is shifting focus. Damn what a development in language. It can only get better from now.

What lies? You meant your detraction from the Governor of the US State Washington having powers to call the National Guard for the federal territory in Washington D.C. Can he do that? Why not the Governor of Texas or the Attorney General of Texas?

Maybe you respond to some simple questions (might not be simple for you with such little knowledge, but we give it a try);

1. Who are the only persons that can call the National Guard in the territory of Washington DC or for any National Guard operations within the territory of Washington DC???

3. Is there a difference between an army operation and domestic law enforcement operations?

Please respond.

Otherwise remain quiet because it would only increase what we already know sufficiently:

You know nothing!

^this is not the original Logical who has repeatedly question why Joe Biden & Kamala Harris have not asked the election officials to present the original votes and voting machines for forensic audits if they are not afraid of anything. This is moot now since nobody of importance want to pursue the mountain of evidence on voting fraud and irregularities. 

In any case, the above topic boils down to a few simple questions; is Trump the only person who has the authority to call for National Guards to protect Capitol building. Next is, can anybody say no to his offer or anybody other Trump who has the authority to order the National Guards?

We should wait for investigations into the videos where police guarding the Capitol building who opened the doors for the crowds to enter the building. 

Guest Logical (original)
7 hours ago, Guest counter logical said:

First thing Biden will appoint Donald Trump as his commissionaire to Africa and appoint him to preside the newly created Center for Fair Elections and Actions against Election Fraud (CFEAEF short covfeve). His official title will be "People's President".

I’d like to extend this further. Biden will fire Harris and appoint Trump as his VP and shortly after, resign and let Trump take over as President. Before he resigns, he will confess to all the stuff his family has been accused of and seeks pardon from Trump. 

Please respond.

You know nothing!

Hello to pseudo-Guest Logical again. For someone who can talk about a development in someone else's language, you sure need to work on your vocabulary skills yourself, and figure out the difference between a "detraction" and a "digression". 

A digression happens when one talks about "the National Guard must be activated by Trump", and then shifting the goalpost by adding in some superfluous words such as "in the territory of Washington DC" to the original statement subsequently. 

digression also happens when one talks about the "The National Guard doesn't come with military powers", and then subsequently shifting the goalpost by questioning "What does domestic law enforcement powers mean?" and "Is there a difference between an army operation and domestic law enforcement operations?"

So in short, yeah ... not a detraction, but just lots of the usual digression goalpost shifting when that asshole @singalion loses his argument. 

P.S. When is your @singalion persona going to come in and  again start pretending that you have been away for a few days?

Guest Guest Logical (original)

Wow, another forensic audit, love it!

That was a response to one of the three questions only. 

Didn’t say whether the response is correct, because want to keep the suspense.

Could have been one of the intruders from the crashed  side window who walked to the main door to open it... 

Trump has an alibi, he watched the storming of the capitol on tv at the White House...

Shouldn’t I have used the nick Guest Guest in above response...? 

Guest Counter Logical
10 minutes ago, Guest Logical (original) said:

I’d like to extend this further. Biden will fire Harris and appoint Trump as his VP and shortly after, resign and let Trump take over as President. Before he resigns, he will confess to all the stuff his family has been accused of and seeks pardon from Trump. 

You can do better!

Maybe not, ok noted.

Thats too simple. 

After 100 days in office the White House doctor will declare Biden suffers from dementia and VP Harris will take over. 

By that time the forensic audit of the voting machines by Pulitzer will find somewhere in the ballot boxes pulled from below the apron covered table at State Farm Arena a birth certificate of Harris stating she having been born in Barbados. 

Trump will drink a good glass of Miller rum and prepare his re-election campaign ...

To be continued...

Guest Logical

For those with logical thinking skills it was clear from the start that the calling of the National Guard was meant for Washington DC.

if not, can you otherwise respond to this question:

In what city in the UNITED STATES of America is the Capitol building housing the US Congress?

Hint: it’s not Olympia and not Pyongyang!

Follow up question for the smart ones:

Who has the sole authority to call the National Guard in the city we are looking for?

Side question: Who will end up having made himself to the laughing stock of BW again???

Guest Logical (original)
2 hours ago, Guest Guest Logical (original) said:

Wow, another forensic audit, love it!

There is no ‘another’ forensic audit because there was not a single audit to begin with. If anyone is paying attention, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris did not for the seek of unity or proof that there won fairly ask for forensic audit of the original votes and voting machines. Moot now since the media and big tech will scrub the digital history book clean to fit their narrative that there is no evidence of voter fraud. Lol. 

Could have been one of the intruders from the crashed  side window who walked to the main door to open it... 

That’s a possibility. It could also have been the police shown in the videos who opened the barriers to allow the crowd into Capitol building. Let’s wait for investigations. 

Trump has an alibi, he watched the storming of the capitol on tv at the White House...

Nancy Pelosi and all the other Congressmen, Senators and Mike Pence also have alibis. They were actually inside the Capitol Building when the crowds were led in. Why would they harm themselves right? 

Shouldn’t I have used the nick Guest Guest in above response...? 

Not sure about your obsession with nicks, but feel free to use Logical or Counter Logical or whatever. The way you write will let people know if you are the original Logical who has repeatedly asked for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris what they are afraid of for refusing to ask the election officials to present the original votes and voting machines for forensic audits if they won fairly. Lol. 

2 hours ago, Guest Logical said:

For those with logical thinking skills it was clear from the start that the calling of the National Guard was meant for Washington DC.

In what city in the UNITED STATES of America is the Capitol building housing the US Congress?

Who has the sole authority to call the National Guard in the city we are looking for?

Side question: Who will end up having made himself to the laughing stock of BW again???

"Who has the sole authority to call the National Guard in the city we are looking for"?? Sole authority?

Well... go look at who just fully activated the D.C. National Guard here: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2021/01/06/entire-dc-guard-activated-after-pro-trump-protestors-storm-capitol-building/ 

So who is the joke now? Hahahahaha ....

The very fact that you are trying to create confusion by using the name of some other Guest is already a good indication of the type of thief you are. So let's not come here and talk about who is the laughing stock of BW here, especially not when you are showing what low moral values you posses. Why don't you just give it a rest and STFU already? 

So what persona are you holding now? Disclosed Yourself? 

Guest Logical (original)
2 hours ago, Guest Logical said:

The crowds were led into Capital building just when they were about to be shown evidence of the voter fraud. Trump’s purpose is to let Congress and Senate see the evidence, why would he ask anyone to storm the building and disrupt any viewing of the evidence.

Who has more to gain if Congress and Senate did NOT see the evidence? That is the logical question to ask. Definitely not Trump. Lol.

Guest Logical (original)
49 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Jeffrey D. Sachs, Professor of Sustainable Development and Professor of Health Policy and Management at Columbia University, is Director of Columbia’s Centre for Sustainable Development and the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network. He has served as Special Adviser to 3 UN Secretaries-General. His books include The Age of Sustainable Development, Building the New American Economy, and most recently, A New Foreign Policy: Beyond American Exceptionalism

The  Truth  About  Trump’s  Mob

JEFFREY D. SACHS

The storming of the US Capitol on 6 Jan is easily misunderstood.  Shaken by the ordeal, members of Congress have issued statements explaining that America is a nation of laws, not mobs.  The implication is that the disruption incited by President Donald Trump is something new.  It is not.  The US has a long history of mob violence stoked by White politicians in the service of rich White Americans.  What was unusual this time is that the White mob turned on the White politicians, rather than the people of colour who are usually the victims.  Of course, the circumstance of this rioting is crucial.  The aim was to intimidate Congress into stopping the peaceful transition of power.  This is sedition, and in stoking it.  Trump has committed a capital offence.  In the past, such mob violence has been aimed at more traditional targets of White hate:  African-Americans trying to vote or desegregate buses, housing, lunch counters, and schools; Native Americans trying to protect their hunting lands and natural resources; Mexican farm workers demanding occupational safety; the Chinese immigrant laborers who previously built the railways and worked the mines.  These groups were the targets of mob violence stoked by Americans from President Andrew Jackson and the frontiersman Kit Carson in the 19th century to Alabama Governor George Wallace in the 20th . . . . .

Continue  reading  at 

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/trump-mob-capitol-familiar-scene-of-white-mob-violence-by-jeffrey-d-sachs-2021-01

This guy is not an expert in law. He simply stated his opinion that Trump has committed a capital offence. There is no evidence to show that he has committed any crime. 

His haters have been saying that for 4 years and just about anything Trump does if you twist the facts and narrative enough and hate him enough they will be interpreted as capital crime. Lol.

Trump is living rent-free in these deranged people minds. It’s almost like a counter-obsession with him. Lol. 

Guest Real Observer

Instead of referring to an article, why don't you respond to the question in your own words???

Shall we assume you don't know???

Guest Logical (Original)
54 minutes ago, Guest Logical (original) said:

The crowds were led into Capital building just when they were about to be shown evidence of the voter fraud. Trump’s purpose is to let Congress and Senate see the evidence, why would he ask anyone to storm the building and disrupt any viewing of the evidence.

Who has more to gain if Congress and Senate did NOT see the evidence? That is the logical question to ask. Definitely not Trump. Lol.

Now, contradicting your own earlier posts, you admit Trump incited the rioters to storm into the Congress?

Guest Logical (Original)
1 hour ago, Guest Logical (original) said:

The task of Congress was to confirm and certify the votes from the Electoral College from each US state. It wasn't / isn't the task of Congress to see evidence on alleged voter fraud or verify and alleged voter fraud claims.

Now, you are seriously talking bullshit here again.

Guest Not Logical (Original)

1 hour ago, Guest Logical (original) said:

That’s a possibility. It could also have been the police shown in the videos who opened the barriers to allow the crowd into Capitol building. Let’s wait for investigations.

That's not logic now!

What investigations since the media and big tech will scrub the digital history book clean to fit their narrative?

The very fact that I am are trying to create confusion by using the name of some other Guest is already a good indication of the type of thief I am.

So let's not come here and talk about who is the laughing stock of BW here, especially not when for so many years, around 11 now,  I am showing what low moral values I posses.

Why don't I just give it a rest and STFU already? 

16 hours ago, Guest Logical said:

Intelligent, analytical and insightful. This post deserves to be repost a billion times. It’s a quality piece that will surely upset many derange people who hates Trump and likes to kiss China and Biden’s/Pelosi’s posteriors. 

Upshot has captured what have been happening over the years and the implications if we were to cheer the transition to a new era. Lol. It’s a transition to eras of no return. 

Joe Biden is a means to get what they want, whoever the they are behind the scenes. 

I am sorry for those I have offended due to their support for the DEM left wing and their ideology. I got out of it for reasons I have been reading about for decades. My concern is not about winning no silly argument in BW. I am concern as to what this fatalism is about if you do not notice what the DEM overlords are doing to not just the REP citizens.. the same is happening to you the DEM citizen too. This is not about staying faithful to your team situation. And how and who win in the end.. will have an effect on me.... on us the rest of the world. Today it is Trump. Next day it is REP citizen... how long before the DEM think they are better than the world and start to come down you.

SO that's my say. If you think I am wrong or crazy. Fine I can live it that. I had my say. I respect if you think otherwise. ALL politicians are BAD I just prefer to back the least dangerous one. Trump. And I was right. He was the Bull in the China shop that was NEEDED to break the establishment down. HE WAS THE SPOTLIGHT, he shined that BRIGHT UV LIGHT right into the dark heart of BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES.

You guys do remember how in the days before internet, when almost all media news or magazine write all you hear are Pro-Govt news in Singapore or have you forgotten that? If you did not like that then, why you like that now in another country? Because you think nah this will not happen here? I am sure many evil politicians around the world is watching what happen next to learn a new trick or two ...or learn to ensure this does not come to their country.

Remember whose BIG MEDIA & BIG TECH you use every day in your PCs, ANDROID, APPLE..etc...they are the same people who offer you their services in Singapore too. You think they can not touch you or silence you if someone powerful, governmental or rich enough to pay them to do it?

I have this kind of debate online in forums and social medias. As I am on the side of the centrist leaning right in my view. Many are offered in a friendly tone and some with fighting words but not so much out of disrespect. Like here. You want to know how many sites banned me?

I am now permanent banned on YouTube, my account is gone for counter and sharing youtube ideas that went against the Let wing narrative.  An account I hold for over 10 yrs. Everything I posted on it is now gone. I had about 8 warnings prior to that for what they call hate speech, issues that conflicted with Youtube's standard...blah.. BUT they do not tell you for which comment or posting you make. They warn you and then give you a 24 hour ban or ban you from commenting for a week or a month. I can't recall. And during the elections time, I made a lot of counters to claims made and this time they told me, I am full banned permanently AND AGAIN they will not tell me for what I say? Can I appeal? Yes I get to appeal which is a short window for you to type your reason. BUT you were not told which was the offending comment they ban you for? So how you defend. So I said I was just logical countering some lies about some political or cultural view. And you can not write too much as they has a limit of only a few hundred letters as limit. An d next reply back to me was confirmed you are BANNED PERMANENTLY. How many of you have fight to this point to get banned like that? So ya, again this proves they can do it and do it with this kind of bias. I have report wrong doing on the side of DEM supporters who go online to talk rubbish. I reported them.. and many tried too for the same people. Guess what? There are still around and still spreading rumour and fake news. I can still see YouTube BUT I am silenced from commenting. I am in Asia and they still think I am a threat heheh..

I am also given temporary BAN like TRUMP on FACEBOOK and TWITTER by the way. I have had five 24 hour ban from Facebook again for counter debating certain personalities on politics and their cultural belief with factors and figures.

I am not sure now if it might not be permanent after the Capitol Hill recently as I heard they went full demon mode to shut down all who support the Left Wing Ideology and blame everyone for the 'insurrection'. The last ban on my account was eve of the US Election.

Twitter also have issued 24 hour ban on my account at least 8 times in the past year. Last one was a few weeks back. You only need to counter their claims, show them fact and call them a liar for not telling the truth. That is also considered hate speech. So they use the ban to take place at crucial periods to silence you in case what you say makes an impact.

So what that show me was HOW TRUE this one-sided bias is and how deep it got. If that does not scare you, I do not know what will. I am prepare to see all my social media banned at this point if they want to get aggressive in their witch hunt.

On Facebook there was a private group you have to join to get in call #walkoutcampaign which I joined. It is about half a million members who all go in to tell their story about being a DEm and how over time they walk out on DEM to be a REP.It was a lot of hear warming stories and reveal how under the DEM States their lives has not improved, listen to their corrupt politician not doing anything to help their lives improve..etc. Hours after Capitol Incident, Facebook shut down the group. No one incited riots or anything in there. I know as I was taking watch in it for news if they got any and there was nothing bad or rebellious AND YET. It got permanently erased.

And getting a ban you think is no biggie? Just make a new account and that's it. Right? It's not. Unknown to you for as long as use their apps or devices, they have been collecting a lot of data on you from your PC or devices, and can detect their relation to YOU including the ban on one of your account. One account ban, they can ban all link Gmail account too which is what happen with mine. All 4 of my linked Gmail account, none can now enter YouTube as registered.

You know what it takes to get a new YouTube account? I have to change a new PC or mobile, new mobile number, get a new clean UNLINKED google account, new details about me and addresses, make sure all other transaction link to credit cars and other stuff DIFFERENT to make a new YouTube if not it will not work. The system will sniff out anything that smell familiar with any ban account in their system, and they will again disallow it.

If you use the same device or phone number and only make a new Google account or use a linked Gmail account to log in, their computer system will recognise your hardware and ban record and never let you register. You will see your old account that was ban warning on your screen. Meaning they have your devices MAC address..etc they will make life hard for you to registering back to keep you out. This is what you get for just having an opposing political or cultural view. Imagine that. Let that sink in for a moment.

That is how complex their system is as I sort a lot of sites to solve this issue of re-registering. They want you out, they really can make sure you stay out.

Again, if you love that being a DEM left Wing supporter, and you are there saying HOORAY...this is how we fix those right winger. What they can do to me, even in Asia, you want to tell me they can not control you useful idiots left wing to shut you down even when they fuck you up the ass, and you have to take it? How are you going to complain or bitch about when they silence you in the same manner?

Seriously, if you are a DEM support and I see you in trouble, I would still come and help you but the kind of the narrative the DEM party is pushing, you should leave the right wing support to die and never think of helping him. Toxic TRIBALISM. When you have normal folks willing to follow that and let you perish by the side? You have to see something is not right there. If not, you need help with your inner humanity. Which I thought humanity was what the Left (used) to fight for.

But hey that's my POV. I let you die on your hill, I have choose the hill I will die on. Agree to disagree.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

15 hours ago, Guest Watch first judge later said:

That is what I say. I die on this hill I choose, and I have 1 term to see. I am not for the DEM and REP. Both has faults, but the REP has less in my findings and that's over 2 decades long I witnessed and first as a DEM fan. The erosion and my view on the DEM being a worst political party which is a wolf in sheep skin is not a joke to me. Biden? I now Biden's time only too well from his time in office. Again, I might not need to wait to see how he rules the next 4 yrs. Circumstantial evidence about him and his family alone tells volume. And evident again on how the DEM managed to influence the various authority and media to shut up on the case and act blur. .. for now. Biden was also seen by many and accuse of being a more old school REP given many causes he support back in the day.

You can not convince me that you are right or I am wrong. Which is fine. BUT FOR ME, I HAVE SPENT TOO LONG observing this situation progress like a TV show. Many times when I was in the States for work or leisure, some American I befriend, think I know their country more than them when we speak. Yes I am very Channel 5. I am enamoured with the West and it's culture, I confess. They were always one step ahead of many nations in progressive stances and development. Thus my admiration and long memorised love affair with the West. If you want to be the best, you try your best by emulating and watching them. Which brings me to where I am today. What I saw was not REP magic dust that blind my eyes. Nor can you say since I am not in the US, I have no right to play pundit on this. It's just my personal taking. I am not saying it is the absolute correct view. I throw in my bit to ensure all people see both side to this coin before picking a side if they truly are interested and not just kicking up a fuss on BW for the sake of it to virtue signal.

If you want to support the DEM, be that your choice. At my age, I witness too much to not know universal basic truths, proper way to conduct impartiality, how human being behave and to the extent their potential for evil manipulation stroking up to incite innocent ignorant zealot supporters to do their evil on their behalf. 😛 You cheer for DEM overlords but get screwed just like the REP citizen alike but so long the REP got it worst by the bullying you trash out and your politician profits form it with millions if not billion into their account, that is fine with you. heheh

Either you are someone already very rich (retired) and hanging in BW for the sex and dabble in some thread like this to defend DEM honor, think the $2k is chicken feed to you or it did not affect you as you still working, live in a political bubble or you are not right in the head, to see something is not right. The circumstantial evidence is right in front of you if you just take the hours to compare them. You do not even need to see hard evidence. That is if you really care about the subject.

Only up to 10% of German in Germany agree with Hitler's sick War ideology. But with that 10%, they managed to create madness in the world and the rest of Germany who were against it still went along with him into hell.

How important do you consider thinking for yourself than succumbing to group-think or herd mentality without questioning motives? I know what I know without waiting for the future to show me most of the time simply because of the actions that have taken place progressive over time in a span of like 20 yrs.

But yes you are right, you too have 1 term to see how right and righteous you got it. I have done this game many times too. I have not lost once. I take no glory in this man. At the end of the day, I wish everyone to be given a fair shake in life or help them protect their hard work and dreams from corrupt individuals, authority and big corporations taking it all away just because they can.

I care too much? Should look after your family and NOT worry about outside problems? Ya that would be something a power hungry person or group will tell you. Divide and Conquer.

People not reading my long rant? That is also the problem we have with society today and our youths..they want Shortcuts... no long cock story. Just tell me the gist of it and that is enough to pass the test. LONG FORM is where you gain a true understanding to the discussion or lesson. Did you know long form podcast are coming back in style?  It gives more clarity, more reasons to debate or counter if wrong. But if all you  want is to hear TOP HEADINGS in less than 10 words or just the first paragraph, or you get bored. Good answers are NEVER SHORT. For not fully understanding something, it can lead to problems and misunderstanding that last a generation to change. If you care very much for the issues you take the time to read it all. Reading it at length does NOT MEAN YOU AGREE with it but at least you can say, I respect you enough to give what you wrote a fair reading. Civil is it not? I do not believe in censoring to shut my opponent up. If any, I want to hear his rant and all his plans he will be boasting in the open. That way I know what he is doing and also can counter it since I know what he just said. When you drive your enemies underground and out of sight, you understand how dangerous such an animal is?

One thing I notice about people I worked with who hates the long lecture as they call it, or the boring long talk given by the boss or manager .... tend to be the first to fuck up, not get the top jobs or get fired. I wonder why?

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

5 hours ago, Guest Logical (original) said:

This guy is not an expert in law. He simply stated his opinion that Trump has committed a capital offence. There is no evidence to show that he has committed any crime. 

His haters have been saying that for 4 years and just about anything Trump does if you twist the facts and narrative enough and hate him enough they will be interpreted as capital crime. Lol.

Trump is living rent-free in these deranged people minds. It’s almost like a counter-obsession with him. Lol. 

You are so naive...

Not a Guest Logical (original) can be trusted to be more expert in law than "the guy".   If Trump has not committed any crime and is so pure and innocent like you think he is,  no Congress would have any hope to make an impeachment stick.  Your position is that those who find fault in Trump are all a bunch of idiots,  which is in itself the summum of idiocy. 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

If Trump has not committed any crime and is so pure and innocent like you think he is,  no Congress would have any hope to make an impeachment stick. 

Trump has been impeached unsuccessfully before. So does that mean that Congress has the habit of making impeaching "pure and innocent" people all the time? 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The very fact that I am are trying to create confusion by using the name of some other Guest is already a good indication of the type of thief I am.

So let's not come here and talk about who is the laughing stock of BW here, especially not when for so many years, around 11 now,  I am showing what low moral values I posses.

Why don't I just give it a rest and STFU already? 

You have only been around for 11 years? LOL! That's young by many forummer's standards! But in any case, the name Guest has been used since the start of this forum. It's only in the last decade that the Moderators wanted to add another identifier to the Guest's label, which was why a handle has been added to the name "Guest". So all those who wants to remain anonymous, just added the additional name of "Guest" to "Guest" instead. Feel free to use the name Guest Guest if you want to. 

But still, "Guest Guest" or not, you are still a "laughing stock of BW here" with "low moral values" as you had admitted yourself.

6 hours ago, Guest Real Observer said:

Instead of referring to an article, why don't you respond to the question in your own words???

Shall we assume you don't know???

Are you so lazy that you cannot even read? 

Guest Real observer (original)
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Are you so lazy that you cannot even read? 

See you don’t know it or don’t dare to write it here fearing you will be wrong !

The way the article wrote it is inaccurate.

Hint: The heads of Senate or House, nor any minority leaders of the Senate surely don’t have the authority to activate the National Guard.

Your cited article writes as if they can or are in charge.

So how?

Actually Real Observers mentioned it here already...

31 minutes ago, Guest Real observer (original) said:

See you don’t know it or don’t dare to write it here fearing you will be wrong !

The way the article wrote it is inaccurate.

Hint: The heads of Senate or House, nor any minority leaders of the Senate surely don’t have the authority to activate the National Guard.

Your cited article writes as if they can or are in charge.

So how?

Actually Real Observers mentioned it here already...

Nothing gets through your thick dumb skull and I bet all the Guests are so happy to show your stupidity in full glory here. First, let's go back to the first false claim here with you claiming the below: 

On 1/10/2021 at 12:47 AM, Guest Real Observer said:

This was proven to be a fake lie when the governor of a State - the State of Washington (which, yes, we are all very aware to be different and far from Washington D.C.) - activated the National Guard almost the very next day.

And then later, you and your liar team tried to digress from your false claim of the "National Guard must be activated by Trump" by saying that you were trying to mean coverage for only Washington D.C.

Not that we are unaware of your attempt to slither away from your false claims, but I just want to humor myself here by giving you a response to your digression, because whether the National Guard are from D.C. or not, the National Guard of other states can still be sent to Washington D.C., as in this case now, where nearly 6,200 National Guard are being mobilized to provide security to DC following Capitol riot and these guardsmen were activated from the National Guards of Delaware, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, New York as well as DC. 

And of course, you might also try to slither away from your false claims by saying that "the National Guard in Washington D.C. must be activated by Trump."  But again, that was proven to be false because the D.C. National Guard has been indeed been activated, and by ... who?? 

So, now, to the liar who claimed that the "the National Guard must be activated by Trump" , why don't you tell me which of these 6200 National Guard did Trump activate? Did Trump activate the National Guard in  Delaware, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, New York or did he activate the ones in DC?

So, to the lying "laughing stock of BW here" with "low moral values" as you had so admitted yourself, STFU already if you don't know anything about how the USA politics works! Hahahahahahahaha!  

7 hours ago, upshot said:

I am sorry for those I have offended due to their support for the DEM left wing and their ideology. I got out of it for reasons I have been reading about for decades. My concern is not about winning no silly argument in BW. I am concern as to what this fatalism is about if you do not notice what the DEM overlords are doing to not just the REP citizens.. the same is happening to you the DEM citizen too. This is not about staying faithful to your team situation. And how and who win in the end.. will have an effect on me.... on us the rest of the world. Today it is Trump. Next day it is REP citizen... how long before the DEM think they are better than the world and start to come down you.

SO that's my say. If you think I am wrong or crazy. Fine I can live it that. I had my say. I respect if you think otherwise. ALL politicians are BAD I just prefer to back the least dangerous one. Trump. And I was right. He was the Bull in the China shop that was NEEDED to break the establishment down. HE WAS THE SPOTLIGHT, he shined that BRIGHT UV LIGHT right into the dark heart of BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES.

You guys do remember how in the days before internet, when almost all media news or magazine write all you hear are Pro-Govt news in Singapore or have you forgotten that? If you did not like that then, why you like that now in another country? Because you think nah this will not happen here? I am sure many evil politicians around the world is watching what happen next to learn a new trick or two ...or learn to ensure this does not come to their country.

Remember whose BIG MEDIA & BIG TECH you use every day in your PCs, ANDROID, APPLE..etc...they are the same people who offer you their services in Singapore too. You think they can not touch you or silence you if someone powerful, governmental or rich enough to pay them to do it?

I have this kind of debate online in forums and social medias. As I am on the side of the centrist leaning right in my view. Many are offered in a friendly tone and some with fighting words but not so much out of disrespect. Like here. You want to know how many sites banned me?

I am now permanent banned on YouTube, my account is gone for counter and sharing youtube ideas that went against the Let wing narrative.  An account I hold for over 10 yrs. Everything I posted on it is now gone. I had about 8 warnings prior to that for what they call hate speech, issues that conflicted with Youtube's standard...blah.. BUT they do not tell you for which comment or posting you make. They warn you and then give you a 24 hour ban or ban you from commenting for a week or a month. I can't recall. And during the elections time, I made a lot of counters to claims made and this time they told me, I am full banned permanently AND AGAIN they will not tell me for what I say? Can I appeal? Yes I get to appeal which is a short window for you to type your reason. BUT you were not told which was the offending comment they ban you for? So how you defend. So I said I was just logical countering some lies about some political or cultural view. And you can not write too much as they has a limit of only a few hundred letters as limit. An d next reply back to me was confirmed you are BANNED PERMANENTLY. How many of you have fight to this point to get banned like that? So ya, again this proves they can do it and do it with this kind of bias. I have report wrong doing on the side of DEM supporters who go online to talk rubbish. I reported them.. and many tried too for the same people. Guess what? There are still around and still spreading rumour and fake news. I can still see YouTube BUT I am silenced from commenting. I am in Asia and they still think I am a threat heheh..

I am also given temporary BAN like TRUMP on FACEBOOK and TWITTER by the way. I have had five 24 hour ban from Facebook again for counter debating certain personalities on politics and their cultural belief with factors and figures.

I am not sure now if it might not be permanent after the Capitol Hill recently as I heard they went full demon mode to shut down all who support the Left Wing Ideology and blame everyone for the 'insurrection'. The last ban on my account was eve of the US Election.

Twitter also have issued 24 hour ban on my account at least 8 times in the past year. Last one was a few weeks back. You only need to counter their claims, show them fact and call them a liar for not telling the truth. That is also considered hate speech. So they use the ban to take place at crucial periods to silence you in case what you say makes an impact.

So what that show me was HOW TRUE this one-sided bias is and how deep it got. If that does not scare you, I do not know what will. I am prepare to see all my social media banned at this point if they want to get aggressive in their witch hunt.

On Facebook there was a private group you have to join to get in call #walkoutcampaign which I joined. It is about half a million members who all go in to tell their story about being a DEm and how over time they walk out on DEM to be a REP.It was a lot of hear warming stories and reveal how under the DEM States their lives has not improved, listen to their corrupt politician not doing anything to help their lives improve..etc. Hours after Capitol Incident, Facebook shut down the group. No one incited riots or anything in there. I know as I was taking watch in it for news if they got any and there was nothing bad or rebellious AND YET. It got permanently erased.

And getting a ban you think is no biggie? Just make a new account and that's it. Right? It's not. Unknown to you for as long as use their apps or devices, they have been collecting a lot of data on you from your PC or devices, and can detect their relation to YOU including the ban on one of your account. One account ban, they can ban all link Gmail account too which is what happen with mine. All 4 of my linked Gmail account, none can now enter YouTube as registered.

You know what it takes to get a new YouTube account? I have to change a new PC or mobile, new mobile number, get a new clean UNLINKED google account, new details about me and addresses, make sure all other transaction link to credit cars and other stuff DIFFERENT to make a new YouTube if not it will not work. The system will sniff out anything that smell familiar with any ban account in their system, and they will again disallow it.

If you use the same device or phone number and only make a new Google account or use a linked Gmail account to log in, their computer system will recognise your hardware and ban record and never let you register. You will see your old account that was ban warning on your screen. Meaning they have your devices MAC address..etc they will make life hard for you to registering back to keep you out. This is what you get for just having an opposing political or cultural view. Imagine that. Let that sink in for a moment.

That is how complex their system is as I sort a lot of sites to solve this issue of re-registering. They want you out, they really can make sure you stay out.

Again, if you love that being a DEM left Wing supporter, and you are there saying HOORAY...this is how we fix those right winger. What they can do to me, even in Asia, you want to tell me they can not control you useful idiots left wing to shut you down even when they fuck you up the ass, and you have to take it? How are you going to complain or bitch about when they silence you in the same manner?

Seriously, if you are a DEM support and I see you in trouble, I would still come and help you but the kind of the narrative the DEM party is pushing, you should leave the right wing support to die and never think of helping him. Toxic TRIBALISM. When you have normal folks willing to follow that and let you perish by the side? You have to see something is not right there. If not, you need help with your inner humanity. Which I thought humanity was what the Left (used) to fight for.

But hey that's my POV. I let you die on your hill, I have choose the hill I will die on. Agree to disagree.

Dear upshot, thanks for your contribution and posting your personal opinion.

When time permits today, I will respond or put my view later or the coming days. What I appreciate is your insight for both the Democrats and Republicans not being as golden as they want to shine.

Being aware for you being a well mannered debater here, I however have one crucial question:

Do you believe the Nov 2020 presidential election was rigged or there was any manifest vote counting fraud?

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Really?  Then how come you have been stating your opinions throughout so many pages, page 16 to date.

So... duh? What's wrong with that? That guy is indeed not an expert in law. He indeed simply stated his opinion that Trump has committed a capital offence. There is indeed no evidence to show that he has committed any crime.

Are YOU any expert in Political Science or Geopolitics (your prejudicial worshipping of China like some deity), Economics (your mistaken interpretation about multiplier effect), Sociology (your insistence that the election is 100% clean and not rigged at all),  Law (Trump's had committed some crime)?  And of course Trump should dismissed all those "REAL experts" in Climatology when they talk about climate change and withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord.  Why should USA be tied to some Accord when almost half the world is not following them, not even China??

You too have been stating your opinions throughout so many pages, page 16 to date too, you know?

So no use talking to you if you keep treating other people like the devil and thinking that you, the biggest traitor in Singapore, are so much holier-than-thou. 

Twisting facts?  Trump himself admitted that he knew the pandemic facts and that he had been downplaying the risks, refusing to wear mask to be exemplary till he caught it himself.  So there you are.  So much for his "opinion" much valued by you.

And do you prefer for him to up-play the risk and have 300 million people in the nation go into a panic mode? So there you are.  So much for your "opinion" much valued by nobody.

Guest Logical (original)

Really?  Then how come you have been stating your opinions throughout so many pages, page 16 to date.  You, too, are no expert in Political Science or Geopolitics (your prejudicial repetition that China is a bully), Economics (your blunder about multiplier effect), Sociology (your insistence that the election is rigged),  Law (Trump's sedition is not a crime), etc.  And even when REAL experts in Climatology talk about climate change, Trump dismissed them and withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.  So no use talking to you if you keep worshipping him like a deity and mimicking his thinking.

Jeffrey D. Sachs, Professor of Sustainable Development and Professor of Health Policy and Management at Columbia University, is Director of Columbia’s Centre for Sustainable Development and the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network. He has served as Special Adviser to 3 UN Secretaries-General.

I did not say my opinion is the truth and immune and questioning. Like what Upshot mentioned, let us agree to disagree. It is my opinion in this case that Jeffrey D Sachs, though a professor is not a law expert, and had merely stated his opinion that Trump’s actions last week amounted to a capital offence. Again, respectfully, he may be a professor but he is not a constitutional law professor. That said,  anyone should be entitled to their opinion but that does not make it true. You have also stated your opinion that i am no expert in Law, Economics, Geopolitics and Political Science. I am fine with it. You can have 2,000 or 20million pages to state your opinion and convince anyone who bothers to listen. Nobody is stopping you. 

Back to In late Jan 2020, Trump impose a travel ban on China flights when COVID first appeared out of China and the mainstream media and Joe Biden and his party members rushed to call him a racist. In mid-2020, Trump talked about vaccines coming out in Dec 2020, and the ‘fact-checkers’ promptly quoted experts and accused him of misleading people that vaccines would come out so soon. This clearly shows that whatever Trump does will never be correct and his words or actions can be twisted enough to fit the narrative that whatever he does is wrong and sometimes even capable of capital punishment. 

55 minutes ago, singalion said:

Being aware for you being a well mannered debater here, I however have one crucial question:

Do you believe the Nov 2020 presidential election was rigged or there was any manifest vote counting fraud?

Being aware for you being a sore-loser debater here, I also have one crucial question:

Do you REALLY believe the Nov 2020 presidential election was  rigged or absolutely clean and there was absolutely ZERO any manifest vote counting fraud?

Guest Logical (original)
8 hours ago, upshot said:

Again, the above by Upshot is intelligent, insightful and analytical. Over the last week, big tech has deleted thousands of Twitter accounts who support Trump. These people moved to Parlour and Apple, Google banned them from their stores. Amazon banned them from their web hosting services. No other vendors are willing to help them right now. They are done. Is it chilling? You may cheer now because the target of your unchecked and mindless hatred is Trump and his supporters. Like what Upshot said, today it is trump. What happens if these big tech turn on what u support and believe in future?

There are 74+million Trump supporters, and not all are dense. 

Who has to gain when US is this deep state of divide? China immediately comes to mind. 

Guest Real Observer
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nothing gets through your thick dumb skull and I bet all the Guests are so happy to show your stupidity in full glory here. First, let's go back to the first false claim here with you claiming the below: 

This was proven to be a fake lie when the governor of a State - the State of Washington (which, yes, we are all very aware to be different and far from Washington D.C.) - activated the National Guard almost the very next day.

And then later, you and your liar team tried to digress from your false claim of the "National Guard must be activated by Trump" by saying that you were trying to mean coverage for only Washington D.C.

Interesting the new word creation "fake lie". Just wonder what a fake lie is.

However, the Governor of the State of Washington with the name Inslee (not to confuse with Washington D.C. as you in your earlier post did) called the National Guard in his own state to secure the Capitol building in the Washington state city of Olympia but did not call the National Guard to act in Washington D.C. or protect the Congress in Washington D.C.

The Governor of the US State of Washington doesn't even have the authority to call the National Guard for Washington D.C.

January 8, 2021 - 4:05 PM

OLYMPIA, Wash. — Governor Inslee today called up National Guard troops to protect the State Capitol when the Legislature goes into session on Monday.

This comes in the wake of a protest mob forcing its way onto the grounds of the Governor’s mansion on Wednesday.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/gov-inslee-calls-up-national-guard-protect-state-capitol/4IAOSKBHHVDIHLXT4SUISQTLXI/

You can't escape here that when you posted here you did not know that Inslee is not the governor at Washington D.C. but at the US state of Washington. It showed everyone here that you didn't even know for the US capital of Washington D.C not having any governor.

There is no way you get out of this brilliant display of your dumbness! 

This is what you posted:

On 1/10/2021 at 10:36 AM, Guest Guest said:

And excuse me?? The National Guard must be activated by Trump?? Are you sure ....?? Take a good look at this article which says that "Inslee activates National Guard for 2021 legislative session"? I didn't know that Inslee is Trump now? The national Guard can be activated by the governors, and in this case, the Washington Governor is Jay Inslee! All this just proves that you are just loads of bullshit and know nothing about the USA system. So who should be the one to STFU now?? 

This is evidence that you thought Jay Inslee is the Governor in charge of the US capital city of Washington D.C. But he is not because he is the Governor of the US State Washington (that US state got the famous city Seattle). 

Who made himself once again to the laughing stock of BW, demonstrating everyone: You simply just don't know anything. No other than you! 

🤣🤣🤣

Guest Real Observer
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And of course, you might also try to slither away from your false claims by saying that "the National Guard in Washington D.C. must be activated by Trump."  But again, that was proven to be false because the D.C. National Guard has been indeed been activated, and by ... who?? 

So, now, to the liar who claimed that the "the National Guard must be activated by Trump" , why don't you tell me which of these 6200 National Guard did Trump activate? Did Trump activate the National Guard in  Delaware, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, New York or did he activate the ones in DC?

So, to the lying "laughing stock of BW here" with "low moral values" as you had so admitted yourself, STFU already if you don't know anything about how the USA politics works! Hahahahahahahaha!  

The fact for not mentioning here explicitly who has the authority to activate the National Guard in the US capital in Washington D.C. or better your repeated refusal to name it explicitly, is a good indication:

You simply don't know it.

But you know what, I think everyone is fed up with your dumbness, I will just give the response for you: 

Here is the response (from a law article): 

In effect, members of each state’s National Guard wear two hats: state and federal. This is often referred to as the divide between the National Guard’s “Title 32 status”—a reference to the portion of the U.S. Code that governs National Guard units—and its “Title 10 status”—the portion that governs the regular armed forces and Defense Department.

In the ordinary course, members of the National Guard act only in their Title 32 capacity, meaning they are under the command of the governor of their state. But Congress has used its authority under the Militia Clauses to allow the National Guard to be called into federal service in a number of circumstances. When this occurs, federalized members of the National Guard begin acting in their Title 10 capacity under the command of the president in the same manner as reserve members of the regular armed forces. [Note: Then under the command of the President].

One notable exception to this straightforward system is the National Guard of Washington, D.C. While D.C. is not a state, Congress authorized Washington to form its own militia in the early 1800s. This entity later became the D.C. National Guard. Subsequent laws governing the D.C. National Guard were either enacted by Congress or adopted by city officials pursuant to delegations from Congress, making them a type of federal law. Notably, for this reason, the president—and not the city’s mayor—is the commander in chief of the D.C. National Guard, though the president has since delegated this authority to the secretary of the army. In Washington, D.C., they are members of the city National Guard who are acting under the direction of the president.

Can you please tell me where I ever was a liar in this discussion here?

This earlier statement above here was always correct. 

What I said was correct from the start and nothing else.

Just induced by your own dumbness you thought I said anything wrong, where I never was.

Simply another of your futile attempts to paint me or other people here as a liar.

How will you get out of this?

You have been proven again as posting untruths and painting other people who did nothing but stating true facts as a liar, whereas nobody else from onset was wrong but yourself.

Blame yourself for your own stupidity please.

You have been proven wrong again. 

Who ends up always as the laughing stock of BW?

Sorry,  but by your own dumbness you showed to everyone here your own stupidity in full glory!

Thanks for that! 

30 minutes ago, Guest Real Observer said:

You can't escape here that when you posted here you did not know that Inslee is not the governor at Washington D.C. but at the US state of Washington. It showed everyone here that you didn't even know for the US capital of Washington D.C not having any governor.

HUH??? 

32 minutes ago, Guest Real Observer said:

Interesting the new word creation "fake lie". Just wonder what a fake lie is.

However, the Governor of the State of Washington with the name Inslee (not to confuse with Washington D.C. as you in your earlier post did) called the National Guard in his own state to secure the Capitol building in the Washington state city of Olympia but did not call the National Guard to act in Washington D.C. or protect the Congress in Washington D.C.

The Governor of the US State of Washington doesn't even have the authority to call the National Guard for Washington D.C.

January 8, 2021 - 4:05 PM

OLYMPIA, Wash. — Governor Inslee today called up National Guard troops to protect the State Capitol when the Legislature goes into session on Monday.

This comes in the wake of a protest mob forcing its way onto the grounds of the Governor’s mansion on Wednesday.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/gov-inslee-calls-up-national-guard-protect-state-capitol/4IAOSKBHHVDIHLXT4SUISQTLXI/

There is no way you get out of this brilliant display of your dumbness! 

This is what you posted:

This is evidence that you thought Jay Inslee is the Governor in charge of the US capital city of Washington D.C. But he is not because he is the Governor of the US State Washington (that US state got the famous city Seattle). 

Who made himself once again to the laughing stock of BW, demonstrating everyone: You simply just don't know anything. No other than you! 

🤣🤣🤣

Huh...? You yourself highlighted the part in bold and blue in which Guest Guest said "and in this case, the Washington Governor is Jay Inslee! ". And then you make a claim that he "did not know that Inslee is not the governor at Washington D.C. but at the US state of Washington"??

So 

Who made himself once again to the laughing stock of BW, demonstrating everyone: You simply just don't know anything, NOT EVEN WHAT YOU YOURSELF ARE TALKING ABOUT? No other than you! 

🤣🤣🤣

30 minutes ago, Guest Real Observer said:

The fact for not mentioning here explicitly who has the authority to activate the National Guard in the US capital in Washington D.C. or better your repeated refusal to name it explicitly, is a good indication:

You simply don't know it.

But you know what, I think everyone is fed up with your dumbness, I will just give the response for you: 

Here is the response (from a law article): 

In effect, members of each state’s National Guard wear two hats: state and federal. This is often referred to as the divide between the National Guard’s “Title 32 status”—a reference to the portion of the U.S. Code that governs National Guard units—and its “Title 10 status”—the portion that governs the regular armed forces and Defense Department.

In the ordinary course, members of the National Guard act only in their Title 32 capacity, meaning they are under the command of the governor of their state. But Congress has used its authority under the Militia Clauses to allow the National Guard to be called into federal service in a number of circumstances. When this occurs, federalized members of the National Guard begin acting in their Title 10 capacity under the command of the president in the same manner as reserve members of the regular armed forces. [Note: Then under the command of the President].

One notable exception to this straightforward system is the National Guard of Washington, D.C. While D.C. is not a state, Congress authorized Washington to form its own militia in the early 1800s. This entity later became the D.C. National Guard. Subsequent laws governing the D.C. National Guard were either enacted by Congress or adopted by city officials pursuant to delegations from Congress, making them a type of federal law. Notably, for this reason, the president—and not the city’s mayor—is the commander in chief of the D.C. National Guard, though the president has since delegated this authority to the secretary of the army. In Washington, D.C., they are members of the city National Guard who are acting under the direction of the president.

Can you please tell me where I ever was a liar in this discussion here?

This earlier statement above here was always correct. 

What I said was correct from the start and nothing else.

Just induced by your own dumbness you thought I said anything wrong, where I never was.

Simply another of your futile attempts to paint me or other people here as a liar.

How will you get out of this?

You have been proven again as posting untruths and painting other people who did nothing but stating true facts as a liar, whereas nobody else from onset was wrong but yourself.

Blame yourself for your own stupidity please.

You have been proven wrong again. 

Who ends up always as the laughing stock of BW?

Sorry,  but by your own dumbness you showed to everyone here your own stupidity in full glory!

Thanks for that! 

Looks like another long long piece of shitty digression from the laughing-stock of the entire forum again. Look, nobody cares about who is the the president, the city’s mayor, the commander in chief of the D.C. National Guard, or the secretary of the army. We only care about exposing the liar who made that statement below:

So tell us now, who activated those 6,200 National Guard from Delaware, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, New York as well as DC? Were they activated by Trump? If they were not activated by Trump, your statement is implying and insulting all those 6200 National Guard to be the insurgents now. 

So who activated those National Guard? Was it Trump? 

You have no clue what you are taking about, and you only go around insulting the entire USA with your ignorance, first by claiming that the National Guard are "separate" from the military forces just because they are a reserve arm, and now this. 

STFU already. 

55 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

I did not profess to be expert but you insisted that someone should be an expert in making statements and you are not.  What an irony!

Really?  Use your eyes to check again.

56 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You don't want panic mode, then there you are, with your pandemic cases topping the world.  Was there panic in Sg, HK, Taiwan when lockdowns were implemented?  Sure, only temporarily but the effort is worth it.

Are you sure there is no panic in Sg, HK, Taiwan? Look at how people were doing all the panic buying everywhere. And what is the population in Sg, HK, Taiwan in comparison to the 300 million in USA? Imagine whatever panic that can happen if Trump is to up-play the situation? Even with all the downplay, fighting in stores and looting and robbery in USA were already happening. If Trump had up-play the situation, the unrest would have been even worse! 

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

So no use talking to you if you keep worshipping him like a deity and mimicking his thinking.

Prove it! 

Guest Real Observer
31 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

HUH??? 

Huh...? You yourself highlighted the part in bold and blue in which Guest Guest said "and in this case, the Washington Governor is Jay Inslee! ". And then you make a claim that he "did not know that Inslee is not the governor at Washington D.C. but at the US state of Washington"??

So 

Who made himself once again to the laughing stock of BW, demonstrating everyone: You simply just don't know anything, NOT EVEN WHAT YOU YOURSELF ARE TALKING ABOUT? No other than you! 

🤣🤣🤣

Trying to distract from the fact that you posted, the US State Washington Governor called the National Guard to Washington D.C. 

Here is the sequence: 

Why? Did anyone predict the demonstrators would enter the Capitol?

How if Trump had his fingers in the plot and has kept any security preparations low?

From onset we were talking about the Capitol and the demonstrations/riot in Washington D.C.

Your initial response to above post: 

On 1/10/2021 at 10:36 AM, Guest Guest said:

You are a whole load of bullshit.

And excuse me?? The National Guard must be activated by Trump?? Are you sure ....?? Take a good look at this article which says that "Inslee activates National Guard for 2021 legislative session"? I didn't know that Inslee is Trump now? The national Guard can be activated by the governors, and in this case, the Washington Governor is Jay Inslee! 

All this just proves that you are just loads of bullshit and know nothing about the USA system. So who should be the one to STFU now?? 

You wrote here for everyone to read that the Governor in this case is the Washington Governor, Jay Inslee. 

This can only be understood that you meant the Governor in charge for Washington D.C. is Inslee. 

It was clear that you did not know the US State Washington is different from the territory Washington D.C.

Why would you infer Inslee and Washington? 

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

State of Washington or Washington D.C. is not even the point of contention here. The point of contention was how a liar tried claiming that the National Guard can only be activated by Donald Trump, which was proved to be false almost immediately the second day, when the governor of Washington (and it could have been any other States) activated the National Guard in his own State. Nice try discrediting others by diverting the attention away from the main point though! Hahahahaha ...  The more you try digress from the point, the more we know who you are. 

Here you were wrongly referring that the Governors can only active the National Guard which is wrong for the case of Washington D.C.  Then, you showed everyone here that you don't know the territory of Washington D.C doesn't even have any Governor at all. At no point you said, Washington D.C. only has a mayor. And you were trying to bleak out your lack of knowledge for the Washington Governor Inslee not being in charge of Washington D.C at all. 

I don't permit you to run away from your lies and futile attempts to distract from your display of dumbness. 

You can pretend you posted otherwise, but BW readers can see what was going on. 

Everyone can read what you posted! 

=> Repeated display of lack of knowledge. 

Guest Real Observer
29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Looks like another long long piece of shitty digression from the laughing-stock of the entire forum again. Look, nobody cares about who is the the president, the city’s mayor, the commander in chief of the D.C. National Guard, or the secretary of the army. We only care about exposing the liar who made that statement below:

So tell us now, who activated those 6,200 National Guard from Delaware, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, New York as well as DC? Were they activated by Trump? If they were not activated by Trump, your statement is implying and insulting all those 6200 National Guard to be the insurgents now. 

So who activated those National Guard? Was it Trump? 

You have no clue what you are taking about, and you only go around insulting the entire USA with your ignorance, first by claiming that the National Guard are "separate" from the military forces just because they are a reserve arm, and now this. 

STFU already. 

As usual coming up with your helpless attempts to save your face. 

You have been caught red handed again not knowing sufficient about the subject but still dare calling out other liars, while you only embarrassed yourself. 

No need to point to National Guard activated from other US states, when we were talking about Washington DC. 

The truth and correct is that it is the President of the United States who has the authority to activate the National Guard in Washington DC and nobody else. 

Therefore, what I said was never wrong. 

You are only trying to paint me as if I said something wrong, what I never did. 

I don't allow you here to pretend as if you know much. You don't. 

In your case having received so many blows on your false posts and your dumbness exposed to everyone here, I wouldn't lean too much out of the window. 

Sure there was panic on the part of some people queuing up at the supermarket & pharmacies.  But how many?  A great majority?  You don't have to up-play.  Just acknowledge that the pandemic is real and everyone has a responsibility by wearing masks and social distancing.  But Trump did not.  Instead, he assured the people that the pandemic would go away by summer.  He himself refused to wear mask.  So people continued to be complacent and had gatherings, parties, going to the beach etc.  One youth even deliberately attended a Covid party in defiance, thinking he wouldn't catch it.  In the end, he regretted his rash act, contracted it and died.  If you were his parents, would you rather listen to the scientists and disease experts?  Won't you hold Trump responsible for your son's death by spreading deadly fake news?  Trump acted against common sense and even opposed mayors for the lockdowns.  He deliberately misled the populace and joined the side of the ignoramuses, talking about liberty rights, personal freedom blah blah blah and in the end, just look at the death statistics.  Therefore, Auntie OCD, what Professor Sachs said about capital crime was in principle well founded.  Look at the dictionary definitions again.  You don't need a lawyer to tell you that, let alone a Constitution specialist lawyer.

So, this is what it is all about again? That "people continued to be complacent and had gatherings, parties, going to the beach etc.  One youth even deliberately attended a Covid party in defiance, thinking he wouldn't catch it." So what if he himself had donned on a mask? So what if he had imposed some federal law to force people to put on the masks? The situation won't be controlled even if he is to do that.

Do you know why I am so sure of that? It's because, even if the Federal government did not impose such mandatory laws, multiple states already imposed those laws at their own level. And you saw what happened? People still continued to be complacent and had gatherings, parties, going to the beach etc.  People still deliberately attended Covid parties in defiance. 

Law or no law, mask or no mask, the Americans will be defiant no matter what. The American civilians should be responsible for their own actions, instead of blaming Donald Trump simply because he believes in personal civil liberties which USA is well known for. People should take responsibility for their own personal action, instead of pinning the blame on anybody else.  

As a mater of fact, in your own country Singapore, the vaccination exercise is going to be on a voluntary basis when it gets rolled out. If anyone is to die of the virus after exercising his civil right not to go for vaccination, whose fault is it? Are you going to blame  the death of those people on your government for not making it into a law for compulsory vaccination??

Guest Real Observer

The reason why National Guard forces from Maryland and Virginia are placed to Washington D.C, is because there is only a small contingent of National Guard in Washington D.C. The National Guard has been considered as too small to protect the areas for the riots/events from 6 Jan in Washington D.C. 

Governor Hogan (of Maryland) said Thursday that he mobilized Maryland forces, including Maryland State Police troopers and the Maryland National Guard to help, but that his requests were denied by the federal government.

However, the DC National Guard in a unique situation, since they are controlled solely by the federal government, according to the DC National Guard website. That means they are the only National Guard unit out of all 54 states and territories that reports only to the President.

One of the reasons President Donald Trump can deploy so many federal forces in D.C. is because there is no statehood separating D.C. from his power. As a territory and not a state, President Donald Trump doesn't have to consult and communicate with certain local officials.

"The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia," they write online. "As such, the Commanding General of D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States.

That explains why Mayor Bowser needed permission to activate the DC National Guard, but why did other states' guardsmen need permission to enter the city?

According to an Army press release, that's because of the way it's structured, and not until the next day.

"The DoD [Department of Defense] system is structured to require permission from the Secretary of Defense for out-of-state Guard units to enter the NCR (National Capital Region)" the statement reads in part. "We greatly appreciate the support from the entire National Guard team across the region to respond to law enforcement officers who needed help and we are proud of our Guard members who supported the lead agencies in this mission."

According to that same release, the Maryland National Guard arrived at 10:00 a.m. on January 7, the Virginia National Guard arrived at noon Thursday.

"At Governor Larry Hogan's direction, I have deployed 500 of Maryland's Army National Guard soldiers assigned to the 58th troop command to respond to the crisis in Washington D.C.," Major Gen. Timothy Gowen said in a January 8 media call, saying the troop serves as the "Maryland National Guard's reaction force, and as such, they are well-trained and ready to support missions of this nature."

Do you need more explanation, Guest Guest? 

I think Guest Guest you are looking quite dumb again now at BW. 

Acquaint yourself first with the facts and background before you hit out against others like me who do nothing else than posting the true facts. 

Guest Real Observer
1 minute ago, Guest Real Observer said:

The reason why National Guard forces from Maryland and Virginia are placed to Washington D.C, is because there is only a small contingent of National Guard in Washington D.C. The National Guard has been considered as too small to protect the areas for the riots/events from 6 Jan in Washington D.C. 

Governor Hogan (of Maryland) said Thursday that he mobilized Maryland forces, including Maryland State Police troopers and the Maryland National Guard to help, but that his requests were denied by the federal government.

However, the DC National Guard in a unique situation, since they are controlled solely by the federal government, according to the DC National Guard website. That means they are the only National Guard unit out of all 54 states and territories that reports only to the President.

One of the reasons President Donald Trump can deploy so many federal forces in D.C. is because there is no statehood separating D.C. from his power. As a territory and not a state, President Donald Trump doesn't have to consult and communicate with certain local officials.

"The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia," they write online. "As such, the Commanding General of D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States.

That explains why Mayor Bowser needed permission to activate the DC National Guard, but why did other states' guardsmen need permission to enter the city?

According to an Army press release, that's because of the way it's structured, and not until the next day.

"The DoD [Department of Defense] system is structured to require permission from the Secretary of Defense for out-of-state Guard units to enter the NCR (National Capital Region)" the statement reads in part. "We greatly appreciate the support from the entire National Guard team across the region to respond to law enforcement officers who needed help and we are proud of our Guard members who supported the lead agencies in this mission."

According to that same release, the Maryland National Guard arrived at 10:00 a.m. on January 7, the Virginia National Guard arrived at noon Thursday.

"At Governor Larry Hogan's direction, I have deployed 500 of Maryland's Army National Guard soldiers assigned to the 58th troop command to respond to the crisis in Washington D.C.," Major Gen. Timothy Gowen said in a January 8 media call, saying the troop serves as the "Maryland National Guard's reaction force, and as such, they are well-trained and ready to support missions of this nature."

Acquaint yourself first with the facts and background before you hit out against others like me who do nothing else than posting the true facts. 

By the way the same article serves as further evidence and facts that in Washington DC it is no other than the President of the United States who is the sole authority to activate the National Guard in Washington DC. 

Do you need more info, Guest Guest? 

Tell us who is the person in Washington DC who can activate the National Guard? 

Case closed...

44 minutes ago, Guest Real Observer said:

By the way the same article serves as further evidence and facts that in Washington DC it is no other than the President of the United States who is the sole authority to activate the National Guard in Washington DC. 

Do you need more info, Guest Guest? 

Tell us who is the person in Washington DC who can activate the National Guard? 

Case closed...

53 minutes ago, Guest Real Observer said:

2 hours ago, Guest Real Observer said:

As usual coming up with your helpless attempts to save your face. 

You have been caught red handed again not knowing sufficient about the subject but still dare calling out other liars, while you only embarrassed yourself. 

No need to point to National Guard activated from other US states, when we were talking about Washington DC. 

The truth and correct is that it is the President of the United States who has the authority to activate the National Guard in Washington DC and nobody else. 

Therefore, what I said was never wrong. 

You are only trying to paint me as if I said something wrong, what I never did. 

I don't allow you here to pretend as if you know much. You don't. 

In your case having received so many blows on your false posts and your dumbness exposed to everyone here, I wouldn't lean too much out of the window. 

No matter how you  try to divert our attention away from your daring lies, I will bring everyone back from your digression and into focus . 

Again, nobody cares about who is the president, the city’s mayor, the commander in chief of the D.C. National Guard, or the secretary of the army;  Nobody cares if Washington D.C. and Washington State are the same place or different;  Nobody cares if the out-of-state National Guard are in DC because of the lack of numbers in DC National Guard. These are nothing more than just your digression to swing our attention away from your lies.

We only care about exposing the liar who made that lie below:

So, again, who activated those 6,200 National Guard from Delaware, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, New York as well as DC? Were they activated by Trump?

If they were not activated by Trump, are you insinuating all those 6200 National Guard to be the insurgents activated under false authorities now??  So who activated those National Guard? Was it Trump

Guest Logical
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Sure there was panic on the part of some people queuing up at the supermarket & pharmacies.  But how many?  A great majority?  You don't have to up-play.  Just acknowledge that the pandemic is real and everyone has a responsibility by wearing masks and social distancing.  But Trump did not.  Instead, he assured the people that the pandemic would go away by summer.  He himself refused to wear mask.  So people continued to be complacent and had gatherings, parties, going to the beach etc.  One youth even deliberately attended a Covid party in defiance, thinking he wouldn't catch it.  In the end, he regretted his rash act, contracted it and died.  If you were his parents, would you rather listen to the scientists and disease experts?  Won't you hold Trump responsible for your son's death by spreading deadly fake news?  Trump acted against common sense and even opposed mayors for the lockdowns.  He deliberately misled the populace and joined the side of the ignoramuses, talking about liberty rights, personal freedom blah blah blah and in the end, just look at the death statistics.  Therefore, Auntie OCD, what Professor Sachs said about capital crime was in principle well founded.  Look at the dictionary definitions again.  You don't need a lawyer to tell you that, let alone a Constitution specialist lawyer.

Trump had ask people to following the guidelines on safe-distancing and the likes in CDC website.

Also, Trump was the first few to ban flights from China only to be promptly criticised by the mainstream media and Joe Biden and his fellow Democrats as racist. Had he not close the border earlier, the spread would have been much faster and wider. Nobody seems to remember this part about the mainstream media and Joe Biden who were blatantly wrong. Imagine had Trump yielded to them and delayed closing the borders, there would be more deaths. 

Nancy Pelosi even went to Chinatown and mingled with people there in close proximity just to prove a point. Next, Trump immediately sent planes to China to bring back their citizens. 

If you look at the death and infection rates, they are the highest in California and New York which are run by Democrat governors. 

On US death stats, anybody who dies even not due to COVID-19 count as a COVID-19 death. It is not the case here in SG and some other countries. So we need to understand the stats more carefully. 

• Steve5380 changed the title to It is official: The US now HAS AGAIN a decent president! (updated 3/2021)
  • G_M changed the title to All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter