Pulse  Clinic

All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

Guest Steve5380
8 minutes ago, upshot said:

Kanye West supporting Trump is equivalent to a Singaporean gay supporting 377A.

It is something rare and strange, but such oddity is statistically insignificant.

Like Denis Redman's support for the North Korean dictator,

or like a gay, member of BW, wo is a staunch conservative.

Guest Steve5380
18 minutes ago, upshot said:

The other side always seem greener from where you stand till you jump over and find... life over the fence is not all good either. It's its share of both good and bad. Nothign is perfect but how you want to managed your human life and expectation. I let my favorite yoututbe videos be my voice.. I have decide not to directly reply. You have your point so make it but I know SJW lefties are trying to infiltrate here.... not on my watch. I will call out your BS the only way I know how. BUt that does not mean I am not aware locally there are divided racial and political lines too. And like the left... till everyone is willing to come right out to say what's on their mind and be calm and rational to deal with a neutral discussion but that is not going to happen thus.... good and bad thing will keep happening year in , year out and no answer will be reached. One can only try to live smart and sleep with one eye open at all times.

The other side does not necessarily have to look greener.  Life experience can be the filter that protects from optical aberrations.

As a progressive, one sees of course the falsities of the conservative ideology, but one can also notice  mistakes in liberalism.

What is strange is to hold a discussion through youtube videos. Is there no capacity to use one's own words?

And look at how wasteful this is.  Time consumed watching a long video when the message in the video, right or wrong, could be expressed in one paragraph.

Guest changed rules

I didn't watch any of the youtube videos here. Waste of time.

I watched the Senate comittee debate and drew my own conclusions...

"Keep on rocking in the free world..."

If you want to be educated from a rather objective, with a slight tilt towards openness mindset video, I would suggest watching John Oliver’s piece on Judge Kavanaugh.

Oliver has a track record of speaking about topics truthfully and objectively while injecting his opinions and humour to contextualise and place perspective into a problematic situation. 

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

Guest Steve5380
1 hour ago, Rhyn said:

If you want to be educated from a rather objective, with a slight tilt towards openness mindset video, I would suggest watching John Oliver’s piece on Judge Kavanaugh.

Oliver has a track record of speaking about topics truthfully and objectively while injecting his opinions and humour to contextualise and place perspective into a problematic situation. 

Thank you for posting this video.  I didn't realize that Oliver could be so comical and right.  I usually watch Steven Colbert, who gets every laugh he can over Trump.

Yes,  I see a solution coming.  If the FBI can verify that Kavanaugh was at times a heavy drinker who could pass out,  then there is a solid explanation.

Dr. Ford is right in that his assailant was Kavanaugh, and she is believable.

Kavanaugh can be right if his statement is that HE HAS 100%,  ZERO RECOLLECTION that the event ever happened.  How can he have a recollection if he was so drunk?  And no one ever told him that the event had happened, before Dr. Ford did for this hearing.   ONLY ONE TIME that he passed out without remembering what he did while drunk,  and HE CANNOT EVER SAY that the event NEVER HAPPENED.  He cannot know this.  The one time could have been the time he assaulted Dr. Ford. 

Unfortunately,  Kavanaugh was not sincere in making his statement as NO RECOLLECTION, and instead he said under oath that it NEVER HAPPENED.

A judge must know the difference between the two.  A compassionate public can see his impairment under alcohol as an attenuating circumstance, he may not do such thing if sober,  he was a late teenager, and it happened 36 years ago.  An honest judge would have sought this way out, taken a demeanor of repentance, being sorry, apologizing to Dr. Ford for what he could have done INVOLUNTARILY.  

So I see an acceptable conclusion.  The sexual assault happened, but Kavanaugh was impaired and so didn't realize what he was doing. This explains also why he has no recollection.  His use of "never happened" instead of the correct one "no recollection" may not measure up to "lying under oath",  but it surely was deceptive. This, and his demeanor during the deposition, more than disqualifies him for the position he is seeking.  Maybe at least one of the undecided GOP senators will see it this way,  and if they kindly offer him the opportunity to withdraw his candidacy instead of suffering the humiliation of being rejected, this would be fine.

The investigations are making progress.

Today there is an article in huffingtonpost.com  "All the Lies Brett Kavanaugh Told", and the list is long:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brett-kavanaugh-lies_us_5bb26190e4b027da00d61fcd

Meanwhile, despite strong efforts nobody has come up with a single lie by Dr. Ford.  Who is to believe then?

I hope to live many more years to see how this episode will make it into the history books of Americans.  The episode of Judge Clarence Thomas vs. Anita Hill is already recorded history, and this one is much, much more relevant!

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I welcome so much this opportunity to laugh my lungs out watching some of the videos here, like the one above by Guest Denietol and, of course, the videos by Upshot. 

The one by Guest Denietol posting the comments by Jimmy Kimmel over Kavanaugh and beer,  

and the ones of Upshot with Sean Hannity and the hooded guy.

Why did I laugh instead of crying listening (only to a piece of it, not to waste my time) 

to the impressive tragedy Hannity made of the horrible victimization of Kavanaugh.

Laughing, because Kavanaugh himself exhibited to the nation

what a primitive evil person he is,  and gave clue to

what a shameless party goer and women abuser he was

as a rich kid entitled to follow his abusive instincts.

At this point it seems that his nomination may drown

in that addictive beer he likes so much.

Guest changed rules
22 hours ago, Guest Steve5380 said:

Thank you for posting this video.  I didn't realize that Oliver could be so comical and right.  I usually watch Steven Colbert, who gets every laugh he can over Trump.

Yes,  I see a solution coming.  If the FBI can verify that Kavanaugh was at times a heavy drinker who could pass out,  then there is a solid explanation.

Dr. Ford is right in that his assailant was Kavanaugh, and she is believable.

Kavanaugh can be right if his statement is that HE HAS 100%,  ZERO RECOLLECTION that the event ever happened.  How can he have a recollection if he was so drunk?  And no one ever told him that the event had happened, before Dr. Ford did for this hearing.   ONLY ONE TIME that he passed out without remembering what he did while drunk,  and HE CANNOT EVER SAY that the event NEVER HAPPENED.  He cannot know this.  The one time could have been the time he assaulted Dr. Ford. 

Unfortunately,  Kavanaugh was not sincere in making his statement as NO RECOLLECTION, and instead he said under oath that it NEVER HAPPENED.

A judge must know the difference between the two.  A compassionate public can see his impairment under alcohol as an attenuating circumstance, he may not do such thing if sober,  he was a late teenager, and it happened 36 years ago.  An honest judge would have sought this way out, taken a demeanor of repentance, being sorry, apologizing to Dr. Ford for what he could have done INVOLUNTARILY.  

So I see an acceptable conclusion.  The sexual assault happened, but Kavanaugh was impaired and so didn't realize what he was doing. This explains also why he has no recollection.  His use of "never happened" instead of the correct one "no recollection" may not measure up to "lying under oath",  but it surely was deceptive. This, and his demeanor during the deposition, more than disqualifies him for the position he is seeking.  Maybe at least one of the undecided GOP senators will see it this way,  and if they kindly offer him the opportunity to withdraw his candidacy instead of suffering the humiliation of being rejected, this would be fine.

Come on! he had a habit of partying; heavy drinking and trying to pull girls in bed. AND HE HAS NO RECOLLECTION??? he might not remember the face of Ford but for sure he remembers his trait of trying to get girls to fuck on such parties...

From the latest news it looks more like the Senate  ( Republican majority) intends to vote it through. I hope Flake and the 2 others from Republican will defect...

Yes.. Gay and walking away...

Edited by upshot

On 10/1/2018 at 9:55 AM, upshot said:

First Major Tax Reform in 30 Years
Lowest in Unemployment Rate in 18 Years

Lowest still for black population in unemployment history.
Jobless claims lowest since 1973 to date.
Dow Jones highest in History

All under Trump's Watch in less then 2 years of his first term...... Go figure left wing democrats. Go figure that shit out.

Just a little note on the way unemployment is accounted for. It is based on people collecting unemployment benefits which lasts for 18 months. Once past the 18 months, if you are still unable to get a job, you are no longer counted as being in the unemployed group. There are people who have been unable to get a job past the 18 months mark due to various reasons, but they are not counted in the Unemployment Rate. In theory, yes, the unemployment numbers are impressive. However, when you contrast it against the under employment, it paints a different picture. 

Underemployment includes people who are over qualified working in lesser jobs- i.e. college degree graduate working in a fast food restaurant. 

So it is interesting how the numbers are reported. 

With regards to the lowest unemployment rate for black population, see under employment.

Granted job rates are the lowest, but it is a trend that started before Trump's presidency. 

Dow is highest again is a trend.

Love. 

2 hours ago, Guest changed rules said:

Come on! he had a habit of partying; heavy drinking and trying to pull girls in bed. AND HE HAS NO RECOLLECTION??? he might not remember the face of Ford but for sure he remembers his trait of trying to get girls to fuck on such parties...

From the latest news it looks more like the Senate  ( Republican majority) intends to vote it through. I hope Flake and the 2 others from Republican will defect...

You are right.  He lied when he stated that he never passed out.  Just one time he did, and he cannot truthfully say that the assault never happened, so this becomes a second lie.

HE HAS NO RECOLLECTION cannot be proven to be a lie, because it depends on his memory. Nobody can look into his brain, but a lie detector could catch this as a lie.  However, he does not take a lie detector!

I hope this issue keeps building more steam, so that if the Senate confirms this judge, the indignation will be so strong that the GOP will be voted out of the majority.  And if so, a new phase of investigation may start to see if Kavanaugh can be impeached.

Guest empress' place
15 hours ago, upshot said:

i AM OF THE VIEW THAT 

15 hours ago, upshot said:

See , the yankees do not have a monopoly on what is best for running a country,  the ideas and morality of what is right for a country , 

Now they are saying being leftist is bad for the country,  previosuly being leftist, being egalitarian is considered the gold standard for the modern way of looking at the world,  you have to be color blind , race blind, gender blind, sexual oreintation blind, 30 years back, hollywood junped on the bandwagon nad join in the chorus for singing the praises that the C religion have absolutely no place in any public space , they wanted total separation of the main C religion and anything to do with the state, now they are finding it dificult to deal with the influx of the MIddle east type of fanaticsm,  becuase theof the  the spiritual void, more and more white people are feeling they are drifting in all directions without a solid moral compass.

I share the same view with you on this , Upshot,  you can also see the attack on freedom of speech , on people  like Pam Geller , Robert Spencer, David Wood,  the left is heckling these people when they go on campus to talk on defending America.  Do a youtube search on videos of the people I mentioned and you will see the argumentfor freedom of speech are now getting complicated and skewed , 

Also Richard Dawkins , Chrsitopher Hitchens deceased,

We must know what is the turmoil in American society now, because some  of them wants to export these ideas here, if it is not here already, 

We must defend and tear down bad ideas , 

3 hours ago, Guest empress' place said:

i AM OF THE VIEW THAT 

See , the yankees do not have a monopoly on what is best for running a country,  the ideas and morality of what is right for a country , 

Now they are saying being leftist is bad for the country,  previosuly being leftist, being egalitarian is considered the gold standard for the modern way of looking at the world,  you have to be color blind , race blind, gender blind, sexual oreintation blind, 30 years back, hollywood junped on the bandwagon nad join in the chorus for singing the praises that the C religion have absolutely no place in any public space , they wanted total separation of the main C religion and anything to do with the state, now they are finding it dificult to deal with the influx of the MIddle east type of fanaticsm,  becuase theof the  the spiritual void, more and more white people are feeling they are drifting in all directions without a solid moral compass.

I share the same view with you on this , Upshot,  you can also see the attack on freedom of speech , on people  like Pam Geller , Robert Spencer, David Wood,  the left is heckling these people when they go on campus to talk on defending America.  Do a youtube search on videos of the people I mentioned and you will see the argumentfor freedom of speech are now getting complicated and skewed , 

Also Richard Dawkins , Chrsitopher Hitchens deceased,

We must know what is the turmoil in American society now, because some  of them wants to export these ideas here, if it is not here already, 

We must defend and tear down bad ideas , 

No one has a monopoly on what is best for running a country, and Americans have all sorts of opinions about how to do it.  There is an even mix of conservatives and progressive " leftists".  Which ones are in government does not define an "American ideology".

The American constitution prevents any particular religion from taking control of the government.  Therefore, it gives most religions the freedom to be practiced as long as this does not conflict with the law.  People who practice Islam cannot be discriminated nor persecuted as long as they don't violate the law.  I personally find that several religions are highly damaging to society, but I accept that their believers have a right to their beliefs.

What is highly respected in the US is the freedom of speech.  If you see it attacked, then look again,  because the people you mention, Pam Geller, Robert Spencer, David Wood,  have the freedom to predicate their ideologies.  An even stronger example is the case of the Westboro Baptist Church, which is allowed to spew its hate speech.  No such freedom exists in Singapore, where it is not even possible of comedians to make fun of the government.  Now, freedom of speech does not prevent dissenters to verbally  attack the ideologues, within the constraints of the law (no libel, no slander).  

Summing up,  it seems that there is still more freedom in the US than in Singapore, no matter how much you wish that it were the opposite.

Edited by Steve Temp

5 hours ago, Steve Temp said:

No one has a monopoly on what is best for running a country, and Americans have all sorts of opinions about how to do it.  There is an even mix of conservatives and progressive " leftists".  Which ones are in government does not define an "American ideology".

The American constitution prevents any particular religion from taking control of the government.  Therefore, it gives most religions the freedom to be practiced as long as this does not conflict with the law.  People who practice Islam cannot be discriminated nor persecuted as long as they don't violate the law.  I personally find that several religions are highly damaging to society, but I accept that their believers have a right to their beliefs.

What is highly respected in the US is the freedom of speech.  If you see it attacked, then look again,  because the people you mention, Pam Geller, Robert Spencer, David Wood,  have the freedom to predicate their ideologies.  An even stronger example is the case of the Westboro Baptist Church, which is allowed to spew its hate speech.  No such freedom exists in Singapore, where it is not even possible of comedians to make fun of the government.  Now, freedom of speech does not prevent dissenters to verbally  attack the ideologues, within the constraints of the law (no libel, no slander).  

Summing up,  it seems that there is still more freedom in the US than in Singapore, no matter how much you wish that it were the opposite.

where it is not even possible of comedians to make fun of the government ,quoting steve

Hahaha....caught you , if you bother to tune to youtube and refer to Kumar the comedian, Singapore's very own standup comedian who is a drag personality also, he proudly procalims  he 

is the only comedian who is allowed or approved by the government to talk bad about the government or criticise about the governemnt. you can watch his acts on youtube.

As to whether his critcism or bad talk about the government constitutes an interference on the running of the government , or not , its up  to the authorities to vet his act.

So , I have prove again , you dont know what you are talking, steve , becos you may just fly in quickly for quick beer and quicker sex, cheap ones.

So stop exporting your ideas and telling the rest of the world, the American way of having freedoms to do what ever , is ggod for other countries.

Kumar , the stand up comedian, performs his comedy act in drag, often in his comedy act, he says he is the only comedian approved by the government to talk bad  about the government, as to whether  his bad talk constitute bad mouthing the government , I  think its up to the government to follow up.

He does not stir up people to protest nor does he wants to tear down the establishment, its all for a laugh, so he is after all a comedian drawing laughs,

Kumar , works hard to draw laughs and happiness.

4 hours ago, Guest memme said:

Kumar , the stand up comedian, performs his comedy act in drag, often in his comedy act, he says he is the only comedian approved by the government to talk bad  about the government, as to whether  his bad talk constitute bad mouthing the government , I  think its up to the government to follow up.

He does not stir up people to protest nor does he wants to tear down the establishment, its all for a laugh, so he is after all a comedian drawing laughs,

Kumar , works hard to draw laughs and happiness.

Yes, Kumar looks very comical.  I would follow him better if I could understand better his strong accent.  But I didn't hear him say things nearly as bad as Colbert says about Trump.

And your words are so revealing:  "the only comedian approved by the government to talk bad about the government"

The comedians in the US are NOT "approved by the government to talk bad about the government",  because there is no such approval.

We in the US have freedom of speech. Comedians can say what they want as long as long as they don't slander or libel.

Guest comedy
6 hours ago, Guest memme said:

where it is not even possible of comedians to make fun of the government ,quoting steve

Hahaha....caught you , if you bother to tune to youtube and refer to Kumar the comedian, Singapore's very own standup comedian who is a drag personality also, he proudly procalims  he 

is the only comedian who is allowed or approved by the government to talk bad about the government or criticise about the governemnt. you can watch his acts on youtube.

As to whether his critcism or bad talk about the government constitutes an interference on the running of the government , or not , its up  to the authorities to vet his act.

So , I have prove again , you dont know what you are talking, steve , becos you may just fly in quickly for quick beer and quicker sex, cheap ones.

So stop exporting your ideas and telling the rest of the world, the American way of having freedoms to do what ever , is ggod for other countries.

Kumar? You don't know what's political comedy.

He is not doing political comedy. Did he ever make a joke about the prime minister or any member of the government??? Did he ever critisize any government action?

He does normal slapstick fun and nothing else. I don't even find it funny what he's doing.

Guest same guest troll
6 hours ago, Guest memme said:

becos you may just fly in quickly for quick beer and quicker sex, cheap ones.

The word "cheap" has told us that you are the same trolling guest as always.

please travel and work overseas first before you dare to judge about any other foreign country.

Your hate on all Western is already symptomatic.

I just wonder why Singapore adapted the American way of life so much? Just look at many things here.

By the way with your permanent attacks on others you only achieve that most discussions are moved to the flaming room...

If you have nothing to say about the subject of Kavanaugh itself the just shut up  at this thread please.

Guest cheap?
7 hours ago, Guest memme said:

Just wonder which foreigner flys to Singapore for  "cheap" beer?????????

You troll don't even know what your talking about of your own country.

2018 The Washington Post

Unprecedented and unfathomable’: More than 1,000 law professors sign letter after Kavanaugh hearing

More than 1,000 law professors have signed onto a letter saying that Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial restraint at a Senate hearing last week, behavior that would be disqualifying for any court nominee.

3I6GOFGHDMI6RHAPF75PNVBCVI.jpg
Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee last week regarding sexual assault allegations. (Gabriella Demczuk/Pool via Reuters) (POOL/Reuters)

October 3 at 9:26 PM

More than 1,000 law professors have signed onto a letter saying that Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial restraint at a Senate hearing last week, behavior that would be disqualifying for any court nominee.

Kavanaugh was responding to accusations from a California professor, Christine Blasey Ford, that he sexually assaulted her at a house party when they were teenagers in the 1980s. At the hearing, he vehemently defended his innocence and derided what he called “a calculated and orchestrated political hit.”

Afterward, law professors across the country began discussing "with great distress, the unprecedented and unfathomable demeanor of Judge Kavanaugh,” said Bernard Harcourt, a professor at Columbia Law School.

The letter, which is directed to the U.S. Senate, grew out of those conversations. “It was a spontaneous reaction to the hearing,” Harcourt said.

The groundswell was overwhelming, he said, with more than 1,000 lawyers signing on within 30 hours from nearly 100 law schools. Signatories included Martha Minow, the former dean of Harvard Law School -- where Kavanaugh taught a popular course -- and some scholars who previously supported Kavanaugh.

Harcourt said they signed out of concern about a rush to judgment, in the belief that for the Senate to elevate Kavanaugh “without full information and deliberation to the Supreme Court would undermine the respect owed" to the institution.

The letter to the Senate cites two laws governing bias and recusal, noting, "Judges must step aside if they are at risk of being perceived as or of being unfair . ..

“We have differing views about the other qualifications of Judge Kavanaugh,” they wrote. "But we are united, as professors of law and scholars of judicial institutions, in believing that Judge Kavanaugh did not display the impartiality and judicial temperament requisite to sit on the highest court of our land. "

Guest Big nose.

Penis triumphs over pussy anytime.

BRETT Kavanaugh is comfirmed as Supreme Court top bird.

All the SJW can all go jump in the lake and drown themselves and also left leaning leftist can also go screw themselves too. 

PENIS will always triumph over pussies anytime.

NO matter how much tears flow by Blassey Ford and all the other  pussies fucked ,  

The underlying narrative in everyone 's mind is 

ALL the fucking pussies fucking deserve it  , grab em by the pussies, they will learn to like it eventually.

EVIL will always triumph and win.

Guest White trash

In America, like it or not, women are expected to have  Madonna Whore complex,

before  marriage, A woman is expected to look and behave like this, 

She is expected to be friendly, amiable, likable, non confrontational, the higher the slit ,the higher the swim suit , the more popular and plus points she earns

wholesale-bather-2017-sexy-high-cut-one-piece-swimsuit-backless-swim-suit-for-women-swimwear-thong-bathing-suit-female-monokini-v478.jpg

In social settings , men shake hands firmly, show they are true men, do the usual macho stuff, women are expected to have their personal spaces violated, their bodies and faces infiltrated by other strange men they meet for the first time , they are expected to allow total strangers to kiss greet them, and smile and pretend that they are okay with it, you see it all teh time , BUSH KISS greets everybody female, Obama kiss greets female in the white house, in Hollywood , stars are seen kiss greeting every female actress , starlets, she cannot say no, and she must not court controversy by saying not too close, 

bush-merkel-kiss_2768682b.jpg

Later on Ameircan females claims all kinds of men want to fondle them, finger them , molest them and even rape and sodomise them, because she has been conditioned to allow strange unknowned men to encroach into her personal space without any restrictions. No wonder alot of women are confused and see psychotherapist in America,

Now there is pushback 

In 2018, some women have start to realise why am I suppose to let strange men , get so close into my personal space, why can;t we just shake hands, that is what men do in America, why do women need extra coddling, extra babying, and need extra cushion as though her feelings will get hurt if she is not greet kissed.

Its a funny social miscreant, but you see it all the time.

That is why it leads to the situation in America that have no right to their own bodies when it comes to Abortion when she chooses to have one,

and Having that Brett Kavanaugh guy in the Supreme Court, is gonna ensure another Conservative background judge sitting and voting not to allow abortion for women to decide   for themselves.

And Trump have to fill in another seat for the Supreme Court judge which he will predictably choose one who is like Brett Kavanaugh.

So everyone this is the contradiction of America, outwardly it appears modern and progressive but deep in the core its a paternalistic,  women second class place type of real situation,

Luckily , for the gays , which is majority men, they got what they wanted , which is gay rights and gay marriage.

Women have to wait long long time before they have full control over their bodies and its functions.

This is the real America.

Don't be fooled by old white men saying how free and egalitarian , and how race relations are great there. Its not what it seems.

Guest BIG bigger biggest

800px-Ms._magazine_Cover_-_Winter_2013.jpg

The black thing you see in the pink background, of the magazine above is a symbol, if you don't know , it represents a metal , flexible , foldable clothes hanger.

Why was it use on the topics of abortion in America, in the Ms. Magazine, the feminine struggle, the Roe vs Wade court cases in the past that involved the Supreme Court of the states,

the clothes hanger became a symbol of brutal and bloody backyard and home abortion that some women were forced to endure because of their unwanted preganancy, and the fact that legal hospital abortion was denied to them because they did not meet the criteria imposed then,

so someone used a clothes hanger , unwinded it, so that it formed a long , sharp, unsterilised instrument that they inserted via their vagina, into the uterus and punctured their own fetuses, and caused and induced a backyard or home abortion, as can be guessed some women who cannot bear to do it on themselves went to illegal midwives to have the same procedure done , a metal clothes wire unwinded , then inserted to kill the fetus growing inside them, some died of toxic shock , some died of uncontrollable bleeeding, some lost the ability to conceive again.

In Singapore, Abortion is legal since the good old days of stop at two baby campaign and still is today with some modification,

The Kavanaugh case still has some thing to do with American women still struggling to have full legal rights to have control over their own bodies to have the choice if they want to terminate an unwanted pregnancy.

800px-Map_of_US_abortion_laws_pre-1973.svg.png

red represents states in America where abortion is illegal.

• G_M changed the title to All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)
  • Steve5380 changed the title to It is official: The US now HAS AGAIN a decent president! (updated 3/2021)
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter